[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 302 KB, 756x700, 180_sannyo_base.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
33962686 No.33962686 [Reply] [Original]

Hi /jp/, >>22043327 here once again. It won't be long until the full version of Kouryuudou is released, and that means it's time for an update to the "Touhou Project All-In-One Pack" ( https://nyaa.si/view/1175232 ). If you're unfamiliar, you can see the torrent page or previous threads for details on what exactly it consists of and what the point of it is.

As usual, I'm asking for any and all suggestions for additions, improvements, and fixes. In particular, I'd like to make sure:
- Have there been any advances in PC-98 emulation in the last four years? Any updates to Neko Project II fmgen?
- Are there any other versions of vpatch which haven't been collected on the wiki?
- Have there been any patches for recent games, for example fixing any of the bugs in 17?
But again, all input is welcome. Of course, I'll do my best to check that everything is up-to-date and correct as well.

In any case, I expect to post the new version just a few weeks after Kouryuudou's release, so that should be the end of May at the latest.

>> No.33962695

I was wondering where you had gone.

>> No.33962713

>>33962686
Most of the 18 patches are in the touhou gameplay thread.
http://www16.big.or.jp/~zun/data/soft/th18tr_update002a.zip
I don't follow Neko since I see no real problems with it but I'll check.

>> No.33962757

Why not include ALL the touhou content instead of just the games? That would really make it something definitive imo. Of course, at this point I'm sure you've probably already decided one way or another having done this for years.

Is there any mod or patch to get the PS4 exclusive touhou content?

>> No.33962763

>>33962757
>Why not include ALL the touhou content instead of just the games?
Not OP but why would I go through the trouble of downloading a 100GB+ torrent featuring a bunch of stuff I don't want. Just make a separate torrent for the extra stuff.

>> No.33962789

>>33962763
If you're going to download all the touhou games instead of just one to try out, I would presume you'd either be someone who is serious on getting into the series, or you just really like bullet hells. And it's sadly almost certainly not the latter. Or someone just wanting to blanket make sure they have everything.

>100GB+ torrent
Does all official touhou content really add up to that? That seems hard to believe.

>> No.33963039

>>33962757
Translations often change over the years, like right now SSiB is being retranslated
I would put them on a different torrent if I was the fella making this if anything

>> No.33963166

>>33962763
You realize you can check off files on a torrent, right?

>> No.33963197

>>33963166
>>30431573
>>30432989
>>30438458
People nowadays barely know how to torrent. I'll be surprised if they click on anything other than "open torrent files with (program)" or "open magnet links with (program)"

>> No.33963234
File: 121 KB, 256x320, CIRNO_OP_max.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33962695
Not to worry, I won't abandon this project, short of dying unexpectedly.

>>33962713
Sorry, I should have been more clear: third-party patches, such as vpatch fixing the MariB bug in 10.

>>33962757
This has come up before, and you can see the discussion about it in previous threads. TL;DR, this pack has a relatively narrow, specific purpose, and I plan on sticking to it.

>> No.33963297
File: 353 KB, 250x250, hinaspin.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Thank you for doing this.

>> No.33967307

not so fast.

>> No.33973024

>>33963234
Thanks for your hard work.

>> No.33973199

>>33963234
>Not to worry, I won't abandon this project
It's good to know at least one /jp/sie project won't get abandoned. Thanks alot, pal.

>> No.33979247

>>33963234
Thank you for doing this.
It's a great resource for the community to have a trusted source to point to when new people ask where they can download the game.
I would suggest adding a download and link (readme instructions) for thprac:
https://github.com/ack7139/thprac/releases
thprac is the most commonly used practice tools for the Windows games these days. It adds spells practice and practice for individual stage sections to all Windows games (maybe not EoSD and PoFV), and lets the player set various other variables (like power, or game specific variables like collected UFO tokens, cherry points, etc.) that need to be set to properly simulate the spell or section as it is played in an actual run.
Unlike spoilerAL, thprac is easy to use: just place the thprac executable in the game directory and launch it. It can also be launched outside of a game directory, which lets you select which game to launch.

>> No.33982018
File: 108 KB, 256x320, 095_aya6.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33979247
This is a troublesome one, because while thprac is certainly very useful, it's not 'necessary'. Everything currently included in the pack is there because it's necessary to play the games as they were intended to be played. (The EN patches included, since it's aimed primarily at English speakers, and I count being able to understand what's said and written in-game as necessary.) Obviously, people can, have, and still do play them just fine without thprac.
Because of this, I rejected including it last time, in order to avoid scope creep. After all, if a line isn't drawn somewhere, then there's potentially no limit to how much stuff could be included with the justification of being useful, maybe, to someone. And while the pack is targeted at both experienced and new players, it's meant as merely an easy way to download the games; I expect new players will get tips on how to actually play them elsewhere, and learn about optional tools like thprac from the same places.
However, after thinking about it for a while and seeing how popular thprac has become lately, I think that including it may be reasonable. I'm not aware of any other optional tools that are nearly as useful and widely used, so making an exception for it probably wouldn't open the door to many unreasonable requests, and it is fairly indisputably useful for players of all skill levels.

Ultimately, I'd like more feedback on this one. If enough people think it's a good idea to include, then I will.

>> No.33982132

>>33982018
Yeah mate, Id say include it

>> No.33982475
File: 94 KB, 380x399, th13Seiga.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33982018
I think your opinion and philosophy for what to include is reasonable. Making exceptions is also reasonable, of course, so let's consider what the consequences might be.
Ultimately, if someone knows about and has decided to use thprac, including it in the torrent only saves them a few clicks. As I see it, the main value of including it would be to increase awareness of thprac, with the likely consequences that beginners start to use it earlier.
With that in mind: include it if you want a world where more casual players use thprac.
And don't make it a vote or popularity contest; just weight to the pros and cons and do what you think is best. Even if it's something impersonal like maintaining a pack of releases, you should make it shamelessly reflect your personal philosophy and channel your passion into it.

>> No.33982732

>>33963234
Thanks for your work dude, it's been a huge help.
In terms of suggestions, since you are already including Rollcaster and SokuRoll I'd say it's probably a good idea to include the AoCF netplay patch (http://lunarcast.net/aocf.php)) as well, since it is the standard way to play online currently. The one problem I see is that the latest stable patch is 1.10d, but it seems most people play on the beta patch (1.19 beta4) now. The game's updater will only update up to 1.10d so I guess if you wanted to use the beta patch you would have to download it and include it manually. But the netplay patch supports both versions anyways (although the setup is a bit different) so if you'd rather keep using the stable release then that could work as well.

>> No.33982895

>>33982732
Can't you have both the beta and normal version in the same folder? Just add the beta files and .exe and both options will be available. I guess it might be confusing for new players, though.
The beta should be the standard though, since it fixes both singleplayer and multiplayer issues.

>> No.33982941

Updated np2fmgen to the latest version (2021-03-14).
https://files.catbox.moe/4id551.txz

>> No.33983365
File: 461 KB, 701x698, 155_shion04.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>33982475
Interesting point, though I don't have any particular qualification to make these decisions, and the goal is to make something that's as good as possible for as many people as possible, so I think everyone's opinions are important.

>>33982732
Excellent, thank you. This is exactly the kind of stuff I need to know, being completely out of the loop regarding the fighting games. I'll look into it, and probably >>33982895 is right, both versions of the game can be included. Any confusion can be eliminated by a note in the README.

>>33982941
Cool. I'll get the latest version possible before posting the new pack. It doesn't look like any of the recommended settings have changed, but I'll double-check the config and extra files anyway.

>> No.33988319

>>33962686
Thanks for your work anon :)

>> No.33990694

in case anyone wants to add

>> No.33991113 [DELETED] 

Personally I don't think thprac should be included. While convenient, its not really what a "touhou All-in-one" should have. I think most anons view this pack as "a everything you need that is fundemtnal to run the games and it's features" sort of thing. Thprac Is a fancy tool that is not fundamental to the standard operation of the games. It's doesn't fix any issues, say unlike vpatch or address important features like say adonis or sokuroll.

If you do add something like thprac then pretty much any other tool/mod is on the table, and would suggest changing the the from All-in-one to All-in-one+mods/tools or something to that effect for the next torrent.

>> No.33991138

Personally I don't think thprac should be included. While convenient, its not really what a "Touhou all-in-one" should have. I think most anons view this pack as "a everything you need that is fundemtnal to run the games and it's features" sort of thing. Thprac Is a fancy tool that is not fundamental to the standard operation of the games. It's doesn't fix any issues, say unlike vpatch or address important features like say adonis or sokuroll.

If you do add something like thprac then pretty much any other tool/mod is on the table, and would suggest changing the name from All-in-one to All-in-one+mods/tools or something to that effect for the next torrent.

>> No.34000341

>>33991138
>All-in-one to All-in-one+mods/tools or something to that effect for the next torrent.
At that point, just make a separate torrent for utilities or leave a text file on where to find them.
Both share the same fate anyway.

>> No.34000501 [DELETED] 
File: 115 KB, 384x384, 2020_12_21_10_40_IMG_7020.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i mloeve anime yeds octaka amime wopem,enr mmmmmmmmm adhjbvghjfdg

>> No.34001336

>>34000341
Maybe including a mod.txt file with links and comments is enough.

>> No.34003737

>>34001336
It would, but that would require pushing everything into another directory since I doubt many people even read the readme files.

>> No.34008556

in case anyone wants to add anything else.

>> No.34008965
File: 139 KB, 256x320, 090_eiki_p1_2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Thanks for keeping the thread bumped, I'm glad it's lasted a couple days at least, but all the major points have probably been covered by now. My current to-do list looks like this:
- Add 18, 15.5 beta, 15.5 netplay patch
- Add the translated afterword for 17
- Update NP2
- Put vpatch in the 9.5 folder by default
- Use the English version of EditDisk
Not sure why I didn't do those last two before. Anyway, as far as I can tell there have been no updates or official patches to any other games, and no other third-party tools or patches important enough for anyone here to have heard about, so that much should be good.

That said, there are still two small issues. Firstly, it seems the afterwords for 13.5 and 14.5 haven't been translated to English, and 15's is only poorly translated. Since they're not story-relevant, this isn't a big deal, but it would be nice to have them for consistency and completion's sake. I may try to fix up the translation for 15's, but I'm definitely not confident enough to TL the other two, so they'll have to wait until another time.
Secondly, in the past year and a half, thcrap has become able to translate the endings for the first-gen games. This technically makes the hardpatches for all non-Tasofro games obsolete, and it's tempting to remove them just to tidy things up. On the other hand, they're not really hurting anything, and I don't want to be seen as biased and get dragged into yet another translation debate/flamewar, so I'm planning to leave that discussion for next time as well.

>>34003737
>I doubt many people even read the readme files
They had better, if they know what's good for them.

>> No.34010134

>>34008965
They are called 'readme', so the only way someone wouldn't read them is if they don't know English.
The list looks good.

>> No.34011834
File: 810 KB, 840x1200, 1605142639133.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>34003737
>I doubt many people even read the readme files
I do uwu
>>34008965
My advice is to add linux support and instructions.
It should be nothing particularly hard to do, you could mention on Linux you can run the games with Wine and you can run the PC-98 games with Neko Project II Kai.
thpatch has some problems on Wine but the version you included worked for me, just mention that to run a game through a .lnk link via Wine you have to run it like this:
"wine start th15.lnk"
and if you are using an absolute path with frontslashes like this:
"wine start /unix th15.lnk"

>> No.34011859

>>34011834
meant to say:
"wine start /unix /home/user/touhou/th15/th15.lnk"

>> No.34017201
File: 125 KB, 256x512, 070_ran0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>34011834
An interesting suggestion, certainly. I'm against directly adding any Linux-specific versions of software to the pack, but adding some links and instructions to the README isn't out of the question. However, I'm personally not a Linux user (sorry, but for me the important point for OS is EROTIC games), so I can't verify the correctness of anything firsthand. I'd also kind of expect anyone who does use Linux as a daily driver to be capable enough with Wine already. But if it's simply mentioning and linking to NP2 Kai and describing how to correctly launch thcrap through Wine, that should be fine? I'd have to trust that it's good general advice and not too specific to your distro or specific configuration, but that's probably okay.
Perhaps you could write a draft README section with all the details you think are necessary? If not, I'll try my best to get everything right.

>> No.34018375
File: 629 KB, 600x845, 1589987755930.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>34017201
I don't think it's necessary to include the build itself(regarding NPIIKai) since as you noted Linux people should be able to build it themselves.
I think instructions should be added cause there are no packages for most distro.
>Perhaps you could write a draft README section with all the details you think are necessary
I did(or at least I did my best eheh), here it is:
https://pastebin.com/raw/FiPthzM8
and here is a diff if you are in a rush:
https://pastebin.com/raw/yHxhj4zP
Are you gonna include an updated version of thcrap in the new release?
In case yes I don't know if it will work on Linux, I had problems with the latest release from their site so keep it in mind and edit the thcrap part I wrote if unsure.
Maybe if other people play 2hu on Linux they could cross check...

>> No.34021346

>>34018375
I think it looks good. It may be worth mentioning that there are a lot of old (outdated) guides to running Touhou on linux floating around on the Internet.
The reason there are no new guides is simply that Touhou now works out of the box with Wine, so no guides are needed.
Also, what is your exact problem with newer thcrap? I have this problem where thcrap cannot download files from the servers.
It might be worth checking with a few more Linux users: the "it doesn't work on my computer" is the weakest part of the instructions right now, but there are at least two of us with some problems.

>> No.34022066
File: 807 KB, 800x1131, 1613189089249.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>34021346
I agree that we need to cross-check the problem with more people.
I get two kind of errors with latest thcrap, first sometime it just crashes with the usual windows error "the program encountered a serious error" and second when it doesn't crash I get a thcrap error after selecting the directory when the games should be located that says "versions.js not found" and that I should delete the thpatch directory.
Anyway no matter what I do it can't find any game.

Just to try everything I tried to see if the prepackaged patches works and it seems they do(I didn't try them all).
Maybe we should point out https://www.thpatch.net/wiki/Standalone_Patches as an alternative if latest thcrap doesn't work.

>> No.34024935

>>34022066
Can you post a log from when it doesn't crash? There should be a Logs directory in the thcrap dir.
If it can't find versions.js because it can't download any files, it's the same error as I get.
It never crashes for me, it just fails to download the files and thus it can't find versions.js (which I believe store hashes that are used to identify the binaries of different versions of the games).
If it's just the download that doesn't work, a simple solution is to manually download the files.

>> No.34025211

>>34024935
Here is the log if you want to compare it with yours:
https://pastebin.com/raw/mBpPu8uX
I've tried downloading directly from https://srv.thpatch.net but it didn't change anything.

>> No.34025388

>>34025211
>Updates are disabled. Therefore, patch selection is limited to the repositories that are locally available.
There are no error messages, because it doesn't try to download anything, so I can't tell if that's the problem.
You've downloaded the right files for the lang_en translation, but you also need some generic files that contain functionality needed by almost every patch. These are the base_tsa files mentioned in the log
> Seems as if base_tsa didn't download correctly.
If you haven't already, get those files from here
https://mirrors.thpatch.net/nmlgc/
and put the nmlgc directory in the repos dir, next to the thpatch dir.
Not everything in nmlgc is needed for lang_en (base_tsa is "base Team Shanghai Alice" and is needed, as is "Western name order", but there are more dependencies that I've currently forgotten, so better get everything).
If it's a pain to download from the above url (it is, but if you've managed to grab the files you yourself linked, you should have the technology), you can download it directly from github from:
https://github.com/thpatch/thcrap-tsa
just extract the files into a dir named "nmlgc" under repos, as per the above instructions.

>> No.34026031
File: 145 KB, 625x1149, 1594384369110.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>34025388
Ok I managed to get it work thanks to you anon, I will list the steps so that maybe they can be included in the notes:

First of all you need to download manually all the files as you noted, first download and unpack thcrap itself from https://github.com/thpatch/thcrap/releases/latest/download/thcrap.zip and then also both the base patches and the normal ones, I did it these two with the wget commands:
wget -r -np -e robots=off -R "index.html*" https://mirrors.thpatch.net/nmlgc/
and
wget -r -np -e robots=off -R "index.html*" https://srv.thpatch.net/lang_en/
Then move the "nmlgc" directory inside the "repos" directory and the "lang_en" directory inside the "repos/thpatch" directory.
Then execute "thcrap_configure.exe", in the patch list first select both "base_tsa" and "lang_en", at this point it should find the files and create the shortcuts.

This should be in theory a series of reproducible steps to make it work, please anons try it out and confirm and thanks again anon for the help.

>> No.34026361

>>34026031
Is only base_tsa needed for lang_en?
For me, simply selecting lang_en will automatically selects all the dependencies (which are listed in https://srv.thpatch.net/lang_en/patch.js, by the way, and also includes base_tasofro for the supported tasofro games).
And thank you so much for doing this; I think it will go a long way in making thcrap more accepted among linux users. (Assuming it's actually a problem for anyone but the two of us).

>> No.34026437

Reminder to use lang_en_literal and noprank, instead of lang_en to get rid of discord doggo memes.

>> No.34026445
File: 179 KB, 256x512, 080_keine_full.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is all good stuff to know, and don't let me interrupt this investigation, but keep in mind that I'm not going to be too detailed in the README. It's just a basic guide, not comprehensive documentation; I've already skipped over more complicated issues such as troubleshooting netplay in 9 or advanced setup for thcrap with "just google it"/"read the wiki".
For now, I've taken the draft from >>34018375 and boiled it down to just the essential information, and depending on what you guys find out from here on, I'll determine what else to do.
If including the base nmlgc repos in the thcrap zip would fix the problem, I'll just do that. If it turns out there's a way to get the program to download those repos like it's supposed to, I'll make a note of it. Otherwise, I'll add a note recommending manual download, using the standalone patches, or using an older version of thcrap.

>> No.34026537
File: 263 KB, 560x896, 1598694320732.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>34026361
(On my machine) when I select only lang_en it doesn't pull dependencies(I think this is why at some point it wasn't finding version.js even if I had manually downloaded and moved the whole /nmlgc/) but if I add base_tsa it will also import the correct dependencies. Why? Who knows, thcrap is kind of spaghetti code fufufu.
>>34026437
Good to know.
>>34026445
I understand that you want to keep it short anon.
IMO these are the important things to include regarding thcrap on Linux:
1. If using the latest version you will need to download the base patches from https://mirrors.thpatch.net/nmlgc/ and the desired optional patches from https://srv.thpatch.net/lang_en/
2. The base patches goes inside repos and the optional patches goes inside thpatch
3. If the above doesn't work fallback to the standalone patches
These three points should be enough for Linux people to figure it out.
Also probably it's better if you don't include that wget command I used above cause if many people use it it may ahem easily crash thpatch servers lol.
>If including the base nmlgc repos in the thcrap zip would fix the problem, I'll just do that
That may also be a solution, just make sure it works on Windows, maybe it's even better in general to have the patches already downloaded.
Your choice anon.

>> No.34026757

>>34026445
Downloading the files manually definitely fixed our issues, and it's only a few lines of instructions. However, unless we know it's a widespread problem, it seems a bit weird to include it in the readme.
Honestly, the best solution would probably just be if I could edit the touhou wiki. Looking at their page for playing on Linux, it's honestly pretty good, and the instructions would easily fit into that format. (For some reason, I remember it being very outdated with lots of steps that haven't been needed for like 10 years, but that must have been some other webpage.)

Also, assuming you release the megapack after the English translation of th18 is stable, it's actually a nice idea to just include thpatch/lang_en and nmlgc for everyone. This way, it works for linux users, and Windows users will have to download less, since thcrap calculates a checksum for each file and only downloads files that have been changed. The thcrap server is not that fast, so this will be nicer for everyone.
(It's not difficult to also calculate this checksum on Linux if one only wants to download files that has changed, but it'd be a complicated script is definitely beyond the scope of the readme and maybe the wiki. Basically, https://srv.thpatch.net/lang_en/files.js contains a list of all the files included in the patch and their CRC-32 checksums, so if you download files.js first, you can generate a list of files to download by comparing to the checksum of your local files. This approach also works for nmlgc or any thcrap repo.)
>>34026537
I don't think people would crash their server with that. However, I would add the flags "-q" and "--show-progress" to make it less verbose. You can also delete or rename thcrap/bin/thcrap_update.dll to disable automatic updates, since they are kinda useless for us.

>> No.34026830

>>34026757
Allow me to rephrase that slightly. It's a nice idea to include thpatch/lang_en and nmlgc regardless of the translation status of TH18, for the stated reasons.
It'd be extra nice if TH18 was passably translated, though, since that'd leave a translation for people who can't update.
>>34026437
Unfortunately, these aren't well maintained and doesn't translate most of the games, so I don't think messing around with them is a good suggestion for new users who've just downloaded the games. Thcrap is already scary enough to put off people both old and new to the series.

>> No.34028001

>>34026830
>Unfortunately, these aren't well maintained and doesn't translate most of the games, so I don't think messing around with them is a good suggestion for new users who've just downloaded the games.
lang_en_literal automatically falls back to lang_en for untranslated content. Basically it takes lang_en and replaces liberally translated lines.
Noprank removes easter eggs thcrap devs decided to shoehorn in.

>> No.34028061 [DELETED] 
File: 202 KB, 1152x720, vfrbhnjy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.34034490

Bump with a retarded question: Is there anything that can be done about the false positives for malware attributed to some of the games? Obviously a miniscule issue in the grand scheme but some less tech savvy people might be turned off by that.

>> No.34034677

>>34034490
It wasn't a false positive, I think you got infected with reisenware, should have listened to antivirus-kun.

>> No.34035114
File: 68 KB, 128x512, 070_lunasa0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>34034490
Who knows? I don't know which files trigger it or even if it's a real phenomenon to begin with. If people don't trust the torrent despite its being well seeded, widely linked, and verified by a Nyaa moderator, then I doubt I can do anything about that.

>>34026757
>>34026537
I don't suppose you guys could figure out a minimum configuration from which thcrap works properly? For instance, are base_tsa and base_tasofro enough, and it can download the rest from there? Or are script_latin and western_name_order necessary, too?

>> No.34035892

>>34035114
The files needed to apply the standard lang_en translations are
- nmlgc/base_tsa
- nmlgc/base_tasofro
- nmlgc/script_latin
- nmlgc/western_name_order
- thpatch/lang_en
If you only want this translation, nothing needs to be downloaded if you already have these files. (Indeed, the point of this exercise is that thcrap cannot download anything for us).
It's not that we fix thcrap and make it able to download updates, it's that we sidestep the issue by manually downloading the files thcrap would download if it could.

The above also applies to a fully working thcrap, the only difference is that thcrap is able to see if the files have changed on the server and download updates for only the files that have changed.

An example:
Say you download the above listed files today (04/01/2021), and add them to a torrent.
Alice downloads these files, and use her working thcrap installation to patch her game. Thcrap will see if there has been any update to the translation, and download the files that have changed before patching the game. If she didn't have these files already downloaded, thcrap would download all of them for her, but since she already has them, less files have to downloaded from the slow thcrap server, so Alice is happy.
Bob, who does not have a fully working thcrap, patches his games. Thcrap cannot download the list of files from the server or any updates, but will instead simply use the local files you included in the torrent to patch the game. His translation will be frozen to the state of the translation on 04/01/2021, but otherwise works as normal. Thus, Bob is happy. If he wants a newer translation, he can download updated files manually by running the wget commands posted above.

I'm not sure if I'm overexplaining things we all already understood, but I don't mind.

>> No.34036107

>>34035892
Alice would probably have the fiels stolen by Marisa at the end of it although she probably would still be happy.
Also what 2hu is Bob? He sounds like a big nerd.

>> No.34038185
File: 6 KB, 128x128, BSS6.CD2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>34035892
I see, I misread what you were saying earlier and thought that it was downloading the lang_en files, but not their dependencies. What a pain.
Still, at least I know what to do now. I'll include the five lang_en repos in the thcrap zip, and add a note that Linux users may have to manually download updated versions.
With that, the Linux section should be complete.

>> No.34039074

>>34036107
>Also what 2hu is Bob? He sounds like a big nerd.
It's an example... Bob doesn't need to be anyone.

>> No.34039308
File: 2.05 MB, 2200x2800, Exo6ANTUUAEaPpv.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>34038185
Sounds like you've got it.
>>34036107
This is Bob, the new stage 1 boss. Say something nice about her.

>> No.34042795

>>34039308
>Bob
>her
dude?

>> No.34051684
File: 102 KB, 750x900, ExuS24JUUAYSFwr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>34042795
The new stage 1 boss: Bobu Dude.
Shameless bump

>> No.34056872
File: 210 KB, 2140x2077, green.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

One more bump, since I find this thread really important.

>> No.34060558

Last one.

>> No.34064327
File: 368 KB, 2048x1152, 1596258256386.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>34039074
I know flen, it was a joke.
>>34038185
Id you want you can release only the thcrap dir as a zip on anonfile and we can test it megapack anon.

>> No.34071783

>>33962686
bump

>> No.34076885
File: 366 KB, 2048x2048, EyAIvxPVoAQhnCC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>34064327
Maybe OP can post in the gameplay thread if he wants help testing? This thread is starting to feel like an artificially animated corpse.

>> No.34077108

>>34076885
>>34064327
It's fine; the /g/ayboys confirmed that it works on Linux with those files manually included, and there's no reason why it shouldn't work on Windows in that configuration, but I can check it myself anyway. And the thread's been up for almost a week, so while I'm glad people are eager to help and all, there's no need to keep it bumped at this point. If there's anything urgent in the next couple months, feel free to comment on the torrent page, or, if it's something of general interest and wouldn't be disruptive, I do always lurk the gameplay thread.
Thanks again everyone, see you next time.

>> No.34077503

>>34077108
Thanks for the work OP, I appreciate it.

>> No.34077538
File: 1.82 MB, 1500x1069, 1591737966100.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>34077108
Thanks for the work again.
Otsukaresama deshita ^_^
t. /g/ayboy

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action