Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 152 KB, 970x1024, Hakurei.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
35865024 No.35865024 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Think, Anon. Why are youkai and humans supposed to stay youkai and humans?

>> No.35865044

I'm gonna kiss Reimu on the lips!

>> No.35865112

>>35865044
Don't.

>> No.35865129

Reimu's stinky feet!

>> No.35865150 [DELETED] 
File: 464 KB, 1240x341, 1605782662070.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
35865150

>>35865024
So you can feel their superior big meat stick inside your human asshole

>> No.35865198

>>35865024
... To make half-youkai?

>> No.35865252

>>35865024

For them to coexist-

>> No.35865799
File: 290 KB, 350x437, 45g45g45grf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
35865799

>>35865024
Rinnosuke is a half breed youkai. Your argument is invalid.

>> No.35868545

I'm black

>> No.35868577

>>35865129
Reimu feet is not stinky pls stop this slandering

>> No.35869443
File: 76 KB, 302x405, 1393318978180.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
35869443

>>35865799
he is an abomination that doesn't fit anywhere among humans or youkai.

>> No.35869455

>>35865799
He is also the only man in Gensokyo
or does Youmu's father count as well?

>> No.35869471

>>35865024
I don't think it matters why, I think we should remove the shrine maiden from power.

>> No.35869513
File: 498 KB, 1012x1452, 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
35869513

>>35869455
>He is also the only man in Gensokyo
Check these cute girls out for example

>> No.35869521

>>35869513
>ghost kerfuffle
Who the fuck says that

>> No.35869537

>>35869521
Old men in gensokyo, obviously.

>> No.35869554

>>35869521
old heads.

>> No.35869557

>>35869513
in my headcanon there are no guys in gensokyo

>> No.35871423

>>35865044
l-lewd

>> No.35871501

>>35865024
because otherwise the balance of Gensokyo would be destroyed and Yukari would be forced to nuke Japan?

>> No.35871634

>>35871501
can she nuke the rest of the world while she's at it?

>> No.35871867
File: 250 KB, 1341x1920, Yukari 22.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
35871867

>>35871634
No

>> No.35872336
File: 535 KB, 1633x763, reimu patreon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
35872336

youkai need to exist because otherwise reimu will become unemployed and she has no skills besides sweeping shrines and genociding youkai

>> No.35874317
File: 117 KB, 672x1170, ldrgmthctk451.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
35874317

my wife reimu is so cute

>> No.35874332

>>35871867
why not

>> No.35874432

>>35872336
I'd give Reimu some money if she'd shove her ass in my face

>> No.35874521

Stop it you guys. Obviously her armpits is the sexiest, most arousing and most erogenous place. It tops everything else without a question.

>> No.35875853

>>35874432
reimu is not a prostitute you shit

>> No.35877927
File: 2.26 MB, 3072x4752, Yukari 29.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
35877927

>>35874332
because that will make you happy and Yukari doesn't want you to be happy.

>> No.35878930

>>35865024
So you don't have any competition, "Youkai Shrine Maiden."

>> No.35881707

>>35874432
Reimu would do no such thing.

>> No.35881730
File: 3.00 MB, 2300x3300, 1618036220206.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
35881730

>>35868577
It's true!!!! They realllllly smell!!!

>> No.35881739

>>35881707
Oh yeah? not even for a dollar?

>> No.35885700

>>35881739
Unlike Sanae, Reimu is not a whore.

>> No.35892922

>>35874332
She would cease to exist.

>> No.35894396
File: 324 KB, 563x568, 1624826297891.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
35894396

>>35885700
B-But she accepts semen donations! I heard it from the villagers! No way they'd lie, right?!

>> No.35894506

So they can breed!

>> No.35895702

>>35894396
if she did she wouldn't be a shrine maiden

>> No.35895715

>>35895702
But shrine maidens historically were religious prostitutes
They even had holy brothels on shrine grounds

>> No.35902380

>>35894396
You joke around about dogging women, does that mean it happens? No.

>> No.35902454

>>35869455
Youmu has a father?

>> No.35903075

>>35871634
I don't think she could. Atleast to me it seem that the Supernatural World outside of Gensokyou is alot Stronger and on a lager Scale then Gensokyou itself.

Also the Supernatural beings outside of it might have a problem with her trying to do that.

>> No.35903093

>>35902454
Youki is either her Father or Grandfather. Either way of course she has a Father, she's a half-ghost. They don't pop out of nowhere

>> No.35905295

>>35902454
How else could she have been born?

>> No.35909609

>>35903075
>Atleast to me it seem that the Supernatural World outside of Gensokyou is alot Stronger and on a lager Scale then Gensokyou itself.
That's kind of the case, hence spellcard rules.

>> No.35911151

>>35869521
translator who replaced "incident" with "kerfuffle" because muh deepl said it was

>> No.35911169

>>35903075
If there is a supernatural world outside of gensokyo then what is heca doing?

>> No.35914501
File: 148 KB, 891x721, epic_story.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
35914501

>> No.35916274

>>35905295
>How else could she have been born?
this implies that a human did the nasty with a phantom

eugh

>> No.35919029

>>35865024
Is this some Invincible reference?

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action