[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 60 KB, 640x480, heartbeatssign.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1642037 No.1642037 [Reply] [Original]

What do you call someone who speaks fluent Japanese, has manners, charm, sensitive wit and who happens to be a westerner in Japan?

Gaijin devil

>> No.1642047

ULTROOOOOOOOOOOS

>> No.1642059

That was more amusing when it was a blacks joke.

>> No.1642069

Lost

>> No.1642081

/jp/ poster.

>> No.1642086

I don't follow

>> No.1643068

This is where I pull out my Russian

>> No.1643110

>speaks fluent Japanese,
>charm
>sensitive wit
Well, I call it 'Not OP'

>> No.1643115

>>1643110
You're a wit, all right

>> No.1643126

>>1643115
Hmm, I'm not sure you understand the English language. I don't expect any better from a black girl, after all.

>> No.1643776

Are the signs connoting "NIPPONESE ONLY BANZAI BANZAI" or "Sorry, only Japanese is spoken here"?

>> No.1643778

>>1643776
go != jin

>> No.1643783

The only people who complain about how Japanese are racist are stupid lazy fucks who can't or won't learn Japanese.

>> No.1643797

Charisma Man.

>> No.1643804

>>1643778
Or to explain it to those who don't know the language, in Japanese they have separate words for the Japanese language and the Japanese nationality.

>> No.1643824

The reason we hate Japan for being racist is because we're jealous. Though they're losing the battle, they're stilling fighting bravely to preserve their culture from all the faggotry of other countries. Most other countries have lost the battle for their culture a long time ago due to moralfag immigration laws. Japan is like the last quarantined room left in the world, and everyone wants to get in to get away from the diseases on the outside, but they won't let anyone in because that would put them in danger.

>> No.1643832

>>1643783
Yeah, like that guy who is a Japanese citizen and wrote books in Japanese about discrimination. He sure is a lazy bastard.

>> No.1643900

>>1643824
Stupid american douche without any grasp of monoculturality. Japan is not racist. Okay, maybe it is a bit racist, but "the japanese only" signs are not rasism at all.

The sign merely states "Look foreign pal, you're in Japan now and you do not have any understanding of the language or any manners in general. We japanese do not have to put up with your foreign shit here in Japan, okay? We generally do not have any intrest of dealing with your inabilities, so would you mind taking them somewhere else."

>> No.1643903

>>1643900
I wish we could do that for Mexicans here.

>> No.1643906

>>1643903
Well, you can't do that because you are absurd mixbred multicultural vomit to begin with.

>> No.1643910

>>1643903
Oh God how I wish I could do that for every culture. Especially the natives.

>> No.1643914

>>1643910

You hate abbies too?

>> No.1643926

>>1643914
Well, not them specifically. It'd just be so fun to fuck with them like that.

>> No.1643928

>>1643900
That is racism. It's widespread discrimination against other people based on their perceived racial backgrounds. They have no way of knowing that someone doesn't understand rigid Japanese politeness or the language just because they are white/black/brown, but they assume they don't and discriminate accordingly.

That's not to say that they're not right most of the time or that they think they're being racist, but it doesn't change the fact that it is racism.

>> No.1643951

>>1643928
Still not racism. Maybe precautions, but not racist. You see, these thing need to be defined within cultural context. The rest of the world simply does not fit within the USA definition for things. It does not want to.

The policy itself can be interpreted as racist, but what is needed to be understood that attitude that upholds it is not racist, but merely a practical extension of the traditional japanese idea of formality.

>> No.1643983

>>1643951

you're just playing semantics here, your point is stupid. You may call it "precautions" or "traditional japanese idea of formality" or whatever and I'm sure they're are quite fitting as euphemisms, but you might as well just call it racism and cut the BS.

>You see, these thing need to be defined within cultural context

Sure, back before the civil war no one thought that the way they treated blacks was racists. They weren't equals, after all. You could now go on to claim that back in that day and age it was, in fact, not racist to have slaves because "within the cultural context of that time" it was okay, you can see where this is going.

Oh and don't start with that USA definition bullshit, no matter what you may call racism, no matter in what dictionary you're going to look up that word it still stands for the same thing.

>> No.1643989

It's usually implied "Japanese only" not because they hate westerners, but because they do not speak English - as the American douche always finds out whenever he asks these people, despite his stern letter writing and t-shirt making campaigns.

Another cause is Russian drunkards tearing places up, which is understandable I guess. Again the above douche has walked into these places and nothing has happened until he demanded to speak to someone.

There certainly are racist people in Japan, especially in the older generation and maybe more so than other cultures. And westerners stick out like a sore thumb in the sea of azn. But lets face it they're so hung up on politeness they're not going to do or say anything anyway. So fuck it.

>> No.1643992

>>1643983
Yes, you are Usanian. Don't force your bullshit values on rest of the world. No one gives about your slavery dilemmas or the shit effect it had you trash society.

>> No.1644002

The sign specifically says "no foreign people"

They could equally say "no foreign languages", it's just one character different. Equally they could have said "Japanese language only"

People saying it's a language issue need to read the fuck up on it. You can get turned away from places in Japan regardless of language ability because IF THEY LET YOU IN, THEY WILL BE "THAT PLACE THAT SERVES FOREIGNERS" AND NORMAL JAPS WON'T GO THERE. YES, THEY REALLY ARE THAT RACIST AND XENOPHOBIC.

>> No.1644007

Actually if you look through the internets about the "Japanese only/No foreigners" signs, a lot of people have contacted the owners who put up the signs and asked them what their intention/meaning is.

The owners responded overwhelmingly that they still accepted foreigners, but that there were certain business policies that the owners simply could not explain in English.

One famous sashimi shop in Tsukiji market had such a sign, because their specialy was not something many foreigners were accustomed to, and there were many other rules (the shop was small so in order to keep business moving, the owner wanted people in and out quickly, no talking, etc). In fact, the sign also said any Japanese who did not understand the rules were also not welcome. But the owner didn't know any English in order to explain the rules, so simply put "Japanese only" on the sign.

A hobby knife shop in Akihabara also had the same kind of sign, but discouraged foreigners because most tourists would just have the knives confiscated when going through security at Narita.

Most store owners who have been confronted about these signs have been very responsive about removing them and replacing them with more appropriate signs (through the help of volunteer translators).

The only businesses that seem to truly care about barring foreigners are the onsens in Hokkaido that want to protect their customers from the drunken Russkis.

And maybe some clubs in Tokyo, but this is /jp/, no one here goes out to socialize anyway.

>> No.1644010

>>1644007
>The owners responded overwhelmingly that they still accepted foreigners
It would be against the law not to, and they would lose their licenses.

>> No.1644011

>>1643992
>Yes, you are Usanian

Yeah and you're retarded, but what's your point?

>No one gives about your slavery dilemmas or the shit effect it had you trash society

Actually, slavery had 0 effect on my society since I'm neither from America nor Africa, but thanks for assuming nonetheless you douche.

I don't know how you figured I'm "forcing" anything on anyone, but whatever. You clearly seem to be unable to understand both the meaning and the implications of racism, but since you obviously don't care I'm not gonna waste my breath.
Just stay put in your shithole of a country and hope you'll never find yourself in a situation where you have to deal with racism.

>> No.1644017

>>1644007
nice apologist argument, but the sign in OP pic is very specific in its meaning and intentions.

I've also seen the knife store sign that was changed, and it's laughable to make the claim that they were protecting customers from customs. Their actual claim was they didn't want tourists coming in and not buying anything. The truth is most likely somewhere inbetween, but is probably related to >>1644002

The overwhelming reason Japanese businesses don't like foreigners is because Japanese people (for whatever reasons, innocent as they may be - shy or whatever) don't like foreigners and will actively avoid them, and situations where they may come across them if they can help it.

If an apartment block in Japan starts renting to foreigners, not only does that attract other foreigners, but it REPELS Japanese people who would rather live their lives without foreigners

>> No.1644019

そんなに気になるんなら裁判起こして慰謝料ふんだくればいいやんけ。
なんの行動も起こさず掲示板で情報元の分からん画像を肴に、日本人全員が

>YES, THEY REALLY ARE THAT RACIST ANDXENOPHOBIC.
だと。死んどけカス

>> No.1644020

>>1644019
ching chong shim shong ooga booga boo

>> No.1644022

>>1644010
Yes but do we judge them only by the signs they put up, or do we actually talk to them and figure out their intentions? I think the fact that many of them have taken down the signs and now print flyers to help with foreigners understand moonspeak is more telling.

In america there are a bunch of shops that say, "This is America, lurn2english or gtfo". But they're not being racist, because they still allow customers of all ethnicities, so long as they can speak english in order to conduct business smoothly.

If gaijin want to baw about Japanese-only signs, they need to get a fucking grip. Lurn2moon and confront the owner directly. If you can't manage that and can only bitch about it online to other gaijin, then gtfo.

>> No.1644025

>>1644019
裁判起こさないでお前らに叩かれる
裁判起こしたらお前らに叩かれる

こうですね、分かります

>> No.1644026

>>1644002
Funny, I didn't see signs like this or get turned away a single time when I was studying in Japan. Sure did see plenty of Japanese in the restaurants and shops I and my fellow exchange students used to go to, though.

>> No.1644030

The truth is that, there are only two group of people thats racist in Japan, people who are involved with bad business (such as bars and pubs) and the net citizens

>> No.1644055

>>1644017
>The overwhelming reason Japanese businesses don't like foreigners is because Japanese people don't like foreigners
>ie: Japanese don't like foreigners because Japanese don't like foreigners
Complete lack of reasoning. Do they not like foreigners because they're foreign, or do they not like foreigners for other objective reasons? Sure, if you ignore objective reasons (language barrier, Japanese don't like the gaijin smash, notorious behavior like Halloween Train, etc), then it looks like it's just racism.

There are so many more foreigners who have spent time (short or long) in Japan and have had no such run-ins, yet some people ignore it, as if the anecdotal evidence such as the pic in OP is the only thing that exists in Japan.

Either grow the fuck up or stay the fuck out.

>> No.1644099

>>1644055
>ie: Japanese don't like foreigners because Japanese don't like foreigners
no

i.e. Japanese businesses don't like foreigners, because Japanese people don't like foreigners.

Could be for any reason, let's just pretend it's shyness and the assumption that they won't be able to talk Japanese and the fear that the japanese person will have to talk English to them. Whatever. This is most likely the case most of the time.

It's still not going to make it a good idea to let foreigners into their shop/club/onsen/hostel, because it keeps away Japanese people, hence money

And yea, I've been to Japan. Several times actually including the entire summer of 2007. I'm moving there for a year in May. Closest thing to racism I experienced was being picked on by the police and getting way more attention from the women than the Japanese guys. Doesn't mean any part of what I've said is untrue.

>> No.1644106

>>1644099
by the way, I'm ignoring being pointed at, yelled to and talked about openly (lol, gaijins don't know moon) by Japanese children everywhere I went, since that was hardly racism. It was mostly "wow, that guy is really tall. I bet he's strong" or teenagers yelling to me "are you a japanese?" in Japanese, to which I replied "no, of course not". I have some indian blood, and my eyes have that azn flap thing going on, so I could pass for a haafu/half-jap

>> No.1644131

なにがおかしいって、差別差別いってるやつらの結論が
「日本人はその内面に関わらず皆一様にxenophobia」に帰って来るのがアホく
さい
お前ら自慢の独立と進取の精神で行動(裁判)を起こして日本人など俺の踏
み台にしてやる!と意気込むのなら応援できるものを、
実際にやってることといったらどこぞの画像にケチつけて溜飲を下げる・・
・ってお前らは2chねらーかよ!
日本人はとにかくおかしいと言いたいのなら統計的な事実に基づいて議論す
ればいいのに、今まで一人たりとしてそんなことをした奴が居ないのはど
うしてなんだぜ?
そんなんじゃ朝鮮人を差別して喜んでる日本の嫌韓と同じ底辺っぷりなんだ
ぜ。

>> No.1644135

>>1644106
>gaijins
GAIJINS

>> No.1644145

>>1644106
But that's the point, because it's foolish/shortsighted to simply reduce everything to Japanese being outright racist.

As for kids pointing at you, two things: 1) kids do that anyway, and 2) although most people don't like being singled out in general, there's no escaping that as a gaijin simply because Japan is overwhelmingly Japanese. Doesn't mean they're being racist, it's just the demographics talking.
Therefore:
>Japanese businesses don't like foreigners, because Japanese people don't like foreigners.
Do Japanese people inherently have prejudices against foreigners, or is it merely the demographics that causes them to be unaccustomed to foreigners? Because if it's the latter (and I submit that in most, but not all, cases, it's the latter), it's simply not fair to accuse them of being racist.

I'm not defending them completely; I'm sure many businesses that have such signs only do it for business' sake. But so do many other businesses everywhere else in the world; it's foolish to think that in these instances, they're acting purely out of racist tendencies.

>> No.1644151

>>今まで一人たりとしてそんなことをした奴が居ないのはど
うしてなんだぜ?

駄目だこいつ・・・早く何とかしないと・・・
ゆとりにも程がある

>> No.1644154

>>1644151
× 駄目
○ ダメ

>> No.1644156

I've never come across any of those signs within 3 months of staying in Japan. And I've visited smaller bars and restaurants. And it's not "Tokyo only" since I went around a lot, especially out into the Kyushu countryside and up in Hokkaido too.

Also I've never been treated racist or unpolite in any way. I get treated worse at home, where I'm not even a minority.

People need to grow some balls.

>> No.1644196

all jap are fags and racist

>> No.1644209

ちょww日本人来ますたねw嵐www叩いてるwww

>> No.1644299
File: 47 KB, 594x395, 1675054.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

IN KOREA

>> No.1644304
File: 23 KB, 415x311, 6764989.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

IN AMERIKKKA

>> No.1644312

>>1644019
>>1644025
>>1644131
>>1644151
>>1644154

I don't really have anything to add to this shitstorm, other than:

ITT: People trying to be cool by pretending to know Japanese.

>> No.1644667

>>1644312
seconded

>> No.1644686
File: 49 KB, 640x480, 1225295243501.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1643900
> Japan is not racist.

>> No.1644696

>>1644299
Anyone stupid enough to go to Korea deserves that anyway.

>> No.1644709
File: 79 KB, 502x329, air+drill.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1644696
I rather liked this one.

And if you can't figure out what's wrong with it, read here (check the comments for the answer):
http://briandeutsch.blogspot.com/2008/10/oh-jesus-tapdancing-christ-are-you.html

>> No.1644712

>>1642037
he's still a weeaboo. lurk the fuck more.

>> No.1644719

>>1644709

ZUN on the left

>> No.1644721

>>1644719
FFFFFFFUUUU

>> No.1644728

>>1644719
ZUN is Korean, /jp/

>> No.1644736

>>1644728
Maybe hes just taking a relaxing holiday in korea? With his wife?

>> No.1644740

>>1644017
>If an apartment block in Japan starts renting to foreigners, not only does that attract other foreigners, but it REPELS Japanese people who would rather live their lives without foreigners

This is funny, because if an apartment block in Scandinavia starts renting to foreigners, not only does that attract other foreigners, but it REPELS Scandinavian people who would rather live their lives without foreigners.

It depends of the foreigners, though.

>> No.1644749

>>1644740
That stands true for most places. Bloody foreigners.

>> No.1644790

>>1644749

Only happens with foreigners who come to a country without the intention of integrating themselves (you know, if you're going to live in a country you should at least speak the fucking language). Those people will then proceed to surround themselves exclusively with other immigrants from their country, never learning the language, usually not even getting a job.

On the other hand you get foreigners who are foreigners only on paper. Those people usually speak the language on a native like level, have a job, socialize with people other than immigrants from their country, etc. They are usually even more educated in the history and happenings of the country they are living in, because they made a conscious decision to live here rather than just being born here.

That's my experience with foreigners, you can't really group them all together.

>> No.1644794

>>1644304
It's in Japan だけど。

>> No.1644799

>>1644749
>Bloody foreigners

True, although civilized people tend to be able to blend in so well that you don't even realize their foreigners. I don't mind people talking their foreign languages, listening their foreign music ( unless they play it too loud ), eating their foreign foods, driving their foreign cars and not speaking the local language very well. But it's kinda annoying if someone shits on your culture and makes everyone else's life difficult.

This is why everyone hates british tourists.

>> No.1644801

>>1644007
In other words, the japanese are the most polite racists.

>> No.1644804

>>1644790

Truth.

>> No.1644813

>>1644790
I absolutely love Europe. Their broken welfare system means that many foreigners come to Europe with the intentions other than INTEGRATING to the population. They just want to suck welfare while churning out babies like factories.

>> No.1644817

I don't know what the fuck you guys smoke here. I've been living in japan now for more than 2 years, and I've never been treated in a bad way. It's quite the opposite, even thou I can speak japanese, people see me for example looking in the subway for a station and they inmediatelly come to help me.
I have gotten free day passes from people who werent going to use them anymore that day.
in the subway, where you buy the tickets, like: "here, you can use this instead, it's free take it"
People have taken me to where I wanted to go in their own cars.
Granted, the only problem I see is how most japanese "tend" to avoid me, but that's because they are afraid i will start speaking in english with them. As soon as I speak japanese they tell me how good I am (it doesn't matter who good I am, they'll say it anyways even if I just say arigatou) and then put an interested face, and help me if I need something.

This is how you guys sound: "Japanese people are racist, I know because I visit 4chan and I talk out of my ass. This means I'm a good person, mostly compared to those japanese racists who I've never met but I've heard so much about in 4chon"

>> No.1644828

>>1644817
>Granted, the only problem I see is how most japanese "tend" to avoid me, but that's because they are afraid i will start speaking in english with them. As soon as I speak japanese they tell me how good I am (it doesn't matter who good I am, they'll say it anyways even if I just say arigatou) and then put an interested face, and help me if I need something.

This is how it works in all etchinically homogenous nations.

>> No.1644830

Japan is xenophobic as hell, news at 11.

>> No.1644833

>>1644790
Yes, this holds true.

We have this local asian (Indonesian? Korean? I truly do not know) community that is really well-integrated with the society and yet still is able to maintain it's own culture. Respectful people that uphold the rules of the society within their lives. That's really great and anyone who genuinely acts antagonistically to such group is an idiot.

Anyhow, then there are the gipsies. What the hell is up with these people? Yes, they have been here for several hundred years without any integration. Well okay, maybe the concentration camp thingy back in the day did not help exactly, but still. I guess, it's their culture to live in a trailer, act anti-socially, steal and cheat and lay everything to waste.

>> No.1644848

>>1644828
Americans need to understand that not everyone is accustomed to ethnical diversity. I for an example have barely seen a black person in real life and never spoken to one.
It's pretty bizarre looking, you know, when someone looks like that.

>> No.1644859

>>1644848

Civilization came from Africa. Africa is eden of man. Blacks are true humans --this face of a black man is the face of humanity at it's purest.

Jesus was black --everyone knows this.

If you feel that Blacks are strange, then you thus uncomfortable being human.

>> No.1644875

>>1644859
you really think africans haven't evolved like the rest of the world?

also, "african americans" don't count. they aren't pure african

>> No.1644883
File: 32 KB, 381x480, BlackJesusMontage(c)BarzoniARTCOM10055775.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

FUCK JAPAN

>> No.1644891

I am moving to Japan to become a professional manga writer like Tsugumi Ohba. Screw you rednecks and your boring, predictable lives!

>> No.1644897

>>1644859
Africa is the world's shithole.

They are less evolved than other humans.

>> No.1644902

>>1644817
Americans have had it drilled into them by Jews that only whites and other civilized races can be racist, and that the barbarian races always have altruistic intentions.

>> No.1644903

>>1644875
>you really think africans haven't evolved like the rest of the world?

They haven't evolved. Look at them, they bear the facial charecteristics of apes.

>> No.1644904

>>1643824
USA is still going strong

>> No.1644908

>>1643824

This is the Japan that Shinji Ikari fights for.
I want the Japan you described to last forever.

What are your views on Korea (faggot land)?

>> No.1644909

>Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of "diversity" that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen — written in blood — from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines. It is scary how easily so many people can be brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word.

>It is scary how easily so many people can be brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word.

Last part is incredibly poignant, and Sowell makes a very succint point.

It really is fucking scary just how brainwashed people can become.

>> No.1644915

>>1644909

Ethnic conflict doesn't exist. Usually it's just thugs doing bad things during war time that makes it look like all the killing is grounded in ethnic strife, but is actually because of vicious mercenary mentality.

In conclusion, ethnic conflict doesn't exist. My college professor said so.

Thank you.

>> No.1644919

>>1644915
>In conclusion, ethnic conflict doesn't exist. My college professor said so.

lol.... I hope you are being sarcastic.

>> No.1644973

um it says "Japanese only" that means ANY "Gaijin" even chinese or koreans...enjoy being angry

>> No.1645835

>>1644131
>実際にやってることといったらどこぞの画像にケチつけて溜飲を下げる
・・
>・ってお前らは2chねらーかよ!
4chanに何期待してんだwwww

>> No.1645854

>>1644859
>then you thus uncomfortable being human.
That describes most of the population of 4chan

>> No.1646077

>>1644794
You LIAR. Nogody use like "business hours" sign in Japane.

>> No.1646098

日本の店なら「営業時間」の看板を出してるだろうな。

>> No.1646157
File: 56 KB, 640x480, 1226951406651.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>/jp/

>> No.1646397

お前らの名誉の為に言っとくが、「俺は日本滞在中にこれこれの事件には出
会わなかったから、日本人は悪者でない」というのもおかしいし、新たな
偏見を生み出してるだけだぞ

>> No.1647756

>>1646157
ソース onegaishimasu

>> No.1648640

>>1647756

焼きたて!! ジャぱん

>> No.1649232
File: 76 KB, 603x474, 1227357193181.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1649357
File: 22 KB, 400x309, 1227358955677.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1647756
焼きたて!! コリアン

>> No.1649376

>>1643951
WHEN I DEFEND THE JAPANESE ITS LIKE IM REALLY JAPANESE XDXDXDXDDDDD

It's the definition of racism, moron.

>> No.1649404

>>1649376
WHEN I CRITICIZE THE JAPANESE ITS LIKE IM REALLY WHITE XDXDXDXDDDDD

It's the definition of KOREAN, moron.

>> No.1649425

KOREAN THINK KOREAN IS WHITE. THEY MAKE FUN OF JAPANESE AS "LOL JAPANESE IS YELLOW".

>> No.1649440
File: 102 KB, 640x480, 1227360799926.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Korea Expo in London.

>> No.1649448
File: 369 KB, 498x600, 1227360976709.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Korean insist that David Beckham is Korean. Because he is popular white man, LOL.

>> No.1649474
File: 32 KB, 450x337, 1227361503502.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Japanese flag is very tasty

>> No.1649480
File: 277 KB, 1152x864, 1227361685301.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1649486

>>1649425

Japanese are yellow though.

Koreans are more attractive.

Japanese is quite uglier!

>> No.1649489
File: 152 KB, 548x515, 1227362358752.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1649486
LOL you don't know korean girls. LOL.

>> No.1649490

>>1649489

lol then why hirano aya?

hirano aya say she like korean men.

why did she?

>> No.1649492

>>1649489
I have downloaded over 100 anime series, over 50 soundtracks and many Japanese films and manga. What do you think? Do Japanese anime fan respect American anime fans?

>> No.1649493
File: 115 KB, 700x528, 1227362480894.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1649486
WHY YOU KOREAN ALWAYS FOGET ABOUT KOREAN GIRLS ARE UGLY?

>> No.1649495

UGLY JAPANESE USE PLASTIC SURGERY LOL!

>> No.1649500
File: 26 KB, 450x314, 1227362616824.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1649490
Hallo korean
How are you?

>> No.1649502

>>1649490

Fuck that bitch!

Listen to me please:

Things were so lonely in the days of youth;
I never think of fatherhood;
now my life is merry-go-round;
whoa, whoa;
yeah, i'm a father!

>> No.1649503
File: 52 KB, 600x450, 1227362741905.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1649495
DO YOU WANT KOREAN PLASTIC SURGERY?

>> No.1649508
File: 51 KB, 640x480, 1227362854345.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

SHE IS THE MOST WELL KNOWN KOREAN IN JAPAN.
SHE LIVES IN JAPAN SO SHE DOES NOT PLASTIC SURGERY.

>> No.1649509

>>1649500

I miss him! OH, i miss him dearly.

I'd watch the news and dream of him and his hair.

He loved to skateboard --such a wonderful jap!

Never will there be so chantteljo of a prime miner for japo again.

>> No.1649511
File: 63 KB, 1001x490, 1227362919793.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1649503
lol look at all the anime i have downloaded. Am I a thief?

>> No.1649513
File: 315 KB, 1280x960, 1227363019840.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Korean kills himself because he hates Japan. LOL.
Korean should kill themselves. LOL.

>> No.1649514

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2936660

>> No.1649518

ALL OF US jAPANESE KNOW THAT ATOMIC BOMBS WERE VERY GOOD 4 US!!WE JAPANESE MUST COMMITT A MASS SUICIDE FOR OUR SINS BY ASSUMING THE WHOLE RESPONSIIBLITY TO THE WORLD AS INFERIOR SUBHUMANS!!!
WE JAPAN = US COLONY, NOW!!WE NIPS STOLE CHARACTERS FROM CHINA, HAHAHHAH! CHINKS R A LITTLE BIT INTELLIGENT THAN NIPS R!!

>> No.1649519

>>1649513

YUCK!

IS THAT GUY OKAY?

>> No.1649521

>>1649519
Of course, he died. He is hero for Korean. lol

>> No.1649524

>>1649513
UGYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.1649526

lol japanese are scared of china?

>> No.1649536

>>1649513
I hope that's fake or that guy was really hardcore for a stupid reason. He could have done something awesome for the world by cutting his belly open.

>> No.1649537

>>1649526
are you gook?

>> No.1649538

>>1649537
I am Chinese. Are you nip?

>> No.1649541

>>1649538
lol typical korean. no-pride race.

>> No.1649542

>>1649536
What better things could he have done? How would you try to make the world a better place by cutting your stomach open?

>> No.1649545

Koreans are always doing retarded shit like this. Usually, it's just limbs.

>> No.1649546

AI KAGO

>> No.1649547

>>1649541
lol I am from Huangzhou, Chinese. I am just joking. I hate Koreans too but we Chinese like Japanese mostly.

>> No.1649548

>>1649542
By ridding the world of yourself, what else?

>> No.1649551

WOMEN ZHONGGUO REN HEN XIHUAN RIBEN GUIZI

>> No.1649554

Why do you never see women protesting against Japan?

>> No.1649555

>>1649542
Go into an elementary school and cut your belly open. Those children would become better people than they would have otherwise.

>> No.1649558
File: 34 KB, 350x294, 1227363943651.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1649547

>> No.1649562

>>1649547
Don't worry. Fof Japanese. chink and gook is the same. No differences at all.

>> No.1649566

>>1649562
Why do you use 'chink' character, why do you play China games like Mahjong and Go?

Aren't you ashamed you steal Chinese culture?

>> No.1649568

>>1649547
I am Japanese
Why do you like Japan?
In my opinion,I do not hate chinese but I hate Korean

>> No.1649569
File: 49 KB, 496x329, 1227364099906.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1649554
Too busy protesting against America.
http://briandeutsch.blogspot.com/2008/09/in-that-case-they-ought-to-be-pissed-at.html

>> No.1649576

>>1649568
>Why do you like Japan?

Japanese is a friendly, polite race. They produce lots of good things.

>In my opinion,I do not hate chinese but I hate Korean

When Korean says 'Confucius was Korean!' and other things like that, I don't like it at all!

>> No.1649578

I saw a couple of these signs when I was in Japan in 2005. They weren't places I wanted to go into. So I didn't.

Most of those signs are to keep out the Russians, anyway.

>> No.1649579

>>1649566
LOL. If you have a brain, you know modern chinese words are full of Japanese.
If you don't know it, you are brainwashed by CCP.

>> No.1649581

>>1649579
Do you not like CCP?

>> No.1649582

>>1649581
Who loves CCP?

>> No.1649586

>>1649582
You should know, in China there are many Nationalists. CCP is against nationalism because it is impediment to trading relations.

Do you want democracy in China where nationalism is so much? Or do you want moderate CCP?

>> No.1649589

>>1649586
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? ONLY CHINKS CARE ABOUT CCP.

>> No.1649590

ITT CRAZY GOOKS AND CHINKS

>> No.1649594
File: 465 KB, 660x880, 1227364603486.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1649576
>Japanese is a friendly, polite race. They produce lots of good things.

thank you for your response
I like china because chinese have very good culture. this is true.
But Korean do not have.
So Korean steel japanese and chinese culture
Korean is very ugly

>> No.1649595

>>1649589
It is hard to explain in English. CCP is MODERATE, CCP does _NOT_ want nationalism because nationalism is bad for business.

Now, you have elections in China, and the nationalists will take power. Do you understand?

>> No.1649596

>>1649576
You are right~! I'm American white boy, but i study Chinese in school. It makes me mad when the fucking koreans at my school claim that they invented Hanzi and that korea was the birthplace of civilization.

FUCKING KOREAN THUNDERCUNTS!

>> No.1649603

>>1649594
Thank you for your words, I love Japanese culture too. For Korean it's important to build myth about history. So they claim that Japanese and Chinese things come from Korea. Which makes Japanese and Chinese angry.

>>1649596
lol! They do such things in USA too?

>> No.1649604

>>1649595
>Do you understand?
NO. WHY YOU CHINKS AND GOOKS THINK THAT EVERYBODY THINKS ABOUT YOUR COUNTRIES?
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR COUNTRIES. BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO CULTURES AT ALL.

>> No.1649612

>>1649603

Yes. Even my Chinese teacher gets angry with the Korean students because they're always super nationalistic.

I've spent a few months in Harbin and Beijing. Everyone I met in CHina was so nice to me. I've never met a more friendly and polite people than the Chinese.

I hope to learn both Chinese and Japanese so I can spend lots of time in these two great countries!

>> No.1649616

>>1649604
Calm down! You are very angry all the time!

>> No.1649618

>>1649612
You are welcome in China always, but it goes without saying =)

>> No.1649622

日台友好!(*^ー^)ノ

>> No.1649628

>>1649616
angry? no. this it truth. chinks always insist that they are different from korean.
but no differences at all. If you want to say chink is better than gooks, you should buy legal anime goods.

>> No.1649636

>>1649628
>you should buy legal anime goods.

Of course!

>>1649622
lol

>> No.1649639

>>1649628
But please, do not say 'chink', it is rude. I do not say 'nip' or 'jap' or such things.

>> No.1649641

>>1649618

Thanks, man!

>> No.1649644

China,Japan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&
gt;>>>>>∞>>>>>dirty korea

>> No.1649646

>>1649628
You do realise that nobody on 4chan buys legal anime goods right? Most of us Americans are probably worse when it comes to downloading anime than Chinese or Koreans are.

>> No.1649657

>>1649646
Do not worry about it. Japanese anime fan know it very well. Amerikkkan is barbaric like chinks and gooks. Do you think otherwise?

>> No.1649665

>>1649657
Well I am 'chink' and I own many anime DVD. I buy many manga too, so do many 'chink' from Hong Kong, which is big market for manga.

Am I barbarian?

>> No.1649672

>>1649657

Can I come to Futaba Channel?

>> No.1649673

>>1649657
Around 60% of the population from the southern red states, aka, the Beltway States, are savages. In the blue states, it's around 30-40% of the population.

>> No.1649674

>>1649665
I don't think you buy legal goods. chink think pirate goods are legal.

>> No.1649678

>>1649674
I buy from legal shop in Hong Kong. Do you hate Chinese people?

>> No.1649681

>>1649665
Do you folks still have big banners of Mao and your current political leaders in public places, or was that practice put to rest when you folks shifted to a more moderate position?

What's your take on the whole Tibet situation?

>> No.1649682

>>1649665
Please enjoy manga and anime.
Japanese anime fan(except korean) is welcome

>> No.1649687

>>1649681

I'm not that Chinese guy, but I know that the only portrait of Mao left is the one on the Forbidden City. Also, on the money.

>> No.1649688

>>1649678
>I buy from legal shop in Hong Kong
LOL HONG KONG MAKES EVERYTHING FAKE.

>> No.1649695

>>1649681
>Mao
>Tibet
Those are irrelevant issues. Every country has domestic problems, you cannot simply judge one country to be inferior because of its own problems, when your own country also has severe problems as well.

>> No.1649698

>>1649682
Thank you. But I must go sleep now. Bye all.

>> No.1649701

>>1649695
I'm not judging a country on a couple of issues. Just curious, because that's all the news media ever reports about.

>> No.1649704

>>1649688
You are right. But I must go sleep now. Bye all.

>> No.1649706

>>1649698
谢谢

>> No.1649708

>>1649701

There isn't worship of political leaders anymore. In fact Hu Jintao seems to try as hard as he can not to stand out. Some people have even joked that during the Mao era it was the "Cult of personality" and now in the modern era it's the "Cult of non-personality".

>> No.1649712
File: 49 KB, 800x600, 1227367135020.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

this is Chinese high school girls

>> No.1649713

>>1649708
Hu is probably quite introverted, I mean, I know it's common across Northeast Asia, but from the little that has been said about him it seems like he knows what it's like to be ronery. Plus he was an engineer, that's one thing I love about the Chinese system, at least these days, all the leaders are Engineers or Scientists.

>> No.1649718
File: 21 KB, 300x417, 1227367234066.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1649723

>>1649701
I can only speak broadly because I haven't spent very much time in China, but from what I've been able to gather, most Chinese are no longer ultra-nationalist or even "nationalist" in the media sense of the term.

Most still support their government in the sense that they believe the government is capable of doing the right thing for them, but only a few still continue to hold extremist views.

The biggest factor for modern China is its economy; everyone wants a piece of the action, and that's what the government is concerned with, so propoganda and nationalism have taken a back seat.

>> No.1649726

>>1649713
That sounds awesome. I wish it was a requirement to become an engineer or scientist before becoming a politician in america. Things would be so much better.

>> No.1649727

LOL CHINK SPY

>> No.1649735

Its a shame that the world thinks the entire country is it's single individual in the white house.

>> No.1649736

Hu Jintao is kind of awesome. He has a photographic memory and some Tibetans think he assassinated the Dalai Lama's 2nd in command.

>> No.1649740

>>1649712

FUCK

could i have more infos regarding this picture please?

>> No.1649748

>>1649736
Dalai Lama is a fucking crook if ever there was one. Guy creams millions off of the CIA's payroll every year and for what? So he can try to install his theocratic absolutist dictatorship again?

>> No.1649751

>>1649740
are you korean?
you have too too too spaces.

>> No.1649752

>>1649748
If his theocracy were in place, China would not be as large. Nobody wants China to be large. That's the long and short of it.

>> No.1649759

>>1649726

The #1 most important thing to be elected president in America is to be charismatic. It was proven with Al Gore that intelligence or credentials isn't enough.

It also pisses me off how the media NEVER asked the presidential candidates hard questions, or delved deep into their "plans" and demanded specifics. Instead, they were like theater critics applauding or poo pooing the candidates' "showing" for any given day. All they talked about is how well they were running their campaigns.

>> No.1649766

>>1649752
Regardless, China is nobody's Yugoslavia, it's never going to happen.

>> No.1649768

>>1649759
Al Gore won the popular vote, you know.

>> No.1649773

Korean Gooks are a sick sub-human race. They eat dogs and babies, and fuck their brothers and sisters. They are sick gross pigs. They are zerg.

>> No.1649769

>>1649752

Hey, at least the Kuomintang didn't win the civil war. If they did, they not only would they have invaded Tibet but Mongolia too!

>> No.1649770

>>1649759
That's why they call it "politics".

>> No.1649771

This is BAR whom the woman is managing alone.
Since it is a special management form, if those whom Japanese does not understand come, it will be troubled very much.
If you cannot understand Japanese-style manners, it will be taken to the police.

>> No.1649774

>>1649769

lol yeah, the KMT still maintains territorial claims against all neighbouring countries.

I wouldn't mind China annexing Outer Mongolia though. It would make the maps a lot neater.

>> No.1649776

>>1649773

>fuck their brothers and sisters

And just WHAT the hell is wrong with that, asshole?

>> No.1649777

This thread is awesome

>> No.1649781

>>1649776
See:
>>1649503
>>1649493
>>1649489

>> No.1649783

>>1649771
Where in Japan do you live?

>> No.1649785

>>1649773
>I'm going to publically denouce my countrymen so that nobody suspects me! kekekekeke
Korean spotted, nida <丶`∀´>

>> No.1649786

>>1649773
Not only that, but almost every gook I've talked to was a hardcode born again christfag. They believe that Jesus was Korean, I've seen portraits of the Korean Jesus. They're fucked up.

>> No.1649805

>>1649785
fuk you

>> No.1649812

The only attractive Koreans are the ones who have had a female ancestor who was raped by Japanese or Chinese soldiers.

The Japs did the world a service by invading Korea back in the 30s.

>> No.1649814

This shit is either trollan

or AZNs in here speaking English.

probably trollan, I'll participate

Korean men are loved all over the world. White women are starting to notice. Love Korea!

>> No.1649816

>>1649786
but jesus is japanese

>> No.1649876

>>1649814

Yon-sama is sooo dreamy~

>> No.1650174
File: 87 KB, 736x744, 1225037709749.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1649814
Enjoy your pleasant surprise once you take their trousers off.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action