[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 66 KB, 400x600, 1253257553270.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3696578 No.3696578 [Reply] [Original]

What is /jp/?

>> No.3696580

A MISERABLE PILE OF SECRETS XD

>> No.3696585

star sapphire

>> No.3696587

Every time I see 3.1-tan I feel like installing Windows 3.1

>> No.3696589
File: 16 KB, 328x307, 1255980484325.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lair of the legendary bird that brews pasta.

>> No.3696604
File: 172 KB, 492x669, 1253134122802.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3696589

>> No.3696616
File: 3 KB, 126x126, 1256921691284s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A place of ██████ dreams

>> No.3696637
File: 482 KB, 602x782, 3.1tan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3696587

>> No.3696648

>>3696616
IF I SEE THAT PICTURE CHAIN, ONE MORE TIME

>> No.3696653

>>3696637
Damn it, I can't fap right now. I have people in my room.

>> No.3696667
File: 82 KB, 600x446, TrueNEEt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>What is /jp/?

Hello again, /jp/ the magnificent. This is Anonymous, and I was hoping we could talk. Let's talk about leadership, shall we? Or more specifically, your leadership, dear /jp/. The True NEETs. Just who are the True NEETs? Why, now that's simple; the True NEETs are you, /jp/. The True NEETs are your sister, your aunt, your friend, your neighbor. And well yes, the True NEETs are me as well, heh heh, uh hah. As your rectifier, it is my responsibility to preside over our great brotherhood. So, as your leader, I am the voice, I am the heart, and soul of the True NEETs. That is to say, I am the voice, heart, and soul of /jp/. But only together, TOGETHER, can we hope to reach our full potential. The way we were before the split. Whole. Beautiful. Powerful. Only True NEET, Only /jp/. Now and Forever. And now, dearest /jp/, we must say farewell. For there is much work to be done, and the True NEETs never rest. Never. Until we meet again, this is your rectifier, Anonymous, signing off.

>> No.3696672

>>3696578
Baby dont hurt me, dont hurt me, no more

>> No.3696736
File: 98 KB, 972x505, jpbeginning.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There is a country were the sports of Soccer and Ice-Hockey thrives and is the most usual topics at the towns local sports-bar.
Inside that bar however there is a group who has a certain interest of the sport Baseball and they discuss it gladly within the bar even though the nation doesn't even has its own baseball team.
After some time however the fans of Soccer and Ice-Hockey tells the Baseball fans to take their shit elsewere.
The Baseball guys thinks that the Soccer and Ice-hockey fans are exaggerating but things wont cool down and the Soccer and and Ice-Hockey fans complain to the bar's owner Moot.
Moot seeing as how it could damage his business and him not being a fan of baseball himself decides that something should be done.
He doesn't want to lose the baseball customers though as they are still a steady income for him, so he builds a Baseball bar right across the street for them.
The Baseball fans go "Hey, what the hell? But ok, perhaps this is for the better and it is still a bar" so they move into the new Bar.
There they have plenty of interesting discussion about Baseball and their community thrives even though it is small.
They start to raise funds and they start to organize themself in order to make Baseball more popular and more accessable, so they help in tidying up and fixing real Baseball fields, so that the sport in fact can be played, unlike before.
Times goes by and the popularity of Baseball grows as more people start to play it as there are now local fields were one actually can play.
With the popularity of Baseball increasing more and more people checks out the local Baseball bar, and the regulars of the Baseball bar likes how more people can enjoy Baseball.

>> No.3696740

Things actually goes so well so that the country gets its own official Baseball team and the team even sets their goal on the highly respected tournament coming up.
With this the popularity grows even more and more people starts to become regulars of the Baseball club and it is all good, but all of a sudden, unlike before there are also a bunch of jerks who have started visiting reguarly, to the old regulars dismay. They don't bother learning baseball rules and are just bandwagoning faggots. They are glory hunters and gloat whenever their team win much to the dismay of the true die hard baseball regulars.
The regulars ignore them and all things goes well for Baseball and the official teams happens to go to the final. With all of this being good the regulars feel happy, but the number of jerks that have filled up the baseball bar is uncomparable to before, and they all feel a bit sad about it, but as the price of Baseball gaining popularity it is just something they has to bear, that is all.
When the tournament is over though they all scream loudly from hapiness when their team actually wins the final, but at the same time they hear strong voices from across the streat.
One of them decides to pay the old sportsbar another visit, and it turns out that they have been following the Baseball tournament as well.
And with this all of the Baseball fans simply goes "What the hell? I thought that was the reason for why they didn't want us there" and it confuses them all.

>> No.3696754

>>3696736
Hey, nice seeyin' the sports bar copypasta in action.
Good job

>> No.3696807

>>3696578
>What is /jp/?
It's not a truck! It's nothing some you can just DUMP things on! It's, it's, it's a series of tubes!

>> No.3696811

/jp/ is boring
But somehow I found myself here again today.

>> No.3696819

This place is a tomb

>> No.3696988

>>3696740
You forgot about us who used to like Ice Hockey and Soccer, but then found out about Baseball long after it starting being popular and liked the community so much more that while they still watch Ice Hockey and Soccer, they also keep track of Baseball tourneys so they can discuss things with the better community.

>> No.3697083

>>3696988
That's me, right there.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action