[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 1.23 MB, 2000x2000, CuteThings.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10376483 No.10376483[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Chapter 3 up.
Full story's on pastebin: http://pastebin.com/iE7AfZHy

Ready for some little girl hijinks, /jp/?

>> No.10376485

Was chapter two posted in the first thread?

>> No.10376486

Matsuoka's hand was clasped firmly around mine as I was pulled along, merely a passenger to the next destination. She was the right height for a little girl, but still about 2 inches taller than me and quite a bit stronger, despite her looks. Any resistance was futile, and for some reason, I was burning up with embarrassment.

"Too lewd." I whispered, but the messy-haired girl was too focused, already lost in her own world. My heart was pounding in my chest. Why wouldn't she let go?

"Hey, you're not wearing any shoes. Whoops!" Matsuoka's voice shook me out of my reverie. We were already in the elevator, and she was looking at me expectantly--like I was the one who had something important to say.

I didn't know how to respond. I looked down, hoping that I would just disappear.

"Hang on. I'll go get them for you." The messy-haired girl ran out of the elevator and down the hall towards my room. At least she let go of my hand.

"Ding"

The doors of the elevator began to close. I scrambled over to the panel on the wall in an effort to stop it's impending descent. No such luck. The control scheme was complete foreign to me. I'd never been in an elevator with this many weird buttons. I couldn't even recognize one that would keep the door open.

"Not good. Not good."

I was going to get separated. I couldn't get lost now. Hopelessly, I pressed 7 or 8 buttons at random, but it didn't help and, with a jolt, the elevator slowly began it's descent.

>> No.10376488

I was alone--lost in a complex that was, judging from the amount of buttons, larger than any hotel I had ever seen. Since there was nothing else to do, I decided to spend the moment surveying my surroundings; unfortunately, there wasn't a lot to see considering that 5 of the shiny steel panels contained only my reflection.

The back panel of the small elevator, however, was completely made out of glass decorated with an antique gold-leaf trim. On the outside below me, there stretched a vast expanse of greenery--a large garden with many species of plants.

Tiny, unidentifiable people with obscurely large watering cans appeared to be walking in between rows of roses, hibiscus, tulips even corn and watermelon, and some completely strange flora I had never seen before . Was it possible for all of these to even grow in the same season?

Upon closer inspection, each of the gardeners were, yep--little girls. This was getting weird, downright irrational even.

Meanwhile, here I was trying to fit in and go to a tea party, even getting worried about baking. Ha! I should be focused on finding out why I was here, and if there were indeed others like me. I couldn't parade around in a body that wasn't mine holding hands with whomever I pleased.

Who knew if the residents here were even little girls themselves? Matsuoka seemed like the real deal, but perhaps they were all in the same circumstance as me--people of varying stages of moral decay, most likely my friends from online.

>> No.10376491

"They're probably all fat, disgusting--"

"Um, h-hello. Can I get on?" A meek voice spoke from somewhere behind me. I nearly leapt out of my skin.

Behind me, standing in the open doorway of the lift, was a red-haired girl who looked to be about the same age as Matsuoka and me. She looked down, then up at me, then down again. A starched, white chef's hat told me that she might be some kind of a cook for the residency, but her dark wardrobe suggested otherwise.

A torn black cape with a hood, stockings striped in various shades of gray, and a rather macabre-looking take on a school uniform made her look like someone that stepped out of a bad horror movie.

She was holding a bowl of some soupy red liquid. It looked and smelled vile, though it wasn't quite as awful as her fashion sense.

"Who...? What?" I tried speaking. When did she get here? I hadn't even heard the elevator chime.

"E-excuse me..." She stuttered quietly. "I'm H-Hina. Kikuchi HIna!"

It might have taken all of her strength to just say those words. She looked like she was about to faint.

Despite my better judgement, my curiosity overcame me.

>> No.10376493

"Are you going somewhere, Hina-chan?" I asked hesitantly, trying my best to sound sweet so that I wouldn't startle her. Bad idea.

At the sound of her first name, she nearly dropped her foul-smelling bowl. Her lower lip quivered and a hand flew to her cheek, it was as if I my words had struck a physical blow.

"W-well..." The chef's hat slumped forward. Her eyes were boring into the floor of the elevator. "It's for oneofmyexperiments."

The last words came out so quickly that it took me a moment to decipher them. She hadn't answered my question, but I assumed she was talking about the bowl full of greasy red slop. I guess I knew what topic to steer clear of.

"What about where you're going." I tried again.

"O-oh." Kikuchi seemed to relax when I showed no interest in her experiment. "I'm going to my room. D-do you want to come?"

The question was innocent, but if her room was as strange as she was, it might be worth passing on the experience. There was also the fact that I still had to wait in the elevator for Matsuoka, who was taking her sweet time getting back to me.

Then again, my red-haired acquaintance seemed nice enough, albeit a bit awkward. How bad could a short detour be?

>> No.10376496 [DELETED] 

losing the door behind me and opening my eyes, I was surprised to find myself in a very normal room. Unlike my room, hers was a loft with a two couches, a television, and small kitchen setup in the corner. About a dozen bookshelves surrounded the room on three sides. The other side was basically a series of large floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the same garden that I saw from the elevator. There were two other doors: an open one that led to her bedroom, while the other led to her bathroom, presumably.

>> No.10376499

"Sure, I'll come with you." I smiled. It would be better than waiting alone.

"A-alright." Kikuchi replied softly.

The rest of the elevator ride and the walk to Kikuchi's room were spent entirely in silence, aside from two loud squeals, which wouldn't have been necessary if she'd kept track of her hat.

"Here it is." The redhead announced, trying to wipe some of the red goo off of her stained hat. "Sorry I didn't clean up. No one besides Makochi ever comes over."

We were in another hall, nearly identical to my floor--the only difference was the flowers. It must have been a special occasion or something because daffodil, chrysanthemum, and other assorted bouquets were in vases, garlands, and part of the ceiling decorations around the hall.

Kikuchi noticed my amazement.

"O-oh, it's nice right?" She blushed for some unknown reason. "It's part of the special decorations for the tea party today. The hall is on this floor after all."

I looked at her, stunned. Honestly, I didn't know what was more surprising--that I had actually reached my destination, or that my strangely shy companion had just graced me with an uninterrupted 6 sentences.

"Come on in."

I turned to see the door open. Bracing myself for the worst, I closed my eyes and stepped inside.

>> No.10376502

Closing the door behind me and opening my eyes, I was surprised to find myself in a very normal room. Unlike my room, hers was a loft with a two couches, a television, and small kitchen setup in the corner. About a dozen bookshelves surrounded the room on three sides. The other side was basically a series of large floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the same garden that I saw from the elevator. There were two other doors: an open one that led to her bedroom, while the other led to her bathroom, presumably.

Everything was surprisingly neat and tidy, very post-modern. To be honest, I had expected weird slime in the corners, piles of dirty laundry, and eery gothic statues for some reason. I didn't remember why until I saw the the sleek, metallic coffee table.

I couldn't even begin to guess how many candles had been lit on it at one point. Dried wax made the table a ghost of it's former self. Some wicks still poked out among amorphous blobs of discolored candle bits. The ground surrounding the mass seemed to be charred, like a small fire had somehow gotten out of hand. Near the burnt bits of floor, some wicked looking books stood open to sketches of grotesques demons, pentagrams, and assortments of cult-related imagery.

The black cloak with a hood. The dark attire. The soupy red stuff. It all made sense now. She wasn't a nice, slightly strange girl. I had walked into the home of a maniac occultist!
(to be continued)

>> No.10376506

>>10376485
Yes, it was. Do you need a link?

>> No.10376511

take it to the oc thread, dickweenie.

>> No.10376524

>>10376511
>>10376511
>>10376511
>>10376511

>> No.10376601

A very interesting read; I'm really curious to see where it goes.

On the other hand, holy shit the MC is retarded for not waiting in the elevator. How the hell is Matsuoka going to find him/her now?

Also, if the whole story manages to avoid ever being lewd... Good fucking job. I don't want to read about lesbian sex where all the girls were dudes.

>> No.10376633

>>10376601
>Honestly, I didn't know what was more surprising--that I had actually reached my destination

>> No.10376647

I've got a few theories.

1. The cake Matsuoka thought was so important seals the deal of being a little girl.
2. Hina is the one who brought MC into the mansion/hotel of little girls.
3. Matsuoka knew Hina would be down there, and sent MC to her on purpose.

>> No.10376703

Drop the tripcode or get the fuck out, you're probably that same faggot that started writing fan fiction shit on /a/ after that Madoka shit got popular.

>> No.10376734

>>10376703
Please be nice to /jp/ OC peoples.

>> No.10376806

This is very cute!

>> No.10376868

Nice work so far OP, looking foward to the next chapter.
Don't let these naysayers get you down!

>> No.10377547

interesting so far. what I'd like to know is if you plan to continue this as a cutesy focused story or will you add some intrigue and develop the reason of the "little girl" transformation.

>> No.10378021

Stop posting, ``please''.

>> No.10378219

>>10378021
Quote normally, "please".

>> No.10379042

Please keep it up OP. Personally I'm hoping for awkward romantic development. But I trust what ever you have planed will be interesting.

>>10377547
Also I like the idea of delving to to some of the darker reason as to why people are hear.

>> No.10379062
File: 49 KB, 162x154, 1350370889718.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

this thread is so /a/ it sickens me to the core

>> No.10379079

>>10376703
He needs the trip to prevent h8ers like you from sabotaging his cute story, faghead.

>> No.10379113

You're in need of an editor, OP, but otherwise keep up the good work.

This is immensely readable light novel material that is appropriately paced and, although adhering to a few tropes, highly entertaining.

Looking forward to Chapter 4.

>> No.10379157

I really like your story, OP. I kinda have one floating around but I'm too disorganized to actually get down and write that shit in the form of a story, it's so good that you're actually getting this shit done. Nice work.

>> No.10379160

VN adaptation when?

>> No.10379161

>>10378021
Who are you quoting?

>> No.10379391 [DELETED] 

>>10379113
>editor
I was actually going to hold out on this until later, but now that you've mention it, is there anyone on /jp/ who would be willing to become my editor?

>> No.10379410
File: 63 KB, 500x313, Vicrorica.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10379113
>editor
I was actually going to hold out on this until later, but now that you mention it, is there anyone on /jp/ who would be willing to do this for me?

>> No.10379416

>>10379410
Thanks for deleting your post then reposting it with an avatar, fagface.

>> No.10379708

>>10379416
don't bully.

>> No.10380464

I'm loving this so far.
>>10379062
Feels more /tg/ to me.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action