[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

View post   

File: 34 KB, 500x498, E4A1F6F9-FA73-4310-AE2E-17C45B7E6E26.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4651454 No.4651454[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Here is the fist installment of my long-awaiting Breaking Bad sequel crossover teaser that I’m going to do and sell on a crowdfun site like Patreon or OlnyFans. Enjoy and fredback is solicited most measurably. Go team!

BREAKING BADDER: BAD AS DEY WANNA BE, PART ONE OF THE EXTENDED BB UNIVERSE

—-

“Be careful Jesse - “, said Walt with a look of grave concern over his face, sweat dripping profusely down his face, glasses fogged up with the humid air of sweat, eye tears and meth fumes.

His captors from the Mexican drug cartel held him back from making any sudden movements that could allow him to synthesize an explosive or a poison, both of which are his specialty.

“- the methylamine is very reactive, we can’t risk an accident”.

Jesse looked at Walt like Walt was a bitch and curled his lip, making a face like Jesse Pinkman does in moments like these. “Ayyy BITCH, I got this, chill out Mr. White.”, Jesse said.

He dumped the methylamine in recklessly, like he would as Pinkman. It began reacting with the other meth bits furtively, reactivizing almost simultaneously. It boiled with a bubble and a hiss and then steam shot through a plurality of chemistry tubes and then became meth as it fell like snow from the chemical soup.

Walt was sure good at his chemistry, that’s why he was a teacher of it at school.

“What’s the purity at, Jesse?”, Walt said as a Mexican held him at bay once more to stop him from being an hero.

“85%, Mr. White.”, Jesse jumped and celebrated and smirked like a criminal. “86. 87...”

“Just tell me when it gets to a number, Jesse. I don’t need to know the numbers in between”, said Walt like a teacher would.

“88-“

Jesse’s voice echoed through the void as time space and gravity ceased.

————

30 YEARS EARLIER

“OK, Doc, is the flux capacitor working?”, said Marty very nervously and kind of like his voice was cracking.

>> No.4651458

“Too early to tell, Marty. We’ll still need to slingshot off of the corner of the Daytona 500 racing track JUST at the exact point the microburst hit’s your fathers’ shed, the one where he keeps his garden tools! But we’re almost there, my boy!”, said Christopher Lloyd.

“This is heavy, Doc”, said Marty very worrily.

“Great Scott, Marty! You’re precisely correct, we are heavy! We’re going to have to lose the dog.”, said Doc to Marty. What?!”, shrieked Marty, in reply to Doc.

“You were right precisely, Marty! Remember? You said we were heavy, and (Doc points at the weight gauge near the numbers with the dates and stuff) the weight is 21.7 pounds too much! This weight will make it next to impossible for us to get the speed required to reach 88 mph, Marty! It’s Ok, though - 21.7 pounds is exactly the weight of Einstein, my dog. Toss him out the window, Marty, there isn’t much time!”, said Doc.

“No, Doc! What I meant was this is heavy, like it’s a situation that has a lot of importance, not we are heavy! But I suppose if we are heavy and can’t get the speed we need to hit 88 mph, I better kill the dog!”, said Marty in a screaming voice, which stopped as he threw the dog out of the DeLorean. Einstein spun for a brief second before being obliterated by the blades of a helicopter.

“Well done, Marty!”

“Thanks, Doc!”

“OK, get ready to go Back, to the -“

“Oh crap, Doc, we just hit 88 -“

The universe faded to black as if someone from The Midnight Society was getting ready to tell a ghost story on SNICK in the 1990’s.

———————————————-

60 Years in the future from the 30 years in the past, we were, or 30 years later

>> No.4651462

———

“Attaboy, Rock! You’ll be eatin’ lighting and pissin’ asparagus when you get in the ring with that Chinaman! How many squats is that?”, said Mickey the boxing trainer.

“Ey, yo! I’m at 86, 87, 88 -“

The world ended and time stood still.

——————

Present Day Latvia, in the beaches of Riga

———-

Doc, Marty, Jesse, Walt, Rocky and Mickey wind up in a strange place with cool cars.

“Hey a Doc, Marty, Jesse, Walt, Rocky and Mickey”, said Hobbs and Shaw. “It’s us, Hobbs and Shaw.”

TOM SAWYER BY RUSH PLAYS

PART 2 COMING SOON

>> No.4651515
File: 110 KB, 799x616, 3EE3C848-B16D-47D3-8439-1759E7666AF2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Nigga what

>> No.4651789

>“Just tell me when it gets to a number, Jesse. I don’t need to know the numbers in between”
hahaha