[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 221 KB, 480x640, 1214744397211.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1062520 No.1062520 [Reply] [Original]

I think I have a problem. My problem is Gilgamesh.

I can't get him out of my mind. I think of him at least 50 times a day, and almost always whenever I fap. I dream of him at night, and find myself surfing the internet for his pictures and rewatching episodes where he appears. I look for his doujinshis, and even write fanfiction about him.

The way he is so cool and aloof and haughty just turns me on and sets me on overdrive. Gate of Babylon is awesoome. Unlimited weapons? Hot. Ea? Enuma Elish? I came in my pants. I find myself looking at blond guys and wishing they had red eyes, but even then they wouldn't be ideal because they aren't him.

I don't know what's wrong /jp/, I seriously, seriously am confused right now. I'm a guy btw.

What's wrong with me?

Yah, yah, yah, but seriously though, he's my problem, and I can't get it out of my mind.

I know /jp/ and /a/ like to say 3-d is pig but alas, I 'do' like 3-d, and never did like 2-d very much except for sometimes fapping and entertainment. I am bisexual, if you are wondering. I just never thought i'd actually be so attracted to someone that was 2-d and could never attain, except if I ordered a realdoll of him somehow.

That blonde hair. Crimson eyes. I imagine us in a canopied bed, dreamt of it just last night in fact. It's fucking ridiculous the dreams I have. He's pulling my hair, riding me like i'm a whore while raping my ass, forcing it in me while he calls me mongrel and dirty names. Then afterwards I would snuggle up to him and he would hold me. I don't know why, but I can't get this 2-d man out of my head. Fuck, I used to be into brunettes, but now I can only look at passing blondes.

I need to fix this somehow, and no, 'summoning my persona' isn't going to help.

>> No.1062525

sage

>> No.1062528

do you honestly expect helpful advice from /jp/?

>> No.1062534

>>1062528
it's copypasta

>> No.1062535
File: 122 KB, 408x580, 1217563511597.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There are lots of proclamations of "mai husbando" and what-have-you here on /jp/, and lots of talk regarding GAR characters, but is anyone here sincerely in love with any particular character? I mean for real!

I'm in love with Archer, and have been for a little over 6 months now, since I first watched Fate/Stay Night (I had heard about it when it first came out, but was late to the party). After the first episode, I was more interested in Shiro, but as if the previous episodes weren't enough to change that, the 14th really brought it home when it came to Archer. It started out as a simple character obsession, but I had already fapped to him by the 15th episode. That raw sexual energy. But that's not all. As I watched the series over and over again, with the 14th episode quickly becoming my favorite, it grew into much more than just a character obsession or some sexual thing. I really developed feelings for him, as ridiculous as it is.

Maybe it's because he doesn't exist that I can feel a sense of caring, such an insane desire to be with him, so strongly. I really love him, more than anything or anyone else. If I could trade anything or anyone in this world to be with him, I would do it in an instant. His white colored hair, his intense stormy gray eyes, and wild 100-year-old-in-a-tight-compact-adult-body personality.

I really love him. Text, spoken word, sign language. They're simply not enough. Have you ever experienced this, /jp/?

>> No.1062554

>>1062535
my eyes are burning, thanks a lot anon

>> No.1062563
File: 46 KB, 450x450, 1217563819301.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I have a confession to make. I've fallen for Lancer.

Yah, I know that /jp/ likes to make jokes about his gay bulge move (lol), but as I slowly got to know him, his personality attracted me more and more.

It was then that I first played fate/stay night. After running through the first route, I had a little fanboy crush on Lancer, i'll admit, but I still liked Archer more. But after the second play through when I finished to Unlimited Blade Works, I found that I might actually have developed feelings for him. Well, as much as you can for a 2-d character.

That long, sparkling sapphire hair. Those eyes that stare hotly. That lithe, tightly muscled body. I can't get him out of my mind! His laid back yet cocky attitude is such a turn on, that I fap at least 5 times a day to him.

Nothing can express these feelings that I have for this Irish hero, this Cu-Chulainn. I've even researched all the myths about him!

Now whenever a Lancer thread pops up periodically I can't bear to mock him, because I like him too much. I've gone from a troll to being trolled.

I think i'm crazy /jp/, crazy for Lancer.

>> No.1062575
File: 8 KB, 250x188, 1217563971151.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I...I have a confession to make, /jp/....

>> No.1062598

>>1062575

I GOT ANOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE

>> No.1062603
File: 25 KB, 390x300, 1217564297445.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1062618

>>1062598
I'M YOUR FOOL?

>> No.1062625

>>1062618
Everyone’s got their chains to break.

>> No.1062669