[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 1012 KB, 1256x1781, 73251008_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24759407 No.24759407 [Reply] [Original]

If you have a question about a specific product, please link it so people know what you're talking about.

The ona guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

The doll guide: https://pastebin.com/rrUa6jKF

- - - Don't buy from OtonaJP. Don't say we didn't warn you - - -

>Please read the guide, use the archive, don't shitpost. Follow global and local rules. Don't reply, report and ignore instead.

>Length, girth, budget and geographical location are extremely important in determining your next best course of action!

Previous: >>24677510

>> No.24759591

Is there a reason doll makers don't use hinges in hands instead of wires? Sure, hinges can be fragile, but I can't imagine some steel hardware be any more fragile than what amount to pipe cleaners. I can't imagine it would be that much more expensive, either.

>> No.24759683

>>24759591
Price. And you are a retard if you want to fuck hands. No one cares. 700$ range dolls are fine and you don't get better hands until you whip out 5000+ for a gynoid. Enjoy your furry handjobs and awful faces.

>> No.24759700

>>24759683
I'm not the guy who wanted to fuck hands. I just think the wireframe hands are kind of unsettling. Why are you so hostile, anon?

>> No.24759710

>>24759700
I'm also not the same anon, just happen to post about the same topic. But the point still stands, only the most expensive models have articulated hands.

>> No.24759746

>>24759683
If you're paying less than around $1200 for a TPE doll, you're pissing your money away.

>> No.24760011

If you could, for the rest of your life, only have one of your Ona's that lasts forever which would it be?

>> No.24760026

Anyone got some hip/booty recommendations for dressing up(underwear) and buttjobs?

>> No.24760099

>>24759746
300 of that is probably just going to some fuck to tell the chink making it what color you want.

>> No.24760102

>>24760026
https://www.toydemon.com/masturbators/torso/scaled-replicas/maga-kore-maji-hada-mesudachi-s-big-ass

I don't own one, but I've had my eye on it for a minute.

>> No.24760563

>>24759746
>If you pay less you are wasting money!
>If you pay more you save money!
Good jew!
Maybe make a quick search on the internet and you'll see that all the big brands stopped selling their dolls in the usual quantity which makes the same few Chinese factories that manufacture all the fucking dolls for all brands with a surplus, which they are selling for an insanely low price.

>> No.24760691

>>24760563
A skim through all the major sites that sell dolls reveals that they're pretty much going for their normal prices. No idea what you're talking about.

>> No.24760696

>>24760563
Where would this be? The cheap doll I'm interested in had a price jump due to shipping issues.

>> No.24760782 [SPOILER] 
File: 278 KB, 1560x1561, 1594752977599.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A couple of gore pics incoming. I just committed torso murder. Please do not call the onahole police.

>> No.24760795

>>24760011
I'm very happy with my Puni Ana SPDX. Though I somewhat regret not buying a Miracle DX. Either way, one of those would be great.

>>24760782
buy why

>> No.24760819 [SPOILER] 
File: 226 KB, 1560x1280, 1594753175966.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24760782
It took less time than I expected. I thought I would be chopping her up for a couple of hours but I got her cut up in quarters and bagged in about 45 minutes. Also I thought I had to bust out the handsaw, but a large pair of scissors worked better and took less effort.

>> No.24760858

>>24760696
>>24760691
If you look at your cherry picked models that might be the same price as before, especially if it's a recognized brand. Tons of models are there for dirt cheap, 500-700$, that are actually the same models that your 1500$ ones.

>> No.24760901
File: 58 KB, 728x410, fucking_life.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24760782
>>24760819
Why do you do that?

>> No.24760912

>>24760858
>oh no, I'm not wrong, you're just cherrypicking
>I won't post any examples though
okay buddy retard

>> No.24760931

>>24760858
>your
>your
>your
this is strangely accusatory, you know that not everyone is out to get you, right anon?

>> No.24760941

>>24760795
>>24760901
It was an old torso that had a lot of defects, that thing was in storage for a couple of years and I was trying to clear up the house.

https://onahofan.com/miracle-angel-body-mao/
This guy had it for a while and even he moved on to another torso.

The main things are that the nipples fell off, a large tear started developing in the armpit area on both sides. The legs were interfering with penetration, I think onahofan even had them cut off for his. Finally the top of the neck had a hole that went into the foam core, for what purpose I don't know, I guess it was to allow people to stick their own mannequin heads in, but it made washing it a hassle as I had to make sure no water went in there or risk ruining the entire foam core.

>> No.24760959
File: 447 KB, 1100x1466, miracle-angel-body-mao-0652-original-image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24760941
Forgot my image.

>> No.24760984

>>24760912
You can't use Google?

>> No.24761011

>>24760984
>you're wrong
>do you have proof?
>go look it up yourself
okay buddy retard

>> No.24761059

>>24761011
I'm not your assistant. If you want to pay 1500$ for something that everyone else buys for half of that, or you want to buy a fabric doll then ask how to fix its flaws, be my guest.

>> No.24761124

>>24761059
>I'm not your assistant
I just think it's really weird to tell someone they're wrong (and accuse them of trying to scam people or something?), and when they tell you they've checked a couple major sites to see what you're talking about, you accuse them of lying and refuse to actually share any real info. For real, dude, why are you so hostile? You alright, man?

>or you want to buy a fabric doll then ask how to fix its flaws
The fuck are you even talking about?

>> No.24761159
File: 3.60 MB, 2534x4147, Plush Dolls Additional.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24761124
Diffrent Anon than the guy you're arguing with but these are plush dolls.

Generally cheaper and lighter alternative to tpe/silicone dolls.

>> No.24761160

>>24761124
Did you jump into this in the last half hour? Also I didn't accuse anyone by scamming. The big brands have their dolls made in China, now they can't sell them so quickly so they sell them cheaper, sometimes off brand. That's all. If ali is not your major site for this then I'm sorry for you. And fabric dolls would be fine for half their price.

>> No.24761176

>>24761160
>The big brands have their dolls made in China, now they can't sell them so quickly so they sell them cheaper, sometimes off brand. That's all.
If this is true, you should be able to provide at least 1 link. Just 1

>> No.24761217

>>24761160
>aliexpress knock-off is totally just an off-brand version of the real thing, bro

>> No.24761296

>>24761217
You have the right to doubt it, but that doesn't change the fact that all the models are made in the same factories in China. You can find guides from 2018 that says the same.

>> No.24761581

Since this is apparently doll general right now, I have a few questions. I'm considering buying a piper doll, Akira specifically. Anyone have experience with her or other piper dolls? I've noticed different sites offer different options, like areola colors. Is this work done by the retailer themselves? Does anyone have experience with the hollow breasts versus solid? How do the vaginas work? Is the insert just an extra thing that you stick into the vagina, or is the opening actually different to accommodate the insert (meaning you wouldn't be able to fuck the vagina normally). Does this also apply to the anus? How is makeup done on dolls? I know with ball joint dolls they actually use paint, what do people use on TPE dolls? Just regular makeup? How much risk is there of permanently staining the TPE with make-up and/or clothing? I've experimented with make-up on a few onaholes before (bocca della veritas with lip makeup and blush, as well as putting blush on some hip onaholes to make the cheeks a bit rosier), and it actually came off pretty readily, but I'm interested in some real world takes with regards to full dolls. On that note, what's the risk if bedsheets staining the doll? How are nails applied? Are they permanent? Would it be feasible to apply, say temporary stick-on nails or would that damage the material the nails are made of or the finish on them? What about storage? I know it's usually recommended to hang them from the top of the head (do piper dolls have hooks for that?), but if I needed to quickly stuff her in a box or something, would it be safe to store her for a few hours/days with her limbs bent in a fetal position or something, or would that risk damaging her? There's also the matter of bust size, since she comes in two versions. I'm not sure whether I want the bigger or smaller bust but if one was more realistic than the other, I'd be inclined to go with that. I had other questions but I'm pretty sure I've forgotten them.

The only other question is what I'll tell my parents if they see my mail before I get to it, since we live in attached buildings lmao

>> No.24761620

>>24761581
Onaholes are a gateway drug.

>> No.24761644

>>24761620
Especially when you get dumped by a chick you were going to propose to and are desperately alone and just want someone to hug

>> No.24761658

>>24761581
To many questions, but for example the nails are glued on, and the dolls are sitting in boxes in warehouses for months, do you think a few days can harm them? The same position can deform their curves a bit but that's not permanent. Staining can be a big issue, always wash the clothes first. Mineral oil can help with stains but not always. Makeup is just regular makeup and it can stain the doll, but also comes off eventually. All dolls have threaded holes in their necks so you can use a hook on any of them, if you have one that fits into the neckhole.

>> No.24761699

>>24761658
>the dolls are sitting in a warehouse for months
Sure, but my understanding is that they're stored flat or hanging. I'm just worried that keeping the joints sharply bent for an extended period of time would damage the TPE. Maybe that worry is unfounded.

>everything else
cool, thanks for the info.

>> No.24761751

>>24761581

That's a lot of questions. If you go to siliconelovers, you can read their FAQ it's pretty comprehensive. If you don't see your answer there, than you can email them. You don't have to buy from them if you don't want but if you do decide they're also well rated.

>Options done by retailer?
No. The Piper dolls have many different models, each has different options and some of those options are unique to that specific type of Piper doll. 160 vs. 150, B cup vs D Cup, Akira vs. "Phoebe"

>Hollow vs. Solid
Most people say hollow is better than solid. With Akira the B Cup only comes in solid version which is still really soft. The D-Cup comes hollow where it's a layer of TPE and the inside hollow part is filled with gel and feels more like tits I guess.

>vaginas
On Piper the mouth and anus are built in, can't be removed. On Silicone Akira they don't have a mouth entrance. With normal vagina, they're fixed and you gotta douche that shit. With the removable you tug out a little onahole sleeve and push it back in when you're done cleaning. Without the onahole you cannot bang it until you've got 8" girth or something insane. The removables are better for cleaning and you can replace them with different textures or to replace when you stretch em out or something.

>Make-up
Make up is optional, if you ask for it it's painted on and will last longer than ordinary make-up but eventually will wear off too. TPE is resistant to staining long term, though clothes may temporarily stain skin if it has dyes. Baking soda tooth paste helps take out the stains but it'll go away on it's own in a week or two. Same applies to make-up. Lots of people say sharpies work better.

>Staining bedsheets
From my understanding all TPE dolls sweat a little oil. The higher quality the doll, the less sweat. It goes away over time though. You can lay them on a sheet if you're worried about having them in bed with you naked for more than a few hours.

>Nails
Actually don't know. They might be perma. Probably possible to use stick ons.

>Storage
I asked some owners about this. You can easily leave them sitting on chairs, laying on beds for as long as you want with no lasting effects. Any creases will work themselves out in an hour or two once you move them. I would not recommend storing them in extreme positions though, it would strain the TPE over time and maybe cause worse creases or worst yet maybe damage the skeleton. Piper owners say if you press the skeleton against a hard surface you can pinch the TPE and the skeleton with may cause a tear. (Pushing her thigh against the edge of a table hard)

>Bust
Preference. I think B cup is more realistic myself and cuter. But if you want big titties they have a bigger one and she isn't as insanely huge bimbo as some other dolls at least. Silicone Piper only comes with big tits.

>What do I tell my parents?
Can you lie and say it's a exhaust for your car?

If you want to drop me your email or discord I'll help as much as I can too.

>> No.24761802

>>24761581
I think someone in this thread bought a piper doll akira recently. I believe he got the silicone version, haven't been following the thread too closely so I'm not sure if he has posted anything on it yet. Maybe search the archive.

>> No.24761932

>>24761751
>each has different options and some of those options are unique to that specific type of Piper doll. 160 vs. 150, B cup vs D Cup, Akira vs. "Phoebe"
Right, I get that the base model is bespoke, but I just noticed on a few sites selling it, they had some more unique options (like the aforementioned areola color) that I didn't see on other sites. That's all.

My understanding was also that the hollow breasts are more realistic, but on one of the sites selling her, I saw this:
>Hollow breasts have a more realistic jiggle and are less likely to rip due to reduced weight. A very small percentage of hollow breasts deflate over time and air needs to be injected back in. It is easy to inject air back in.
That kinda sketched me out a bit.

That said, all of the chicks I've dated have been D or bigger, but I've always wanted to date a girl with smaller tits. Just don't know if I'll actually like it is the thing. I suppose it's not like I'll hate it either way.

>Without the onahole you cannot bang it until you've got 8" girth or something insane.
I see. How well do normal onaholes fit in there, just out of curiosity?

>If you want to drop me your email or discord I'll help as much as I can too.
I might hit you up on that later, but I'll pass for now. Thanks for the offer, though.

>>24761802
I'll do that, thanks.

>> No.24762142

>>24761932

You probably can't fit a normal onahole inside of there. The sleeves are kinda narrow, you can compare pics. You just stuff the sleeve into the doll so if the ona is small enough to stuff maybe but like my Lilith wouldn't fit probably.

What features do you see missing on different sites beside the make up? All the Piper dolls are made in the same factory, when you order through a site they send the order form to the factory to make. I'm pretty sure the durable make up stuff is like a default option so I think a lot of retail sites don't even include it among the options. The site I ordered from had an option to opt out of the make up. I think it depends on how lazy the UI designer was for the product listing on that site if you see all the options.

As far as the big tit vs. small tit debate that's one as old as time. I wouldn't worry about the deflating thing, all the piper owners I've seen on the doll forum have had them for years without that issue. Just go with the size tiddies your heart tells you.

>> No.24762211

>>24762142
>What features do you see missing on different sites beside the make up?
The make-up was really it. I didn't expect retailers to be able to do much more than additional make-up. Wigs are supplied by the retailer, though, right? Not that it matters much, I can always buy my own wigs.

>> No.24762241

>>24762211
Everything comes from the factory. Eye, wig options, onahole sleeves etc. even a few pair of underwear and two school girl outfits the factory stocks. When you go to a dealer, they just submit a form to the factory with all the accessories you want and they supply those in the box with your doll when it's ready to ship.

It's like ordering a car I guess. Everything offered to you are factory options, the dealer just sends your request to the factory.

>> No.24762405

What temperature is safe for TPE? I'm always worried I'm going to start melting it if I leave the warmer in too long or if the water is too hot when I clean my onas.

>> No.24762480

>>24762405

As long as the water isn't boiling it should be fine. These things get stored in a warehouse, on containers, in planes and in trucks for transit and don't arrive looking like they opened the ark of the covenant. People caution on how delicate TPE can I think it's decently durable. Just can't be retarded with it.

>> No.24762872

Can you Doll Faggots go to /b/?
Or make your own thread?
I'm not going to include that pastebin in the next thread if you fucks keep this up.

>> No.24763078

>ToyDemon pre-orders pushed back to August

might have to cancel

>> No.24763684

>>24762872
Doll lives matter.

>> No.24764281

Do y'all air out your onaholes?
I received my celibacy holes and some of them smell like rubberish so i'm just letting them rest.

>> No.24764312 [DELETED] 

>>24762872
People who buy dolls seem a bit weird to me. It's 2000$ you could spend on a motorbike or horseriding lessons. I bet they're the kind of people to play Junkrat in Overwatch.

>> No.24764336

>>24764312
I paid off my house, own my dream car so now this is sorta what I end up pissing my money away on now.

>> No.24764452

Is it normal for dry sticks to get stained after a while? I've been pretty religious about cleaning then drying my hole after use and my stick is showing significant more signs of use than my hole.

>> No.24765197

Is the "uterus" of 17een bordeaux meant to be penetrated?
It's really tight, and i have a really big dickus, i just meet an impenetrable resistance, so i cannot use the last 25% of the tunnel.

>> No.24766136

>>24762872
Can you stop sucking dick?
>I'm not going to include that pastebin in the next thread if you fucks keep this up
Don't do it then. Nobody cares.

>> No.24766140

Talc or cornstarch based powder, which one is better?

>> No.24766197

>>24766140
cornstarch

>> No.24766219

>>24766140
Doesn't matter. Use which ever one you prefer.

>> No.24766272

>>24766140
I literally never used either and my holes have been fine.

>> No.24766283

>>24766140
Use whatever you have.

>> No.24766289

>>24766140
Cornstarch gives it a nicer crunch if you use it after the egg wash, pre fry.

>> No.24766325

>>24766289
i lol'd, take your upvote

>> No.24768702

What's the go-to for realism? I remember my favorites were (from a few years ago) Onatsuyu lube and some MILF-based onahole that was palm sized, had a bumpy inside, and had boobs on it since it was like a whole female torso. No loli holes pls, needs to be good for 6".

And where do you guys go since NLS shut down internationally? I know all these questions are in the pastebin but... it recommends like 50 onaholes

>>24766140
Both will wreck you if you breathe them in too much but I go with cornstarch just in case.

>> No.24768936

Does buying an onahole make you a beta male?
I hump mone while watching porn and I cum in a few thrusts while the men in the videos last really long...
I feel really pathetic after multilingual too knowing that I'll never have a willing real women let me do it to her.

>> No.24769203

>>24768936
Being a male porn star sucks. They film for hours to get good cuts. It is pretty painful to do. From the few reddit AMA's I read years ago, it was a pretty bad gig. It isn't really fair to compare to real sex.
And if a woman owning a dildo does not make her a beta, than neither does an onahole. It is just for easy solo masturbation. You are fine.

>> No.24769746

Trying to get into smells but I don't know any good ones, what do you guys like?

>> No.24769867

>>24768936
Why would you deny yourself a better masterbation experience because of what others think? Don't use your hand like a fuckin caveman.

I had an ex girlfriend who got mad I had a onahole, but she had a dildo. All I got out of that argument was: "It's just weird you stick your dick in something like that okay!?" It seems a lot of women are intimidated by them. They say you're weird, or put you down because you use them. Because most girlfriends I had, denied sex multiple days if I had an argument going with them. You having a sex toy that feels almost as good as their pussy, will neutralize their withholding sex. It takes away a power they have to win arguments or get their way. Because you can use your ZXY anytime you want and it'll feel fucking great. This is why male sex toys are stigmatized and women sex toys are empowering.

So no you won't be a beta.

>> No.24770732

>>24769746
I don't think there's any good other than the real ones.

>> No.24772420

Just got a Lilith Uterus in soft and love it, but am now more interested in a softer venus real for longer edging sessions. Anyone tried either the ZXY/1000 Fuwatoro and a soft/very soft/rich soft VR?
I liked the ZXY a lot but wished it was slightly softer, and I didn't really like the 1000 Fuwatoro because the tunnel design felt kind of loose, but the softness was good. I'm leaning towards very soft right now, but would rather not have a second 1000 fuwatoro.

>>24769746
Infernal Monkey has some reviews, though a lot of them are discontinued by now. I tried preppy girl underwear scent and it was okay, but certainly not necessary and I probably wouldn't buy again. 90% of smells seem to just combine a super gross smell with a super sweet smell.

>>24768702
Most people use either a regional reseller or amazon.jp which now deliver a lot of items globally. Check both and see which is cheaper for you.

>> No.24772590

>>24761160
Why do people keep saying fabric dolls are OP they're adjusted nicely honestly for the amount of effort that goes into them
I'd say it's more than a tpe doll

>> No.24772615

>>24762872
Fuck you nigger they're onahole too

>> No.24772809

>>24769203
>>24769867
I like the idea of a girl that watches me hump my onahole and laugh at how quickly I cum...

>> No.24773056

>>24772590
Because there are comparably priced tpe dolls, and the fabric faces are horrible.

>> No.24774749

>>24760011
Venus Clone Regular.

>> No.24774790

>>24772420
I have had a Venus Real in Rich Soft before and it was like fucking a cloud. I would have to hold off on fapping for a couple days in order to use it properly, otherwise I would literally go limp inside of it from the low level of stimulation it gives. For an edging hole I just use Venus Real Soft.

>> No.24775310

>>24772420
>>24774790
On the flipside, I fucking adore my Venus Real in Rich Soft if everyone needed a reminder of how subjective this all is. It's liiterally my favorite hole. If you're looking for the softest that won't literally fall apart it's the top of the line but as you can already see you've got to be sure it's what you want. It's low stim, which I prefer honestly, I like to be teased. A lot of the stimultaion comes from it clinging more than just the texture alone. I wouldn't recommend it without those big ifs, but if you're still interested it's definitely worth a shot at least. i haven't tried anything else like it and I've not got a small collection.

>> No.24776518

>>24774790
>>24775310
Have either of you tried the other holes mentioned (ZXY/1000 Fuwatoro/LU soft)? If so, how do they compare? Since it's subjective I'm trying to build a picture of what is similar and work up or down from there. For example, does the Venus Real in Soft have significantly less stimulation simply due to the tunnel design compared to the LU in Soft? Is the tunnel in Rich/Very Soft tighter than the 1000 Fuwatoro while still being soft? Is the ZXY more comparable to the VR in Soft or Very Soft?

>> No.24776980

>>24769867
Not thinking what others think is the alpha thing, and we're basically built to stick our dicks into things.
I feel like Genghis Khan every night.

>feels almost as good as their pussy, will neutralize their withholding sex
This, it's grounding to know there is always vagina at home, which makes me free to interact with women with much less investment or desperation, which is ultimately more enjoyable for the both of us.

It's the same thing with women, when they have dildos, they are able to approach men with less desperation

>> No.24776998

>>24772420
>90% of smells seem to just combine a super gross smell with a super sweet smell.
this honestly, i wasted 30$ before i realize it's a perfume or soapy smell that overpowers you + natto smell.
How is this any arousing? I could just buy girl perfume.

>> No.24777035

>>24776518
I've not tried those specific ones, but I have others in the same lines/materials. The closest in terms of material is the 1000 Fuwatoro but it's very slightly softer. Decidedly softer than the ZYX. I wanna say it'd be tighter just because of the excess of material around the tunnel that the Venus Real has but without a direct hole to compare I can't say for sure. I wouldn't call it traditionally tight, more so that it collapses/drapes around you, it's hard to put into words. I'm not dissatisfied with the tightness but it's far from the tightest I've used. I can say that getting a finger in without lube (like to clean or dry) is an ordeal because the material keeps closing in front but I don't know it that's similar to the 1000 Fuwatoro or not. The texture definition of the Venus Real is virtually the same as the Lilith Uterus only really varying in the shape of the tunnel really, but because we're talking about Rich Soft vs Soft it's not as defined. I'd say the Meiki material is closer to Tomax Soft than either of the softer ones imo, but it's dual layer so it's harder to compare directly to s single layer hole.

>> No.24777459

>>24777035
>I can say that getting a finger in without lube (like to clean or dry) is an ordeal because the material keeps closing in front but I don't know it that's similar to the 1000 Fuwatoro or not.
It's pretty easy to get your finger in, so that makes me think the tunnel is a bit looser.

>The texture definition of the Venus Real is virtually the same as the Lilith Uterus
>I'd say the Meiki material is closer to Tomax Soft
It'd probably be a bit of a waste to get the VR in Soft, then.

I've read elsewhere that the difference between Soft and Very Soft is bigger than Very Soft and Rich Soft, so I think Very Soft is the way to go for me. I previously used the 1000 Fuwatoro with regular onatsuyu, so I'll try it thinned out to see if Rich Soft could be an option. Thanks for the advice onabros.

>> No.24779372

If I'm doing the Mason Jar hack, what size jar do I need?

>> No.24779632
File: 139 KB, 844x310, fairydoll.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24761159
I got one of those (non-evangelion themed) Fairy Doll things from Otonajp (before they went to shit) when they had a 20% discount thing going.
It's ok I guess. Best thing about it is that the fingers can be pushed into each other so the hands lock together.
When the hands are locked together it can basically hug you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can imagine the whole no-face thing is offputting to some, but I still prefer having no face over the majority of ugly ass faces I see on a lot of dolls.
They sell this plastic add-on face-mask separately but that ended up looking like shit.
Not sure if a kigurumi mask would work, they're probably too big.

A lot of onas don't fit in these things, and putting one in without some sort of cloth sleeve is a pain in the ass.

>> No.24779909
File: 127 KB, 1920x1080, 2A9DBD2C-E128-47A4-AF26-50A53B528D61.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What are the chances of getting v& when ordering Cocolo to the UK from The Netherlands through Motsutoys? They say they are unable to remove the packaging.

>> No.24780009

>>24779909
Soft or regular? The soft edition has less explicit artwork, which is all that matters. Since it's coming from Motsu, it skips customs. wanta.co.uk have it domestically with the packaging already removed, but for considerably more. The risk is up to you.

>> No.24780048

quickly, best loli doll seller?

>> No.24780104

>>24780048
catdoll?

>> No.24780115

>>24779909
>>24780009
It's also worth checking Japanese vendors that can remove packaging along with using a forwarder. Looking at how expensive wanta is, it would probably be cheaper, and you'd only be sacrificing delivery time. That said, Motsu also say in their FAQ their customers haven't had any issues with delivering to the UK.

>> No.24780610
File: 144 KB, 800x600, 1480797254456.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is it really bad with OtonaJP?
I bought the Ritopuri hip 2 years ago, ordered through SAL Airman Parcel (untracked).
Took a while to get it in my country but i'm very patient. Been busting nuts with my hip since then. Shit was so cash.

Shipped withoyt the box for obvious reasons.

>> No.24780717

>>24780610
It really needs to be added to the disclaimer that they used to be good and that changed,

>> No.24780798
File: 117 KB, 790x835, D41C3862-55E2-463D-85CF-AFC8FA7FB253.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24780009
Regular. True, Wanta is quite expensive.
>The risk is up to you
I don’t want to be v& for cardboard, but paying a premium for without it is a pain too.
>>24780115
Not a bad idea. I’ve ordered from NLS before they stopped shipping internationally. Maybe I’ll try Otona Sekai this time.
> Motsu also say in their FAQ their customers haven't had any issues with delivering to the UK
See above. Not sure if I’m being overly cautious though.

>> No.24781425

Anyones thoughts on the new Zodiac series? It seems interesting.

>> No.24781450

>>24781425
Haven't seen it, links?

>> No.24781976

>>24781450
I think he's talking about this:
https://www.toydemon.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=zodiac&amnoroute

>> No.24782081

>>24781976
Is the series getting new box art? The artwork shown on TD is way different from the lingerie artwork that's shown on other sites.

>> No.24782172

>>24782081
no idea. got a link to the other artwork?

>> No.24782208
File: 188 KB, 1000x1000, zodiac - Copy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24782172

>> No.24782325

Anyone ever mating pressed their ona and got a hole in the back of it after?

>> No.24782387

>>24782208
they look like cakes and oneesans. I think they updated the artwork.

https://www.kanojotoys com/zodiac-sign-onahole-collection-gemini-p-8242.html

https://www.toydemon com/masturbators/onaholes/zodiac-onahole-collection-gemini

>> No.24783428

Just wondering, do shipments gets cheched inside EU? I never had troubles ordering onas from motsutoys and having them delivered in Italy.
I wanted to order hentai books from archonia that ship in Belgium, but I am really worried that they might be checked entering Italy.
Maybe I should just read ShindoL and Marui Maru online.

>> No.24783948
File: 315 KB, 1024x1024, 1574144025578.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Just tried using the Romanesco with Handy
Holy shit. This is so god damn intense and scraping the head. I had to keep pausing it before exploding. 12/10

>> No.24784016

>>24779632
Back before I got my Dekunoboo G2 doll I was looking into getting one of those, I guess my concerns about its onahole pocket being too small were valid.
The Dekunoboo dolls can take anything a meiki plush can, which would be most onaholes.
I've also been tempted to try and get one of the big tiddy sakura dolls, but with 2020 being as shitty as its been, importing one would be more difficult than usual.

>> No.24784205

>>24783948
Do you sync it up to videos or do you just use the default stroking?

>> No.24784231

>>24784205
Just let it auto on lowest setting while I read doujins or watch whatever. Sync content sounds cool and all but it sounds like a hassle and I normally just choose a genre or topic and edge for awhile. Having it constantly going at a steady pace without needing to worry about grip or your arm getting tired is nice. It's a totally different feeling when you aren't touching it or in control directly

>> No.24784283

>>24784231
After the initial set up, syncing is really easy. You just load up the video and script on their web player and let it go to work. I recommend trying it at least once. It added a whole new dimension to watching hentai.

>> No.24784340
File: 112 KB, 425x209, 1565425653214.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24784283
Yeah but then you have to setup the app and sync and all that shit. I will give it a go eventually but isn't really my thing unless I can find some scripts for some favorite stuff like maybe H Triple Ecchi.

Also the fact you can adjust depth as well as speed is a great feature. Having it set to pull just almost out but not all the way and let it grind the head on each stroke is great. One thing I really need to try is using a cervix gimmick hole, adjust it so while edging you are poking but not quite piercing, and then as I going to finish increase depth 1-2 notches so it really grinds away on the womb. Problem is finding the right depth and a long hole that isn't too heavy or floppy for it.

>> No.24784705

So does the handy fit most onaholes? Even torso shaped ones?

>> No.24784936
File: 1.56 MB, 600x449, 1592530957214.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

With nearly 60 total TPE toys owned and a little over 3k total spent, I think I'm set for my twenties, bros.

>> No.24785879

>>24784705
They have to be cylindrical to fit in the handy. I use my lolinco with it no problem

>> No.24786069 [DELETED] 

Anyone try drugs with onahole?

>> No.24786146
File: 141 KB, 900x1200, 1531849634075.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've been out of the game for a few years. Are little girl dolls now b&?

>> No.24789356

>>24786146
It's a thought crime nowadays...
>>24780610
OtonaJP is like the crunchyroll equivalent of onaholes, so i've heard.
>>24769867
They don't like competition keke
>>24769746
Speaking of smells I bought this purple onahole from hotpowers and it stank like rotten taros. Avoid at all costs: https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B083KQ4PJ2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>>24760819
Bitch deserved it

>> No.24789475

>>24784705
They can work, but you might have some issues getting it to hold as well. The best options are a mostly straight texture/tunnel and a simple round tube shape. Avoiding too heavy, long or floppy helps as well to make sure the sliding in and out is optimal.

Tomax lilith line has been my best result so far. The top flops around a bit and is a bit long, but not so much it is an issue.

>> No.24789477

How does the tenga spinner rank around here? For the price I can't imagine there's anything close in performance

>> No.24789578

>>24789477
It's one of my goto's for a quick fap or when I can't decide on what else to use. Feels great, quick and easy to clean and use. Priced well, etc.

Does tend to eat lube a bit though between the vacuum and twisting action.

>> No.24791268

Any recommendations for holes with suction?
I have an R20 and a lilith succubus. They provide good suction but I want something new. Is the temptation witch worth the price?

>> No.24791345

>>24791268
The witch is very good but people here have recently been recommending the alchemist's atelier for having bigger suction. It's smaller though, so check the tunnel size first to see if it'll work for you. They're both ToysHeart skin safe, so the material is pretty hard but will last forever.

>> No.24791384

>>24789477
Everything Tenga makes is shit.

>> No.24791416

>>24791268
you could do the mason jar trick with your current holes too

>> No.24791526

>>24791416
Yeah, the R20 is the perfect diameter for one.

>> No.24791601

>>24791416
Mason jar trick? The thing I found online involved a jar and a pen. Is that the one?

>> No.24791802

>>24791601
doesn't have to be a pen, but yeah, you basically create your own vacuum and then try to not let it rip off your dick

>> No.24791834

>>24779632
If I had one, I'd just embroider a plushie face like on a fumo.

What was that new hotness anime doll line a few months ago? Did anyone end up getting one?

>> No.24792356
File: 70 KB, 660x703, 1590904029630.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

anti-otonajp shills BTFO

>> No.24792475

>>24792356
You forgot to mention Order placed 07/04/2019

>> No.24792542

>>24782208
I like the new art much more than the old bikini ones

>> No.24792559

>>24792356
I guess otonajp lurks around here afterall

>> No.24792641

>>24792475
>Your order #100135464
>Placed on July 2, 2020 4:20:24 AM JST
BTFO

>> No.24792677 [SPOILER] 
File: 244 KB, 1767x1000, 1594919513969.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Got the factory pics for my Piper today. I think she looks great. Factory pics always make the face look rounder and the stiff pose doesn't help but damn get a load of that 70lbs of Pussy & Ass

>> No.24792965

>>24792677
Do you have a delivery estimate? I'm very interested in buying an Akira in the near future, so I hope you'll post your thoughts after you get her. I like her face and from everything I can tell, Piper Doll's build quality is excellent. I'm just having a hard time deciding between the B-cup, D-cup, or silicone versions.

>> No.24793044

>>24792965

They say three weeks from order to delivery. So it's been a week from order to these factory pics, that gives them two weeks to box it up and fly around the globe to get to me. I'll keep updated here.

Already bought a bunch of outfits, cosplay and underwear for it. Wigs and some custom eyes too. Personally I think I'd prefer a size between B and D for breasts, but I rather have small and perky than the really fat ones myself. The D Cup has an allure though, but the Silicone has fewer options and her tits are like G's but at least she's an extra 10cm taller to even it out.

>> No.24793174
File: 97 KB, 850x638, __reiuji_utsuho_touhou_drawn_by_johnson_touhousuki__sample-90c155bf5b5628eb4830711c5ffdbe7b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24793044
>I'll keep updated here.
Not him, but thank you very much, I'm really interested too

>> No.24793233

>>24783948
How does Handy compare to the competition? Do they all sync to videos?

>> No.24793264

>>24793044
I'm pretty ambivalent to bust size. I like small ones and big ones, as long as they're nice and shapely. But, I think I'd want to be able to fuck her tits, which is why I'm leaning toward the D. The silicone one looks amazing, visually, but the materials spooks me a bit. And since it's a few hundred dollars extra, I'm not sure if I want to take the risk. I'm kinda curious about height, though. How tall are you? The shortest girl I've dated at 5'4", and sex was a little difficult at times due to the height difference. 4'11" sounds like it'd be even trickier, but maybe it's not so bad since the dolls aren't nearly as heavy as a real person.

>> No.24793309

>>24791802
This mason jar tech is a game changer. Only a 3rd of my collection fits it into the jars I already have, but holy shit.

>> No.24793761

>>24793264
I don't know how the piper material feels, but generally with TPE, it doesn't stretch and deform like real breasts so you can't do a proper titfuck unless they're faily large. Probably because at different sizes there's a different proportion of hollow inside to the solid shape.

>> No.24794120

>>24775310
Been trying to get a venus real in rich soft forever but toydemon never stocks it.

>> No.24795647

So I just did sex in missionary position with my Puni Ana for the first time and it was mind-blowing. A bit hard to set up, but I plowed like an animal, and came buckets. My bedsheets are stained but it doesn't matter because suddenly in a moment of clarity I understood the masculine part in sex. It is not about laying passively like one does when they jerk off; it's about being the dominant, active force in it, taking matters in your own hands and that doesn't limit itself only to sex. Suddenly, being dominated by a bigger female doesn't seem too tempting anymore, I want to conquer. This is a very pronounced state that I'm in right now and I would never expect such revelations to come from onahip activities. I have a feeling this newfound understanding will stay with me and help me in future.
Thanks for reading, I really needed to share it somewhere.

>> No.24795699

>>24795647
Good for you, this is the clarity of mind you need to start bettering yourself. Now start exercising to keep your T levels pumped, eat more vegetables, and drink more water.

>> No.24795728

Don't buy the Kyo microfiber dry sticks. These are fucking terrible. It'll take a lot of sticks to dry the ona. You're better off using the paper towel + pencil/pen trick.

>> No.24795762

>>24795699
Well I've already been doing that so this is another step in the right direction.

>> No.24795768

>>24792677
who did you order from?

>> No.24796049 [DELETED] 

>>24795647
Oh yeah, see, your nature and your instincts are starting to take over now. Of all things it was this that made you realize it, isn't it just ironic? We're not meant to be weak s*y boys, we're conquerors and defenders. There's a lot of work ahead of us though.

>> No.24796186

>>24794120
It's worth the wait

>> No.24796974

>>24795768
Dollto-china

>> No.24797370

I've been thinking about this for a bit, here in the west it's mostly fleshlights and maybe some tenga products that I've seen in stores/online. They look discreet. Is there anything in particular about Japanese culture that makes it more acceptable?
I'm thinking more-so along the lines of teens hiding this shit from their parents, etc. hence some western fleshlights even try to disguise themselves as pringles cans and the likes. Do Japanese parents not dig through their kid's shit, etc. Or is it more of a small shape==pedo thing since adult sized sex dolls seem to have proliferated well here.

>> No.24797419

>>24797370
In Japanese culture they tend to treat children as if they were regular people. You know, like they are responsible adults. They have duty to family and self, and honor therein. Petty bullshit like sextoys are not shameful, it is just a tool used by those that need a tool for use to solve a problem. Don't over think it.

>> No.24797429
File: 17 KB, 331x331, 1EE1ED1C-0C66-4021-AEC1-4DCD17F489F5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24793233

>> No.24797457

>>24797370
It's more the fact that young people usually influence cultural norms more so then older people in japan.
Ever since the US founded with the church children and youths were always treated as sacred which usually backfires into treating them like shit.

>> No.24797998

>>24796974
Are you worried about shipping? You think the mail man is gonna be bothered to lug a 90lbs package to your door? I don't have a license, so if I order a doll in the near future, I'm gonna shit bricks if I have to ask someone to drive me to the post office to pick it up.

>> No.24798233

>>24797998
It's their job to lug the package, they can't just leave it on the curb. But they probably won't be very careful with it if it's too much of a hassle. My dad was out front when mine arrived and helped the guy lower it off the truck and carry to the front door.

>> No.24798255
File: 203 KB, 712x1307, IMG_20200712_032226.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24786146
like 3 southern states have them banned in america. but my 4ft elf came in the mail with no problem

>> No.24798352

>>24798233
based dad

>> No.24798624

>>24798352
When he first saw the doll assembled his reaction was
>ah! it's spock!

>> No.24799460

are the doll and sleeve wars back on or what

>> No.24799464

Why hasn't anyone mentioned that toydemon is selling the nui doll now? Like they literally start at the beginning of the week and I wanted to make sure I got one before the news got out but no one has mentioned that the cheapest plush on the market is now being sold by an American vendor.

>> No.24799504

I just ordered the chichifueta, but what's that setup guys use to make the tits rock back and forth? I figure it's just some piston or something, but I have no idea what to buy.

>> No.24799507
File: 38 KB, 552x554, 1594082702260.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24798255
which states i need to know?

>> No.24799550

>>24798233
your dad lets you play with dolls?

>> No.24799643

>>24799507
Ganna need someone to back me up but I THINK Florida, Kentucky and Tennessee

>> No.24800229

The Kobukuro uterus is finally available on Toydemon. What are your experiences with it? Is it worth?

>> No.24800676

>>24797998

Sure I'm worried. But if I was so worried I'd never end up getting one so gotta take the risk for the reward. Dollsto-China has replaced broken and damaged dolls in the past so I'm hoping if mine comes destroyed they'll just send me another. If you're lucky they let you keep the busted one so you get to have two and one is an amputee now you can get freaky with.

My couriers have been pretty decent about delivering heavy stuff to the house. Engines and transmissions, an arcade machine, stuff like that. If I gotta go to the post office or distro center I'll just drive myself it's no big deal. My brother in law is in on my doll importing scheme so I have an extra set of hands too.

But I have seen plenty of doll gore pics of damaged boxes, girls with broken limbs and split open tiddies. It was awful. Anyway, I will keep posted here I'm very excited to get her home. The idea of using her like a daki to sleep with is probably as appealing as the sex stuff to me.

>> No.24800689

>>24800676
>The idea of using her like a daki to sleep with is probably as appealing as the sex stuff to me.
desu, I kinda want that more than the sex

>> No.24800738

>>24800689

Sounds nice to me, dress her up in cute undies. Sleep with it, let it sit on your lap while you play games. Probably sounds a little sad but whatever. It stands too so I plan to stand it up at the kitchen counter in an apron and not much else to fulfill that fantasy of waking up to such a sight. You can kiss them too.

Personally? I have a feeling sex with these things might not be all it's cracked up to be. Clean up certainly is gonna suck. I have one of those hips onaholes and the issue I had with it was how small it was you had to mount it ontop of several pillows to bang it or some other unstable position so I kinda hope with a big heavy doll you can spread the legs and go to town in different positions.

But at this point playing dress up and surrogate housewife is what still has me most excited.

>> No.24800784

>>24800738
Those are a lot of the thing I miss about being in a relationship. Ain't gonna be in one for a while, either, so doll it is.

>You can kiss them too.
The silicone Akira lacks a mouth cavity, which is one of the few things making me consider the TPE versions over the silicone version, even though the silicone looks way nicer.

>I have one of those hips onaholes and the issue I had with it was how small it was you had to mount it ontop of several pillows to bang it or some other unstable position so I kinda hope with a big heavy doll you can spread the legs and go to town in different positions.
Hips, while large, usually aren't actually 1:1 scale. I'd expect a doll to be way easier. Missionary and doggy should be no issue, at least.

>playing dress up
I think the thought of how much I'm going to end up spending on clothes from aliexpress scares me more than the cost of the doll itself.

>> No.24800839

>>24800784

I've had a bunch of relationships of varying length. Some good some bad but I'm old enough now to realize I'm happiest alone but biologically I still crave some intimacy so this is gonna have to do.

That's what disqualified the silicone Akira to me. Want a mouth for kissing and they don't come with removable vaginas which may or may not be a good thing but for my first doll I think it's smarter to get a sleeve.

I've probably already spent $300 or so on underwear, clothes and a couple cosplays at this point.

>> No.24801265

>>24797370
Fuck it. Time to walk the streets dress up in complete weeb clothings to make Japanese culture more acceptable. Just like that German loli pan guy.

>> No.24801426

Fuck, I wish onahips were easier to clean. I'm tired of the cleaning process after fucking them.

can't wait for self-cleaning, self-lubing, self-warming maid-sexbots. Give me the pochinkof versions.

>> No.24801941

>>24795728
do they slip in easier at least? paper towel + pen trick doesn't work for my Lolinco Virgo that I just got or I'm being too delicate with it

>> No.24802337

>>24801941
Yeah they do slide in easier. Since they are not that thick. Especially if there is lube in there already it'll slide in easy.

>> No.24802393

Has anyone ordered from amazon.jp? I've seriously been thinking of pulling the trigger. Is it safe and okay to buy stuff from amazon japan?

>> No.24802444

>>24802393
Amazonjp is very reliable. They usually ship via DHL so it usually asks for a signature on pickup unless you say otherwise

>> No.24802469

Got my Obscene Suggestion by Maccos today.
I have had magic eyes holes and most recently the vacuum witch for a while. This beats the witch for me.
The suction isnt nearly that high but this being my first hip the size and extra tightness is more satisfying.
It feels like it's as hearty as the witch too. In any case 15cm is the max since I'm close to poking it out at that size.

>> No.24802493

>>24802444
Does the packaging label have anything "sex" written all over it?

>> No.24802540

>>24802493
Standard Amazonjp box nothing special. If you have seen an amazon box in anime it basically looks exactly like that one.

>> No.24802651

>>24802540
Oh neat. But what about clearing customs? Does ordering from japan have to go through one of these?

>> No.24802828

>>24802493
It probably has "Toys" or "Personal hygiene" as a descriptor.

>> No.24802878

>>24800689
If you want cuddles more than sexy times, you might want to look into full size plush dolls, they are way easier to maintain and won't seep oil into your sheets if it gets left in bed all the time.
Also they don't require an electric blanket in order to not feel like a cold corpse.

>> No.24802925

>>24802651
Ive bought the Puni Ana SPDX on Amazonjp and it cleared customs no issues. Customs takes about 2-3 days maybe more probably cause of covid

>> No.24802975
File: 40 KB, 660x330, jp label.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24802493
Almost forgot there is one label that will be readable in English on the top of the box but it usually says one or more of the following: Toy, Figure, Lotion (if theres lube) but never comes close to sex. It will look exactly like the red label but probably in a different color

>> No.24803228

>>24802828
>>24802975
Super helpful info! I just placed an order and itll be here probably in 2 weeks. Hopefully everything checks through. Thanks anons.

>> No.24803262

do onaholes with both anal and vaginal passages always have the same entrance size for each or do some of them differ?

>> No.24803295

>fucked my tightest hole
>dong actually hurts a bit now
this corvid fucked my T up so bad I need condoms just to feel things if that makes any sense
and now tight holes just hurt

>> No.24803312

>>24803295

Don't fuck birds problem solved

>> No.24803352 [SPOILER]  [DELETED] 
File: 150 KB, 1280x720, 1594970787585.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

me using the chichi rockets. i dont mind the ban. im a loose cannon

>> No.24803799
File: 629 KB, 1000x800, hypnosis-sex-guidance-rena-kurashiki-onahole-t.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Has anyone tried this one? I know is a cheap one but is more about the fantasy than the price.

>> No.24804085
File: 43 KB, 101x115, 1592156432837.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24803352
Hiya, I am
>>24678717
>>24691224
And dude, your pic makes me want to impulse buy that manscape shaver that's been spamming my jewtube videos lately.

Feels better than expected, huh?

>> No.24804277
File: 198 KB, 1024x1004, wew wat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24803312

>> No.24805238

>>24803352
your pp is huge, anon!

>> No.24805857

>>24803352
すごい BENIS :DDDDDD

>> No.24806098

>>24803228
2 weeks? Expect it to arrive in three or four days.

>>24804085
>manscape shaver
Heard that thing is a real piece of shit, cuts you up.

>> No.24806180

>>24803352
Nice cock bro.

>> No.24806836

>>24784936
Next step is dolls.

>> No.24806941

>>24793233
In my opinion, it's the best in the market. The only downside is that the power is wired and it uses wifi instead of bluetooth. Fleshlight lauch is shit and Vorze Piston is overpriced

>> No.24807161

>>24759407
Hi guys, I read the guide and all, bought a Venus Real in Soft and I really like it, but I have a doubt about the cleaning. How much can I really stretch this thing? I'm just a poor student and I want it to last as long as possible.

>> No.24807534

>>24807161
And is it a good idea to store it in its original package, plastic and all? I have a bag I could put it in, but I'd have to clean it thoroughly first (just for good measure).

>> No.24807568

>>24807534
Original package is fine. From what I've gathered from these threads is that the Venus onas are pretty sturdy.

>> No.24809105

>>24800229
Anyone?

>> No.24809258

>>24809105
It's alright at best. For a hole where the uterus is the whole gimmick you don't feel it enough imo. I was hoping it would be like the Muses Arkhes uterus but in the middle of the hole, but it's not nearly tight enough when you go through it. It's not terrible I suppose, just didn't live up to my expectations.

>> No.24809610

>>24809258
If I was going for the uterus gimmick, what would you recommend?

>> No.24809913

>>24809610
I have the Muses Arkhe in both Hard and Soft. While I personally enjoy the Soft alot more you rarely notice or feel the uterus hole when it's well lubricated. The hard still has a nice feeling when you go through it even after 1+ years of constant abuse. Softer Tomax toys are very enjoyable in my opinion but there's no denying the harder material is designed to forcibly milk me. I have used other uterus toys such as the Gokusai Uterus and Lilith Uterus (regular) and neither seemed to hold a candle to my two Muses Arkhes toys.
tldr: Buy a Hard (or regular) version Muses Arkhe if you want a proper uterus gimmick

>> No.24810108

What about hips? I've been considering the "Puni Ana DX Kiwami", "Puni ana DX" and "Maga Kore big ass" which apparently is new but about double the price of the other two.

>> No.24810170

So I used a new hole and now my foreskin and crown has this constant itch. Not a bad itch but it feels really good. But now when I walk it rubs around and I have precum all the time. Is something wrong?

>> No.24810240

>>24809610
>>24809913
I'd second the Arkhe in regular, it's a bit tricky to get into it but it's by far the best representation of the gimmick I've felt.

>> No.24810502
File: 62 KB, 495x495, 1569333325731.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24809913
>>24810240
I personally almost never used my Arkhe, its a pain to clean compared to liliths and the womb is impossible to enter. The curved tunnel is sort of a pain too.

I've tried tons of womb gimmicks and most of them are either unoticed, or break super easy. The old hotpowers one was pretty good but its awfully large and the womb is down pretty low. I have a Kobukuro on the way, but expected it to be the same general issues but still decent.

My favorite by far has been this, which I don't see on TD. https://www.otonajp.com/uterus-adulter

Its easier to hold, the womb is a nice 2/3 of the way in. Super noticeable and holds up decently and isn't too bad to clean (dry sticks help though.)

You can edge the front half of the hole and poke at hte womb, and then when you are ready to go to down push on through and enjoy grinding against it and in and out.

>> No.24811386

>>24810108
>Maga Kore big ass
which one?

>> No.24812130

>>24807161
I've just been fingering it to take out all the coom, but I think I'm also damaging the interior, since these pink rubbery bits come out too. What am I doing wrong?

>> No.24812244

>>24811386
Maga Kore Maji Hada Mesudachi's Big Ass

>> No.24812747

Hey /jp/, was a lurker for a while and decided to nut up and buy a fliphole white because that seems to have the best overall reviews. Should be here mid next week.

NEVER used a toy before, just my hands and the occasional gf. Anything I should expect or be aware of or to temper my expectations?

>> No.24812821

>>24803352
sorry that you got mutilated bro...

>> No.24813160

>>24803352
lucky...

>> No.24813260

>>24812747
An extremely easy to clean ona.

>> No.24813579

Are you supposed to wash off the factory "oil" from a brand new onahole? Just use soap?

>> No.24813589

>>24813579
Yes

>> No.24813658

where can I find some good breast
where can I find some good breast I used every type basically except those and I can't ever find ones that will fit what I'm looking for

>> No.24813684

>>24785879
nice, lolinco was exactly what I had in mind.

>> No.24814509

>>24807161
>>24807534
I'm pretty sure Tomax say you can flip any hole inside out as long as it's not very soft or rich soft. If you really don't want to do that just run it under cold water until it's clean then dry out it with a microfiber cloth.
Some people store it in the orignal packing, some people use cloth toy bags. It doesn't really matter as long as it's dry and not sealed in a ziploc or something.

>> No.24814956

>>24812747
clean it and makes sure its dry you dont want mold giving you crotch rot man its happened to kids before

>> No.24814986
File: 109 KB, 602x602, himekano_secret_lover_gyaru_onahole_11 (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i tried this one its pretty pricey but its nice and soft if your into that
really easy to clean and feels noice
[spoilers]people say it feel realistic but i wouldnt know[spoilers]

>> No.24815063

>>24814986
get a load of this guy

>> No.24816089

man I wish I could buy something but I'm a loser who lives with mom

>> No.24816159

>>24816089
I just bought some big fat titties that I'm gonna try to smuggle past mine. Just have some privacy or something

>> No.24816588 [DELETED] 

This may seem like a odd request, but what do you think it would take for me to safely find someone who would articulate my doll during sex and let the operator do most of the work?

>> No.24816601

so are oppai onas a meme or are they actually good?
I'm not as much of a tits guy as I am an ass guy but I've always been curious about paizuri

>> No.24816606

>>24816588
Explain your request further

>> No.24816626

>>24816588
I was joking one time that some fujo could probably get a simp to do that for her but I doubt you could get that going unless you were a gigachad. It would definitely be convenient.

>>24816601
If you're not into breasts already you probably won't like it. The physical sensation isn't that special, just rubbing against skin. But if you're into tits you're into tits.

>> No.24816682

Real girl pussy smelly.

>> No.24816685

any good onahip recommendations? I tried the puni ana re a while back and strongly disliked it and would like something to replace it with

>> No.24816915 [DELETED] 

>>24816606
If I could get someone to actually move my large doll during sex so its not like actually fucking another corpse or something. I know it would be wierd. Maybe even react some but like, pay someone good money to move my doll for me so I am not the only one thrusting etc.

>> No.24816926

>>24816915
At that point, aren't you better off just paying them for sex?

>> No.24816935

>>24816926
Real girl pussy smelly bro.

>> No.24816940

>>24816935
just don't smell the pussy bro

>> No.24816991 [DELETED] 

>>24816926
No. I love my doll. I just want someone to articulate her.

>> No.24817001

>>24816991
Just get your mom to do it.

>> No.24817033 [DELETED] 

I honestly wouldn't care if someone was watching. It would be a service to me to add a human element to my very special doll. Where would I go on a forum or somewhere to ask something like this?

>> No.24817048 [DELETED] 

>>24817001
C'mon man. I know its fucking weird but this is a thread about pocket pussys.

>> No.24817052
File: 182 KB, 600x600, 1589440692040.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24816991
I'm imagining a JAV where stagehands control a doll and have it fuck a guy. I need to a make a call to Japan

>> No.24817103

Hey /jp/, I'm looking for some advice. To start, I did read the guide but it didn't have any recommendations for me. I'm small, around 4 inches at the hardest so I'm looking for a simple, plain onahole to try out. I've never had a fleshlight or anything before and they all seem too big with even small ones being like 6 inches.

Ideally I'd like it shipped from the US so I don't have to deal with international shipping. I was wondering if anyone here has any suggestions on where to look for something more my size and on the cheap side, since it's my first one.

>> No.24817123

>>24817103
Can you show me?

>> No.24817175

>>24817103
Toydemon
they are in Illinois

>> No.24817195

>>24817123
Show you?

>>24817175
I'm actually looking at their site, filtered by small, but most of them are still too large. I thought about the tenga spinner or tenga egg, or even that churrow thing they have. I kind of want just some nondescript tube, so the ones with lips or pussies aren't really my thing.

>> No.24817199

>>24817195
Yes show me.

>> No.24817220

>>24817199
Show you what?

>> No.24817239

>>24817220
Your penis.

>> No.24817247

>>24817239
No? Why would I do that?

>> No.24817263

>>24817247
So that we can recommend an appropriate onahole for you.

>> No.24817264

mmm benis

>> No.24817289 [DELETED] 

>>24817052
I sort of want my doll controlled by someone yes. Just once for the time being. But more like doing the sexual motions, I am excited by having soneone control it but I think it would kill my dolls personality to me if it was done more than sex. You know? I want to lie back for once and let my doll do the work with the aid of a nobody.

>> No.24817294

>>24817263
I already said it's 4 inches long and not super thick (it's proportional). So something on the smaller side is what i'm looking for.

>> No.24817304

>>24817289
Join me in creating functional sex machines and AI

>> No.24817313

>>24817289
>>24817304
You should seek a healthy relationship with a real woman.

>> No.24817342
File: 375 KB, 780x1200, 1569823242602.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24817289
Maybe one day Sumire style dolls will be real

>> No.24817347

>>24817313
only if that woman has a degree in computer engineering

>> No.24817570 [DELETED] 

Ung, ill try back in another year or two. Thanks a few of you.

>> No.24817612

>>24803352
For a second I thought I took an old pic of myself, posted it, and completely forgot I did

>> No.24817790
File: 175 KB, 1080x1741, og-project.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Rate my haul, joggerz

>> No.24817927

>>24817790
why do you want so many

>> No.24818176 [DELETED] 

>>24817927
Because i need to find the closest approximation to a little girls cunny.

>> No.24818237 [DELETED] 

Im tired of superficial shit, i need cunts little girl ones and bob ross help you if you stand in my way. You are a dead piece of flesh.

>> No.24818320
File: 530 KB, 750x920, 1591940119537.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24817927
I had some leftover points(+40% modifier) that helped pay off most of this. Figured I'd use em all since I pretty much bought all I wanted from the Independence day sale.

>> No.24818571

>>24818320
So how many holes did you have before this purchase?

>> No.24818727

I LOST THE FUCKING ONAHOLE. I WENT TO GO USE IT AND ITS NOT IN THE HIDING SPOT.

>> No.24818797

>>24818727
The package has been recovered

>> No.24818847

>>24818727
Put a glizzy in it

>> No.24818909

>>24817103
Check out A Taciturn Girl or the LC2 series on ToyDemon

>> No.24819727

>>24814509
They say you can, but I wouldn't, as resistant as their material is, it can still crack at the entrance

>> No.24819796

>>24818727
Your mom has it, it's a sign, she wants you to make her your personal onahole.

>> No.24820488

I'm thinking about buying some titties.
Are there any that you can easily strap onto a daki? I also had the idea to somehow put them on myself and imagine being a futa.

>> No.24820535

>>24817103
Magic Eyes Sujiman onas
Toys Heart VAA or Taciturn Girl
Those are small.

You can get any other ona though, not like the length is going to matter that much, most of them are on the smaller side. A lot of them can be found on amazon.

>>24817790
Looks like a lot of regrats. All of them are tiny. Send some to the other anon I'm replying to.

>> No.24820548

>>24820488
Use a bra and stop being a faggot.

>> No.24821042

>>24759407
getting my first doll gonna start off with something cheap. which is better
https://www.hgdoll.net/%e6%80%a7%e3%81%ae%e4%ba%ba%e5%bd%a2/2020%20New%20Handy%20Doll%20FACE%20NO.1%20Elf%20Nao(80cm)%20Big%20Breast?sort=p.price&order=ASC

or
https://www.hgdoll.net/2020%20New%20Doll%20Anime%20Girl%20Face%20No.%205%20%20(80cm)%20Small%20Breast

>> No.24821327

>>24817048
Go on whisper and ask around
Nobody has ever done that before probably unless they have a significant other

>> No.24821380

>>24821042
Thanks for introducing me to this website I'm buying the second one desu if any anon thinks this is a bad quality's or better suggestion doll though tell me and this anon plz : )

>> No.24821397

>>24821042
Are you sure you want a 80cm doll?
That's really small.

>> No.24821555

Has anyone ever had their dick bleed from using an ona?

>> No.24821981

>>24821555
Yes, from using a hardish hole (temptation witch) a bit too aggressively with probably not enough lube. It only hurt a bit at the time but it turned out my frenulum tore slightly. Just left it alone and didn't stretch it for like a week and it healed. YMMV, if it continues hurting for longer than that and you know you haven't retorn it go see a doctor.

>> No.24823674

>>24821397
im poorfag but its good that it wont take up too much space i guess

>> No.24823927

>>24823674
no dude its REALLY small and those models dont have buttholes or mouths

>> No.24824265

>>24823927
The smallness is what makes it good, I might get one the first one because she's so cute, but it will definitely be a hassle finding clothes at that size.

>> No.24825739
File: 2.44 MB, 3264x2448, 20200718_191008.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I got a dry stick and a USB warmer from Ali. Let's see what my cheapness gets.

>> No.24825773
File: 39 KB, 435x497, 1582376910686.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24825739
>Fiberglass in ur dikhole

>> No.24825814

>>24825739
>wasting money on meme bullshit
>being cheap
Pick one.

>> No.24825851
File: 1.42 MB, 4032x3024, file3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24824265
Seeing some user pictures makes me worried they're not actually that cute.

>> No.24826440
File: 586 KB, 1119x884, 1537500212404.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I love using my onaholes but I want to experience the real thing. Does anyone have experience with prostitutes? I live in the US, where could I go to find one?

>> No.24826469

>>24826440
Vegas. Probably cheap as hell now too.

>> No.24826603

>>24826440
Wherever your local prostitutes are. Every city has them. They want you to come as quick as possible though.

>> No.24826668

>>24825851
From what I've seen, the anime one looks fine, but the more 'realistic' face is just weird.

>> No.24826677 [DELETED] 

>>24825739
How did your fucking stick survive? Mine broke in half.

>> No.24826812

>>24826677
They now ship them wrapped in foam, that's wrapped in bubble wrap, that's tightly taped together. Both sticks I ordered are completely in tact on arrival.

>> No.24826874

>>24807161
I stretched mine a fair bit when cleaning and obviously it lost its original elasticity. It was my first hole so all I did was try and rinse out all the lube. If I came in it, then I'd use some liquid handsoap too. Cleaning it is a pain and I actually cut it up and threw it away today. I accidently dropped it on my carpet and it looked so disgusting. I wish these things were easier to clean.
Now I'm in the market for another toy. Think I'll get the anal president one I keep seeing and the XYZ people keep talking about. If there's any other suggestions for a newcomer like me, I'd appreciate it. I'm average size all around.

>> No.24826888

>>24826469
That's what I was thinking, they would probably be easiest to find in Vegas
>>24826603
>They want you to come as quick as possible though.
You think if I paid them enough they could give me a slower, more romantic experience?

>> No.24826923

>>24826888
>You think if I paid them enough they could give me a slower, more romantic experience?
Depends on the girl. Some of them don't mind hanging out and chilling, but you have to pay them either straight cash, or take them out to eat and go shopping for clothes and shit.

>> No.24827022 [DELETED] 

>>24826812
Wtf I had pretty much the same setup yet the chinks have failed me.

>> No.24827180

>>24826888
Money talks to a prostitute. Or take a Durex performa condom with you. Do ask if you can use the condom you have. Not all prostitutes allow that, due to the fuckery that some men do to them. And treat them like human beings. If you're nice, they're nice. Shame you live in the US. Here in the Netherlands it's much easier. Pay her for an hour, fucki for 30min and the rest is a message.

>> No.24827436

Sexbots not soon enough.

>> No.24827489

>>24827180
Damn, that sounds nice
>>24826923
>take them out to eat and go shopping for clothes and shit.
I wouldn't even mind that. Not only do I get to fuck, but I also get to pretend I have a girlfriend for a while.

>> No.24827600
File: 657 KB, 784x708, 1415575921321.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>prostitutes

>> No.24827691

>>24827600
Can't get a rimbjob from an onahole. Someone get Japan on that.

>> No.24827771

Do they sell those classic onaholes you see in hentai all the time? The ones that are just red/pink/blue and have a small hole at the top? I want one of those, the ones modeled after pussies are too strange for me.

>> No.24828762

what happened to the DIY-anon that was posting here about making their own onas and toys? Did they ever post a method?

>> No.24829865

>>24826888
>You think if I paid them enough they could give me a slower, more romantic experience?
It's called GFE, girlfriend experience. Ask the whore if they do GFE and they'll give you the price for it

>> No.24829943
File: 24 KB, 101x91, yikesgyari.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I usually only order stateside, what's up with J-list?

>> No.24829977

>>24829943
Really?
You can literally go to any vendor, add to cart, and get a shipping quote prior to purchase and compare them to each other.

>> No.24830014

>>24829977
is it price? I've only seen the adverts but never went to look.

>> No.24830062

>>24830014
read the guide

>> No.24830337

ordered my first ona today (big lolinco virgo) now that i moved from my parents. been lurking here a long time but the time has finally come for my own ona. been edging for a week, i cant fucking wait until tomorrow

>> No.24830428

>>24830014
Not only do they charge you $5 to remove boxart, they're like twice as expensive as everyone else.

>> No.24830629

>>24825851
Most people have no idea what they're doing with a camera, and photos tend to not look as good as real life without good camera work. Look at user photos, then look at the professional glamor shots they use for advertising. Reality is somewhere in the middle.

>> No.24830656

>>24826888
If that's what you want, you're better off looking for an escort, not a prostitute. Really, they're the same thing, but escorts are more in the business of girlfriend experience like >>24829865 mentioned. They're more expensive, but most of them offer a service where they'll spend the whole night with you. Some escorts will just go on a date with you and then not fuck you if you're ugly or something, but basically just don't be a disgusting manchild and you should be fine.

You could also try your luck at an asian massage parlor. Yes, they're real, and they're fucking everywhere.

>> No.24830683

>>24759407
Given a choice between one of those and Urakaze, I’d take Urakaze any day.

>> No.24831465
File: 628 KB, 2732x4096, file.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24830629
Oh yeah for sure, and also the one I posted has sloppy makeup and doesn't have eyelashes, but she definitely needs a little work. Still though, give her a nice fairy outfit and have her sitting on my desk giving me that look for only 450 dollars. I need one.

>> No.24831492

>>24831465
>give her a nice fairy outfit and have her sitting on my desk giving me that look
I've thought about getting into BJDs and buying a dollho just for that exact purpose.

>> No.24831531 [DELETED] 

>I already take a shit already, you know?
lolwut

>> No.24831588

>>24831492
Dollho's have been out of production for a long time. You'd have to buy some random hole, random bits and bobs and wires, and jerryrig the thing together. But does it look super worth it. Some guys just grab some cheapo doll body they don't mind getting dirty and put their good head on top.

>> No.24831636

>>24831588
Yeah, I'm aware. I was just using it as a generic term. I assumed that someone was producing a similar product, but if not that's kinda disappointing. Still, with the right hardware it shouldn't be too difficult to rig up a normal ona to serve the same purpose, and there are plenty of mini torsos on the market that seem like they'd be about the right size.

>> No.24832321

It seems my journey started and ended with Venus Real Soft.

I have bought $200 worth of toys of different hardness and stimulation, and Venus Real remains by far my favorite.

It feels just like pussy(tm). The same kind of climax that feels like a spiritual experience.

Succubus and R-20 remain as my sidearms, for when i just want a handwank, as the venus requires mounting into a holder.

>> No.24832335

>>24831465
And then you can never invite a normal human being into your room ever again. Unless you intend to throw your beloved into the closet like a bad romcom.

>> No.24832363

>>24832321
I just got an R-20 Puni a few days ago. I like it quite a lot, especially that one big bump. Really aggressively stimulates wherever you have it hitting. Though, honestly, the stimulating is a little bit *too* strong. I reflexively stop stroking when I cum because it's just way too much stimulation, which is kind of unsatisfying.

>> No.24832549

>>24832335
Is it normal for a bedroom to be a hangout spot? Isn't that what living rooms are for?

>> No.24832595
File: 1.83 MB, 2000x2400, urakaze_by_kiritto.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24830683
>Urakaze stimulating and stroking your penis with her long silky white gloves
Good taste.

>> No.24833059

>>24831465
Where's this one from?

>> No.24833757

>>24833059
It's Piper Doll's 80cm doll.

>> No.24833829

>>24806098
I checked and hasn't shipped yet. Ordered just yesterday, and ETA says 2 weeks... Maybe because of covid, there's a delay??

>> No.24833890

Yo anons. Is it difficult/impossible to order lubricants from outside the country like from Amazon japan? I inquired Toydemon for custom order of lubricants but they say it's too difficult to the point not impossible to have them ship to USA.

>> No.24834527

>>24827771
No not really. You can look at a list of open-ended onas from a review or retail site and see what's available. There are holes that don't look like pussies.

>> No.24834652

>>24759407
what is the best ona for a male squirt?

>> No.24835125

Toydemon still has the perorin box removed. I'm guessing it's a permanent thing now and that it was too skeevy to ship across some states.

>> No.24835442

>>24821555
>>24821981
Yes, I think it was because I tried using spit instead of lube

>>24835125
Do you guys keep your ona boxes? I put mine in one place all folded

>> No.24835569

>>24835125
And internationally.

>> No.24835955

>I suddenly have to return to my country outside of US

Has anyone here ever took their sex toy over the airplane?
I want to take them home with me, but I am afraid that they will scan and find it on the plan cargo.

>> No.24836415

>>24835955
I have taken mine in my check-in luggage from the UK to the US and back and had no problems. Even had lube in there too. I guess it depends on where you take them, but I assume it’s the artwork and not the holes themselves that may cause an issue.

>> No.24836799

How does Rina compare to Big Rina?

>> No.24837502

≥Want to buy a few different lubes total €20
≥$50 shipment fees in one shop
≥$30 in another
I'll stick with Motsutoys then.

>> No.24838719
File: 94 KB, 1475x1068, damn son thats a lot of money for wanking.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Do I pull the trigger, bros?

>> No.24840326

>>24816089
Buy other kinds of normal parcels and be sure that you're the only one who opens them.
Buy a locked box (or a suitcase of some sort with a combination lock) and keep it in your room, empty for now, so you can find out if you're entitled to privacy.

The point of doing that is to figure out how nosy your family is. Then you'll know if it's safe.

>> No.24841563

>>24832363
>way too much stimulation, which is kind of unsatisfying
Embrace it.

>>24833829
Weird, they usually ship DHL for international and it arrives in three days on average depending on the time the order was placed.

>>24833890
Customs is kind of a hassle sometimes. Amazon would be the easiest though.

>>24835125
States don't inspect mail. Maybe email them and ask what they're on about.

>>24835955
Check them, don't put them in your carry-on.

>>24836799
Rina a shit. Big Rina might be ok.

>>24838719
lol, no.

>> No.24846425

>>24838719
>paying for an usb heater
the hell, they're not throwing that in for free with every order anymore?

>> No.24846556

is getting jock itch/blantis a normal thing from using onaholes?

>> No.24847691

>>24846556
Not from a properly cleaned onahole unless the hole material is irritating your skin.

>> No.24847940

>>24827771
Ignoring how onaholes actually work for a meme is retarded. Suction is an important part of onaholes and literally the only put thing about open ended onaholes is also the reason they suck cum and lube getting all over your and your bed/chair

>> No.24848026

>>24810502
I don't have a womb fetish but that looks pleasing to put my dick in

>> No.24848352
File: 699 KB, 660x671, Capture.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

lmao

>> No.24848362

>>24810502
Is Otonajp the only place that currently has that ona? I cant seem to find it on amazonjp

>> No.24848447

>>24848026
>>24848362
I really like it and actually ended up getting an extra for when the first fails. I think the cervix has ripped now after some 20+ uses, but it still feels great and is noticeable which is way more than most womb gimmicks can say.

I did get them from OtonaJP and haven't had a problem ordering from them other than long wait times, but considering how much bad blood people talk about with them I am not sure they can be trusted. Not sure where else to find them though.

>> No.24848842
File: 630 KB, 602x602, 1566570554728.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

worse onahole I bought. Looser than grannies pussy. 3.5/10 I am not even joking. So soft and not durable. Its is two layered on the inner harder part but it doesn't feel good but very boring.
"tight virgin" doesn't fit its name.

>> No.24848987
File: 1.44 MB, 1920x1080, 1576677232518.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24848842
also one the second use the inner second layer is now detached. The glue or adhisive they use is so low quality

>> No.24849250

>>24803352
well, what about it?

>> No.24849435
File: 173 KB, 1334x2000, doll-house-168-80cm-pic-7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Does anyone own this doll? The size/weight is perfect for hiding/storing. Price is good too. $480 though... should I do it?

>> No.24849469

>>24849435
Please do, I need more user pics to tempt me. But don't get a meme face.

>> No.24850719

>>24841563
>Rina a shit. Big Rina might be ok.
Really? I remember a while back people saying the opposite, and recommending Rina if you want a good hole in the Sujiman Kupa range that wasn’t as stimulating as Lolinco.

>> No.24850808

>>24848842
Is that ToysHeart brand? They're notorious for having double layers that fall apart.

>> No.24851093

What actually determines level of stimulation? I previously thought it was tightness and got one of those bully holes but it didn't do much for me, I'm not sure if I should go for a highly textured or maybe a super soft one. Is there any ona strong enough to overpower death grips?

>> No.24851131

>>24851093
tightness+texture+plasic hardness level
the virgin admission hard is basically that. Tight, hard plastic and has a ring texture along the length of the onahole.

>> No.24852588

Is Temptation Witch as good as they say?

>> No.24853330

>>24850719
The only one in that range or set that is any good is the Lolinco Virgo and maybe the Lolinco in soft.

>> No.24853557

>>24849469
How is this a meme face? All the other faces look bland. I think this one expresses the best emotion. I like it.

>> No.24853578

>>24853557
>How is this a meme face?
>Anime sex doll
Pick one.

>> No.24854922
File: 1.06 MB, 1750x2003, 1577863510718 yoko.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24759407
okay i'm sick of my hand
what onahole should i get?

>> No.24854949
File: 392 KB, 675x900, mmm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Any good modifiable toddler sized dolls?

>> No.24855021

>>24854949
Jesus Christ what in the fuck

>> No.24855026
File: 36 KB, 533x800, wm-dolls-108cm-l-cup-big-breasts-mini-realistic-sex-doll-01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24849435
Be a chad and save up for the 3'5" mini-bbw

>> No.24855050

>>24855026
Do they have any remotely acceptable faces to go with it?

>> No.24855085
File: 1.13 MB, 500x269, 110.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24855026
3 fucking feet tall? Jesus christ she looks disgusting like a midget? Get one that actually looks like a damned woman. I mean my god.

>> No.24855108
File: 208 KB, 1384x1970, this one.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24855050
It's WM so go with the meme head

>> No.24855135

Hey /jp/ I asked before but didn't get any answers. I'm looking for recommendations on my first onahole purchase. I've never bought one and don't know which to buy, I want one that's reusable and one that's small (I'm around 4 inches hard). Should I just bite the bullet and buy some top rated one off toydemon or what? Sadly the guide in the OP doesn't have recommendations for small guys like me.

>> No.24855160

>>24855135
They're literally all designed for you except the half dozen large ones that are good.

>> No.24855181

>>24855160
Really? I thought most would be designed for average guys and thus be too loose/long for me.

>> No.24855183

>>24855135
Try out G-Project's Puni Virgin Mini

>> No.24855193

>>24855183
That thing is shit.

>> No.24855211

>>24855181
>I thought most would be designed for average guys
They are. Average Japanese guy.

>> No.24855265

>>24855211
So I should just pick one and be done with it?

>> No.24855323

>>24854949
Is that actually a sex doll,how much you pay, and where did you get it?

>> No.24855334

>>24855323
don't reply to him. He does this shit all the time in these threads.

>> No.24855405

>>24855265
Pretty much. Can't really point anything out if you have no preferences since it's your first. Read the pastebin and pick something, don't forget to get lube.

>> No.24855453
File: 1.45 MB, 3120x4160, 1588027975408.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Where to get black Loli like this?

>> No.24855611

>>24855183
Seconding the PV mini series. Try looking up some reviews for those.

>> No.24855768

>>24855135
Reading reviews of the bestsellers on toydemon and that one australian guy's ona blog should give you enough info to make a choice. Ultimately you'll have to buy something to serve as a point of reference since opinions and dicks greatly differ.

>> No.24855775

>>24855323
Sure is. Thats what I want to know but fucking prudes in this thread are too stuck up. How funny is that? In a pocket pussy thread we cant even all just get along and accept each others fetishes.

>> No.24855849
File: 1.40 MB, 720x1280, 6KhKL-oBiNFDKUZh.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24855026
This shortstack doll has always had my attention. Lightweight enough where there isn't much strain in lugging it around, but thick enough for my taste. If it wasn't for the manface, it would be perfect.

>> No.24855880
File: 23 KB, 425x837, 517Jn%2BnecGL._AC_SX425_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24855849
Get a cheap head you don't mind getting stained and put one of these on it.

>> No.24856722

Virgin age admission or 17 evo soft?
I used to have a virgin age but got rid of it a while ago and was wanting to get an onahole again but 17 evo is a little expensive
Is 17 evo worth the extra $15?

>> No.24856740

>>24856722
Mine fell apart pretty easily. Didn't really care for the VAA either, it's too small.

>> No.24856763

>>24856740
Any on amazon that you’d recommend?
I know there are better sites but I want to make sure it arrives on a day that works for me

>> No.24856798

>>24856763
Gimme a minute to log in.
What onas have you used in the past and liked?

>> No.24856826

>>24856798
Ive only had the virgin age admission and punifuwamotch 2000.
Admission was good but too short, and the hip was a little too big and kinda hard to clean.
Just looking for something that has around a 13cm long hole and easy to clean.

>> No.24856858

>>24856798
>>24856826
Oh also I was looking to get an onee-san kind of ona thats a little bit bigger than what I need, but didnt have much luck finding any that big with good ratings.
Was thinking of maybe getting angels puruman.

>> No.24856860

>>24856826
I clean all of mine with soapy water, and dry them out with a microfiber rag. If they're longer, I use a chopstick to get in further.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077PHHV7H
Pretty decent suction/cervix. From the outside it's only a little larger than the VAA, but it has a huge cavity in the cervix section so it's actually a lot deeper.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JPDJ7AG
Ride Japan soft onas are pretty good if you want a cheap soft one. This is a smaller one, but they make some really long ones too. Like longer than R-20. About the same price too.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076YX4LZ4
Lot of ona for the dollar. Great durability too, one of the best. It's great for larger guys due to this. I like popping the top of it down onto my dick and you can really feel the penetration of the cavity in the back.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DDC9YRG
This one has a plastic skeleton in it, so it is different than any others I've tried.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JX888XG
Bought this one on a whim. It's kinda soft, has a nice texture. Seems to be pretty durable. Interesting ona.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IHYIFHG
Classic and very durable as well.

Almost all of these can be used with the jar hack except the EXE skeleton 3D one.

>> No.24856872

>>24856860
Thanks, ill check em out

>> No.24856891

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079GZSGJB
This one is a classic. Similar material to the VAA.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JPDHNB6
An example of the longer Ride Japan onas.

>> No.24859649

Is there a better full hip <$200 than pdx Kiwami?

>> No.24861151

>>24830337
HOOOLLYYY SHIIT THAT WAS INTENSE

first time i fucked an ona and the full penis stimulation drove me crazy, I came in like 5 strokes. didn't even need porn and i came like crazy. this is actually insane.

still cleaning up is bigger of a hassle than i thought it would be, and i still think i didn't get all the lube out (from the backside of the ona).

also i didn't like the smell of the lube that came with it. hopefully onatsuyu will be better.

>> No.24861215

>>24861151
I like the smell of onatsuyu, but maybe I'm just a weirdo.

>> No.24861278

Hey all, I just wanted to finally give my review for Onatsuyu as I have finally received all my bottles.

Starting when I open the lube, it is some type of screw-off hat lid which is a bit of a disappointment instead of just a hinge. When I lay the lid down it rolls around and likes to fall off of unlevel surfaces. Really poor design. Also, why in the name of hell is the hole for the bottle so damned huge? Just getting a large thick drop out of it is more than I generally need. There needs to be a tiny diameter hole followed by a slightly larger hole right at the very top to better access the lube.

Anyways, compared to Astroglide, this stuff is noticeably thicker and has a pretty high viscosity. I would only reccomend it if you spray or add some water to the hole before using it. At its best, it was just as slick as I wanted it and provided a very pleasurable experience that felt better than Astroglide as it seemed to fill in areas around the grooves better. At its worse, it got really sticky just short of a honey consistency. It dries fairly quickly but I haven't had any issues with bubbling. I totally forgot to taste it, but I would assume if it is not glycerin based like Astroglide it would not taste as sweet and the kids wouldn't like or tolerate it as much as Astroglide.

Now comes the cleanup, It takes a bit longer than the 3 lubes I have tried throughout my life to clean up and it requires you to use more running water and a dot of antibacterial soap to eventually get it clean. Expect to at least double the time to get your onahole clean.

Overall I would say it is a good lube and worth it for special times when you are willing to spend more time in your session. If they would fix the problems with the bottle, It would definitely be my lube of choice from now on. I can foresee when I would want to go back for the long term slickness of Astroglide and simple rinse with a flavor that is appealing to the other party, but for the most part, I am glad I tried this new lube.

For the amount of times I heard you guys raving about it, I guess I am a bit surprised it wasn't all that much better than my old standby of Astroglide, but it is a interesting experience and I got something close to half-gallon of it now, so I am generally satisfied.

>> No.24861427 [DELETED] 

>>24861151
Cleaning og and virgo lolinco isn't so bad, ex on the other hand is a nightmare. Screwing off your shower head and using proper water pressure helps a lot to wash out all the gunk in one go.

>> No.24861633

>>24861427
well i got the cum out (i think). it's just the lube which i had trouble with, so i'm guessing i need more soap? i have never used lube before (even though i'm cut, it was possible for me to masturbate without lube)

>> No.24862430

Is the Astolfo onahole any good?

>> No.24862554

>>24861215
>>24861427
just went for round 2 and this time i could enjoy it a bit more. still can't believe how fast i'm cumming while experiencing something close to the "real" thing. I guess i should be glad that i never had the opportunity to embarrass myself in front of an actual girl.

>> No.24862632 [DELETED] 

>>24862554
You really shouldn't feel bad about it, lolinco is a renowned dick bully and she can defeat unprepared dicks in seconds.
Only a few months later I can actually hold for at least hundred strokes for my first load, I was finishing in seconds too when I got started.

>> No.24862669

>>24862632
lol, good to know. feels good to finally promote from hand pleb.

>> No.24862678

So OtonaJP
>had the items I bought cheaper than anywhere else
>shipped 2 days after purchase
>packaged the item very well
>undervalued the parcel so I didn't get hit by customs ($300 listed as $48)
>gave me free candy
Why the hate?

>> No.24862727

>>24861278
>I heard you guys raving about it, I guess I am a bit surprised it wasn't all that much better
My same experience as well. It is literally no different than Peaces or any other lube.

>> No.24862903

>>24862678
Because its a roulette with them.
Sometimes it "werks fer (You)" and hey, that's cool, but in their Terms and Conditions states "they are not obliged to fulfill your order after receiving payment for any reason" and it has happened to many people.
I'm just saying, why take the chance (unless they are your only option)/

>> No.24863068

why is cotton towels not recommended to clean your ona with?

>> No.24863121

>>24863068
Because less abrasive alternatives exist, I'm guessing.

>> No.24863598

>>24863068
Too many fibers

>> No.24863692
File: 1.77 MB, 1280x720, 1389935332100.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24861278
>it would not taste as sweet and the kids wouldn't like or tolerate it as much as Astroglide
>I can foresee when I would want to go back for the long term slickness of Astroglide and simple rinse with a flavor that is appealing to the other party
>the kids

>> No.24864564

>>24862430
I think it's average considering it's a parody hole

>> No.24865073 [SPOILER] 
File: 208 KB, 1281x1920, 1595270201687.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24855849
Dollhouse168 has new 80cm dolls with E and G cup that might be relevant too. They have sort of anime faces with a choice of anime eyes or realistic eyes and also a choice of expressions. However 80cm is pretty short, perhaps more toy than doll for some. Pretty cheap though

>> No.24865082
File: 82 KB, 640x906, 1591024312634 megu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

why aren't they any character themed onaholes?

>> No.24865110

>>24865082
That's copyright infringement without the proper permissions.

Taimanin Asagi has them though.

>> No.24865256

>>24865082
>>24865110
You clearly haven't seen enough Tamatoys products.

>> No.24865263

>>24865110
i seen a satania rip off on jlist

>> No.24865308

>>24865082
There are plenty of parody/character onas like the oreimo or taimanin asagi ones but its mostly paying for the boxart for a shitty ona

>> No.24865506

>>24801426
It’s called a girlfriend.

>> No.24865553

i got like 25 bucks
what should i buy?

>> No.24865555

>>24810170
It’s an STD. See a doctor.

>> No.24865565

>>24865506
why wants a used sex toy?

>> No.24865584

>>24817103
Read the pastebin. This is why you’re single.

>> No.24865762

>>24865506
Humans are gross. givw me the robopussy.

>> No.24865786

>>24817103
dude having a small dick is ideal for ona's. most of them are just too small for the average westerner.

>> No.24865885

>>24865786
Oh come on. The popular R20 and seventeen are for people with huge dongs.

>> No.24865940
File: 148 KB, 900x800, 1592009473877.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Which of these would you recommend?
https://www.toydemon.com/masturbators/torso/scaled-replicas/puni-ana-miracle-dx
https://www.toydemon.com/masturbators/torso/scaled-replicas/physical-relationship

I'm mainly looking for something with big tits that will jiggly and bounce around while I'm pounding it

>> No.24865950

>>24865885
personal preference. the holes you mentioned are a good fit for average westerner guys like me. but my preference goes out to loli holes, which only guys with smaller penises can enjoy.
if i could swap places with you, i would anon.

>> No.24866231

>>24865940
I recommend going to church and repent.

>> No.24866288

Just tried the pillow trick. Kinda. Couldn’t find a washcloth to wrap my onahole.

I used lilith uterus. The onahole is a bit too squishy. Hard to adjust the angle and position. A tube that can enclose the onahole would be a good idea.

Tried doing it standing up but my pillow (40x80 cm2) is too short for that. In the end, I kneeled on my bed and try to fuck it while watching a hentai on ipad.

It was ok. Very tiring.

>> No.24866310

>>24865940
Why not get an actual sex doll?

>> No.24866320

>>24866288
>Very tiring.
fatass

>> No.24866391

>>24866310
Because I haven’t reach that level of degeneracy and hopelessness.

>> No.24866429

>>24866320
That’s mean.
I thought /ona/ is a safe space for losers.

>> No.24866469

>>24866429
>not getting fit for the sole purpose of better stamina when fucking your onas
baka never gonna make it

>> No.24866472

>>24866231
why are you here?
>>24866310
It's expensive and also takes up way more space

>> No.24866485

>>24866429
>>24866469
this

>> No.24866671
File: 365 KB, 1478x1500, onahole.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

is pic related any good?

>> No.24866858

>>24866671
Depends. Are you a pedo?

>> No.24866896
File: 64 KB, 1080x1080, 1590865667633 cunny asian.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24866858
of course not

>> No.24867115

>>24865940
There's videos of the Miracle DX if you want to see how jiggly it is.

>> No.24867366

>>24867353

>>24867353

>>24867353

New Thread, with a slightly different disclaimer.

>> No.24878842

>>24862678
>>undervalued the parcel so I didn't get hit by customs ($300 listed as $48)

You do know they're committing mail fraud right?

>> No.24878877

>>24866896
>of course not
that's what all pedo says

>> No.24881417

>>24878842
>>24862678
If you get caught by customs they'll make you pay the fine...

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action