[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 356 KB, 600x800, f43f6227019cdf73163d16590a9fd225.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10023971 No.10023971 [Reply] [Original]

Have you ever wanted to have a diarrhea fart on a girl's face?

I have this strange urge. I want to do more than fart in a beautiful girl's face, but less than a full-on chocolate factory explosion. Someone beautiful and stately like Yukari. Particularly if they're not expecting it. I want to see their reaction. I want to see them just, like, not react at first, unable to comprehend what's going on. And then I want to see the charisma break. Charisma break as my shit sprays into their eyes, nostrils and all over their clothing.

Is this normal?

>> No.10023975

Is this what they call shit posting?

>> No.10023984

I have something like that. Have you ever thought of just being in a lecture or a lab room, and its kind of empty, with just you and a few other people. One of those is a very pretty girl, the type that doesn't really care much about things, but still has friends. I want to just throw something at her, like a textbook and have it hit her face.
Then she'd look at me and yell "what the FUCK is wrong with you!" . Then since I did that on impulse I'd start to cry and say sorry while curling into a ball and she wouldn't know what to say but she would still be very angry and everyone in the room would think I'm some kind of retard.

I don't know where it would go from there, but that is something I want to really experience...

>> No.10023988

"I want to humiliate a beautiful girl" is probably the most simple domination fantasy imaginable, and your scatological bend doesn't make it any more unique.

So yeah, you're just another normal boring waste of breathing air, just like every other sad fuck who fancies himself sick and perverted because of his astonishingly mundane fetishes.

>> No.10023988,1 [INTERNAL] 

:(

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action