[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 302 KB, 500x500, 1350114023652.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11220317 No.11220317[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

What does it feel like to cum inside a little girl?

>> No.11220321

>>11220317
Like cumming inside a big girl but tighter.

>> No.11220333

>>11220321
How would you know ? SLUT

>> No.11220335

>>11220333
I came inside my girlfriend when she was a little girl and then again now that she's a big girl.

I'm not a slut, okay?

>> No.11220336

>>11220333
Are you a VIRG or something?

>> No.11220342

What would it take to make a loli that aroused? Do they get aroused as easily as boys at that age?

>> No.11220343

>>11220342
Show her your dick.

>> No.11220347

>>11220343
I refuse to believe it's that simple.

>> No.11220351

>>11220347
Have you tried it, pussy?

>> No.11220353

>>11220336
wbu?

>> No.11220352
File: 102 KB, 420x314, 1370481120838.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11220342
Smother her face with your slimy precum. She will get horny reall quick.

>> No.11220358

that feel after you fap to cp. It's a feel like none other. It's like your floating on cloud 9 or something. fapping to some 40 year old woman with fake tits makes your cum smell rotten. But fapping to a 9 year old girl attempt to please some guy with a hairy stomach makes your cum squirt out with such pure intensity that you feel like your floating on air. and the way your dick feel, OH GOD YOUR DICK will feel so fuzzy and warm. You moralfags need to at least try to fap to some cp at least once before you die. Because there is no other feel like it.

>> No.11220360

>>11220359
die shitposter

>> No.11220359

>>11220358
I want /a/ to leave.

>> No.11220365
File: 187 KB, 779x548, jp.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11220317
>/jp/

>> No.11220367

>>11220365
Wow, he is so hot. I wish he would sex-offend me.

>> No.11220368

>>11220365
Looks like a /jp/er to me.

>> No.11220371

Today was one hell of a day. One of the best days I've experienced in my life, quite honestly. My cousins (7 girls, 3 boys) and I left around 3PM for a hotel where we would be spending two days and one night in. It started like any other trip. I was driving and my cousins were mingling with eachother while I just enjoyed the road and the drive. We arrived about 40 minutes later, checked in, put our stuff in the rooms, picked our beds, ordered a pizza, and then headed down to the pool.

To be honest, not much happened for the first hours of the stay. We went to the pool which was being used by an unusually high amount of lolis and one particular young teenage girl with impressive abs, and after about an hour or two in the pool we went back to the room to wait for the pizza we had ordered. The driver showed up late and lost, we ate, and then while we were kind of just sitting around after eating I was lured and eventually pulled/pushed into a room by the second youngest girl who then proceeded to close the door behind her and try to start another one-sided game of truth and dare. Remembering how the last time she had done this eventually shifted to her asking me about my non-existent girlfriends and all the girls I hadn't kissed, I refused to play. This is the same girl who has in the past called me her boyfriend and her pet. I'm assuming her actions were innocent, but seeing a little girl close the door and then turn her full attention to you, whispering to pick truth or dare felt kind of lewd. It seemed like right at the nick of time that someone downstairs yelled that we were going to play hide and seek in the dark. With nothing better to do and wanting to escape the situation at hand, I went along with it.

>> No.11220372

Downstairs someone was chosen as the seeker, and then I ran upstairs figuring that's where the best hiding places would be. After I made my way upstairs and into the room I chose to hide in, I noticed the youngest girl had followed right behind me. I hid in the curtains and she asked where she should hide. I offered her a place beside me, but she went and hid under the bed. Sure enough, we were both found. As we all gathered downstairs deciding who would be the next seeker, the second youngest had come out of hiding. Nobody had remembered the poor girl. We eventually decided on a seeker and they started counting, the second youngest told me to follow her, but I had spotted a good spot earlier, so I went upstairs and hid under the under the sink. I wasn't found. Next round I was hiding again and this time the second youngest had followed me. The underside of the sink was huge, so I told her to hide with me underneath. It was actually tons of fun, hiding with a little girl, the hollow underside of the sink fixture seemingly excentuating our breaths while both of us tried to be quiet. The seeker eventually came through the bathroom and somehow she was found, but I was not. By now everyone had gotten tired of playing, so I came out of hiding and we all decided to go back to the pool.

>> No.11220374

I should explain that so far for the entire day the youngest always had me carry her up and down the stairs, and now as we walked to the pool she told me carry her. Prior to this I had been carrying her in a way similar to how a mother carries her child, but this time I opted for my arm to go behind her neck/back and the other behind her knees. If you can't really visualize it, the carry was a essentially a princess carry and it was definitely less intensive than the other way. We made our way to the pool and after seeing how lackluster it looked at night, decided to check a larger pool, and of course the girl wanted to be carried again. This time I told her to just sit out my shoulders, so I lifted her up and placed her on my shoulders, and she scooted forward so my neck was squarely between her legs. Unsurprisingly, wearing a swimsuit, the area between her legs felt unusually warm pressed up against the back of my neck. I carried her like that to the other pool only to discover it was the adult pool, so we went back to the other. I carried her the same way, we made our way to the pool, and by now she was laughing as I walked, enjoying seeing the world from a higher perspective. She was trying to touch stuff she was closer to like tree limbs or ceilings, but eventually her fun ended when we got to the pool gate and went inside.

>> No.11220378

Once inside the gate, I immediately went towards the steps of the pool as she giggled, laughing as I dunked her under, swimming away to explore the pool shortly after. The two oldest were in the jacuzzi which I had found to be too hot, so I was in the pool area with the kids. That's when the second youngest swam up to me and told me to close my eyes. I did as the little girl told me to and I got splashed in the face as a result. She laughed and told me to do a trick into the pool, so I did a flip from the side into the pool. She swam over to me again and this time for some reason I decided to just grab out to her and pull her towards me. She seemed to go limp and didn't mind me holding her, so I just kind of sat there with her in my arms in the pool. Her skin felt so slippery and feeling her body heat in contrast to the cool water in the pool was interesting. It felt really good to just hold her but I felt a bit weird embracing a little girl in front of people, so every now and then I'd tell her to jump into the pool or see how long she could hold her breath, or swim from one side to the other underwater. You know, things that kids would normally do in the pool.

>> No.11220380

By now the older girls were sick of the pool and had gone backto the room. About thirty minutes later, we decided to go back to the room as well. The older girls were in robes in chairs, staring down at their phones. We all got changed, I took a shower, and then came downstairs to find the third youngest girl wanting to watch Nickelodeon. I sat at the table in the kitchen, looking at the login screen of my laptop in despair, unable to connect to the internet without paying a price. All of the sudden the youngest girl came up and told me to tell her my password. I told her no, so she tried to guess my password. She just typed mindlessly on the keyboard, so I logged in and opened a word document and let her 'type' into that. Somehow she seemed to really enjoy it, filling up multiple rows with letters, pretending to type. As I sat there watching her, the canned laughter over and over from the same few teen-orientated sitcoms the third youngest continually watches time and time again finally got to me so I requested she check Cartoon Network. She didn't want to, and as she was the only one watching Nick, her older sisters told her to just go watch TV upstairs on the other room.

>> No.11220381

Feeling like I had to sit at the TV now, I got onto the bed and soon after the two youngest girls and the two youngest boys also came into the bed. The two boys were at the edges of the bed, I layed somewhere in the middle with the youngest laying between my legs with her head on my chest, and the second youngest was at my side with her head against the side of my chest. As I lie there in the bed with them, my arms ended up feeling most comfortable draped cross the tummy of the youngest between my legs and around the shoulder and somewhat under the bum of the second youngest to my side. It may sound a bit weird saying this, but at this point it was like I was in a dream. I was in a bed with a little girl in each arm, both of which were soft, warm, smelled good, and just enjoyed watching TV and snuggling on the couch with me. The laughter from the second youngest has always sounded so perfect to my ears too, and she was doing a lot of laughing while watching the TV.

>> No.11220383

We watched a few shows on adult swim like this and then I suggested we watch a movie. The two youngest girls wanted to watch something scary, so we eventually decided on some really crappy film where an author moves into a new house and finds a box of 8mm films which end up haunting his kids. Throughout the movie the second oldest would put her hand behind her head, showing off her smooth armpit, and I unashamedly sneaked many peaks at it. Who wouldn't? I should probably mention that by now my hand had moved onto her tummy as well, and for some reason it was very relaxing for my flat palm to be over the navels the two girls. I especially liked comparing the slight indent above the navel between the two girls. After a fairly uneventful 2/3 through the movie, the youngest started hugging my arm, turned on her side, and fell asleep. Shortly after that her sister started hugging the other arm, turned on her side, and stopped watching the movie. She only turned back every now and then for the scary parts, and then turned back to her side and hugged my arm.

>> No.11220386

Once the movie ended we turned the TV back to adult swim and almost immediately the second youngest started tickling my sides. I'm very ticklish and with both of my arms somewhat immobilized, I was completely at the wrath of this little girl's fingers. Not unsurprisingly my giggles and jerky movements had woken up her sister up and every time she'd try to go back to sleep, the tickling would start again and I would wake her up. Eventually she started getting a bit groggy so I suggested she sleep on the small couch about four feet away, but she said she was too scared. Her sister who had by proxy woken her up chimed in, saying she wasn't scared and just had a crush on me. This second youngest seemed to be in a really playful mood all of the sudden. Whatever the reason, we were all awake again.

Things went back to how they were before we started the movie, with all of us just watching TV. By now I was trying to find a way for the girl on my chest to fit onto the bed so she could fall asleep again, so I moved her to the other side of me, slightly displacing one of her brothers to the very edge of the bed. It was alright but very cramped, and the second youngest was now giving me more commands. This time she told me to lift up my arms, just like in the pool. Instead of a splash, unsurprisingly, I was tickled under my armpits. Hoping to find a way to stop her from tickling me over and over, I tried tickling her in retaliation. She laughed and balled up, taking up more room. Feeling bad about the lack of room on the bed, I got up for a drink and to look at sleeping positions.

>> No.11220387

>>11220371
>>11220372
>>11220374
>>11220378
>>11220380
>>11220381
>>11220383

reported

>> No.11220389

I made my way about seven feet to the kitchen, where I put my hand in the ice bucket and fished out a small handful of ice before hearing the footsteps of the second youngest, the same girl who had been causing trouble ever since we arrived. She asked what I was doing and the only response she got was a cold hand to her neck which caused her to shriek and run back to the couch.

Walking back into the room with the pull out bed, I noticed the small couch that I had asked the youngest to sit on. I sat on there to see if I could use it as a bed. Not only was it too small, but I was also feeling a bit lonesome about the lack of lolis. I asked what they were doing for bed, and the second youngest said she would sleep below the three, so I tried going back onto the bed and all she did was tickle my feet over and over. I figured that they needed to get to sleep now, because it was 1:30AM and they normally go to sleep at 8PM, so I regrettably told them to settle down and I made my way up stairs.

The bed I got was comfortable, but it was still hours away from the time I normally go to sleep. There were lots of small annoying noises that kept me up, so I came down here to write this down as a rough draft in an effort to help burn these memories into my mind. Some time during all of this one of the boys got excited by my camera on the desk and asked to take some pictures, so he ended up taking pictures of all of us on the couch.

When I woke up I could not fall back asleep, so I went downstairs and went onto the computer to dick around. By now it was around 9AM and the kids on the couch in front of the TV were waking up and I was seated behind them, in the kitchen. The second youngest would peak over the back of the couch at me, and then try to hide her face really fast as if I hadn't seen her. Eventually she got up and I gave her a hug good morning, and the youngest asked to 'update her blog' on my computer, so I let her type on the computer some more.

>> No.11220389,1 [INTERNAL] 

cute story. too bad it didn't end.

>> No.11220389,2 [INTERNAL] 

>>11220389,1
I hope he tries to repost it on the next loli thread.

>> No.11220389,3 [INTERNAL] 

Pedophiles are the worst.

>> No.11220389,4 [INTERNAL] 

I miss the old 4chan ways of "cute not pedo".

I like the idea of cute little girls, but you pedo faggots are ruining it for everyone else.

>> No.11220389,5 [INTERNAL] 

> I miss the old 4chan ways of "cute not pedo".
just how fucking delusional do you need to be

>> No.11220389,6 [INTERNAL] 

i miss /l/

why do we have /lgbt/ and /mlp/ but moot still wont bring back the loli board

>> No.11220389,7 [INTERNAL] 

>>11220389,6
>i miss /l/
Did you even go there while it was alive?

>> No.11220389,8 [INTERNAL] 

>>11220389,7
What was it like?
Any oldfags please answer.

>> No.11220389,9 [INTERNAL] 

>>11220389,8
I have no idea lol =)

>> No.11220389,10 [INTERNAL]  [DELETED] 

>lolicon board
What do you think it attracts? You really must be one dense motherfucker.

>> No.11220389,11 [INTERNAL] 

>>11220389,8
>lolicon board
What do you think it attracts? You really must be one dense motherfucker.

>> No.11220389,12 [INTERNAL] 

>>11220389,10
Nice trashcan LMAOOOO

>>11220389,11
Nice dubs tho :\

>> No.11220389,13 [INTERNAL] 

someone make a new loli thread

>> No.11220389,14 [INTERNAL] 

>>11220389,12
Thanks, warosubro, that's why I am doing it.

>> No.11220389,15 [INTERNAL] 

>>11220389,10
>>11220389,11
>>11220389,12
Why does a ghost board even have a delete post function?

>> No.11220389,16 [INTERNAL] 

>>11220389,15
No one knows, but it's enjoyable to use it for this stuff.

>> No.11220389,17 [INTERNAL] 

>>11220389,15
it really does delete your post but it's archived since we're on an archive hehe :)

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action