Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 93 KB, 727x599, 727px-SSIB13YorihimePowers.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18205795 No.18205795 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Who is the strongest, most OP 2hu? The weakest?

>> No.18205837

1. Hecatia
2. Some fairy

>> No.18205852
File: 124 KB, 232x473, wriggle wriggle.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18205852

Strongest is the moonhu you posted.
Weakest youkai is wriggle.
Weakest overall is Akyuu.

>> No.18205857
File: 809 KB, 840x960, __doremy_sweet_touhou_drawn_by_hisona_suaritesumi__980f379b53e02e2fe2ccce6cbe5f7886.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18205857

Where does she stand?

>> No.18205940
File: 756 KB, 700x890, 1491892433751.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18205940

>> No.18206108

>>18205857
The smuggest.

>> No.18206125

>>18205795
Hecatia. ZUN confirmed it himself.
Eirin, Sagume, and Junko are racing for the second.

Weakest is some Tsukumogami schmuck. If it's named it's either Akyuu or Rinnosuke, but they could very well be able to use Danmaku so Daiyousei can be weaker.

>> No.18206146
File: 463 KB, 1462x2048, __himekaidou_hatate_kijin_seija_and_saigyouji_yuyuko_touhou_drawn_by_aozora_taf__210bbefc15bc6b0773426e4be483d856.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18206146

>>18205795
>most OP 2hu? The weakest?
Seija

>> No.18206221

The weakest is me (。•́︿•̀。)

>> No.18206238
File: 144 KB, 850x1416, heca.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18206238

Praise her
Worship her
Adore her

>> No.18206244

>>18206146
Seija is my headcannon strongest. Just give me ISC2 for fucks sake.

>> No.18206262
File: 488 KB, 1184x2200, 1498228613242.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18206262

>> No.18206270

Yukari is the most powerful 2hu.

>> No.18206299

>>18206262
Kuso list. Tewi is powerful.

>> No.18206346
File: 108 KB, 500x500, 1384897019349.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18206346

>>18205795
>Who is the strongest, most OP 2hu?

>> No.18206350
File: 66 KB, 565x800, __hecatia_lapislazuli_touhou_drawn_by_kusoyarou__4138937dbfac089f5155b64f814f440a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18206350

I've noticed that the strongest ones appear to be mostly outside of Gensokyo, and with good reason:

They don't need human faith to thrive. That alone gives a lot more freedom than being simply confined behind some barrier, though I guess the Lunarians still do it because fuck impurity.

>> No.18206502
File: 180 KB, 945x945, 1430887470971.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18206502

>>18206262
This might legitimately be one of the worst Touhou powerlevel lists I've ever seen.

>> No.18206773

>>18206502
Futo a serial arsonist.

>> No.18206891

>>18205795
Hecka-chan all the way, considering she got her "goddess" title by being the strongest thing in (presumably) all three hells. A bit of digression here, but does that mean that she's just a really strong being and not a true goddess? Or she's also a real goddess and the title meant the goddess of hell?

>> No.18206905

>>18206262
I'm not even getting into the power level debate but why do they use serious images for some of the touhous and joke images for some others?

>> No.18206906

>>18206891
There are several goddesses of Hell. It's just a title given to powerful people.

>> No.18206915
File: 540 KB, 770x770, 5fef13ab288f93e1ab1b08b688c66938.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18206915

ez

>> No.18206922

>>18206262
>t. Lunarian shill

>> No.18206925

>>18205857
To be honest, she seems like a really big deal considering her role in AoCF. The Dream World seems like a much more dangerous place than Gensokyo so I'm not surprised if she has some weird reality warping power. Also, is the Dream World connected to all (Moon, Earth, Gensokyo, etc) the worlds? If so, she must be some important big shot in the cosmic scheme of things.

>> No.18206932

>>18206262
Hi Watasuki.

>> No.18207115
File: 196 KB, 1159x1612, dreme.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18207115

>>18206925
Given by dialogue she's apparently Yukari's equivalent in the Dream World and likely more than that given the Dream World is more expansive and dangerous than Gensokyo, and from the freaky self cloning and dream soul shit she does in AoCF, it won't surprise me that she'll be near, if not right on top of the powerlevel list.

>> No.18207125
File: 388 KB, 720x2473, 1267038059968.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18207125

>>18205795

>> No.18207135

>>18207125
I never get tired of the last line

>> No.18207277

>>18205795
Hecatia. She the Lady of Hell itself and Shikiei's superior. The reason that Demons from Hell cannot invade Gensokyo it's because Hecatia told them to stay back.

If she's feeling more vindictive, she could've set loose the Demons of Hell on the Lunarian Capital.

>> No.18207292

>>18207115
I haven't been too deep in AoCF's story, so I haven't seen the true grasp of Doremy's shit. Can anybody explain her abilities with the Dream selves/dopplegangers? Also, is it true that Sumireko could've possibly died/replaced with her dream self? Pretty fucked up for a Touhou game if that's the case.

>> No.18207302

>>18207125
Byakuren did nothing wrong.

>> No.18207312

>>18207125
but sakuya herself says in wahh that she just goes really fast and doesn't actually have time powers

stopped reading there
bad kopipe

>> No.18207320

>>18205795
Pretty unrelated but if Junko and Heca were invading the moon, wouldn't Hecatia be in her blonde form? Or is it Red-Heca because the time we faced her is in the Dream World?

>> No.18207342

>>18206502
My favourite powerlevel lists are always the ones that basically just rank the characters based on their stage so that you have funny stuff like Orinrin > Yuugi.

>> No.18207384

>>18207320
Yeah, basically. The Dream World is part of the otherworlds

>> No.18207399
File: 366 KB, 1600x2200, Letty cookies.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18207399

>>18206262
>Letty
>canonically stated to be able to cause an incident on her own
>not strongest class
???

>> No.18207406

>>18207292
Perfect Possession shoves the real person into the dream world, so their dream self is let loose.
Sumireko had three versions of herself because the occult balls created a third.

>> No.18207540

>>18206262
Not withstanding the fact that this is a terrible power level chart, why is Eirin above Eiki and Yukari?

>> No.18207567

>>18207540
Not him but I always presume Eirin is some high-level god. I could see her way outclassing Yukari, a mere powerful Youkai, but probably not cosmic authority like Eiki. And besides, Eiki isn't even in charge of the Lunarian underworld so we probably have no way to gauge how powerful Lunarians truly are.

>> No.18207604

>>18207567
Didn't ZUN said in an interview that Eirin is actually a minor god compared to other moon deities?

>> No.18207608
File: 216 KB, 500x500, 9127492174921.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18207608

>>18207399
>>18207540
Better yet:
>Komachi is in the same rank as Yamame, Lunasa, and Medicine
>Momiji is in "Powerful" along with the likes of Yuuka, Shou, and Sakuya
>Kanako and Suwako are somehow above Byakuren and Miko despite their treatment as equals in SoPM
>Aya is somehow in the same rank as Remilia and Yuyuko
>Mokou and Kaguya are in separate ranks (and Kaguya is in the same rank as Eirin despite having been confirmed to be weaker than her via ZUN)
>Futo is apparently just as powerful as Mystia, Yoshika, and Kyouko
>Lunasa and Merlin are higher than Lyrica
This list is abominably bad and trying to make any sense of it or its decisions is wasting your time.

>> No.18207641

>>18207567
The thing is with Eirin and Yukari, their greatest strengths aren't in their magical abilities, but their respective intellects. Considering the entire "Second Lunar War" story arc's point was essentially the two of them trying to out-plan each other, and Yukari ultimately got what she wanted in the end, it's safe to say Eirin doesn't really outclass her. She's ridiculously smart and powerful, sure, but she can only do so much against the unknown.

>> No.18207646

>>18206262
this is so bad it actually made me laugh. how much does the LIDF pay you for this?

>> No.18207657

Sidenote but Yukari doesn't seem that strong in the grand scheme anymore, right? It used to be she was the end all in early Touhou, but the introduction of Hecatia, Eiki, Watatsukis, Eirin, Sagume, Doremy, Junko, Okina, maybe even Suika and Kasen, the latter of which we don't know the extent of what she can do, seems to have seen her dropped in status quite a bit. There are many who are her equal, if not much stronger.

>> No.18207680

>>18207657
Most of Yukari's power came from no-limit fanwanking anyway.

>> No.18207724
File: 115 KB, 1004x904, Screenshot_2018-01-13-01-17-19-1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18207724

>>18207657
Yeah. Yukari got called out by Dream Kasen saying that she's reluctant to interfere with incidents directly. On another note, plenty of people say Junko is really powerful. Am I missing something? I thought her only ability was to purify things. Granted, that's a vague as hell ability but I don't get people calling her one of the strongest.

>> No.18207780

>>18206346
Laws were made to be mind broken

>> No.18207890

>>18207657
>>18207680
AoCF seems to have deflated Yukari's image a bit, which is good news. Maybe ZUN finally noticed that she was increasingly coming across as an annoying Mary Sue.

>> No.18207909
File: 143 KB, 500x499, touhou power levels.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18207909

>>18205795

>> No.18207929

>>18207608
Literally this

>> No.18208099

>>18207657
Yukari is definitely stronger than Suika. We aren't sure about Kasen.

Yukari is one of the most powerful Youkai in Gensokyo. The thing is that we know a lot of characters that don't live in Gensokyo now.

>> No.18208108

>>18207604
It was the opposite iirc
Eirin is probably as powerful as the likes of Junko which is one of the strongest characters now. Do remember she trained the Watatsukis.

>> No.18208136

Can Shiki kill shrine maidens?

>> No.18208199

>>18205837
Shoulda ended here.

And yes, fairies are ACTUALLY weaker than the weakling who is Akyuu, who is canonically able to bully them.

>> No.18208209

>>18208108
I think he said her status wasn't very high and that the only reason she is any relevant to them was because she was one of the founders of the Lunar Capital.

>> No.18208263

>>18207724
Anyone who's given the mooninites trouble, genuine trouble, for aeons, is probably a big deal. Also I believe all the characters in LoLK past stage 1 were confirmed bizarrely powerful, which was one reason Eirin wanted the player characters to use the ultramarine elixir.

>> No.18208273

>>18207657
I never thought she sounded strong. Rather, she boasts so much she must be hiding behind those boasts. Remilia does the same shit.

>> No.18208280

>>18208099
>Yukari is definitely stronger than Suika.
what makes you say that

>> No.18208286
File: 319 KB, 1000x845, 1432543256.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18208286

>>18207780
Do not lewd the Law.

>> No.18208293

>>18208209
I believe it was stated somewhere that Eirin is Lord Tsukuyomi relative.

>> No.18208376

>>18208280
Suika's more like Yuyuko level where she's near Yukari but not the same level. Although Suika is probably stronger than Yuyuko.

iirc during the Genso-Lunar War long ago it was stated that Suika was just one of Yukari's generals but I can't confirm.

>> No.18208544
File: 130 KB, 436x516, aya_raised_eyebrow.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18208544

>>18205795
>>18206262
>Yorihime
>strongest
Can't fight your own battles alone so you have to cry like a little bitch to the gods so they can let you borrow their powers out of pity and then claim to be the strongest.

Sure, kid. Turn off console command first.

>> No.18208657

Hecatia isn't a real goddess and isn't the most important entity in the hell, and is constantly bullied for a slug, she's only the goddess of paizuri and crossed legs.

>> No.18208661

>>18206262
I'll help you out with a few of the more outrageous omissions.

Watatsuki sisters 1 > 2
Eirin 2 > 1
Mokou 3 > 2
Kanako 3 > 2
Reimu 3 > 1
Yukari 3 > 1
Utusho 3 > 4
Yuugi 3 > Powerful
Aya 4 > Powerful
Flandre 4 > 3
Remilia 4 > Powerful
Tenshi 4 > 3
Hatate Powerful > 1st class
Keine 1st class > 4
Marisa 1st class > 3
Sanae 1st class > 4

>> No.18209379
File: 260 KB, 620x640, 1947219743192.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18209379

>>18208661
Anon, what the fuck are you even doing?

>> No.18209427

How do we even quantify "power level"? 1v1 duels? All-out battle royale?

>> No.18209474

>>18207312
>trusting one of the biggest liars in Gensokyo.

>> No.18209499
File: 73 KB, 327x328, 1358033446894.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18209499

>>18207399
letty is so fat, she is able to cause an incident by falling off her bed.

>> No.18209507

>>18205795
Logically it should be Yukarin. But for some bizarre reason ZUN insists it's Hecatia, so Hecatia.

>> No.18209528
File: 42 KB, 135x122, 9A8DDA94-4693-4319-A828-4A78FF1EF326.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18209528

>>18206262
>lunarian scum at the top

Kuso list

>> No.18209547
File: 128 KB, 1280x720, 1317536558483.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18209547

1- Reimu
2- the rest

>> No.18209575

>>18209507
>Logically it should be Yukarin
Why? Yukari is one of the most powerful members of a dying species that has to resort to isolating themselves from the rest of the world to survive.

>> No.18209761

>>18209575

Are you daft mate, classical youkai don't need the barrier. Mamizou was just hanging out outside until recently. Yukari usually isn't in Gensokyo, saying she performs proper sterilization procedures "every time she enters".

>> No.18209795
File: 1.09 MB, 1411x800, 08.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18209795

Do power levels even matter when Yukari can easily get anyone to do her bidding? Her plotting is far more effective than boundaries, every Lunarian is essentially working for her in Bougetsushou despite trying to go against her. Eirin even helped build the rocket, and the Watats pulled all the guards away from the palace.

>> No.18209814

>>18209795
Kasen confirmed in AoCF that Yukari is actually a huge coward though.

>> No.18209821

>>18209507
I'd expect that characters like Eiki, Junko, Hecatia, Yorihime or Toyohime would find ways to counteract or outright nullify her manipulation of borders in one way or another desu.

>> No.18209825

>>18209507
Headcanon powers can't fight against ZUN's words.
>>18209795
And yeah, for the most part, Yukari uses her intellect rather than her powers. AoCF actually downgraded her on that aspect thought, even falsely accusing the smug goddess of being involucrated

>> No.18209839

>>18209814
Dream Kasen is a dirty liar, who probably doesn't know Yukari has no problem getting tied up with god-sealing rope and having a nuclear bomb held at her point blank so she can pull off a trick.

>> No.18209851

>>18209839
The entire point of the Dream versions is that they're completely honest (Even if a little exaggerated) about what they think, so to say any of the Dream selves tell lies is stupid.

>> No.18209852

>>18209795
Yukari's big plan in SSiB is completely retarded and pretty much only works because the plot says it does. After all, it involves such great highlights as willingly surrendering to the enemy and just hoping that they will send you back home instead of doing anything else even though this is the 2nd time you invaded them or leaving your friend and her half human gardener on the moon for quite literally a whole month and just kinda hoping that no one will notice them at any point, even if they sneak into forbidden areas. It's supposed to sound like some big Zhuge Liang style longtime planning but it just sounds stupid and unlikely to ever work out well in any way.

>> No.18209865
File: 56 KB, 408x491, __fujiwara_no_mokou_touhou_drawn_by_shangguan_feiying__744d7cabe12aacc27199aac31746d855.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18209865

>>18206262
>Yuuka, Koishi, Marisa being ranked that low

>> No.18209871

>>18209852
Yukari is able to play the Lunarians like a damn fiddle or programmed machine, that's why it works.

You should have realized this as soon as she's able to get the exact two specific Lunarians she needs targeted by all the rest of the Lunarians with one tiny action of teaching a teenage human girl a skill she should already know.

>> No.18209887

>>18209839
>Dream Kasen is a dirty liar
Onis are incapable of lying, though

>> No.18209890

>>18209887

They are capable of not seeing things though, like Yukari taking massive risks on herself and Gensokyo, which she is stated to care about more than anyone.

>> No.18209912

>>18209871
Not him, but...
>Yukari's plan only works because SSiB's plot demands it.
>Uh, no, Yukari is smart and her foresight is that amazing.
Really nigga?

>> No.18209917

>>18209912
SSiB Chapter 1 Title: The Sage's Plan

Last line of CiLR: "That was the reason for Yukari's second Lunar War." (Referring to deeply scarring Eirin)

Bougetsushou is literally a Yukari plot from the first title to the last sentence.

>> No.18209942

>>18209917
He says:
>Yukari's plan is stupid and shouldn't work but it works because plot contrivance.
Then you say:
>It actually makes sense for it to work because Yukari is just that smart and cunning.
Can you guess the problem here?

>> No.18209944

>>18209917
not >>18209912
or >>18209852
but saying "oh, it was all Yukari's keikaku all along" doesn't solve anything thought. The plan was stupid even if it was a long plan and Bougetsushou was literally Yukari's thing. It work out because the plot demands it and that's it.

>> No.18209962

>>18209944

That's sort of the thing with all of Touhou/fiction. Yukari is a meta perspective character according to SCoOW anyways so chalk the plot cheating up to that if you want.

>> No.18209994

>>18209962
>Yukari is a meta perspective character according to SCoOW
It honestly would have been more accurate if he had just called her a walking Deus Ex Machina

>> No.18210083

>>18206262
Miko was capable of figuring out and despelling Kaguya's powers in ULiL's PS4 port.

>> No.18210104

>>18207724
She is strong enough to challenge the Lunarians.
She's bffsies with arguably the strongest character in canon.
She was able to turn a fairy into an engine of destruction and chaos.
She can pull a Yuyuko on anyone who has recently made a mistake.
She's scary, yes.

>> No.18210118

>>18207657
>early Touhou
So IaMP and earlier?
Anyway, while she isn't the omnipotent force people make her out to be, she's still strong as hell, all things considered.

>> No.18210125

>>18208280
She's the one who forces Suika into her physical form during IaMP. That alone would suggest that she's more "powerful" in that regard (though obviously Suika beats her in terms of sheer strength.)

>> No.18210138

>>18207657
This triggers the Yukarifags

>> No.18210144
File: 72 KB, 300x300, 9d72bbe5f7fea596be343c220d454943.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18210144

>>18209814
>>>>>>>>Kasen

>> No.18210156 [SPOILER] 
File: 469 KB, 168x142, 1515812461971.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18210156

>>18209427
That's the issue with these things.
Case in point, Sakuya.
Sakuya, with what we know of her, can easily murder any human character.
That said, there's nothing to suggest that she has enough fire power to harm someone like, say, Yuuka, who someone like Marisa or Reimu would have more tools to deal with.

>>18209825
Actually, Yukari has never been flawless as a strategist.
She was tricked during IN, and she didn't realize what was happening during SWR immediately, dismissing the early signs of an incident.
There's only one character who's been a consistent top tier strategist, one character who can think several steps ahead of even Yukari, and she's been consistent in this aspect. A character who many people assume is kind of a dumbass, but in actuality is probably the most clever character in the entire series.
And obviously it's not the one on the right.

>> No.18210161

>>18207657
>It used to be she was the end all in early Touhou
Lmao no. Why would she have been considered the top 2hu, for being one of Gensokyo's creators and having a vague ass ability?
Shinki had already appeared 2 games before her and she was the creator God of a fucking demon dimension and all of it's inhabitants.

>> No.18210163

>>18210156

Yuyuko was tricked or misled though. She declared victory in the second Lunar War because she thought the purpose was trolling the Watatsukis, but CiLR doesn't even mention them in the real purpose given in third-person omniscient.

>> No.18210172

>>18210163
>She declared victory in the second Lunar War because she thought the purpose was trolling the Watatsukis
Except that was literally her only investment in the "War".

>> No.18210181

>>18210083
So she no-sold another character's abilities?
I wonder if she can do that against other characters' abilities.

>> No.18210191
File: 416 KB, 1200x1200, dead-bird1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18210191

>>18210172
Yuyuko: "To a bloodless victory for Gensokyo in the second Lunar war!"

RIP G.I. Crow a REAL Gensokian hero.

>> No.18210199

>>18210181
It's hard to say, as "Hermit Arts" just seem to be whatever ZUN wants them to be.
At the very least, I'd expect her to be able to break down other character's powers to its core components and understand how they work, at least the more vague ones like consumption of history or controlling supernatural phenomenon. Understanding how they work alone could give her the tools she needs to counter them.

>> No.18210267
File: 38 KB, 344x291, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18210267

>>18206262
Fucking g-HAHAHAHHAHAHA
Who the fuck made this, I want to kow what they were on when this shit list was made.

>> No.18210360

>>18210267
A quick Google search returned this.
https://warosu.org/jp/thread/11558689
Enjoy laughing at 2013-era /jp/, anons.

>> No.18210376

>>18210360
Searching through warosu should be faster- thanks anon

>> No.18210420
File: 234 KB, 1023x723, 1456080755474.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18210420

>>18206262
>Ever believing youkai scum

lmao

>> No.18210428
File: 144 KB, 500x500, I am The Law.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18210428

>>18206346
>not the gif

step it up

>> No.18210443
File: 36 KB, 622x175, This is truth.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18210443

>> No.18210475
File: 204 KB, 500x500, __shinki_touhou_drawn_by_tajima_yuuki__jp_edition.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18210475

>>18210443
The Hakurei shrine is Shinki's shrine by proxy and reasons of why there are more monsters and youkais there than humans.

>> No.18210492

>>18210475
Only time will tell, I still hold the opinion of Hakurei Dragon being a placeholder for ZUN, besides the fact that place is loaded with yokais makes me who even has the balls to donate, do the villagers donate to Reimu as a rite of passage? Are you enough of a bad dude to donate and come back alive.

>> No.18210549
File: 145 KB, 1000x800, 60250873_p1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18210549

>>18205795
The most powerful being in touhou is Mimi-chan and you can't deny it, Mimi-chan is the embodiment of sex!
The deepest 2hu lore out there.

>> No.18210568

Yukarifags are hilarious
She gets BTFO many times in the canon and has to exert herself to do stuff like beat some low tier con artists. She's not nearly as powerful as you all paint her and even if ZUN himself tells you that there's someone stronger you just ignore it and continue your pathetic circlejerk

>> No.18210577

>>18210568
>t. Yukaribasher
Salty cuz our girl got more appearances than your literally 2hu?

>> No.18210598

>>18207657
Yukari is the strongest, dude. She can manipulate reality itself.

>> No.18210599

>>18210577
I don't hate Yukari. I think she's cute, very strong and her power is very versatile (aka bullshit) for acting even on conceptual borders.
What I hate is the retards that think that she's omnipotent while having less bullshit powers than, idk, Suika. Not even mentioning Hecatia.

>> No.18210606

>>18210577
He's right you know.
You guys always pull the "she has boundary control! She's stronger or as strong by default" spellcard. It's retarded.
Just deal with it.
Also, your sentence makes no sense,

>> No.18210645

>>18210577
Not everyone likes Mary Sues.

>> No.18210850
File: 236 KB, 1143x851, 1514713666675.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18210850

If Yukari was stronger than the entire Touhou casts (not mentioning the lunarians and Heca), what is her true weakness, according to the power level itself?

>> No.18210874
File: 5 KB, 126x126, 1506359247284.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18210874

>>18210850
Vengeful spirits

>> No.18210877

>>18210874
Pitiful isn't it?

>> No.18210895
File: 167 KB, 252x329, 1431252888731.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18210895

>>18210877
Yukari's not so strong anymore

>> No.18210993
File: 61 KB, 697x642, roast.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18210993

>>18206262
>Tenshi in the same level as Miko

>> No.18211091
File: 1.25 MB, 2927x3146, powerlevel.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18211091

>>18206262
It can be worse

>> No.18211120
File: 761 KB, 1155x835, furaran.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18211120

>>18211091
Yeah, uh, this is absurdly retarded.

Whoever made this, go shoot your fucking self.

>> No.18211130
File: 1.61 MB, 2927x3146, 1497730283994.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18211130

>>18211091
why bother posting this version, just use the one with armstrong for the memes.

>> No.18211165

Yukari is the strongest and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

>> No.18211213

>>18211165
Yukari please stop posting and go back to my rape dungeon.

>> No.18211351

>>18210181
>>18210199
I think that's just because Kaguya's ability is related to timespace which is one of the specialties of Hermit Arts (Miko and Kasen's pocket dimensions, teleportation, etc).

>> No.18211484

>>18206262
>>18206905
Idk but I like the serious images. They make the characters look super cool.
>>18207342
Orin is like that survival horror boss that keeps coming back to life. If not for her endurance I would not have taken that seriously.

>> No.18211501

>>18209851
>a little exaggerated
pretty sure it's more like exaggerated several times over
>>18210568
Every time Yukari's been BTFO'd it's actually a clever ruse to make people think she's not actually as smart/clever/strong as she really is, and you've fallen for it, pal.

>> No.18211596

Why do people argue about Yukari's power at all anyways when she can just make anyone else do exactly what she wants, when she wants with practically zero effort? It doesn't matter if Hecatia/Moonbitch is stronger if Hecatia is dumb enough to get rused by the moon and the moon is dumb enough to get rused by Yukari.

>> No.18211678

>>18209852
Lunarians will do that because they don't like unnecessary conflict. This is also why even Yorihime agreed to Danmaku despite being able to kill all of them in the spot.

Also you don't get why Lunarians can't see Yuyuko. Yuyuko and Youmu aren't sneaking around, they can walk around willy-nilly in the open and no one will see them.
Lunarians reject the idea of life and death. For ghosts to exist, that means they accept the idea of death. They don't see ghosts because the Lunarian culture doesn't have death.

>>18211596
She can't. She can't even beat the Watatsukis directly on the first Genso-Lunar war lmao
let alone people above them

>> No.18211695

>>18209994
You don't know what Deus Ex Machina is when Yukari has been helpless against many 2hus like Moonbitches, Eirin, Junko, Sagume, and arguably even Joon, Shion, and Doremy.

>> No.18211811

If you really think about it, it's pretty unrealistic that Gensokyo would remain so stable. There are just too many powerful and ambitious people stuffed into one tiny spot, and not that much to be ambitious over. All it would take is one person acting out, ignoring the rules and successfully evading Reimu to throw the whole thing into chaos.

Really old beings are content mostly chilling out, I guess.

>> No.18211821
File: 141 KB, 1085x778, __doremy_sweet_touhou_drawn_by_ashiyama_yoshinori__c5bb088cb9844d8956e9b0a1da5a6c6e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18211821

>>18207115
Additionally, given she draws her powers from dreams aka. imagination, Doremy is practically a god in the highest definition possible. Not sure if it's only in her own world, though.

That and having briefly reigned over the evacuated Lunarians who were even unaware that they were even in the dream world is likely saying a lot.

>> No.18211838

>>18210267
>>18210360
I was the one who made that thread. I found the image on futaba.

>> No.18211904

>>18211678
>Yuyuko and Youmu aren't sneaking around,

The characters literally say that they were sneaking around, are shown in an image to be sneaking around and Yukari just says that they don't stand out because they are from a "pure" land which Lunarians don't mind. After all, if Yuyuko and Youmu (who isn't even a full ghost) are invisible anyway, why make any sort of distraction ever?

>> No.18211926

>>18211091
I think the worst one I ever saw was a chart that had tons of different franchises in it, with Yukari somehow being on the same level as people like Kami Tenchi.

>> No.18211932

>>18205795
>Strongest.
Demi Fiend.

>Weakest.
Slime.

>> No.18212094
File: 556 KB, 943x1200, reimublanca.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18212094

Where does Reimu Blanca fit on the list?

>> No.18212119

>>18212094
Who knows.

>> No.18212132

>>18210993
You don't use fighting games to seriously find out someone's power level. Tenshi beat Yukari in this game and Reimu in SWR.

>> No.18212158

>>18212132
Kokoro is the strongest character in 2hu because she beat Reimu, Miko and Hijirin at the same time. Check and mate, Reimufags.

>> No.18212199

>>18209887
They hate lying, and shouldn't lie, but Kasen lies about her names and Suika is by her own admission somewhat dishonest

>> No.18212208

>>18211904
They don't need to sneak around, they're just being careful. In a sense in this land they're similar to a weaker Koishi where Lunarians aren't able to see them normally unless they do something that's going to get them seen. They're like some speck of dust you see but don't notice.
Distractions are needed because Yorihime and Toyohime are particularly strong Lunarians that can very likely sense them. Yuyuko was part of the first Genso-Lunar war, and likely so are hundreds of more ghosts.
Not to mention that the moon rabbits might be able to sense them as well, seeing as they aren't real Lunarians.

>> No.18212219
File: 11 KB, 273x364, Q_portrait.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18212219

>>18211821
I think she's basically Q so long as she's within the dream world. Not a god, but with all godly powers.

>> No.18212222

>>18212219
So, basically she is as powerful as the plot demands?

>> No.18212242
File: 56 KB, 200x314, 200px-Th14Cirno.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18212242

no one has mentioned cirno... baka

>> No.18212246
File: 139 KB, 728x1083, hssib21_18.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18212246

>>18212208
They can quite literally just see them. No one is invisible in SSiB at any point. I know the manga is shit and no one would ever want to read it again but that stuff is right in the manga.

>> No.18212308
File: 109 KB, 201x314, sarorin disgust.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18212308

>>18212222
Thank you for indirectly reminding me of those shitty Q episodes on Voyager. The worst of Touhou can't compare to that trainwreck of writing.

>> No.18212349

>>18207115
>>18211821
Also pretty sure on one of the routes in LoLK I think it might've been Reisen's?

The protagonist just straight up calls Doremy 'the most dangerous person in the entity of the Dream World'.

>> No.18212358

>>18212308
Sorry lad.

>> No.18212399
File: 827 KB, 900x1200, 56242995_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18212399

>>18212349
Doremy is one of the few characters where she goes easy on you and it's like, no really, she was going easy on you. Like Hecatia does but she double teams you, and Sagume is testing you. Doremy wanted to stop the bullshit and that's why she's got the smuggest "defeat" portrait in the series.

>> No.18212499

>>18205852
>Akyuu
you mean Rumia, right?

>> No.18212617

>>18211596
>B-but she's smart. And if she can't beat them she can just outsmart them. Y-you just got rused by her because she doesn't wants to show all her power anyways.
Yukari suffers from being one of the smartest characters written by a not so smart person. I'm not saying ZUN is dumb, but writing a 300 IQ level genius for him just means that the plot bends to what she wants because keikaku.
It's not different from watching the shlock that is the Sherlock series because of how there being smart means basically black magic where everything bends to their whims. It's literally the same.

>> No.18212632

>>18212617
Given her powers allow for the perfect espionage tool, I wouldn't say its far fetched.

>> No.18212635

>>18212499
Rumia has the strength of ten bears, meanwhile Akyuu will literally die of old age in a few years.

>> No.18212687

>>18212635
Only nine, actually, unless she's been fed recently.

>> No.18212718

>>18212617
I have no idea where you people get this other than the yukari fandom.
Yukari gets trumped all the time.

>> No.18212791
File: 348 KB, 512x512, Suika-suika-ibuki-25999460-512-512.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18212791

>>18212632
You know who also has both omnipresence and intangibility? Suika
Yet I never see her in these threads despite her density manipulation affecting conceptual densities being on par with Yukari's conceptual border manipulation bullshit.
Is it because she's a drunkard that just wants to party and has no keikakus with a further objective? Is it because she's a loli?

>> No.18212809

>>18212791
Because Suika can't be fanwanked to near omnipotent levels by just saying muh border between thought and reality or something along those lines. Also she smells bad.

>> No.18212882
File: 990 KB, 1029x1102, womanlet suika.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18212882

>>18212791
>Is it because she's a loli?
Yea, this is a good representation of how important height is for respect, even for magical beings.

>> No.18212896
File: 327 KB, 1000x1400, 1513709424945.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18212896

Reimu can kick the ass of everything

>> No.18212979

>>18207909
who is that guy in the middle quoting?

>> No.18212998

>>18212635
>Rumia has the strength of ten bears
[citation needed]

>> No.18213139
File: 77 KB, 600x450, 1215503179375-Yukari Yakumo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18213139

>>18205795
>Who is the strongest, most OP 2hu?
Yukari 'the meta character' Yakumo, considering what ZUN says in her character profile in SCoOW.
>The weakest?
Danmaku fodder fairy #65535

>> No.18213199
File: 334 KB, 700x525, a0f9f917dcc67c7567b1e13e3e1a291d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18213199

>>18212791
I think it's more because, regardless of her magical abilities, Oni are more about raw, physical strength, and Suika established her place at the top of that particular ladder a long time ago.

Also, in a setting full of magical reality-warpers, most people aren't interested in who can bench press the most or win in an arm-wrestling match.

>> No.18213281

>>18213139
>65535
That's a limit number anon.
Does that mean they're the bottom of the bunch?
What ab-nevermind. That'll be too many fairies.

>> No.18213287

>>18212809
Suika washes in a pond regularly anon. Even though she smells loke booze.

>> No.18213292

>>18213199
Suika has bullshit powers on top of having retard strength. She's a magical reality warper capable of manipulating shit like an entire's region will to party, the opponent's concentration, dissolving their HUD, and throwing them fucking Black and White Holes, while also being aware of everything that happens in Gensokyo in her mist form while being completely untouchable

Saying that her only boon is her oni strength is flat out ignoring everything she's capable of doing with magic.

>> No.18213314

>>18213292
Incoming "[citation needed]"

He means what Suika is capable of doing with her magic, not what she has done, you dingus. Try something else other than that easy as fuck spellcard.

>> No.18213320

>>18213292
And her only weakness is beans.

>> No.18213352
File: 310 KB, 831x1151, img000023.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18213352

>>18213320
She's not even that weak to beans. She even willingly plays the part of the oni in a festival where everyone would have thrown her beans.

>> No.18213411

>>18213320
No it isn't.

If anything Suika enjoys the bean throwing festival, even Kasen is just mentally traumatized by beans but she doesn't suffer any actual damage.

If anything Remi is the actual one with a allergy to beans. She wants to get involved with the festival as she just likes big parties but it turns out she is deathly allergic to beans.

>"I just cannot handle the roasted beans, since they never fail to burn my hand... I wanted to participate as it seemed like everyone was enjoying themselves by throwing them around, but after that, I forbade them to throw any at me. They sting whenever one strikes me."

>> No.18213431

>>18213199
>and Suika established her place at the top of that particular ladder a long time ago.
Only with respect to the other Gensokyan denizens, Suika's thing amongst the oni has always been her higher aptitude for the mystical/magic abilities. Her raw strength is just a side fact of being an oni and Yuugi easily trumps Suika for that.

>> No.18213454 [SPOILER] 
File: 361 KB, 800x700, 1515864496690.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18213454

>>18211678

She did beat them in the first Lunar war though. Eirin ended the war by closing the portal, and Yukari wasn't trapped on the moon or harmed or power-reduced in any way so she likely never entered herself. She got the Lunarians to kill off some inconvenient violent youkai for her, and they did it for free with no retaliation.

Possibly the best trade deal in the history of trade deals.

>> No.18213759

>>18212199
Telling incomplete truths and avoiding questions =/= lying

>> No.18214170

>>18211351
Ah, that actually makes a lot of sense.
I wonder if they can counter Sakuya too?

>> No.18214202
File: 345 KB, 415x389, doom.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18214202

>>18211501
And every time Dr. Doom loses it's just a Doom Bot.
Are Doomfags the Yukarifags of comic books?

>> No.18214214
File: 924 KB, 1350x800, 1515242089178.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18214214

>>18212158
delete this fucking post right now

>> No.18214218

>>18212791
Yukari in her first appearance mentions manipulating the border between sleep and wake, she visibly manipulates day and night twice, and her cards allude to manipulating such things as "Life and Death" or "Border Between Human and Youkai."
Now, that last bit shouldn't be taken literally, as spell cards always have flowery, artistic names (so no, Cirno can not make things colder than absolute zero, you dumbass.) But that doesn't stop the fans from trying anyway.

>> No.18214231

>>18213199
>Suika established her place at the top of that particular ladder a long time ago.
Actually, Suika admitted herself that Yuugi is stronger physically.
What always made Suika scary was her magical power. Her physical strength is almost more like a bonus on top of everything else, though that's not to say that Suika isn't one of the physically strongest characters in Touhou by a fair margin.

>> No.18214250

>>18213139
>Yukari 'the meta character' Yakumo, considering what ZUN says in her character profile in SCoOW.
When he said he wanted her to speak from a meta perspective, he was just referring to her design in a joking manner. Believe it or not, meta has a few meanings when applied to narrative. Stupid weeb.

>> No.18214259

>>18212158
>Kokoro is the strongest character in 2hu because she beat Reimu, Miko and Hijirin at the same time.
God I hate HM's story so fucking much.
Not just for that reason, mind you. But it's a big part of it.

>> No.18214275

>>18214250

A character who already knows they win at the end can lay down on a train track with no fear.

Did you catch Yukari's smug smile, the most detailed panel in the whole Yukari-Toyohime scene? She did exactly that, except with a nuclear bomb instead of a train.

Maybe that is why Yukari can do seemingly stupid stuff and still come out on top every time.

>> No.18214308

>>18214275
That has nothing to do with the meta comment.
Anyway, I don't think that anyone would argue against Yukari being a good manipulator. She's fantastic at it.
However, there's very little proof that she's even the most "powerful" being in Gensokyo, especially now that Okina is around. The only claim to most "powerful" that Yukari really has at the moment is just the fact that she controls so many aspects of Gensokyo, being the most active sage.

Speaking of which, my personal theory on Yukari's power is that it simply has unlimited potential in theory, but in practice it's limited by Yukari's limited "power". That is to say, she can potentially do anything, but it depends on how much "spiritual" energy Yukari has to put into whatever she's trying to do, which explains why she can be overpowered despite her seemingly broken ability. That's not to say that she isn't powerful, but rather that her power does have limits, despite how astronomical they may seem to us.
It'd explain why she sleeps so much, at least.

>> No.18214343

>>18214308
Power is the ability to control events and get things done, not who can make the biggest boom. Something that can reliably manipulate Hecatia plus has a bit more utility would be more powerful than her.

But yes, as far as no-manipulation personal ability power Yukari's aren't the absolute obvious best.

>> No.18214381

>>18214343
>Power is the ability to control events and get things done
Yeah, if you're defining power by the ability to make things happen, Yukari is nigh unstoppable. Setting up events to ultimately benefit her (or Gensokyo) is her specialty.
Ironically, I think part of the reason she's so good at it is because she knows her limits. She knew she couldn't beat the Lunar Bitch head on, but she set things up so that it didn't really matter for her ultimate goal. She doesn't challenge Eiki's authority either, because she knows that Eiki can trump her as well in some way. Honestly, this sort of power is far more compelling that then typical fanwank "Yukari just bends da bordar of life and deth and kills you lol" shit that you see, so I personally approve of it, at least.

>> No.18214385
File: 252 KB, 486x438, 1513811301157.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18214385

Who is the Darth Sidious of Touhou?

>> No.18214392
File: 14 KB, 881x218, 1456722959745.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18214392

>>18214385
Hina of course.

>> No.18214398

>>18214385
Eirin

>> No.18214512

>>18213759
I think introducing yourself under an incorrect name is indeed a lie.

If I said I'm Abraham Lincoln, that's not an "incomplete truth", that's bullshit.

>> No.18214555

>>18212199
Suika is simply dishonest by Oni standards, which is still pretty brutally honest.
Kasen is an outlier.

>> No.18214559

>>18214385
>>18214392
>>18214398
Hina with a cosplay of Eirin

>> No.18215236

>>18214202
Dr Doom is also sometimes one of those "beats every character in fiction because of muh clever ruse/plan that always works in his favour" type of characters, depending on who is writing him.

>> No.18215571
File: 55 KB, 310x354, 1436891105637.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18215571

Accurate power levels

>Elder God Tier
-Eirin
-Hecatia
Both are literally goddesses. Eirin is an immortal embodiment of intellect, was the master of the Watatsuki sisters, and claims to had spells stronger than the one that blocked out the real moon.
Meanwhile Zun has literally stated that Hecatia was on a league of her own in terms of power. Technically the boss of Hell and Shiki, but only because she's so damned powerful and happens to live there.

>God Tier
-Watatsuki Sisters
Yorihime can instantly conjure the powers of gods. By herself defeated Remilia, Sakuya, and Reimu consecutively. She's literally what Reimu would be if she mastered her shrine maiden skills.
Toyohime has nearly equivalent skills and powers to Yukari, except she also has Lunarian bullshit technology.

-Doremy
Smug overlord of the Dreamworld. It's not even clear if she was really defeated in Stage 3 LOLK. It seemed like she was just toying with you.

-Junko
Managed to reee hard enough to actually threaten the Lunarians, albeit with Hecatia's help.
Eirin literally had to give the protagonists an elixir that temporarily removed the concept of death.

-Okina Matara
Another literal goddess, although her powers are less clearly defined.
Very similar to Yukari in which she has her own dimension, uses doors for instantly long range travel, and is among the Youkai sages.
Also has the ability to manipulate vitality/mental energy to power-up anything and even create new Youkai.

-Yukari
Needs not an introduction. Seems to be helping train Reimu into a topnotch shrinemaiden for whatever reason.
Though its speculated that its to maintain balance in Gensokyo.

>> No.18215652

>>18215571
Hecatia isn't the boss of Shinki. Hecatia is a godess of New Hell, and isn't even the leader of New Hell. She's been stated to be "outside" the society. Read this: https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Alternative_Facts_in_Eastern_Utopia/Article_and_Interview/Clownpiece_and_Hecatia_Lapislazuli#Article

Shinki, on the other hand, is the creator and ruler of Makai, which is not the same as Hell.

>> No.18215671

>>18215571
>Technically the boss of hell and Shiki
That has nothing to do with any relation or ranking with the Eiki.

>> No.18215894

>>18215571

An eternal heavenly knowledge god who Yukari can easily control, and someone dumb enough to get beat by that god's tricks. Ok

>> No.18215914

>>18213431
>and Yuugi easily trumps Suika for that.
citation needed, the Ibuki was the top dog of the mountain, not Yuugi

>> No.18215953

>>18215914
>It is said that she possesses unbelievably supernatural strength. According to fellow oni Suika Ibuki, "She's weaker than me in magical powers, but might be stronger than me physically."
SoPM, Yuugi's page

>> No.18215959

>>18215914
He's talking about physical strength alone, I think

>> No.18215972

>>18215953
MIGHT

>> No.18215985

>>18215894
Yukari herself states she is literally no match for the lunarians, a baby stabbing their dad in the eye while he's asleep doesn't mean the baby is stronger then the adult.

>> No.18216062

>>18215985
Stronger maybe not, more powerful yes. A sorcerer controlling two daemons might not be as strong as one daemon alone, but is more powerful.

Yukari can treat the Lunarians like programmable computers, making them turn on their own defenders - and timing all of their actions in Bougetsushou within seconds especially in the last conflict scene.

>> No.18216106
File: 779 KB, 908x1300, Xn2xKOz.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18216106

>>18205795

Remember, Lunarians are dumb enough to lose so many rabbits that there's "not many left", probably thousands of deaths, to two Americans in a buggy.

>> No.18216177

>>18215652
She's probably outside the society because greek afterlife has very little to do with bhuddist afterlife.

>> No.18216183

>>18215571
Eirin was outsmarted by Yukari, she's in god tier at best.
There are other characters that could possibly be Elder God tier, but those are like famous gods and shit from mythology and religion that can possibly be linked to characters, or exist.

>> No.18216190

>>18216106
There's not many left who've trained before, I.E they don't have many veterans and would have go through the trouble of training new ones.

>> No.18216213

>>18216190
You realize rabbits are pure/extremely long lived right, the ones who were fighting in 1972 and aren't still there were killed.

>> No.18216222

>>18216213
It doesn't matter, they say it loud and clear. "There aren't many left who took part in the last war.", this is in reference to their actual fighters, not servants or civilians.

>> No.18216230

>>18216222
There are no rabbit civilians, only slaves and soliders. But yes, most of their fighting force was wiped out. By two humans.

>> No.18216238

>>18216230
But those aren't all of their rabbits, only a portion of them.

>> No.18216290

>>18216238

Reisen said the rabbits are "Soldiers and slaves" to the Lunarians,, we don't know if that means there are 24/7 mochi pounders or if they are all trained to defend when needed.

>> No.18216494

>>18215571
>Doremy
She is shit outside her world though

>> No.18216716
File: 348 KB, 487x437, DSykXPwVoAE6x87.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18216716

>>18216494

Doremy can kiss(!) Sumireko.

>> No.18216887

>>18216716
DAMMIT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME

I HATE DOREMY NOW

>> No.18217298

>>18216230
God bless America *claps*

>> No.18217352

>>18217298
Their ratio must be monsterous.
A few thousand kills to zero (0) deaths?
Fuck.

>> No.18217363

>>18217352
I wish someone would animate this battle, maybe next project for minus-T

>> No.18217380

>>18217363
Hey, one can only hope.
Not to mention the battle that ensued was done on lunatic with no bombs used.
Fucking madmen.

>> No.18217396

>>18217380

USA ruining Lunarians is lore supported, Lunarians are from the Kojiki, and that book hypes up the Emperor of Japan as some Amaterasu-incarnation living god, and USA wrecked that guy.

>> No.18217414
File: 60 KB, 300x300, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18217414

>>18216716
I was for once in a good mood.
I was smiling. I was momentarily happy.

That image just blew it all to pieces.

>> No.18217425

>>18217396
I really wonder if the moonies will fall in superiority. Big headed and overconfident. Yet they were shitstomped by two humans. The lowest of the low in the Gensoland foodchain.

>> No.18217438

>>18217425
Outside humans, anon. Tech beats myth.

>> No.18217459

>>18217396
>USA ruining Lunarians is lore supported
it isn't

>> No.18217473

>>18212242
>Beats Sanae
>Beats Hong Meiling
>Beats 3 fairies fighting her at the same time
>Beats Marisa
>Beats Hakuna Matata
Why isn't she up the charts, then?

>> No.18217475

>>18217459
Uhh, humans plant the flag on the moon and the mooniecunts couldn't do shit anon?

>> No.18217479

>>18217473
>Hakuna Matata
Who is that?

>> No.18217488

>>18217475
Wasn't it stated somewhere that some Lunarian got so angery they threw the flag back to Gensokyo?

>> No.18217496

>>18217479
It's a wonderful phrase.

>> No.18217500

>>18217473
I find fighting games to be a pretty inconsistent way to measure power. The best thing they can prove is how the Spell Card Rules can allow a small fry to take on Eldritch abominations and win. It's like PoFV. I doubt some mere youkai like Mystia could possibly beat Eiki in a straight up measurment of power. Even though I hate Marisa, she only lost because she was underestimating Cirno. Notice how in DDC Cirno was completely steamrolled as the stage 1 midboss. As for Okina, she only won because Brown Cirno is really powerful and even that power is just because of Okina's influence.

>> No.18217519

>>18217488

Americans landed on the moon 6 times from 1969-1972, and planted 6 flags by hand.

It is stated that the Apollo astronauts and Lunarians fought, and the astronauts had minor wounds but won and were able to plant the flags.

They got one of the flags I guess? Mighty empire, only taking 5 decades to get rid of an unguarded flag.

>> No.18217530 [DELETED] 

How big a % of these 2m is actually real people donating according to /v/?

>> No.18217536
File: 304 KB, 808x396, canon.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18217536

This is canon.

>> No.18218133

How strong is Hijirin Byakuren?

>> No.18218162

>>18218133
One of her spellcard is named "Superhuman Hijiri" while moving speed of light. You tell me.

>> No.18218163
File: 1.28 MB, 3300x4200, neil_armtstron_hi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18218163

Who could possibly beat him in a fight?

>> No.18218192

>>18217536
Did the lunarians actually lose because the americans were too strong, or was it just because they couldn't handle the impurity?

>> No.18218365

>>18217519
I'm going to say that they only encountered the Lunarians on the missions after the first successful one, since that's the one we know Most about.

>> No.18218374

>>18217536
Too bad they didn't conquer Yorihime

>> No.18218546
File: 507 KB, 717x563, freedom bomb.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18218546

>>18218192
Moon elves are no match for FREEDOM

>> No.18218563

>>18218163
buzz aldrin

>> No.18219068

>>18218192
I'm pretty sure that's the case.

Lunarians were former humans that left Earth because they thought other Humans are dum and stoopid, and are known to have higher tech than anyone else. Doesn't make much sense otherwise.

>> No.18219177

>>18219068
They left because the earth was becoming impure.

>> No.18219665

So who is stronger:
Watatsuki or Hecatia?

I'm going to say Watatsuki because Hecatia got beaten in danmaku by Reimu, even with Junko there. You could say she wasn't going all out, which is true, but neither did Watatsuki and it wasn't even close.

>> No.18219689

>>18219665
How dare you make me read this sentence.

>> No.18219696

>>18219665
Hecatia.

>> No.18219775

>>18219696
But why

>> No.18219786

>>18219775
People always hated the moonies. Now they've got someone who could at least in theory, arguably, have a shot against them.

>> No.18219810

Stop hating on the Watatsuki Sisters. They are one of the best Touhous characters as well as the strongest ones bar one or two others above them. You guys are just MAD that they whooped Reimu, Vampire slut, Yukari, Marisa, and Sakuya's asses.

>> No.18219834

>>18210993
Off-topic, Where can I find these translations?

>> No.18219846

>>18219810
>Stop hating on the Watatsuki Sisters. They are one of the best Touhous characters as well as the strongest ones bar one or two others above them. You guys are just MAD that they whooped Reimu, Vampire slut, Yukari, Marisa, and Sakuya's asses.
Shut up and stop posting. You cocksucking Moonie.

>> No.18219855
File: 74 KB, 480x578, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18219855

>>18207125
>THE MOTHERFUCKING YUKARI
Oh. This again.

>> No.18219861

>>18219846
t. Yukari

>> No.18219976
File: 40 KB, 500x361, 6561c555275ca4453b9eabbbc38aa30a--art.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18219976

It's nice to know I'm not the only person on this board who likes the moon sisters.

>> No.18220036

>>18219976
Yeah they are awesome and smelly hag fags getting blown out by them is awesome.

>> No.18220044

>>18219846

The Watatsukis never won against a Gensokian or an American though, they only succeeded in vacating the palace and leaving it unguarded under Yukari's wishes.

>> No.18220058

>>18216106
a-america sugoi

>> No.18220075
File: 97 KB, 470x429, fortune-teller_hah.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18220075

>>18219810 -> >>18208544
>they whooped
wew

>> No.18220078

>>18219786
>>18219976
I've never readed SSiB because it just seems pretty bad. So, why everyone hates mooncunts?
>>18219834
also thpatch

>> No.18220098

>>18220075
You have no argument, the bald asseration was already rebutted with thousands of Reimu, Sakuya, Marisa, Reimilafags butthurt over the Sisters.

>> No.18220119

>>18215571
>Both are literally goddesses
Stopped here. You aren't very bright, are you?

>> No.18220123
File: 56 KB, 959x710, 1480984262530.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18220123

>>18208544
>Sure, kid. Turn off console command first.
Meanwhile, the one character that can modify any value and variable in existence is completely incapable of beating the kid playing with cheat engine.

>> No.18220130
File: 191 KB, 598x272, naughty.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18220130

>>18220078
personality wise they're on par with the rest of the 2hus and aren't that bitchy, people hate them because they completly shat all over the powerful characters in the series like Reimu, Remilia, and Yukari. I wouldn't call SSiB bad though, it has a serious tone but I didn't take it serious and I enjoyed it somewhat.

>> No.18220132
File: 268 KB, 600x433, 31706305.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18220132

>>18220098
>You have no argument
Neither does anyone on this thread. But the real argument is who will be the winner in the sex dungeon game show.

>> No.18220137

>>18216106
>There aren't many left who took part in the last war.
That's very ambiguous. Who did they even fight, because it obviously wasn't America.

>> No.18220165

>>18220137
It was America, Lunar War 1 was a massive Lunarian victory unless Yukari lied and the youkai actually did pretty good.

It's weird, but the canon is that the Americans and Lunarians actually did fight, and the Apollo astronauts won. The astronauts were minorly wounded but were still able to plant their flags, according to Junko.

If you read Kaguya's profile in IN, you see the Lunarians are still shaken up about it to this day, and have been on high alert ever since.

>> No.18220173
File: 326 KB, 808x622, AdvancedLunarianTactics.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18220173

>> No.18220205

I think ZUN America is just some Warhammer 40k shit

>> No.18220238

>>18220078
The characters could potentially be pretty cool but SSiB is just terrible all around so the characters suffer from it as well. They also never really do anything afterwards besides talking to each other in some side book and don't even do something in the one game that takes place on the moon so they could never recover from their debut. They do appear in the bunny 4koma but that is probably the least relevant of all the side materials ever. I really do believe that the characters would be well reveived if SSiB wasn't handled so poorly.

>> No.18220270

Wait I'm confused, are the astronauts from future America or 1970s America, because if it's the latter I still can't believe that Lunarians were severely defeated by two Americans with nothing but their suits.

>> No.18220292
File: 992 KB, 1101x800, kasen freedom.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18220292

>>18220270
Welcome to quality ZUN writing in which >>18218163 in a clunky space suit in a low gravity enviroment can beat the hidden elf village on the moon without problems.

>> No.18220301

>>18220292
I'm not complaining, but the image of Neil Armstrong beating moon rabbits while being floaty will be hilariously stuck in my head.

>> No.18220303

>>18220270
It was the 1969-1972 astronauts.

From Kaguya's IN profile, when Reisen came to Earth:

On that day, a rabbit ran into their home. She claimed to be a rabbit from the moon who had come because she heard rumours about Gensokyo, a place where non-humans live. She then said, "humans are invading the moon and it's becoming nearly impossible for people of the Moon to live there. These humans stuck a flag on the moon and are acting like the moon belongs to them".

The rabbit had escaped from the front line of a war, leaving her allies behind...

>> No.18220875

>>18220078
Moon sisters are ok. I have feeling that everybody that complains about them didn't bother to read their chapter in CiLR.

>> No.18220914

>>18220875
I read it after falling asleep trying to several times. It's a boring chapter mostly about praising Eirin and this one human that became a god.

>>18220238
>They do appear in the bunny 4koma but
That in particular is VERY not canon. Like 1) they would never, ever, EVER go to Eientei because they spent so much effort trying to prove they weren't aiding and abetting Eirin and 2) they don't even know where Eirin (Eientei) is.

>>18220078
>>I've never readed SSiB because it just seems pretty bad. So, why everyone hates mooncunts?
After reading it I can't call it bad but I can hardly call it good. People try to downplay complaints about the mooncunts being overpowered by saying "you just don't like how your favorite characters lost". That's really not it, I have no problem with OP characters like Yuuka or Hecatia. The problem is it fucking sucks to watch. I've described it as watching kids playfighting, but one kid refuses to have fun, so they keep saying NUH UH I HAVE *THIS* POWER AND THAT MEANS YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME AND I ALWAYS WIN. The fights aren't well-drawn, the moonbitch always wins, it's just unfun and sucky and dull.

Furthermore the two characters have an obsession with Eirin. If you don't like Eirin that won't help anything. I don't like Eirin because she's a cold, heartless sociopath.

>> No.18220954

>>18219665
>neither did Watatsuki and it wasn't even close.
Yorihime didn't hold back, that was the point. She always used the most appropriate god to absolutely shut out whoever she was facing. After all, weaklings or no, she was the last line of defense before invasion. Hecatia on the other hand genuinely gave no fucks.

>> No.18220978
File: 760 KB, 682x568, 1505336358729.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18220978

>>18220954
Heca a shit, Yorihime can summon a bunch of gods to insult her fashion sense for an easy win.

>> No.18221035

>>18220978
Anon! Insulting my wife's choice of clothes is a death wish!
Making her cry will only go to fill her fury! You REALLLY don't want to see angry Heca!

>> No.18221043
File: 143 KB, 800x395, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18221043

>>18220119
He used Cirno as his image. Do you really have to ask?
That may be Cirno herself posting!

>> No.18221054

>>18220914
>The problem is it fucking sucks to watch.

That's the manga summed up pretty well. A lot of events sound cool when you just read a summed up version of them like THE CHARACTERS GO TO THE MOON, AN ADVANCED RACE OF BEINGS IS FINALLY BEING SHOWN IN DETAIL, ACTUAL DANMAKU IN A MANGA, A BIG PLAN RUNNING BEHIND IT ALL, but then you read the actual manga and everything is poorly drawn, runs on "tell don't show" all the way through, combined with terrible pacing, ect. Kinda like how Star Trek: Insurrection sounds like a good movie on paper and then you actually watch it.

>> No.18221094

>>18221054
Pretty much. The best things about it end up being the characters who know how to be silly on some level (Remi, Patchy, Yuyuko) but most of the manga is overly serious trash. It took me a very long time to get through the series despite it being so short because it wasn't interesting at all.

That said CiLR is about half good, and the half that's good is pretty damn good.

>> No.18221277

>>18210420
who are you quoting?

>> No.18221388
File: 1.04 MB, 900x1440, __hecatia_lapislazuli_touhou_drawn_by_asuku_69_1_31__a03978ee34804aee318da4d85a699088.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18221388

I'm throwing in with Hecatia

>> No.18221753

>>18220165
>according to Junko.
Going to need a source.

>> No.18221836

>>18220165
When the hell was this all stated

I've read Bougetshou and I don't remember this shit what

>> No.18221952
File: 103 KB, 453x640, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18221952

I don't know who to believe anymore.

>> No.18222088

>>18220173
Try another format that doesn't reek of normalfaggotry

>> No.18222108

>>18205795
Hard to really gauge power levels since the power of gods fluctuates based on faith for the most part and the smart application of powers trumps raw power at the end of the day. Generally speaking as I see it,

>Lunarians >= Celestials >= Oni > Yukari > Residents of Old/New Hell > Tengu > Everyone else

>> No.18222290

>>18221054
What's the consensus on Wild and Horned Hermit? I think it's fantastic as I'm reading through it. The best part is how it's told from Kasens perspective, but she doesn't reveal anything to the reader.

>> No.18222297

>>18218162
>while moving speed of light.
Would your source also happen to be your ass?

>>18221952
That's called "the feeling of realizing you're a non-Japanese fan of a thing that's clouded in so much misconception that the only real way to know the truth for certain is to learn the Japanese language."

>> No.18222425

>>18220270
They had the psychological warfare aspect and impurity, the Lunarians probably didn't engage them directly until after the first moon landing. After first contact they would probably have gotten self defense weapons for the nect Apollo mission, but it was classified from the public. Apollo 13 was a scuffle with the Lunarians. The US gov probably knows about the Lunarians but would consider them more of a nuisance than a political entity to war with, they've never had proper communication most likely.
As for combat, I could see a guy trained with a rifle beat a rabbit with "instant bullets" since what actually matters when fighting with supersonic ballistics above is cover and being a good shot. The Lunarians probably lost more rabbits to impurity after exploring their landing sites thsnthey did actual combat.

>> No.18222475

>>18220270
The people that actually think the Lunarians "lost" due to some humans fucking them up is pretty lost.
They lost due to how scared they are of losing their pure ass selves, like how Junko and co. managed to scare off the Lunarians so much with a buncha fairies.

Lunarian society is a pretty much glass cannon. They're powerful as shit but easy to break considering their culture.

>> No.18222555
File: 123 KB, 274x542, Kasenlooking.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18222555

>>18222290
Much better art, especially in the later chapters (early chapters look surprisingly sketchy actually), much easier to read because of episodic storytelling removing most of the pacing issues that SSiB has, Kasen is a fun character who always does stuff in every chapter, interacts with lots of characters and even appears in the games, fanservice is pretty much only stuff like cameos from other characters instead of random swimsuit scenes like SSiB had (seriously why even, especially with that bad art).

The episodic nature of it can make the manga feel like it's not really going anywhere in the long run and it also tends to randomly shift in tone between being funny and serious in some chapters. I don't really mind but you see people complain about it on /jp/ in the threads usually. Sometimes I feel like the humor in it is always the same thing (character A says something and character B makes a funny face as a reaction)

>> No.18222584

>>18222290
Dunno the consensus. I like it a lot more lately than I did around the middle and start. In a lot of ways it seems to have gotten better, but it's a little weird how early on there were many hints about Kasen's true nature, but those have dropped off.

>> No.18222593
File: 134 KB, 476x548, 1505102920997.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18222593

>>18222555
I'd buy a book that was just pages of Kasenfaces with an attached CD version

>> No.18222635

>>18222475
Thank you. Astronaut worship needs to stop.

>> No.18222649

What if I told you the craters on the moon weren't created by 14 Billion year-old space debris, but rather the Lunarian Mortars?
The Lunarian Capital is known far and wide for being superior to Earth in almost every way, though being a few hundred thousand miles/kilometers away and led by two retards.
Despite the ancient age of the Earth and Moon, surely one would think they would be untouched in an almost orderly Solar System, but no. Not only has the Moon been defiled, but it has been a grave yard for nearly the entire Lunarian Army.
At this point, people will ask "how?" or "why?" and expect to get a full run down of the thing from the natives themselves, but no. They won't. Not only are the common "Cute Little Lunarian Bunny" citizens so uninformed to the point of retardation, but they are also lazy despite their constant slave-working by the Watatsuki sisters.
The only one who could have told the story is currently in Gensokyo and goes by the name "Reisen Udongein Inaba".
There is no way you'll ever get an answer from her, let alone find and acquire her assistance since leaving her allies to die when she escaped in the middle of the massacre. To this day, she still suffers from PTSD.

Starting from the beginning, there was once a time when all native Earthlings lived on Earth and all was fine. All until certain events took place, and a "not so small" group of people decided the Earth was becoming too "impure", so they came together to devise a plan to go elsewhere, and as we know, they went to the moon, and dubbed themselves Lunarians.
Nobody knows what happened between that time and now, but we do know of the recent events that have taken place. Like a certain "invasion" as they call it, that happened from 1969 - 1972, which marked the beginning of 6 "invasions" which took place. All we know is that two humans, yes, two /humans/, decided to go and plant a flag on the moon. A flag with 50 stars, and 13 stripes held up on a pole in the vast emptiness that is the surface of the moon and dark empty sky that is space. One could see this as claiming unmarked and unowned territory, and they would be right, however, they were met with unfriendly forces upon their arrival.
The unfriendly denizens of the moon looked more like humanized rabbits, and at a glance, would be seen as small, cute and harmless- until you saw they were carrying weapons. And charging. Right at you and the flag like a bunch of savages. For rather cute creatures, they were rather barbaric.
After planting the flag on the moon, the humans appeared to be dancing, and riding in some kind of contraption with four wheel-like structures attached to it whilst going back to the same location every now and then. Probably taking pictures or something.
After seeing something like that, surely the head Lunarians would think twice before attacking a possibly more advanced and possibly unknown species, but no. They went on and attacked like a bunch of fucking retards. And with that, is how it all began.
We know not what the "invasion" was like, but the Royal Cocksucking Sisters call it "The War", leading us to our topic, the first "Lunarian War"- in which they lost horrobly. Spoiler Alert.
The losses were grim.
For them of course.
The Lunarians lost such a large chunk of their army that "...there aren't many left..." -Yorihime Watatsuki. And that isn't the half of it. The two /humans/ who invaded left with nothing but small blemishes that'll go away in a week or two, as the Lunar Army lost <Thousands> of their soldiers. Yes you heard me right, <THOUSANDS>. The ENTIRE LUNARIAN ARMY against two friendly humans. TWO humans and they LOST! You're telling me that an entire force of the moon, over six arrivals by the same two humans in four (4) years and multiple flags, resulted the DEATHS of the MAJORITY of the LUNARIAN ARMY, much so to a point where their forces are cripped to a point to where they can take on Gensokyo, just barely, when four Gensokian denizens put a stop to a GODDESS OF HELL, a PURE incarnation of HATRED and a HELL FAIRY who managed to fucking terrorize them to a point of having to INVADE GENSOKYO, as well as TOTAL EVACUATION of the Moon, into ANOTHER realm which they didn't even know they had entered on their own will as a trap- and they couldn't even manage to so much as give two friendly, non hostile HUMANS a hard fight? Not to mention it took them fucking decades- DECADES to get rid of an UNGUARDED flag?
WHAT! You afraid the Youkai in the shadows are gonna snatch your ankles if you get within 50 feet of the flag? You scared you'll turn to dust if you touch it? Go blind if you so much as glance at it? Grow the FUCK up.

>> No.18222652

"Lunarian War" my ass. Thousands of casualties on your end and none to your enemies is so fucking abysmal, they may as well just have commit genocide on your asses and be done with it. Fuck your "Eight Million Gods in Shinto." Those sisters are absolutely INCAPABLE of anything militarily, and socially.
LIKE HOLY SHIT! THOSE COCKSUCKING "ROYALS" CAN NOT RUN SHIT, EVEN IF THEIR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT. And they STILL have The NERVE to call themselves SUPERIOR? To EVERYONE? RELEASE THOSE BUNNIES AND BLOW UP THE FUCKING MOON AND BE OVER WITH IT DAMN IT!

[// is italicized letters]
[<> is Bolded letters]
/autism

>> No.18222666

>>18222649
>>18222652
tl;dr

>> No.18222674

>>18222297
I mean there is stuff I have and haven't read, and learning something new brings me more insight, but a clusterduck of untrue information leads me down a path of doubt in who is right and who isn't, while no sources are provided.

>> No.18222679

>>18222666
5301 individual characters worth of autism
Fuck you Shinki.

>> No.18222684
File: 78 KB, 500x376, junko moon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18222684

>>18222649
>>18222652

>> No.18222696

>>18222666
Kill the sisters, release the bunnies and either let them live on the moon and/or come back and fowards to Gensokyo in peace.

>> No.18223085

>>18222297
More like, the only way to know for sure is to be ZUN. The japanese don't know any more than us.

>> No.18224821 [DELETED] 

>>18222684

>junko
>america
>this is the power of american education

>> No.18224875

>>18224821
Says the fucking retart who doesn't even bother to tell us who he is quoting. Thus leading me to believe he is a [not heca] third worlder who is talking out of his ass, as his followong responses are easy as piss to predict.

Your meme is shit.

>> No.18224885

>>18224821
Junko doesn't represent Americaland anon.
Thats someone else.

>> No.18224893

Junko is France, Heca is Britain

>> No.18231142
File: 36 KB, 432x480, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18231142

There is a clearly defined reason why you don't make powerlevel threads.
You get arguing, bullshit and original content.

>> No.18231171

>>18231142
And people rescuing threads they think shouldn't be made by bumping them after almost 24 hours, apparently.

>> No.18231189

Btw, is it true that Hong Meiling is stronger than Sakuya?

>> No.18231192

>>18231171
?
It's dead anyway. Let it hit bump limit. It was already in the tabs anyway.

>> No.18231246

i bet if ZUN had a time machine he wouldnt make the watatsukis.

>> No.18231291

>>18231246
what evidence are you basing this off of. I don't think theres been a single mention of them after Bougetsushou, but there are loads of characters who never get mentioned again after their game like Ruima or most of the PC-98, and I'm sure ZUN wouldn't go back and erase those.

>> No.18231407

>>18231246
ZUN doesn't seem to care much for fan reactions. It's not impossible that he's come to dislike the characters himself though.

>> No.18232181

>>18231192
I'm just saying why even revive discussion if you thought discussion was worthless. Sage exists

not complaining I just find it ironic

>> No.18234244

>>18232181
>I just find it ironic
So much iron you may as well marry iron.
If I didn't use sage, then I mustive forgotten to fill the field. Don't throw a fit over it.
Like i said, it's dead.
There's nothing to discuss.

>> No.18234459

What the hell were Americans doing on the moon?

>> No.18240509

>>18234459
Planting flags

>> No.18240558

>>18234459
To get Lunarian tech

>> No.18240835

>>18240509
>>18240558
But what was their problem with the Lunarians? Was Armstrong and Aldrin killing Moon Bunnies?

>> No.18241638

>>18240835
The Lunarians attacked first. They saw Americans and freaked out because MUH PURITY. The Americans were just defending themselves and the Lunarians got wrecked because the Watatsukis are idiots.

>> No.18242075

>>18211596
Just you wait for Hecatia to enact her #openborders and #letthemin campaigns.

>> No.18243266

>>18240835
No.
The Moonies threw the first punch and got assraped when they could've just left the humans be.

>> No.18244373
File: 103 KB, 500x336, 1493606633682.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18244373

>>18217396
The outside world is the Shuusou Gyoku/Kioh Gyoku games?

>> No.18245796
File: 742 KB, 2000x1956, __fujiwara_no_mokou_houraisan_kaguya_reisen_udongein_inaba_and_yagokoro_eirin_2001_a_space_odyssey_star_trek_the_next_genera.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18245796

>>18206262
I wonder who could be behind this post

>> No.18247441

>>18212979
Looks like Yuuka

>> No.18247604

>>18241638
>>18243266
>muh lunar war
>muh USA stronk

Jesus, do people really talk about this shit to this day? There was no war. Bunnies panicked because they are retards. Watatsukis removed human moon base with 0 trouble. You see the ruins in SSiB.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action