[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 337 KB, 970x1400, 074.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
214374 No.214374 [Reply] [Original]

Most disturbing thing I've ever read in my whole life.

I hope the cunts who did it got dealt with accordingly.

>> No.214385

Spoiler:

They got away with it. Oh, and the girl IRL is ugly, too.

>> No.214388

what huh?

>> No.214394

>>214385
>They got away with it.

what?!

>Oh, and the girl IRL is ugly, too.

Who cares?

>> No.214399
File: 47 KB, 300x262, 1205556222422.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Haha, I remember this one

>> No.214405

lawdy is dat sum girl in an oildrum full of concrete?

>> No.214408

What are you talking about

>> No.214410

Reading this killed most of my humanity.

Jesus, I never raged so hard on a manga before.

>> No.214413

In b4 XRation.

>> No.214414

>>214410
Sauce? MUST RAGE TOO

>> No.214417

Battletoads?

>> No.214418

/rs/?

>> No.214426

the artist did prove a point tho, combining real life events and doujin is a no-no.

>> No.214428

mmm i remember fapping to this one

>> No.214433

>>214414

School Girl no Pico in Concrete

>> No.214434

>>214410
plz someone sauce

>> No.214438

>>214426
I really dont get why he did that though. He states at the start 'the point of this is to prove the real and the not real shouldn't mix'... Yet he made it...

>> No.214439

Fucking old.

>> No.214446

sauce? must rage

>> No.214447

>Schoolgirl in Concrete

>> No.214461

>>214434
Dickgirl in Concrete no Bible Black

>> No.214465

>>214447
i googled. no results for "Schoolgirl in Concrete"

>> No.214468

>>214426
Uziga Waita is an exploitation artist. Trying to find a moral here is like trying to find a moral in Friday the 13th.

>> No.214471

>>214465
>>>/rs/schoolgirl+in+concrete

>> No.214473

I challenge anyone to read this then watch Death Note against and NOT agree with Light.

>> No.214479

>>214465

True Modern Stories of the Bizarre

Try that.

>> No.214481

>>214473
*again.

>> No.214482

>>214465
use /rs/

also
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concrete-Encased_High_School_Girl_Murder_Case

>> No.214483

>>214465
You fucking lie

>> No.214485

>>214394
I know, if she were cute I might give a damn, but this way there's one more ugly cunt off the face of the earth.

>> No.214509

>>214473
already done that basically. i liked death note but certainly don't think we need a "god of the new world." they say the best government is a benevolent dictator, but Light was not such a person.

>> No.214510

>>214485
Why would you give a damn if she was cute? Wasn't it the cute girls who always rejected you anonymous?

>> No.214550

i am very hard.

>> No.214598

>>214510
Nah, I've had cute girls ask me to go out with them. I was going through a point in my life that I feared the interaction, though. Now I'm wishing there were more of those females...

>> No.214611

>>214598
>Nah, I've had cute girls ask me to go out with them.

Sure.

>> No.214622

>>214611
Well, cute by Anonymous standards. We're not talking this "hot" and "sexy" shit you see in magazines. I mean a girl that I think I would genuinely love, not just wanna fuck.

Not that I wouldn't fuck them senseless either.

>> No.214628

>>214622
>Anonymous
*this Anonymous'

>> No.214631

>>214374
Good shit.

I can't believe I just read that.

I mean holy fuck.

>> No.214635

Shut up athens, gb2filthyelectricviolin

>> No.214645

>>214631

It's pretty fucking horrible isn't it?

>> No.214654

Very sickening.

Why didn't she just run out the door or jump out a fucking window instead of calling her parents?

>> No.214657

What I don't get is why the main guy who perpetrated it was allowed to continue as a Yakuza after he got out of jail, I mean, the mafia are fucktards but at least they have *some* decency, they'd off one of their own members if ever he did something that cruel.

>> No.214664

... i liked it...

>> No.214668

>>214374
same

>> No.214671

>>214657
Yakuza need their grunts too.

>> No.214686

>>214485
So all ugly girls deserve to be thrown into a vat of concrete?

>> No.214695

>Oh, and the girl IRL is ugly, too

It's justified then.

>> No.214706

>>214686
Sure, why not.

Aww, wait, is this anon a "female" that isn't happy about "her" looks? I'm sorry, did I hurt your feewings?

>> No.214708

To think I was about to start taking the bus downtown to my university. The city is like the 7th dangerous in America, too. THANK GOD I SAW THIS BEFORE IT WAS TOO LATE!

>> No.214710

>>214622

I still don't believe you. You're trying to play the cool, apathetic sociopath.

>> No.214712

>>214686
It wasn't obvious from the start?

>> No.214723

>>214708
Being a pig disgusting anon with a penis is a major deterrent as rape bait, I would think.

>> No.214727

>>214706
Oh my God. I don't really have an opinion on the topic, but please never type like this.

>> No.214738

>>214710
Cool? Wait what? I guess that's a compliment...

I was relatively fucked up from about 6 years of age until about 19. Depression, severe introversion, no sexual desire towards anything, etc. I wasn't necessarily a sociopath, however. Just... kinda off the deep end emotionally so that I didn't really develop any real relationships with anyone. What the fuck these girls saw in me, I have no fucking idea.

Since then, however, I haven't been chasing down ladies either, but that's due to other reasons.

>> No.214741

>>214723
Never take any chances. I could still be knifed in the back while they try to steal my DS or something.

And maybe I would be abused to send the white man a message.

>> No.214748

>>214727
Sorry, I guess my attempt at insinuating someone needed to grow up didn't have the intended effect.

>> No.214757

>>214748
People who type like that need to grow up.

>> No.214765

>>214757
At least I type and spell properly if I'm not mimicking a cliché form of speech on the internet?

>> No.214769

>>214738
I honestly don't care. Anyone who genuinely believes, laughter aside, that a girl should be kidnapped, raped, tortured, killed and then be thrown into a vat of concrete because she is ugly is just so hopelessly degraded in his general outlook on life that the depth of his infamy is past all human credence.

That's why I don't believe you're being serious. No one, 4channer or not, would *seriously* believe something like that.

>> No.214779

>>214710
Just because you're so hideously ugly girls won't even look at you doesn't mean all Anonymous is that way.

>> No.214780

I wouldn't say they DESERVE to be concreted up (at least not as much as the hot ones), but I sure wouldn't miss them if they did....

>> No.214784

I bet her ancestors raped their fair share of women during WWII in China. See, everything comes full circle.

>> No.214794

>>214385
Who enjoys kidnapping and repeatedly abusing an ugly girl? I could understand it if he wanted to strike back at the "cool sexy bitches" who rejected him, but with that bit of info this just became total nonsense.

>>214394
Also, he only got 8 years, and it was for a different crime if I'm not mistaken.

>>214657
I think you see too many movies. Yakuza are criminals, they might know a thing or two about honor and stuff, but still criminals. Again, if I recall correctly, the guy wasn't even Yakuza, just had some family member that was.

>> No.214804

>>214769
What about the people who threw her in a vat of concrete?

>> No.214822

>>214794
>I think you see too many movies.

Not really, even the old Sicilian mafia would deal with someone if he was terrorizing the local townspeople, abusing his power to make as much money as possible etc...

I'm basing this on the book I read on the Mafia by John Dickie by the way. Not on movies.

>> No.214827

>>214769
Don't believe I ever said they were deserving of it in the least. I merely made a bit of a hyperbole in expression of the fact that I don't give a damn that it happened. Basically, it was to be expected from the way the children were raised. Sure, it's a pity, but really, I look over it and see the other problems that caused it.

>> No.214833

>>214804

That's pretty self-explanatory, they are grade A sociopaths. They are of no real worth to anyone. If anything sociopathic narcissists are the people who need to die most, people with NPD are worthless human beings.

>> No.214902

>>214827
>I look over it and see the other problems that caused it.

What exactly? What 'caused' it? Criminals are criminals, there is no justification in their behaviour. The past 100 years of attempts at rehabilitative therapy have shown one thing: That it's useless, it doesn't work, some people are genetically predisposed towards crime. Fuck their excuses of poverty and a hard life.

>> No.214904

>>214833
I don't know if I would classify them in a certain category. Not sure how realistic manga portrayal is, but the kids in it seem like half of my high school class. Just random guys who do stupid shit in front of each other to try and impress the other guys and inflate their ego. I could probably see this happening if the situation presents itself.

Maybe they just wanted to impress their distant uncle and didn't know what they were doing was wrong. It's sort of like a little kid stepping on the tail of a cat because they think it makes them look cute. Their mom was obviously worthless and they thought this was stuff their uncle or whatever relative they had in a gang did what they were doing on a daily basis.

I still think they should burn at a stake but whatever.

>> No.214969

>>214904
RAGING HORMONES MADE THEM DO IT!

No, seriously.

>> No.214970

>>214904
You're insinuating there is a fine line between a desire for validation from peers and elders and torturing and murdering someone. How hard is it to understand that some people are BORN sociopaths? That they do not possess the slightest inkling of humanity, that they are genetically predisposed to be like that.

Rehabilitation doesn't work, it never has, it never will. The softer you become with these people, the more they can procreate and spread their defective genetic code.

>> No.214983

>>214970
Big words with such little meaning!

>> No.214992

>>214970
Nobody is perfect.
Some people who are born pedophiles are able to live a normal life and die without having sex with an underaged kid, why can't sociopaths life without going all crazy like that?

>> No.214994

>>214904

Its one thing to pull a prank or endanger your own life by doing stupid stunts to impress others.

Its another when you inflict pain and suffering on others. Those guys are just fucked up bastards. Try wikiing Antisocial Personality Disorder. Its not like the usual antisocial you know. Those people are born without the feeling of empathy or sympathy to others. These, are what criminals mostly are.

Its not that they aren't human. Its just that they don't know what humans are suppose to feel.

>> No.215010

>>214992
>why can't sociopaths live without going all crazy like that?

damn typos

>> No.215046

>>214994
>Its another when you inflict pain and suffering on others.

Like the fifty or so bullies in any given school? How can we possibly decide when someone has went too far? Obviously it's safe to say the people in this comic went too far, but what about kids who ridicule and beat up others on a daily basis? Are they any less at fault? These kids were just trying to stroke their ego and feel important by whoring out a random girl to their friends. The mom was obviously a mouse and let them do whatever they want, and they probably thought their relatives were cool for what they did and watched too many of those fucked up J horror movies.

>> No.215050

The function of the state is not to vilify criminals, but to prevent crime.

>> No.215051

I'm still not sure whether they were born like that or they were fucked up somewhere when they grew up.

>> No.215055

>>214983
Maybe that sounded poignant in your head, but repeat it to yourself for a moment, it's meaningless and makes no sense if you don't state context.

>>214992
>Some people who are born pedophiles are able to live a normal life and die without having sex with an underaged kid, why can't sociopaths life without going all crazy like that?

I don't know, maybe because they are sociopaths and lack empathy and humanity and ergo are far, far more likely than the average guy to do things such as that?

As far as I'm concerned, there is no fundamental right to exist. Existence is a priviledge and one of the preconditions is that you are not a fucking sociopath. A light bit of misanthropy now and again is fine, everyone thinks 'the world is a fucked up place and people in general are stupid' once in a while. But there is a difference between that and a sociopath.

I'm just sick of hearing about criminals being allowed to continue like this. Every damn developed country on earth has gone totally soft, because supposedly this is fucking 'civilization', bullshit, the idea criminals have rights is pure, unadulterated, steaming piles of liberalism.

>> No.215094

>>215046

Fifty or so out of how many? Hundreds? Thousands?

Is everyone that you know a bully? Does everyone you know enjoy hurting others for their own amusement?

How is it not going too far for imprisoning one girl for 30 days and continue to deal horrendous horrendous torture to her? If you think this is ok, then you seriously need to recheck your moral gauge. Even if you lose faith in humanity, you shouldn't ok certain things, this is one of them.

>> No.215137

Sociopathic tendencies COULD be genetic, in fact I think they are. But children as they are growing up are all sociopathic to a degree (which is how you explain bullying). The reason for adult sociopaths is because they have had their mental development impeded, they are mentally stunted and thus remain in the regressive stage of permenant sociopathic tendency.

The question within this is more along the lines of 'to what extent does genetics influence this?' Given recent research linking genetics to well.... everything, I'd be inclined to say it influences it a hell of a lot.

>> No.215144

>>215055
It's too expensive to lock people away, and it's even more expensive to give someone the death penalty.

One still has to wonder how there was no way of escape in those 30 days...

>> No.215148

>>215055

More stringent law actually doesn't promote less crime. Try looking up a study done in the US. In the states with heftier penalties and the death sentence, people actually commits more crimes and its more heinous in nature.

Its like they have got nothing to lose when they start committing the crimes and tend the crimes are more violent and more deadly.

Putting people in jail isn't going to help anybody. Its not like they get any better when their peers are as every bit as criminal as them. And the states can't keep them in there forever because of the lack of fund and space.

Throwing people in jail never works. People just want the criminals to suffer, although it works to a certain point, when they get released, it just create more suffering.

>> No.215155

>>214994
>>215055
I don't have any empathy or sympathy for anyone. Hell, I can't even understand "love", and I'm constantly trying to figure out why my parents "love" me.
With that said, I can't understand their actions. Robbing someone/a bank, stealing a car, breaking and entering and looting... those I can see a point, easy profit.
Kidnapping and abusing an innocent person however, makes no sense to me. There's nothing to be gained from such an action. The only explanation I can find is that these criminals don't lack empathy or anything, they just thrive on the negative parts of human feelings. Like the whole "pain as pleasure" thing (which I don't understand either), only reversed.

>> No.215163

>>215055
I don't see any liberal societies that supposedly "accept" sociopaths. Just because we don't line up all the niggers and shoot 'em doesn't mean we live in a sick twisted world where criminals run free raping women and children.

>> No.215177

>>215148
>

More stringent law actually doesn't promote less crime. Try looking up a study done in the US. In the states with heftier penalties and the death sentence, people actually commits more crimes and its more heinous in nature.

lol, are you implying causality here or something? It's a chicken and the egg scenario.

>Its like they have got nothing to lose when they start committing the crimes and tend the crimes are more violent and more deadly.

Tailored hypothetical.

>Putting people in jail isn't going to help anybody. Its not like they get any better when their peers are as every bit as criminal as them. And the states can't keep them in there forever because of the lack of fund and space.

Liberal idiot, they should be executed. They should not be given respite to spread their sick behaviour around. Execution, and lower the age to 16 too.

>> No.215192

>>215055
>they are sociopaths and lack empathy and humanity
How sure are we to judge criminals that way?
Are we to put all criminals as inhuman creatures?
What defines a human, really?

I'm basically saying for people to have a little hope in others, that people can change, no matter how fucked up they are.
But I'm not saying that we should allow them to do such a thing without any punishment, punishment should be given equally to their crime.

If we just kill every criminal that exist, I think that the society will be the sociopath, not the person.

I believe in responsibility in humanity.

>> No.215198

>>215163
I agree with Leo Strauss, that liberal societies are inherently predisposed towards relativism, and nihilism. Either strong dictatorial nihilism or a weak, permissive, postmodern nihilism, but still just as corrosive.

>> No.215201

>>215177
>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW SCREW EVERYONE BUT ME!

>> No.215205

>>215155
>Kidnapping and abusing an innocent person however, makes no sense to me. There's nothing to be gained from such an action. The only explanation I can find is that these criminals don't lack empathy or anything, they just thrive on the negative parts of human feelings. Like the whole "pain as pleasure" thing (which I don't understand either), only reversed.
You are not sociopath enough.

>> No.215208

I downloaded this but it starts on page 5...what happened to page 1-4

>> No.215210

>>215192
>How sure are we to judge criminals that way?

What do you mean exactly? I believe in the rule of law. I believe legislated law is man's greatest achievement. I believe that if you walk over this most sacred of human innovations you are a piece of shit and you are worthless. Abuse the law at your peril, because if you do, and you dont just lightly infringe on it (say... speeding or something) but spit on it (rape, murder etc...) then you deserve to live the rest of your life as a miserable person.

>Are we to put all criminals as inhuman creatures?

Just the sociopathic ones.

>What defines a human, really?

His or her humanity. This is about as elementary as it gets. Stop being such a limp wristed liberal.

>I'm basically saying for people to have a little hope in others, that people can change, no matter how fucked up they are.

>> No.215212

>>215201
That's the attitude of the sociopath and the narcissist, you know, the people you are defending for some reason?

>> No.215215

>>215155

Heck you don't understand love, but you are loved by your parents.

This people don't know what love is because they have never feel it before. You might not understand it but you can see when people are loved cause you yourself experienced it.

Its not just genetic. Its genetic + environmental. You are born to be a murderous psychopath but if you grow in an environment that doesn't nurture that tendency, then you can keep it in check.

>>215177

Even if its chicken and the egg, it means there is a correlation. Not a causality thing. If you are strongly adamant about all criminals getting the death treatment, I advise you to look no further than China. All criminals that commit crimes that are serious enough will get the death penalty.

Still doesn't stop crimes occuring. Your argument only stand valid if the criminals are caught then executed. Still plenty of unsolved cases in America.

>> No.215226

>>215215

So you're switching your argument from one of moral concern for the poor rapists and pedophiles and mass murderers to one of practical concern ('cant catch everyone'). China is not an adequate comparison, The Chinese Government executes for political reasons, I don't agree with that.

>> No.215241

The error here is that assumption that sociopaths are common. 99% of crime is done by people who can otherwise function in society, so why should the system function to prevent the remaining one percent?

>> No.215249

pics of girl?

>> No.215260

The Economics of Crime

Go read it if you are ever bored to death

A small example from the reading: Legalizing abortion reduces crime

>> No.215267

>>215260

The colour of crime too....

>> No.215282

Goddamn, I'm all out of marshmallows! I'M ALL OUT OF MARSHMALLOWS!!!

>> No.215284

>>215210
Sorry for being such a romanticist.

If we look at things objectively, sure, every criminal(by criminal, I mean murderers, rapists, etc.) should be simply put to death.

That is, objectively.
But as human beings, we have, what seems to be absent from sociopaths, empathy and sympathy.
This humanity is what makes us weak and gullible, but I choose to stand by it.

As I said,
I believe in responsibility in humanity, including those who have been deemed inhuman by society.

tl;dr
From your point of view, this is just liberal crap.

>> No.215287

>>215282
I'VE GOT HOTDOGS! I'VE GOT HOTDOGS! WE STILL NEED MARSHMALLOWS!

>> No.215289

>>215226

Perhaps I should attach a name to myself in order to make it easy for you to distinguish which argument is mine.

Look, I am saying that criminals are criminals, but they are still human. If they are guilty of a crime that they commit, they deserve punishment. I agree with that.

What I disagree is the form of punishment. Killing them is the easy way out. They should rot in jail, working to pay back every single ounce of suffering that they inflict on others. For them to one day realise the heinousness of their crime and to pay it back.

Killing them while they don't understand what they done wrong isn't doing society justice. Its for convenience.

And the law isn't all that great. Its a rigid one minded machine. How many criminals are released because of faulty evidence or lack of evidence or even when its clear to everyone in the world that they are the fucking perpetrators? Or how many suffered because of a single moment of carelessness and was send to jail for maximum penalty?

>> No.215294

Killing criminals does not stop the crimes, humans are all fucked up in their own ways.

There are those who are able to suppress it there are those who cannot.

Killing everyone is the only way to stop crime.

I am Kira.

>> No.215309

>>215289

To be honest I don't think there is much that seperates us. I'm of the opinion execution should be the highest penalty one can recieve, and that for heinous cases like this one or the wichita massacre, it should be employed.

>Its a rigid one minded machine.

That's the only way it CAN be, civilization has to draw the line somewhere, sure, it can be somewhat arbitrary in some cases, but it has to be drawn nonetheless.

>>215284
>This humanity is what makes us weak and gullible, but I choose to stand by it.

No, a sociopath abuses that element of our humanity. We should not devote our humanity to them anyway, but the victims and the families of the victims. Humanity is lost on them.

May I also remark that I used to believe like you, that no matter how angry I felt after hearing stories of horrific crime, how much hatred I felt towards the perpetrator, I would still try and say to myself 'but that is what sets us apart, we are human, we must show decency.'

>> No.215310
File: 5 KB, 120x140, 1205563276823.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>215294
oほんと?

>> No.215325

>>215289
The law is made by man.
It is supposed to grow and be moderated.
If man is fucked up, so will the law.

>> No.215347

>>215309

>That's the only way it CAN be, civilization has to draw the line somewhere, sure, it can be somewhat arbitrary in some cases, but it has to be drawn nonetheless.

A man driving a car down the lane killed a child by accident.
A man driving a car purposely kills his own son in order to receive insurance payout.

To the eye of the law, it is still one man killing one child. Without any morality or social opinion, both should receive the maximum penalty?

It is the law but it certainly isn't justice. I believe arguing over this point is moot as this is how we based our morality. I can't change yours, but I just want to point out that the law is seriously flawed.

>> No.215353
File: 333 KB, 800x600, 1205563611583.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

whats going on ITT?

>> No.215355

Evil people should be killed. It's that simple.

>> No.215364

>>215355
First stone, throw, etc.

Also sage for /n/ spillover or whatever it is.

>> No.215373

Makes you wish someone like Frank "The Punisher" Castle truly existed to dish out some wild justice (i.e. vengeance) on the assholes who did this to this poor innocent girl.

>> No.215374

>>215347

Er, the law distinguishes between manslaughter and second (?) degree murder. The problem with you people is that you have lost touch with what it means to have a tangible connection with the past. This is why I combine romanticism and Straussian philosophy. I believe it is of the utmost importance that children learn Plato and Cicero. That they understand them and so on.

>> No.215381
File: 19 KB, 259x352, 1205563810805.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

もし私の言葉を閲覧できるのは、けんかしない。愛の営みをする。一人の男
の愛を作る。女の愛を作る。自分の愛を作る。愛と平和。愛と平和。無料
で、幸せにします。愛と平和。

>> No.215393

>>215373
I was thinking more along the lines of Kenshiro to be honest.

>> No.215402

I read this shit just now Girl in Concrete

.....don't really know what to say. Shit happens way too often. Japan did its share of bullshit too

So ...meh. Me being depressed or raging doesn't mean anything

>> No.215406
File: 98 KB, 750x600, 1205563975416.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>215309
>I have lost patience in this approach simply because rehabilitation doesn't work.
The main difference between us two, huh?

It seems we've hit a wall here.

Truth be told, I had a fun time discussing things with you.
Thanks.

>> No.215416

>>215402
>Japan did its share of bullshit too

Oh come on, you cant be this fucking absurd.

Is this some kind of vegeance for the rape of nanking or something? Fuck off.

>> No.215425

>>215347
Sir, are you planning to use the judicial system in court?

>> No.215429

i came

>> No.215433

>>215374

Sorry I should state it clearer.
In the first scenario, it was an accident. The man has no intention to hurt nor to kill the child. However in the eyes of the law, he has killed somebody. He might grieve, he might plead guilty but he will still go to jail just to serve out the punishment set by the law. He could be a successful businessman with a loving family but once you go to jail, you don't fit in with society anymore.

The second scenario, the man purposely kill his child. It was with all full known intention that he did it and its even his own child. He could attempt to plead innocent, throwing out excuse one after another, delaying court time and the wasting the public's taxes. He might even try to plead insanity or under the influence of drugs/alcohol and try to delay it as long as possible. IN the end he still goes to jail but he is not a single bit remorseful for what he did at all. He could be sentenced to life but he will live this entire life regretting not why he killed his son, but why he was caught.

Get the picture? The law just dish out the punishment but it isn't justice at all. It is likely the guy in the second scenario will be release probably the same time as the first guy because thats how fucked up the law in America is. They release criminals as early as possible just because there isn't enough space in jail.

>> No.215434

>>215416

Hmm just kind of came out really. I guess I'm just saying true sympathy is not something you can just feel.

You can sit here and post for hours, debating with your fellow anonymous. In the end, are you going to run for office to make real changes?

Oh and hey, maybe I really am saying Japan deserves all the shit it gets. Fuck Japan

>> No.215435

>>215355
What is evil?
Who are evil people?

>> No.215444

>>215374
Teaching kids the wisdom of great philosophers and moralists sure may bring some effects but you're missing out on the part where all humans are different and you can't force one person to understand your concept of morals (although it is said humanity/society has an already set concept of them, which I think is wrong since you just have to look around yourself to see what cruel crimes go unpunished). A person that lacks humanity can't be re socialized by any institution. In my opinion people that behave like that should be separated from society. I'm all against the death penalty for anyone even the worst homicidal maniac since life is a gift humans shouldn't have right to take away (even though the person in question already broke that law). Well that's just my moralfag point of view and I bet most of you will disagree anyway.

>> No.215451

>>215433

These are tailored hypotheticals, I mean, in all likelihood the man would have to be speeding or driving pretty dangerously or both in a residential area to kill a kid.

Regardless, the law takes things like that into account. You can just get a fine for some manslaughter charges. That's if charges are even brought.

>> No.215453

>>215444

Making said person suffer (horribly/etc) through said life is alot better than taking it away in one fell swoop.

>> No.215455

>>214473
I was rooting for Light the whole time. It fucking pissed me off that he died at the end. Ruined the whole series for me.

>> No.215458

>>215455

Protip: It sucked ass after L died.

>> No.215466

>>215458
no, you just have trouble letting go.

>> No.215468

>>215458
Not as good as before, but I'd hardly say it sucked

But hey, typical aonymous posting I guess.

Light killed his fair share of innocents too...you can argue he did it in order to continue to judge the criminals but...yea nvm

No point arguing this, it's not fun anymore

>> No.215469

>>215444
Get out of here you chinese.

>> No.215471

>>215455

Pssst. Light's the BAD GUY. You don't root for the villain!

>> No.215477

>>215466

HAHA. OH WOW.
No, after L died RAITO started not busting his ass constantly and after 7 years of thinking he was the shit and got rusty, got owned by a cheepy child.

>> No.215479
File: 66 KB, 400x400, 1205564754815.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>215469

>> No.215481

>>215374
Strauss is a fucking fascist, and I hate you fucking Straussians. Every time I bring up the importance of the classics and a good education, some faggot uses Strauss as a straw man and they miss the goddam point. WHY CAN'T I HAVE A FUCKING EDUCATION WITHOUT BEING A FASCIST? WHY YOU STUPID CUNT, WHY?

>> No.215487

>>215435
If you have to ask you're an idiot who is not contributing anything to the world and might as well also be killed.

>> No.215492

>>215481

Strauss was a great man, the ancients were great people too.

I love the way you believe all the shit the media writes about Strauss, get his books from your library and read them. Strauss stated liberalism gives way to relativism which inevitably gives way to nihilism. Was he not right? huh?

>> No.215493

>>215451
Ooh, I have a question.
The case is something like this:
5 kids around 8-10 years old.
One kid dies after being buried in sand by his 4 friends.
How would your ideal law system solve this?

>> No.215496

>>215493

Dude, I'm not describing my 'ideal law system', I'm describing the legal system of most developed western countries. Stop trying to be a smartass you fucking dipshit. Would you rather there was no law? You have no idea how great on the scale of human achievement law is.

>> No.215498

>>215479

Lol, can't believe Meiling actually have a pic just for such an occasion. Seriously impressed.

>>215451
Yup, the law does take those things in the account. The bad thing is how it is presented in court. Even if the law is indeed perfect, it then depends on the lawyers that represent both side of the case. And thats when human nature truly rear its ugly head.

Perhaps I should say the law system is flawed and not the law itself. The law itself isn't perfect but if carried out well, then it has a chance to change for the better. Still disagree on the punishment though.

>> No.215500

>>215493
This has nothing to do with law. Just the cluelessness of children and a bad influence of Naruto. Blame the parents for being ignorant cunts.

>> No.215502
File: 8 KB, 300x300, 1205565093171.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>215496
>Would you rather there was no law?
yes, yes i would

>> No.215516

All the pseudo-psychology and terrible inaccuracies in this thread are hilarious. Get of your fucking computers and take a class now and again. Preferably in the range of Psychology, Philosophy, History, or Law. Too many idiot English/Art/Computer Science majors around here. Fucking retards.

>> No.215517

>>215502
Why don't you just post with the name 'Underage B&' while you're at it?

>> No.215525

>>215496
I was just asking a question man, no need to get personal.

And yes, I would like to see how the world would go without a human-made law system.
It's true that the law has achieved many greatness, but then again, who knows if the world would be better off without lawyers.

>> No.215527

>>215517
Why don't you post with the name Anonymous while you're at it?

>> No.215532

>>215516
You want to solve/discuss moral problems using book examples? Good luck with that. Use your own damn opinion for a change.

>> No.215534

>>215527
That was a low blow

I must go be ronrey now.

>> No.215538
File: 79 KB, 850x664, 1205565516252.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>215502

Pic highly related.

>> No.215551

>>215516
this is a troll

>> No.215559

>>215551
This is Anonymous.

>> No.215560

>>215532
lol You must be a troll. Theres a reason you go to school and it ain't to steal other peoples opinions. A good opinion is always an informed opinion. How do you get of those informed opinions? By being informed, or in other words learning and education. Go eat a cock.

>> No.215561

>>215502
>>215525

For those that enjoy anarchy, look no further to Africa and their warring warlords. Thats what lawlessness really is.

>> No.215570

>>215538
immediately thought of Michael Douglas in Falling Down

>> No.215581

>>215561
It's beautiful, really.

>> No.215589

>>215561

Its Survival of the Fittest over there, like in the animal kingdom. Expect with bullets, mass raep ,AIDs, and all the good stuff.

>> No.215593

>>215561

Africa isn't anarchy, anarchy would mean chaos meaning no order or control, what Africa is its systematic genocide.

>> No.215598

Reverting back to become an anonymous.

>>215581
Perhaps you should move there and enjoy their beauty at point blank range.

>> No.215605

>>215593

Its what anarchy would be like in modern times.
Not with swords and shields, just with bullets and raep.

>> No.215606

>>215598

Perhaps I should apply for a job at De Beers and take part in this mass Rape...

>> No.215609

>>215593

Not the whole of Africa. Some African country is well developed.

What I meant to say are areas that are controlled by warlords. Thats true Anarchy. Congo have plenty of them.

>> No.215613

ITT, welcome to Japan.

Also, who cares if they are genetically predispotitioned towards a certain attitude? Who cares if they were "raised that way?" Those are both nothing more then excuses. Regardless of the reasons behind the action, the action was still committed, and they're still responsible for it. Hang 'em.

Oh, and;

>What makes a person do this kind of thing?
>They walked away free. They served 8 years, but that was for something else

Again, welcome to Japan. There's a reason the police are called sidewalk ornaments.

>> No.215615

>>215605
Anarchy would've worked if we're not so damn smart.

>> No.215617

>>215609

The system is more like a slight monarchy. After all, the warlords do control more than the AIDs infested lackey.

>> No.215618

>>215605

You mean the government and rebels working for the same master enslaving people, killing people so corporations like De Beers can control the world diamond production. You might think its chaos there but there is a command structure and order in these killings.

>> No.215630

>>215618

Ah, capitalism at its finest.

>> No.215636

Anarchy cannot exist. Ever. Period. It will always become a series of despotisms.

>> No.215645

ITT A bunch of white Subburbians discuss Africa, a place they've never been and know nothing about.

>> No.215653

>>215630
Hey, communism ain't so great either.

>> No.215666

>>215653

in theory communist is the best government.

"each according to his ability, to each according to his needs."

>> No.215670

>>215653

No political system of governing is perfect.
All it takes for communism to fail is so batshit crazy leader and for capitalism, the UNLIMITED BRANCHES OF LAW AND BUSINESS WORKS will be its ultimate demise.

>> No.215684

>>215645

Anon trying to be ghetto when he in fact knows less about Africa than the people already discussing it. Have you ever for once in your life think about anyone else besides yourself? People are dying over there, I'm sure you're going to reply with some inane trolling such as," I don't care for the Niggers living in AIDSland." Some of us are actually trying to stop the genocide, go watch movies like Hotel Rwanda then come back and tell us what's going on over there isn't wrong.

>> No.215688
File: 73 KB, 480x640, 1205566797829.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.215689

>>215670
>>215666
So, what would be the combination of communism and capitalism?
Not the bad parts, the good parts.

>> No.215693

>>215670

inbefore retards confuse capitalism with bureaucracy

>> No.215702

>>215684

Riddle me this anon. Multiple, even countless SAVE AFRICA charities and the like have been there longer than some of our parents. Has anything changed? NO. I can stand moralfags, but not arrogant and ignorant ones like you.

>> No.215706

>>215689

You get sometime like Hong Kong. And...its really wacky over there.

>> No.215713

>>215693

Bureaucracy tends to be a larger problem in democracies.

>> No.215714

>>215702

Arrogant lol let me quote you, "ITT A bunch of white Subburbians discuss Africa, a place they've never been and know nothing about."

>> No.215715

so she dies or what

>> No.215718

This thread is going places. Where to next? Kosovo?

>> No.215720

>>215714

You have never been there yourself.
HOW DO WE ACTUALLY KNOW IF PEOPLE ARE DIEING LOL.

>> No.215722

>>215684
LoL You get your info from Hollywood movies? I get mine from the news, books, and people I've talked too who've been there. Feel free to suck my cock.

>> No.215723
File: 69 KB, 273x240, 1205567077497.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.215726

>>215722

No such thing as unbiased sources of information.

>> No.215728

>>215720

WTF you mean to tell me that you know for certain that the people in Africa are living the high life? If so please kill yourself now for being so ignorant.

>> No.215730

smash the state

>> No.215734

thanks god anonymous of athens no longer posts on /v/

>> No.215735

>>215728

How do I know, I never been there. As you stated.

>> No.215736

>>215722

You are telling us anon that you went to Africa and know first hand what's going on there? Shut up... You know as much as any of us sitting behind your computer pretending to be well informed.

>> No.215737

is this japan

>> No.215740

>>215737

/jp/ is now /niggerland/ or /aidfrica/

>> No.215742

This is /jp/
Take your Gaikokujin politics out of here

>> No.215743
File: 20 KB, 229x300, 1205567283051.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

can i join

>> No.215744
File: 155 KB, 1038x1412, 1205567303129.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.215747

>>215728

So you what you mean is that the only way to not be "ignorant" is to actual visit a shithole liek Africa? If you didnt visit Africa, it also means you are ignorant.

>> No.215748
File: 44 KB, 500x425, 1205567333743.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I love 4chan

turning a discussion about Guro fetish manga into save africa and Bureaucracy vs Communism??

O RLY everybody?? O RLY???

<---- picture fucking related

>> No.215752

>>215728

I smell a christian moralfag

>> No.215754
File: 8 KB, 178x238, 1205567486591.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

a wizard did it

>> No.215757

>>215747

No since you insist that we know so little about the continent that we don't know that people are being killed by the millions there. Which is false, we know for a FACT that people are dying there. Can we do something about it? Boycott diamond when you decide you want to marry that fat moo cow of a woman instead of buying say a "diamond" right you can maybe work up the balls to say people are dying in Africa how about we skip the ring part.

>> No.215759

>>215736
Never said I've been there my self. Also never said Africa wasn't a shithole. My original comment >>215645 (someone else seems to be trying to take credit for) did not imply anything along the lines of Africa not being a shithole. The point of the comment was to get you fags to stop speculating based on fucking movies. If you can't cite actual places, dates, names in your discussion of something as large as Africa you should shut the fuck up and go read about it.

>> No.215765
File: 44 KB, 1024x768, 1205567665172.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.215769

>>215757

Thats only throwing an equivalent of a raindrop on the wildfire called Africa. Thats what so called "GOOD PEOPLE" have been doing since our parents were born. NOTHING. AS. CHANGED.

>> No.215770

>>215759
I've been to Africa! They have lions, zebras, elephants, hyenas and monkeys there! The best part is they're not in a zoo!

>> No.215772
File: 11 KB, 160x192, 1205567735394.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fuck Africa

>> No.215774

>>215759

No I was simply citing movies because it is a medium which can get its message across in a time span of only 2 hours. And WTF is wrong with movies, are you willing to do research yourself as to how much of a shithole is Africa? I doubt it, someone went thought the trouble of giving us a glimpse of the African hardship and you come in here and shit all over it. Thanks you jerk...

>> No.215782

>>215774
I've done it you fag. Ever take a Poli-Sci course? No you probably were a fucking Art major.

>> No.215783

>>215774
>>215759

Why don't you 2 fuck and get it over with already.

>> No.215785
File: 88 KB, 800x450, 1205567880066.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Come on kids dont stop

>> No.215790

>>215782

Yea I'm a fucking art major and one of the elective for humanities is FUCKING POLI SCIENCE. STFU.

>> No.215793

>>215783

I would never in a million years fuck a dickhole like him. He's probably the quiet one in class never participating and only able display his superior intellect here in a fucking anonymous imageboard.

>> No.215794

This thread and everything in it blows.

Sage it all to hell.

>> No.215798

>>215790

Reminds of the time the enigneering diversion in the local university toilet paper rolls ran out of TP. They all said "Pull for Arts Major"

>> No.215801

>>215793
>>215790
Nah I'm just trolling ya, lets fuck.

Also, one fucking elective doesn't cut it bitch.

>> No.215810

>>215798

Did the Engineering Department put you in trash can and rolled you downhills again?

>> No.215816
File: 138 KB, 648x524, 1205568425476.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.215817

>>215810
Engineering majors are cool guys, leave them outta this you shitty good for nothing hippie Art Major.

>> No.215819

>>215810

That happens alot to the Art Majors at my local university haha.

>> No.215820

>>215817

We write your school paper/journals. Enjoi your anthropology club.

>> No.215821

>>215819

Its almost like highschool hazing all over again.

>> No.215829

>>215820
No you don't, English and Communication Majors do.

>> No.215830

>>215820

I only read that shit when I have nothing to read in the crapper.

>> No.215843
File: 136 KB, 1036x1472, 1205568909282.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.215852

>>215829

Its ran by Communication majors with Departments from English and Art.

>> No.215857

>>215852
I doubt you art majors do any of the work, probably just sit around and attempt to be "creative" or some bullshit while sipping tea and eating toufou. Pick a real major.

>> No.215869

>>215857

We do the layout and supply some of the photo to the communication department. I know some people in the Photography club and she said they sometimes use our photo in the paper...

You know what? Fuck you...

>> No.215885

>>215869
... Why are you responding to this fucker?

Seriously, go work on a project. Or something.

>> No.215898

>>215869
lol... Who knew Art majors were so easily trolled? If it makes you feel any better I'm a Philosophy Major. Indeed, fuck me.

>> No.215927

LOL @ self righteousness.

>> No.215934

holy jesus. i cant believe i fapped to this

>> No.215943
File: 4 KB, 400x400, 1205570085143.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.215946
File: 140 KB, 756x567, 1205570129333.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.215986

>>215934
horrible monster. pray for death

>> No.215994

>>215934

I did too, but my heart is as black as a nigger, so it doesn't bother me none.

>> No.215998
File: 130 KB, 720x480, 1205570589452.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

pray for death

>> No.216012
File: 6 KB, 75x114, 1205570732967.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

well there is tie-in sort of like the killings in colorado in the late 90's what happened at VA Tech just last april, and the murders in illnois a few weeks ago

>> No.216022

>>215994
>LOL IM ANONYMOUS IM A MONSTER IM COOL GUISE

>> No.216036

>>216012
not even close to shooting people. this goes beyond that.

>> No.216042

>>215994
anonymous is an internet toughguy.

>> No.216303
File: 268 KB, 966x1400, 1205575395040.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ha ha they got short sentences

So you can torture a Japanese girl to death and just get a few years!!!

Looks like Japan is a great place to torture girls to death

Here is another, 104 dead and 4 years:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miyuki_Ishikawa

>> No.216383

>>216303
Disgusting. This is what happens to a nation that doesn't accept Jesus Christ as their savior.

>> No.216401

>>216383
2/10

>> No.216406

>>216383
9/10

>> No.216410

>>216383
-3/10

>> No.216427

>>216383

I thought that was pretty funny.

>> No.216442

>>216383
haha ur so funneh xD

>> No.216465

It's not a joke. The only reason someone would murder 104 (or more) innocent children is due to a lack of god in their life. Luckily, Christianity is on the rise in Japan and hopefully within a decade or so it will be a much better, safer place to live in than it is today and was in the past.

>> No.216476

>>216465
hmmmmmmmm

>> No.216505

>>216465
It was funny when you said it for the first time. A repeated joke isn't good.

>> No.216506

Came buckets.

>> No.216562

/r/ PIC OF GIRL TO FINALLY END BS REGARDNIG HER LOOKS

>> No.216586
File: 42 KB, 640x480, 1205580301107.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>216562

>> No.216595
File: 25 KB, 420x600, 1205580423739.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>216562

>> No.216865

>>215816
Only thing wrong with this pic is my open mouth isn't at ground zero.

Just had to say that. I now return you to your regularly scheduled rape-torture-murder with a side of thread drift.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action