[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 138 KB, 1024x768, 1218812788934.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1131729 No.1131729 [Reply] [Original]

Old Thread here: >>1122925

Yu108.doc here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qva4aazia0h

Translated Yukkuri Folder here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T3AXMU0U

The Yu108.doc contains some simple translations for things like "Take it easy", and also has a lot of links to yukkuri-related things. Of course, the most important thing it contains are the summaries from Summary Anon and different writers or translators from here and the Touhou boards.

Something extra:
http://2cat.twbbs.org/~kirur/touhou/th.htm

The above sometimes gets stuff before we do on yukkuri things like Remirya playing the xylophone, so you can also keep track of that if you want.

>> No.1131733

sage for yukkuri

>> No.1131735
File: 66 KB, 350x300, 1218823459680.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Some more stuff found on 2chan.

>> No.1131741
File: 143 KB, 500x1527, 1218823496446.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1131745
File: 88 KB, 420x460, 1218823553968.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1131733
That was pretty fast.

>> No.1131763
File: 206 KB, 1000x728, 1218823742393.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Some translations.

Up: If we have this much, we'll be fine during the winter!!!
Right: Let's always take it easy, the two of us!!!
Yu...
Left: Take it easy!!

>> No.1131767
File: 232 KB, 995x732, 1218823783888.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Akyu:
Right: Aaaaaaaaah...
Left: My clothes... (I think.)
SFX: Akkyu~
Sign: I can't stop...I can't stop this!!
Yukkurisa: YUUOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Yukkureimu: Heal up easy!!!
sfx: lick lick

>> No.1131772
File: 80 KB, 360x200, 1218823836892.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1131783

>>1131763
>>1131767
Editing. I would like to know what is going on in the Akyu scene...

>> No.1131805

>>1131783
She maniacally murders yukkuris with her favorite picket. Her mania seems to be so strong, it has given birth to a disease called AQN, which turns regular people into drooling, raging maniacs who tear apart any yukkuri they see.

Also, I will now post the summary discussed in the previous thread, the one with the conjoining. It's very long, though, it will take more than 10 posts.

>> No.1131807
File: 45 KB, 640x480, 1218824216739.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Next translation is kinda...interesting. Regards to the translator.

Yuhh!
unnnfh!!
Marisaaaa~~~~!!!
yu..
yu..

unfhhh!!
reimu..reimuuuuuu~~~!!!
yu...
schlick
===
You'll probably be able to tell which things are schlick or unnfh (since you see this twice). Marisa and Reimu's name should be the easiest to find. Good luck to anyone who wants to edit this.

>> No.1131812

>>1131807
I'd make that "Reibu" and "Mwariza".

>> No.1131810
File: 48 KB, 640x480, 1218824256257.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Right to left editing
===

REIMUUUUUuuuuu!!!
I'm gonna cum soon!
I'm cumming cumming cum~ !!
Nghhhh!!!

Yu!?
Marisa~!
Marisa~!
Mari...
nwoooogghh!?

flick

>> No.1131816

>>1131814
He plans to perform an experiment known as the Yukkuring. He starts by tearing the cheek off one of the yukkuris, a Reimu. "Yugya! It hurts, mister! What are you doing!?" "I'm tearing your face off." He then pokes it in the eye until it stops complaining, does the same to a Yukkurisa, and glues them together with flour and water. He affixes a Patchouli, a Chen and a Myon. He asks for their name, and they can only spout mixed sounds. Due to sharing their bean paste, they have developed a collective concsiousness, sharing each other's sensations. He affixes a Yukarin, and pokes the eye off the Alice. All of them scream. The pain seems to be amplified by how many of them are melded together. After a while, having affixed the 26th one, he has another experiment. In this story, yukkuris can release excess moisture from their urethras, so as to avoid bloating. He makes them all drink implausible amounts of water, and starts blocking their urethras with pencils. He blocks all of them except the Alice whose eye he took before. The water they took in amounts to 300 milliliters for all of them, and it's up to this Alice to discharge it. After 10 seconds, it starts screaming, and since all the others share its sensations, the result is a massive NHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (orgasm) that lasts for six and a half hours. Half of them have fainted, and the rest are making ridiculous faces. Until the next operation, he plans to play with them.

>> No.1131814

Our Anon this time is a yukkuri hunter. (His name is Onii, written "oni will", and he's also a Bullying Onii-san.) He has, however, recieved a task he's not sure if he can accomplish. He has to kill a Dosumarisa who:
-Is 7 meters tall
-Has ~60 (regular) allies
-Consumes a lot of magic mushrooms, and thus:
-Can fire a Master Spark-like ray, three times a day
-Is usually invisible
-Has many ribbons given to it as a sign of fidelity from other yukkuris
It also has some allies that stole food from the village, but that was not under its orders. In any case, he sets a trap in the forest (a pit filled with shit) and waits. He eventually sees a group of yukkuris taking a walk as if they owned the place, with a huge gap in the center. When said gap reaches the trap, it falls in. The result is much better than he expected; 4 yukkuris abandon it because it smeared shit all over the precious ribbons they had entrusted to it (they're quite furious about this), 2 abandon it because they doubt it can match up to humans, and 2 because it stinks. After further discussion, 9 more leave. Back in their nests, we see that it has three very close allies, a smart Alice, a wise Patchouli and a beautiful Reimu who only entered the herd a few weeks ago, but everyone admired. After even further quarreling about why Dosumarisa doesn't use its light ray anymore, 9 more leave the herd. However, Onii has cleverly set traps in the area, and catches all 26 that ran away.

>> No.1131820

>>1131818
Onii tells them to kill each other, and the last survivor will get Alice. They immediately start. Onii starts shaking the Alice to make it horny, while telling it about the unrest its beauty caused within the herd. All of the yukkuris wanted it, but "because of Dosumarisa", they couldn't have it. It starts crying, and he teases it further by describing about how it clung to the strong Dosumarisa, so it could control others. He finishes it off by saying how it's its fault that many yukkuris left the herd. Alice is now a broken, crying mess. Of the 18 yukkuris before, 3 are left. Onii says that there's one thing it can do for the herd; to satisfy the sexual attraction it caused. It can do nothing, and that's the last we hear of it. Back in the village, Patchouli is begging the lazy yukkuris to work, but they want to take it easy, and demand that Patchouli gather food for them. It does this for a few days, but one night, four Marisas and an Alice take it into their home and rape it. Patchoulis are weak, so even once can kill them, but it was raped five times. It gave birth to five kids. One for each rapist.

>> No.1131822

>>1131820
The next day, Dosumarisa has called for a village meeting. Next to it is the corpse of Patchouli, with many stalks growing from its head, and five tiny Patchouli corpses, with a stalk each. Initially, nobody takes the blame, but after beautiful Reimu says that Patchouli was stealing food and they want to find out who punished it, all of them shout that it was them. Dosumarisa, enraged that Alice went missing for their sake and they even killed Patchouli, goes THIS YUKKURI THIS YUKKURI THIS YUKKURI and crushes the lot of them. Left with only Reimu, they decide to raid the factory. We are told that they met a few weeks ago, when Dosumarisa found Reimu injured and alone. It was the first in a long time that called it "Marisa" instead of "Dosumarisa", and they fell in love. Onii, on the other hand, has started preparations. He has made 8 mountains of sandbags on the path to the forest. He refuses to use gunpowder or guns, since he's a Bullying Onii-san. Dosumarisa jumps over the first one, but the second one is too tall, so it uses the Dosubeam. The resulting screams, however, show that there were baby yukkuris inside the sandbags. Dosumarisa is traumatized by the screams, but Reimu urges it to go on. The third one is just short enough to jump over, but has concealed blades, which leave deep gashes in the Dosumarisa's underside. The fourth one. Dosumarisa jumps over it with ease, but lands on a huge red-hot plate. The pain is unbearable. Further on, it sees a transparent box wth adult yukkuris, but as it approaches to help them, it hears crushing sounds, and "AAAAAAAH DEIBU'S BABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES!!!!!".

>> No.1131818

>>1131816
A while later, he see two young yukkuris sneaking out of the yukkuri village to steal some food from the village. (As usual, a Reimu-Marisa pair.) He threatens them for a while, saying that he's from the factory, catches the Marisa and kicks the Reimu into a tree, killing it. At that moment, the beautiful Reimu appears with a few allies, and Onii says "Damn! I'm no match for you now, but if I get to the factory that's just across the entrance to the forest, I'll be safe." Back in the village, a lot of yukkuris that have lost friends and families to the factory are screaming in despair at the news. All of them tell the Dosumarisa that they should go to the factory and get back their friends, but Dosumarisa is more intelligent than them. It says that they don't even know where it is, but they say that Onii told them where it is. If it refuses now, it knows it will lose the trust of many yukkuris. Still, it refuses, and 18 of them leave the herd, some to attack the factory, some to run away, and some that plan to sell their allies for their own gain. (All of them are caught by Onii.) 15 are left, and all of them, except the Dosumarisa's trustees, are lazy and expect the three to gather food for them. After an argument, Alice realizes that nobody else can gather food except itself, and sets out to gather food for 16 yukkuris. It's immediately caught by another of Onii's traps. He takes it home and sets loose the 18 he caught before. Disregarding their captivity, they immediately try to hump Alice.

>> No.1131825

>>1131822
Apparently, the adults' koyukkuris were hidden underground, and it just crushed them. Further scarred, Dosumarisa proceeds with stares of hatred burning into its back(?). Fifth wall. It's quite short, but Dosumarisa has finally learned, and jumps on top. It sees a pool on the other side, and jumps over it. The sixth wall is 10m tall, and there's no other way but to use the Dosupark. There were, of course, more koyukkuris inside, Even more of an emotional wreck, Dosumarisa goes on to the seventh wall. It easily jumps over it, but upon landing, a few spears are launched at it. Most scrape it, but one hits it square in the eye, and it screams. Eighth wall. It hears a voice saying that there are no koyukkuris in there, so it can use its beam. It does so, and they turn out to be empty indeed. Onii then appears, and challenges the stupid shitbun to a fight. He has many territorial advantages (it only has one eye, and he can hide among the trees), and a few helpers to do hit-and-run attacks on it. The battle goes on for 30 minutes, with the Dosumarisa throwing sandbags at him, but getting steadily weaker.

>> No.1131827

>>1131825
In the end, it finally considers doing a feint, and almost hits him with one, but the Reimu knocks it aside, and persuades it to surrender. "If one human can do this much, we can't take on the factory!" Onii promises that he'll let them meet once in a while. Dosumarisa accepts, and goes to the factory, where they place it in a transparent box that fits its size. It can't move, but it waits patiently for its meeting with Reimu. Three days later, Onii brings Reimu to it.
Ma: Long time no see, Reimu...
Re: Yes. (Cold?)
Ma: Um...are you okay? Have you been eating? Are they bullying you?
Re Of course not! Master is always kind to me!
Ma: ...Master? Mister! What did you do to Reimu!?
On: Nothing, just treated it well as I promised.
Re: Yes! Master has always been kind to me!
Ma: Always?
On: Yes, like I used to do long before the two of you met. Get it now, you retarded shitbun?
Re: Master! I can't take it easy talking with this! Let's go! Goodbye, *DOSU*marisa!
Dosumarisa's screams and Onii's laughter fill the factory.

>> No.1131849
File: 307 KB, 1000x728, 1218824828725.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1131851
File: 336 KB, 600x768, 1341403.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1131827
Geez, Dosumarisas seem to be the only pleasant yukkuris.

>> No.1131859
File: 331 KB, 995x732, 1218824968374.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1131899
File: 125 KB, 640x480, 1218825417032.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Did I do it right?
I can't get used to yukkuri sex...

>> No.1131916
File: 153 KB, 520x736, 1218825636484.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1131814
>>1131816
>>1131818
>>1131820
>>1131822
>>1131825
>>1131827
Epic story was epic. Thanks for translating this monster of a story.

Anyone wanna explain this picture?

>> No.1131921

>>1131899

switch Marisa with Unnfh

but does it really matter?

>> No.1131923

>>1131851
Dosus in general are very annoying. Not only do they have the power to cause a lot of damage (as all yukkuris will do in need, however wise they are), they give the other yukkuris an enormous morale (audacity) boost, making them break into houses with the confidence that nobody can defeat DosuXXX, making them the rulers of Gensokyo.

>> No.1131924

>>1131899
For once you didn't stretch the fonts too much.

Thank you.

>> No.1131929

>>1131916

It's keeping a diary.

>> No.1131930

>>1131916
-I took it easy the whole day today.
-I'd like to take it easy tomorrow, too.

(I guess it's keeping a diary.)

>> No.1131934
File: 395 KB, 650x914, 1218825918471.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1131923
It'd still be nice to be allies with one. Someone smart enough to somewhat keep yukkuris in line would be great to have.

Are Cirnoffs ever hunted? It's looks like they're only useful for freezing stuff.

>> No.1131942

What was that, the War and Peace of yukkuri fics? Geez.

Good job, summary anon.

>> No.1131945

>>1131936

Anonymous finds this amusing, so he places the pan direct on top of the fireplace.

"ITSH HOT HOHOHOHOHOOTTTH NWOOOOOooooo"

Following that he other yukkuri in the glass jar act even more wildy. The koyukkuri bounce violently against each other and the glass jar; Alas, with their weak bodies, they achieved nothing but bruising themselves.

Anonymous chuckles to himself, but after sometime the screams from the pan stopped.

Curious, anonymous unseals the lid to take a peek of what's inside. He sees a lone mother yukkurisa, bruised and broiled but still alive.. but where are her children?

Then he realized what just occurred. In effort to save her children from the unforgiving hot metal surface, mother yukkurisa has had her children take refuge inside her own mouth.

A touching sight, but with this added weight and weakened state, she can't even move right now and much less escape from this pan.

>> No.1131936

As posted on Idlechan,

Yukkuri and the Winter House. part.1

translated from waterducts. If you remember Yukkuri Sisters Story, then this has the same author. Also feel free to help with proofreading

====

Anonymous visits his cottage during winter one day, only to find that a Yukkurisa family has taken residence there and has eaten most the food in storage.

He locks himself in with the yukkurisa family, since he's not content to let them go unpunished yet.

Anonymous was already upset to began with, but becomes even more anxious when he sees the weather. It's going to be snowing hard soon and it seems he will have to take shelter for a while.

The day goes on and the blizzard still hasn't stopped. He starts to feel hungry, so he tries to help himself with what was left, but a lot of the food was already cold and spoilt. Anonymous tries to manage with what he has. It's very annoying, but this must do.

>> No.1131948

>>1131945

Yukkuri and the Winter House. part.2

=====================================

The next morning.

Unfortunately, the blizzard has yet to subdue.
Anonymous contemplates how much longer will he have go on like this, but before that he decides to have breakfast.

Once again, managing with what he has left, anonymous makes himself a crude breakfast.

Anonymous, however, is not blind to the pleading glances of the koyukkuri.

>> No.1131949
File: 185 KB, 690x700, 1218826098086.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1131930
I guess more like how can a Yukkureimu hold onto a pen? The only thing I can think of is the attached.

>> No.1131951
File: 143 KB, 640x480, 1218826107510.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1131953

>>1131948

Well, look at that. The koyukkuri seem to behaving already..

"mishtwer, let me out! It's dwaark!"
"I can't dake it easy!"
"mishter, give mwee sum food, easy!"

Or so, anonymous, thought.

"Fine, I'll let you out if you shut bean paste hole" said anonymous angrily. The koyukkuri cowered for a while, before replying with a soft.. "yuu.."

Anonymous let out a few of the koyukkuri from the jars and cans. "Why am I even doing this, ah well, harassing them will only make them even more noi..."

"mistweeer~, I'm hawngwyyy!"

>> No.1131957

>>1131953

Yukkuri and the Winter House. part.2B

=====================================

With his patience lost, and this breakfast stolen, anonymous snapped.

Swiftly, in one swipe, anonymous grasped the thieving koyukkuri

"Oooooooowiie!" "It huuuurds!

"Yuu!!!" "Let her gwoo, Yuu!"
The koyukkuri on the floor protested

>> No.1131965

Yukkuri and the Winter House. part.2C

==========================

Mother yukkurisa could not bear this any longer. She trembled violently with pain and anger. With tears flooding down her cheeck, mother yukkurisa charged at anonymous.

Anonymous simply lifted his foot and with one fierce kick, he brought yukkurisa to submission.

With a terribly bitter expression on her face, mother yukkurisa looked up only to find anonymous chewing on the remains of her child. Only her hat and skin was left.

"Aaaaaa..."

There was nothing left to do for mother yukkurisa but wail painfully

Anonymous ignored this and horrified looks of the koyukkuri and simply went back to the fire place. The food was getting cold after all.

>> No.1131968

>>1131965

Clearly something is wrong with yukkurisa

Anonymous took a closer look at her, and realized there were things squirming within yukkurisa.

Of course! anonymous had almost forgotten it. Yukkurisa still had 3 koyukkuri in her mouth, and she has not managed to let them out yet because her cage was so cramped!

Anonymous slowly understood the situation. To protect her children from the scalding metal surface, mother yukkurisa hid her children in her mouth.

And because there was no extra space in the cage, Yukkurisa kept her children in her mouth since a last night. This means that yukkurisa and her children has not eaten anything since yesterday.

And thus, in their own despair and hunger, the koyukkuri inside her has decided to feed on her innards.

"Hhghhiiiieeeeee!!"

>> No.1131972

>>1131968

However, time passed again, and once again, morbid bean paste leaked from yukkurisa's mouth.

To kill herself or her children. How much longer is she going to bear this? anonymous thought to himself.

However, the last curtain of this act is a surprising one.

Within a few minutes, and without warning, mother yukkurisa leaped fiercely against her cage.

"Giiiiiiiiighhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
Yukkurisa exclaimed this word while bearing a severely contorted look on her face

Bean paste starting gushing out of yukkurisa's mouth but she did not stop. Yukkurisa kept slamming herself against the cage.

>> No.1132059
File: 156 KB, 870x1237, 1218827578447.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1131972
Aren't you going to post the rest?

And I finished Summary Anon's story and then a storm came in. Oh Lord, am I going to take it easy?

>> No.1132072
File: 53 KB, 800x566, 1218827739268.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I prefer the Yuka with a body.

>> No.1132088

>>1131972

Yukkuri and the Winter House. part.2D

one more to go >_<

------------------------

Anonymous has been feeding little scraps of vegetables and meat to the koyukkuri for quite a while

The scraps of food are barely enough to survive and the koyukkuri start to take desperate measures.

The koyukkuri start to ration their meals and share it among themselves. If hunger is to be endured, then they will do it together as family.

As for mother koyukkurisa, she has been let out of the cage, but she chooses to persist on will power alone.

>> No.1132096

>>1132088

Realizing this, the other koyukkuri's hunger and fatigue drove them to a boiling point.

"Twose who can't dake it easy, SHOULD JUST DWOP DEAD, EASY!!!"

The koyukkuri started a chain of fierce body blows against their judged sibling

"yugyuuuughh! pw!... pwease zdob it, easy!"

The judged koyukkuri pleaded for mercy with tears in her eyes, but the the other did not stop. Their judgment was final

"YUByuuughh"

And then came the finishing blow. A koyukkuri which was considerably larger than the judged one came down crashing on her. What followed was the already too familiar sight of anko escaping her orifices violently. The judged one was crushed and her movements stopped.

>> No.1132108

>>1132096
Final chapter

Anonymous is eating breakfast.
As usual the koyukkuri look at him with starved looks on their eyes.
Anonymous ignores them and the koyukkuri break into tears again.

The koyukkuri continues frowning, not realizing that mother yukkurisa is slowly approaching the back of one koyukkuri.

There was a strange atmosphere around yukkurisa.

In the next following moment, a koyukkuri, not even realizing what has just occurred was left with a half eaten face. Yukkurisa has bit her.

"Hghhaaaaaaaagh!!"
A terrifying shriek boomed across the room

>> No.1132122

>>1132108

A koyukkuri smashes one of its own because it was in the way of its own escape.

"pwh.. pwease let me dake it eas..."

It appears that the smashed koyukkuri is still alive, but it has lost its ability to escape from yukkurisa.

Even though fatigued, the crushed yukkuri cried with all its might for help. But it was hopeless. Yukkurisa had already come to her and began her next meal.

"AAAaaaaaaaaghh!!!"

Her screams, her skin, her bean paste, everything was swallowed by yukkurisa in an instant.

Pressured for survival, the remaining koyukkuri reached a twisted conclusion: For me to survive someone else must be eaten by yukkurisa.

>> No.1132152

>>1132145

A long silence passed.

"How did your children taste like?" anonymous inquired to yukkurisa

His query was met with a broken laughter.

Anonymous raised his kitchen knife. Still, there was no response.

"In your next life you should learn not to take it too easy. If you were more serious about things, I'm sure you could live a happier life"

Yukkurisa kept her crazed silence

>> No.1132145

>>1132122

The last koyukkuri leaped away desperately, but yukkurisa did not stop.

"Yuyuyuyu...yu!?"

Fatigue had taken a toll on its stamina and it was only time before yukkurisa caught up. It was hopeless. The koyukkuri would be eaten by yukkurisa.

"Nwoooooooo"

Yukkurisa closed in, but strangely, she paused suddenly. Bearing an upset look on her face, yukkurisa ceased her pursuit to take it easy.

One, two, five.. six. Six of of them... Yukkurisa had eaten too many of her children and this has slowed her down.

The last koyukkuri took this chance to increase the distance between herself and yukkurisa.

>> No.1132161

So, what exactly is 'taking it easy' and why can't a koyukkuri take it easy in a glass jar, where there is nothing it can do?

>> No.1132192

>>1132161
"it" is the thing-in-itself.

>> No.1132208

>>1132161
I think "taking it easy" means the same thing for them and for us.
The way you would take it easy, they take it easy

>> No.1132224
File: 190 KB, 862x1242, 1218829326996.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So, are Cirnoffs hunted for anything besides refrigeration? And what are they filled with?

>> No.1132230

>>1132161
Being able to bounce around is also a prerequisite for "taking it easy." The state is somewhere between a relaxation and anarchy, best summed up by the phrase "a yukkuri being free to do whatever it is yukkuri do."
Not being mutilated counts.

>> No.1132245

>>1132230
You can bounce around in the glass jar. I doubt it'd be so short as to prevent that. I swear, they go out of their way, not taking it easy, to complain that they are not taking it easy.

>> No.1132260
File: 248 KB, 342x958, 1218829591905.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1132245
Stuffed in a jar without food? The only time they'll probably accept taking it easy without food in a jar is if they're promised food like in that fireplace story.

>> No.1132266

>>1132245
And while I'm asking questions on this, why did they start saying "Take it easy!" anyways? I know the origin of their design but not of their catchphrase, which I assume is the origin of their name.

>> No.1132278

Yukkuris can get refreshed with anything that vibrates? What about those bees that use vibrations to kill wasps?

>> No.1132283

>>1132278
Symbiotic relationship perhaps?

>> No.1132311

>>1132266
Because that anon on 2ch who created (unknowingly) the yukkuris put "take it easy!" in the speech balloon.
Why did he do that, only he knows.

>> No.1132316

>>1132266

Yes. The original picture of the deformed Remiu and Marisa heads had the text "yukkuri shiteite nei", which translated means something along the lines of "Take it easy!!!"

When they became the fanon phenomenon they are now, "Take it easy!!!" came with them. They were given the shortened name of Yukkuri for shits and giggles.

>> No.1132338

>>1132316
That much I knew. I just didn't know why they said Take it easy/yukkuri shiteite ne. I didn't start following these threads until a bit after the bullying/guro started, so I missed a lot of the earlier stuff.

>> No.1132345
File: 72 KB, 600x600, 1218830655383.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1132347
File: 36 KB, 421x448, 1218830660666.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yukkuris were semi-funny at the start, but now they're just another version Jissouseki: a grotesque critter that gets horribly mangled in pictures.

The only difference is that Jissou was AFAIK designed to troll RM fans whereas the people posting Yukkudeath seem to be touhoufags themselves.

>> No.1132366
File: 47 KB, 701x501, 1218830910727.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1132347
I can see what you mean. Yukkuris are like toned down Jesus, but I can actually stand it because it's like watching Peeps move around.

>> No.1132372

>>1132347
Jissousekis are suppossed to die. With the yukkuris, the guro is a nice extra.

>> No.1132379

>>1132347
I wouldn't say>>1132345 is exactly mangled.

>> No.1132383
File: 114 KB, 300x300, 1218831236518.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1132379

An exception to every rule and all that. There were "nice" pictures of Jissous too.

>> No.1132386
File: 71 KB, 1000x417, 1218831296717.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Not sure what this growth chart is supposed to say, but at least it doesn't have them evolving into fat, hideous Jissousekis. There's a lot of cute yukkuri shit that sometimes even has them learning things like protecting themselves from hammers.

>> No.1132388

>>1132383
But this is horribly ugly, they look like baby mice...

>> No.1132404

>>1132386
Cigarettes
Chibi(baby)yukkuri
Koyukkuri
Yukkuri
Parent yukkuri

>> No.1132414
File: 75 KB, 640x480, 1218831694401.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Do we still have an editor in this thread?

The box is a donation box you see at Shinto shrines. The kanji says 'Hounou', or offering with prayer. The kana below that says 'Hakurei taxi', presumably painted by the yukkuri. And the text bubble says..well...Yu-!!!

>> No.1132425

Yukkuris are kind of cute. I wouldn't hurt them!

>> No.1132437

the only yukkuri I wouldn't hurt is kimeemaru

but she's technically not a yukkuri since she hates taking it easy

>> No.1132438

>>1132414
Do I put "Hounou" and add a TL? Or, to make it more understandable, can I put "donation box"?

>> No.1132442

>>1132414

I'm not an editor, but I'll try and figure it out from what you've given me:

As I see it, this Yukkureimu is the one that is normally seen with the actual Reimu in most of the comics and one-shots. I'd put my money on it being either:

A) The Yukkureimu trying to break into the fabulous world of entrepreneurship by starting a taxi service, claiming ownership of the box as it's own transportation cart in the process. Reimu will not be particularly pleased that shrine property is being used in such a manner outside of it's normal holy duties... without her getting a share of the profits.

or

B) Reimu is desperate for money.
...Probably both.

>> No.1132471
File: 108 KB, 1000x417, 1218832533909.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1132483

>>1132388

Of course they're still ugly, they're Jissous. A pretty Jissou is an oxymoron.

Yukkuris look disgusting too, regardless of what's done to them.

>> No.1132482
File: 127 KB, 640x480, 1218832598149.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Used "donations" since Reimu always uses it in translations.

>> No.1132489

>>1132347

I really miss the days when bullying actually meant . . . you know . . . bullying. The sorts of injuries and comic pratfalls that a normal observer would laugh at, even if it was something of a guilty pleasure.

Even some of the manga gore had that sort of Itchy & Scratchy dark humor that you can take it easy and laugh at knowing it's all fantasy.

Most of these summaries, though . . . they're just about GRIMDARK psychopaths. There's clearly an audience for that sort of thing, but I'm curious as to why it would involve silly Touhou heads.

>> No.1132492

>>1132388

Of course they're still ugly, they're Jissous. A pretty Jissou is an oxymoron.

Yukkuris look disgusting too, regardless of what's done to them. Not on the same level as Jissous of course, but still.

>> No.1132516
File: 32 KB, 341x450, 1218832832906.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I gotta admit that if I had horrible things like that crawling around, I'd try to exterminate them too. But I'd do it in an efficient and humane manner.

>> No.1132528

>>1132492
Yukkuris are not disgusting. I think it's their ability to emote. That and being soft and beanbag like <3

>> No.1132557

I wouldn't mind eating one alive, but their hair must be disgusting.

>> No.1132567

>>1132516
Yeah but your way's no fun.

>> No.1132574

>>1132557
It's probably made of hardened bean paste.

>> No.1132575

>>1132567
Well, some people don't enjoy killing things.

>> No.1132604

>>1132516

What a role model!

>> No.1132620

>>1132574

Pretty much. Everything naturally on a Yukkarui is edible and when it dies everything disintegrates into the filling if left for long enough, so that's probably the case.

Touhou wiki speculates that hair and accessories are grown of the yukkuri's dead "skin" cells, kinda like human skin.

>> No.1132630

>>1132575
Despair makes them taste sweeter, that should be enough if you are an utilitarianismfag.

>> No.1132660

>>1132347
>The only difference is that Jissou was AFAIK designed to troll RM fans whereas the people posting Yukkudeath seem to be touhoufags themselves.

I'm not that sure about that. Touhou has its share of haters too.

>> No.1132668

>>1132471

There's only one R in the word cigarette.

>> No.1133063
File: 212 KB, 450x1621, 1218840032499.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1132471
Kinda silly to mess up cigarettes when it's in the the thread.

Translation for the attached. Thanks to cell phone anon for this, and I took the words from the images he made onto text. Someone just has to pick this up.
+=+

1. Creak Creak
2. Do Do Do Do (pouring water sound)
3. Do Do Do Do
Giant graduated cylinder for experiment borrowed from Marisa
4. Don't bother
1) In spite of the danger,
2) The Yukkuri remained calm.
3) Was it the cold of the water, or

>> No.1133069
File: 49 KB, 350x300, 1218840131732.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1133063

5. 6), The slash indicates you can either use "One thing could be said with confidence" or "One thing was certain".

>> No.1133110
File: 642 KB, 495x1633, 1218841012265.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Translation request. I'd like to know what's pissing Aya off.

>> No.1133116

>>1132660
>>I'm not that sure about that. Touhou has its share of haters too.

Oh hai thar

>> No.1133126

>>1132379

I'd let Eirin mangle me, if you know what I mean.

>> No.1133141
File: 490 KB, 800x600, 1218841497471.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/291576/4koma-comic-shameimaru_aya-translated-wine-yukkuri

Someone translated that yukkuri comic with the cocky yukkuri and ZUN.

>> No.1133151
File: 230 KB, 300x1304, 1218841608946.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Are there any Worms yukkuri parody?

>> No.1133168
File: 406 KB, 744x1053, 1218841778286.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This one's page 2 of a series by raidenwahuwahu. Page 1 and 3 are translated, but page 2 lacks a translation.

>> No.1133172

>>1133151

I fucking hate Flan so much.

>> No.1133212
File: 186 KB, 379x592, 1218842323781.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1133235
File: 487 KB, 379x1194, 1218842592785.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

KA-BOOM

>> No.1133237

>>1133212
dear god, what the fuck

>> No.1133252

>>1133212

Why did Reimu shrink?

>> No.1133263
File: 280 KB, 379x1194, 1218842947558.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is it saying "Munch" "Munch" in the third panel?

>> No.1133293
File: 59 KB, 468x604, 1218843322619.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is Kourin a yukkuri in this one? I honestly can't tell.

>> No.1133300
File: 83 KB, 281x291, 1218843417284.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1133313
File: 109 KB, 1000x417, 1218843743031.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fuck me and my native language.

>>1133063
I think that one has already been edited

>> No.1133320

>>1133313
If I recall, this comic was pretty much known for people not wanting to do it because of the tough edit (similar to that one comic found in a ZIP that was deemed too small/difficult to edit). As far as I know, this hasn't been edited ever.

>> No.1133330

>>1133172
Surely you jest!

>> No.1133345
File: 168 KB, 350x1050, 1218844369223.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1133141
Why do Elevens make ellipses with 9001+ periods? Three is more than enough.

>> No.1133341

Why do Elevens make ellipses with 9001+ periods? Three is more than enough.

>> No.1133353

>>1133263
Yes

>>1133320
Looks like we'll abuse glowing text

>> No.1133369

>>1133345
Its not just the moon people. Retards everywhere like to use it as "filler". I fucking hate that.

>> No.1133380
File: 292 KB, 450x4000, 1218844719245.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Here's a nice comic starring Alice and an invading Yukkureimu family. Two parts, no sequel so far. I gave its particular file name because of Alice's expression. Pure awesome.

>> No.1133390
File: 336 KB, 450x4001, 1218844841586.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1133380

End, I guess.

>> No.1133398

>>1133390
>end
Fucking japs, i need some despair here.

>> No.1133396
File: 120 KB, 500x631, 1218844948637.jpg [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1133390

Did Alice piss herself?

Also, Rider yukkuri.

>> No.1133407

hi mister let me use the computer
im reimu and i like taking it easy
why do you hate me so much

>> No.1133410
File: 132 KB, 395x608, 1218845062737.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1133396
Not a yukkuri, just a really small Rider.

>> No.1133432

misters please pay attention to me
im reimu
take it easy!!!

>> No.1133447
File: 247 KB, 450x1621, 1218845425222.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I didn't respect the quantity of lines in the last frame, but I did that to keep the "edited" text readable (more or less)

>> No.1133452
File: 173 KB, 640x320, 1218845494396.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1133432

>> No.1133461

>>1133452
waaah you'we zo meen
i'm dellin mizder aboud you!!!

>> No.1133467
File: 100 KB, 400x1226, 1218845669159.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fresh off pixiv.

>> No.1133472

>>1133447
Jesus christ that's hard to read. Since japanese is normally read top to bottom anyways, and since there's so much text, shouldn't it be set horizontally?

>> No.1133473

>>1133432
>>1133461
How the fuck are you typing?

>> No.1133474

>>1133110
It's the usual "who are you miss, this is Reimu's home, get out if you can't take it easy".

>> No.1133490

>>1133447
If you have the editing ability, you could've edited out the text and post left to right text to make it easier. But if you're unable to and the only one willing to edit this, it's pretty good. Don't forget the SFX at the top, and you spelled
>cilinder
wrong. It's cylinder.
>>1133390
>HOLY SHIT

Best part. Alice's face is great.

>> No.1133501
File: 129 KB, 800x400, 1218846045872.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1133473
I'll end this so we won't have to ask how the impossible happens. RIP AND TEAR

>> No.1133503

>>1133490
>If you have the editing ability, you could've edited out the text and post left to right text to make it easier.
I don't have the ability, but hey. Trying is what we do best
Correcting the error. Fuck me and my native language twice.

>> No.1133514
File: 165 KB, 450x1621, 1218846154541.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1133447
I'd held off on editing for a while, but that's a bit unintelligible. Here's my attempt.

I did this partially to see how good I am at reconstructing greyscale.

>> No.1133522

>>1133514
Holy hell that's amazing!
How did you do that?

>> No.1133538
File: 277 KB, 700x750, 1218846579885.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1133514
The only thing I can't stand is the use of the same font for SFX, and then using a SFX note for the "Do". Replace Do with something equivelant to water pouring (glub?), I don't know. If you'll edit one SFX, might as well do the rest.

Though I must say, you did a good job at reconstructing the bottom.

>> No.1133560

>>1133503

fellow frenchfag?

>> No.1133562
File: 228 KB, 600x557, 1218846890109.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1133514
Would've preferred the Yukkureimu to be a bit darker since it's now harder to see her. I guess that's the consequence for the redrawing.

>> No.1133570

>>1133522
I first erased all the grey-outlined text. Since panel 4's yukkuri drawing was panel 3 run through a blurring filter, I just imitated having a seizure while following the outline of the original (on a new layer). Eyedrop tool + 1px brush.

Reconstructed the parts that were erased, then copypasted the entire panel sans the borders to a new layer. 43% fill worked to make the type legible, and that's why it's a bit lighter than the original.

>>1133538
Eh, I didn't figure out a good standard SFX text yet. I could go and lurk a channel other than #ensue, but I don't feel like joining, asking, and stealing away the editors' "business."

>> No.1133583
File: 12 KB, 620x353, 1218847045410.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1133514
SHIT

"Don't bother" in the fourth panel was referring to the fact that you shouldn't bother editing the SFX. Editors usually try to edit most of the SFX in a comic, so yeah.

>> No.1133593

>>1133583
As in not to edit the SFX in the fourth panel. The rest of the SFXs would be easy to edit in.

>> No.1133616
File: 130 KB, 600x581, 1218847358037.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1133570
Lurkers around here only expect a SFX that'll fit and not the same font used for text. Hell, most of us get fonts from sites that hand them out for free (like dafont).

>> No.1133643

>>1133522
No, spanish.

>> No.1133657
File: 170 KB, 450x1621, 1218847726058.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1133583
Whoops. lol. I don't edit out any SFX because I'm not an American distributor that wants to skin anything Japanese out of there.

But hell, my objective is to not look like it came from /a/. Edits over there are horrible compared to what I would be able to do.

>> No.1133749
File: 96 KB, 600x500, 1218848469469.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1133657
Nice job darkening the bottom panel. Looks nice.

I wonder what it'd be like to use yukkuris like chairs. Shit would be so cash.

>> No.1133794
File: 360 KB, 350x3012, 1218848778315.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anyone have this edited? When I shared the Yukkuri stuff that was translated, I didn't realize I had non-translated version.

>> No.1133922

>>1133063
Cell anon here, back with somewhat working connection. Let me see if I remember my tripcode...

>4. Don't bother
Sorry, I meant to say don't bother with this part. The actual sound is that of bubbles coming out of its mouth, maybe 'glub'.

>> No.1133939

maybe this was my tripcode

>> No.1133944

goddamnit I should've written it down somewhere

>> No.1133945
File: 462 KB, 350x3012, 1218850123579.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1133794

>> No.1133953
File: 99 KB, 300x861, 1218850179950.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This one has a sequel that's not translated. I'll post it in a second.

>> No.1133964
File: 25 KB, 240x320, 1218850314595.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Well in any case I found the original translation I posted, I think I said "don't bother with 4" or something in my post.

>> No.1133968
File: 120 KB, 480x1377, 1218850371519.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1133953

>> No.1133977
File: 81 KB, 512x384, 1218850477645.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm tired of posting Yukkurisa and Yukkureimu stuff. Here's some art that doesn't have to do with them.

>> No.1133985
File: 175 KB, 560x610, 1218850527633.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1133986
File: 41 KB, 550x388, 1218850574403.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

To fill in text, any Canadians disappointed in their Olympic medal drought?

>> No.1133998
File: 278 KB, 460x1468, 1218850662925.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1133996

>>1133968
Translations... must... FLOW!

>> No.1134003
File: 339 KB, 200x2300, 1218850731526.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hina yukkuris are rare for postage, right?

>> No.1134016
File: 12 KB, 134x173, 1218850961117.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1133986

>> No.1134019
File: 205 KB, 1130x1577, 1218850989276.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mokou and Mokotan.

>> No.1134021
File: 6 KB, 75x95, 1218851023002.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1134003
not really.

>> No.1134024
File: 12 KB, 134x173, 1218851080694.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1134026
File: 393 KB, 567x800, 1218851100446.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1134027
File: 12 KB, 134x173, 1218851125378.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1134032
File: 107 KB, 543x384, 1218851199818.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1134003
Also, TOHO: Danmaku Evolved http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm3037439

>> No.1134037
File: 308 KB, 1200x1200, 1218851259650.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1134038
File: 49 KB, 559x500, 1218851310891.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1134042
File: 54 KB, 600x396, 1218851417132.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1134053
File: 380 KB, 600x844, 1218851518301.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1134102
File: 268 KB, 518x432, 1218852089465.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

And that's it for now.
>>1133968
Still wishing this gets translated.

>> No.1134148

>>1134102
yukkomachis must take it really easy...

>> No.1134276

>>1133467
Translation here. I tried to be more literal and accurate, feel free to change the wording to fit. Text bubbles from right to left.

Top: Weekend? What's that?
1: "Exams, employment, minimum wage.... Weekend work hours..."

"No one is able to take it easy..."

2: "Perhaps I was born because the world is in such a state..."
"But, precicely because the world is in such a state...."

3: "TAKE IT EASY!!!"

4: "What did you think we would say? Are you stupid? Working class(?)! No bonus? So uncool!"
"Why don't you keep working until you're thrown away?"

>> No.1134284

testing tripcode

>> No.1134289

>>1134276
Now those are scary yukkuris.

>> No.1134293

hmm

>> No.1134334
File: 94 KB, 350x981, 1218855276931.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1134276
Is it okay to use "Drop dead easy"?

And here's a revision of an edit I did.

>> No.1134341
File: 141 KB, 350x551, 1218855395779.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1134334

>> No.1134346

>>1134341

Fugoo sounds like vagoo.

>> No.1134349
File: 228 KB, 400x1226, 1218855568571.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1134276
Changed the last line to "Drop dead easy", since it's the accepted standard.

If it's inaccurate, I'd glad to change it back.

>> No.1134360

>>1134349

Sure, go ahead.

>> No.1134371

testing

>> No.1134374
File: 294 KB, 800x800, 1218855856860.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1131930
Can an anon pick this up? It looks like it'll be hard since it might take some redrawing skills.

>> No.1134377

>>1134371
>>1134293
>>1134284
>>1133944
>>1133939

reported

>> No.1134385
File: 28 KB, 528x485, 1218856016608.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Here was an 'easy' edit.

>> No.1134391
File: 108 KB, 500x500, 1218856164162.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1134392
File: 83 KB, 400x300, 1218856168339.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1134377
I think that might of just been the cell phone translator testing his tripcode for future translations, maybe.

And is this Tennkoma or another dude? I honestly can't tell.

>> No.1134394

>>1134374
The amount of effort and time required to edit this well isn't worth the payoff. Even if you do redraw everything perfectly, you're forced to use vertical text, which is unreadable and looks like shit.

It'd be much more efficient to just insert a few subtitles at the bottom.

>> No.1134404

>>1134349
Heh, and people wonder why we want to kill them...

>> No.1134407

>>1134377

Take it easy anon, just trying to remember my tripcode. I think it doesn't work becuase my cell phone browser was using a different charset or something.

>> No.1134408
File: 321 KB, 720x960, 1218856445860.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1134394
Sounds fine then. Better to understand what's going on (at least partly, how can these things write?) than having nothing at all. Anyone wanna give it some subtitles?

Oh, and anyone know if Makako or Tennkoma are releasing anything at Comiket?

>> No.1134421
File: 188 KB, 520x736, 1218856738176.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1134408

>> No.1134428

>>1134394
>>1134408
I'll give it a try. Doesn't look hard zoomed in.

>> No.1134456

>>1134428
Godspeed, Anon. You are a far more patient editor than I.

>> No.1134471
File: 238 KB, 400x3520, 1218857210113.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1134428
Look's like it already got taken care of. Thanks anyways.
>>1134421
Thanks for the edit.

Pooshlmer translator and editor has another edit to the yukkuri growing thing. HNRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

>> No.1134498
File: 18 KB, 340x316, 1218857443550.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1134471

Insulation? Itch it easy!

>> No.1134525

>>1134471
is the whole set translated somewhere?

>> No.1134537

Oh god, I just got the mental image of a yukkuri rolling around in fiberglass insulation and complaining about the itchness afterward, then rubbing itself against a strip of sandpaper until it rubs its own skin off.

>> No.1134552

>>1134525
Pooshlmer it easy!

No, the last part still needs to be translated.

>> No.1134560

>>1134471

I've said it before, but we really do need some sort of Sim Yukkuri game. It'd be a great sort of thing for both those who want to manage them carefully to maximize HNNNGGG or those who just want to maximize DESPAIR by locking them in rooms full of faulty appliances or whatever it was that caused people to burn to death in the Sims . . .

>> No.1134621
File: 225 KB, 520x736, 1218858810646.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1134428
I'm getting better at reconstruction. This is a good thing.

>> No.1134650

>>1131729
SHIIIIIIIIIT ITS LIKE IM REALLY TAKIN IT EASY

>> No.1134719

>>1134650
Okay, so when did this "it's like I'm really" shit become a "meme"?

>> No.1134734

>>1134719
forced meme from /b/ from about a week ago

>> No.1134831

>>1133473
im lettin mister type for me

>> No.1134878

>>1134734

I thought it was referencing Yukkureimu's tendency to use simile in its speech.

>> No.1134985

>>1134878
When was the last time you looked at /b/? They love Touhou and everything Touhou related now.

>> No.1135189

>>1134734
Actually it's more likely from /v/ originally. The whole "its like im really japanese" line from the FATLUS mspaints.

>> No.1136370

Okay, I want to draw yukkuris but I'm not very familiar with tohou, what do you guys suggest as characters to yukkurify? either tohou or non-tohou.

>> No.1137324

>>1135189

I thought it was a line from the "Rejected" animated shorts.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action