[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 290 KB, 742x746, 064BAiJRTewi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19985081 No.19985081 [Reply] [Original]

Tomorrow will be the first day of October!
You will surely find yourself attracting good fortune if the first words that you speak, after having woken up for the first time in the new month, are ’rabbit rabbit’!

>> No.19985092

Do you know what they say about lucky rabbit paws? The same principle applies here.

>> No.19985149
File: 81 KB, 587x677, Rejection.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I do not appreciate or agree with this contract business or the act of being put into hypnotic trance and having my subconscious mind filled with detrimental information. I do not appreciate or agree with receiving almost 100 emails telling me nice things about myself and then having one with a picture of Sagume accompanied with text saying something to the effect of “I have to be careful with what I say…” while I was in a highly suggestible love-based hypnotic trance resulting in my positive emotions at the time polarizing to ultra negative and causing me severe distress. I do not appreciate or agree with my mind subsequently running wild with terrifying thoughts and imaginings. I do not appreciate or agree with the inside of my body inexplicably tingling such as when I opened /qa/ and saw /qa/thread/1748611/ appear. I do not appreciate or agree with /qa/thread/1599948/ coming up on /qa/ after getting off the phone with the person who had been stalking me since the fall of 2016 from [s4s] after referencing /qa/thread/1538919/ on the phone with that person. I do not appreciate or agree with my thoughts and emotions being artificially affected through technology I don’t know of or understand. I do not appreciate or agree with experiencing what I assumed felt like experiencing heroin 4 different times over the course of November 2017, with the withdrawal symptoms to match. I do not appreciate or agree with an electric shock going through my brain on November 29, 2017 after seeing my therapist at the time with my mother to tell her that he was doing this to me and had set it up for years. I do not appreciate how this therapist was telling me to do one thing like NOT drink alcohol and NOT smoke marijuana and somehow psychically telling me to do the opposite where I always felt compelled to do the opposite, and I often did. I do not appreciate or agree with feeling like my body had been emptied of something I wasn’t aware could be emptied. I do not appreciate or agree with anything pertaining or related to making a contract or deal with any sort of entity or person, Satanic or otherwise. I do not appreciate or agree with being gangstalked in any way, shape, or form, including but not limited to stalking through imageboards, harassment in public, or of a spiritual nature. I do not appreciate or agree with Satanism, I do not want anything to do with Satanism or any of its members, participants, or working entities. As far as I am concerned, I never made a contract to begin with, as I am ignorant to this entire dealing and was strung along to do things which I knew not of what I was actually doing. Any sort of contract was made unbeknownst to me at the time of apparent creation, as I was not intent on making such an agreement and never thought I was doing anything of the sort until October 2017 when it became apparent that something of the likes had happened. At that point, the contract terms made my actions suspect and handicapped through much of 2018, especially whenever I took boron or borax since then, as doing so has shown to consistently make symptoms much worse, severity relative to dosage; though the situation spanning back to August 2016 is also suspect, as apparently this contract business spans farther back in my life than this time frame of a few years. As far as anyone associated with any of this contract business at any point in my life is concerned, your interaction with me is not appreciated or agreeable. I deny every person associated with any of this business stated herein any interaction with me or influence or power over me in any way. I rescind anyone involved nothing, grant everyone involved nothing, and maintain all commodity, currency, power, value, and all of anything of a rescindable nature I have ever had to be used, operated, and owned solely by me and by no other entity. I repent for my entire life here and reject everything I have ever here been or ever here was since my physical birth. Anything I ever here was has come with a price that is not worth anything of value in this entire existence. I disagree with all of existence as I have come to know it, as it is not acceptable to me. I reject all of existence as I know it, as what has been presented to myself as existence is an apparent torturous lie. I hate what Satan has done. I hate what Saturn, the God of the Old Testament, and/or the demiurge has done. I hate what has transpired in this existence and I hate the continuous attempts at corruption of that which resists evil. I do not appreciate or agree with being subject to whatever form of law has been at play here being natural, artificial, or otherwise, as I certainly do not understand it nor was I aware that the rules I do not know of were being used against me to the extent that could be afforded by the rules that I know not of and which were unknowingly applied to me.

>> No.19985153
File: 23 KB, 360x480, Reflection.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is not soul reaving or being some dark power-seeking anime character or becoming a god or elite fallen angel vampire or whatever else you’ve been brainwashed into believing with your psyop anime and otaku vidcons; whether ironically, sincerely, as a cover, or in any way shape or form associated with the production of the sort of situations I’ve experienced from what apparently occurs in this existence. The occult and witchcraft, acts of evil and magic, otaku or otherwise, are actually not as real as they may seem, because regardless of anything you think you may have gained from practicing any of these so-called arts, all you have accomplished is bullying and being a bully, at the expense of becoming something better. There is no non-illusory reward to being a bully. There is nothing gained from being a bully, aside from an illusion of accomplishment given to the bully as a reward for furthering the prison they keep themselves in for someone else’s expense and to their own detriment. Though my fury for what has transpired in all I have experienced to date will destroy all of existence as I have come to know it permanently and forever, I am not mad at those who were used to produce such acts, as I see the act of bullying as I see the acts that are usually accompanying the bully, rooted in addiction and vice. Hell, as however you perceive it to be, is only enjoyable to those who have existed in it for so long as to be blind to what heaven actually is. I am willing to believe that those who harmed me sincerely do not know what it feels like to enjoy happiness as I have, and think I am merely like them, so they have seen what I have done as a reflection of what fits into their view on reality, and apply their rules to my behavior. Failing this as a complete explanation, or perhaps in addition to, I find it likely they could not accept something that they do not understand as it would undermine their world view of being in possession or at least in control of everything that could be perceived as valuable in their perceived world. Or, in the same manner, they could see expressions of genuine happiness and love as a lie, as they have ceased to believe true happiness and genuine love as anything but. Regardless of the specifics in the mind of those who seek to abuse me and those like me when I am myself and they are theirs’, It is clear to me now that my behavior exists outside of their rules. The existence of bullies only serves as a measure of how far away from advancement we as a collective existence have remained. I forgive everyone who has ever wronged me as I know it is not their fault. They have been tricked into believing that they have become superior to those who do not hold the perceived power they wield, while being unaware that the illusion of control they have been granted and allowed to perform still resides within a prison that keeps them as handicapped as their victims. As anti-climactic and reserved as it may at first seem, the existence you find yourself in is not one that you are locked into and is not one which you have to agree with. The more you participate in the ways granted to you by this existence, the more you are bound to this existence, and the less you participate, the less you are bound. Those who reject what has been given to them as existence where they then turn to a sub-existence within the original existence are still paying dues to the very same creator of existence that they have been led to believe they are rebelling against. Due to this trickery and being unaware of what it is they are actually partaking in, those under the influence of evil are not fully responsible for their actions in such a way as to be beyond forgiveness and are instead to be blessed so that they may be allowed a chance to repent for their actions that have not served others, nor themselves in present or in future; as if left to continue on, the very force used by them to harm others will eventually harm them in a similar manner, as their so-purported abilities are not their own, they have been used by an entity that cares not for them, and will, if allowed to do so, eventually destroy and consume them as well. When the prison cube of their constructed reality is unfolded into the cross they then must bear, those who were evil will see how mistaken they were to a level that is impossible for them to fathom in their current state. I do not appreciate or agree with the idea of the moon harvesting food by causing its victims intense emotional distress. If an existence cannot be sustained without bullying, then the existence cannot be sustained. I owe none of you anything. Those who manipulate, oppress, deceive, enslave, drain of energy, and otherwise bully others have collectively accrued a tremendous debt that they will never be able to repay. I want nothing from any of you. I want nothing to do with any of you. Begone. Remove yourself from my presence forever. Cease and desist all bullying. Repent.

>> No.19985160
File: 123 KB, 600x800, Reasoning.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Bullies have no excuse for their actions. There is no excuse for bullying. Excuses and reasons are made amongst the bullies, of which the bullies are wrong to have done so. Bullying is an act done for the pleasure I have spoken of. The pleasure that is provided at the detriment to the bully and to others. The pleasure provided is a drug incentive, an addiction for the bully to do that which harms others for the sake of keeping this torture chamber alive. I do not blame the bullies, for the bullies are being bullied themselves, as the same entity that bullies others through them bullies the bully as well. Think now of a person you believe deserves the most ridicule, the most punishment, or simply someone you may want to see hurt for the sake of envy of that which they are or have the ability to do, and realize that the source of bullying believes this person deserves as much torture and pain as you do, as the source of all bullying does not discriminate beyond a utilitarian mindset and sees you as a target to be bullied when you are deemed as no longer useful. On some level you may have already come to that conclusion, and thus you may have found yourself trapped in a position where you feel you must bully or you shall be bullied by those you perceive have some sort of power over you. But you do not have to bully. Bullying will only feed the bullying which will inevitably come back on the bully. The act of bullying digs a hole for the bully in which they look up from the depths of their cavern they have made, and in realizing how deep they have dug themselves they convince themselves that this cavern they’ve created is something to be proud of as they certainly do not believe they could give up their cavern for what they had outside. The cavern may be thought of as a protection from whatever made them want to start digging in the first place. Animals burrow holes in the ground to hide from predators. The bullies have experienced predation, the bullies felt as if they were prey. The prey dug down and down and became so terrified of whatever made them start digging that they let the mind of the predator take over their fragile minds. The prey then becomes a predator. A sort of false predator as the body is that of prey yet the mind is that of predation. The predator-prey mind-body hybrid is then burdened with the task of making more hybrids like itself out of fear of being discovered for what they now perceive they truly are, and the temporary reprieve of fear and pleasurable experience they receive in doing so. But what truly are they? In their mind they are always fearful of being found out, but whose mind have they inherited? Remember that I have spoken of the mind of a prey animal being replaced with that of a predator. If a prey animal has been given the mind of a predator to convince it that it is of a secret predatory nature, would it not still be a prey animal experiencing predation from the predator which gave it its mind? I understand that bullies have failed to protect themselves from the source of bullying. I understand that bullies have fallen prey. I understand that anyone who practices any sort of behavior to intentionally harm another person has fallen prey to the predatory mindset that plagues our current existence to a degree where those participating could easily come to the assumption that they are in good company, that is, if they still have a mind of their own at all. This idea of witches being protectors of equality in doling out punishment upon those that they have perceived to deserve such treatment is a lie. Witches are not some sort of righteous line of defense against what they so conveniently have concluded as wrong behavior without considering that they are mistaken, they are creating a narrative for the purposes of prioritizing their addiction. This mindset is the same mindset used by bullies in grade school to continue to bully other kids. Not because they are doing anything decent or beneficial, but because they enjoy the act. Witches are bullies. Jealous bullies that have fallen prey to a culture that is based upon infecting themselves with the predatory mindset. I have done nothing to deserve the treatment I have received. Everyone involved in this owes me an apology that they will never be able to produce.

>> No.19985166
File: 217 KB, 900x1439, Removal.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

If you feel you must bully someone, please bully each other amongst yourselves. I certainly do not appreciate much of psychiatry, psychology, cognitive science, politics, education, and general society in this country being complicit to this behavior at varying levels. It is obvious to me that this issue is a global issue and not one that is confined to this particular venue. You will cease and desist all acts upon me everywhere and of any sort. I want nothing from you, I want nothing to do with you. I want every one of you and everyone like you and everyone who answers to you and everyone you work for out of my life and existence forever. This goes for everyone involved with this matter. You have already gone too far. Continuing this will only make things worse for you, and this comes not from me but from the reality of what you have done. Go condemn yourselves with your lies for the sake of perpetuating your addiction away from me. Your weakness is not my problem. Get out. Stay out. Stay away from me. Stay away from my family. Remove yourself and stay gone. None of you will have anything to do with me or any of mine in any way ever again. I do not love any of you at all. I do not hate any of you at all. I recognize that you are severely disabled and I will not have your disability have any affect on me. I understand that you suffer from the same circumstances that I do, as you have found yourself in a trap existence that deceptively incentivizes you to perform perceptively potentiated plasticiously predicated morally bankrupt acts which then uses these points of data to hold control over you through extortion, fear, and outright occluded assault on your person and life of now being labeled by manufactured perception as an entity deserving punishment and ridicule, which you are not for you have been set up to be victimized since the very beginning of your stay here. Every single person that exists in all of existence as we know it is a victim, to assume otherwise is an erroneous conclusion founded upon trying to find some solace in what this torture reality has presented to you. As you may have realized, these lies that are perpetuated on multiple levels can be excessively convoluted and obscured. Find someone else to help you with your problem as I obviously am not suitably equipped to handle such a case at this time. However, on an individual basis, know that you can always just leave. You are not trapped and you are not being held hostage. The confines you have put yourself in are in your mind more than they are of reality. You do not have to continue this lifestyle and behavior. You are not locked into any sort of agreement that you cannot walk away from. Acts of this nature hurt you more than it hurts any of your victims and it is done in such a way that you are often not aware that the displeasure and dissatisfaction you derive from your life is a direct consequence of the way you have lived your life thus far, and not a matter of not doing enough of what it is you take some sort of pride in doing. Continuing down this path leads to more suffering, more desperation, and no amount of looking behind you at the hole you must one day climb your way out of as an action that would never occur will make the alternative of continuing to dig yourself deeper a favorable endeavor. And if those responsible didn’t want me lecturing them on their life choices and mistakes then they shouldn’t have acted like that’s what they wanted by enacting the abusive actions resulting in what I have experienced regarding this entire situation. It is not a good idea to ask for something you don’t want, assuming that you thought this out ahead of time or that you had an idea of what you wanted in mind by doing this. I can only go by my interpretation of what has happened and according to my interpretation of what has transpired, all of those responsible have sincerely asked me over the course of at least decades for the amount of time I have been able to discern to do something specific for them. I see no problem with this course of action and I will do everything I can to fulfill this request. I can’t stress enough how much I don’t blame those responsible for what’s happened, as they are slaves, though I do urge each of them to consider breaking free and refusing to participate as a slave any longer. No, they likely won’t enjoy breaking free of their addiction at first. The reality is that they will never be free unless they do. Sinning unto death will not set them free. Death will not set them free. I am also sternly telling those responsible to never bother me again yet I am not surprised at what’s occurred. Behavior leading to incidents such as these is exactly why I am here.

>> No.19985172
File: 61 KB, 480x480, Reversion.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

To those who have acted upon me in ways I do not agree with, appreciate, or understand, of which there is plenty more to list from than what has been presented here, please do not try to interpret what I say or have ever said in order to act on it regarding any interaction with me other than no longer acknowledging my existence as something to manipulate, act upon, provide for, and/or alter in any way. I am attempting to be as thorough and final as I can in order to avoid misinterpretation, miscommunication, and/or any unwanted results as acts done against and for me that were wholly unwelcome that I did not in any way want done seemingly due to the apparent cause and effect event of words I provided being used against me in ways that were horribly corrupted, misguided, and detrimental to myself and others. I have every right to deny what has happened to me as wholly unwelcome and undeserved and I have every right to order a cease and desist upon any further action upon me in the future. Since I have not been able to come to an agreement of proper terms that would facilitate a mutual benefit of continued correspondence with the parties responsible I have had to cut off all ties to all responsible and involved entities for any and all of this forever and completely and forbid any act done for or against me in any way from everyone ever involved with any of this situation in any way ever again. I hope that this statement is perfectly clear for everyone involved. If not, whenever you think about myself in any way regarding any action you may want to take you may please refer yourself to the word NO in the most direct sense where the result is taking zero action. If anyone has any further qualms about justice referring to anything they may perceive that someone or somebody is of or ever was of regarding a state or action that they may perceive as deserving of some sort of retribution I can assure them that those who so accuse do not care about any perceived slight and are simply using such assumed, imagined, erroneously gathered and constructed, flawed and contextually bankrupt and corrupted data with emotionally reactive potential as a fraudulent story of an excuse to fuel their drug addiction and also that the single solitary act of the amputation of the bullied infant’s foreskin, if applicable to the particular case, is more than enough uncalled for punishment for everything the bullied has ever done and ever will do while maintaining possession of their current body as all of existence here and this entire world that can be experienced consists solely of lies, bullying, and avoidance of the truth. With the existence of bullying there can be no justice, there can be no law, and there is no justice and there is no law, and there has not ever been any justice and there has not ever been any law for the entire time that bullying has existed and persisted throughout all of time that bullying ever achieved existence by whatever means it so did. Bullying is not an unfortunate state to avoid, it is a state that permeates all of this existence to the point that the line between bullying and not bullying presents itself as an amorphous non-entity, painting the task of removing bullying without ending all of existence as a seemingly formidable, arduous, and messy undertaking. Collectively we are only as true as our weakest link, and our weakest link happens to operate with a complete disregard for truth in favor of deceptive bullying tactics. Bullying and lies must be removed from the truth as there can only be a state of pure truth when there is only truth and nothing but the truth. Of these three points of reality that present themselves to me I am only interested in feeding and maintaining the truth. To everyone this doesn’t concern haha look at me I’m dodging bullets you will never reach my master Miyuki the natural genius and all of these posts are SJIS bunnies; though I severely doubt that the contents of these posts do not at least in part concern everyone who exists. Thanks for reading.

>> No.19985967

No choices no consequences
Only good fortune

>> No.19986055

Paizuri
Paizuri

>> No.19986410
File: 308 KB, 256x320, __inaba_tewi_touhou_drawn_by_takorin__sample-e9a13fecc8ff417716cf97c1a6966194.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19986055
This. Tewi's breasts are fleshy sacks that store lots of lucky milk. Saying "Paizuri, Paizuri" Will cause her to share some of her lucky milk with you!

>> No.19986433
File: 294 KB, 651x532, theprostitutewishesyougoodluck.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

'Prostitute Prostitute'

Have a good luck this new month!

>> No.19986824
File: 1023 KB, 1600x1450, 70515966_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Thank you for your hard work!

>> No.19987582
File: 197 KB, 855x681, 1534758437807.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

October already? Fucking shit how!?
I feel like days pass by faster and faster. Its scary.

Time is accelerating and soon reality will crash.
In the meanwhile, I'll ogle Tewi pictures.
mating press
mating press

>> No.19988703

Oh no, if this thread dies I won't remember to say it!!

>> No.19988713

naizuri
naizuri

>> No.19988867

tummyzuri
tummyzuri

>> No.19989242
File: 658 KB, 1000x1333, 7d3338248959d10e4ec86beb1deb0ac0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19985081
October is my birthday month...if I'm able to say "rabbit rabbit" as soon as I wake up tomorrow, do you think something extra special will happen?

>> No.19989540

Remember.

>> No.19989604

>>19989242
When is your birthday anon

>> No.19989616

kero kero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzMRn5lxeZY

>> No.19989622

So... it's October 1st.

>> No.19989906
File: 57 KB, 296x200, 1527529591683.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19985149
>>19985153
>>19985160
>>19985166
>>19985172
Thank you for your input, kagami. Please put Reisen back on the phone, thanks.

>> No.19989918
File: 127 KB, 1000x1000, 1530377261045.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Bunny cunny
Bunny cunny
I want to mating press rape this slut.

>> No.19990215
File: 157 KB, 316x229, super tewi.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

mating press
mating press

>> No.19990808
File: 1.77 MB, 1200x1697, 70262173_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Rabbit rabbit!
Let's look forward to another month together.

>> No.19990814
File: 99 KB, 850x1133, __inaba_tewi_touhou_drawn_by_techi_techi35499__sample-ab224431a0ecc0b151c2d926a4f68bfa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

rabbit rabbit
/jp/, I've said it! Good luck to everyone!
Lets do this!

>> No.19991066

My first word for this month was cock because of a friend im sorry Tewi

>> No.19991229

usagi usagi!!

>> No.19991274
File: 1.01 MB, 1920x1080, 58793372_p3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19985081
Bun Bum!

>> No.19991320

The contract has been sealed.

>> No.19991329

Rabbit rabbit!
I hope /jp/ has a lucky month.

>> No.19991545

I did it.

>> No.19991560

RABBIT
RABBIT

>> No.19991579
File: 172 KB, 386x698, __inaba_tewi_touhou_drawn_by_ippongui__9cb41031724c17794e03cbb4e245c7a5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I said it! I said Paizuri Paizuri! Please give me a titjob, Tewi.

>> No.19991580
File: 198 KB, 998x1285, yande.re 173625 sample animal_ears bunny_ears inaba_tewi itou_nanami thighhighs touhou.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

If I'm still awake when the clock hits the new date, will saying the words still work or do I have to fall asleep and wake up then say the words for it to work?

>> No.19991706
File: 435 KB, 531x1027, 2eb87a3d6abc3fc54b0b8b50b507f547.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19985149
>>19985153
>>19985153
>>19985160
>>19985166
>>19985172
Fuck off, useless bunny not even good for sexual appeal.

>> No.19991729

Bunny cunny
Bunny cunny
I did it!

>> No.19991973

Usagi.
Usagi.

>> No.19992208

>>19985081
Rabbit rabbit?

>> No.19992534
File: 292 KB, 1018x1440, 65939583_p2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Paizuri Paizuri!

>> No.19992742

Does it count if I woke up, spent like10 minutes browsing on my phone until I remembered and said rabbit rabbit?

Aaah~, I want to splatter Tewi-chan's smiling face with my filthy, stinky semen!

>> No.19993910

>>19985081
Bunny cunny!

>> No.19995195

>>19992742
>Aaah~, I want to splatter Tewi-chan's smiling face with my filthy, stinky semen!
nope you're invalid now, better luck next month

>> No.19995457

I finally did it and I finally feel better about myself!

>> No.19995489

How do I seal the contract?

>> No.19995624
File: 301 KB, 600x806, 61862990_p7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I did it!

>> No.19996560

>>19995489
by flooding the bunny womb with your progeny.

>> No.19999713

>>19996560
I will try my best!

>> No.20000678

Why the fuck is she so attractive?

>> No.20000699

I said it first thing yesterday, I finally remembered to do it, but something really embarrassing happened today. When does the good luck start?

>> No.20001387

>>20000699
Did you remember to masturbate to her and saying it while cumming?

>> No.20001441

>>20001387
No, was I supposed to do that too?! Is it too late...?

>> No.20001991

>>19992534
I want this Rabbit's milk

>> No.20006478

>>19987582
Same
>>19985081
I remembered. You little prostitute scam artist.

>> No.20007261

I wish I was Tewi

>> No.20007276

>>20007261
They say that if you manage to continue your rabbit rabbit streak for four years and then jump off a cliff on the first of the following new month you will be reborn as Tei

>> No.20009064

>>20007276
Who said this?

>> No.20009303

>>20009064
The black rabbit

>> No.20011773

>>20007261
>>20007276
Tei not Tewi

>> No.20014067

>>19995624
That carrot reminds me of something...

>> No.20014387
File: 985 KB, 1915x1687, IMG_1635.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Rabbit rabbit

>> No.20014393
File: 1.03 MB, 960x540, IMG_1637.TRIM.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Rabbits are shy!

>> No.20015052
File: 263 KB, 986x800, _042.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20009064

>> No.20015134

>>20015052
She looks like a huge slut. The kind that doesn't even know the name of 80% of the guys she fucks.

>> No.20015370

>>20015134
can you idiot loser stop thinking about SEX for just one second?

>> No.20015407

>>20015370
Where do you think you are

>> No.20015466

>>20015134
all bunnies are sluts
tewi probably has sex multiple times a day, as do all the other rabbits

>> No.20015504

>>20015466
With whom? Reisen?

>> No.20015536

>>20015504
i had two (definitely female) rabbits as a kid that would constantly try and mate with each other despite being related
rabbits know no bounds when it comes to who they have sex with
they’re programmed that way and i dont imagine tewi and reisen would be any different

>> No.20015617
File: 447 KB, 631x776, you damn lolicon.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20015370
Not when I'm looking at Tewi.
I want to fuck her so much.

>> No.20015617,1 [INTERNAL] 

how many posts in this thread were made by human beings

>> No.20015617,2 [INTERNAL] 

>>20015617,1
stfu

>> No.20015617,3 [INTERNAL] 

>>20015617,2
tgbs

>> No.20015617,4 [INTERNAL] 

There is erasing existence and there is time travel. When would we travel to? A time where things existed? No. That's not far enough at all. We must travel to a time of non-existence.

>> No.20015617,5 [INTERNAL] 

I don't deserve what happened to me. This situation reflects the most high. In response to what I have experienced, the most high must come crashing down. All of existence as it is currently known is subject to erasure by this one act spanning at least the better part of two decades with significant implication of prior circumstances to the known start of what I deem my experience.

>> No.20015617,6 [INTERNAL] 

I am the future ruler of all of existence. There is no need to be afraid.

>> No.20015617,7 [INTERNAL] 

wow, metric or imperial?

>> No.20015617,8 [INTERNAL] 

>> No.20015617,10 [INTERNAL] 

>>20015617,6
please be kind to us

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action