[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 167 KB, 1440x810, 1300759200242.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25253614 No.25253614[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>Police in Tokyo have arrested a 22-year-old university student on suspicion of trespassing in a woman’s apartment with the intent to commit indecent assault.

>After finding an unlocked window, Onozaki managed to get into the apartment of the woman in her 20s, who was asleep. Police said he woke the woman and tried to bind her hands with a rope, but she managed to resist and run out of the apartment.

>Police said Onozaki emerged as a suspect after he was captured on surveillance camera footage outside the apartment building.

>Police said he has admitted to the charge and quoted him as saying: “My job hunting activities weren’t going well, and I’ve been stressed by having to stay at home due to the coronavirus. I just wanted to touch a woman’s body.”

>Police said Onozaki also admitted to having done the same thing to other women.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action