[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 450 KB, 800x800, 2808b43e68407626f73bea838d7d07fd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11640620 No.11640620[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

mines gotta be sazanami mio. Excelent art (curse you, fucking cockteaser) and funny dojinshi.

have a picture just for the awesomeness

>> No.11640791

ozawa reido, shindol is also nice

>> No.11641338

I've used the COCK (Comprehensive Offboarder and Crossboarder-Kin) assessment test to determine this is a post made by a Type B Offboarder.

An Offboarder uses exclusively other boards than /jp/, and a Type B is making its first post here, without flagrant display of its otherboardness with a giveaway like "Hey /jp/." For this reason, a Type B rating is given with a confidence level of 80%.

The reasoning for the Type B Offboarder is as follows.
To begin with, the photo attached to the original post is from an entry-level interest (Touhou) which could arguably be considered the board's main reason for existence. Offboarders often only have superficial knowledge of /jp/, so they associate their posts somehow with Touhou or another very popular interest to attempt to make themselves fit in. This by itself is not incriminating as many Type C tru/jp/s do post about Touhou, but other factors cause it to be a supporting evidence for the Type B Offboarder rating in this case.

The other incriminating factors for the photo are as follows:

• -booru/image aggregate filename (indicating a booru as where the poster downloaded the image, and indicating the poster has not yet began to tag or rename their images)

• .jpg file extension

• features one of the most popular Touhou characters

The notable features of the photo end there. However, the main body of the post features a great deal of evidence supporting a Type B Offboarder rating. The post's grammar and spelling is bad, and there is a lack of irony, which indicates the bad English to be genuine. Additionally, the language of the post ("dojin", "funny", "awesomeness") indicate a superficial knowledge of the board's topics and Internet culture as a whole.

For these reasons I believe a Type B Offboarder rating to be appropriate and will move for the deletion of this thread. Thank you.

>> No.11641340

>>11641338
you forgot that crossboarders always use the subject-field when making a thread

>> No.11641354

>>11641338
>and indicating the poster has not yet began to tag or rename their images
>• .jpg file extension
Both of these make very little sense. Very good post nonetheless.

>> No.11641357

>>11641354

Not true. As you amass a lot of images you will understand why tagging/renaming is necessary and why .jpg is awful even for natively-created .jpg images.

>> No.11641364

>>11641357
>As you amass a lot of images you will understand why tagging/renaming is necessary
It's precisely because of how many images I have that I would rather delete all of them than tag them manually. I only have UNIX timestamps and pixiv id filenames because I don't visit boorus anyway.

>and why .jpg is awful even for natively-created .jpg images.
And now you're just being silly.

>> No.11641366

>>11641364

>It's precisely because of how many images I have that I would rather delete all of them than tag them manually.

Sounds like you're a Type A Lazyboarder.

>> No.11641371

>>11641366
Sounds like you should suck my cock, Type S faggot.

>> No.11641750

>>11641338

ye wadever, your prety much right with everything but a view things:

1. I'm here pretty much only because of touhou
2. youmu is simply my favorite, has nothing to do with the popularity
3. i don't store files offline anymore since i lost my external hard drive, just have no motivation to start collecting them again and i just do like the picture

i'd still like to here some names

>> No.11641780

Asanagi

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action