Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 638 KB, 700x812, 1354128850426.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10230272 No.10230272 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

http://www.polygon.com/2012/12/13/3765022/sinful-robot-developing-virtual-reality-erotic-encounters-
oculus-rift

Its happening!

>> No.10230274

virusd

>> No.10230277

>sinful-robot-developing-virtual-reality-erotic-encounters-
oculus-rift

I'm pretty sure I once played a nukige that had this exact title

>> No.10230301

http://theantifeminist.com/feminists-seek-legislation-over-sex-bots/

>> No.10230308

http://vimeo.com/19506184

I want to be its friends.

>> No.10230311

I can't fap to this. Tell me when Japan gets a hold of it.

>> No.10230315

>>10230301
Bitches...

>> No.10230326

>>10230311
Yeah, this.

When Kantoku is willing to draw, Kana Hanazawa willing to voice and Chika Shirokiri willing to make the scenariom they can have my money, and in kilos.

>> No.10230337

2D doesn't work in 3D. There are little details (like the nose disappearing at certain angles) that make 2D what it is. Kigs are creepy because they try to imitate 2D in the 3D world, and it just doesn't work.

Enjoy your uncanny valley realdolls.

>> No.10230375
File: 88 KB, 736x718, green saten.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10230375

>>10230301
The hilarious truth about feminism is that it only works if men agree to it.

>> No.10230379

>>10230337
3DCG?

>> No.10230459

>>10230272
I want to lick her cleft lip.

>> No.10230476

Wake me up when we have 2 way neural interface, then we can talk.
I'll hold out with ero voice CDs until then.

>> No.10230541

>>10230337
You ever see the lat model in MMD, it uses a cool trick to always have a 2D-esque nose.

>> No.10230560

>>10230301
feminism will never be able to stop the japs

>> No.10230579

>>10230560
Nippon bonzai!

>> No.10230640

>>10230560
You say that, but political correctness social justice bitches always find a way to corrupt things people enjoy.

>> No.10230651

>>10230640
Feminism is not about political correctness or social justice but distribution of power.

>> No.10230655

>>10230651
Feminists can't into moon, so it's not an issue either way.
Unless someone is stupid enough to translate one.

>> No.10230657

>>10230337
I'd happily settle for ball-jointed dolls style sexbots.

>> No.10230658

>>10230655
>Feminists can't into moon, so it's not an issue either way.
*farts*

>> No.10230659

>>10230657
Must be a bitch to clean cum from the joints though.
My aims for a sexbot are not so much aesthetic, but emotional. If they can simulate affection, then I'm buying one for sure.

>> No.10230660

>>10230301
What did they expect. Really?
If you make female sex bots you literally objectify women.

I don't see why objectification always is seen as bad.
Just look at paintings; most critics would base that the art is indeed an objectification of one ore more concepts/emotions/etc.

These people are really silly.

>> No.10230661

>>10230657
Settle? Shit, DOLLPARTS is what makes it good in the first place.

>> No.10230669

>>10230651
Have you not been paying attention to any current issues?

>> No.10230688

>>10230669
Yes I have. I'm also sane enough to understand that spokesmanship and agitation are arts that need to be practiced somehow.

>> No.10230701

Why don't they make these with men, too?
There's enough lonely bitches in the world.

>> No.10230710

>>10230701
Fully mechanized artificial men have existed in an affordable and widely available form since around the early 80s.

They've already got thiers.

>> No.10230714

>>10230660
I wouldn't say you're objectifying women because I take that to mean treating women as objects. You are creating an object, not treating a woman as one.

>> No.10230715

Fucking feminists. I hope all of them get gassed to death.

>> No.10230717

>>10230701
Because a male sex doll doesn't come with a wallet full of cash and a credit card.

>> No.10230721
File: 213 KB, 500x500, ufu.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10230721

>>10230710
Really?
>>10230717
Heh

>> No.10230748

>>10230710
This is correct. Feminism is successful because peer-pressure-sensitive losers enable it. If functioning young men let whiny bitches subvert them, I can't even dare to imagine how things will be when something genuinely formidable tries to do the same. Remember that we're living good times.

>> No.10230749
File: 48 KB, 544x489, Here_schlomo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10230749

>>10230721
Really, really.

>> No.10230753
File: 104 KB, 320x471, 1317572934828.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10230753

>>10230721
cute pic dude

>> No.10230756
File: 29 KB, 550x267, diavlo_nw_3.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10230756

>>10230749
God damn it Oatmeal you are misusing that font.

>> No.10230769

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-lau
nched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

This is what will happen to our country if feminism gets their way.

>> No.10230787

>>10230769
Cool tabloid link, /b/ro.

>> No.10230798

>>10230787
Don't speak to me, feminist scum.

>> No.10230834

>>10230787
Decent news sources aren't allowed to report on stuff like that because it's "too tabloidy" or seen as a polemic by default.

>> No.10230843

>>10230798
Tabloids write what the readers want to read. When anti-feminist attitudes become tabloid material and feminism gains more acceptance in academia, non-feminist attitudes lose credibility. It goes the other way for people who have no connection to higher education - it's not rare to see education itself being bashed for the fact that gender studies are taken seriously.

>> No.10230883

It's also important to remember that feminism as a whole is much bigger in the US than in Europe. American universities get unrivaled amounts of attention (naturally some of it is politically motivated) because they still lead the pack. American English is the Latin of today.

>> No.10230905
File: 561 KB, 500x375, e.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10230905

>>10230749
I meant something like what OP mentioned, although I do feel slow for not even realizing that much

>> No.10230910 [DELETED] 
File: 34 KB, 272x252, 1352465280757.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10230910

>>10230843
Whatever helps you sleep at night, hun.

>> No.10230941
File: 162 KB, 600x600, 1351624812005.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10230941

The only way they could make themselves seem more unattractive is if they started defecating in the street.

Sadly some poor slob will always give them the attention they want.

>> No.10232444

The future grows ever closer friends

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action