[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 40 KB, 300x300, 1206304128166.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
400471 No.400471 [Reply] [Original]

Okay, I've gotten everything else working, but there's still one problem I can't figure out with the Adonis caster. I'm not sure what I am supposed to input right after I input the latency. It gives me a "1player", "2player", and another option.

All of these options seem to lead me into PoFV, which doesn't really seem laggy, but it stops on the difficulty select screen. I don't think it's frozen, but the game doesn't respond to any of my input for some reason. What's the problem now?

>> No.400498

Closing my firewall ended up doing the trick for that. Also, before you load Adonis, go into PoFV and under the options, make sure someone (either P1 or P2) has "FULL" options. I have P2 set to FULL, most people seem fine with P1 set to FULL. The other person needs to have at least one player set to FULL as well.

>> No.400515

Thanks. I don't think either of us had "FULL". I'll post the results in a bit.

>> No.400519

>>400515
Just letting you know, "FULL" will only be available in the options for one player, once it's used, it can't be selected for the other player. Same thing with PAD1 or PAD2.

>> No.400652

No problem, could you tell me your solution? If anyone else runs into it I'd like to help.

>> No.400643

Thanks Myon. We figured it out and got it to work, finally. So worth the wait. I appreciate the help.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action