[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 166 KB, 830x949, b72ca0d294845b264d665d33ac2f6ecf18a832e0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3406687 No.3406687 [Reply] [Original]

What is going on in this pic?

>> No.3406701

Remilia is having an orgasm.

>> No.3406699

A nightmare.

>> No.3406715
File: 231 KB, 707x800, IMG_000841.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Something less hilarious than what is about to happen in this pic.

>> No.3406723

>>3406715
Is remilia going to shit on reimus face?

>> No.3406734
File: 798 KB, 2491x1255, 08-09_fix copy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3406750

>>3406715
No.

>> No.3406796
File: 231 KB, 707x800, fuku6494.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3406750
I lied.

>> No.3406905

>>3406687
It's so hot when girls hug and lift their legs up like this.

>> No.3406918
File: 28 KB, 404x267, 1246213123128.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3406796

>> No.3406922
File: 200 KB, 605x695, 35cc0089f9d114db57e6827928bfa1b5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3406926

>>3406922
More!

>> No.3406929

>>3406687
Meiling is having very nasty dreams about something Sakuya said and she misunderstood.

>> No.3406931
File: 32 KB, 640x480, donotfuckingwant.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3406796

>> No.3406930

>>3406926
┐(´ー`)┌

I just remembered it because I uploaded it to Danbooru a while ago.

>> No.3406942
File: 250 KB, 957x789, 125294463322.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Mistress? It's morning. Time to wake up!"

An annoyingly cool breeze washes over my bare legs as the covers are pulled off me, finishing up the process of waking me that the bothersome, elated voice of my head maid had started. After struggling to open even one eye, I'm immediately forced to shield it with my arm, being greeted with the sight of the aforementioned maid opening the one large window in my bedroom to air the room, the morning sun shining in brightly; not the most welcome thing to wake up to if you're a vampire.

"Sakuya..? Ugh..." My head still clouded by the dreams I was roused from so abruptly, I force myself into a sitting position, slowly feeling the strength return to my limbs. I'm bad with mornings. Eventually, my other eye lazily pops up again, recovering my perception of distance. What a large, empty room this is... Not that I mind, really, but I suppose it gets a little lonely from time to time. You do get used to such feelings over the course of some five hundred years, of course.
"Wha-..." I can't resist an oncoming yawn. "...Why'd you wake me up so early? I don't recall giving you any such orders..."

"Ah, but isn't it a beautiful morning outside, milady? The scent of early Autumn rides upon the air, making one truly appreciate the brightness of the sun for what little longer we will have it for..."

What utter nonsense.

"Sunny weather isn't bad weather? I think you've forgotten who you're speaking to; age catching up with you already?" I stretch myself tiredly and scratch my head; my hair is a complete mess, as is usual for when I wake up. Luckily, it's not particularly long, so brushing it isn't a particularly major chore; I still tend to let Sakuya handle that, though, because she's good with her hands. Speaking of her, my somewhat venomous remark seems to have failed to reach her, that carefree smile still lingering on her face as she turns from the window and walks over to my rather oversized bed.

>> No.3406945
File: 213 KB, 642x800, 1e687223f7af71dda7716dcaabd5a9d7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I meet her jovial expression with a sleep-deprived glare, before throwing up my arms, as is routine for my mornings. Sakuya would always get me out of my cute little nightshirt, which I wore mostly for my own pleasure than any other reason - sometimes I just wish a handsome young vampire hunter would spontaneously appear in my bedroom in the middle of the night, in a puff of magic. Where was I? Oh, right; the first part of my morning ritual was for Sakuya to help me get dressed. It simply isn't proper for a lady of noble blood to dress herself, surely you understand; besides, it's far too much of a complex process with some articles of clothing, depending on my mood for the day.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Hurry up already, I'm getting cold." Nodding obediently, and still wearing that warm smile, she slides the nightshirt over my head, taking her sweet time with it; I shake my head in mild frustration once she successfully removes it, leaving me wearing nothing but my undergarments.
"Does the window absolutely -have- to be open while I'm practically naked? Honestly... Sometimes you're such an airhead, not thinking things through at all, you-..."
Suddenly, Sakuya leans awfully close, resting her weight on her arms, on the bed and to my sides.
"Wait, what are you-..."

And then, she kisses me. On the lips. It takes me a good few seconds to recover from the initial shock and pull away from her, leaving her staring at me with that obscene smile of hers, those blue eyes suddenly feeling as if they're defiling my body.

>> No.3406949

It's fap time.

>> No.3406948 [DELETED] 

>>3406686
> Save the English language: http://www.anonta[removethis]lk.com/ICARE
Dammit...

>> No.3406951
File: 420 KB, 700x638, 3ece63a3ba73a1c3e7fa369f5e21a892.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Wha wha... What the hell!? Do you think!? You're doing!?!?" I can feel my blood begin to boil; mostly from being absolutely furious over the maid's abrupt audacity, but I have to admit a small part of it was the feeling of the awkward blush spreading across my cheeks. I can't help but cover myself up with my hands as best as I can, suddenly feeling rather violated. The nerve of this woman!

She hops into the bed, moving closer and closer even as I recoil away from her; she grabs onto my wrist, holding me in place until she climbs on top of me, pinning me down under her weight and still gazing with those vulgar eyes of hers. And then she leans down and forces another kiss on me, which I try to avoid without success. It seems that whatever direction I twist my face in, her lips are there to meet mine... That damned control over time of hers. I resist for as long as I can, but the sudden sensation of her hand gently grazing the skin of my stomach provokes a light gasp out of me, allowing her to seize the opportunity and coil her tongue around mine like some sort of constrictor serpent.

It is only out of affection towards this mere human, who has served me with unquestioning loyalty over many years, that I suppress the reflexive urge to bite down as hard as I can; or to rip her in half. Normally, I would not endure such an outrageous assault from a puny mortal such as herself, but... This is Sakuya. Many times I have sat in my room, drinking tea in the moonlight shining through my window and thinking back to that fateful day she came to the mansion. Thinking back to the times we've spent together, how helpful she has been, how she single-handedly took over management of the mansion's affairs...

I would be lost without her.

>> No.3406959
File: 237 KB, 1000x700, 1253381277031.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm short of breath by the time she chooses to remove herself from my mouth, a thin string of mixed saliva connecting my panting lips to her wicked smirk.
"S-... Sakuya! This is... This is highly inappropriate! This is unforgivable, it's-..."

"Does my lady not enjoy it?" She tilts her head to the side, quizically; not even waiting for an answer, the woman merely lowers her head down to my neck, resuming her process of peppering my small body with countless kisses. She isn't even holding my wrists anymore, yet I can't bring myself to struggle any more than flailing at her in an ineffectual manner. A soft, amused giggle rises up to my left ear, before that warm, moist feeling returns to the skin of my neck, sending shivers running down my spine.
"Sakuya... stop. Just... just stop. This is..." I'm interrupted by my own surprised squeak as she suddenly sucks on my neck, the addition of the feeling of her teeth lightly nibbling on me making me tremble.

"Oh my... I seem to have left a mark..." She raises her gaze to meet mine, a completely relaxed expression on her face; this just makes me feel all the less comfortable with the situation.
"How unusual for a human to leave a mark on the neck of a vampire... no?"

"You... Who the hell do you think you are? Have you forgotten who I am? Have you forgotten your place? Do I need to have you disciplined!? Why, I-..." Casually ignoring my protests, she unhooks my bra with one smooth movement, faster than the blink of an eye; I couldn't even tell if she cheated and used her time stopping powers there or not. Now I lay there wearing naught but a teeny-tiny pair of panties, my bare chest uncovered for this maid with a lustful gaze.

>> No.3406973

Sure is Remilia playing with her slave-doll in this thread. How pathetic.

>> No.3406980
File: 252 KB, 424x600, 454a14390e33a34c37f1fb6d3284a084.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"NO! Meiling! Patchy!!!" I try to scamper out from under her, but my strength fails me; partially because of the fear of hurting Sakuya that I mentioned earlier, partially because of the sunlight shining into the room - had she planned it this way all along? And partially... because her touch seems to drain the strength right out of my limbs. Certainly, I had been touched in such a manner before in my five centuries of life experience... I had never gone all the way, though, nor had I ever been touched like this by a -woman-.

"There's no use in crying... Mistress Patchouli cannot hear you from here. And I've sent Meiling away on an errand. It's just you and me, milady..." Having said that, she leaned in once more, licking a stray tear off the side of my face, leaving a warm wet spot on my cheek.
"...salty. I'd always wondered what the mistress tastes like..." An unnerving chuckle is uttered, and I am once again left looking at a silvery head of hair descending down my shivering body.
"W-why are you d-doing this... AH!"
Once again, I am interrupted mid-sentence by Sakuya's unrelenting assault on my body, the sensation of her tongue circling one of my nipples being far too much for me in such a stressful situation; I can't help but yelp out, which only seems to encourage her further; her gentle, delicate fingers tend to my other nipple, while she sucks the one she was enjoying at the time into her mouth. I simply writhe and squirm helplessly - yes, helplessly! An immortal, unaging vampire, the great Scarlet Devil herself, rendered helpless by a mere human! I am putty in her hands, and she knows it. And abuses it. Sakuya... Why are you doing this? Have you always looked at me this way? All these years of helping me get dressed and undressed, helping me bathe, taking care of me... Has it always been like this? Has it been building up in you over the years, and finally become too much to keep inside any longer?

>> No.3406986
File: 203 KB, 600x600, 1248075426923.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I can't ask her, because I can barely breathe; while she's been helping herself to the joys of my petite chest, her free hand had been caressing the insides of my thighs, making me quake with... fear. I feel scared, afraid of this woman. This is not the Sakuya I know. This is...
"S-Sakuya... Sakuya... please... I'm begging you, don't do this, just stop..."
She doesn't stop. A stray finger grazes the front of my panties ever-so-slightly, then continues by gently, teasingly - I'd go as far as to say 'tauntingly' - rubbing against me, occasionally pressing the fabric just a tiny bit between my lower lips...
"I'll... I'll give you a day off from work! No... two days! Ah..! N-no... Take the whole weekend off, every week from now on, I, I... Ahh, no, don't... P-please... I'll give you a vacation, you can, you can go to the village and and and... and do this sort of thing with whoever you want to, just... just stop, please, I... I don't want this..."

She actually does stop for the briefest of moments; her streak of kisses had descended all the way down to my navel, and past it... A dangerous territory. I've been hunted by crazy religious fanatics brandishing stakes and silver weapons, yet I've never felt this terrified in my entire life - and that's a lot of life to speak of, as I'm sure you can imagine. The look on her face turns somewhat somber for this moment.

"But... The one I want to do such things to, is my mistress. I have eyes only for the mistress, and the mistress alone..."

>> No.3406999
File: 236 KB, 850x1073, 1246880451168.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"S-Sakuya... Don't be an idiot..." I start grabbing at straws, my mind completely turned upside down.
"I-I'm just a kid, you know! What are you, a p-pedophile?"

This only serves to make her grin wider.
"Well, maybe I am... But, milady, you are far older than I. And I love you both for the cuteness of your body, and what beauty lies inside of you..."
As if making some sort of sadistic pun, the moment she utters the word 'inside', I feel something prodding at my... my... Oh, oh no. No no no...

Too late. With her free hand, she covers my mouth to muffle my scream, my claws digging into the bedsheets as her finger shamelessly explores my insides, soon joined by another. I'm sobbing uncontrollably, unable to keep my eyes open any longer, unable to watch this... To watch this person I trusted, this person I loved like a best friend, like a mother, like an elder sister... To watch this person doing this to me, and me being subconciously unable to stop her. I feel so weak right now... This feeling of weakness, I can't remember the last time I experienced anything like it.

She removes the hand from my mouth once I seem to calm down just a little; well, 'calm' is a poor word to use for the current situation, more like move on from panicked screams to silentlyly panting and squeaking in resignation, as those delicate, skillful fingers - ironically, they are one of many reasons why I hired her in the first place - continue probing me, stretching me, sending electric jolts across my entire body. I can't help but cling to her when she releases her grip, quietly yelping into her ear whenever she chooses to surge deeper... This feeling, it is completely different from when I do it to myself. To have someone else have their way with your body, it's... It's something I can't even describe, this being the first time I've had another person touch me there, not to mention going as far as to p-p-pleasure me.

Pleasure...

>> No.3407010
File: 389 KB, 1280x1024, 1250258745561.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why do I use such a word to refer to this? This is... This is wrong, I should not like this, but... Sakuya's touch, it's always been so gentle, so... so warm. It's funny, in a morbid way, how I never noticed it until just now. These hands... They are the hands I would wish my lover to have. They know every inch of my body, they know exactly where to touch me, how my curves flow, even where my sensitive spots are.

"Does it feel good, milady?" That disgustingly soothing, calm, loving voice, cooing at me from right next to my ear, her warm breath blowing against me, making my body temperature rise another degree or two... I must be bright red by now. I remain silent in a stubborn fit of adamance, hiding my face in her hair, still clinging to her for dear life; granted, the fact that my panties are soaking wet by now betray my true feelings, not to speak of my sweat-covered body pressing against her uniform. Her hair... has it always smelled this nice? I catch myself taking a deeper whiff of it before I even notice what I'm doing, and nearly weep from the shame. She's caught me in her trap, and there's no way out. The predator of the night has become the prey.

"Good... Then, if you would excuse me for a moment, milady." She pulls back, climbing off me; I find it difficult to let go, nearly holding her down on top of me. Why? Why do I feel like this... Is this something I really want? Sakuya... Do I want Sakuya? Do I want her to do this to me? ...Or, to do this -with- me? She starts undoing her uniform, slowly removing it piece by piece, layer by layer, until she's left wearing nothing more than her underwear - the black, sexy kind. I can't think of any other way to describe it, which is also humiliating in its own way. Not that I don't already feel like all of my charisma has been shattered into a million pieces...

>> No.3407021

What a shitty thread.

>> No.3407029
File: 251 KB, 700x700, 1248439224736.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sakuya... She's beautiful. I have no idea how I've never noticed this before - she looks so different without her uniform on! I've always known she had an impressive pair of legs on her, but the rest of her body would not disappoint, either. Beneath her generous curves and feminine figure you could see faint traces of strong, athletic muscles, and her breasts certainly did look smaller when she was wearing the uniform... And to think, what sorts of rumors there have been circulating amongst the other residents of the mansion in regards to her bust size. It makes me envious, really. She doesn't quite stop there; with a motion just as smooth as before, she removes the bra, exposing her naked chest to me.
I must look pretty damn idiotic right now, just staring at her with wide eyes and a gaping mouth; she quickly abuses my vulnerable state, pouncing back onto me and proceeding to pin me down with yet another passionate kiss. I can't help but return it, this time, our tongues like dancers in love. Her breasts are so soft, squished against my own chest... I can feel her heartbeat, so calm and rhythmic even in a situation like this. She's so... so damn perfect, I can't stand it. I can't stand it! I simply wrap my arms and legs around her tightly, holding on as long as she'll let me; this time, when she pulls back, we're both out of breath. Even Sakuya's face is beginning to look somewhat flushed at this point, her bosom rising and falling steadily with her breathing as she sits back upright. I feel so small when she looks down at me like that, yet her eyes feel so warm now, so... So full of love.

This -is- my Sakuya.

>> No.3407041
File: 272 KB, 600x800, 125180707613.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"My lady..."
I just nod, in a dreamy haze. This is just a dream, right? I wouldn't suddenly be feeling so happy over something like this, if it were real. She slowly pulls off my now-drenched panties, putting them aside and leaving me as naked as the day I was born. What now, I wonder? She doesn't have a man's... Gungnir between her legs... so how can... what will we...

...Oh.

Without even a word, she simply moves down the length of my body while facing sideways, liberally applying gentle kisses along the way, each one sending a surge of warmth into me, making my breathing heavier, my... my desire stronger. I want her to do this. I want this. I wa-...
The sensation is something completely new. Is she... is she using her tongue!? In such a place? I, I... I tremble all over, overwhelmed after not even ten seconds. The feeling, the... the pleasure. It's something else entirely, when compared to her fingers, or my own. She's... she's just too damn good. This can't be her first time, right? Or am I just this sensitive because I'm a stupid little virgin? I don't know, I don't know! But it feels too good...

I... I want to make Sakuya feel good too. As I move myself closer, inch by inch, she seems to notice, lifting one leg above me and leaving me staring right between her legs, at those black panties I could've never imagined that she wore. Or did she wear them today as a 'special' occasion? I decide not to waste time overthinking such trivial matters, carefully slipping my fingers between the undergarment and her skin and sliding them downwards with grim determination. She looks... so much more mature than me, down there, compared to my childlike, hairless privates. I mean, I've seen her naked before, but never from this close to such a... such a part of her. Her scent is so strong! Vampires in particular having an exceptionally strong sense of smell, it nearly knocked me out right there - it's intoxicating. I want to... I want to know what she tastes like.

>> No.3407047
File: 165 KB, 520x500, 1243874752746.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Of course, I have no idea what I'm doing, so I just improvise... I shift my focus back down to my own lower body, noting that I haven't even been noticing myself constantly quaking and twitching from the pleasure, the sensation at a level I could never have imagined - just how is she doing it!? Based on ssense of feeling alone, I try to mimic her actions, at first utterly terrified of ruining the moment with my inexperience. So... this is the taste of a woman. Not at all unpleasant, I must say. Sakuya utters a soothing 'Mmm.' sound from between my legs, sending vibrations running through my most sensitive areas and prompting me to pull back and gasp for air for just a moment. Good thing I did, too - what happens next would probably knock me out cold otherwise. Simultaneously groping my buttocks, she presses her lips together around a certain something just above my slit, sucking lightly.

I felt like my crotch exploded, there. Losing control of all muscle functions, I tensed up to an impossible degree, arcing my back involuntarily and tearing into the mattress with my claws, my throat straining to scream out in pleasure, yet I couldn't make a noise. This feeling, what was it? It was unlike anything I had ever felt before - it felt like enlightenment, as if I had reached heaven despite my cursed blood. I lay there, desperately trying to catch my breath while Sakuya rotates herself to face me once again, cheeks flushed and a gentle, reassuring smile on her lips.

"W-... what was that..?"

"Did it feel good, milady?"

"...Yes..."

>> No.3407059
File: 490 KB, 1306x1356, 1251178052873.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Then, let me show you one more time..." Even though I've barely recovered just yet, she moves over me again, this time placing one leg over mine, lifting my other leg and sliding hers underneath; before I can ask her what she's doing, she slides herself closer, causing our privates to rub together. I tense up again - she begins rhythmically rubbing against me, reigniting the waves of pleasure I had just experienced, bringing me closer again... Closer to what? I don't know, but I'm hoping it's the same feeling I experienced just a moment ago. I can do little else to be an active partner at this stage, other than clinging to the bedsheets and moaning quietly; I try to force my eyes open, to look at Sakuya, to take in her magnificent figure, to see those loving eyes looking back at me, to feel our souls connect like this. Why am I crying? I'm so happy right now, I shouldn't be crying...

It happens again, but this time I can feel Sakuya tense up along with me, mere moments after I have my... my. Were those my first orgasms? I've never successfully given myself one, though you could probably imagine that I've tried it at least a few times over the course of five hundred years. And today, this morning, my precious maid came to make sweet love to me like this... She lies down beside me, and I immediately throw my arms around her, nuzzling into her bosom as we both lay there, panting from the experience and basking in the afterglow. Assembling what strength I had left in me, I lean up towards her with my lips parted; she notices and allows me the pleasure of another loving kiss. It seems to last for a small eternity.

'...I love you, Sakuya.' is what I want to say to her right now. And yet, even after making sweet, passionate love with my maid, my stubborn and childish side is quickly regaining its influence. As we look into one another's eyes, I can see my blissful smile corrupt itself into a wicked grin in my reflection in her pupils.

>> No.3407064

suddenly, GUNGNIRs everywhere!

>> No.3407067
File: 885 KB, 1580x1018, 1253381123581.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"You are -so- fired."

With a heartful chuckle, she ruffles my hair, making me turn bright red once again.

"I love you too, Remilia."

>> No.3407078

>>3407059
This image, I love it.

>> No.3407089

So they did it.

Under a huge open mansion window.

The evening Bunbunmaru newspaper will be a sell out.

>> No.3407102

>>3407067
A picture where she actually looks undead? What is this madness

>> No.3407149
File: 200 KB, 500x707, 1230413695895.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm flying by the scarlet devil mansion, on my usual information gathering rounds. Is that a window open? It seems like, but why would a mansion populated by vampires have an open window? I better pop in and investiga-

what

wat

huh

what

>> No.3407180
File: 394 KB, 675x1665, 1250464964411.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3407270
File: 136 KB, 1000x707, 1222933498763.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3407149

Can't keep secrets from the eye in the sky.

>> No.3407300
File: 185 KB, 1280x960, 1253458454856.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The next day I found shit stains on the drapes. I found Sakuya. "Three strikes and you're out."

Sakuya had a smug look on her face. "Oh my lady," she said with a particular grating inflection in her voice, "Surely I can get some kind of lover's Mulligan? I'm telling the truth when I said the second time was an accident, I swea-"

The throat, several of the major arteries, I felt a little resistance as I nicked her spinal column. She crumpled, her leering grin magically transferring itself from her face to mine like an illusionist pulling out his big trick at Vegas. "Three strikes and you're out."

>> No.3407303
File: 272 KB, 570x570, 1251315774511.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3407300

>> No.3407316

>>3407300
Those are some awful similes. You should write eroges for Japan.

>> No.3407420
File: 77 KB, 480x640, 1224585807629.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3407300

I command you to rise from your grave and rescue my daughter.

>> No.3407573

>>3407180
*fap fap fap fap*

>> No.3407907
File: 247 KB, 720x1000, 1251640655942.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3408252
File: 131 KB, 436x1142, 1252346769421.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3408265

>>3407420
Don't you mean "wise fwom your gwave"?

>> No.3408277
File: 18 KB, 320x240, 1.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3407420
Fuck yes Altered Beast

>> No.3408283
File: 432 KB, 700x800, 1218690703736.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3408265

Subtitles.

>>