[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 137 KB, 542x351, 1374899220476.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11247010 No.11247010 [Reply] [Original]

Okay so new onahole thread.

I doubt anyone know but is there any chance NLS might stock this
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00E0E7H44/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_KxH8rb1F2YHY6
at some point so i can buy it...

>> No.11247041

>>11247010
if enough of us send them emails probably

ive heard theyre pretty receptive to them

>> No.11247061

Yes.
NLS is fucking slow, and furthermore had you gotten "先行発売" translated you'd understand why it's not available on NLS yet.

>> No.11247098 [DELETED] 

>>11247061
Yeah i noticed that, i also noticed thati also noticed something about August 1st but not sure, there are bunch of onaholes that NLS dont have so just asking around.

So maybe asking through email would help?

Also do makers use about same type materials on all onaholes, cause i have R20 its great and all durable and stuff, but i liked magic eyes products such as Wet Meiki Monster and GuchoMon Omega a lot more.

>> No.11247104

>>11247061
Yeah i noticed that, i also noticed something about August 1st but not sure, there are bunch of onaholes that NLS dont have so just asking around.

So maybe asking through email would help?

Also do makers use about same type materials on all onaholes, cause i have R20 its great and all durable and stuff, but i liked magic eyes products such as Wet Meiki Monster and GuchoMon Omega a lot more.

>> No.11247119

get a girlfriend

>> No.11247236

>>11247104

Asking through e-mail they might make a special order for the item for you, but it's STILL A PRE-ORDER.
Try again when it's actually being sold and they might give you a serious answer. Note that special orders can be a couple bucks more expensive, anywhere from 24-27$ instead of 2278yen

>> No.11247912

>>11247119
will you pretend to be my girlfriend anon?

>> No.11250314

News on twintails 2 http://www.tokyo-libido.com/twnt2/

>> No.11250462

anyone have suggestions on what onaholes are best from queencat? I want a loli one.

>> No.11250596

bump

>> No.11250645

Is there a "proper" way to clean out an onahole? I can never manage to get every single last drop out so it always smells kind of funny. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

>> No.11250661

The last onaholes i got where the girl in the box and Sujiman Rina (Roa? Whatever was the newer one).

Have there been any notable releases in the last few months?

>> No.11250676

>>11250661
>girl in the box
how is it? worth $50?

>> No.11250697

>>11250676
not him but yeah. Out of the 4 onaholes I've gotten it's the best.

>> No.11250703

>>11250676
It's quite large and heavy, so you might need to use both hands to use it comfortably.

The material is really soft and feels good, so no problems there.

>> No.11250706

>>11250697
>>11250703
awesome. Thanks. I want to order from queencat and they have a limited selection. I'll pick that one up.

>> No.11250715

But onaholes are 3D if molded in plastic rather than printed....

>> No.11250728

All I ever fucked were tengas. How pleb am I?

>> No.11250849

>>11250728
same but replace tenga with fleshlight. I sometimes wonder if I am missing out.

>> No.11250902

>>11250728
how does it feel from 1 to 10? how does your hand feel?

>>11250849
same question for you

>> No.11250917

>>11247010
ive never cum harder in my life than with my dick poking through my girl in the box and another loli hole around the head of my dick.

Like it hurt a bit with how much and hard I cum from it.

Highly suggest just putting an order on NLS and giving it a try.

>> No.11251206

>>11250902
It felt amazing. I could never have it feel this good with my hands. I like the soft squishy cup better then the BJ cup. It's my own preference though.

>> No.11252211

>>11250645
This is relevant to my interests. Just got my first onahole, (upgrade from a Tenga DT) and I was wondering how you clean the inside without turning it inside out.

Just a dab of hand soap and warm water into the canal and shake, then rinse and dry with a clean towel?

>> No.11252218

>>11252211
I just rinse it with warm water and rub the insides with my finger for a minute or two.

>> No.11252604 [DELETED] 
File: 31 KB, 200x200, neet feels.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11252211
Okay I just opened my Girl's Laboratory. I started by opening the plastic wrap with the smallest key I had that opens the lock to my lab drawer and breathed in the glorious Nippon air inside the plastic wrapped box. It had the scent of a forest of the noble sakura. Then I looked for magnificent Nipponjin fingerprints on the inside plastic wrap and tape, but there were none. I used the key to open the plastic containing Laboratory-chan, and again breathed in the air. For a moment, I felt as though I was actually there in the marvelous land of the rising sun.

The first thing I noticed was the weight of Laboratory-chan. She is a good two pounds. Then I noticed how soft she was. I imagine this is how touching a girl would feel like. I ran my fingers across her cute tummy and depressed it a little with the pad of my fingers. This was a very satisfying sensation. I want her to remain pure, but I felt compelled to pay attention to all of her, including her more unspeakable parts. After all, she could be offended if I ignore her completely. Gently, I inspected her and was impressed with what my imagination would conjure as to what a a girl would look like. She is soft and life-like. I was extra careful as to not put too much force to the inspection, for purity is a priority. Therefore, I did not enter her.

We are now writing this and she is resting next to me on her plastic film that she brought with her. Her presence makes me feel comfortable. I anticipate that we will share many of life's better moments. Perhaps I will take her to get frozen yogurt in the near future, just Laboratory-chan and I. I think she would like that.

>> No.11252613
File: 31 KB, 200x200, neet feels.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Okay I just opened my Girl's Laboratory. I started by opening the plastic wrap with the smallest key I had that opens the lock to my lab drawer and breathed in the glorious Nippon air inside the plastic wrapped box. It had the scent of a forest of the noble sakura. Then I looked for magnificent Nipponjin fingerprints on the inside plastic wrap and tape, but there were none. I used the key to open the plastic containing Laboratory-chan, and again breathed in the air. For a moment, I felt as though I was actually there in the marvelous land of the rising sun.

The first thing I noticed was the weight of Laboratory-chan. She is a good two pounds. Then I noticed how soft she was. I imagine this is how touching a girl would feel like. I ran my fingers across her cute tummy and depressed it a little with the pad of my fingers. This was a very satisfying sensation. I want her to remain pure, but I felt compelled to pay attention to all of her, including her more unspeakable parts. After all, she could be offended if I ignore her completely. Gently, I inspected her and was impressed with what my imagination would conjure as to what a a girl would look like. She is soft and life-like. I was extra careful as to not put too much force to the inspection, for purity is a priority. Therefore, I did not enter her.

We are now writing this and she is resting next to me on her plastic film that she brought with her. Her presence makes me feel comfortable. I anticipate that we will share many of life's better moments. Perhaps I will take her to get frozen yogurt in the near future, just Laboratory-chan and I. I think she would like that.

>> No.11252772

I bought a puni DX, but I have no idea on how to take care of it

can I come inside with no worrys? how should I clean it? someone told me to drown it in warm water before sex so it feels more real, but I'm not sure if that might damage it

any advice highly appreciated

>> No.11252779

>>11252772
Is it your first time fucking something?

Please record it, you're going to look so cute when you start shivering uncontrollably from the pleasure!

>> No.11252782

>>11252779
also, how much lube should I be using?

>> No.11252786

>>11252782
It depends. Usually I get my dick nice and lubed then pour some into the hole itself.

You don't need a whole lot, it's easy to tell if you need more.

>> No.11252794

>>11252786
thanks, once again, what about the cleaning? this thing doesn't have any instructions, at least no in english, and I don't want to somehow spoil it

>> No.11252800

>>11252794
I don't know how to clean a hip model, sorry.

Just try rinsing it out with water and use your fingers to make sure no cum gets left inside.

You can buy one of those things for cleaning the inside of your ass to make it easier or just use a condom if you don't want to clean up as much.

>> No.11252813

>>11252800
I just came inside it and the jizz came from the top hole, I lasted like 3 minutes

time to clean this shit up

>> No.11252819

>>11252813
Did you record it? ;~;

>> No.11253055

>>11252772
cold water and soap. Dry it well, this is important. Once dried you may want to apply corn starch/baby powder on the outside to keep the surface smooth and non-sticky but don't apply near the hole entrances.
Store wrapped in a (DRY!) towel inside a drawer.

You can also skip soap if you wash it right after use, but I'd still recommend using soap at least once a week.
You can also skip the towel, but it helps with oil seeps and remaining humidity, also makes storing several onaholes in the same drawer more tidy if you don't have any/enough (clothes not plastic)bags.
The most important part is to dry it well and store it away from the stun because there are x rays even on a rainy day and they denature the polymer overtime. Also make sure to store them in a place that doesn't go over 30℃; well puni ana should be fine.

>>11252613
For the record the character name for the tsurupeta go as follow(respective, chronological order):
柊アリステルちゃん、柊シャルロッテちゃん、神楽坂かえでちゃん。

I'll also post it here as well: http://pastebin.com/P8Yhya6n
Fairly incomplete but should be more than enough for crossboarders of all kind.

>> No.11253508
File: 499 KB, 470x241, hime.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11253055
Thanks for all your hard work.

>> No.11253634
File: 137 KB, 1920x1079, bulk-amazon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11253055
Thanks for making that. The more informative pastebins the better, really helps the ones new to this.
Also nice to see Twin Tales site update. I don't think it's my kind of thing though, disembody humanoid shape.
Although it would be nice if they improved durability, but I'm not holding my breath.

>> No.11253640
File: 167 KB, 1920x1079, bulk-amazon.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11247010
related to OP, I made an order for the 欲情ギミック
it is made with bulk order @ JSS(japanshoppingservice) which is +300-400yen, then rSAL shipping on top of it
I would combine it with other things, but living in shit strict country- under €22 I won't pay tax so I'll ship it alone to be safe.

you could do the same, JSS bulk pretty straightforward unless you're stupid
but shops like NLS will stock it eventually. amazon has exclusivity on it for a while, NLS will be able to special order it once other shops sell it too.
could take some months.

also managed to:

-made an order at hotpowers for 被虐のアリューネ 覚醒前 (mostly because of the 'easy to clean', seems a superb hole).
I also asked them to declare exactly as I tell them to rather than their usual 'gift: cushion 100yen', just like a proxy they told me to declare as I liked- will see how that went.
++ told them to DEFINITELY not include receipt/invoice (35EUR tax last time because of that)

-make a special order at NLS for one of ExE's newest items. same price as on http://shop.manzoku.or.jp so props to NLS. very friendly staff. they even declared in euro: my customs use 1000yen=10euro, so when they use proper currency exchange, I can stay below €22

-make an order at queencat shipping to EU. still expensive, but almost €15 cheaper than homocha dreams. would be about the same with proxy for me, but this was more convenient.

(I'm out of money now.)

Also: Ubu Elder Sister
http://shop.manzoku.or.jp/pc/detail/item.php?item_id=M2958
looks pretty cool, especially if you liked previous Ubu ones

>> No.11253644
File: 512 KB, 799x923, 12412414.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hello friends,
This is the story of my Onahole. It was a ``Seventeen Evolution''.
I pounded it really hard with my big dick, shooting my warm load inside many many times. I cleaned it with warm water and sometimes a bit of soap, then used a towel to dry it. After that, it was always stored in the deepest corner of my wardrobe, in a thin plastic bag.
It was probably all the fault of this plastic bag. When I left it unused for a bit of time, it would get wet. I called it ``Artificial Pussy Sweat''.
My delicious cock didn't completely fit this tiny japanese teen pussy, so I ended up tearing the entrance a bit. After this point, the thing started to decay...
The sweat, alongside the ripped pussy tissue, allowed some kind of disgusting, albet not noticeable, white yeast mold to grow on it. In my naivety, I penetrated my cock sleeve once more.
The yeast started to grow inside my foreskin. Loads and loads of smegma formed, and the stench was really foul, even for me. I would clean the thing off, but it would keep reproducing. The head of my dick was so sensitive, that after 3 thrusts I would shoot buckets of thick semen inside my ona, which I kept using even like this, with the orgasm feeling like 5 times better with the infection.
I finally managed to pinpoint the focus of contamination, after several reinfections, so I cleaned the thing and stored it again. It grew once again and I got infected again from using it...
In the end, I decided to kill it once for all. I boiled a lot of water in a pot, and submerged my vagina in it. It floated, so I used a fork backwards to keep it down. The onahole was literally melting at boiling temperature, so each time I used the back end of the fork it would leave a mark. When I took it out after a bit over a minute, it was like the thing had a lot of scars, and the labia was completely melted. There were a couple of deep cuts in the surface that went all the way inside.
[continued...]

>> No.11253646
File: 862 KB, 480x270, 1358175072801.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11253644
I couldn't hold back... the thing was so warm... I poured a lot of lube inside, and after I inserted my finger to test the almost unbearable hot temperature, I pushed the tip of my now rock hard dick through the entrance.
I lasted like 3 minutes. Almost burnt my cock; the insides were so hot but the feeling was so good...
When the tip cooled down the insides a little bit, I inserted my whole penis, and after a couple of thrusts I ejaculated like crazy in that burning hot gooey hole. I imagined it was Yukarin's pussy. It was the best cock orgasm of my life.
I didn't get an infection, and now my onahole sits in my wardrobe, waiting to be used again. I think I might boil it once more, but I'm not sure if it will be able to withstand more melting...

That was the story of my onahole that I felt like sharing. I hope you enjoyed it

>> No.11253670

These new blowjob onaholes seem interesting
http://shop.manzoku.or.jp/pc/detail/item.php?item_id=M2949
http://shop.manzoku.or.jp/pc/detail/item.php?item_id=M2959
although tamatoys one seems way overpriced
I have a hotpowers 被虐の aryune, so I'm good for the time being. wonder how good those are, though.

>> No.11253763

>>11253640
also, my hotpowers order shipped with 2200yen EMS
seems pretty darn affordable. nice.

>> No.11256740

>>11252613
I've defiled her. Four times in 22 hours. I'm sorry, Laboratory-chan. If I didn't hold her down, she would squeeze me out of her. She's a near perfect tightness (could be a little tighter), and the inside texture is very life-like, with medium stimulation.

>> No.11256759

>>11256740
You should make it five times in 24 hours.

>> No.11257132

>>11256759
I'm not trying to set a world record, although I've personally gone far higher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNH5EUw7gxk..

>> No.11257149

>>11257132
Most of us have, wasting time having nothing to do.
It's nothing really worth noting or counting.

>> No.11258753

What are the opinons on the Puni Hole DX vs Alice Dayo?
Or should I wait for that new material for the Alice Dayo?

>> No.11258796

>>11247010
Why are there no measurements on these things, ever?

>> No.11259005

>>11258796
There are. You look at the wrong places.

>>11258753
Puni ana DX:
2 holes
Bigger
Seeps out a lot of oil
heavier
hard version available for preorder

Alice Dayo:
Only one hole
Softer
Almost no oil content
2 (and soon 3) different versions
Maintenance is easier
Lighter
Smaller

Whereas puni ana DX can be described as "hard rather than tight, with a boring tunnel structure, and you have to clean it whole even if you only used one hole" Alice dayo's case could be "too small, not stimulating enough"

Whichever is better is up to your preferences. However the objectively better choice is the Alice Dayo. Also they're having a summer sale so the prices are low right now on ABS.

ABS entrance on the dayo tears easily, but even torn it doesn't pose much problems since it's a double-membrane structure. Looks friggen ugly though.
ABS dayo is easy to fix with a soldering iron, it helt much better than the potential from hotpowers, which by the end of two week of continous intensive usage looked like it had been used for over 6 months; I ended up liking it more than アリューネ, but since it's sensitive to heat, and very sensitive to being turned upside down it's now really fucked up; I'm still going to fix it and use it until I can't anymore. But yeah If I have one advice to give for the potential it's to NEVER EVER flip it inside-out, it will fucking ruin it. However the reason for that is that the construction makes it very resilient to being pierced; I guess you can't have both the cookie and the jar, or whatever actual idiom you want to copy-paste.

Recently I've switched to solely using Dayo ABS because double-spiral is just too much trouble, fragile, very hard to dry, sticky, and worste of all the tight parts are too tight so it actually hurts my dick if I use it for too long.
Also I need to run stamina tests on the Dayo ABS; AGM is resilient enough to deserve am onahole prize or something imho.

Should throughly test zero spiral as well.

>> No.11259193

Has anyone encountered the problem where items/products aren't restocked, so you'll never be able to get them?

>> No.11259294

>>11259005
Theoretically could you DP a Puni?

>> No.11259642

>>11259294
>it could be possible to share Puni Hole DX with someone else for 3 some type play,
>but because of its size, it's going to be a tight play or you might end up tearing up the toy.

>> No.11259683
File: 8 KB, 271x267, Foldking chair shinji.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Alright guys I'm retarded and I need to be recommended a onahole to start off with.
Currently I'm looking at some shitty website and it seems Hello Kupa Body Onahole, is probably the best one there, and within my price range.
But me with my shit taste will probably be throwing money down the drain.

>> No.11259800

>>11259683
if you're in US, look at queencatadulttoys for example tomax toys, affordable & good
if you're in EU, en-nls.com, look in the archive at previous recommendations.
there's pastebins with tons of info, too

>> No.11260168

the real question is if the corn hole has had any improvements since it's sloppy inception.

>> No.11260247

>>11250314
What a shame. I have the first version, but I don't think I could bring myself to buy a torso like that.

>> No.11260778
File: 11 KB, 480x480, 1373743382571.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Best onahole for that catgirl/doggirl experience?

>> No.11260976

>>11253055
how do you make sure it's DRY?
I mean I can remove all the water from the outside easily, but how am I supposed to get all the water from the holes out?

and how do I apply soap inside the holes? just rubbing my finger inside the thing?

>> No.11260983

>>11260778
A cat or a dog. Alternatively a sheep if you live in Wales.

>> No.11261298

I plan on getting a few onaholes,

Wet Meiki Monster: Wakefulness
OMP RIna
Venus Real V. Soft
Venus Clone Soft
Alice Dayo AGM
Alice In The Heaven AGM

Anything I should change, replace with something else? I don't know if I should get Girl in the Box since it looks like a little rubber roast chicken.

>> No.11261519

>>11261298
I'd advise to remove the in the heaven heaven and monster wakefulness; maybe even Rina.
In the end it all boils down to your preferences, but if you have a dayo AGM and the two venus you don't really need any other onahole.

>>11260976
>how do you make sure it's DRY?
I don't know. Maybe put your finger inside and if you feel water/humidity then it's not dry?

>and how do I apply soap inside the holes? just rubbing my finger inside the thing?
Attach a dildo to a drill, use soap as a lube and let it run for half an hour.
>how am I supposed to get all the water from the holes out?
Try centrifuging your onahole for a couple of hours.

>> No.11261527

>>11261519
>Attach a dildo to a drill, use soap as a lube and let it run for half an hour.
If you carve a dildo from soap, you save one step

>> No.11261539

>>11261527
but you just generated another step!
>carve a dildo from soap

>> No.11261565

>>11261519
I was thinking of getting a few loli onaholes to use with air dolls. I'm looking at the monster's insides and they look so tasty. I'll probably remove in the heaven and monster

>> No.11261616

>>11261298
Like RDC said, if you get Alice hip you don't need any other Alice. Really.

Monster Wet is budget, not sure it'll have a place with the top-tier ones you're getting.
Rina is handheld loli hole, again not sure you need one unless you're curious.

Girl in the Box is good, but it'll be somewhat comparable to Venus (V)soft besides the look, tighter(tightness is overrated), harder to clean.
Rather than GitB you could consider SHIN, same material but VERY stimulating, it's an interesting hole but not for everyone.

Venus/alice all soft, you might want to get hotpowers zero spiral in 'soft' since its a soft texture that gives a lot of stimulation, to change things up:
http://www.hotpowers.jp/goods/1-1050.html
(the white-yellow one is soft, pink = medium firmness)

>> No.11261631

>>11261565
wet monster awakening is probably one of the onahole I enjoyed the most, but its durability isn't super great. Since the tunnel ins't properly centered there are some area where it's really thin; you can prolong its lifespan with some fixes but it probably won't last over 6 months.

Air dolls are really problematic when it comes to maintenance and fitting, I gave up. Also "average" firmness as opposed to soft work better for dolls. Mostly because getting the vacuum to work is problematic and the inflated doll doesn't give in to pressure/is not really maleable compared to an inflated balloon for example, it's rock solid; pillow + belt are sadly more onahole compatible than an inflatable PVC doll to my taste.

On other news, my package from Kiyo's finally "arrived". If anyone's thinking about getting a double spiral: don't. get http://www.kiyosan.co.jp/php4/search_categ.php?id=3857 instead.
It's better in almost every aspect, the only thing it lacks compared to the double spiral is fleshiness.
Though the stimulation is also weaker than from the double spiral, but the thing is, the double spiral is too tight so after a long period of usage your penis hurts.
I might be biased, because that anal onahole is very close to the embodiment of my preferences; plus added placebo value because there's something very lewd about butts and anuses.

But yeah, compared to the double spiral its: twice cheaper, tremendously easier to clean and dry, not friggen sticky, donesn't take tear damages to the structure, doesn't hurt the penis.
It might be too long to be doll compatible, but since the circumference is smaller than average there's no problem here. Tried both normal and with hoppa pillow and I must say, both ways were great.
After using it I got a little too tried to properly test the rest of kiyo san's onahole; I got first impressions but I have to test that out in the following days.

>> No.11261641

>>11261631
>rest of kiyo san's onahole
looking forward to the rest! you bought a lot?

>> No.11261647

>>11261631
>http://www.kiyosan.co.jp/php4/search_categ.php?id=3857
>19.5cm long
how do you use this? isn't it required to mount it somewhere?
can you even use it as a stroker?

>> No.11261670

>>11261616
Well, there might be some misunderstanding so I'll clear it up before it arises.

Zero spiral's stimulation is indeed very present, but it isn't strong.

Think of it this way, a) being punched once by a 7ft 600LBS gorilla or b) being punched a hundread time by a 5ft 400LBS gorilla.
The a) is stronger but less present, b) is weaker but much more present.

Zero spiral and venus clone soft are somewhat comparable in that respect. it doesn't strongly stimulate, but the stimulation is very present.
To put it simply, it feels like your dick is itching all over, and the more you use the onahole the more itchy and hot your penis gets.
Lilith spiral wave have the same "presence" but the stimulation is much stronger, and if you don't take breaks it just becomes too much.

To be honest, even with venus clone soft I have to take breaks because the stimulation is too much sometimes.
Zero spiral is just as intoxicating but milder and feels more "fluffy"; its materials is what makes it stand out, if you compress(apply pressure on it) it gets harder, but if not then it stays soft.

Both zero spiral and venus clone soft are worth owning imo but if you had to pick:
zero spiral feels more comfortable and uses an unique material.
venus clone soft is easier to use, easier to clean, maintenance is easier, and is less sticky. It's also very easy to fix

Haven't had to fix the zero spiral yet but it looks like a pain to fix compared to the venus soft; it doesn't look like it's going to need a fix anytime soon, but I can't say that for sure.

>> No.11261697

>>11261641
No, I only got that one and
http://www.kiyosan.co.jp/php4/search_categ.php?id=3345
http://www.kiyosan.co.jp/php4/search_categ.php?id=4596 in soft

They feel relatively close to what they'd look like they would, no big surprise there. There's still some subtlety about it, like I didn't expect 天国への原点 (3345) to be that tight; not that it's exceedingly tight but tighter than it looks I guess. It's still pretty laid back. As for 原点伍(4596) I expected more subtlety but it's quite straightforward. Some guy wrote that it feels like a 中学生 and I'd kinda agree with that. It's a bit agressive and direct, also somewhat simple.

The one problem I have with those two, as opposed to the anal one (and every other onahole) is the fucking toluene stench. I'm generally not bothered by the smell, but those two reek of aromatic solvent (almost every single one are carcinogen and mutagen) so badly I was a bit scared about putting my dick in them.
>>11261647
Regular use works fine. Isn't required but works as well. Yes.

>> No.11261792

>>11259800
>en-nls.com
>sex toys for adults
Does this mean they also have a site with sex toys for other age ranges?

>> No.11262820

>>11261697
>toluene stench, reek of aromatic solvent
how does this smell? like those korean toys?

>> No.11263050

>>11259005
I haven't had any issues with oil with my DX

>> No.11264458

Ordered a couple of venus and alice dayo through JSS and bought a couple of onaholes, a hoppapiro and lube+bunch of various stuff through hotpowers. Now to patiently wait for delivery.

>> No.11264676

>>11264458
wow. how much did u spend for all of them?

>> No.11265258

Does anyone have any experience with en-nls's customer service?

I bought that CM3D + Ju-C Air set, and there's a rip in the onahole part.

Now seeing that it's electric and shit, I don't wanna risk anything, so I thought about asking them for a replacement part.

Would they send me one?

>> No.11265273

So, am I better off purchasing a US Tenga Deepthroat (for 10 dollars mind you; too late on that I suppose) or one of pic related? That is one of the Tenga Flip Holes? I apologize in advance for not reading the thread entirely and I am only asking for opionions between the Tenga flip hole black vs white vs US deepthroat;which I will soon own),

>> No.11265277
File: 376 KB, 1601x932, tenga something something resuable.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11265273
In my drunken nature I forgot the photo; luckily I can sage.

That being said, in reviews I've noticed the black is mentioned more so than any. I thin the order is black>white>red>silver? Anyway, suggestions are appreciated. Dont mind me as I lurk.

>> No.11265298

>>11265258
if it's unused and you tell them about it within 3 days of arrival, they should be willing to help you
you could try claiming it's unused, too, if it isn't; but yeah would be bad if they notice it's used

>> No.11265299

>>11265277
I don't really understanding even -wanting- one of those red gadgetty looking tengas, unless if you can get them really cheap or from nearby

those flesh-colored vagina-modeled onaholes look way more enticing, no? and afaik the texture on them is much better, too

>> No.11265303

>>11265299
To me the vagina lookalikes are gross and I prefer a non-lewd outerior design any day.

>> No.11265307

>>11265299
The general idea behind this things is that it is easy to clean and I believe that is something akin to succubus fiction; over stimulation basically, that is so many contact points that the device itself is more stimulation that any woman can provide?

Obviously a womans vagina would not have these sort of textures but thats what a fleshlight is for, not a Tenga?

>> No.11265321

>>11265298
I only fit it in the holder to check the weight. Haven't even used it yet.

>> No.11265336

>>11265303
A year or two ago I laughed at the onaholes that looked like torsos. Somewhere along the line I stopped caring what onaholes looked like and instead focused on the inside. Today 5 that I own are torsos, 4 have some sort of labia/clit on them, and the other 3 are just plain looking. There's not much difference in how they feel but I have learned that there is something satisfying about seeing an object shaped vaguely like a girl's body to stretch around your penis and make it feel good. It's especially good if you have a fairy fetish and the onahole is tight.

I don't know what this really has to do with your situation but I figured I'd just throw that out there. Check the internals before anything.

>> No.11265350

>>11264676
close to 25000 yen, excluding shipping.
I don't know the total shipping costs but i'll probably be close to another hundred bucks

>> No.11265458

>>11265277
I have the original one (white) and the black one. Black's texture's too rough for my taste. White hits the sweet spot, but it's still inferior to other onaholes that I have.

Like others have said, the advantage of these things is that they can be easily cleaned and dried. Not many people will notice what it's really for.

>> No.11265566

tenga is shit, you can rinse a regualar onahole out in less than a minute.

>> No.11265922

OP here, i might be ordering new onhahole im bored with my R20, i would like to order the one i mentioned in my first post, or im just gonna order JULIA+ or Wet Meiki SHIN.

Any comments and if i would send them email about ordering http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00E0E7H44/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_KxH8rb1F2YHY6 what should i mail them?

>> No.11265930 [DELETED] 

>>11265922

>> No.11265988

>>11265922
mail? what mail are you talking about, proxies are automated you know
>pretty straightforward unless you're stupid
never mind, just get a Julia or a SHIN and save yourself the trouble

>> No.11265999 [DELETED] 

>>11265988
>mail? what mail are you talking about, proxies are automated you know

mail as in e-mail.

>> No.11266005

>>11265922
Do you mean sending 'them'=NLS a mail for ordering that?
Just send them a polite mail, but it might be way too early for NLS to sell it, even for special/custom order.

>> No.11266019

I think i dun goof'd.
I just ordered from NLS today.. And i made them send it via DHL for faster delivery, but i didnt read the part about them what they write.

The worst thing is they will know now!

>> No.11266028

>>11266019
who are “they”?

>> No.11266037

>>11266028
The people that lives with me .. Which is actually my sister atm since she got thrown out from our Dad, also my roommate who's on vacation atm though.

>> No.11266035

>>11266019
it will say 'rubber toy'
maybe open the door and snatch it away quickly.

>> No.11266038

>>11266028
you know.. "them".

>> No.11266214

>>11266019
Did you try emailing customer support? NLS is pretty reasonable about accommodating for order changes.

>> No.11266287

>>11266037
>Which is actually my sister atm
Have you brushed her teeth yet?

>> No.11266344 [DELETED] 

>>11266287
epic meme /a/ro XDD

>> No.11267010

>>11266344
is it safe to assume that my virgin loop's pink TPE material is similar to hotpowers' pink zero spiral material?
I think their soft is too soft for me, but I don"t want to end up with their normal being too firm either ...

>> No.11267106

>>11266019
>>11266037
Please go to /a/ if you're going to abuse spoilers.

>> No.11268545

>>11262820
Toluene is, amongst other things, a paint solvent, so probably like paint solvent.
Haven't had a korean toy in years (in fact I only got one) but the smell is different.
We'll see how long it takes to go away.

>>11267010
>is it safe to assume that my virgin loop's pink TPE material is similar to hotpowers' pink zero spiral material?
Definitely not.

Use http://www.hotpowers.jp/mov/1-1055.flv as a reference, esp. near the end.

>> No.11268548

Oh got OP here that onahole is available at NLS only after november, daaaamn oh well gonna order JULIA+ in the mean while. btw it has this:
Out-of-stock. Available within 48 hours
for a while now.

>> No.11268636

>>11268548
Amazon has exclusivity on it for a couple of months I think, as was said.
Anyway, if you really want it. I paid €17,22 for it through VISA with bulk at JSS, and then paid 1400yen(~11eur) for small packet SAL there.
It would end up ~€20+1800yen ship at NLS, so if you want it earlier just go with the proxy- it's win-win.

>> No.11268692

>>11268545
Thanks for the clarification. Stupid of me not to check the video.
If I ever get a zero spiral, I'm definitely going with soft.

>> No.11268725

>>11268636
Mind lighten me with this proxy ordering, i have read bunch of stuff about it but never really got to it. I have bookmarked page called japan shopping service is this where i could order it as you mentioned or what did you use to get it?

>> No.11268756

>>11268725
http://www.japanshoppingservice.jp/onlinestore/login.php
register account

1) "shopping service" for alice stage and most other sites. fee = 5x as much as bulk

2) "bulk service": cheaper, can buy from amazon and other sites that accept your foreign VISA, after which you'll need to ship to the proxies address, after which they'll ship to you

>> No.11268797

>>11268756
So now i am choosing what shipping method i want, what would you recommend for that one item?

>> No.11268948

>>11268797
for one box just select SAL small packet. It ended up very affordable.
everything else is more expensive. small packet AIR is already x2.

>> No.11269175

>>11268797
you can generally also select 'choose later'.
especially useful if you don't know the weight it'll end up being.

>> No.11269260

>>11268948
What about registered SAL is that more expensive than not registered?

>> No.11269321

>>11269260
it gives you tracking, quite convenient.
it's only a couple of 100 yen / couple of bucks

>> No.11269356
File: 122 KB, 1280x720, deadordie.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There's a lot of talk about cleaning, but how do you go about drying the inside? Do you just turn them inside out and leave them on your desk?

I've only used Flip Holes because I'm scared of breaking or detaching the non-Tenga holes.

>> No.11269807

>>11269356
isopropyl alcohol will disinfect and help the water evaporate. it can be found in your market's pharmacy aisle. i would never use soap on my ona.

>> No.11270037

>>11269807
I wash my ona's with organic soap, works fine.
It's the drying he's concerned with. resilient onaholes can be turned inside out,
with others you can try to push in microfiber towel with chopsticks for example.
I heard of people pushing in moisture-absorbing kitchen paper in a similar way.

>> No.11270411

/jp/ can you suggest a vaginal non loli onahole?
i'm stick whit anal one (Ecstasy! Doctor Anal, but i find a litte too tight).

http://www.jlist.com/product/AO159 is a waste of money? Also, open onahole are better?

>> No.11270421

>>11270411
>jlist
>shit taste
read the pastebins anon. you're doing it all wrong.

>> No.11270423

http://pastebin.com/evYxG02E
http://pastebin.com/P8Yhya6n
and open-ended ona's are generally rather bad

>> No.11270784
File: 1.58 MB, 355x200, Day9-Immortal-Impression-Dance.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

HEY /JP/
me and my waifu are newlyweds and i want to know the best way to warm her onahole to human body temp before use! thanks!

>> No.11270789

>>11270784
That sounds like a serious problem, I think you will have to take her to see a doctor.

>> No.11270877

>>11270784
start boiling a pot of water

throw in the onahole

???

profit

>> No.11270885

>>11270784
Put it in a sink of hot water along with the bottle of lube. Do not wrap it in a heating blanket, whatever you do. That's how mine was melted.

>> No.11270899

>>11270885
I second this. It's better than those little warming sticks you're supposed to put inside it.

What I do is I get a small and a big ziploc bag. In the small one I put as big of a rock as I can fit. In the big one I put the onahole and the lube. Then I put the rock on top of the onahole, close the bag, then stick it in a sink of hot water. It'll sink to the bottom and won't be wet when you take it out. Plus the water heats it evenly unlike onahole warmers so even the outside is nice and warm.

>> No.11270918

As a first time ona buyer, should I purchase
http://www.hotpowers.jp/goods/1-1050.html
venus soft, or alice good material? I'm 8'' if that helps

>> No.11270951

>>11270918
>8
I wish i was 8 inches :(

>> No.11270981

>>11270918
On further reading decided to go with http://www.alice-stage.com/site/products/alice_003.html Heard it can stretch well. Is it safe to import stuff like this?

>> No.11271006

>>11270951
> :(
Just stop. Please.

>> No.11271147

>>11270981
damn looks like I'll have to use japan shopping service

>> No.11271212

So my hotpowers package is on the way, however I'm not so sure about my JSS venus/alice dayo order.

The order tells me that they've got the venus, which they did a few hours after my order, now it's been a couple of days and they still have yet to update the status of alice. Anyone have any idea how long it usually takes?

>> No.11271334

Any suggestions on good closed onaholes?

I really can't stand open-top holes even if they're easier to clean.

I need to feel the pleasure of cumming inside.

>> No.11271367

>>11270899
Ziploc bag is an interesting idea, I always would just dunk the whole think in my sink and have to dry it before use. Only concern is that the inside of the hole (y'know, the important part) would warm much slower, and air is a pretty good insulator. I think I'll try this tonight.

>> No.11271405

>>11271367
Yeah, it does warm quite a bit slower. I let it sit in there for ~20 minutes while I warm up.

>> No.11271419

why the fuck does this thing cost 1600 yen?
http://www.hotpowers.jp/goods/1-1054.html
I will only pay 5 bucks for it

>> No.11271538

>>11271212
can take a while, no need to worry it's normal

>>11271334
most good onaholes are closed, so you're not looking for anything specific, just "good onaholes". >>11270918 this guy did his research. >>11270423

>>11270981
it'll be alright. probably. it's a great pick, either way. otherwise get a venus clone in soft, if you live in US they're cheap from queencat.

>>11271419
saa~ marketing? you're not gonna find anything at $5

>> No.11271543

>>11271147
maybe you could use JSS's service on this 19cm long one
http://www.kiyosan.co.jp/php4/search_categ.php?id=3857
it was talked about earlier in the thread.

>> No.11271559

>>11261631
>my package from Kiyo's finally "arrived"
did it arrive in any peculiar way?

>> No.11271625

>>11271538
>saa~ marketing? you're not gonna find anything at $5

Possibly, it is featured on frontpage after all
I can totally find an alternative around where I live for cheap, or even DIY it (its just an air bag afterall), so no point importing it.

>> No.11271917

>>11271625
e-Packet NLS was sent Friday, arrived in three days over the week-end. sick.
another package was sent same day EMS. weird how EMS express is slower than e-Packet this time around ..

>> No.11271922

Why does /jp/ hate fleshlight? Is it just because it isn't from Japan?

I own a fleshlight "stamina training unit" and it's pretty great, but you guys make me feel like I'm missing out on something.

>> No.11271979

>>11271922
How much better or worse is it than oneholes such as Girl in the Box, AGM, and Venus Clone?

>> No.11272010

>>11271979
It's pretty bad. Fleshlight don't even have a vacuum, IIRC?

>> No.11272057

>>11272010
I think you can twist the cap to control vacuum. Unless I'm mistaken though, onaholes have far more variety in their designs.

>> No.11272062

>>11272010
>>11272057

Yeah, you can control the vacuum with the twist cap. Full vacuum is powerful enough to actually be uncomfortable.

As for variety of design, there are tons and tons these days. Just check out their website. The "classic" fleshlight with no inner texture is shit but there are tons of interesting textures now.

>> No.11272077
File: 128 KB, 261x561, 1_1372323253_m_a9trO.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11272062
All the designs still look a bit boring. Very straight, very repeating (with the exception of two that I can see). I think onaholes still have more variety. There are lots of twisting, curving holes with more random interiors.

>> No.11272085
File: 28 KB, 290x220, 1_1342593025_6_d10Pd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11272077

>> No.11272090

>>11272077
Are you supposed to be able to feel all the little bumps and twists?

I never can but then again I have phimosis so I guess your foreskin isn't that sensitive in the first place?

>> No.11272093

>>11272090
Maybe not as much as you're thinking, but ribs and bumps do feel different. The curves just add pressure from different angles.

>> No.11272095

>>11272090

I've never felt a different, either. I have a few holes, a couple with "random" and twisty designs, and a couple with regular, symmetrical designs, and there's no significant difference.

Fleshlights are fine but you can never bottom out in one since they're XBOXHUEG and they're a bit loose, also.

>> No.11272116

is no one else put off by the fact that onaholes all look like they're designed for alien tentacle dicks?

>> No.11272118

>>11268756
What am i gonna do next? i ordered my onahole trough bulk shipping service i confirmed the order but thats that, there is nothing about payment or anything, also how discreet they are about packaging that stuff and what are they labelled.

>> No.11272120

>>11272116
What do you mean?

>> No.11272122

>>11272120
just look at them
>>11272077
>>11272085
my penis doesn't look anything like that hole

>> No.11272123

>>11272122
You're aware these things stretch and are soft, right? They wrap and conform the shape of your penis.

>> No.11272124

>>11272122
the material is soft and flexible, your penis doesn't need to bend to their shapes, dude

>> No.11272128

>>11272116
Not really. After I used one I couldn't stop lusting after the really exotic types. Not necessarily the ones that curve but have bumps and tease with the head.

>> No.11272141

>>11272116
More weird they are inside the better.

>> No.11272143

Is there one hole which feels like an actual loli?

>> No.11272152

>>11272143
Are you a pedophile?

>> No.11272157
File: 47 KB, 600x280, Acaenoplax.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11272116
They rather remind me of fossil casts of sea lilies, or some of these early polychaete worms. In particular, >>11272077 really seems to resemble Dinomischus.

Come to think about it, I'd be very interested in onaholes based on fossil invertebrates. Fossils of Diania, Halkieria and Canadia all look like they would be very pleasurable as casts, with all these appendages and small cavities.

>> No.11272158
File: 123 KB, 1280x800, snap0001_20130722235205[3].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So after reading http://visualnovelaer.fuwanovel.org/2013/07/custom-maid-3d-now-supports-oculus-rift-virtual-reality-eroge-for-reals/ and getting my Rift the day after, I bought the CM3D Ju-C Air set.

The experience is unreal. It's really unlike anything I can describe, so if you have a lot of money to burn, I say go for it.

Only negative part that I can think of is that my dick's girth is too big for the onahole part, so penetrating it completely is a bit hard. Doesn't take away from the experience, though.

>> No.11272159

>>11272152
Well, yes.

>> No.11272163

>>11272158
screenshots please

>> No.11272174

>>11272124
but it must still feel like fuggin an alien or something weird

>> No.11272189

>>11272163
It's literally what I already posted, it's a screenshot from the link. That's all there is to it without the Rift.

>> No.11272208

Dammit.
I bought soldering station so I could try to fix my alice dayo but it doesn't work; either I don't get the proper way to fix it (I tried to follow a video from previous onahole topic) or AGM is just too much different for this kind of fixing. I set the lowest temperature but the material became gum-like after heating (or vaporize if I try to heat it for a long time). So I tried to polish edges at least in hope that it will prevent the crack from getting worse. It seems I have to buy a new one.

>> No.11272270

>>11272118
you did read what I wrote, right? a bulk order means YOU BUY THE ITEM, you ship it to the address they mail you, and then you pay for shipping there.
It's way cheaper than they buying it for you. It's necessary since the original seller won't ship to you.

it's just a brown box, you decide labeling yourself

>> No.11272298

>>11272208
Definitely just keep using it until it's unusable, it's just aesthetics right?

As for me: "Departure from inward office of exchange"
YAY

>> No.11272305

>>11272270
Yeah i did get it after a while, i already ordered it and paid it trough amazon, no problems so far.

>> No.11272314

>>11272298
I wish it was just aesthetics. It leaks a little (the crack is quite deep).

>> No.11272335

When is the new Avatar Trans chapter being translated anyways?

It's been out for a while, but no one picked it up.

>> No.11272500

>>11272305
mine is underway, let's see how long SAL takes

>> No.11272520

>>11272500
What did you order and how much do they take processing fees and whatnot?

>> No.11272672

>>11272520
just the newest magic eyes. 1100shipping 300commission 100transaction -100point discount
so 1500yen shipping with fees. pretty alright.

>> No.11273216

my hand works waaaaay better than that onahole shit

>> No.11273308

>>11273216
works better how, exactly?

ignoring the fact that you are trolling, what criteria are you using to decide this?

>> No.11273332

>>11273216
Onaholes are designed to make your dick feeld god, your hand isn't

>> No.11273414

>>11273332
as an atheist, it'd be pretty troublesome for my dick to feel god

>> No.11273425

>>11273414
I expected some kind of intelligent design-response, but that typo actually caused the opposite reaction
oh well

>> No.11273552

Anyone got Nurse's Uterus and if so is it any good?

>> No.11275151

>>11273552
I believe that and Virgin Loop are Ride's better ones so far. Should be great for the price.

>> No.11275227

>>11275151
Sigh, I asked hotpowers not to use their usual "cushion 100yen" as declaration since customs gets suspicious of that.
Package arrived today and they did it anyway. Well, no tax so I won't complain, but it's riskier than just writing 2000yen or something, just got lucky.

>> No.11275393
File: 15 KB, 636x513, OMO446_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Thoughts on these? Thinking about getting one.

>> No.11275699

>>11269356
>Do you just turn them inside out and leave them on your desk?
God no, even on models that you can turn inside-out you do NOT do it for extended period of time.
I'm too tired to answer the rest yet another freaking time though. Figure it out and feel like a pioneer.

>>11270981
It can stretch well but I'm not sure about 8". Frankly you're pretty much fucked if you want to go all the way in; I can't think of anything longer than the アスリー体 (18cm) .

>>11271538
>marketing
u wot m8? We're talking about hotpowers right? The closest to marketing they've done is selling the ghost girl onaholes on DMM and putting a product page on amazon that redirects to hotpowers.

>>11272208
If you can't weld it, solder it with some extra polymer from some other onahole. (the weld/solder terminology is relevant here)

>>11275227
Did you ask in japanese, broken japanese or english?

>>11275393
It's as worth it as something very cheap made for cheap people. Well it will bring variety, but you can't compare it to a venus.

>>11271922
Personaly it's because I hate america and freedom; but I just pretend it's because there's nothing otaku about fleshlights as opposed to japanese made onahole.

>> No.11275740

>>11275699
broken Japanese + English. they answered in Japanese "we will declare like that"
well, they didn't include a bill with the real price this time so I guess it's fine.
but I received letters from customs before, asking "please give us the real value", which is why I was asking them to do more subtle undervalue

conclusion is that next time, I think I'll pay 400yen JSS bulk and let them handle declaration

>> No.11275829
File: 390 KB, 627x636, nitori onahole store.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Which onahole do you believe feels like your touhou?

>> No.11276097

>>11275829
I want an onahole that feels like Nitori's pussy!

>> No.11276195

My lilith spiral dots in very soft arrived. It's really good value,
sensation comparable to alice- but only comparable, with alice being the premium product.
I've got the feeling tomax' very soft is slightly more resilient/durable though, only adding to the value.

>> No.11276257

Is there anyway to cancel a bulk order on JSS? I set one up but decided not to go through with the purchase and didn't order anything. Right now the thing is just sitting with processing under order status. Will it interfere with future bulk orders?

>> No.11276292
File: 318 KB, 500x457, 1366256542156.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11276097

Coming right up !

>> No.11276297

>>11276257
just send them a mail which would be proper, otherwise it'll cancel by itself eventually

>> No.11276510

Why can't hotpowers make their entrances more enticing than just a big O? Their internals look great but their fucking entrances man.

>> No.11277560

>>11275699
>If you can't weld it, solder it with some extra polymer from some other onahole.
Except of alice, I have only tsurupetta which is still in quite good condition (even though I got it last year) to use it for that.

>> No.11278117

Could /jp/ recommend a lubricant designed for use with sex toys? I've been using astroglide with my onahole because it's cheap and easy to find where I live. But it's designed for use during actual sexual intercourse; in other words, it requires a flesh and blood vagina that can secrete the natural fluids necessary to reactivate the lubricant, a necessity my humble onahole can't supply. Needless to say, it dries up too quickly and it's interfering with my masturbatory workflow. Any suggestions?

>> No.11278350

After taking a look through some of the pastebins I've found posted here and previous thread, I've yet to find a list of good sites for buying quality oniholes. What sites do you usually buy from? And which sites would you say have the largest/best selection?

>> No.11278366

>>11278350
Hotpowers and en-nls are mentioned multiple times in the archive threads as well as pastebins, how could you have missed them?

>> No.11278370

>>11278117
In America, Slick Specialist, Liquid Silk are OK.
QueenCat sells Slick Specialist.

>> No.11278369

>>11278117

Just use a bit of spit. Does the job well enough.

>> No.11278408

Which one would last the longest? I hate having higher end onaholes break on me...

>> No.11278450

>>11278408
The ones I got from hotpowers last ages.
Alice dayo hip is resolient as fug, too

>> No.11279017

>>11278450
I get bored for using same hole for over a month, i have been ordering something new every month ever since i bought my first onahole.

>>11272672
Paid my stuff and when they asked the packet details cost and so on i put 2500yen hoping it will be low enough to avoid taxes but high enough to be believed.

>> No.11279047

>>11277560
Then maybe cut a piece of the alice dayo and solder it with that. I haven't tried the solder iron on the AGM yet though, but if it really doesn't work, store it aside for when one other onahole of yours eventually breaks?
I'm a bit reticent to cut a piece of my still perfect AGM to try it out to be honest. I could try sending you chunks of polymer or something if you really need it and live in europe.

>>11278117
Depends on your onahole's structure and preferences, I personally use pepe/peace's for rough structured onahole, うぶじる for fine detailed onahole that are loose, hotpower's mild for tight onaholes.
You could just pick a random tamatoys or NPG lubricant if you want to try one some high quality ones, or get pepe or peace's and dilute them if you don't care that much, or just stick with うぶじる for everything for simplicity.
The problem is the availability at the shop you're ordering and other factors.

>>11278350
>onihole
Yuugi_with_a_tenga_horn.jpg

>>11278408
Definitely the Alice dayo. Venus series comes in second. I'm tempted to say kiyosan as well but I haven't tested them long enough. And I haven't tested the ones from hotpowers long enough either but I would say they require you to be

>>11276195
Thanks for the tips.

On other news, twintales 2's on preorder:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00EDDXBCO
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00EDDX8BI
But there are no pictures yet.
Was supposed to be released during the first 10 days of august, but it's been pushed back to the 20th of august.
Tokyo libido can't handle deadlines well it seems.

Also hotpowers have released their 11th "ホッパラジオ", haven't listened to it yet, but it most likely contains info on the mikura onahole. to my knowledge tokyo libido and mikura were present. More about it once I've actually listened to it.

>> No.11280367 [SPOILER] 
File: 175 KB, 1944x1212, 20130809_005.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11279047
>alice dayo soldering
Actually, I'm not sure if it's possible to apply some extra polymer to fix it. I tried soldering it for several times at this moment but those "fixes" tire quite fast. It looks like heated polymer just doesn't glue to untouched one well (or maybe it becomes fragile after heating, or both of them). Maybe I'm lacking proper skills to fix it or AGM is just tricky for fixing.

>> No.11280666
File: 35 KB, 400x300, 1_1355291277_m_xShb6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So I just purchased this but in my rush I forgot to add some lube to the order, please tell me it comes with lube at least to use it a few times. http://en-nls.com/pict1-32977?c2=

>> No.11280727
File: 22 KB, 550x383, 6a0133f3a4072c970b0153915f08b3970b-550wi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anyone have one of these? Are they any good for the price?

>> No.11280734

>>11280666
I don't have that kupa, but my other one came with a small satchet.

Kupa is very good.

>> No.11280979

>>11280727

Go get a condom and use that. it feels the same and costs less

>> No.11280982

>>11280666
doesn't look like it, but shoot them an email and ask if you make another order for lube and combine it with this one

>> No.11281029

>>11280666
I got the old version of that, Roa, and she came with a small pack of lube, so I assume Rina would. I think I got 2 uses out of it.

>> No.11281049

>>11281029
Thanks. It will give me some time before I have to buy more, its already too late to add lube.

>> No.11281388

My JSS package:
Arrival at inward office of exchange - Thailand
but I DO NOT LIVE IN THAILAND
I sincerely hope they gave a wrong track nr

>> No.11281503

>>11281388
Damn, I would contact them asap if I were you.

>> No.11281555

>>11281503
They contacted me within 15 minutes with the correct number, it was just a mistake apparently

>> No.11281977

>>11273216
because your dick have been used to pressure.
Onaholes stimulate slowly and gently so it might not be recommended for quickie fans

>> No.11281983

>>11281977
Looser ones stimulate slowly and gently, but tight ones stimulate quickly and intensely. I cum really fast with tight onaholes but they don't necessarily feel better. FOr a nice relaxing masturbation session I'd definitely go with a looser one. It's like a gently massage on your entire penis, or thousands of small tongues licking it lightly.

>> No.11281990

>>11281983
Can you recommend a good loose onahole please? I have a Seventeen Bordeaux but I always cum in like 10 minutes.

>> No.11281999

one of the venus in 'soft' would be good if you can afford it (it's not too expensive). 'very soft' might be too soft for someone new to it.
otherwise you could use proxy to get alice in the first stage, good material. proxy+fee+SAL small packet.

>> No.11282002

>>11281990
You're my Idol is pretty loose. Girl's Laboratory Soft is small, but the material is soft and isn't as tight.

>> No.11282018

>>11282002
idol is highly stimulating with the ring structure though. I don't remember it being it very loose, either way I don't think it's what he's looking for if he wants a nice, relaxed session.
Laboratory soft would be OK. it's somewhat stimulating at first, but the more you use it the more it becomes a laid-back soft onahole.

>> No.11283147

>>11281999
how much is the jss fee usually for alice or something like it?

>> No.11283176

>>11283147
I bought 2 venus and an alice dayo AGM.

Acquisition cost: 710 yen
Commission free: 2200 yen
Shipping cost: depends on where you're shipping to and what method
Transaction cost: 1123 yen

>> No.11283423

>>11283147
shopping fee is 700yen commission + 300yen transaction, around that
and there's shipping within Japan (acquisition)
thankfully SAL shipping is cheap which doesn't add too much above the other costs

>> No.11283425

>>11283147
note that if you can buy it yourself and ship it to them = a bulk order, the total fee is ~400yen
I don't know many other shops besides amazon that work well this way, though (maybe hotpowers if you want to combine orders at JSS, hotpowers ships international either way though)

>> No.11283638

lol while i was browsin amazon and nls i realised why the heck would i order anything from NLS anymore since i can get it a lot cheaper from amazon trough JSS, Puni DX less than 70 euros but if you order it from NLS its over 100

>> No.11283779

>>11283638
some end up same price, some cheaper(bulk+sal)
but, yep.

>> No.11284038

What are the good hip type or anal holes that are NOT loli?
The Meiki NPG ones?

Alice and Puni hole DX are right out, I don't like fucking little girls.

I like fucking big ones in the ass :P

Anyways, I've looked at or tried lots of domestic market stuff (I.E Fleshlight, Cyberskin, cheap Chinese shit) and while Fleshlights/sex in a cans are good, they are a bit bulky for hand use and kinda cumbersome to fuck on a surface. I looked at that plush body that ToyDemon has, but it only has a place for a vag toy- it's in the wrong place for an asshole.

>> No.11284059

>>11284038
極上生腰 / EPH (Meiki extreme hip) seems to be what you're looking for
http://www.e-nls.com/pict1-5072
http://daimaoh.co.jp/item1631.html
http://www.onaho.net/sueoki/gokunama.html

there's also the hotpowers hips. might be a just little less on the aesthetics, but great inner textures
http://www.hotpowers.jp/goods/1-1056.html

>> No.11284817

>>11279047
What about the Tenga fliphole? They look like the hold up well with the casing.

>> No.11284956
File: 8 KB, 500x333, 555555.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Not deep enough ;_;

>> No.11284958

>>11284817
go buy a fleshlight and go back to wherever you came form

>> No.11284961

>>11284956
Its been a long time. Are there some video demo of fucking this puni hole DX.

>> No.11284966

Is there such thing as an onahole with a hymen?

>> No.11284986 [DELETED] 
File: 42 KB, 397x397, 1374097356230.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>making a thread to give advice on which plastic vagina someone should fuck

>> No.11284983

>>11284966
You could glue some plastic wrap inside and penetrate that.

>> No.11284992

>>11284983
Yes, perfect.
I'll also drain a bit of blood from some raw meat for extra immersion.

>> No.11285045

>>11284992
>blood from some raw meat
eewwwww why dont you use your own blood

>> No.11285069

>>11285045
but that would hurt

>> No.11285081

>>11284986
Believe it or not there's a lot of shitty ones out there and few good ones.

Some just completely half ass the texture and actually manage to make them feel worse than a condom even though you paid 40 bucks for it.

>> No.11285084

>>11284986
What's wrong doge? Can't handle a real onnahole?

>> No.11285098

>>11285069
and animal blood is disgusting, I would rather be hurt than having that shit on my dick

>> No.11285109

>>11285098
that's cool I guess

>> No.11285106
File: 123 KB, 500x500, pantymelon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why won't anyone upload a video of them using it?

Or even just a tutorial/unpackaging vid? You can upload on vimeo.

>> No.11285305

>>11285106
There's that one madthad video on That website

>> No.11285439

>>11284966
v1 https://en-nls.com/pict1-32623
v2 https://en-nls.com/pict1-35068
after a while the 'hymen' is completely ripped and all that's left is some knobs

>> No.11285442

>>11284966
toysheart also has their "virgen café"
http://www.hotpowers.jp/goods/1-575.html
I'm not sure how it.. works, really.
You could ask NLS to order it for you if you want it.

>> No.11285451

I think I've started falling in love with the girl on my onahole packet. I don't know anything about her, but I just keep watching her all the time. She's been on top of my desk for half a year now. Is this the feeling?

>> No.11285523

>>11285451
I wouldn't know the feeling of having a girl on top of my desk for half a year.

>> No.11285565

>>11284966
virgin loop?

>> No.11285611

>>11285565
virgin loop has no hymen. it just has 'virgin' in its name.
maybe you mean the bangee shake.

>> No.11285624

http://shop.manzoku.or.jp/pc/detail/item.php?item_id=M2980
http://shop.manzoku.or.jp/pc/detail/item.php?item_id=M2981
twintails two box-art out now, but still no dimensions/weight/close-up on inner structure

>> No.11285799

>>11285611
I always though that petal thing was supposed to simulate the hymen

>> No.11285815

>>11284992
The liquid with raw meat you get from stores is not blood. When an animal is butchered all the blood is drained out. What you're seeing is water and myoglobin. If you look at poorly butchered meat you may notice a speck or two of actual blood in the meat and it looks like blood; it's dark red.

>> No.11285947

so they opened my package, I feel so embarrassed. I wonder was it the japs who did it or my local post

>> No.11285972

>>11285947
How can you tell it was opened?

>> No.11286023

>>11285972
probably re-taped. it was just customs in your country who opened the package. it's no big deal tbh.

>> No.11286024

>>11285451
about time you make her your waifu, aniki.
which onahole is that btw?

>> No.11286128

>>11285972
>>11286023
yeah it was re-taped, the box had signs of the original tape being ripped off as well.

>> No.11286679

I once had a fleshlight and I remember some forum telling me never to use soap to wash them. Does the same apply for japanese onaholes?

>> No.11286755

>>11286679
cheap soap is bad, since it can wear out the material. other should be just fine, I've been using organic soap since forever

>> No.11286804

>>11285815
Who said I would get it from a store?

>> No.11286825

>>11284966
If you put some water in it then stick it in the freezer you can get a cirno onahole complete with ice hymen.

Be sure to use it straight out of the freezer for that authentic ice fairy experience!

>> No.11288418

>>11284956
It actually feels kinda nice when my head pops out the top and I can tickle it.

>> No.11290166

Got around listening to it (and then waited 3 days).

So they're going to remove zero spiral from sale and release an upgraded version in around 3-4 months.
Also the libidoll won't work with the dollho, and will come in two version, one where you can mount the new dollho and a regular one.
The twintails 2 are already finished.
To remove the breasts on the mikura air doll it's via the shoulders.

>>11284038
For anal onahole I really recommend http://www.kiyosan.co.jp/php4/search_categ.php?id=3857 , ordering it is a bit of a pain but it's worth it. Their "Moet" lubricant is also very good in general, but I think (not throughly tested) that non sticky (like gels etc) lubricant work better.

Also compared to the other kiyo onahole it's not stupidly expensive. They're good but for the same price as a venus they're not as good.

>>11286128
They're just happy it wasn't drugs or weapons. They could care less of the content, and you will never meet them in your entire life.

>> No.11290193

>>11280367
it's fixable, lower the soldering iron temp. make little balls of "not quite fully melted" plastic and put them in, then shape them with your hand; wear gloves or have a glass of cold water because it'll be hot. (you might get a first degree burn if you're not careful) It's a fairly long and troublesome process, I wouldn't say it's worth it, unless it really bothers you.

Though without extra polymer it's impossible.

There's an alternative to it, but it doesn't work as good I found, unless you reinforce it.
Melt gently the surface of the cut, where it should be jointed, on both sides. Melt between 1/4 and 1/2 milimiter, only a thin surface. Press together for ~3 min while waiting it to cool down.

And here I'd suggest to reinforce it with some more polymer - which you don't have - but it's not as good as the first method and messing up is easy, a soldering iron slip will bring you back to the begining.

>> No.11291880

what are the best among the cheapest one?

>> No.11291899

>>11291880
http://pastebin.com/P8Yhya6n
http://pastebin.com/5nLZh4kz
http://pastebin.com/evYxG02E

>> No.11292009

>>11291899
thanks, I already read the first one but never read the 2nd and the 3rd

>> No.11293458

>>11290166
Any word about price or date for the liblidoll?

>> No.11294669

My package spent five days after arriving Tokyo before it was dispatched. Maybe wrong paperwork ...

>> No.11294826

>>11272157
good to see you again, biology anon. even if it is a tad late.

>> No.11296063

i have placed yesterday an order over NLS

i forgot to put money on my credit card so, today paypal link is expired.
Anyone know the nls's paypal email to send them payment? or i need to contact and w8 nls support?

thx

>> No.11296072

>>11296063
better just send an e-mail, they'd be happy to help during their office hours

>> No.11296078

>>11296072
ok thx

w8 till 3:00 am is not funny but ok

Vlegive une

>> No.11296087

>>11296078
you could also leave a message in the comment box of your order. they'll get back at you.

>> No.11296439

>>11290193
The first way of fixing is quite interesting, it might work, but yeah, I need extra polymer for that.

The second one... Well, I tried it when it was just a clean cut but it tore almost instantly.

Btw, I always used the lowest possible temperature. I guess it's the reason why I can't fix it properly. Not sure how should I describe it. When I use a polymer fragment, put it on the cut and melt it, it will form a "bridge" if I try to stretch after that (so, the bottom side of the polymer fragment doesn't glue to the cut surface). Maybe it's because it doesn't melt enough at this temperature, I'm not sure.

>> No.11301569

Don't any of you find it a hassle to use onaholes on a regular basis? Every time I want to use my holes I have to go through checklist of things to do for like a couple minutes of pleasure cause I don't last long at all.

First you have to warm the thing up along with your lube in a tub of warm water.
Now it's wet and then you have to dry it, if you're going hands free you have to stick the thing in your makeshift pillow+belt or a blow up doll.
Once all that is done you lube up and start stroking, I cum in a couple of minutes. Wash the hole and dry it, I let it sit in my room on a towel for like half an hour to the internal air for abit.
Then you apply powder and store it in your bag/box whatever.

If you want to use the same hole again say a few hours later, you have to go through everything again. It feels good, damn good but, it's starting to get troublesome. Now I stay alone, so I can just leave shit lying around but for someone who stays with someone else I don't know how I'm going to deal with all the maintenance for a hole while trying to be discreet.

>> No.11301586

>>11301569
I use it cold. put lube in, use it. afterwards flush it with water, dry it to my best extent, done.
not much of a hassle. the powder is optional too, I don't mind it being a little sticky.
the powder thing is mostly useful if you have lots of toys and just powder it up and use another next.
like you said, if you have just one it's way too much of a hassle.

the only thing necessary is to wash the outside (and maybe the inside a bit) with soap, each time or at least every now and then.
it's really low maintenance to be honest.

>> No.11302423

>>11301569
put a zip-lock bag around it before putting it in the water.

>> No.11302467

>>11301569
>I cum in a couple of minutes
>Not edging for at least an hour at a time
Well, there's your problem.

>> No.11302542

>>11302423
why do people want it warmed up necessarily though? even the japs don't care about that unless it's dead winter

>> No.11302614

>>11302467
I can't, it feels too good and I just bang away. No self control

>> No.11303252

>>11285624
That looks like something that would definitely get you arrested in some countries.

>> No.11303321

>>11302542
Have you tried it? It improved the experience for me. It's mostly at the start though, after a while it cools down and it's just the same as warming it up with your own body heat.

>> No.11306026

That feel when you wake up and your room smells like cum because you forgot to wash out your onahole.

>> No.11306045

>>11285106
I would. I even took unboxing pics but didn't post because I'm afraid of getting doxed somehow, especially since threads no longer 404. I would imagine it's the same for most other people ITT. This is why we can't have nice things.

>> No.11306055

>>11306045
I posted my unboxing pics. Well, it was just one picture because I realised nobody wanted to see the unboxing process.

Just strip the exif data and make sure nothing that can identify you is in the photo/video.

To the people who want a video of someone using it; what are you looking for exactly?

>> No.11306312

>>11306045
my shimpent is hold at custom office, they need to apply taxes.

I can snap some photos, but how can an unboxing of onaoles be usefull?
(i bought this articles
Pure (Lemon.) Love body Ren Wet Meiki Monster G)

For video thing, i found somethin on xvideo\xhamster but is a junk...

>> No.11306376

How do you keep your onahole lubed up? I can only use mine for about 5 minutes before the friction becomes unbearable.

The lotion I use is pepe.

>> No.11306459

>>11306376
Re-apply some more. After a while, you shouldn't need to reapply anymore, but that's only the case with long sessions.
If the friction is unbearable, you just need to use some more.

>> No.11306652

Anyone with experience on how long it took for your package from JSS to arrive? if it was SAL even better.

>> No.11306694

>>11306376

I find adding a small amount of water helps with pepe lotion. It also depends on the onahole, some have a propensity to pull and hold lotion in the bottom as you use it.

>> No.11306730

>>11306694
I'll try that, I noticed that it gets really slippery when I'm washing my hands afterwards.

Usually I sit down while using it so shouldn't it be naturally drawn towards the exit? I'm not sure if the vacuum would affect that or not.

>> No.11306807

>>11306376
I can use onahole for half an hour (maybe more, I didn't try) and don't need to apply more lube. I use Peace if it matters.

>>11306652
It took 8 days for SAL to arrive (Europe) in my case.

>> No.11306844

>>11306730

The vacuum does effect that, lube is sticky so it gets thrusted up the top and accumulated during use, adding water makes it less sticky and helps to reduce that.

After giving my meki monster a rinse with warm water before use I only need to use a small marble sized blob of lube. Larger holes will need a bit more than that though.

>> No.11306932

>>11306652
could take 2 weeks, SAL. may be 1.5week, kinda depends on customs,
which generally slow things down a lot.

>> No.11307208
File: 243 KB, 554x800, nexe-356g.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11285624
http://shop.manzoku.or.jp/pc/detail/item.php?item_id=M2615

Milk-chan has her own onahole!

>> No.11308318
File: 82 KB, 768x1024, cute cover.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11293458
Have been public ever since wonderful festival, october this year, price at 25000JPY
Here are some links.
http://www.jdnet-go.jp/usahane/review/2013/07/libidoll-1.html
http://www.jdnet-go.jp/usahane/review/2013/07/post-91.html
http://www.jdnet-go.jp/usahane/other/2013/07/2013libido.html
http://hobi-repo.com/archives/2017
http://p.twipple.jp/R2fhh

>>11296439
>Maybe it's because it doesn't melt enough at this temperature
I go at 310-330℃ and it melts into liquid. Some polymer even boil.

>>11306376
Precum.

>>11307208
Speaking of ``milk'' the new "milk kudasai" from rends has been released : http://www.e-nls.com/pict1-35177
More or less, simply an upsize.

Also, japan is 5 years behind denmark.
http://www.e-nls.com/pict1-35178 = http://www.danatoys.com/

I bought the mikura onahole, but I wonder if the cute cover will be included.
In fact I don't even know what I bought. I know it was 3800JPY.
They'll update the detail page in a few days but you can already order it.

I haven't crawled through the tweets and whatnot so I have no new info on the mikura doll.

>> No.11310733

>>11308318

>Also, japan is 5 years behind denmark. http://www.e-nls.com/pict1-35178 = http://www.danatoys.com/

cant imagine that feels very good and seems like a disaster waiting to happen if it bursts open.

>> No.11310759

When can I hook my brain up to a machine and have realistic sex in a virtual world?

>> No.11310811

>>11310733
I am glad that this isn't the latest technology. It seems like a step backward, if anything.

>>11310759
Just get a onahip if you want realism. Something like Puni Hole DX.

>> No.11311051

is it safe to leave an onahole stored/stashed away for months?

>> No.11311384

>>11311051
If it's dry and powdered yeah
I left my meiki maria ozawa wrapped away in a towel for a couple of years. I took it out again, there were a few brown smudges on the thing, had no idea what they were though, but a good wash washed them all off and it was as good as new.

>> No.11311697

Anyone tried those Touhou onaholes? Mildly interested just because Touhou.

>> No.11311712

>>11311697
they seem to be cheap holes with touhou on the cover.

not rly worth it

>> No.11312547

so guys my HEPS kinsey just got beyond the point where I could use it, had to throw it out. I really want another onahole thats a good oral simulator, thats the best one ive tried, but the new model is like 100 bucks, is there a cheaper alternative for quality oral sex onas?

>> No.11313530

When is the next version of the alice dayo coming? :(

>> No.11313606

>>11313530
They're not in a hurry. They're still selling old ABS stock, now in summer sale.
AGM version 1 is soft but very durable, version 2 only adds some stimulation, but it's already great by itself.
If you want it, just get AGMv1. It's really good.
captcha: delishos

>> No.11317796

>>11311697
90% of character onaholes are shit.

>> No.11317801

Guys, >>11280666 here, I just finished using it for the first time and it was great but I noticed that after washing it and leaving it dry for some time it doesn't have the same "peach skin" softness it used to, do I have to powder it so it doesn't get all rubbery and sticky or will it get like that even if powder it?

>> No.11317878

>>11317801
Yes you need to powder it if you want to keep it non-sticky

>> No.11317897

>>11317878
Well damn, now I have to buy baby powder.

>> No.11318064

>>11317897
take care of your onahole, and it'll take care of you.

>> No.11318218

>>11308318
>Speaking of ``milk'' the new "milk kudasai" from rends has been released : http://www.e-nls.com/pict1-35177.. More or less, simply an upsize.

Comparing the videos posted on onaho.net, the new one seems to be a lot softer. Also has a feel rating of 9 compared to 7. I'm thinking about getting one, just because it looks like it would feel awesome.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action