[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 148 KB, 957x1073, banana.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
37817555 No.37817555 [Reply] [Original]

Since pixiv has been ramping up how strict their BOOTH is, and both dakemakura and yumemiya have closed shop, I don't know of a good Japanese company I can entrust to act as a storefront for my cover.

I've considered cuddly octopuss but they print shit in china and I don't want to deal with the thieving bugmen if I can help it.

Any good Japanese or Taiwanese alternative you guys might know of?
I don't really want to go with printing services like https://fullgra.jp/category/item/pillowgoods/prv/ because I don't want to have to deal with the hassle of selling and shipping physical items all over the place. I don't really care if I don't get any significant cut per purchase either, I just want my stuff out there, preferably in smooth knit rather than 2 way tricot because all in all it's just as good yet much more resilient.

>> No.37818005
File: 485 KB, 640x480, 1617172377073.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.37818005,1 [INTERNAL] 

Holly fucking shit, how the fuck is that a violation of rule 16?
I'm not requesting ANY content you triple niggers, did the moderation staff forget to read in the recent years?
Not only that, but deleting a fully censored picture on the previous thread for being NSFW? I would curse you niggers to AIDS but with how shitty jaypoop has become, to the point that asking advices about dakimakura printing companies is now "requesting content" somehow, but "Marisa a cute xD" is still a-ok gold standard /jp/osting.
And to add insult to the insult some newfag using an epic "get out of /jp/" memester made in fucking 2021. That shit was old and busted 10 years ago.

>> No.37818005,2 [INTERNAL] 

>>37818005,1
>Where can I print dick?
This is the funniest line I've ever read on 4chan and in like 2007 probably would have became an enduring catchphrase.
That said, have this: https://i.warosu.org/data/jp/img/0338/87/1617852686894.jpg

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action