[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

View post   

File: 196 KB, 850x850, sample_cb1f7d1fb72b776bb4ca11d600c69c3b276fae6f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3202090 No.3202090[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Ladies of /ic/, how much of this describes you
>may have several undiagnosed mental illnesses. Refuses to get them treated.
>extremely coddled as a child by her overprotective parents. Never developed any Independence as a result.
>will take it VERY personally if you repost her art without "permission"
>will randomly delete her various blogs without warning and for reasons to you unknown
>will obtain sudden bursts of motivation and draw nonstop for a certain period of time until she burns herself out. Will get depressed and not draw again until months later.
>may have very left leaning or even feminist view points. will make drawings where women are extremely sexualized or favorite depictions of them getting fucked like animals
>Dreams about becoming a professional illustrator/animator. Never follows through with it because too afraid to leave comfort zone.
>Varies from moderate to high skill level. Started drawing seriously at a very young age.
>Will become disturbingly obsessed with other artists she respects and admires.
>Will seem emotionally disconnected or even apathetic towards everything that isn't art.
>Will still live with parents well into her 30's and living off drawing commissions. Will tell everyone its to save money but the reality is she too helpless to live on her own.

>> No.3202093

>>3202090

that is the absolute state for many millennials

>> No.3202095

>>3202093
Most millenials don't create anything though.
They only consume.

>> No.3202109
File: 451 KB, 648x597, quiz-stats.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3202090
I've got four
what does that make me?

>> No.3202111

Ladies of /ic/, how much of this describes you

bipolar, got treatment
>extremely coddled as a child by her overprotective parents. Never developed any Independence as a result.
not me
not me
>will randomly delete her various blogs without warning and for reasons to you unknown
not me
>will obtain sudden bursts of motivation and draw nonstop for a certain period of time until she burns herself out. Will get depressed and not draw again until months later.
a few times yes, better about it lately after last crash
>may have very left leaning or even feminist view points. will make drawings where women are extremely sexualized or favorite depictions of them getting fucked like animals
"or even feminist" lmao you need to google what feminism is its not radical (unless you're talking about the super radfem types)
don't even draw much figures/women so guess that's a no here
>Dreams about becoming a professional illustrator/animator. Never follows through with it because too afraid to leave comfort zone.
yes dream, not afraid of leaving comfort zone
>Varies from moderate to high skill level. Started drawing seriously at a very young age.
serious at 21
desu yeah
>Will seem emotionally disconnected or even apathetic towards everything that isn't art.
p much
>Will still live with parents well into her 30's and living off drawing commissions. Will tell everyone its to save money but the reality is she too helpless to live on her own.
living on my own so no
okay thank you for this myspace quiz senpai. Going to get back to work, maybe you should to instead of spending your free time bashing stereotypes that don't matter. Focus your attention on people above you not below if you don't want to stagnate.

>> No.3202116

>>3202111
Mmmhmm thats nice. Now run along sweetheart.

>> No.3202117

>>3202109
Mentally unstable

>> No.3202118

>m'ladies of /ic/

Get a life nerd lmoa

>> No.3202120
File: 34 KB, 300x337, 1503238468163.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3202118
>he/she? says while posting on the ultimate lifesink known as 4chan
Now answer my survey pls

>> No.3202121

>>3202116
gotta get back to client work, you're right <3

>> No.3202123

>>3202121
can't keep those mlp commissions on hold for too long ;:^)

>> No.3202127

>>3202123
sure, whatever makes you feel better xD

>> No.3202132
File: 72 KB, 640x640, 1505537526012.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Robot get out

>> No.3202133

>>3202132
What the hell are you talking about???
I haven't even called any one a roastie yet.

>> No.3202134

Autism

>> No.3202137

>>3202090
Diane?

>> No.3202142

>>3202111
Michelle?

>> No.3202143

Use to be me until I realized that cycle is fucking stupid, and worked on realizing what was making me depressed.

Live with my mom but pay $600 in rent and half utilities. Don't live off my drawing commissions.

The rest are unrelatable.

>> No.3202146

>>3202137
Who dat

>> No.3202147

>>3202143
> live with parents but they force you to pay rent which kind of defeats the point
Do americans really do this? Jesus

>> No.3202150

>>3202147
They definitely do. American parents are pure-blooded Darwinians.

>> No.3202151

>>3202142
n

>> No.3202153
File: 788 KB, 1742x1742, peachienobg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

all of this describes me. im more identitarian though than feminist. also im a dude. probably low testosterone though.
stopped putting people on pedestals after some awkward encounters irl.
sortofnicefeelofinclusion.png

>> No.3202165
File: 18 KB, 372x346, DJhWGbkXkAEQO_5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

planning to do that later today lol

i'm probably pretty fucking borderline when it comes right down to it. drawing is the only thing in life that keeps my from setting myself on fire

>> No.3202171

>>3202147
Yes. Plus it helps my mom out I guess? It's still about $500 cheaper than renting an apartment out here.

>> No.3202181

>>3202171
If I was living withy folks it would have to be rent free otherwise there isnt much point. with 600$ a month i can get a 2 br apt here. How the fuck am I supposed to save money and move out if they keep taking my paychecks

>> No.3202183

>>3202090
I was overprotected as a child but I don't have independence problems as an adult

Never had a blog

Yes

The answer for the rest is "no"

>> No.3202185

>>3202090
At first I had it narrowed down to 3, but everything really has been solved and/or being worked on.
Had depression, have ADHD. Got treated though.
Independence is an issue, but it's getting better.
Drew all my life, but only seriously for about 4 years. I'm 21 now.

They all half fit to your absolutes.

>> No.3202186

>>3202181
If an apartment out here was $600 I'd totally leave desu. The cheapest I can find are $900 to $1000 on the shitty side of town. Tbh that's how I feel, but I mean I guess I can save a little here and there for now.

>> No.3202199
File: 67 KB, 602x709, 1510241839432.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Diagnosed with Autism, Depression, Anxiety. Doing alright at the minute.
My dad has always encouraged me to get out there/not coddle me, I respect him a lot. Parents weren't really too protective but I never really went out much in the first place. I don't really have any independence because I'm a piece of shit.
Nah, I don't care. Trace my stuff if it helps you learn. I'd like to get to the point someday where everyone KNOWS it's my work and recognises it.
Yeah, spot on.
Definitely.
No, not really heavily left-leaning or feminist.
Yes, correct.
I'm shit.
Mostly just their work.
Absolutely.
Almost certainly.

>> No.3202200

>>3202090
>no mental illness. I was an edg teen but a lot of people are.

>Parents were distant but not awful. Didn't have jobs because you can get money for free through welfare and they (ironically) didn'twant to be a part of the system. They defintely love me and my siblings though.

>Don't have a blog

>I'm pretty consistent. Sometimes I'm more motivated than others but I draw everyday and I haven't burned out in years.

>Pretty right political views. The extent of my leftism is supporting gay marriage and that's not really unsurprising these days I think. I don't draw my political views. I like drawing nude people because it's fun but never really anything sexual.

>Don't want to be professional. I draw as a hobby. I have done commissions on occassion, so I wouldn't be against receiving money to do art but I have career goals that I'm more passionate about.

>Was the drawing kid in primary school. Stopped in highschool because I wanted good grades to get into a prestigious university and also scholarships. Got back into it during my gap year.

>Nah I don't really follow artists that closely. I just like the pictures, anon.

>Moved out at 19 to go to university in the city. Haven't gone back except obviously for family gatherings like christmas and stuff like that.

Who hurt you anon? These are pretty specific.

>> No.3202203
File: 38 KB, 320x492, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>this thread
Oh god

https://youtu.be/UX9ogdNSskM

>> No.3202215

Now describe /ic/ men

>> No.3202216
File: 14 KB, 600x600, 1510365533637.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>all of these self absorbed cunts are actually responding to this

>> No.3202217

>>3202216
Literally have blog posts from /ic/ (((men))) every day, incel neckbeard

>> No.3202226

>>3202217
This particular thread is exceptionally vain and stupid

>> No.3202228

>>3202216
we're all flamebaiting

ez

>> No.3202233
File: 15 KB, 200x190, e1dacf1c45aad06f0ca86952514e76961497373816_large.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This describes almost to the letter every artsy girl ive ever talked to, not that any of them would admit it even under anon

>> No.3202240

Yep that's me.

>> No.3202251
File: 642 KB, 702x834, 1484509509041.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3202216
Im more disappointed with them identifying only with the more quirky traits OP listed and denying the more messed up ones.
You girls need to be more honest with yourselves. All female artists are really fucked up in the head.

>> No.3202257

>>3202251
It's mostly because I have other major faults that aren't associated with art.

>> No.3202276
File: 289 KB, 1162x871, AverageDick.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3202215
>Deep thinker. May have several undiagnosed illnesses. Refuses to get them treated because of stoicism.
>extremely disciplined as a child by his own free will. His parents rely on him.
>doesn't take it personally if you repost his art without "permission", closes his screen when "cyberbullied".
>will delete his various blogs without warning and for reasons to you unknown, follows his own agenda without caring about "followers"
>rely on discipline instead of motivation and draw nonstop until his SMART goals are reached. Will then party harder than anyone, then get back to work.
>Indifferent to the illusions of this world. Will make drawings where men are extremely virtuous or favorite depictions of them going full patricians
>Live his dreams.
>High skill level. Started drawing seriously as a baby.
>Will become quietly obsessed with other artists he respects and aspires to call his peers. Would contact them if they didn't die centuries ago.
>Indifferent towards everything that isn't art.
>Will still live with parents well into his 30's despite living off a high paying job. Will tell everyone to mind their own business.

>> No.3202293
File: 17 KB, 284x282, tumblr_odtu6qRFe41u5vllxo1_400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3202090
>tfw this is me
I'm not 30 yet at least...

>> No.3202294

>>3202276
>Indifferent towards everything that isn't art
Total pleb

>> No.3202299

diagnosed chronic depression and ptsd. all my mental issues are well taken care of, i take medication and have gone to therapy when needed.
i was a latchkey kid and learned how to take care of myself by 7.
i don't care
i've never had a blog.
i don't have episodes. i draw every day i don't work.
>may have very left leaning or even feminist view points. will make drawings where women are extremely sexualized
i don't care about politics but i definitely draw lewds of other girls because that's my fetish.
nope
i consider myself average. if you can consider my habit of drawing regularly becoming serious, then i started getting serious last year. i'm just a hobbyist that wants to draw up to my own standards
i don't know of any modern artists except for those mentioned on this board.
i'm like that even about art desu
i'll live with my mother for the rest of my life, i support her financially

>> No.3202300

>>3202251
your virginity is showing lmao

>>3202276
thats maybe 2% of /ic/

90%+ of /ic/ hardly draws if you haven't noticed