[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 49 KB, 480x580, 1241760577482.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2972906 No.2972906 [Reply] [Original]

So, today I was watching a docu on the moon landing and since I am a weeaboo faggot I immediately thought about Touhous on the moon. Then I figured, hmm, it's been a long time since I've seen a proper GRIMDARK Touhou thread on /jp/ so here we go, let's have one. (My contrib is ... admittedly not that great but it's all I have on this computer.)

>> No.2972924

Within the grim darkness of the Hakurei Border, there are only silly hats.

>> No.2972927

americanastronautskillingtouhous.jpg.

>> No.2973157
File: 2.39 MB, 1920x1200, 1243658028729.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Well... let's see...

Time stops for no one. The gods themselves are no exceptions.
For countless lifetimes, the earthen frog goddess had watched over her tribes in the fields of Suwa. She had treated them as were they her own brood, blessed with bountiful harvests and many healthy children. Yes, even the quaking earth which had so often trembled with her wrath had remained silent and still. But this was not to remain the way of things.
With each passing day, her hold on the land vaned as her followers turned from her. There was a new deity in the field of Suwa, a serpent goddess of the sky. They had good reason to turn - against the serpent of corrosion, even the frog goddess herself was left helpless.
Yet, she did not fear for one moment. She had kept watch over her tribes for longer than any man who yet drew breath had lived. Surely, they would not desert her in her darkest hour.

But as Suwako was to find out, she would soon learn a lesson that would last her throughout the rest of her immortal life.
As long as someone does it, humans really don't give a shit who puts grub on their table.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action