[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 174 KB, 600x600, nexe-375-3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10406898 No.10406898 [Reply] [Original]

Old thread just died in a cliffhanger.

>>10405551
You only put the set in the cart, not the onahole of the set.
You say which of the onahole you want in the set in comment field. The only part where you indicate them is in the comment.

Please don't tell me you bought the set of onahole plus the set separately and ended up buying both twice.

>>10406634
Extremely benefical for me since tax is flat 20EUR +20% of goods+shipping.

>>10406732
Don't be shy

On other news, new tsurupetta released on japanese amazon.

Also, boiling onahole http://www.datafilehost.com/download-21cda6.html

>> No.10406974

I've fucked my Fliphole over 100 times and there are a few specks of mold in the corners. I'm going to dump the whole thing in bleach water to clean it. Silicone doesn't react to bleach so this is a good idea, right?

>> No.10407000

>>10406974
>Silicone doesn't react to bleach so this is a good idea, right?
Make sure you rince it good.
I bleached my tenga, and I used alcohol, didn't remove it. Most likely in the pores. But these small black spots are harmless. If bleach/alcohol can't reach them, they can;t reach your dick.

>> No.10407051

So I basically went overboard ordering these many holes, but I'm always getting raped by shipping ordering one or two at a time so with a large surplus of cash I decided to splurge. I dont plan on using all at the same time obviously, I plan on this stash lasting me for a while.
Here Is what I bought so far.
Meiki 005 ZXY - http://www.toydemon.com/Meiki-Zhang-XiaYu-Choo-Shuu-U.html (free shipping & faster ship time to hold me over till everything else arrives)
Sujiman Kupa Rina - http://en-nls.com/pict1-32977
Smooth & Flat Girl's Laboratory - http://en-nls.com/pict1-31554?c2=
Naughty voice actress! (Mayui Aina) - http://en-nls.com/pict1-27557?c2=
Ectoplasm Girl - http://www.hotpowers.jp/goods/1-1057.ht
Girl in the Box - http://www.hotpowers.jp/goods/1-1234.ht
You're My Idol! - http://www.hotpowers.jp/goods/1-1193.ht
Inflatable onahole holder(expandable)- http://www.hotpowers.jp/goods/1-1054.ht

>> No.10407065

>>10407051
I have a venus clone and was looking forward to trying the lilith stuff, like 2D wave, but they are completely sold out of most anything I want. I think I got pretty much all of the standout onaholes. I could have gotten the vampire blowjob as part of hotpowers deal, but I wasn't a fan of it and would have saved quite a bit on the ghost hole but only 750yen on the vampire. I dont get to browse these threads as much as I would like to, so if theres any other standout hole you think I should look into feel free to post it. I may not have it and it slipped past me. I would like to give a shoutout to RDC for the hotpowers shipping help.

>> No.10407069

>>10407051

>You're My Idol!

I have this one and I just love it. Even after a few months of constant use it's still pretty much intact and still feels great.

>> No.10407221

>>10407051
Damn, all are extemely good choices, all of them are one's I'd recomend.

>Naughty voice actress! (Mayui Aina)
Very soft, but very fragile.
Redundant with Ectoplasm Girl but the lube it comes with it good, I like it.

>>10407065
Lilith uterus is a bit similar to Venus clone, but I'd say still worth the try; feel a bit "younger".
The lilith spiral is definitely worth it.
Vampire blowjob, I wish it was a little longer because I'm worried about damaging it, but it is worth buying. Much easier to use than the kuchiman, a little less versatile but better imo.

Those are the only other two products that I'd recomend.
I wouldn't recomend the ectoplasm girl that much, though its still good and much better than koedeochigoto (Naughty voice actress!) in my opinion. Noticeably less stimulating, though. Both are good, just not "must own". Koedeochigoto is very fragile, even more so than twin tails. Would not recomend.

For variety (optional) you might want to check:
-secret twin tails; very good albeit not durable
-SHIN or wet meiki monster; might be redundant with girl in the box though.
-succubus (bumpy road) if you want some simple onahole, easy to wash, simple and functional. It's just an "easy" version of the venus clone, venus clone is the high end direct upgrade of this.

I can't really recomend much more, your list is near perfect. You should have gotten at least one of the three oral onahole from hotpowers, though; the one that interest you most. If I lost all my onahole and had to buy them back I'd go for these.

There is however one important thing you're missing: lubricant.
Out of all the ones I used, magic eye's うぶじる was the best. NPG one are seconds.
うぶじる is very thin, NPG ones are peace's/pepe level of thickness, but are more advances than peace's/pepe, a direct upgrade.

Second onahole boiling video, to fix the hole in my girl in box. It worked but now it looks kinda ugly. better than throwing it away, it was very good.

>> No.10407241

>>10407221
Keep in mind that it doesn't include onahole I haven't tested personally, nor the one I am looking forward to, so it's not complete.
Doesn't include all the meiki from NPG, nor the ubu virgin for example. Nowhere near a complete list.

Also forgot the link due to character limit, duh.
http://www.datafilehost.com/download-123326.html

>> No.10407583

Made an order for both vampire fangs, SHIN and the hotpowers spiral hole.
And so, the search for the optimal onahole continues . . .

>> No.10407743

Guys, pretty important; all of my onaholes sooner or later collect tiny black dots of dirt|lint and I can't for the life of me get it off.
The cheaper first ones I had I just threw away, but the expensive ones suffer from the same and after a month it just looks dirty. How do you prevent it, how do you get it off?

>> No.10407802

>>10407583
So far, the closest to optimal has been Venus Clone, only recieved recently though. Longer than Meiki ZXY. The stimulation is rather strong for a soft texutre, It's one of the rare onahole for which I go with thick lubricant.
Vampire fangs is very good, if it were longer it'd be perfect. Easy to wash, easy to use, can use in a variety of ways.

>>10407743
Sounds like you aren't washing them well.
Don't store them unless they are dry. Moisture usually causes this. Use soap ever now and then.
It could also be a colouring from a chemical origin. Onahole seeps out oil, which does act as an organic solvent, so if you put your onahole on a green coloured paper/plastic (very case specific though), they'll beecome 3 shades greener.
But an onahole that still has too much humidity and is stored will get relatively large black spots within 3 days of storing.

How to get it off? hope that it's only superficial and it will go away after washing it ~6 times with soap right after use.
Try washing it 3 times (ie rince soap rince soap rince soap rince dry use) before using it.
If it doesn't come away after this then it won't harm your dick since it's below the surface.

>> No.10407956

>>10407802
Guess I'm storing them while they aren't 100% dry. What I do is thoroughly rub the inside and outside with microfiber towel and then store them in a red "Toy Bag" from Rends I believe, air permeable so they should be able to breathe... then that bag goes in a desk for secrecy.
Could you briefly say how you go about rinsing and drying? I think I've read you describing before but I can't remember for sure.

>> No.10408000

You know you're already beyond salvation when you are basically smuggling your sex toys to avoid paying taxes.

But that's awwwwrite. It's worth it.

>> No.10408008

>>10407956
1) fill with water, get water out until the lube/semen is gone and onahole is no longer slippery
2) wash outside with soap, rince
3) scrub insides under runing water
4) scrub insides with soapy fingers, rince, repeat once.
5) scrub inside while under runing water
6) shake onahole to get water out
7) pat exterior dry with a towel
8) squeeze water out, going from bottom end to opening, in the same fashion as a cow is milked. Keep a pressure line, don't release until you reach the end of the tunnel. Then pat the entry of the tunnel dry (about first two inches/ 4cm of tunnel lengh)
9) wrap in my storage towel
10) store in a drawer.

When they're hard to dry , after step 8) I let them dry on a towel outside, in my bathroom for two days, then step 8,9,10.

>> No.10408009

>>10408000

>trips

Also I've noticed that moisturizing soap works wonders with onaholes.

>> No.10408022

>>10408009
you shouldnt use soap with onaholes, it can damage them

>> No.10408028

>>10408022

That's the thing, the moisturizing soap I'm using doesn't. It's also odorless.

>> No.10408077

>>10408028
How do you know the soap damages the toy or not?
Anyways, I gave the toy several washes with organic bar soap (lol) and pretty much no speck remains of the little dots that were before. Then put on a lot of corn starch and ta-dah it seems good as new.
After washing with soap the toy seemed terribly sticky though, I can see why corn starch is this recommended new. Good to have mine see some use.

>> No.10408094

>>10408077

Seeing nothing has happened after over 100 washes, I'm pretty sure it doesn't damage my toys.

>> No.10408124

Also how do you guys manage to get mold on your toys?

I haven't even bothered drying my toys with a towel in weeks now.

>> No.10408262

>>10408008
>rince
>rince
>rince
>runing
>runing

Am I the only one noticing this shit? Am I the only one who cares?

Get your shit together, you fuckerfag. Learn to spell properly, goddamn.

>> No.10408502

>>10407221
I realize that that ectoplasm girl and naughty voice actress are "optional", Im just a sucker for those type of soft holes. Also ectoplasm girl intrigued the hell out of me and pulled the trigger on it. I own, well "owned" a secret twin tails kana that died after a month. At the time of its release it was an amazing hole, but I think its overate crap compared to whats available now. The fact that theres 3 revisions of the seventeen and most "popular" holes have been refined to improve flaws, yet secret twin tails which is notorious for having poor quality structure still hasn't even been touched. They should have added a new secret twintails sister long time ago, hell they can just remake the kana and use better materials .
I also have shitloads of lube. I have a bunch of different brands from jap and the US and I love most of them in some way or another. I highly recommend anyone that has a few holes to invest in some varity of lubes even "locale" lubes as well and dont be afraid to do some science with water to find some great custom combinations.

>> No.10408579

>>10408502
>a new secret twintails sister
well lolis come in pairs, so it ought to be a new set of twins rather than a new sister, if they were going to come out with anything new. which, i suppose they aren't planning on anytime soon.

>> No.10408591

>>10407221
>>10408502
Also related to one of the oral onaholes from hotpowers. None of them looked amazing to me and would have only been purchasing due to the set price and not out of my own intent. After doing the math i would have saved 1800yen on the ectoplasm but only 700yen on the vampire meaning I would have been buying it for half price with the other savings while keeping the first hole the same price. The issue was even at half off the holes still didnt look amazing to other 2,000 yen holes I was buying, even in the same order(Idol). So i decided I rather save the money and buy something else.

>> No.10408641

>>10408579
While I hate rehashes in general, I really think they should looking into remaking the secret twin tails. If you look at any jap onahole shop you'll find a picture of them somewhere on the front page.The "secret twin tails" is a brand name that they're just "squandering". To use an analogy, they're like the tenga of the sleeve market. It just bums me out because deep down I want to love the kana but I cant. The hole dies faster than a disposable cup. It's not just a bad batch or shipment thats just the way they were designed. Onahole materials have improved greatly over the years to the point where new dual layer holes are just stable as their single material friends.

>> No.10408649

>>10408502
NPG prefers to make new holes, packaging being their main selling point. Quality and durability vary a lot.
Even the meiki line has several branchings just because.

Ever considered the very soft texture? I'm not sure It'd be stimulating enough, and frankly, soft is the best so far, so I'm not interested enough to give it a try

>>10408579
Comes in a tiro from time to time, but rarer.

>> No.10408698

>>10408649
If everything wasn't sold out I was going to get 2d wave in hard since my clone is in soft and maybe also pick up something very soft just to see, but if you go look on the US distributors site something cat toys, Almost all their models are sold out and only the textures you wouldnt want are still in stock. I felt like emailing them and asking when they would be getting a new shipment or if there was a way to get emailed when they were restocked, but by the time they got their act together i would have my bounty of holes arriving and would be more than busy/worn out with what I have. Since it looks like I didnt miss anything huge, I probably plan on trying to pick one up in a few months when some new good holes get released. Who knows maybe something amazing might come out soon.

>> No.10408719

Also before I forget, anyone ordering from hotpowers and is interested in what the ectoplasm girl feels like you can get a free sample here. http://www.hotpowers.jp/goods/1-1057samtmwhich I assume is just a leftover piece cut out from the leftovers of a hole. I was going to order just that and "test" it first, but I would have have to of ended up waiting 6 weeks and pay shipping twice. Another reason why I just pulled the trigger on it. Also I'm pretty sure most everything I ordered has been reviewed in one way or another, but if there is a hole you would like reviewed first just shout it out. You guys have helped me a bunch already.

>> No.10409949
File: 65 KB, 475x880, 1357392018975.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Out of curiosity, has anyone tried pic related?

I'm trying it and a little over a week in, I've noticed some changes, but not a lot. I couldn't find any pygeum so I swapped it for Saw Palmetto since they both do apparently the same thing, you've just gotta take more of the Saw Palmetto.

>> No.10409962

I want that Tsurupetta so badly. It seems perfect.

>> No.10409987

>>10409949
I've been meaning to try, but I always forget to write some of those down when I go to the corner store. I imagine it takes more than a week to notice any change, like it says, 3-5 weeks.

>> No.10410334

>>10406898
Why are you boiling your onahole?

>> No.10410339
File: 343 KB, 1500x996, tp2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Guy with the disfigured Tsurupetta here. I noticed someone was asking about returns in the last thread and it was mentioned.

I did get a replacement but it's strange. I'm pretty sure they sent me the non-soft version in a soft version box. The new one feels firmer and has a slightly pinker color. I definitely prefer the softer one. It also has markings just like the first one but just not as bad even though they told me they personally checked this one for defections and said the markings would go away in a couple days. I didn't bother emailing them again because I figured I got lucky that they didn't ask me to return the old one.

>> No.10410354

>>10410339
I know the outside of your hole is all messed up, but is the inside fine?

>> No.10410362

>>10410354
I didn't notice anything wrong when I used it. I have noticed with other holes I've used sometimes the insides lead off to the side instead of straight down the center but that's it.

>> No.10410488

>>10410362
The silver lining of all this is your original still works and your replacement is different so you have variety now.

>> No.10410612

>>10410339
do you still have the email they sent you when you asked for a replacement?
i'm kinda interested in what it said

>> No.10410699
File: 13 KB, 596x204, mail.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10410612
After about a week I sent them another picture with their updated twitter to prove it was a recent shot. They sent me a replacement after that.

>> No.10410722

>>10410699
>If the product has been used even once
>Never asks for it returned and ships the replacement
Oh wow they use your dick against you to try and cancel the return.

>> No.10410743

>>10410699
thanks
>someone was asking about returns in the last thread
that was me, this is what they told me when i sent them a picture:
>Thank you for your picture.
>We see it's not a defective. Usually we don't prepare a replacement for this level
>but we will specially prepare a replacement for you only this time.
>We will send it to you next week.
my onahole is pretty much unusable because of the defect, although it looks fine from the outside

>> No.10410814

I chickened out and cancelled my order at hotpowers. They seemed pretty understanding.
I figured the oral holes are probably too small at 10-11.5 cm depth. I might order the spiral one some time in the future, though.

>> No.10410879

I've never used these before so I'm a virgin. But I'm very interested in the wonderful possibilities, like I've discovered a new world.

I have no idea what to get though; there are so many different holes, types, etc. So what would you recommend? I want one that just feels really good, I don't care about realism that doesn't require spending $100 on. Longetivity would be nice, though I'd imagine these things don't last very long for the most part. Anything that takes those three concepts and fits the bill somewhat nicely.

Maybe I'm getting too excited in thinking that they can be better than my hand. I want to feel like I'm in heaven. Atre onaholes good enough for that?

>> No.10410885

>>10410879

Also, I live in the US. So I'm not not too keen on getting something could get me in trouble, loli box art etc etc.

>> No.10410910

>>10410885
there's an american store (queen cat adult toys) that sells these so i dont think you'll get in any trouble:
http://en-nls.com/pict1-32178?c2=9999
http://en-nls.com/pict1-31187?c2=9999
http://en-nls.com/pict1-31554?c2=9999

>> No.10410941

I've been into this since a couple of months, so back then I was in the same boat as you. Let me tell you up front, it's better than the hand, no discussion. There's maintenance, and if you live with others, discretion required.

First, you need to ascertain if you like soft/gentle or firmer/stronger holes. I'd say get one of each variety to test. Since you've been using your hand for so long, your dick will need to get used to the stimulation, though. If it doesn't blow your mind at first, don't just discard them.

Queenadulttoys is the best US located website that sells at decent prices. Toydemon is noticeably more expensive. En-nls ships from japan, but using their cheapest delivery (e-packet) you avoid taxes so you can order whatever from there, too. There's a comment field where you can ask them to remove loli packaging.

As for recommendations, for a firm onahole I'd get "You're My Idol!" it's great. As for an affordable softer toy, I don't really know since the ones I bought where expensive. Most dual-layered (soft human-like skin on the outside and red firmer/more stimulating interior) toys are around 'medium' intensity. If you aren't too big, there's tons of cheap-isch loli holes to choose from.

>> No.10410960

>>10410941
Instead of asking them to remove the packaging, can you ask them to label it as a pillow like hotpowers does?

>> No.10410971

>>10410960

>a pillow

Like anyone would believe that. Rubber toy is a bit more conspicuous to its true nature.

>> No.10410970

>>10410960
You can ask them to label it as whatever you like; en-nls labels packages as 'figures' by default.
But it can still be inspected by customs, so you still may want to get them to remove any loli images if that's going to be a problem in your country.

>> No.10410978

>>10410971
What if I label it as a flashlight?

>> No.10410995

>>10410960
With e-packet the package will probably not be inspected. No guarantee, though. I personally make them label it as "figurines", works well enough. The way hotpowers do it, though, is lie about value. Pillow - 100 yen. En-nls refuses to lie about value, it's against their policy.

>> No.10410997

You losers could be using my mouth instead of a onahole.

>> No.10410998
File: 2 KB, 173x56, forfuckssake.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10410978

>> No.10411004

>>10410997
Does you mouth feel like a slime girl? If not no thank you.

>> No.10411007

>>10410995
What if I label it as "computer parts"? I can't think of anything that would be completely suspecion-free.

>> No.10411009

>>10411007
suspicion*

>> No.10411011

>>10410998
That sucks

>> No.10411015

>>10411007
what's wrong with "figures"?

>> No.10411021

>>10411015
They regularly check figures for customs I think. Unless I'm wrong and retarded.

>> No.10411032

>>10411007
How about 'plastic vagina'?

>> No.10411039

>>10411021
i've never had my figures checked
where do you live?

>> No.10411042

>>10411039
US. I guess figures would work then?

>> No.10411045

>>10410941
That Queen Cat Adult Toys site looks pretty decent, it has some names of holes I've seen thrown around here a few times. They're in LA county too so I have chances of seeing an order in a day or two.

Thanks for the thoughtful replies. I guess I just have to plunge with some oft-mentioned holes and get a feel for what, well, feels good.

>> No.10411047

>>10411042
i dont think the US customs checks anything unless they think it's drugs or guns

>> No.10411049

>>10410998

So what does this indicate, exactly. And where do you live?

>> No.10411052

>>10411015
I live in EU, "figures" got checked. I think "figurines" "books" or "computer parts" is way better. Luck is always involved, though.
captcha: icdick

>> No.10411059

>>10411052

I could see books going very, very badly.

Also, holy shit some of these things are TINY. 4.8 inches? Would that even be stimulating to the avg US cock?

>> No.10411065

>>10411059
Average US cock size is what, 5 inches?

>> No.10411092

>>10411045
I know your looking for a "perfect" onahole, but in the beginning i still would say quantity over high end quality. I'm not saying buying 20 2$ holes. I'm saying getting 3 20$ holes of different varieties is superior to one amazing 60 dollar hole when starting out.

>> No.10411114

>>10411052
books have a lower tax than other stuff, atleast in my country, so i think they would be more likely to check that to see if you're trying to avoid taxes

>> No.10411173

>>10411059
Even if you don't go in all the way it's still way better than your hand, the stimulation is better and nothing beats the pleasure of cumming inside something. It's not like you can't do it, anyway; I don't know how deep the Secret Twin Tales are, but I'm 7.5 inches and always force out all the air for the vacuum effect and bottom out when I'm ready to climax. It's torn and doomed to die, but it's been four months already and I think it'll last for a couple more, so I think I did well.

>> No.10411184

>>10411045
Queen Cat is very good. I'll be ordering from them again when I need replacements.

>> No.10411199

>>10411184
>>10411045
I feel like an idiot for Googling "Queen Cat" and getting a bunch of pictures of cats dressed up with crowns. Googling "Queen Cat toys" fixed this...

>> No.10411201

>>10411199
And also as it turns out, they have one of the Tsurupettas. I wonder if they'll be carrying the new one. I'll write an email.

>> No.10411209

>>10411201
They have #2, #3 released only days ago, so it will be at least a.. while before they get that in their inventory. If you want the newest, better source it from Japan.

>> No.10411247

>>10411209
Just a bit paranoid about the girl on the box, especially since that one guy posted a few threads ago about getting in trouble. I'm fine with waiting if that means I can get the box as well. I really like Ueda Yuu.

>> No.10411252

>>10411247
why would you get in trouble if it's sold in an american store

>> No.10411256

>>10411252
Dunno. Doesn't really make sense but I'd rather not risk anything and let someone else import it for me.

>> No.10411261

I import my shit as books as the EU tariff is much lower on books than other merchandise. And I abuse the system even more so and in the end I don't have to pay any tax, because fuck paying taxes.

>> No.10411329

>>10411256
I live in the US and buy "loli stuff" all the time from onaholes to even doujins featuring lolis. If customs actually fucked over people for this shit it would be spread all over the entire internet, yet the only "evidence" is a pediofile that also had 3D shit. Stop being so paranoid even if customs opens it they know its some dude wanting a sex toy and not a bomb, gun, or drugs.

>> No.10411336

>>10411329
I suppose I could swing the paranoia if it weren't overly expensive to ship. I'm one state away from CA which is why it's also appealing to order from that shop.

>> No.10411359

Are there any good shota versions of this kind of thing? I'm not interested in girls, but I need to fuck something.

>> No.10411390

>>10411359
I think your post is missing something to compare to.

>> No.10411408

>>10411390
I just didn't want to use the word onahole because it seemed contradictory to what I was asking.

>> No.10411427

>>10411408
You don't want it to be a hole?

>> No.10411454

>>10411408

What on earth are you talking about?

>> No.10411457

>>10411408
ona(nism)hole

>> No.10411479

>>10411408
I dont even know where to begin with this post. 95% of onaholes are not anatomically designed to be modeled after a female vagina. Most holes are designed with pleasure in mind. Is a hole with nothing but a spiral somehow female to you? You could have said I want a hole that just looks like a shota,even though they are exactly the same, but instead went full entitled and started spilling your logic everywhere.

>> No.10411492

>>1041140Two come to minhttps://en-nls.com/pict1-2754http://www.hotpowers.jp/goods/1-1035.ht<wbr>

the first seems pretty lame interior-wise, the second seems better but not really shotas others said, any spiral hole or something like "you're my idol!" isn't really modeled after a female and feels really damn good

>> No.10411502

>>10411479
He probably thought that "ona" from onahole came from "onna"(woman).

>> No.10411503

>>1041135
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP6KpXAL
http://www.onaho.net/hikantu/bokudayo.hl

>> No.10411546
File: 2.81 MB, 257x167, 0J164.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10411555

>>10411546
I hate Japan, most of the time.

>> No.10411557

>>10411546
*shudder*

>> No.10411559

>>10411546
Day 1 purchase

>> No.10411616
File: 172 KB, 295x361, nigggggy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10411651

Fuck you sick fucks. If I hate something the most it's the homos. and I say this as a pedophile
#slaythegay

>> No.10411664

Where's my onahole review /jp/er
Do an unboxing too.
Upload to vimeo, they have no censors.

>> No.10411730

Puni DX pls

>> No.10412066

Which is the best place to buy from if you live in Europe?

>> No.10412103

>>10412066
Japan will still ship to you regardless of your country

>> No.10412130 [SPOILER] 
File: 317 KB, 873x788, lube.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10411329
ditto, though in my case i've bought naughty dakis with lolis rather than doujins.

even if one asks the retailer to remove the box art, there can still be lewd artwork on the included lube and such -- pic related.

>> No.10412182

>>10412066
nls
omochadreams (a german place) for some stuff, but their stuff is overpriced

>> No.10412426

>>10412182
omochadreams are pretty much the biggest jews around, and they're freaking German based
"$30 value? let's sell it as €50 products!!" they must have amazing profit margins. A damn boycot should be in order.

>> No.10412444
File: 227 KB, 1188x1291, P1120849.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10412542

>>10412444
Grats.

>> No.10412549

>>10412444
Nice Panasonic DMC-FZ35

>> No.10412561
File: 971 KB, 2560x1920, meiki.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

First package arrived with my Meiki today. Only 7 holes left in the mail.

>> No.10412563

>>10412549
>tfw you're disappointed there's no personal info in the EXIV but you don't want to feel like you wasted the effort so you say some random fact about the camera settings or model

>> No.10412570

>>10412549
Thanks it is nice

>> No.10412593

>>10412561

Do you really need 7?

>> No.10412615

>>10412593
If you actually read the thread and didnt skip to the bottom you would have your answer. Also the lube that came with it is probably some of the worst lube I've seen yet, good thing I have my own.

>> No.10412648

>>10412444
Jeez, why do they say lolicon on the box in such giant fucking letters and so many times?

It's like, most people would understand after a single time, if not just by looking at the picture.

Horrible marketing.

>> No.10412731

>>10412648
>A lolicon's lolicon onaho made for lolicons!
Basically.

>> No.10412769

>>10412731
I got the gist of the message. I am capable of reading super basic Japanese.

My issue was with the marketing, or something. There's probably a better term to describe it.

Mainly, why do they have to say it so often, and in a noticeably larger size? Like, it's just excessive. It's gaudy.

>> No.10412819

>>10410879

>Maybe I'm getting too excited in thinking that they can be better than my hand. I want to feel like I'm in heaven. Atre onaholes good enough for that?

Even the cheapest onahole would feel better than your hand.

>> No.10412823

>>10410960
Why would you?
Package labeling doesn't make you evade taxes.
Sending it as a gift with a physical person as the sender, instead of a company name does.
The only kind of labeling that reduce taxes is labeling it as books when shipping in europe, as pointed out by >>10411114

>>10411049
>So what does this indicate, exactly.
Administation bullshit to do within 2 weeks.
>And where do you live?
Probably Nazi germany where every shipment is overtaken by DHL, and given a full check so they can tax it properly.

>>10412615
I liked the lubricant. Not the best around but still quite good.'

>>10412426
>A damn boycot should be in order.
I don't think anyone sane would buy from them, unless shipping delays really bother them or they didn't know better. They're the Jlist of europe.

>>10412648
Because it's cute. Also repetition is a figure of speech.

>> No.10412858

>>10411007

I usually do computer parts, I haven't had anything seized at customs before.

>> No.10412905

>>10412769
To make it clear that it's for lolicon only. Normals not allowed.

>> No.10412909

>>10412823
>Package labeling doesn't make you evade taxes.
I'm not trying to evade taxes, I'm trying to avoid being hit by customs.

>> No.10412914

So I'm Canadian and know nothing...absolutely nothing. Is there a guide somewhere that I can read to help?

>> No.10412950

I want to buy a loli onahole, but it feels like I would be crossing some kind of line that should be left untouched. Is this a natural reaction or am I just a normalfag?

>> No.10412951

>>10412648
The more times ロリコン is printed on a package the more likely I am to buy it.

>> No.10413039

>>10412951
What if all the words and particles are just ロリコン and you don't understand what the description is?

>> No.10413046

>>10412950
you're a normalfag
it's just a tighter onahole

>> No.10413125

>>10412819
Thats not true. Ive used one that was looser than my hand when its not even touching my dick. There was no stimulation at. all.

got it from jlist. thatll learn me.

>> No.10413142

>>10413125
You mean, teach me?

>> No.10413181

>>10413142

What are you, one of them english scientists.

>> No.10413194

>>10413181
Yes.

>> No.10413222

>>10406898
about the one on the op`s pic, how long is it from the entrace to the uteros?

>> No.10413287
File: 33 KB, 700x600, 1-1192d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10413222
Around 11cm, considering it's about the same dimensions at the previous ones

>> No.10413307

>>10413287
wow, this is really small, i tought it was something like bodypillow size
oh well, my dick fits it so it is fine i guess...

>> No.10413310

>>10413287

That looks like it'd feel good.

>> No.10413314

>>10413287
The best thing about those body-shaped ones is squeezing cum out of its belly afterward.

>> No.10413316

>>10413307
>body pillow size
What. Were you thinking of like the full body ones?

>> No.10413321

>>10411201
Pasting the response I got.

"Hi Brad, thank you for contacting us. At this point, we are not planning on getting this one. We "might" get it on our next order but aren't sure sure. At least at this point, we don't have a plan on getting it. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Queen Cat"

So what the hell. Why did they put quotations around might? Doesn't sound like they're getting it either way...

>> No.10413363

Hi, Brad.

>> No.10413381

>>10411546
I want it. Where can I get it?

>> No.10413398

Alright, gentlemen. I bring news of the next plan of attack.

Tomorrow, at 1/27/13 6:30PM EST, we attack the front page of /jp/ with Spurdo threads.

Lately, the janitor has a bit been overwhelmed with shitposts. For that reason, this next wave of shit will surely cause permanent damage.

Prepare your weapons. Save those pictures of Spurdo. and give me fugen burger :DDDDDDDDDD

Signed,
Anonymous

>> No.10413450

Hi Brad.

>> No.10413573

Was about to buy one of these then stopped myself. Ugh. 46 USD for You're My Idol! with epacket. I just don't think this stuff is worth it.

>> No.10413823

>>10413316
where can i find those?

>> No.10414289

Anyone ever tried the TUBOMI
http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/tubomiasturbator/

>> No.10414300

>>10414289

Forgot to mention, anyone in the US who was looking at the Puni Hole but was scared off by that one guy who had his shit stopped at customs, Queen Cat just got them in stock

>> No.10414333

>>10414300
so what happened to the guy

>> No.10414404

>>10412823
>I liked the lubricant. Not the best around but still quite good.
Its supposed to be a thick lubricant, but they put it in a non squeeze container. So its basically like jam and you need a knife to spread it and it doesn't feel that amazing compared to other thick lubricants, yet goes fucking everywhere. I ended up having to get paper towel and removing all of it and use something else because nothing good was happening.

>> No.10414433

Any Canadian purchasers in this thread? I've been dying to try out the Naisho no Twintail series for years, but the stories I've heard about our customs makes me think it's impossible to get any adult toy over the border.

>> No.10414445

>>10414333
He's currently in prison.

>> No.10414933

>>10414404
The bottle does suck ass, but the lubricant in itself is better than pepe/peace's imo. Not very different, it's the same thickness, but it's more sticky and less thick/cloggy.
It's close to the one that will come with your koedeochigoto hole.

>>10410334
Two reason, to know their limit, and (mainly) to fix the hole in my girl in the box. Worked well enough.

>>10414433
Do Canadian custom make a point to open packages labeled as gift? You could stress over how important it is and order from hotpowers.

>>10414300
While america has the very good queen cat, europe have the very jewish omocha.
Almost makes me want to open an onahole webshop.

>>10413321
>Why did they put quotations around might?
So you could ask them who they were quoting.

>> No.10414980

>>10414289
Someone bought it before and wasn't impressed by it. Feels good, but form factor is far from ideal. IIRC he said it aims to be like a hip, but isn't half as functional as a hip; but you can't use it as a hand toy either.
Better get something smaller or fork over the money for something bigger.

>> No.10414992

>>10414445
you can do better than that. details, please.

>> No.10415041

>>10411546
anything with a bigger cock?

>> No.10415050

>>10415041
Not you, that's for sure

>> No.10415104
File: 191 KB, 472x506, fas1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

When ordering from hotpowers, does the onahole set discount appear on the invoice? I followed RDC's guide and pasted the names and links of the onaholes in the comments box, but the invoice seems to be charging me full price for all of them.

>> No.10415121
File: 182 KB, 472x506, fas1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

When ordering from hotpowers, does the onahole set discount appear on the invoice? I followed RDC's guide and pasted the names and links of the onaholes in the comments box, but the invoice seems to be charging me full price for all of them.

>> No.10415184

>$68 shipping for Puni DX from NLS
>Queen Cat can't ship to my address for some reason
Fuck me, I guess I'm getting something small. Are either of these worthwhile?
http://en-nls.com/pict1-30930
http://en-nls.com/pict1-30070

>> No.10415195

Any good onaholes that simulate the feeling of anal sex?

>> No.10415272

>>10415121
you have to put the set in the comments. After you you click ok youll get an email saying your process is going through then youll get a second email from them usually saying something about affirming your overseas order and the set you added and will give you a pay link.

>> No.10415284

>>10415184
First one no, the second one is decent but there's better.

>> No.10415364

>>10415041
http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/mia-isella-fuck-my-cock-masturbator/

>> No.10415368

>>10415041
Yea they call it a dildo.

>> No.10415417

>>10415195
Tong Ggo should be good

>> No.10415433
File: 297 KB, 720x1842, bc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10415041

>> No.10415886

>>10415433
disgusting

>> No.10415944
File: 61 KB, 600x484, 1-1059g.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ordered this one in "hard" firmness. High hopes.

>> No.10415954

>>10415944
Is that teeth?

>> No.10415961

>>10415417
It was good the first three uses.
Then it burst open.
That's what you get for buying korean.

>>10415954
That is teeth.

>> No.10415972

>>10415961
Wait your vampire fang died after 3 uses? Man that really sucks. You think it was part of a bad batch or its just the product in general. I was close to buying it because it was on the set list, but held back due to how much I ordered.

>> No.10415977

>>10415433
i kind of want this

>> No.10415987

>>10415972
>your vampire fang
No.
>>10415417
>Tong Ggo

>> No.10415999

>>10415972
Ah sorry had to refresh the page, it linked me to a different post than intended

>> No.10416497

Sometimes I wish I had a dick. This is one of those times.

>> No.10416503

>>10416497
There, there. You have boobs, possibly. And vibrators. And longer orgasms. And menstruation.
I guess we do win.

>> No.10416522

>>10406898
Did Ueda Yuu draw the girl on the cover?

>> No.10416528

>>10416503
I'm too scared to take my virginity with toys.. Shit's creepy as fuck

>> No.10416531

>>10416528
>Shit's creepy as fuck.
No matter how you slice it, you're in the wrong place.

>> No.10416542

>>10416497
I'd trade my dick to be able to use a sybian, fucksaw, vibrators, and all that other jazz.

The world is just so much more open, sextoy wise, for someone with a vagina.

>> No.10416562

>>10416497
what happened to it, dude?

>> No.10416572

>>10416562
If she was a man, she's miss it more than "one of those times".

>> No.10416578

>>10416522
shouji ayumu did the previous artwork, this is ueda yuu, yes

>> No.10416581

>>10416542
What the heck is fucksaw?
The only thing close to sextoy I've tried is stimulating my clitoris with my mother's back massager and even though it was quite hard and fast it didn't really feel good. It wasn't bad, but it didn't feel anything special. I was quite disappointed.
Anyway, even if I wanted to buy something I don't really have the money for anything like that currently, so I'll pass.

>> No.10416586

>>10416528
>take my virginity with toys
There's no such thing, stop letting society fool you.
Virginity is a silly concept anyways.

>> No.10416615

>>10416581
>stimulating my clitoris with my mother's back massager
do you rub your mother with that massager?

>> No.10416623

>>10416497
>>10416503
btw im a girl :)

>> No.10416628

>>10416615
I cleaned it. Nobody uses that thing anyways.

>> No.10416646

>>10416581
Following the trend in the thread, you too can find cheap-isch japanese stuff delivered to you for not too much of money
http://en-nls.com/pict1-2518
http://en-nls.com/pict1-16520

Just get it over with and have fun

>> No.10416648

>>10416528
You can't take away virginity with a toy, only with someone's dick. It's a concept, nothing physical.

That being said, get out.

>> No.10416652
File: 118 KB, 1500x1004, hitachi_magic_wand[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10416581
A fuck saw is a reciprocating saw with a dildo in-place of the blade. Anyway I wouldn't go breaking your hymen with a giant black dildo just yet. You could always get a vibrator that is lower power than what you were using.

If it was a Hitachi Magic wand ... well it's probably too powerful you and it's not JUST for backs, so you and your mom may have had a indirect cunt kiss.

>> No.10416685

>>10416646
Thanks for the links, I'll look these up
>>10416648
The thought of breaking my hymen with a sextoy makes me feel bad about myself, that's all.
>>10416652
I don't think that the issue was the power. I could lower it if I'd like, but it's just...wasn't pleasurable at all... Maybe I'm not sensitive or something.

>> No.10416731

>>10416685
Stop derailing the thread with your pathetic shit, whore.

Everyone, ignore the "GIRL" and go back to talking about onahole.

>> No.10416737

>>10416731
No need to make a scene

>> No.10416747

>>10416731
Stop being a whiny little bitch.

>> No.10416758

>>10416747
I am "whiny"?

I'm whiny, for coming in here and telling you pathetic retards to ignore an attention whoring slut?

How pathetic can you be? Do you stick your head into any females ass that you see, or is this one special? Regardless, fuck off trash.

>> No.10416775

>>10416758
Why the fuck can you talk about your dicks (which obviously points out your gender) and when someone mentions being a female you have to make a scene about it?

>> No.10416780

>>10416758
No you see, if you keep quiet the thread would have gotten back on track in due time. It's all too simple to have zero tolerance on the internets.

>> No.10416811

>>10416775
Because women are proven attention whores.

Look at this thread for a perfect example. This is a thread about Onahole. Onahole are male specific masturbatory tools.

What part of this thread is about females? Why did she have to come in here, make a post that specifically mentions she is a girl, then derail it about retarded shit like her hymen, or dildos (neither of which are onaholes, which is what this thread is about.)

The answer is obvious. Because she (you) is a stupid slut attention whore.

Now shut the fuck up.

>> No.10416822

>>10416811
Now tell me where on 4chan else you can ask about this. It's a sextoy thread, so why not. She did sage as well.

>> No.10416827

>>10416822
Not that anon but /d/ would probably be the logical answer.

>> No.10416870

>>10416822
You could talk about dildos, vibrators, and the like in a good selection of boards (even here, sometimes) but clearly this is not the fucking thread for it.

This thread is not for "sextoys." It's for onahole. Onahole are a clearly male-only sextoy. Ergo, this thread is male-only.

How retarded do you have to be to waltz into a male-only area, loudly announce you are a female, then demand everyone pay attention to you and get angry when people tell you to fuck off.

>> No.10416880

>>10416870
>and get angry when people tell you to fuck off
I think we're just arguing among ourselves at this point. Can we please just set this aside and go back to our onaholes?

>> No.10416966

>>10416822
I'm with >>10416811.
To me, and correct me if I'm wrong
>Sometimes I wish I had a dick. This is one of those times.
doesn't really look like an inquiry to me in the slightest.
Also the ~ post regarding this are an eyesore.

>>10416827
It is. They have onahole threads, albeit very basic ones. If it's about dildo, one can probably give /v/ a try.

>> No.10417018

Aren't dildo unrelated to otaku culture in the first place?
They don't really come with PV like these: www.hotpowers.jp/mov/1-1039-higyaku.flv ; www.hotpowers.jp/mov/1-1039-rengoku.flv
nor have cute loli on the package.

On other news, onaho.net now have more info, as it should have had in the first place.
He also reviewed the SHIN http://www.onaho.net/muzigen/gutyonure_in.html But he mentions twice it's not his kind of onahole. I must say this guy's rating are really irregular. Only thing he's good at is to take pictures and describe the structure.

>> No.10417024 [DELETED] 

>>10416966
Just like you dont post LN's in a VN thread or manga in an anime thread, dont try to drag in dildos into an onahole thread. If you want a vibrator thread go make one. All your ima a gurl i demand equality in my onahole threads has done nothing but attempt to derail it. This is /jp/ not /d/, /h/, or /clg/.

>> No.10417025

I've long been interested in purchasing an onahole, or two, but have never been rich enough to do so. This is no longer a problem.

I've had my eye on a large majority of the Lolicon ones for a while now. Particularly the Seven, and Twintails series. Are they fairly legit? Do they break easily for people whose penis isn't approximately 2 inches?

Also, I've always heard great things about the Seventeen series, though I'm not quite sold on it. Is that good too? Does it feel noticeably different than a lolicon one?

To close, I've seen mention of differing hardness in this thread. How hard would you describe the "hard" ones? I don't want to get something that feels like a rock.

Also, as an American that gives zero fucks about customs or anything regarding legality, would en-nls be the way to go for overall cheapness?

>> No.10417028

Just like you dont post LN's in a VN thread or manga in an anime thread, dont try to drag in dildos into an onahole thread. If you want a vibrator thread go make one. All your ima a gurl i demand equality in my onahole threads has done nothing but attempt to derail it. This is /jp/ not /d/, /h/, or /clg/.

>> No.10417034

>>10417018
Im was kind of looking forward to a half cut shot. The "inside" diagram on the box is gaudy as hell.

>> No.10417039

>>10416497

Let's trade, I'd rather have a vagina and be able to wear cute clothes without getting weird looks.

>> No.10417053

Where's the best place to get an onahole to be delivered to the UK? Is there anywhere in the UK or Europe that sells loli onaholes?

Also, I'd prefer if the site sold other things too, so it wasn't just a suspicious box which I can't tell what was inside.

>> No.10417060

>>10416966
Sorry to continue this but I won't speak a word after this. She/he/watever really wasn't attention whoring just sort of making a statement of which there were a few replies. It wasn't some operative onahole discussion, but kinda side discussion. I was wondering if someone would mention shota-dildos or something.

Then that was it. Some guy swoops in with boring shit we've all read a million times and that's where the real derailing happens.

I mean just look at it as a rare encounter I guess. Certainly our onahole threads aren't about to be taken over or something. But I'm not going to fault my fellow anons for trying to convince a girl she should shatter her hymen with the biggest black dildo she can find.

We could actually have fun on this board again if people could get the chips off their shoulders.

>> No.10417080

>>10417060
>She/he/watever reall wasn't attention whoring just sort of making a statement
>watever

Her statement was, at its most base components, "I'm a girl."

How absolutely retarded do you have to be to believe that is not attention whoring? Every single response to that, even her own, was just icing on the attention whoring cake.

Also, I rather like how you pretend that the guy trying to get the conversation back on topic, away from the attention whoring, is the guy doing the "real derailing."

Goddamn you are fucking stupid.

>> No.10417084

>>10417053
Either way it's going to be your standard, 'suspicious' brown box. If you want to get raped in prices omochadreams is EU-based.
If you want to get a decent price, go en-nls or maybe hotpowers.jp

>> No.10417092

>>10417080
You are doing the real derailing I mean look at you. Literally any fucking retard at this moment could make this thread unreadable just by baiting you.

>> No.10417093

>>10417080
The "real derailing" happens once one guy goes ape shit and everything that follows is flaming and people defending their beliefs.

>> No.10417094

>>10417084
Isn't en-nls US based and hotpowers in nippon?

>> No.10417099

>>10417080
what a place this is, that stating your gender for the purpose of discussing TOYS IN WHICH ONE'S GENITALS ARE IMPORTANT means it's attention whoring?

Male is the "default" on 4chan so sometimes you have to mention that you're not male because otherwise talking about anal is an entirely different topic than vaginal. (or other possible topics but that's another discussion)

>> No.10417119

>>10417094
en-nls is the english website of a nippon-based sex toy shop

>> No.10417203

>>10417099
I don't know why so many people go apeshit over simply mentioning that you're a girl in any way at all. One sensitive little faggot gets pissed and the entire thread is derailed into perhaps the one of the stupidest topics to ever need to be discussed on here by some equally stupid people, who being in the presence of a girl even online automatically makes them shit their pants.

>> No.10417210

>>10417099
you shouldnt be in this thread at all, if you dont have a dick
it's like posting in a NEET thread when you have a job and go to school

>> No.10417224

>>10417099
>>10417093
>>10417092
>>10417203
Seriously fuck off this isnt a fucking /pol/ thread go take your shit somewhere else fucking hell. There is literally 2 whole pages of shitposting threads you can post in, can you stop fucking up this thread.
Heres an easy way to test if you should post in this thread,
>"Does my post have anything to do with onaholes".
If not dont fucking post it.

Since my secret girls kana died a while back I decided to get the other girl and also get You're my idol. I'm thinking of getting one more thing since ill still be in the e-packet shipping bracket.

>> No.10417234
File: 54 KB, 400x300, 1_1345013341_m_EOstl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://en-nls.com/pict2-31967-9999?c2=001012

I ordered the squid one, as squid girl is my fetish and this is my first onahole. Did I do well?

>> No.10417251

>>10417234
I fear the only thing squid about it is the box art

>> No.10417255

>>10417234
>>10417251
what does a squid vagina feel like anyway?
do they even have vaginas? cloacas?

>> No.10417260

>>10417234
Which one did you get, if not both?

>Moreover, the hardness of Fudge N3 can be adjusted freely and expresses a touch of realistic mucosal membrane.
>hardness (...) can be adjusted freely

How the fuck does that work? Regardless, for 10USD it seems pretty legit.

Make sure to leave a user review on the site with detailed descriptions so future costumers can purchase smartly!

>> No.10417266

>>10417234
I have personally never used it but since its only 10$ i wouldnt have high hopes for it. I do know that for a cheap hole https://en-nls.com/pict1-26684?c2=120011 is supposed to be one of the better ones.

>> No.10417272

>>10417260
>Which one did you get, if not both?

Disregard that; I'm dumb, and didn't read the full description as closely as I should have, since it's horribly translated.

>> No.10417274

>>10417266
>Tsundere means a girl who acts cold and strict in public but later when she is alone with her boyfriend, she becomes so sweet and lovey-dovey.

>> No.10417290

>>10417266
>The beautiful package of the 200% of degree class of delusion which a younger sister raises a skirt and is carrying out the Russian alligator of the vagina.

Seriously, though, does anyone have any experience with this one? I really dislike buying things without being informed of every minute detail.

>> No.10417307

>>10417290
For the price it's probably OK, keep in mind it isn't very large nor durable, though. You really are better with one or two 20$ ones than a couple or even one 7$ one.

>> No.10417319

>>10417290
For that price point thats probably one of the best you can get. Your not going to get into any "amazing" holes till you at least hit the 20~30$ price point.

>> No.10417370

The ones that look like tiny human bodies just creep me out.
a total turn off for me.
I'd rather have one that looks completely machine-y.

>> No.10417518

>>10417370
No loliholes for you.

>> No.10417564

>>10417370
Not just tiny human bodies, tiny human bodies that have been dismembered like with a chainsaw.

>> No.10417576

I was thinking of getting a girl in the box, does anyone know if Queencat ships to PA? I saw a post about it up there. Right now I have a Fleshlight I barely use because it's ridiculously huge and very hard to sneak into the bathroom for a cleaning. It's also cold as fuck unless you warm it up. So it's two trips to the bathroom for each use with something as big as a maglight stuffed in my shirt.

If I wanted something that's easy to clean and store should I just get a flip hole and forget about a loli hold altogether?

>> No.10417580

>>10417576
er I mean I saw a post about them not shipping to some states but couldn't find anything on their website to that effect.
*hole

>> No.10417628

I've bought all my onaholes from e-nls up to now but i'm looking for an alternative. I never saw queen cat posted in threads until recently so now I'm curious, since they're based in California customs won't be an issue and it'll be faster and cheaper for the domestic shipping than e-packet from e-nls is what I'm assuming but is that true? Will I still need to pay the onahole's weight in gold for shipping, wait up to four weeks for it to arrive only to see a box practically ripped to shreds on my door? Also how are the prices in comparison?

>> No.10417634

>>10417628
>Will I still need to pay the onahole's weight in gold for shipping, wait up to four weeks for it to arrive only to see a box practically ripped to shreds on my door?

Don't tell me that is personal experience. I was thinking about ordering my first couple of onahole from en-nls, but if that's the case, I just might have to check out Queencats.

>> No.10417644

>>10417634

I've found shipping to be pretty expensive, but then again, international shipping is always pretty expensive.

>> No.10417867

>>10417576
girl in the box is good
if they wont ship to you, just get it from nls

>> No.10417969
File: 82 KB, 500x333, punidx.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10415184
Yay, tried Queen Cat again and it's not giving me an error any more. So is this thing gonna be a bitch to clean?

>> No.10418342

>>10417969
I actually found it surprisingly easy to clean. It helps if you have a big sink. I always use the one in the kitchen.

>> No.10418588

>>10417370
Your loss.

>>10417576
Easy to clean and store? any of the holes you can flip inside out. Succubus is a good place to begin, but frankily, there are a lot. lilith and venus and more fleshy and have more complicated structure. so a tiny bit harder to clean/store overall.
Non-dimentional hole structure are always a bit harder to clean.
Girl in the box is quite big, and not the easiest to clean out there. It's pretty good though.
You might want to check the kashin ones, you're my idol, wet meiki monster wakefulness, the oral holes from hotpowers.

As for loli hole, sujiman is pretty small, so are the tsurupeta; since the tunnel isn't deep washing them is easy since you can reach the end with your fingers. Easy to conceal as well.
You might want to check the ubu virgin or puni virgin as well.

>>10417628
I had no problem with my queen cat order.

>>10417969
> is this thing gonna be a bitch to clean?
Tunnels are open ended for easier cleaning.

>>10417025
Seven's texture looks really boring, and I have heard it was. Twintails durability is very bad, but the hole in itself feels very good. Size isn't a problem with loli hole unless you try to fully insert yourself.
Seventeen does feel different, I wasn't a great fan and threw mine away. Didn't try the upgrades, but I heard they both have durability problem (dual layer dislodging).
>How hard would you describe the "hard" ones?
The closest thing in term of squishyness are vienna sausage . hard ones are less stretchy, less bendy. Less elasticity.
They stretch to 1.4x their normal size at best, and the structure is rougher.
I don't know about other people, but I verily prefer soft ones.
All the high-end one are pretty soft as well.

>>10417025
Amazon.co.jp have the cheapest price afaik, but that would require a proxy.
Heavily depending on the weigh of what you import, shipping is going to determine if it's better to buy local or japan based.

>> No.10418842

>>10418588

>Seven's texture looks really boring, and I have heard it was. Twintails durability is very bad, but the hole in itself feels very good. Size isn't a problem with loli hole unless you try to fully insert yourself.

I had a Seven and I thought it felt really good, though it was one of my first holes so I might be a bit biased. It suffered from horrible durability issues too, it felt very nice the first few uses but lost its texture quickly, and was not durable at all. I had to toss it after a month or so because it just ripped, and without the suction just felt like an oily rubber hand around my dick.

>> No.10418874
File: 1.96 MB, 393x299, 1340276928926.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10417969
>over 2 pounds of pussy and ass

>> No.10418962
File: 26 KB, 400x300, peace.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What's some good lube? I use Peace's (http://en-nls.com/pict1-14571?c2=1111)) and it's good, but I feel like it's a bit too sticky. Plus I'm starting to run low.

>> No.10419017

>>10418962
Have you ever tried warming it up? I've been sticking it in a bowl of hot water for about 10 minutes before using it, and that makes it a bit looser, plus it feels a lot better warmer. Watering it down would probably have the same effect, plus give you a bit more to work with.

>> No.10419034

>>10418874
>kg
It's ``Over 5 pounds of pussy and ass''

>> No.10419139

>>10417628

Prices are a bit higher, but not enough to make you want to go back to en-nls. Their shipping sucks though, takes 4-5 business days to get to NC even using the priority shipping(which should be 2-3 days). Also I wish they'd just use some damn flat rates, paying 25 bucks shipping for a couple things that could fit in a 14 buck medium flat rate(with priority) is seriously retarded.

I'm thinking of possibly getting the Monster Kakusei from Queen Cat(though I really want the Punihole, guess I'll have to wait a bit for that and stop blowing all my money on fucking cigars), anyone tried it and liked it? I found some dudes review site online where he was basically raving about it, but idk, I only trust you fags any more.

>> No.10419151

>>10417628
They've already done the importing part, so it's just like any other domestic online store.

>> No.10419163

>>10419139
I noticed they have an eBay store. The prices are higher there but it has free shipping.

>> No.10419216

>>10418962
I use Peaces watered down. One bottle lasts an absurdly long time when watered down and it cuts the stickiness a bit.

>> No.10419279

>>10417025
I have used Seven and 17 Bordeaux, and I think the latter feels much better. Loli holes are overrated if they're anything like the Seven. Aside from durability, a good long slide just feels better, so being short kind of sucks. I mean you can still fap to lolis even if your onahole has a lady on the box. The Seven also has a ridged inner structure that kind of stimulates too much and too little at the same time. I still put a ton of loads into that thing though don't get me wrong.

>> No.10419447
File: 18 KB, 402x402, cigar.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10419139
>blowing your money on fucking cigars

>> No.10419607
File: 32 KB, 300x284, wait what.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

so i posted earlier about getting a replacement from nls...
>Since we will prepare a replacement for you, we need to check the product to open and touch it if it's not a defective.
>So we have to gain approval from you about it.
>We will ship the repalcement out once you reply to us.
are they gonna touch it with their dicks?

>> No.10419630

>>10419607
At least they were kind enough to ask before they touched it with their dicks.

>> No.10419695
File: 12 KB, 350x263, a6-075a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10419139
>Monster Kakusei
Stretchy, flipable inside-out, soft, durable, and the stimulation isn't bad.
It's good, but queen cat ones are overpriced. shouldn't be above 20USD, same with sujiman.
30 USD is theft.

>>10418962
I favour the ubujiru. I wouldn't say peace's is sticky, if anything it's not sticky enough for that thickness, so it ends up cloggy and clotted.

If you dislike stickyness, then you could try american ones like astroglide. Even the cheaper ones; american lubricant in general aren't sticky.

>>10419607
That message is pretty terifying. I'm not really sure what message they are trying to convey.

>> No.10419700

What anal onahole should I get?

>> No.10419712

>>10419700
Your mom

>> No.10419714

>>10419700
this
*grabs cock*

>> No.10419721

>>10419712
If they made an onahole of my mom's asshole I'd buy it,

>> No.10419723

I'm thinking maybe I need to go see Doctor Anal.
http://www.jlist.com/product/AO136

>> No.10419731

>>10419723
>jlist

>> No.10419732

>>10419721
You sure? It's pretty loose.

>> No.10419749
File: 798 KB, 3376x4688, 1341160123638.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10419731
You could post a link.

>> No.10419754

Jlist is guaranteed rip-off. Look for "先生" (sensei) at hotpowers.jp and you'll find it at ~$20, add some more toys and including shipping you'll end up with way more than jlist would ever give you.

>> No.10419820

>>10419723
They managed to make it more disgusting than a real anus.

>> No.10419874

The inside of You're My Idol! looks awesome.
http://www.hotpowers.jp/goods/1-11.html

>> No.10419919

>>10419874

Yeah I wanted to buy it based purely off of the side shot. Can anyone with experience give details as to how it feels?

>> No.10419929
File: 223 KB, 1157x808, onahoru.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anything like this?

>> No.10420023

>>10419919
The rings at the start feel godly, while the end is comfortable/huggy. The rings are what make the toy so awesome.

>> No.10420577

>>10413823
about this guy, are there full body ones?
can i get pics here?

>> No.10420616

are there any good onaholes for bigger sized dicks?

>> No.10420626

>>10419163

Some of the prices are actually lower

>>10419447

Yea, I know. But I work in a cigar shop for money, so I have to be familiar with all our product, or so I keep telling myself.

>> No.10420913

>>10419919

It feels really good.

>> No.10421181

>>10420616
how big are we talking about, holmes?

>> No.10421199

>>10421181
i'm a bit under 21cm.

>> No.10421229

>>10421199
Pics?

>> No.10421234

>>10421199
Holy shit. Well, I came across long onaholes around the 18cm area before but had no reason to be interested in them.
https://en-nls.com/pict1-1092 something like this

>> No.10421249

>>10421234
i'd really like something i can go balls deep in, but i don't think i'll find it. thanks, though, it's good to know these are out there.

>>10421229
i don't think you'd be that interested in a /jp/ virgin's dick.

>> No.10421281

>>10421249
I am

>> No.10421343

>>10421249
You should be aware that all of them can stretch quite a bit.

>> No.10421356

>>10421281
well, maybe. i'm shy.

>>10421343
i thought that, but i don't want to buy something expensive if i'll rip it.

>> No.10421360

>>10421249
I am just short of 18, and find 15.5cm just perfect. Following the same math, 18cm for your 21 should be fine.
The hard part is finding 18cm of sleeve but still having enough material for the outer wall, it should have some weight but the manufacturers will probably cheap out.

>> No.10421370

>>10421360
okay, thanks! from what i've seen, any larger models aren't really made as well, especially when it comes to the interior. it's disappointing, but it's reassuring to know what i should be looking for.

>> No.10421375

An another note, after one or more presumably too rough of sessions, I have a red spot on my dick head. After 4-5days it seemed healed but it comes back after both fapping and using onaholes.
I've haven't skipped on the daily fap in years. Am I screwed?

>> No.10421411

>>10421375
Stop fapping

>> No.10421469

>>10421234
That kind of makes me worried. Right now I'm in the process of gathering data in order to buy 2 or 3 different kinds of holes.
I'm not as big as that /jp/sie (about 17 cm), but I think my grotesque meat might be a little bit thick (about 15 cm girth, up to 5.5 cm in diameter).
Will loliholes be too tight?

>> No.10421503

>>10421469
I'm somewhat the same, and I avoid the smaller holes. Not worth the money imo.

>> No.10421507

>>10421469
You'll just have to break them in.

>> No.10421509

>>10421503
Have you tried any?

>> No.10421514

>>10421469
>>10421503
Try on a real one and see what happens

>> No.10421540

>>10421509
I had the kupa roa which has high praise, and it was noticeably worse sensation- and durability-wise than a full-size one. That's why I avoid them.

>> No.10421549

Anyone waiting for this?
http://www.kisskiss.tv/cm3d/jucairNot sure where to even buy that without like 300% inflation.

>> No.10422579

>>10421469
around 17.5 cm here, I don't have problems with loli hole, as long as I don't try to fully insert myself. The entrance of my tsurupeta is still mostly unharmed.

>>10421360
anything above 14cm is ok here.
12cm to 14cm I can't go rough, but still no problems.

>>10421375
You can still fap, even if your dick is swollen or has scratches.
Wrap a cloth soaked with medical alcohol diluted (important) in hot water. I hurt my dick a couple of times, but there was only once or twice that it was to bad I couldn't fap.
If it almost doubled in circumference for instance, you should take a break, very small superficial cuts are ok, but be careful.
In any case, it's better to take a break,. but we both know it's impossible.
Don't force an errection, and don't fap unless it's a natural one. You won't get natural ones if your penis is too hurt anyway.

>> No.10423103

>>10411546
http://www.kanojotoys.com/boku-oto-onahole-p-1432.html

>> No.10423388

Does anyone have any advice for discretely smuggling an onahole into a home if I don't live alone?
Could I pick it up at the post office instead of having it delivered to my house, and then leave it in my car to smuggle during the night? How the hell am I supposed to clean this thing? Is it even worth it if I don't live alone? I want to know the feeling.

>> No.10423399

>>10423388
P.O. box, i guess. or know when the mail comes and grab it then.

>> No.10423421

>>10423388
Isn't it illegal to open another person's mail? Tell people to leave your shit alone.

>> No.10423457

>>10423421
I'm going to assume he means parents, who can pretty much do whatever they want.

>> No.10423492

>>10423388
You can ask en-nls to write something on the package so people will think its something else.
You clean it with warm water and rubbing alchol to kill germs. It make get sticky, in which case you use baby powder.
Yes its worth it.

>> No.10423554

I just bought You're My Idol! My penis is ready to have attacked by the Radical area "Vortex Attack" midfield. I do not never.

>> No.10423575
File: 28 KB, 290x220, 1_1342593025_6_d10Pd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10423603

>>10423575
is it bad that im starting to recognize these things purely ofg of their cutaway shots. fuck my life.

>> No.10423623

>>10423388
Nothing like a tight, wet hole with no strings attached at your own convenience.

>> No.10423633

You guys are disgusting and unhygenic!

Get a life losers!

>> No.10423635

>>10423633
Shut the hell up bitch

>> No.10423636

>>10423635
Shut the fuck up and get out of my /jp/!

And go back to /a/ or /v/! dweeb!

>> No.10423647

>>10423636
Im going to stick my dick in ur ass and make u cry stfu

>> No.10423651
File: 234 KB, 752x600, 1322927313488.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10423636

>> No.10423658

>>10423647
WHY IS /JP/ SO SHITTY LIKE /A/ AND /V/ COMBINED?

>> No.10423665

>>10423651
Dayum, looks darn tight but also fragile.

>> No.10423666

>>10423665
Just like a gradeschooler.

>> No.10423667

>>10423388
I live at home and have 5-6 shipments to date. My parents are pretty cool though. Only time they opened my package is when I bought books for them so they opened my amazon boxes.
When it came from japan, I just told them it was replacement battery for X or some CD's and audio cables, or whatever hobby you have. You can ask the japanese to write whatever you want on the customs description to make that believable.
If that still sounds too scary, maybe get it to ship to a friend who is able to do it, or wait until the parents go on a holiday or smth

>> No.10423668
File: 54 KB, 860x322, 545121257.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10413287

I want to buy the chooroopeta.. but im worried about *see captcha*

>> No.10423670

>>10423667
>friend
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one on /jp/ who doesn't have a friend.

>> No.10423672

>>10423668
Honestly, is tsurupeta even a problem? The box art isn't even that lewd and she just looks like a generic anime chara.

Now the puni hole.. that's terrifying.

>> No.10423673

>>10423670
Looks like you haven't realised that friends are just something that people make up to make us feel bad.

>> No.10423678

>>10423388
You could always receive some fake packages before receiving the one with the onahole. If you have the money to buy cheap stuff that comes in a box, that'd probably be easiest. Otherwise you could tape up a few boxes, bring them to the post office, and then mail them to your home address.

This can let you see how parents will react to you getting a package, as well as familiarizing them with the idea of you receiving packages.

>> No.10423682

>>10423678
This is both genious and hilarious.

>> No.10423752

>>10423668
Ironically, that was the word you didn't have to type in the captcha. You can tell which one you have to type by the font.
I wouldn't be such a worywart about customs.

>>10423388
Get the package yourself?
They'll eventually find out if you order more than 5; mine did before I moved out.
Unless you have christian/retarded parents, the only thing you risk are stupid remarks.

Speaking of the new tsurupeta, it got reviewed by http://www.onaho.net/muzigen/tsuruta_idol.html ; He mentioned thin spots enough to make me think twice before ordering this.
It's softer than its predecessor as well, which would have been terrific if it wasn't for the fact that it aggravates potential durability issues.

>> No.10423798

>>10423752
Nothing like your dick bursting out the onahole like a baby alien bursting out of someone's chest cavity.

>> No.10423984

>>10423798
With one of my onaholes I can see my dick bulging when I try to go all the way into it. Even with no penis in it, that part of the onahole is stretched.

How do people break through these things?

>> No.10424151

>>10423984

>> No.10424201

Does manzoku ship to the US?

>> No.10424236

>>10424201
relevant, anyone bought from daimaoh.co.jp through proxy? what's recommended.
I don't want to be jewed out by omocha dreams :(

>> No.10425488

>>10424236
Some guy mentioned buying onahole from amazon using tenso.
Which means there shouldn't be any problem using tenso.
As long as you can fill their form and pay them, I doubt there's any problem.

Daimaoh DOES ships oversea, you need to write them a mail (with your country and order at least I guess) first. To calculate shipping. They also warn you about risks of your stuff being confiscated by customs, damaged, or sent back to them; because adults goods can be illegal in your country, lubricant is considered as hasardous, various shit like that.

>>10424201
>Q.海外への発送は可能ですか?

>A.申し訳ございません、現在のところ日本国内への発送のみとさせていいております。
近い将来の対応は考えておりますので、その際はホームページ上にて告知さいただきます。

No, but at least they pretend to be considering it.

>> No.10427612

>>10425488
>Daimaoh DOES ships oversea, you need to write them a mail
Have you tried this?

I assume you'd need to write to them in moon

>> No.10428071

>>10427612
>Have you tried this?
Nope.

>I assume you'd need to write to them in moon
Most likely, it was only mentioned on their Q&A in japanese.

I'd asume the procesure isn't that complicated, though. It's not like they'll phone the embassy of your country; sounds more like a disclaimer, ``buy at your own risk'' type.

>> No.10428152

>>10428071
Hm, I might try this.

So roughly how does the ordering process go, like do I need to make an account first and check out with my shopping cart?

>> No.10428297

So I got a pair of Quty Tits from Tomax. If you can get them at a decent price they're so worth it.
Sometime in the future I'd love to put them on some kind of body like a plush doll.
But for now, it's squeezable normal-sized tits whenever wherever. Hell yeah.

>> No.10428331

>>10428152
If you really feel the need fill their form, go ahead.

Personally, I'd write them an email with the URL of items to order, next to it their name, next to it the number (even I'd just buy one, just to be clear)
Under that my adress
Under that either question about available shipping methods, or a statement of my prefered method; maybe they offer SAL if you ask them.
Under that question about available payment method, or statement of my prefered method.
Paypal isn't really popular in japan, but most of their bank are nazi, so You'd have a 2000JPY fee on bank transfer. Secure credit card payment is a frequent option. Should be available.

All that might require some moonspeak.

>> No.10428364 [DELETED] 
File: 18 KB, 313x313, heisenberg dives right into his new meth formula.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Got linked here from another part of 4chan

What in the actual fuck is wrong with you guys

>> No.10428367

>>10428364
We like to masturbate and are not afraid of saying so, nor of investing some $ in doing so.
So, what's your problem?

>> No.10428371
File: 442 KB, 191x150, 1356058698085.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10428364

>asking what is wrong with people on 4chan

>> No.10428563

New tsurupetta at en-nls. I have high hopes for this one.
http://en-nls.com/pict1-33600

>> No.10428565
File: 17 KB, 290x220, 1_1359526974_2_bU9VB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10428563
Looks like they also made it just a bit longer. Nifty. I want one (or two).

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action