[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 61 KB, 360x480, 1205862577342.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
372363 No.372363 [Reply] [Original]

Right I gotten the F/SN Disk3 Images and the Mirror moon english V.2.
Yet I have no Idea how to mount it or really what to do with the 3 files in the disk archive.
Now is there is anything else I need? I heard something about the voices but I have no idea where to find them or they even are.
Anyway here's Rin.

>> No.372371

1. Download Daemon Tools
2. Mount the first disk cue file
3. Install it from whatever virtual drive it's in.
4. Insert the other "disks" when prompted.
5. Completely installation.
6. ???
7. Profit.

Also for the voices, look for RealNua on google or wherever. It's pretty easy to find.

>> No.372381

Oh yeah then after that you obviously run the translation patch and you should be good to go.

>> No.372383
File: 196 KB, 530x771, 1207029522101.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fuck I guess there's no other way. Daemon Tools suck IMO.
Whatever then, thanks.

>> No.372384

>>372383
You can also use Alcohol 120% I believe, I just personally use Daemon Tools so that's why I mentioned it.

>> No.372387

If it's the one with 4 files for disc 3, you need to mount the CCD file for that one, not the CUE

>> No.372400

just download patch5 and patch6 for the voices, it takes forever to extract them from Realta Nua

>> No.372429

If you're upgrading an existing FSN install, you won't need the game discs again. But back up your savegames before continuing; a few people have lost theirs. (They should be in a folder named something like "fate savedata" in your home directory.)

1. Download the 3-CD version. The DVD version is identical, but is padded to a much bigger filesize (apparently to discourage piracy).
2. For voices, download Realta Nua, or just download the processed voice patch files and save yourself a few gigs of bandwidth and hours of install time. (Refer to the readme that comes with those files for further instructions.)
3. Use DaemonTools to mount the first game disc image (and Realta Nua if you're using it).
4. Run the translation installer. Mount the second and third game disc images as needed.
5. If you can't mount the third CD image, it might be due to the bin/img filename not matching the cue file's contents. You can open the cue file with Notepad to check if the filenames match, and either edit the contents or rename the bin/img file so that they do match.

Note: In theory, AppLocale is no longer needed for installation or play. Your mileage may vary if you're upgrading an existing install.

>> No.372462

>>372429
Wait sec I only have disk 3 I would still need disk 1&2 since this my first instal? That Mirror moon thing is just the language patch not the entire game?

>> No.372464

>>372462
Correct.

>> No.372494

>>372429
>5. If you can't mount the third CD image, it might be due to the bin/img filename not matching the cue file's contents. You can open the cue file with Notepad to check if the filenames match, and either edit the contents or rename the bin/img file so that they do match.

What the fuck? No. You mount the CCD file instead of the CUE. Works fine with Daemon Tools.

>> No.372547

>>372494
That works too. But I get the impression that some other mounting softwares can't handle ccd, or there's a version of the pack that doesn't come with the ccd file, or something. Otherwise it's obvious to try the ccd if the cue doesn't work, and there wouldn't be so many people who have to come asking for help.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action