[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 284 KB, 1826x1254, wallpaper - animesakura1210183476113.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2720720 No.2720720 [Reply] [Original]

For those of you who are too embarrassed/unconfident to decorate with figs, wallscrolls showing obviously anime-style characters, etc., how do you decorate your rooms?

I currently have no decorations whatsoever, but I guess I'd go with a landscape/nature theme, of course including something involving cherry blossoms (like in the related picture).

>> No.2720722

I don't have money or a printer, so I don't.

>> No.2720725

And this is related to Japan in what way exactly?

>> No.2720730

Shitty video game posters that I put when I was a kid and that I haven't bothered to remove.

>> No.2720732

Good question. I have a few lanterns, the metal kind, like in a garden, and the glass kind. Other than that, just some generically asian carvings and small art pieces.

God knows I'd like a life sized poster of berrdandy, but thats not going to happen.

>> No.2720734

>>2720725
>figs, wallscrolls showing obviously anime-style characters, cherry blossoms, OP pic is a Touhou pic

This board is for things like Touhou, VNs, figs, etc.

>> No.2720739

some Van Gogh, Dali and one poster of a dragon eating a knight.

>> No.2720746

Plain, white walls.

I do have a poster of Kandinsky's that I've framed to make it look like a real painting, but that's in my kitchen/eating room.

>> No.2720758

Persistance of Memory, and an old Rei poster, gift from a friend. I don't have the heart to take it down.
Let's see, more naked walls, two bookcases full to the brim, some figs, and a gh plastic guitar.
It would be depressing if it wasn't such a big bedroom. Seriously, I think we went overboard with this house, a whole family could live in this room alone.

>> No.2721835

>I currently have no decorations whatsoever
That is exactly my room, and that is sad. It became even sadder once a female visitor pointed it out.

>> No.2721852

I'm not embarrassed, I just don't like wasting money on superficial shit with no use

I have no decorations

>> No.2721854

I don't decorate.

>> No.2721855

My room is decorated by utility and laziness. Utility in that everything you see was used at one point. Laziness in that everything used at one point was not put away. It just grows and grows until that fateful day when I get bored and go on a cleaning spree.

>> No.2721862

I don't decorate my room really. I have a bookshelf with all my manga and games and stuff. But no posters and what not.

>> No.2721890

>>2720720
I have a piano...

>> No.2721920

>>2721835
My room is like that too, except I don't even have any furniture other than a bed and a desk.

>> No.2721926

My room isn't decorated at all. I have some band posters that I had up in my old room but I've been to lazy to put them up in my new room. White walls work fine.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action