[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 124 KB, 700x800, 1242565947848.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2632240 No.2632240 [Reply] [Original]

Describe your most recent Touhou dream.

>> No.2632250

None because I'm not a faggot.

>> No.2632255

Never had one because I am straight.

>> No.2632263

It involved playing hide and seek with sikieki until we got on a bus and drove somewhere

>> No.2632327

The last Touhou dream I had was flying in the air with Reimu. I can't remember why, I think she was rewarding me for donating by having a picnic in the sky (strange, I know).

While we were flying and chatting up everything all fine, I made her laugh a bit and we were having a great time. Suddenly, Flandre comes out from our picnic basket with a mouth full of tuna. She yells at us to give her all of our mayo so she can eat her tuna in a sandwich. Reimu doesn't like this at all.

So she tells me to stand back, I try to take cover but there's nowhere to hide in the sky. Then 2 orbs circle around me and make a small shield for me. I'm looking through the shield. Reimu and Flandre are duking it out, fireballs and talismans flying everywhere. Flandre accidentally swallows the tuna in all of the commotion. She gets even more pissed and suddenly fires more aggressively.

Reimu seems to be having a hard time. I know that I'm holding her back, she needs her yin-yang orbs and needs to stop diverting her power into keeping me safe. I yell out that it's okay, she doesn't have to worry about me. She refuses to listen and tries her best until she starts getting hit a little.

I yell out again that she should forget about me. Its no use trying to stop Flandre like this. I'm not important. Reimu decides to listen and removes the shield. The moment the shield goes down I'm pummeled by Flandre's bullets and fall down. Even if the bullets didn't kill me, the fall surely would.

Don't remember much from there, I know Reimu won and was crying over my corpse. Then something else happened that's kinda fuzzy right now in my memory, but I woke up around that time.

This was 3 days ago.

>> No.2632340

I had a dream with random Touhous in it and I fell into a lake. Then I woke up.

>> No.2632346

>>2632340
>lake
FFFUUU

>> No.2632349

I've had some almost epiphany like dreams in my time. Not nightmares, not idealized fantasy land dreams. Just real... 'wow, that was so emotionally powerful' kind of dreams. They carry a deep resonance and you always remember them.

>> No.2632362

When I post my dreams no one believes me. They say they are too long and detailed. Especially the Marisa one where I adopted her as a master mage.

>> No.2632384

>>2632349
>recent Touhou dream
Reading comprehension, athens.

>> No.2632388

My latest dream was the same as the last: Random shit you'd expect in a lovecraft novel.

>> No.2632390
File: 128 KB, 512x512, 224232.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2632362
Some people have a good memory for stuff like that. It helps when you have a strange sleep cycle where your body always wakes up in the middle of dreams. I never even kept a dream diary when I was younger (which is the best way to get into the habit of remembering dreams).

I'm also aware of when I'm dreaming during the dream too. Most of the time anyway. I'm not a lucid dreamer though, I can tell when I'm dreaming but can't really alter it much (to my knowledge). The ending I can alter a little right when I'm about to wake up, but even then I rarely do that.

Are you conscious of your dreams too when having them?

>> No.2632392

>>2632384
Well I did have one emotionally powerful one that was tangentally related to a video game, but that was TLJ/Dreamfall series. And it was only related in a very tangental, stylized way (the world of arcadia namely).

>> No.2632402

I've never had a Touhou dream, but I did have a Type-Moon dream which involved a dance number by Wallachia and Berserker.

Am I insane?

>> No.2632422

I hear some people can lucid dream. I can't imagine how that can be any good. If I ever dreamed lucidly, I'd spend the whole time trying not to think of anything terrifying. Of course, that would only cause things to go downhill into nightmare territory.

>> No.2632431

>>2632422
Your post made me lose the game.

>> No.2632432

I think I have more 4chan dreams than anything else. Most of them involve me running into cp and then feeling paranoid.

>> No.2632485

I've not had Touhou dreams yet, but I can imagine what it would be like for me. I may never actually interact with the characters, but would live in their world in a way that is not only vivid, but completely mundane.

An example is this dream I've had where I bought some materia, and for a second, expected to find it when I awoke.
Another was about Unreal Tournament where I was watching a team deathmatch on some form of holographic projection TV.
These dreams seem completely realistic, and nothing in is seems out of place. These dreams are actually quite boring.
Imagine running errands as you sleep; That's what it's like.

If I were to have a Touhou dream, I'd likely be living in the human village, doing everyday shit there, and maybe, MAYBE see one of them, but not likely. I'd probably just recognize the locale as Gensokyo in the same way you think about the city you live in.

>> No.2632544

The last Touhou-related dream I can remember is when I went underground to stop Reiuzi from from nuking the surface.

I woke up when I got to the Earth Spirit Palace. I never encountered Yamame, Parsee and Yuugi in the dream, though.

>> No.2632544,1 [INTERNAL] 

The closest I've had was this one nightmare where a monster(or demon, IDK) had a ribbon on one of it's horns, which now seems silly but was quite terrifying in the dream...

>> No.2632608

Most recent one? Okay.

Magi all rushing to this large, gnarled tree because it was the gateway to a realm where they could gain great power. The realm was a chaotic merger of castle and mansion rooms, and I was also a mage fighting to gain power.

Near the end I faced off against Yukari Yakumo. She was sitting on a sofa in a dimly lit, well-furnished room and had a swordsman servant. The bastard stabbed me once in each shoulder before I took him down and attacked Yukari. She was a beast; she gapped or magically blocked all of my sword strikes. At most I only managed a very, very shallow stab by increasing my tempo as much as possible and loosing a wild flurry of blows.

Then, for some reason, I used Archer hax. I used almost all my energy to spam his Rain of Swords. She tried to gap into a clear space, but I'd predicted that. I portaled to the same place, and stabbed her clear through the shoulder.

I guess she approved of my skills and the fact that I didn't deal a more brutal blow when I had a clear shot. She took me as her new servant and the dream ended.

>> No.2632633

I had an odd incredibly short dream where i was having to decide whether "she" (whoever the fuck touhou it was) was going to just duel me in danmaku or out rightly kill me, and whether I should bother drawing a spell card or some real defence. I don't even think i made a decision before the dream shifted into some odd scene where i was painting on a beach

>> No.2632654

Dream threads are stupid because everyone just posts their own dreams and doesn't read anyone elses.

>> No.2632663

I had a dream where everything was grimdark and everyone was out to kill or capture me.Then raymoo had freaky tentacles growing out of her pits.

>> No.2632669

>>2632654
Maybe that's just you who does that, asshole.

>> No.2632685 [DELETED] 

>>2632663
Well yeah. No one cares about other people's dreams, like in real life when people go into long explanations about their dreams when you really don't give a fuck.

>> No.2632692

>>2632654
Well yeah. No one cares about other people's dreams, like in real life when people go into long explanations about their dreams when you really don't give a fuck.

>> No.2632703

>>2632654
I read them.

>> No.2632726

>>2632692
You just keep telling me what I'm thinking, it's cool bro

>> No.2632778

>>2632327
You DIED in your dream? That's pretty funny. I'm not sure if I've ever had a dream where I'm watching my own corpse.

>> No.2632806

>>2632778
yeah, usually for me it's dying in first-person

although sometimes it does happen where I'm watching myself, shit's trippy

>> No.2632815

>>2632726
No problem. Just trying to make things easier for you.

>> No.2632815,1 [INTERNAL] 

I had a great dream last night that was a cross between Clue and Touhou. It involved hugging Reimu, checking Sakuya's pads for knives, and a danmaku battle against Colonel Mustard in the Conservatory dual wielding Revolvers. Shit was SO cash.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action