Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 82 KB, 568x560, 1214885685288.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2187898 No.2187898 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Most loved member of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

>> No.2187902

I wouldn't want to work at a mansion full of vampires. I fucking hate vampires. Filthy monsters.

>> No.2187907

But...but everyone hates China...

>> No.2187909
File: 95 KB, 1249x851, 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2187909

>>2187902

So you're saying Remilia and Flandre suck?

>> No.2187911

>>2187909
That was obvious. The important part is that they're not on fire and burning to a final death, like all proper beastly demons should be.

>> No.2187921
File: 24 KB, 223x223, 1235222954546.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2187921

>>2187902
>>2187911

>> No.2187926
File: 265 KB, 650x1037, 1215054334895.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2187926

>>2187921
Are you saying you support vampires? What kind of mindless sheep supports the wolf that threatens it? More importantly, what kind of human wouldn't want to burn every vampire to the ashes they deserve to be?

>> No.2187932 [DELETED] 
File: 255 KB, 850x840, sample-abca42a0333df8e841afbded52d930ff.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2187932

>>2187911

You didn't get the joke. Read it again.

>> No.2187936
File: 53 KB, 475x500, 3e02f597b2ff921330b0c22e3b81ab54.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2187936

>>2187911

You didn't get the joke. Read it again.

>> No.2187937
File: 225 KB, 1024x768, moka.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2187937

>>2187926

because, moe~

>> No.2187938

>>2187926
I feel pity for vampires.

>> No.2187939
File: 255 KB, 850x840, sample-abca42a0333df8e841afbded52d930ff.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2187939

>> No.2187946
File: 328 KB, 750x742, f839cb79d4702f31f1d5790aac443e62.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2187946

>>2187939

>> No.2187949
File: 808 KB, 1118x1600, 1232047747575.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2187949

>>2187926

This anon is right. This is what happens when those dirty Vampires are unregulated.

>> No.2187955

>>2187926

Meh, as far as vampires go, Remi isn't that bad.

>> No.2187957

>>2187938
There's a reason the vampire counts didn't make it into 40k, heretic. *BLAM*

>>2187949
I am not suggesting regulation. I suggest genocide. Though I am forced to use that word loosely, as killing something that should already be rightfully dead is hardly murder.

>> No.2187963

>>2187957
>There's a reason the vampire counts didn't make it into 40k, heretic. *BLAM*

I smell a fellow fa/tg/uy.

>> No.2187969
File: 94 KB, 576x800, 1221891873369.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2187969

Vampires in SDM are harmless.

>> No.2187972

>>2187963
Everyone on /jp/ goes to /tg/, and vice versa. They love touhou on /tg/.

>> No.2187974
File: 155 KB, 475x591, 9cdd835935ea68e11dff26799ae9c661.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2187974

>>2187902
>>2187911
>>2187926

A Belmont on /jp/? That will soon change.

But enough talk... have at you!

>> No.2187976

>>2187974
You leave me with no choice, demon.

HYDRO
STORM

HYDRO
STORM

HYDRO
STORM

>> No.2187977

>>2187957
Blood Angels. Ask them about their primarch.

>> No.2187978

I feel no pity towards vampires and feel they should all be exterminated. They are monsters that feed off the lifeblood of humans.

>> No.2187980
File: 182 KB, 598x900, a009.jpg..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2187980

Who is the chauffeur?

>> No.2187982

>>2187980
ORIN!

>> No.2187983

>>2187980

Sakuya, duh.

>> No.2187987
File: 131 KB, 800x533, a015.jpg..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2187987

>>2187982
Impossible~

>> No.2187988
File: 25 KB, 300x330, Mr. T 003.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2187988

>>2187938

I PITY THA FOOL WHO PITY THA VAMPIRE!!

>> No.2187990
File: 247 KB, 800x1119, 1233517939737.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2187990

Remi doesn't even want blood...how can you hate her?

>> No.2187998

>>2187990
Because she's a horrific monster. Maybe she has some excuse for being a vampire -after all, she had no choice and was born that way. All the same, all sane people would burn themselves if they had no choice but to be a vampire. I know I would rather have my body incinerated than have some undead abomination walk around with my face on.

>> No.2188001

>>2187990

She doesn't want her dog maid's blood.

The shrine maiden, however...

>> No.2188004

>>2187926
You... you MONSTER, how could you go and make poor little Flandre cry like that?! You should be ashamed.

>> No.2188007
File: 51 KB, 424x600, Seras Victoria 001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2188007

DID SOMEONE SAYS "VAMPIRE"??
I HEARD SOMEONE SAYS "VAMPIRE"!

>> No.2188015

Sakuya is the real monster in the SDM. She's the one that has to go out and slaughter humans to collect blood for Remilia and Flandre's meals.

>> No.2188021
File: 49 KB, 454x500, 1235168767985.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2188021

>>2187978
I feel no pity towards humans and feel they should all be exterminated. They are monsters that feed off the lifeblood of birds.

>> No.2188023

>>2188015
Just a dog of the devil. She may have to die for her masters to be properly punished, but such is the way of Justice.

>> No.2188028

I hate vampires because I think turning golden and sparkling when exposed to the sun is really, really gay.
Also when they use their vampire powers to play baseball, that sucked.

>> No.2188032

>>2188021
Don't paladins occasionally have the wings of a white bird?

>> No.2188034

>>2188028

Oh wow, that was a surprisingly subtle troll.

Fucking Twilight, giving people material for this.

>> No.2188037
File: 186 KB, 600x450, 1219171060275.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2188037

This is the true evil of SDM. A man that has been stealing Touhou's hearts and turning them straight.

>> No.2188042

>>2188037
A warlock/fighter and a misguided monk. I see no evil here. And believe me -I know evil.

>> No.2188045

>>2188028
I got somebody to pay me 30$ to watch twilight(and they paid for the tickets). It wasn't worth it to watch the youth of America be indoctrinated.

>> No.2188051
File: 37 KB, 500x480, chocolich.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2188051

>>2188042
PALADINS IN /jp/ WHAT THE HELL?!

>> No.2188072

"No! I must kill the vampires" he shouted
The DM said "No, Paladin. You are the vampires"
And then Paladin was a fighter without bonus feats.

>> No.2188077

>>2188072
It's funny, because /tg/ has a picture of Reisen explaining how the "make paladin fall" button works. Vampirism is one of the most horrible ways to make a paladin fall, and I would commit suicide immediately were I a vampire paladin.

>> No.2188079
File: 46 KB, 468x122, log.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2188079

I think this chat piece from World of Warcraft sums up Twilight pretty well.

>> No.2188088

Twilight is everything wrong.

>> No.2188092

>>2188088
>>2188079
I found vampires quite hateable before twilight. Just I had more important things to cleanse with flame before that goddamn movie came out.

>> No.2188098
File: 47 KB, 839x500, alicia.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2188098

You know what, I think I prefer the Alicia method of Paladining.

>> No.2188100

>>2188098
Slow down there, partner. Is that an Uboa fairy?

>> No.2188120
File: 895 KB, 356x1146, twilight.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2188120

>> No.2188223

>>2188042

Indeed, you probably do, mister Grey Knight.

>> No.2188231

>>2188051
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTpFgc2tPLA&feature=related

>> No.2188277

>>2188231
WAT

>> No.2188280

>>2188037
>turning them straight

If he makes them go back to natural order of things he is a druid and thus True Neutral.

>> No.2188297

>>2188280
>Touhou
>natural order of things
>straight

LIES!

>> No.2188311

>>2188280
NO.

>> No.2188321

>>2188297
Universal balance of nature does not work that way.

>> No.2188338

>>2188321
In Gensokyo, it does.

>> No.2188361

>>2188321
Everyone is gay in Gensokyo.

>> No.2188374

>>2188338
>>2188361

> My waifu probably sucked thousands of dicks during her long lifetime but I will still denay it.

>> No.2188379

>>2188374
k

>> No.2188381

>>2188374
Very well, name me a couple male characters they may have had relationships with and I might see things your way.

>> No.2188392

>>2188381
#1 Zun
#2 Zun
#3 Genji
#4 Zun

>> No.2188397

>>2188392
>Zun
If we are talking Aya or Sanae there may be some truth to that.

>> No.2188414

>>2188381

The thousands of male humans in the human village, including Marisa's dad.
The numerous male youkai who just aren't as prevalent to the story, like Youki.
Kourin
And Genji was male, if Reimu is into that.

>> No.2188419

>>2188321
>Universal balance of nature

Just for the uninitiated - some 90% of Touhous are magical beings that came to life by magical means. There's neither a need nor a point for them to have a sexuality at all, much less prefer one kind of it over the other.

>> No.2188430

>>2188414
Males in Gensokyo are not that transparent in the story because they are to busy banging the cast from the pervious game.

>> No.2188433

>>2188419 asexual Touhous

Zdob ed :(

>> No.2188437

>>2188414
>The thousands of male humans in the human village, including Marisa's dad.

I seriously doubt there are "thousands" of humans in the village, male or female.

>> No.2188446
File: 194 KB, 376x370, p142.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2188446

Florist
Tofu Shop Owner
Boy #1
Boy #2
Anonymous
The old woodcutter
Kirisame
Konpaku
Morichika
etc.

>> No.2188457
File: 105 KB, 960x720, 1234693230447.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2188457

>>2188446
>Anonymous

Hell Yes!

>> No.2188462

>>2188433
It's not really asexual as much as they spontaneously began to exist, and do not need to procreate to continue their existence. Most touhous are elementals, representing a specific part of nature.

>> No.2188473
File: 31 KB, 256x256, portrait01749.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2188473

>>2188446
?

>> No.2188474

>>2188437

I was under the impression it was much like a small city, with tons of shops and communities.

>> No.2188475

>>2188462
Before a clever anon asks, that DOES mean there can be an elemental that is focused on sex and procreation, as sex and procreation are a single part of nature.

>> No.2188478

>>2188475
It's in your genes.

>> No.2188509
File: 378 KB, 600x700, rinnosuke.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2188509

Only game in town.

>> No.2188518

Think about it, anon.

You wish to be the little girl, right? Well, what if you were? Would you ruin that purity and awesomeness with penis and big, sweaty guys? No, you would find other little girls.

>> No.2188563

>>2188518
>You wish to be the little girl, right?

Your peer pressure won't work on me.

>Would you ruin that purity and awesomeness with penis and big, sweaty guys? No, you would find other little girls.

Wishful thinking.
14 year old girls go to bed with 31 year old beardmen that threat them like adult women only to sex them up.
Little girl are easy to manipulate.

>> No.2188573

I don't want to be the little girl, but I wouldn't mind Ranma's "curse".
...If it was less random and more under my cotnrol.

>> No.2188578

>>2188563
Touhous are insanely powerful magic users. They don't need to raise their self-esteem in any way, much less by being sexed by a weaker male of different (for most of them) species.

>> No.2188579

I never understood why you guys all wana be the little girl.

I don't wana be the little girl, I wana FUCK the little girl.

>> No.2188585

>>2188578
What about insanely powerful male magic users?

>> No.2188589

>>2188578
>>2188585
What about insanely powerful anti-magic tools that most of them use?

>> No.2188592

>>2188585
Until one of them shows up in Gensokyo, your point is moot.

>> No.2188595

I've come to the conclusion that male youkai are ridiculously powerful but also ridiculously lazy.

Even more than Reimu.

As an example, we look to Rinnosuke.

What does HE do all day? Sits around in his store, using his power for meager activitys such as identifying things.

It's like a level 20 wizard who replaced all the spells in his book with Identify.

And he's only HALF Youkai.

A full blooded one must be incredibly lazy and incredibly powerful, as Rinnosuke is able to identify ANYTHING, he too has a great power.

>> No.2188613

>>2188595
Wait. Wait. I forgot Rinnosuke.

If he's half-youkai, how did he get conceived?

>> No.2188619
File: 240 KB, 616x800, flandre.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2188619

I like flanflan

>> No.2188630
File: 55 KB, 800x600, 1235773026417.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2188630

I think that all those anons butthurt about males in Touhou and people seeing other versions of this world then ''fan canon'' would be the first to die if LHC really would work.
"Moe" is a natural weapon for little youkai girls to catch fat and nutrienus humans.

>> No.2188644

Course of this thread
China > PURGE THE UNCLEAN! > My Waifu is pure and so am I > Balance in everything

>> No.2188676

>>2188613

Because, even if youkai don't *need* sex, some of them are certainly *equipped* for it. Because if I remember my Japanese lore right, a lot of the youkai's creations are influenced by humans, and we're damn horndogs, so everything has to have naughty bits. EVERYTHING (this train of thought leads to Rule 34, so it's colloquially thought of in modern times as "Rule 34's first axiom")

So humans can certainly have kids with some youkai.

>>2188595

Not really. That's just Rinnosuke's "Ability", much like Sakuya's is "Manipulation of Time". If I remember correctly, his raw power is rather pathetic.

However, I will certainly agree that he's useful as all get out.

>> No.2188689

>>2188595

Your conclusion has no basis

Thanks for sharing

>> No.2188716

>>2188689
Perhaps the same could be said of all the fandom.

>> No.2188723

>>2188716
NUH UH MY OPPINION IS FOUNDED IN ZEAL HIS IS FOUNDED IN LOGIC

THEREFORE I'M RIGHT AND HE'S WRONG BECAUSE I SAY SO

>> No.2188724

>>2187990

Where is this from? I need more.

Filler of my request can have my blood if he/she wants it.

>> No.2188756

>>2188724
Don't want any.

>> No.2188767

>>2188724
Go donate your blood elsewhere.
But I'll accept if it's O+

>> No.2188780

>>2188563
>14 year old girls go to bed with 31 year old beardmen that threat them like adult women only to sex them up.
Little girl are easy to manipulate.

Wishful thinking.

Little girls don't want to sleep with you, you 31-year old neckbeard and you won't be able to manipulate them.

>> No.2188837

>>2188767

It actually is O.

But I just remembered that I need to gain some weigh to be allowed to donate blood. Oh well.

>> No.2189075

>>2188595
Bro. Rinnosuke crafted the mini-hakkero with just parts from the outside world and magic. That's the things that powers Marisa's Master Spark. This guy's got some crafting skills.

>> No.2189117
File: 211 KB, 500x600, 1205546432830.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2189117

>>2188433

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action