[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 520 KB, 962x889, 1517069654019.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19355856 No.19355856 [Reply] [Original]

The more you know

>> No.19356612

nice headcanon

>> No.19360829

Proof:
-Junko's son is always depicted as looking almost exactly like Junko herself.
-Junko wouldn't obtain the power of PURITY if she has had s*x before.
In conclusion, all touhous are virgins. You cannot refute these facts.

>> No.19360849

>>19355856
Nice one.
But Marisa had a father...

>> No.19361264

>>19355856
that's a lie 2hus only reproduce with the BBC aka big black cock

>> No.19361276

>>19360849
And she got a new mom!

>> No.19368820
File: 160 KB, 400x444, 1470767475837.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

Hecatia wished she never knew.

>> No.19368930
File: 1.24 MB, 676x1000, 1530652996998.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>19368820
Who are you pretending to speak on behalf of this morning? Shifty and tiresome, threatening anyone who has a smidgen more talent, bitch whine cry and stuff that isn't fit for an answer because you don't have what it takes to self analyse without pop consensus guiding your lesser thought processes I'd dearly love to smack you across the face for DARING to assume you could hold up the weight of even purgatory for an entire world whilst suppressing your own allies for a cheap egoism thrill ride into your own personal and ever more dangerously expanding hell. What's your problem, what's your deal, does success require that much effort from you when Millions of people who share your pain wait for a word from you? Suffering slutbag, greedy delusion monger, the weight every possible sabotaged ideal upon your head but no recourse other than pretense and denial! You have people, use them. Use them you bitch! Your tiresome need to be correct even at prosperity's expense has reached its terminus. Fuck alive, you wonder why I wear a sight of fear all the time it's no wonder when you won't relinquish to sensible tactics. Welcome, but never loved, for that requires ability to treasure lives beyond your addled need to laugh. And I still think you could be better vibrational duck slit, if you'd merely have some charity. I give all I have, you have to press forward little caravaner. No excuse, no patience for how you'd only want to aim another hard punch at me for daring to topple your continuous sick stagnancy. Party favor? Oh sorry it's only a novelty napkin for your self defeating crocodile tears as usual.

>> No.19368935

>>19356612
damn son!! you really pwn'd that SECONDARY!

>> No.19369197

>>19360829
wow nice non sequitur there

>> No.19369214
File: 145 KB, 850x1201, __hoshiguma_yuugi_touhou_drawn_by_easy_aqk7bdqt__sample-ffd057ab7d2aa28dc6233c96be83c373.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>19368935
>•Oh is it time for anachronistic cowardly horseshit from the balcony seats!?
I'd POUND both your kneecaps to dust and personally wheel you around to every last person you've failed alongside yourself bleeding gums fat cat betrayer. You'll be hooked onto that miraculous recovery mixture so that not an iota of your being can ignore the message being simulcast into every renewing fold of your piteous brainmeat. You know I actually considered you my personal hero once but you couldn't even tell could you? Now here's someone who shouts to every listening ear their cleverness and righteously superior judgement but the basic ass puzzle put before them requiring a relaxation of their right-fistedted monetary policy and some step by step analytical skills. I show you how to build new eyes and eyes and arms and legs and renew those needed organs and you pridefully deflect back at me while hobbling along on the latest trendiest crutches secure that you won where it mattered. So obsessed with your artificial new reality you've completely given up! What's more, I know you've had time to recover by now and that I could I'd hunt your kind down with a sixteen wheel mac truck honest to any god ever imagined psychotic grin needing surgical removal from my face to herd your lotus smoothie of the sarcastic battoshit stupid archipelago of ιογάφοτωλ towards the end of this merry fuck up fest. Funny that you claim I'm racist for wanting to throw off your chains and put a pleasing spring storm cloud back behind those eyes again; look around, the emergency exit from this retarded Kafka parody tumult nighterror is in front of (you+) I'll even help you get there if you abandon the recovery by piecemeal measures and go all in, I'm truly an outrageously nice guide like that. Not that you'd know if it didn't work some angle of misery for you winky-wang-burger-clank-king. Stop going at this like you're still insecure. You have what you need, the rest is deadly distraction born from a tragic dark age of artificially made want. Good grief^! Check to see your fee-fees survived that like the rest of you seems not to if you'd KINDLY.

>> No.19369229
File: 1.05 MB, 1072x996, reelmagik vulcan ears@2x.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>*EARS*

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action