Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 427 KB, 1384x812, Higurashi_theory_Watanagashi.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27260548 No.27260548 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

A thread for the discussion of Umineko, Umineko and Higurashi.
It's the 4th of October and there was no 07th general? I'm ashamed.

All 07th work: https://mega.nz/folder/wLxAFApJ#bw2evoJRzl6BDhlpadX1YQ

Last thread >>27145699

>> No.27260773

VA of Flauros and Piece was announced!
Piece : Nao Touyama (Lyria from Granblue Fantasy)
Flauros : Zakuro Motoki (sung Ciconia's OP and lots of music with xaki)
Still nothing for Virgilius.

>> No.27261365
File: 1.15 MB, 1280x960, 1599740182799.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27261365

>>27260548
Is Hanyuu really an alien?

>> No.27261387
File: 163 KB, 800x700, F5C46CB5-6850-41E5-994D-27EB601F8E6E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27261387

>>27260548

>> No.27261453
File: 86 KB, 700x515, 1431AC21-3B9B-4C8A-BD8E-5BAE7D27391A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27261453

In before crazy theory from Italy spam

>> No.27261599
File: 81 KB, 480x360, liljasparde.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27261599

Pase 2 ?

>> No.27261854

>>27261453
Make your own crazy theory if it annoys you so much. It can only be better.

>> No.27262059

>>27261854
No need.
There is a canon answer

>> No.27262430 [DELETED] 
File: 105 KB, 533x718, IMG_20201004_133206_572.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27262430

ERiKANTRICE MANIFeSTO IS COMPLETED
https://pastebin.com/XVrRMWqS
Booru:https://erikce.booru.org

THIS IS THE REAL TRUTH OF UMINEKO
IF YOU DONT BELIVE IT JUST ASK TO ME EVERYTHING
>>27262059
>canon without proofs
read umineko

>> No.27262531

She simply ha.

>> No.27262821

>>27262059
Which is?

>> No.27263624
File: 325 KB, 853x480, scorpion-charm.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27263624

https://pastebin.com/rQF59xiB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLSAv8vhgsQ Edition

>> No.27263681

>>27263624
Autism

>> No.27263715

>>27263681
Yes.

>> No.27263763

>>27263715
Stop living in an illusion and accept the painfull truth

>> No.27263795

>>27263763
no thanks, even if you were right I would ignore your arguments out of sheer spite

>> No.27264067

>>27260773
>Flauros : Zakuro Motoki
Niceee
>Still nothing for Virgilius.
They're hiding Virgilius. We haven't even seen his sprite in the port yet.

>> No.27264106

>>27260773
556 : Minase Inori

>> No.27264215

Is Umineko Saku already have a proper English translation?

>> No.27265394

>>27264106
It was already on her character page on entergram website since the announcement.
Anyway, thanks!

>> No.27265490

>>27264067
I want to see his console sprite so bad, and to know who will voice him. They're more chance that Daisuke Ono would voice Virgilius because he voiced the man of 19 years old on EP5, but I have this little hope that Kamiya Hiroshi is his voice. It would suit him way more, imo.

>> No.27265709
File: 148 KB, 818x1102, EjfHB0cVcAAghuD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27265709

>> No.27266859

GUYS ONLY 10 VIEWS TO 6000!!!!

>> No.27267466

>>27266859
Saku confirms Erika is not Kanon

>> No.27269991
File: 60 KB, 996x707, IMG_20200723_225719_839.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27269991

>>27267466
Are you kidding me?
SAKU IS LITERRALLY ERIKANTRICE MANIFESTO VN

>> No.27270154
File: 608 KB, 1260x951, whyitalianonsostupid.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27270154

>>27269991
That section is proof.
Ange:
"It’s not fixed what kind of person Erika originally was.
All we know is that she fell off a cruise ship."

If Erika fell off a cruise ship then she is not Kanon.

>> No.27270235

>>27270154
This is the story of Erika
Just a story just her premise but if is not fixed what person=body she is , even if a body fall of a ship Erika is not sure that erika is that body

>> No.27270249
File: 128 KB, 342x600, jpssica.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27270249

>>27261854
Might as well.
The Umineko iceberg thread made a decent post for a possible Jessica motive, Now it just needs to fit into the narrative thematically and the gameboards must be solved with sensible accomplices.
I think there'd be a few roadblocks with Jessi being either declared dead, having an alibi, or straight-up being declared not the culprit by the red - you could get around some of that with the "I have a different self inside of me" line though. If it's a legal move for Yasu then it must also be a legal move for other characters that have something to foreshadow it.

>> No.27270499
File: 149 KB, 960x677, IMG_20201004_192049_772.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27270499

>>27267466
Then Ange can recreate virtual personality created by other person like sakutaro,stake sisters but ange resurrected even Erika SO ERIKA IS A PERSONALITY CREATED BY ANOTHER PERSON

>> No.27270534
File: 126 KB, 1280x720, IMG_20201004_192325_365.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27270534

>>27267466
Erikanon/Virgilious was the original form of erika and he was suppose to be the 19th man that blackmail natsuhi

So erika was supp9se to be yasu and bw the culprit of the 5th gmaw

>> No.27270540

Is his new visual novel worth reading?

>> No.27270576
File: 89 KB, 1280x720, IMG_20201004_192645_319.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27270576

>>27267466
George exit at nigth to find Shannon and the next morning he was alive and didnt found out nothing of suspect even if Yasu was making a closed room circle

How can george be alive and why he didnt search Shannon in the mansion and in the chapel?

>> No.27270598
File: 107 KB, 1280x720, IMG_20201004_192753_887.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27270598

>>27267466
Last Erikanon's gender is not fixed

>> No.27270617

jesus christ dude, get a fucking life

>> No.27270623

Better fire 1000 arrows than a well made shot

>> No.27270643

>>27270617
>normie on /jp/
What a fuck is happened? How did you find this place

>> No.27270720

>>27270643
>What a fuck is happened?
ESL-anon . . .

>> No.27271245
File: 1.05 MB, 1231x665, mammamiawhereisthepaghetti.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27271245

>>27270499
>>27270534
>>27270598
You could just admit that you got this wrong.
The Erika character is not fixed because it is a convenient 'what-if' from a cruise ship accident near the island.

>> No.27271468

>>27271245
Sorry you cant admit to be wrong when you have rigth

Erika have a body since she increse the number of people=body by one
So why is not fixed?
This is a mistery and magic or external influences did not exist

If jer body fallen from a boat then her body is fixed, she is that body rigth?
But nope is not fixed so Erika is not that body so erika is body is 1 of the other people on rokmenjima

>> No.27271489

>>27271245
Also replay to other arguments

>> No.27271533

Is higurashi worth reading? I'm like 4 hours in the first vn and nothings really happening. People keep telling me the anime is beteter aswell...

>> No.27271714

>>27271533
yeah I suggest that you stopped reading there.
anime is really good because it cuts off all the unnecessary fluff.
umineko anime is also good

>> No.27271892

>>27271714
based spirit of resentment-anon
>>27271533
>People keep telling me the anime is beteter aswell...
>aswell...
nevermind, you're just funposting

>> No.27271976

>>27271533
Yes. You will just have to endure the boring parts. It gets better when people start dying.

>> No.27272082

>>27271533
it's about the journey
not the destination

>> No.27272288
File: 10 KB, 610x175, wisdom.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27272288

So someone pointed this out for me and we might just have our Wisdom 19940305 Ciconia comrades. What a nice day.

>> No.27272425

>>27261365
The real question is "is she really not a virgin?"

>> No.27272689

>>27272288
disappointed it wasn't the giant milk shake desu.

>> No.27272711

>>27240320
The Crown Tundra (Pokemon Sword DLC)
Robotics;Notes ELITE

>> No.27272988
File: 1.22 MB, 1080x1080, Battler_game_master.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27272988

Finished Banquet of the Golden Witch.
After hearing "it's shit" or "it's a dishonor to Umineko" on /a/ all the time I'm surprised how great it actually was. Way better than chapter 7's snorefest by a mile.
That goes to show again that you should never listen to /a/.

>> No.27273111

>>27272988
I last visited /a/ 7~ish years ago. Went back for the higu anime discussion, and it's pretty disgusting.

>> No.27273219

>>27272689
Don't let the illumifaggies control you Comrade Anon! The giant milkshake is the secret weapon that will destroy the rule of the Three Kings, they're hiding the truth!

>> No.27274616

>>27261365
No, it's explained here
https://higurashiblog.wordpress.com/2015/02/04/kotohogushi-hen-summary-3/#more-456

>> No.27274638
File: 1.33 MB, 1280x721, 1601763451450.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27274638

>>27272288
That's a great find, thanks anon!

However, having thought more about this, I think finding out what events the wisdoms correspond with is only the first step. I think what we have here is likely a puzzle similar to Umineko's epitaph. The quote in pic related ("divided into 381 parts") makes me think we need to do some mathematical operations on these numbers to get something out. Maybe look at the coordinates of the Tunguska event and try dividing something by 381...?

I don't really know, but I think something like this might be the next step now that we have the dates figured out.

>> No.27274671
File: 147 KB, 349x480, Lam_akuwaraia3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27274671

>>27272988
/a/ always had shit tastes and opinions. they were always animeonly fags spamming oh desire like brain dead retards

>> No.27274763

>>27274671
It's even worse when they pretend to have read Umineko even though their criticisms of it make it obvious they only ever watched the anime.

>> No.27274920

>>27274763
Did you play Higurashi?

>> No.27276329
File: 3.14 MB, 1080x1920, allofgodswisdom.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27276329

>>27274638
I'm sure that if we all come together a miracle will happen.

>> No.27276802

>>27274616
I'm not reading all that. My eyes glossed over after a reading a couple paragraphs

>> No.27276818

Kanon!

>> No.27276903

>>27263624
BASED Anon. Keep working on it!

>>27272988
Are you talking about Twilight? Twilight comes after chapter 7. And yea Chapter 8 is one of the best. /a/ has shit taste and they literally complain about shit that is perfectly explained in the story.

>> No.27277052
File: 229 KB, 1280x1254, 1280px-Compound_of_dodecahedron_and_icosahedron.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27277052

>>27276329
>dodecahedron
looks pretty similar to konpeito

>> No.27277216
File: 185 KB, 1130x905, map.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27277216

>>27274638
So I tried doing what you said and ended up at gulf of guinea. Dunno if I did it right though.

>> No.27277317

>>27277216
Would be funny if the locations ended up being the nations of each one of the traitors.

>> No.27277708
File: 209 KB, 1000x1000, Truncated_dodecahedron.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27277708

>>27277052
No, she talks about a truncated dodecahedron, like this.

>> No.27277748
File: 449 KB, 1000x1000, Small_stellated_truncated_dodecahedron.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27277748

>>27277708
Actually, it's a small stellated truncated dodecahedron.

>> No.27277762

>>27277216
>Niger

>> No.27278437

Filthy crossboard scum here.
I really enjoyed reading Higurashi and Umineko.
Ciconia is $40USD for the first of what I understand to be four episodes.
Is it a worthwhile pickup at this point in time? Is each chapter substantively longer than any given chapter of Higurashi or Umineko given the pricepoint? Is the mystery good? Is there even a mystery? If one would recommend Ciconia, would there be any caveats attached to that recommendation?
TL;DR: Is Ciconia worth it?
Thank you for your time and any answers you choose to provide.

>> No.27278454

>>27278437
just wait till all of ciconia is out if the price bothers you

>> No.27278534

>>27278437
It's unclear what R07 meant by the episodes. Will it be 4 episodes of WTC5 and then another 4 episodes of WTC6? Or will it only be 4 episodes in total? Who knows, only time will tell.
Phase 1 of Ciconia is a bit longer than your average Umineko episode IIRC.

>> No.27278701

>>27277748
Looks like a globe made out of crowns. How many crowns are there, I wonder? Hmm, maybe this is related to the golden ratio or something like that?

There's a painting of the Last Supper by Salvador Dalí that has a dodecahedron in the background. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sacrament_of_the_Last_Supper

>> No.27278729

>>27278437
you can pirate it from the mega link

>> No.27278845 [DELETED] 
File: 19 KB, 1280x198, IMG_20201005_005543_208.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27278845

6000 VIEWS GUYS
THANK YOU A FOR THE SUPPORT REACH 10K TOGETHER
If you know someone who read umineko VN pls make him read my manifesto and let him discover the real meaning of LOVE

>> No.27278884

>>27278437
I'd say wait for Phase 2 release, it'll most likely come out by Christmas, that's my bet. Maybe there'll be a bundle with Phase 1 for a nice price.
It's worth in my opinion, but why don't you download the free demo with, like, 50% of the game and see for yourself?

>> No.27279035
File: 152 KB, 281x267, gabriel.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27279035

What the fuck was this dude's problem? He really did all that just because the mafia killed his sister?

>> No.27279287
File: 47 KB, 500x530, 1599657097093.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27279287

One year ago today Ciconia Phase 1 came out.
And here we are, one year later.
And no news on Phase 2.
Who do I have to kill.

>> No.27279335

>>27278437
You still have plenty of other options. Rose Guns Days and Higanbana are not available for legal download anywhere apparently, so you don't have to feel bad about pirating them, and Iwaihime is getting a western release that ought to be substantially less expensive (hopefully).
I'd wait to buy Ciconia until the release date for the next Phase is announced.

>> No.27279770
File: 266 KB, 340x672, takano.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27279770

>>27279035
What the fuck was this woman's problem? She really did all that just because the government defunded her project?

>> No.27279973

>>27279287
The three kingus.

>> No.27281172

>>27278534
I thought he was pretty clear that Ciconia is only 4 eps

>> No.27281227

>>27278454
>>27278534
>>27278729
>>27278884
>>27279335
Thank you for all your sincere responses. I didn't expect there to be this many after only two hours. You folks have honestly put forth many good ideas and/or options that are all worth considering. It is truly appreciated. I apologize for the posting style was stiff or overly formal, but I assumed it would be better to be courteous when making a request like this. You've made my day better and you're all wonderful people.

>> No.27281646

>>27279287
https://twitter.com/07th_official/status/1312230953280962561
you're in luck ciconia fans!

>> No.27281785
File: 988 KB, 905x795, pounces on you.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27281785

What did you think of the Iwaihime demo, everyone?

>> No.27281837

>>27281785
It made me hard.

>> No.27282013

>>27281837
I share the same sentiment.

>> No.27282171

>>27274763
Then they might have a better shot at solving it than people who read chiru

>> No.27282410
File: 2.62 MB, 682x377, 1601861023681.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27282410

>> No.27282424

Satokoのnaked body is hecka cute!

>> No.27282457

>>27282410
Why wasn't she buttraped? Is Aunt Kasumi actually not that bad?

>> No.27282531

>>27282424
Satokoの butt!

>> No.27282588

>>27282457
She doesn't want to dirty her men with Ange's leaky arse.

>> No.27285839
File: 505 KB, 610x720, Tou_15.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27285839

>>27276329
So here's a thing that puzzles me. It looks like all the wisdoms give you powers that are logically related to the event they're connected to. So Mary Celeste gives you the power to make people disappear. Tubsat-B gives you the power to cause satellites to fall to the ground.

But by this logic, Tunguska shouldn't give you the power to erase memories, it should give you the power to cause a massive explosion. What gives?

>> No.27287682

ange is so cute i love her

>> No.27287715
File: 36 KB, 198x228, 1263841026987.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27287715

>>27287682

>> No.27287831
File: 324 KB, 640x480, 125773345.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27287831

>>27287715
my brainlet wife

>> No.27288266
File: 71 KB, 349x476, Oko_defa1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27288266

Perhaps we've been looking at this wrong, valuing this all wrong. Does accepting magic mean technology doesn't work? And how strong is this evil witch, anyways?

So she and her loli crony does their ritualistic sacrifices. And lo and behold, the evil witch in a stunning display of the virtue of honesty makes good on her promise by being absolutely horrible, and plots to take over the world.

Does that not make bombarding the island with an AC 130 still a viable option? I know from a fantasy perspective guns aren't good enough, but what about a higher ordinance?

>> No.27288273

>>27287831
Don't call my wife a brainlet!

>> No.27288538
File: 1.18 MB, 1297x975, 1590620352681.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27288538

>>27288273
you know its true

>> No.27288918

how much do i need to pay ryukishi to commission lewds of his characters in his style

>> No.27288969

>>27288918
Send him a very formal letter

>> No.27288976

>>27288538
I still remember how dependable she seemed back in episode 3. Don't take that away from me!

>> No.27288984

>>27288538
Can an R07 meta character not be overly flowery, mocking, bombastic, etc?

Piesu makes a good point here. If this is a work about illusion, the music is the biggest fucking part of it. Dreamenddischarger is hype as fuck but then Lambda just basically craps on the entire segment.

I am tired of trying to force Umineko to fit the excellent music it is given.

>> No.27289176

>>27276329
199440305 refers to HEAT, High Energy Antimatter Telescope. Its first flight was on May 03, 1994, to collect data about cosmic rays. I suspect the material is anti-matter, hence "unknown material".

>> No.27289306

>>27288984
that translation is pretty shitty so i interpreted her atmosphere to mean ange being quiet/sarcastic/moody makes her seem smarter than she actually is

>> No.27290390

I played Higurashi, and it's simply mindblowing. Then I played Umineko... and it's simply even more mindblowing. Like, woah. But then... I played Ciconia... and it's simply mindbreaking. It's like Ryukishi reached the throne of the gods and came back enlightened, able to create art of a cosmic realm. I felt as if I'd dirty the script just by reading it with my human eyes.
Anyone else who had this experience?

>> No.27290510

>>27285839
It makes the neurons that hold the memory explode.

>> No.27291088
File: 22 KB, 500x500, __takano_miyo_higurashi_no_naku_koro_ni_drawn_by_orange541__e54d8667dbc3b22b9e5194604facf5e5.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27291088

Erikanon, what if Ryukishi read your manifesto and he said it's wrong. Would you accept that and stop spamming?

>> No.27291827

>>27291088
So what? He hinted a connection between Sayo and Virgillius (beta Erika) in Saku. It's enough background for Sayo=Erika. Everything else is headcanon.

>> No.27292009

>>27291088
I am Ryukishi and I say its right.

>> No.27292044
File: 122 KB, 203x308, ryukishigun.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27292044

>>27291088
I am Dragon Knight 07 and I say it's false.

>> No.27292629

>>27292044
Checked

>> No.27293140

>>27291088
Yes since my theory is based on no one find the real solution so R07 was forced to make Shkanontrice the real solution

>> No.27293160

>>27291827
you half-accept my truth ok then remember with George culprit you have the same culprit in EVERY GAME(even in bern game + reality), with love as motives

>> No.27293176

>>27292009
thanks r07
>>27292044
fake you are the evil twin of ryu

>> No.27294141
File: 99 KB, 1420x1272, 1588284048064.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27294141

why is it so large?

>> No.27294306
File: 14 KB, 196x255, AVT_Ryukishi07_2125.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27294306

>>27293176
Oh snap, you got me.
I'm Kishiryu, Ryukishi's evil twin.

>> No.27294442
File: 109 KB, 323x424, 1482497462506.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27294442

>>27294141
to made people understant that she is Kanon
>>27294306
you bastard create Shkanontrice and ruin Ryukishi's masterpiece opera!!!!

dont worry i will give again dignity to umineko and BTFO YOU

>> No.27294451

>>27289306
All they needed to do was change "the atmosphere" to "her atmosphere" for that to be the case.

>> No.27294489

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZEboaDAGig

>> No.27294501

Finished Umineko (8).
What do I do with my life now?

>> No.27294521

>>27294501
Create ANTI-ERIKANTRICE MANIFESTO and save this general

>> No.27294536

>>27294521
But I don't wanna read it.

>> No.27294544
File: 171 KB, 391x487, 40c42065167b89dc748868085b0ea548c01db709.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27294544

>>27294501
READ ERIKANTRICE MANIFESTO AND DISCOVER THE REAL TRUTH OF UMINEKO THAN REREAD
https://pastebin.com/XVrRMWqS

ERIKA IS KANON THIS IS WHY SHE DIDNT SAW NOTHING IN THE CLOSET

>> No.27294650

>>27294536
You're already helping this general by not reading that trash.

>> No.27295027

Can anyone explain Battler's closed room trick without Erikanon?

>> No.27295325
File: 29 KB, 128x128, 540147887842263050.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27295325

>>27279770
Yes.

>> No.27295378

>>27295027
Shakanontrice solution is:

Shannon become Kanon and exit from the window of the next room over
>reason?
>how can she know that Battler was in danger?
nothing just HE WAS AWARE OF THE META

then Battler open the door and make Kanon enter
>how can Battler know that Shkanon was outside the door?
Erika perfect hearing was blocked by water on the body trust me

then Battler go out and Kanon enter in the closet.
here kill himself or become Yasu or become Shannon didnt matter but when Erika open the closet she didnt see nothing and surrend
>why she didnt see nothing
because META
she didnt understand that Shannon was Kanon so she cant see him
Yasu wasnt a piece so she cant see him

both solution say fuck off to the perfect sigth of the detective

>> No.27295565

>>27295378
>nothing just HE WAS AWARE OF THE META
Yasu knew about the fake deaths. And pretty sure she don't trust the self proclaimed detective that got stranded in the island one bit. No wonder she left the room after she left and so on so fort. She save Battler from the culprit.
>Erika perfect hearing was blocked by water on the body trust me
Perfect hearing? lol She's not a superhuman in ep 6. She's just a normal human, she even admitted this throughout that episode.

>> No.27295624

>>27295027
Read the ep 8 manga. Erika destroyed that closed room in there.

>> No.27295760

>>27295565
>Yasu knew about the fake deaths. And pretty sure she don't trust the self proclaimed detective that got stranded in the island one bit. No wonder she left the room after she left and so on so fort. She save Battler from the culprit.
fun fact Hideyoshi was suppose to shot everyone who tried to exit from the next room over but Shannon could exit without problem for you


>Perfect hearing? lol She's not a superhuman in ep 6. She's just a normal human, she even admitted this throughout that episode.
Battler could exit meanwhile she was closing the door but erika said in red that was impossible only the detective sigth can be red truth so same for her hearing

>>27295624
Manga is shit

>> No.27295814

>>27295760
Manga is the correct solution.
Just because you don’t like it does not mean it is not a fact

>> No.27295829

>>27295565
>after she left
I mean after Erika left.
>both solution say fuck off to the perfect sigth of the detective
Ep 6 is the only gameboard without a proper detective.
Battler played dead so he was an accomplice again and Erika is the main culprit this time. Yasu didn't kill anyone in this gameboard by her own hands. (Im not counting the bombs) So.. Surprise surprise~

>> No.27295898
File: 137 KB, 962x822, photo_2020-05-26_21-41-41.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27295898

>>27295814
manga solution is possible since Closed room circle is impossible thanks manga red truth so i must accept an incorret solution as truth instead of thinking?

Accept SHkanontrice as truth mean that R07 didnt give a shit about all the mistery love write in his own opera.
No one found out the real solution and accepted the most credible lie as truth

BUT SOMEONE NEVER STOP THINKING
SOMEONE KNOW THAT A WRITER LOVE US AND WOULD NEVER DO THIS INSULT TO US AND IN THE END THIS PERSON , ONLY 1 PERSON ON THOUSENT FOUND OUT THE REAL SOLUTION

>> No.27295942

>>27295829
>Ep 6 is the only gameboard without a proper detective.
then this is not a mistery Battler was caged for nothing, Beatrice fougth for nothing ecc

NO LOVE SOLUTION

>> No.27295973

>>27295760
>fun fact Hideyoshi was suppose to shot everyone who tried to exit from the next room over but Shannon could exit without problem for you
I'm not even surprise if Yasu told everyone in that room about the truth that everyone was just playing dead so they gave her a pass. But from the looks of it, 'Kanon' escaped from the window, so I'm guessing that Yasu escaped that room without anyone knowing. or George helped her escape instead so nobody noticed.

>> No.27296049

>>27295973
AGAIN THE SOLUTION IS EVERYONE IS THE CULPRIT
>George helped her escape instead so nobody noticed.
a man with a gun who suspect about servants thanks Erika's advice let a servant escape without notice
>George made her leave
>george
>let a girl leave with a killer
ANON WTF

>> No.27296159

>>27295898
The manga gives the correct solution.
Your argument is basically unreadable but it seems to say that you just don’t like the truth.

>> No.27296185

>>27296159
proof is the correct solution even if part of this solutiion is impossible

>> No.27296247

>>27296159
>The manga gives the correct solution.
Headcanon. The manga is a separate media which includes changes and is therefore unrelated to the solution of the VN.

>> No.27296261

>>27296049
It wouldn't be a surprised if George helped her unknowingly that she would escape and distracted the adults while she's on the window anon. Or she just escaped the window without anyone seeing her. Anyway, Yasu did escaped through the window. That's already a fact.

>> No.27296425

>>27296247
> defending the Italianon and his crackpot theory
Wow Italianon! I'm impressed.

>and is therefore unrelated to the solution of the VN.
So everything was the same in the VN and the manga up until ep 8 where your whackass theory doesn't align? Ah yes~

>> No.27296500

>>27296261
>Yasu did escaped through the window. That's already a fact.
why?
never confirm by no red
but the red truth the wondow of the next room over exist before Erika order to Dlanor to destroy it

so why Erika destroy this red truth? simple to try to explain Kanon out from the room without Erika=Kanon
>>27296425

>So everything was the same in the VN and the manga up until ep 8 where your whackass theory doesn't align? Ah yes~
the VN never deny my theory

>> No.27296589

>>27296425
>defending the Italianon
No I'm defending the integrity of the VN from mongrels you fucking retard.

>> No.27296736

>>27296425
>So everything was the same in the VN and the manga up until ep 8
WHAT?
sorry i read this bullshit only now
the manga change, add and delete half of the story to make shkanontrice works

example in ep2 Rosa never send Shannon and Genji to Kinzo just Shannon disappier when Battler enter

DISGUTING BULLSHIT + even red truths are different
a different story made up to confirm a different solution

>> No.27297037

>>27296736
I don't even disagree with this one, but the argument as to why Yasutrice is a bad solution does not translate into an argument for your own worse solution.

>> No.27297115
File: 83 KB, 554x883, screenshot.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27297115

what are you guys up to in there?

>> No.27297148

>>27297037
>your own worse solution.
why my solution is worst?

my solution respect the mistery part of umineko, respect the love for mistery that unite Battler and Beatrice's hearts for eternity

so explain to me why mine is bad but not your?

>> No.27297177
File: 48 KB, 200x200, Ougon-battler.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27297177

>>27297115
without love it cannot be seen

>> No.27297428

>>27296247
It’s completely related and Ryukishi 100% approved to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Different media yes. But that doesn’t matter.

>> No.27298726

>>27285839
Wrong, the wisdom wasn't used, it was probably Seshat's power or a wisdom of her own. Grey says that wisdom is something to overthrow the gauntlet knight supremacy, so it should be a mass destruction weapon. If it was used, the airport would be pretty much destroyed.
That's my view on the wisdoms: They're artificial kakeras that can call up <the result> of unsolved myteries, ignoring the rules of physics when doing so. So Mary Celeste's crew disappear, and so do Mario. Same with the other ones, they follow the result.

>> No.27299109

>>27297428
is completaly wrong a solution approved by r07 must be perfect not wrong

>> No.27299376

Is there a playthrough (no commentary) with the original sprites on YouTube? Been looking for hours but they all have commentary.

>> No.27299423

>>27296159
>The manga gives the correct solution.
lol, how dumb can you be

>> No.27299478

>>27295378
>when Erika open the closet
things that didn't happen

>> No.27299517

>>27299423
Lol u r dumb

>> No.27299588

>>27299478
happened and erika never see nothing

>> No.27299599

Any solution that invokes multiple personalities to get around the number of people is a waste of time.

>> No.27299626

>>27299588
Show me the piece of text where it says "Erika opened the closet"

There are all kinds of flashy effects but it's never said that she opened the closet.

>> No.27299773

>>27295378
>both solution say fuck off to the perfect sigth of the detective
Erika gave up detective authority for that episode. She didn't have perfect anything.

>> No.27299949

>>27299109
It works just fine. Unlike your solution where unrelated characters are joined together

>> No.27300046

I have some questions about episode 8. So, in the magic ending Battler escapes the island with Beatrice but drowns willingly while trying to save her.
What's Beato supposed to represent here? Because if it's just a metaphor for "Battler drowning against his will" that's an unnecessarily roundabout way to do it.
And regarding the disappearing gold bar... why would Battler leave the island alone over a secret passageway no one should know about with a gold bar?? That's hella suspicious.

>> No.27300086

>>27262059
>no need, there is a canon misdirection to keep brainlets occupied
fixed that for you

>> No.27300128
File: 91 KB, 640x812, truth.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27300128

>>27299773
like i just said if erika is not a detective then battler can go out meanwhile Erika was set the chain but she tell a red truth about it

a human cant do it 99% will never be 100% only a detective can be sure at 100% to made a red truth
>>27299949
why fine?
people kill for money
trick reused 20 times
everyone is the culprit 3 times
van dyne rule dont works

these are insults to the reader not fine

>>27299626
look pic

>> No.27300161

>>27300046
yasu dressed as Beatro tried to kill herself , Battler save her but lose his memoery

Yasu decide to live until he will reover his memory so become Ikuko and wrote stories about rokkenjima mistery to make Battler solve them in the hope to get his memory back

this is umineko, the magic version of these events

>> No.27300279

>>27300128
Your picture is not physical reality anymore. You're already in the meta-reality. "Became a cloud of gold butterflies" is a metaphor.

>> No.27300384

>>27300086
This is deep. Not right. But deep

>> No.27300448

>>27300161
Not possible.
Yasu can’t be Ikoku.
She shows up in a car and nearly hits Battler. She has a large house as well as a history. There is no way this character is the same person.

>> No.27300473

>>27300128
>battler can go out meanwhile Erika was set the chain
or Battler can become liquid state and pass under the door

some things are just impossible

>> No.27300549

>>27295378
>why she didnt see nothing
Because it doesn't even matter. The condition for victory was clearing Battler's logic error. Even if Erika had actually looked and found Kanon's dead body, she would have lost anyway. A dead body doesn't count as a person (see: Kinzo)

>> No.27300587

>>27300384
>Not right.
He pretty much said he would do something like that.

>> No.27300656

>>27300587
Did he send Italianon to wreak vengeance

>> No.27300685

>>27300656
In fact, he's not Italian. That kind of broken grammar corresponds to a Japanese ESL

>> No.27300782
File: 54 KB, 640x480, cee3447010d7468e737ce44bd88ea332e703807f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27300782

>>27300279
Erika say what the fuck before Beatrice said with red kanon is not in the room

simple Erika Open the closet, she no one , her brain make her accept magic to make her persona survive from the true Erika=Kanon this explain butterfly but Erika is the witch of the truth the witch who can withstand the truth so she accepted her destiny in the end
>>27300473
if Erika passed from the door Battler could do the same by using a X method that allow him to pass without being noticed

the devil proof confirm the existence of this method so I REFUSE TO EXPLAIN

but this can be happening if the Erika is not the detective
>>27300549
>Even if Erika had actually looked and found Kanon's dead body,
Nope
her theory was Kanon enter and save Battler from the room
Beatrice already accepted a X method for Kanon to exit from the room

reread umineko

>> No.27300814

>>27300685
really if he is japanese pls post erikantrice on 2chan

>> No.27300825

>>27300685
So Italianon is a Japanese genius?
Can you prove it maybe with the red truth.

>> No.27300860

>>27300782
Cocaine is a hell of a drug

>> No.27300926

>>27300860
love for umineko is the greatest drrug

>> No.27301117

>>27300926
True.

>> No.27301261

>>27300685
that's obvious nonsense if only because of timezones.

>> No.27301467
File: 86 KB, 186x268, 1557555837947.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27301467

>It's been 4 years since the last time I play Higurashi
Is it a good time to replay it?

>> No.27301629

>>27301261
Of course. This is misdirection by an evil witch.

Best thing to do is ask directly.

Hey italianon,

Are you Italian and based in Italy?
Also how is your sanity?

Love,

Anon

>> No.27301720

>>27301629
yes i am italian and i am pretty well

>> No.27301778

>>27300782
>Erika say what the fuck before Beatrice said with red [that] [K]anon is not in the room
That's her reaction to the flashy effects, which are obviously not physical-reality. This happens in meta-reality, not in physical-reality.

>Erika open[ed] the closet
She did not open the closet. I challenge you to find the part where it says that she did. The "wind" opened the closet, but this is after the entire room had already vanished. So we are clearly not in physical-reality anymore. The door was never opened in physical-reality.

>her theory was Kanon enter[ed] and save[d] Battler from the room
You are missing the point. It doesn't matter if Erika knows the truth or not. What really matters is that Battler's logic error can be solved.

>Beatrice already accepted a X method for Kanon to exit from the room
Beatrice said "Only you and Kanon entered, and only Battler left" in red. Beatrice claimed in red that only Battler left the room. I think you might want to re-read it instead.

>> No.27301896

>>27301720
Seems legit

>> No.27302036

>>27301778
>That's her reaction to the flashy effects, which are obviously not physical-reality. This happens in meta-reality, not in physical-reality.
a reaction about the empy closet, batterfly cant destroy her theory an empy closet yes
>She did not open the closet. I challenge you to find the part where it says that she did. The "wind" opened the closet, but this is after the entire room had already vanished. So we are clearly not in physical-reality anymore. The door was never opened in physical-reality.
not the wind the shoot
>What really matters is that Battler's logic error can be solved.
the logic error was deleted when Beatrice fougth erika
Lambda accept the rematch then the logic error could be solvable

Erika try to solve it with an human trick , Beatrice with Magic
this was the match
reread umineko

>Beatrice said "Only you and Kanon entered, and only Battler left" in red. Beatrice claimed in red that only Battler left the room. I think you might want to re-read it instead.
i speak about how Kanon exit from next room over
>Beatrice said "Only you and Kanon entered, and only Battler left"
he is speaking about personality
>Beatrice claimed in red that only Battler left the room
yes only Battler left what is your point?

>> No.27302729
File: 573 KB, 1348x468, Untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27302729

>>27302036
Since the illusion is controlled by Beato, she can show whatever she wants. She decides to show Kanon's death as a body disappearing.

Erika WTFs at the illusion and immediately Beatrice buries her with the red truth.

Obviously, what really buried Erika was the red truth, not the illusion.

Erika doesn't realize that dead people don't count and that's her mistake.

Dlanor rushes to end the duel. Furfur and Zepar rush to declare Beatrice the winner.

To be fair, it would take a lot of time for Erika to realize her blunder as she reflects about it @ her own personal hell.

>> No.27302940

>>27302729
>Since the illusion is controlled by Beato, she can show whatever she wants. She decides to show Kanon's death as a body disappearing.
this is a mistery and there is the detective
the detective cant see illusion doesnt matter if the gamemaster made it
>Erika WTFs at the illusion and immediately Beatrice buries her with the red truth.
Erika was shocked before Know about Kanon
so whatever she saw in the closet shocked her

>Erika doesn't realize that dead people don't count and that's her mistake.
Death people count as body but not as humans

>Dlanor rushes to end the duel. Furfur and Zepar rush to declare Beatrice the winner.
Why rushed look the image
erika already lost so why she is trying to stop beatrice what of bad could say Beatrice anymore?
simple Dlanor wished that Erika accept magic so tried to stop Beatrice to revail more about Erika=Kanon

>pic
the last focus of erika was the closed
>wind
the bullet make move something inside that open the closet

>> No.27302988
File: 1.06 MB, 924x1243, b001cdfc1cdad9c9edd1919472e4daf63beadc0a.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27302988

>>27302729
forgot pic sorry

>> No.27303145

>>27302940
>there is a detective
There is no detective. She gave up that authority. She's just Flesh-Erika.

>the detective can't see the illusion
Meta-Erika can see the illusion. Flesh-Erika stopped existing when the room vanished. By the time the room vanished, Flesh-Erika hadn't yet opened the door. Her mistake.

>so whatever she saw in the closet shocked her
Meta-Erika saw inside the illusion closet. Flesh-Erika never looked inside the real closet, as she had already vanished with the room.

>Death people count as body but not as humans
That's enough to give Beatrice the authority to say that Kanon isn't there.

>Erika already lost
Not really. Theoretically, if Meta-Erika had said "Stop! Bring back the physical room. I have not made my last move", she would have uncovered the truth. But the illusion, plus the red truth she wasn't prepared for, plus everyone rushing to declare the end and victory for Beato sort of "sucker punched" her.

>> No.27303180

>>27302988
>why did Dlanor help Beatrice
Because she hates her boss and she wants to help someone she likes.

>> No.27303285

>>27303145
>There is no detective. She gave up that authority. She's just Flesh-Erika.
she is the detective without detective this is not a mistery
everything can be the solution
>Meta-Erika can see the illusion.
Knox's 2nd
It is forbidden for supernatural agencies to be employed as a detective technique.
>Meta-Erika saw inside the illusion closet.
Knox's 2nd
It is forbidden for supernatural agencies to be employed as a detective technique.
>That's enough to give Beatrice the authority to say that Kanon isn't there.
Kanon is just a personality but if Erika would saw his body in the closet she would win since her theory was Kanon save Battler
>Not really. Theoretically, if Meta-Erika had said "Stop! Bring back the physical room. I have not made my last move", she would have uncovered the truth. But the illusion, plus the red truth she wasn't prepared for, plus everyone rushing to declare the end and victory for Beato sort of "sucker punched" her.

Zepar and furfur already annunce Beato's victory
she lost but Dlanor tried to stop Beatrice.
no sense but what if the real reason why Erika died was something else?
>>27303180
She lost
everything Beatrice said would not change this fact but Dlanor was going to stop her

there is a reason

>> No.27303405

>>27303285
>she is the detective
Detectives don't kill.

>It is forbidden for supernatural agencies to be employed as a detective technique.
All the more in my favor. She cannot see inside the real closet without restoring physical reality first.

It is forbidden to use the supernatural as a detective technique, but it is NOT forbidden to use the supernatural as a red herring technique.

>Kanon is just a personality
Anyone who uses 'personas' to get around red truths is lame.

>She lost
Only because the contest ended with her panicking. If the contest had infinite time, she would have won eventually after she calmed down and figured out the trick.

>> No.27303455

>>27303285
>without detective this is not a mistery
good thing it was a magical story :^)

>> No.27303476

>>27300448
It's Italianon shilling his manifesto.

>> No.27303563

>>27303405
>Detectives don't kill.
Lambda red truth
There was an exception clause in the original, but for this game 'the detective isn't a culprit' has been proclaimed in red, so you don't need to consider the exception. (Referring to Knox's 7th)

the detective cant kill only in episode 5

>All the more in my favor. She cannot see inside the real closet without restoring physical reality first.

It is forbidden to use the supernatural as a detective technique, but it is NOT forbidden to use the supernatural as a red herring technique.
this is a mistery pls dont use meta as arguments,
> but it is NOT forbidden to use the supernatural as a red herring technique
Red truth are facts about what happended into the game world
you can read them with only a mistery prespective

for some reason in that 1 of this way happened
the only solution is Erika so something of impossible

>Anyone who uses 'personas' to get around red truths is lame.
this is the only flaw of red truth
you can use it to speak about personality or bodies without specify
this is a great power that is the vital part of all the games
rememebr ep3 when Eva told to battler that Kanon was death?
fake his personality was death not his body

>Only because the contest ended with her panicking
why ended?
because Erika surrend , because Erika accepted the magic , she could not explain it

>good thing it was a magical story :^)
>i can explain it so is magic
good morning goat

>> No.27303659

>>27303563
>There was an exception
Exception that came at what cost, remind me? Oh right, losing her detective authority. Meaning her senses are not detective tier anymore.

>> No.27303710

>>27303659
>detective authority
like being a witch detective authority must be gained , a detectvive must proof his values and being accepted as that

affter the fake murder , erika act like the leader of the people and she was recoinnaise as the detective

erika regain this authority this is written in the VN said by Battler

>> No.27303816
File: 380 KB, 636x478, bye.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27303816

>> No.27303865

>>27303563
>Red truth are facts about what happended into the game world

>The trial is now FINISHED. FINISHED. FINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHED FINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHED FINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHED FINISHEDFINISHED FINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHED FINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHED FINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHED FINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHED! <Die the Death>! <Sentence to Death>!!<The Great Equalizer is Death>!!

>> No.27303955
File: 363 KB, 636x478, 1601914314582.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27303955

>>27303816
>>27303865
Red truth are valid only in the games

>> No.27304042

>>27303955
>erika looked inside the closet
Prove to me that she looked inside the closet before the delusions started.

>> No.27304043

>>27260548
I just started Umineko and I just wanna know, would I be right in questioning if Maria:
a) is possesed by Beatrice
b) became a witch sometime during her short life
c) is a witch since the beginning
d) her condition has something to do with all of this
to clarify, I dont want answers to any of these questions because obviously the game will answer them in due time, I simply want to know if these are the questions I should be asking myself

>> No.27304075

>>27304043
Don't come here until you have read everything. You'll get spoiled.

>> No.27304100

>>27304042
i already send the image
Erika look the scene but you think is meta in a mistery so is useless

then prooced with another method
why Erika must surrend is in the closet there is Shannon death body?

>> No.27304131

>>27304043
enjoy this masterpiece without being spoiled idiot
find your anwasre by yourself

>> No.27304174

>>27304100
>i already send the image
Your image happened after the delusions. If meta is useless, then your image is useless.

>why Erika must surrend if there is a dead body inside the closet
She's too shocked to respond. The idea of a dead body inside the closet doesn't even cross her mind.

>> No.27304195
File: 118 KB, 480x596, Battler UWOOOO.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27304195

>>27304075
>>27304131
I just wanted to know if im asking the right questions... but fine, I'll keep at it then.

>> No.27304236

>>27304174

>She's too shocked to respond. The idea of a dead body inside the closet doesn't even cross her mind.
the window of the next room over was open so Goerge, hideyoshi,Shannon or Kumasawa could save Battler.
so if Erika saw Shannon's body 2+2=4 Shannon coudl exit from the room Shannon is Kanon

instead say wtf and surrend
no sense
she didnt see nothing in the closet because she is Kanon , this is the only solution to her acting

>> No.27304332

>>27304236
Beatrice confirmed that only Kanon, Erika and Battler were involved. Invoking more people is useless.

Beatrice confirmed that Erika did not help Battler. I don't waste a minute with people who want to dance around red truths using 'personalities'.

>> No.27304365

>>27289176
Interesting.

>> No.27304380

>>27304332
and?
erika saw Shannon's body so she would understand that she was Kanon.
she already suspect about names for Erika Kanon could be another name of Shannon

>> No.27304441

>>27304380
Shannon and Kanon are not the same person.

>> No.27304464

>>27304441
person=body
so according with your theory yes

>> No.27304591

>>27304464
Shannon and Kanon are two bodies, two people, two everything.

>[Request: Can I accept 'three people' to mean to the number of bodies? You're saying that three bodies went in or out of the room, right?] Of course. Three people--in other words, three bodies--went in or out. Only you and Kanon entered, and only Battler left. It has already been said in red that all people can only use their own names. Therefore, the names Erika, Battler, and Kanon can only be used by those people.

>> No.27304641

>>27304591
>three people--in other words, three bodies
body=person

>> No.27304682

>>27304641
Body =/= Corpse, if that's what you are hinting at.

It still destroys your Erika=Kanon theory.

>> No.27304821

>>27304682
body=corpse
body!=human

human is a body wih at least 1 personality

>> No.27304890

>>27304821
It says three bodies went in. That implies the bodies have self-direction. Ergo they are not corpses.

>> No.27305299

Stop feeding italianon, you fucking cunt.

>> No.27305501

>>27304890
the direction is the room
if you enter in the room you are going in ecc...

>> No.27305571

>>27304821
>at least 1 personality
>at least
you mean 1 personality maximum

>No more than 17 HUMANS exist on this island!! That excludes any 18th PERSON.

The number of persons can never be higher than the number of humans.

>> No.27305667

>>27305571
a human -> a body exist
a body do not imply a human exist
basic math

>> No.27305718

>>27305501
>the direction is the room
The room controls the corpses? Woah.

self-direction means self-management

>> No.27305938

>>27305718
what?
you enter in a building mean that you your body from the oursite go in the inside

>> No.27305974

>>27305667
two people -> two bodies exist
three people -> three bodies exist
basic math

>> No.27306092

>>27305974
human's set include bodies's set not the opposite nope
basic math

>> No.27306275

>>27306092
>human's set include bodies's set
implying humans without bodies?

>> No.27306327

>>27306275
human set is a part of body set but exist body that are not humans

>> No.27306371

>>27306327
>body that are not humans

Red truth: No non-human life has any bearing on this game.

>> No.27306449

>>27306371
a death body is not a human and not a non-human life

>> No.27306614

>>27306449
>Absolutely no factors other than humans

Also:
IN OTHER WORDS: used to introduce a statement that repeats what has been said in a different and usually a simpler or more exact way

>Three people--in other words, three bodies

You cannot disjoint the idea of "three people" and the idea of "three bodies"

Whatever your "body" is, it must also be "people"

>> No.27306697

>>27306614
a body can be alive of death
if it is alive is a human if not a corpse

>> No.27306754
File: 186 KB, 1920x1024, AA743DF8-5F6B-437D-83D2-7678FD8008DD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27306754

Seems to be the worst thread yet.
Absolutely FAT

>> No.27306789

>>27306754
why?

>> No.27306899

>>27306754
take the scorpion pill fgit. >>27263624

>> No.27306907

>>27306789
I think 40 posts of
Person != person but exist body parts that are not humans Two people > three bodies Body=corpse body !=human
Fucking sums it up

>> No.27306924

>>27306697
Three people are alive. These three people are equivalent to three bodies.

It is not that among their belongings there is a corpse. Their belongings are irrelevant.

It is their condition as people that implies three bodies. That is why "IN OTHER WORDS" is used.

>> No.27306940

>>27306899
made a life
>>27306907
KINO

>> No.27306946

>>27306899
I think no choice soon. This is real bad right now

>> No.27306997

Yasu is flat. Flat!

>> No.27306999

>>27306924
why are live?
where is written that are alive?

>> No.27307025

>>27306997
Flat tomboy >>>>>>> big tits bitch

>> No.27307062

>>27306999
Because the dead do not count as people.

Your theory would only be possible if it had been phrased as "Three people went in. Three bodies went in"

However, Beatrice went out of her way to link "Three people" to "three bodies". You cannot separate them. They are not individual statements.

>> No.27307137

>>27307062
a body can bea death or alive
>Your theory would only be possible if it had been phrased as "Three people went in. Three bodies went in"
my theory is rigth because a death body go inside the room

red truth about body can be death
>All keys involved in the circle of locked rooms were locked within the circle! The discoverer of a body cannot have any key beyond one recovered at the time the body was found!!

>> No.27307179

>>27307137
A body can be dead or alive. But these three bodies cannot be dead.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/in%20other%20words

Because these bodies are linked to people. And people are alive. Especially when they are numbered. (Kinzo is dead and doesn't count as one of 17 people)

>> No.27307238

>>27307025
But Yasu is a tomgirl.

>> No.27307307

>>27307238
yasu is female
Kinzo was afraid of commit the same sin again and you cant get men pregnant
>>27307179
>Because these bodies are linked to people. And people are alive. Especially when they are numbered. (Kinzo is dead and doesn't count as one of 17 people)
sorry i dont understant
during closed room circle at mininum 3 people died

so what is your point?

>> No.27307439

>>27307307
>yasu is female
>Kinzo was afraid of commit the same sin again and you cant get men pregnant
No matter how often you repeat this pasta, it's not becoming more true. Yasu is clearly male, this can be seen both in his portrayal in the story and in his sprite and behavior as Lion.

>> No.27307568

>>27307439
>Yasu is clearly male
why?
send proof
>this can be seen both in his portrayal in the story
even if Lion was suppose to be male look and act like a female
Ushiromiya male are all handsome and lion didnt have a dameged penis so have 0 reason to look like a female

>> No.27307625

>>27307307
I got another way to shoot you down that doesn't even require you to comprehend English nuances.

According to you, 2 humans and 1 corpse went in. This results in 3 people and 3 bodies going in. Because a human can switch personalities, making it worth 2 people.

However, within your own theory, they have to switch personalities.

Red statement:
>Only you and Kanon entered, and only Battler left

Once your "human with multiple personalities" goes in, it cannot go out. Therefore, your "human with multiple personalities" has no way to go in as both personalities. It has to decide whether to go in as Erika or Kanon. It can't go in twice without going out.

Check mate.

>> No.27307634
File: 235 KB, 800x528, ESRK0hjU0AA4zDC.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27307634

Are we a year into the past? Why is the thread only animated by anons arguing with him?

>> No.27307682
File: 122 KB, 800x489, A4436A93-3BA3-4195-B410-FC6BC072A043.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27307682

>>27307568
Relentlessly handsome.

>> No.27307729

>>27307625
>However, within your own theory, they have to switch personalities.
Nope a personality is inside a body
where is the problem

take a bag and put it 2 balls
>>27307682
George is handsome according with rudolf

>> No.27307827

I'll make it clear.
After "leaving the next room over" Erika asked the whereabouts of everyone. Because Kinzo was only removed from "everyone" Erika was technically in the cousin's room.
>Can I accept 'three people' to mean to the number of bodies? You're saying that three bodies went in or out of the room, right?
Two questions. Which one did Beatrice answer?
>Of course. Three people--in other words, three bodies--went in or out. Only you and Kanon entered, and only Battler left. It has already been said in red that all people can only use their own names. Therefore, the names Erika, Battler, and Kanon can only be used by those people.
>Going in or out refers to when someone crosses the boundary between the guest room and the area outside it.
>I acknowledge it.
Entering/Leaving (not necessarely boundaries) =/= Going in/out (boundaries)
It was never said that names could be used by "bodies". Bringing an extra body (corpse) and having at least two personalities let you pass Erika = Kanon (= Shannon)

>> No.27307844
File: 228 KB, 584x319, 1541193363893.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27307844

>> No.27307936

>>27307827
good post anon
i will made a screenshot of this

>> No.27307968

>>27307729
>a personality is inside a body
>where is the problem

>>27307827
>Erika = Kanon (= Shannon)

That's makes it four, not three.

>> No.27308014
File: 75 KB, 306x500, a_cup_of_black_tea.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27308014

Can we add instructions for entering the Golden Land to the sticky next time? I feel sorry for the humans trapped in that eternally recurring hell...

>> No.27308085

>>27307625
>Check mate.
Erika had a request about the definition of
Going in/Going out.
Entering/Leaving is open for interpretation- It can be like "entering from the inside by changing personality".

>> No.27308103

>>27307968
>>a personality is inside a body
>>where is the problem
so what?
read this >>27308085

>> No.27308120

>>27307729
Rudolph is a confirmed liar and baby switcher.
This makes George super fat and automatically disproves Erikantrice.

>> No.27308146

>>27308085
>Going in or out refers to when someone crosses the boundary between the guest room and the area outside it

To cross a boundary is a physical action.

>> No.27308175

>>27308085
If switching personalities counts as going in, switching personalities also counts as going out

CHECKO MEITO

>> No.27308239

>>27307968
>That's makes it four, not three

Not showing up
or
after the logic error.
You count 1 personality as they entered/left or went in/out. It's not the entire amount of personalites a body hold.

>> No.27308250

>>27304043
To understand Umineko, a good start is to try sympathizing with Battler's perspective. Try to solve it as a mystery done only by human means.

Also, stay out of these threads until you've read it, we discuss spoilers all the time.

>> No.27308269

>>27308103
>At the time the next room over was sealed, Hideyoshi, George, Kumasawa, Shannon, and Nanjo were in it. And, the number of people in the next room over was five. No one existed there except for those to whom those five names referred! All people can only use their own names!!

>At the time Battler was rescued, only Kanon entered the guest room.

It doesn't matter if your personalities "switch" or "are always inside the body". You're buried either way kiddo.

Better luck next time.

>> No.27308301

>>27308239
>a personality is inside a body
>It's not the entire amount of personalites a body hold.

He's faltering!

>> No.27308351

>>27308269
>At the time Battler was rescued, only Kanon entered the guest room.
perfect Erika entered again after Battler as rescued

>> No.27308355

>>27298726
This is likely correct. Furthermore, Toujirou most likely got the wisdom from Seshat and used it to blow up LATO.

>> No.27308393

>>27308351
>Only you and Kanon entered, and only Battler left

>> No.27308424

>>27308351
To enter again you must have gone out in the first place.

>> No.27308499

unironically new here, has the Italianon ever been cornered like this? does he just ignore it when he gets BTFO and go back to repeat his shitty theory?

>> No.27308501

>>27308393
>>27308424
ok sorry bad argument

>you, Battler, and Kanon were the only ones who went in or out
here imply that erika can go out

>> No.27308528

>>27308175
>CHECKO MEITO
Not really, no . Erika restricted that rule earlier.
>Furthermore, you are free to go out through the door, but you cannot leave or escape while the chain lock is unset.
The number of people stayed the same. And going out DOES NOT count as leaving as long the chain lock is unset.

>> No.27308608

>>27308528
We already have a definition of going out in that context, literally. We don't need an even older definition that has nothing to do with it.

>Going in or out refers to when someone crosses the boundary between the guest room and the area outside it
It says nothing about chains.

>> No.27308612

OK GUYS GUYS
HERE ALL THE RED TRUTH ABOUT WENT IT OUR OUT

>I acknowledge it. From the time you entered the room to the time of the logic error, you, Battler, and Kanon were the only ones who went in or out of the guest room.
>[Request: Can I accept 'three people' to mean to the number of bodies? You're saying that three bodies went in or out of the room, right?] Of course. Three people--in other words, three bodies--went in or out. Only you and Kanon entered, and only Battler left. It has already been said in red that all people can only use their own names. Therefore, the names Erika, Battler, and Kanon can only be used by those people.

NOTHING MORE EVERY TIME BEATRICE NEVER USE WENT IT ALONE OR WENT OUT ALONE SO ERIKA CAN WENT OUT AND KANON WENT IT THEN CAN WENT OUT AND ERIKA WENT IT AGAIN

>> No.27308652

>>27308499
Yes. This happens every few weeks whenever new crossboarders come here without understanding the unspoken rules of this place.

It is important to realize that Italianon is a witch, not a human. Trying to use human means like arguing to defeat him is utterly futile. He can only be banished through magic, such as the scorpion charm advertised earlier.

>> No.27308691

>>27308499
nope i am just paying their job
if you read the message they refuse every compect i say so i am BTFO them by playing their job

>> No.27308700

>>27308612
>all the red
nope, you forgot

[Request: 'Going in or out refers to when someone crosses the boundary between the guest room and the area outside it.'] I acknowledge it.
[Request: 'By the guest room, we're referring to the entirety of the bedroom, the bathroom, and the closet.'] I acknowledge it.

>> No.27308811

I fapped to the thought of NTRing Kanon even though tomorrow is his birthday. I'm sorry...

>> No.27308823

>>27308612
>NOTHING MORE EVERY TIME BEATRICE NEVER USE WENT IT ALONE OR WENT OUT ALONE SO ERIKA CAN WENT OUT AND KANON WENT IT THEN CAN WENT OUT AND ERIKA WENT IT AGAIN
English?

>> No.27308830

>>27308700
ok perfect

only Kanon and Erika crosses the boundary between the guest room and the area outside it to go inside and only Battler crosses the boundary between the guest room and the area outside it to going outside

>> No.27308848

>>27308608
>We already have a definition of going out in that context, literally. We don't need an even older definition that has nothing to do with it.

That began in EP2. I help Italianon for my amusing.

>It says nothing about chains.
That's pretty much the point. What really mattered was the number of people - or bodies. Intentionally or not, Erika asked the wrong thing. Finding out Kanon's hiding place was about the elimination of all places inside the guest room, not whether he left/went out/was rescued.

>> No.27308850

>>27308830
>only Kanon and Erika crosses the boundary
Why not Shannon?

>> No.27308852

>>27308823
shit language

>> No.27308877

>>27308850
Shannon is not Kanon

>> No.27308955

>>27308877
I agree. Multiple personalities are irrelevant. That includes Erikanon.

But you said you were going to screencap a post that said Shannon was Kanon.

And earlier you said that if person=body, then Kanon and Shanon are the same person, implying they share a body.

So it's very confusing.

>> No.27309010

>>27308612
>NOTHING MORE EVERY TIME BEATRICE NEVER USE WENT IT ALONE OR WENT OUT ALONE SO ERIKA CAN WENT OUT AND KANON WENT IT THEN CAN WENT OUT AND ERIKA WENT IT AGAIN
this some man door hand hook car door tier shit.

>> No.27309022

>>27308955
yes they sharing the same body
what is the problem?

but if we imply that entered red truth is about personality then only erika , kanon and battler personality went in or out

>> No.27309096

>>27309022

>Shannon and Kanon share the same body
So when the body went in, so did the personality. You said it yourself. The body holds the personality, so it can't help it.

Shannon went into the room as well!

>> No.27309100

>>27308014
I'm becoming increasingly tempted, it's just I'm always worried with filters that I might miss something good that I didnt intend to block...

>> No.27309105

>>27309010
nothing anon my error i didnt see the other part

>> No.27309143
File: 50 KB, 385x361, 5aa1b1a89318351e2fea94a41ca22d25d4544411.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27309143

>>27308852
perhaps it is your inability to use it that is the issue.

>> No.27309191

>>27309143
not sense language
there are more exception than the generic rule
if you have a math-logic mind is impossible learn englishà

>> No.27309496
File: 2.91 MB, 480x810, 1405647417034.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27309496

italianon be gone, in the name of lewd!

>> No.27309611

>>27309496
NEVER UNTIL PEOPLE ACCEPT THE REAL TRUTH OF UMINEKO

>> No.27309752

>body holds all the personalities! also Shannon, Kanon and Erika share a body.
Impossible because it means Shannon went in.

>going in through the door as a human means all the personalities did it too
Impossible because otherwise at setting the chain all the personalities did it too.

>body switches personalities!
Impossible because they can't go out. Meaning one of them can't ever go in.

>switching personality is the same as going in / out
Impossible because it would mean one of them went out when they switched out.

That closed room is truly the death of any self-respecting multiple personality theory.

You have to do scummy stuff like cherrypicking which actions count as "human" and which actions count as "personalities". Or even worse, turn off and on multiple personalities at a time. I'd be embarrassed to death.

>> No.27309805
File: 439 KB, 617x1053, I'm going to make this italian disappear.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27309805

>>27309100
You shouldn't miss anything. The filters that produced false positives are in a separate category and set as inactive by default, plus I've figured out how to limit them to /jp/ now.

final release next thread

>> No.27309811

>>27309752
>Impossible because they can't go out. Meaning one of them can't ever go in.
Yasu's body enter imply erika and kanon enter

>> No.27309842

>>27309752
>Or even worse, turn off and on multiple personalities at a time.
Beatrice's endless magic can revive dead people!

>> No.27309843

>>27309811
Yasu's body set chain imply erika and kanon set chain

Same logic

>> No.27309880

>>27309843
Nope you can use Name to speak about body and personality

>> No.27309901

>>27309880
>enter GOOD
>set chain BAD
honk honk

>> No.27310045
File: 19 KB, 288x512, 1547261707067.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27310045

READ GODHATRICE MANIFESTO AND DISCOVER THE REAL TRUTH OF UMINEKO THAN REREAD
https://pastebin.com/FUcKy0uItal1ianon

GOHDA IS BEATRICE THIS IS WHY HE DIDNT SAW NOTHING IN THE CLOSET



While attending to the family conference late in the evening, Rosa came by the kitchen and mentioned to Gohda that there was going to be a Halloween party for Maria in the chapel the next day. Thinking this was a wonderful idea, Gohda decided to make some special treats for the occasion, but because he was distracted he accidentally reached for the box marked "Tiny Food Bombs" instead of the sugar. He gave some of the treats to Rosa, who took them to her siblings. They all went to the chapel to check out the party since they'd probably be too tired in the morning, when the tiny food bombs exploded and killed everyone but Rosa, who wasn't hungry.

Later, Gohda was hanging out and he heard Jessica having an asthma attack. Rushing upstairs, he found Kanon with her and reached for her inhaler, but as he swung it over to give it to her she tripped and he accidentally impaled her in the back with it. Kanon assumed he was trying to kill her and they struggled, and Gohda accidentally pushed Kanon out the window. Realizing he was going to get in so much trouble for this, he quietly locked the window, planted a stake in Jessica's wound, and walked off whistling.

While bored, Gohda decided to show off a new knife trick he learned to Nanjo and Kumasawa. Disaster occurred. Genji suggested they blame Kanon for it so nobody would find out, and dump the bodies somewhere.

Later in the evening, George and Shannon refused to believe Gohda's claim that he was capable of juggling three Stakes of Purgatory at the same time. Upset, Gohda offered to prove it to them in Natsuhi's room. Tragically, he was not as proficient as he thought he was.

Genji called Battler upstairs to tell him everything. Battler couldn't accept this ridiculous scenario, and declared that it was more likely that a witch did it.

>> No.27310054

>>27309901
BOTH GOOD

>> No.27310271

>>27310045
want copy my style
sorry you cant reach my level of love

>> No.27310280

>>27309805
Trucy's super stupid teen arse! How can that dumb gypsy live with herself?

>> No.27310443

>>27310271
The golden chef predates your stuff.
It respects all red truths and is full of love.
Generates no controversy as well.

>> No.27310484

>>27310443
gohda was a rapist who rape jessica fuck off

>> No.27310499

>>27310484
hot

>> No.27310554

>>27310484
Is this Italianon?
Is this a bit of the theory I missed? super hot

>> No.27310555

Would you fuck Tomitake this is a important question

>> No.27310583

>>27310484
I prefer that instead of BattlerX(non-adult Ushiromiya).

>> No.27310651
File: 101 KB, 342x478, PC_Gohda.Sprite_1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27310651

>>27310554
Gohda was fired for sexual harassment before join rokkenjima

image be in an islad alone with 2 hot women epstein tier

>> No.27310701

>>27310651
Please add this important fact to your pastebin.

I mean, now that you have mentioned it, it is obvious to me that Gohda raped Jessica.

>> No.27310770

>>27310701
is not essential and not confirmed but if yasu choice to kill him there is a motive

>> No.27310795

https://twitter.com/hatty__/status/1312986103348109314

It looks like that the Higurashi anime is probably going to be going in a different direction.

>> No.27310846

>>27310795
>https://twitter.com/hatty__/status/1312986103348109314
can some jap anon contact him on the pdcast and say ERIKNATRICE

>> No.27310858

>>27310795
holy mother of hype
look how excited he is

>> No.27310878

>>27310846
Trash

>> No.27310913

>>27310795
I knew he was up to something

>> No.27311036

>>27310795
Hopefully there is a twist. That would be great so it is not a retread of the Deen anime.

>> No.27311131

>>27308355
And Gunhild's information that she got from her "friend" is probably a misdirection she created to confuse the Order. Some scenes before they watched the video she mentioned NOT having any friends that could help the order, yet one random friend suddenly tells her she's from the police and LATO's explosion was an accident? It was obviously a lie, she probably sided with Toujirou to get revenge for Maja.

>> No.27311170

hanyu is going to show up in episode 2 and auuaua for half of it

>> No.27311259

Last episode Ryukishi referenced Humiliation-anon now this episode he's going to put a plate of spaghetti in the background during a couple of scenes.

>> No.27311271

>>27311259
Seems the spaghetti is at risk of being a Gohda rape victim.

>> No.27311332
File: 439 KB, 504x720, Cico_roy_b01.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27311332

>>27310795
I'm telling yall, Three Kings are gonna be behind everything in this version. Hinamizawa Syndrome is being tested by Them as a possible WMD for killing everyone, which will lead to the plot of Outbreak happening, hence Tamurahime in the gacha. All is in the name of guiding Deenfags down the right path.

>> No.27311366
File: 69 KB, 198x480, 1524026818655__kanon_shannon.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27311366

This is the head of the Ushiromiya family.

>> No.27311380

>>27311366
and we all like her

>> No.27311782

>>27311380
Wrong. I love >her.

>> No.27311930

>>27311332
WE'RE SO CLOSE CICONIA FRIENDS

>> No.27312297
File: 145 KB, 640x480, 1-000.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27312297

>> No.27312300

>>27311366
I love Yasu!

>> No.27312442
File: 107 KB, 960x543, 8654.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27312442

reminder

>> No.27312537
File: 449 KB, 600x800, rosa!.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27312537

>>27312442
I love my mom Rosa Ushiromiya

>> No.27312668

>>27312442
Mama killed them all

>> No.27312686
File: 636 KB, 1000x984, 41766248_p0_master1200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27312686

What class is Dlanor? Paladin? Cleric? Berserker?

>> No.27312742

>>27312442
THIS SHIT TAKE A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE AND NOT MY THEORY?

really pathetic

>> No.27312781

>>27312742
You were raped. That's way more pathetic. Why don't you kill yourself? Nobody likes you on the internet or IRL you ugly fucker.

>> No.27312936
File: 185 KB, 499x600, 20326-296382990.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27312936

>>27312781
Rude anon
why you so mean with me?
trannies speak always about who much people hate them and now you speak so much hate on me

THIS IS NOT OK
How can you watch yourself in the mirrow
WORDS HURT REMEMBER

>> No.27313014

>>27312668
they're goats and she slaughtered them like goats.

>> No.27313130

>>27312936
Why do you keep calling people trannies when you know they are not? You are the only SJW here, you fucking piece of shit. You are the one hating people for no reason because you are a puritan cunt.

You are a miserable faggot and I hope your life continues being shit. Keep wasting your life away making these threads unreadable garbage and turning people off Umineko. Keep dedicating hours upon hours of your limited time to this worthless crap. You'll die alone leaving behind nothing but destruction and anger. You don't deserve to live.

>> No.27313196
File: 26 KB, 143x148, kani.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27313196

>>27313130
so much insults without heart without consideration for another people

in your mind i am bad because i defend my values and you instead of open your heart to know me to understand me can only give me HATE

you are really TOXIC
so difficult raise an hand before made a punch?

>> No.27313426

>>27313196
>heart
>second paragraph is almost grammatically correct, only missing a few commas and the gerund of open.
you're not italianon

>> No.27313598

>>27313196
just fucking kill yourself already we're sick of you.

>> No.27313635

>>27281646
>ぜ
Ryukishi wa Jessica all along?

>> No.27313664

>>27313196
nigger get off the computer, literally just walk away

>> No.27314026

>>27313664
When you walk away you don't hear me say: KH1 Kairi's human condition is just mindblowing.

>> No.27314049

>>27314026
it is.

>> No.27314078
File: 144 KB, 951x305, 123.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27314078

>> No.27314122

>>27314078
So young looking.

>> No.27314185

>>27314078
>a harsh trap
>yasu
>trap
I can't believe Ryukishi got banned from Hinamizawa for this.

>> No.27314208

>>27314078
>constantly promotes Higurashi and Umineko
>loli gf is probably a bully with high self esteem
>been wearing RGD mafioso cosplay in public for the last 7 years
>still won't promote Ciconia
Why?

>> No.27314231
File: 122 KB, 768x1472, EjiowAaUYAEo0gu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27314231

I've been seeing this lewd pose a lot in Japanese artists' twitter lately. I wonder where it originated from.

>> No.27314245

>>27314231
Bea from P*kemon

>> No.27314259

>>27314208
He was working on another game alongside it
The last time he did something like that was with Trianthology and it took that game a quarter century to actually come out

>> No.27314288

>>27314026
>>27314049
Which one of you is Honey Select anon? Are you ever sharing that perfect Kairi you mentioned? Are you the same anon as Koikatsu Ange anon?

>> No.27314450

i havent reminded everyone here of how i love my wife ange today so im doing that now

>> No.27314485
File: 196 KB, 1256x941, Eje_YI4U8AIYM0X.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27314485

>>27306754
Thicc boi

>> No.27314505

>>27314231
Imagine

>> No.27314553

>>27306754
Maria is gonna get GOOSH GOOSH'd.

>> No.27314979

>>27310795
I'm expecting something different from the Deen anime and visual novel here and there throughout the series, but definitely not hoping for a new arc this early.
I just want an honest remake, at least from Onikakushi to Tsumihoroboshi because that's where the old anime screwed up the most. They obviously did better in Minagoroshi and Matsuribayashi though ngl.

>> No.27316971

>>27314979
I don't see the point desu, just let Ryukishi do something new with the IP. No anime adaptation will ever take the time needed to do the VNs justice.

>> No.27322574

>>27316971
>I don't see the point desu
Well that's just pretty dumb of you to just assume that. There's already a lot of decent changes from the first episode compare to Deen's direction. But I guess you don't care much about those little details yeah?
You're probably one of those people that will be bitching out later when you realize that the anime is not going to stray far from the original arcs, which is what the anime will be. A REMAKE.
Don't get me wrong here, I'll be more than happy if this is a new arc. But I highly doubt it the first few arcs will be something completely different.
Just look at this trailer. It's obviously showing Onikakushi and Watanagashi in it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TRfx1xL9W4

>No anime adaptation will ever take the time needed to do the VNs justice

Assuming faggot. I'm not on that mentality wagon retard. I know the difference between a VN and an anime you fuck.
It doesn't need to do the VN justice.
I just want it to be better than what Deen did with the first season.

>> No.27323188
File: 277 KB, 384x556, Leo_4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27323188

>>27322574
Yeesh anon, chill down. Why so stressed? Bad day at work?

>> No.27323458
File: 28 KB, 256x292, not amused.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27323458

>>27323188
That anon's low IQ statement just got me fired up for some reason. Dont worry about it.

>> No.27323686

ok i cant wait any longer
whats some science fiction shit i can read/watch in the meantime

>> No.27323877

>>27323686
Read it again until you break your mind and come up with some silly theory we can circle jerk about

>> No.27324791

>>27314026
Kairi tripping balls inside Sora's heart while her empty body gets humiliated and fucked by an edgelord with a crush on her! Lewd!

>> No.27324831

>>27323686
Unironically the Animorphs book series.

>> No.27324846

>>27323686
Star Trek Original Series

>> No.27325002

Is Lambdadelta a touhou character?

>> No.27325217
File: 29 KB, 264x60, unknown-184.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27325217

-Leah is the only one in her group with a star on her head, even though their uniforms are identical otherwise. Maybe some kind of transmitter that activates the Blueyao program when she mentally gives the order?

-Leah shares the Friendly Observation ability with Miyao. Suspicious as FUCK. As far as I remember, no other GKs share abilities.

-She and Miyao have a similar hairstyle. This one is weak.

-The narration points out that virtual rooms disappear when the last person leaves and Keropoyo proceeds to close the room. Leah shows up after a suspicious as fuck Blueyao scene, in the completely EMPTY bathhouse virtual room, and then leaves quickly. The fuck is she doing there alone if this was clearly Miyao's version of the room moments ago? I know Jayden and others have their own copies of the room, but this one copy was being used by Miyao/Blueyao in that scene. Bitch appears, there is NO ONE, leaves, and the room closes. She was alone in a room hosted by Miyao without Miyao being there somehow. He wasn't even shown leaving before or after the Blueyao apparition.

-Said scene also has some weird things that might be hints, such as Blueyao appearing in the bathhouse background even though he only appears in the digital/selcom background otherwise.

This bitch is suspicious as hell and is probably connected to Miyao in some way.

>> No.27325280

>>27323686
Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson. It was one of the early cyberpunk works and Neal likes to mix up sci-fi and occult themes like Ryuukishi.

>> No.27325514

>>27325217
That scene and the one with Toujirou in the restaurant are the kind of thing we should be looking at.

Ryuukishi always hides the biggest hints in seemingly inconsequential lines, slightly off behaviors that "appear" to have a normal explanation, and especially strange sprite/facial expression/background decisions that you might not pay attention to and forget entirely even if you notice it.

>> No.27326626

>>27325514
For example?
I don't remember much of that in Higurashi or Umineko.

>> No.27327756

>>27325217
Leah's expression also quickly changes as it swaps over to her from Blue Miyao in the bathhouse, as if she had been focused on something prior. Like changing between virtual avatars, maybe.

>> No.27328036

Does anyone have screenshots of that part of Ciconia where it goes on a tangent about how there are contrarians for everything as a biological backup mechanism? I think about this often enough that I probably should have taken said screenshots myself

>> No.27328103
File: 933 KB, 1023x768, mochi.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27328103

>>27326626
I think you might be joking, but in case you aren't: this is basically Ryuukishi's signature style. He really enjoys just blatantly dangling the solution in front of the readers eyes while still managing to trick them into not realizing it.

Here's one example off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure he does stuff like this at least five times in Onikakushi-hen and Ep 1 alone.

>> No.27328334

>>27328103
So was it just a hot manjuu?
>>27326626
Krauss saying "Father is a ghost of what he used to be"
Battler saying Shannon might be trying to solve the epitaph
"Beatrice is already here" while Kanon is in the room
When Kanon dies in episode 1, it's stated he has "bloody makeup on his face"

>> No.27328523

>>27328334
It was Tabasco sauce, yes. Keiichi felt pain and hallucinated a needle.

>> No.27328697

>>27328334
Battler said that about the 1st Twilight victims, too. Later he stated Kanon died.

>> No.27328944

>>27328334
Battler grabs Kanon by the collar in the kitchen. Five minutes later: "by the time this is over I'll have grabbed the culprit by the collar!".

>> No.27329667

>>27328944
I want to grab Kanon by the collar too.

>> No.27329800

>>27328103
>>27328334
>>27328944
Damn, completely forgot about those.
Time to reread. I still remember a lot of foreshadowing in Watanagashi and Tatarigoroshi though.

>> No.27333635

>>27328334
>>27328944
But Kanon isn't the culprit.

>> No.27333662

>>27333635
Kanon and George are the culprits in all the games

>> No.27333698

>>27333635
Correct. Kanon being grabbed by the collar before anything even happens is a red herring for the Shkannon/Erikan-misdirect. Ryukishi is really foreshadowing Battler grabbing the singing Maria at the end of Ep1.

>> No.27333734

>>27333662
Kanon is confirmed to be a servant, in red. Servants cannot be the culprit.

inb4 mumbo jumbo about solving the epitaph / multiple personalities

Protip: He doesn't need to solve the epitaph if he can switch to a personality that isn't a servant.

>> No.27334367

>>27333734
Kanon personality is a servant not Kanon's body

>> No.27335577

>>27308250
I understand... so asking questions with the assumption that magic is real was wrong from the very beginning... thanks.

>> No.27336781

>>27325217
>-Leah shares the Friendly Observation ability with Miyao. Suspicious as FUCK. As far as I remember, no other GKs share abilities

They do share some! Check Gunhild and Aysha

>She was alone in a room hosted by Miyao without Miyao being there somehow. He wasn't even shown leaving before or after the Blueyao apparition.

They can enter the virtual room without Miyao being there. Never stated that they have copies of the room. Check the scene where all the males are joking with Jayden, complaining about Okonogi. Miyao isn't in the scene, however Rethabile enters after discovering that they're slacking off there.

>Maybe some kind of transmitter that activates the Blueyao program when she mentally gives the order?

Or she's the squad leader. However, I agree with Leah suspicion. Mainly because of the ability in her profile, it says she's good with killing with a pair of <glasses>. The only one who wears glasses is Toujirou, and it isn't a common thing in A3W. Fun fact: there's a Leah in the bible whose name meaning can be interpreted to be someone with "bad sight". It can also mean "mistress".

>> No.27342217
File: 439 KB, 1535x2012, Ejkud3uX0AIUGpY_kanon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27342217

Kanon got 1 (one) drawing for his birthday!

>> No.27342582

>>27342217
Best tomboy
Great job anon

>> No.27342617

Guys how much for an Erikantrice commission?

>> No.27343169

>>27342217
Great work!
I'd love to contribute but I am lazy.

>> No.27343235

>>27342582
>>27343169
>>27342617
I didn't draw it. I got it from twitter.
https://twitter.com/nata_otoko/status/1313131867172999170

>> No.27343379

>>27333662
Kanon George are culprits in none of the games

>> No.27343424

>>27343379
So explain why george choice to kill everyone for Shannon in ep4 like kinzo?

>> No.27343452

>>27343235
Ok thanks

>> No.27343938

>>27343424
And get fifty off topic responses in unreadable format when I prove to you that George dies in Episode 4?
I’ll give it a miss thanks.

>> No.27344183

>>27343938
George was the only person who Battler saw death before the tea party
He was in his way to meet beatrice
All covered by blood but with only 1 little hole in the head
So impoasible that so much blood came from him + the rain must wash thw fresh blood but nothing so that blood wasnt fresh and George's clothes take that Blood long before his death

This is a hint of Beatrice
HERE THE CULPRIT

>> No.27344453

>>27314288
Yup. Almost finished.

>> No.27344916

>>27336781
There is that wierd theory in which Leah and Stanislaw are the same person because of there assigned colour on the chat. All the character has a unique colour for themselves except Leah and Stanislaw.

>> No.27346384

>>27344916
There's a lot of suspicion towards ABN in general from what I've seen. You mentioned Stanislaw and I remembered one thing, adding to >>27311131
In the scene where the Order discuss the video, there's that weird dialogue between Gun and Stan. Keep in mind they have a order together. Stan mentions that good people reunited themselves and were eliminated in the spot, but Gunhild stops him from talking. In that scene the context for her stopping Stan is in respect to Lingji's grandpa, but maybe it's actually to mislead the order from the train of thought that it was an planned attack. I don't remember if this was before or after Gun confirms that the LATO explosion was an accident, might have to look it up later.

>> No.27346742

>>27324831
Why? Aren't there like 50 of them and all children's books?

>> No.27347315

>>27323686
it's difficult to recommend something without knowing what kind of entertainment you usually spend your time with and what's interesting about sci-fi for you.
>>27346742
Animorphs is a meme on various smaller boards for some reason. It's a good series of childrens books with surprisingly adult themes, but somehow I doubt that the people who recommend it have read much science fiction otherwise.

>> No.27347399

>>27323686
I'm in the middle of rewatching all of Stargate, on season 6 of Sg-1. Join me in this endeavour, it's pretty comfy after the bumpy early episodes.

>> No.27347426

>>27323686
I can't confirm it because I'm a PC only pleb but 13 sentinels looks pretty good

>> No.27347517

>>27323686
The Star Diaries are a nice entry point into speculative hard sci-fi, comfy shortstory format with genuine comedic flare.

>> No.27347711

>>27346742
50 of them but like 90 pages long each. Plus the side stories.

>> No.27347931

https://youtu.be/vXIW62Z9gXI

>scientist doing the Mario with OG Miyo near him
Did this video predict Ciconia 10 years ago? Will Mario be a Hifumi expy with his own sprite next time?

>> No.27348386

>>27347931
No, Mario went inside the golden fragment in Ciconia and went on to "the next world", Higurashi. He then made up a japanese name and used his conspiracy nutjob experience to study alien parasites. This will naturally be revealed in Episode 43 of the new anime. This isn't a prediction, it's a prophecy.

>> No.27350094
File: 475 KB, 1300x1486, aya.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27350094

I like Tomitake

>> No.27350251

>>27260548
There's been plenty of threads on /v/ and the like.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action