[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 109 KB, 500x500, touhou patchouli 37457833_big_p4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11258409 No.11258409[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

So /jp/, I had a dream that I was at Otakon, but no one wanted to hang with me, so I was like, fuck it going to the dealers room. So I arrive at the dealers room and I'm looking for Touhou stuff and then suddenly everyone starts running away, and I ask a random stranger why everyone is running away, and they say that there is a large monster eating people at the other end of the room and its working its way over. it was like an attach on titan scene. So I'm like, I GOTTA SAVE ALL THE WAIFU FIGS! so I start running around grabbing all the Reimu items that I can find and stuffing them into my bag. I had like 20 Reimu figs in my bag but I had to stop to attempt to fit a raymoo daki into my bag, but it kept flopping out because its like 5 feet long, and so the monster gets me and turns me into a tiny bird and I'm like well fuck, better call for a ride. but then I'm having major issues attempting to use a phone as a bird.

what does it mean?

>> No.11258414
File: 18 KB, 402x402, Sigmund-Freud-9302400-1-402.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It means you want to kill your father and fuck your mother.

>> No.11258418

It means that while you were dreaming you were in the mood to act without caution for arbitrary personal reasons in the face of danger, and that you're likely to lose control of yourself in that state. Be glad it happened during a dream and not at a bar or something.

>> No.11258417

I'm going to punch you at otakon

>> No.11258516 [DELETED] 

I reckon your afraid of being what you are, an otaku.

As an otaku you will have no friends, no children, no lover. All you will have is your anime figures & a sense of pride that will eventually lead you to run away to a place where you will be stuck at forever.

>> No.11258518

You're afraid of being what you are, an otaku.

As an otaku you will have no friends, no children, no lover. All you will have is your anime figures & a sense of pride that will eventually lead you to run away to a place where you will be stuck at forever.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action