[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 90 KB, 800x600, hanako.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1642417 No.1642417 [Reply] [Original]

"Please, Lilly! Open the door!"

Hanako stood eagerly outside the bathroom door, clenching her anus as best she could; earlier, she had been given a large quality of laxatives and her body was bringing hell onto the girl.

"Please... I, really have to go now!"

The pressure within Hanako's backside continued to grow and she had become scared to even move, for fear she'll explode. Holding her cheeks tightly together, the girl continued her struggle.

"I can't hold it much longer; please come out, Lilly!"

As Lilly took her precious time, Hanako was using all her might to prevent a large accident. Her stomach growled in pain as the force grew even more so; a tiny fart emerged and Hanako knew she about to lose the battle soon.

"Please, I beg of you... open this door!"

Her stomach rumbled some more as sweat dripped down the desperate girl's face. Tears began to drip from her eyes as she used all her might to hold pressure back. He breathing now grew heavy and her legs became weary.

"I... I can't take much more... please..."

Tears now began to flow from Hanako's eyes as her breathing turn into whimpers. Using all her power to hold the force back once more, her stomach produced a mighty grow, wanting relief from it all.

"Lilly... pleas... ah... ah!"

With another grumble, the pressure rapidly grew and struggled to escape. Forcefully holding it back with all she had, her body refused to back down. Making another attack, Hanako pleaded yet again.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action