Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/g/ - Technology


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 25 KB, 474x349, downloadfile.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71977874 No.71977874 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe] [rbt]

Do 5G technology causes cancer or is it just a conspiracy theory for lay people?

>> No.71977880

Yes sire, very cancer.

>> No.71977918

>>71977874
It is the best argument US agencies have found to justify not wanting 5g.

>> No.71977988

>>71977874
Microwave radiation is safe, goy!
Buy my cancer treatments, goy!

>> No.71978353

>>71977874
Its conspiracy, 300GHz is no where near ionizing. Literally less harmful than a lightbulb.

>> No.71978452

Yes comrade, 5G is bad for you. Don't forget to contact your local representative so you can ensure your shitty western country falls behind the rest of the world

>> No.71978453

Epic shill thread.

>> No.71978524

In all seriousness we can’t let 5G get the nuclear codes

>> No.71978807

>>71977874
Does standing next to a lightbulb give you cancer?

>> No.71978946

>>71978807
Eventually it will!

>> No.71980085

>>71977874
What pisses me off about this 5g shit is that instead of upgrading our network infrastructure (fiber optics, etc) we're investing in faster cellular networks. WHY? American internet inftrastructure is complete dogshit...

>> No.71980114

>>71978946
Yeah, but so does breathing air, dingus. It's about energy absorption and exposure time & 5G won't emit enough power at any wavelengths approaching high energy at normal operating distances. i.e. phone is in your pocket or antenna meters up on top of a mast.

Yeah, you could stick the antenna up your arse and get an increase in cancer risk after a few months, but it'd be out done by the fact you'd literally be cooked first at the range you'd need to be.

>> No.71980133

Holy shit, another fucking thread. Get the fuck out, paranoid conspiracyfucks. Go hang out with the moon landing denial morons, the antivax idiots, and the brainless MAGA fucks.

>> No.71980152

>>71980085
Most places long term are planning to transition to internet over cellular over fibre iirc, jsut because it's cheaper to install per user for similar speeds for the normies that just want to browse facebook memes and don't care about latency.

>> No.71980186

>>71980133
careful there, /pol/ doesn't like that kind of talk

>> No.71980227

>scientists say invisible air pollution kills millions every year
>scientists say invisible greenhouse gases are actively destroying the planet
i sleep

>scientists say invisible cell phone waves are harmless
real shit?

>> No.71980263

>>71980186
>caring about /pol/
Waste of human life.

>> No.71980291

>>71980263
I don't care about /pol/
they're unironically ruining this site

this place used to be mostly harmless fun but now it's all serious because /pol/ influenced a bunch of kids to be ignorant

>> No.71980315

>>71977874
it also messes with weather systems too.
all this just for a slightly faster service, it's not like people care at the end of the day if it does give you brain cancer, they only care for the convenience

>> No.71980331

>>71980315
>it also messes with weather systems too.
how in the christ does it do that

>> No.71980357

>>71978353
Sometimes is better not to eat dirt even if its not as harmful as you may think.
Its still dirt.

>> No.71980358

>>71980331
the frequency clashes with modern systems
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2019/05/5g-networks-will-likely-interfere-with-us-weather-satellites-navy-warns/

>> No.71980393

>>71980358
you said weather systems, not satellites

that's a legitimate concern anyways

>> No.71980437

Makes me laugh how people want to discuss whether or not 5G is harmless or not when there is a much more sinister aspect of the technology, and that is the real time surveillance tech that is being built/researched right now that operates on top of it. Where they can literally pick a time in space, travel to it, view a 3d scene, move around in it and even pause and rewind it.

>> No.71980589

>>71977874
It only causes cancer if it's installed in the US by Huawei. Totally fine with "american made" infrastructure.

>> No.71981241

>>71980357
This logic makes zero sense. There is no "may think". We know it isn't harmful, the only way it would be is if it was what's called "ionizing radiation" which is highly energetic and can knock atoms off your DNA. This is why high radiation causes cancer. The problem with assuming this with 5G is that it is no where near ionizing, and it has less energy then visible light.

This analogy also does not make sense. Without dirt we would have no food and would not be able to survive. You use dirt for food to grow, you don't eat the dirt. I hope you dont plan on eating your cell phone.

>> No.71981279

>>71977874
2/3G cause cancer in heavy usage. 5G cancer is unknown. But there's a chance.

>>71978807
If you shine laser to your eye, is that fine? Who knows.

>> No.71981465

>>71981279
>If you shine laser to your eye, is that fine? Who knows.
I actually do this to people every day at my job. I'm an ophthalmic technician. It depends on the laser; wavelength and power. There's nothing inherently dangerous about lasers compared to normal light.

>> No.71981690

>>71977874
It hasn't been proven to cause cancer

>> No.71983548

look up Moscow signal. we've known since the Russians irradiated our embassy and gave our employees DNA damage and cancer that non-ionizing microwave radiation is severely harmful even at levels well below thermal effect.

it's covered up because the West uses it to suppress/genocide populations it does not like.

>> No.71983799

>>71983548
ok sped
https://pastebin.com/VuLYa82S

>> No.71983810

>>71983799
>gets btfo by a sped
>so btfo it has to compile this cringe pastebin which it ironically spams more than "the 5G spammer"
dilate

>> No.71983867

>>71980291
How old are you? Thos reads like a 12 year old's reply.

>> No.71984066

Not all bad things are cancer, nor are they dramatic instant harm . We know that regular 3 and 4g mobile frequencies can be harmful, and that the millimeter waves of 5g have been studied - many of the results of harm from their use in airport scanners were silenced by the company that provides said scanners, chaired by the Homeland Security first secretary Chirtoff , for instance.

It's just like smoking, artificial sweeteners. DDT and other pesticides, and most recently glyphosate among other herbicides...there is big money behind it's use. So for years they put money into debunking it's harm despite warnings, claiming instead that it's just Luddite nonsense...hell for decades there has been evidence that glyphosate was a carcinogenic and otherwise harmful, but it wasn't until a few years back in Europe and this very year in the USA that the mainstream recognized this fact...and have switched to damage contract.

>> No.71984199

>>71977874
5g is cancer for cable.
Cable companies can't fuck you anymore, because 5g circumvents their local monopoly restrictiins, and cable ISPs would actually have to compete in pricing, or service features.

>> No.71984218

>>71981279
>2/3G cause cancer in heavy usage.

This is patently false. No reputable study has ever suggested 2G or 3G are dangerous at all.

>> No.71984356

>>71984218
the NTP study showed that archaic 2G/3G signals (which are weaker than modern 2G/3G signals in terms of modulation) caused cancer at exposure intensities similar to real world cases.

>> No.71984373

>>71984356
Link this alleged study.

>> No.71984404

>>71984373
https://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/results/areas/cellphones/index.html

and two useful links for you to understand the study properly:

https://ehtrust.org/science/myth-vs-fact-national-toxicology-program-cell-phone-cancer-study/

https://ehtrust.org/expert-reaction-australian-centre-electromagnetic-bioeffects-research-criticism-national-toxicology-program-study-cell-phone-radio-frequency-radiation/

>> No.71984456

Why do all you "woke" people screech about things that harm you somewhere between zero and an unmeasurable amount, while ignoring all the things in your everyday life that actually cause real and measurable harm? Nanoparticles you breathe from car pollution, carcinogens found in processed meats, increased cosmic ray exposure when you fly or even just from the weakened ozone layer, climate change, cardiovascular disease from poor diet, etc.?

>> No.71984457

>>71980133
>noooooo stop talking about things i don't like nooooooo stop being conservative nooooooo

>> No.71984476

>>71984456
radio/microwave radiation literally retards and damages sperm cells, especially Y chromosome carriers

now why have those autism rates been going up, especially in boys

>> No.71984489

>>71977874
Why do people need 5G anyway? Is it gonna make it faster for thots to whore on tinder?

>> No.71984500
File: 40 KB, 275x280, 346.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71984500

>>71984476
SHIZO SCHITSO SKITSCHO SCIZO

>> No.71984512

>>71984476
Mostly because kids who previously would have been called "slow" or "a bit weird" are now being diagnosed autistic. As we get better at recognizing and diagnosing it, the rate at which it's diagnosed is expected to rise.

>> No.71984516

>>71984489
You can pretty much write that into a search engine and get an answer

>> No.71984533

>>71984512
This is horseshit used to shut down the conversation. Kill yourself

>> No.71984536
File: 144 KB, 1019x584, GBM.Denmark.1995-2017.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71984536

>>71984512
just like the glioblastoma rates

>> No.71984563

>>71984533
Unlike vague claims about muh 5G and autism

>> No.71984582

>>71984536
This is more likely caused by something actually capable of causing DNA damage, like some pesticide that's been growing in usage or some pollutant in the air.

>> No.71984596

>>71980291
>muh pol
>muh things changed
go look at any fucking 7+ year old thread it's the same style of talking. you're new we get it. kys and lurk more

>> No.71984601
File: 358 KB, 939x692, pall cell mechanism slide.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71984601

>>71984582
>oxidative stress doesn't cause DNA damage
ok retard

>> No.71984606

>>71984533
Autism rates have also risen steeply as global rates of piracy have dropped. Can we conclude that pirates prevent autism?

>> No.71984613

>>71977874
Unknown. Requires further testing, but seems likely as 3G was proven to do so as well. What you will see is a bunch of chinese/communist shills saying it does not and a few other individuals who claim it's as bad as bathing in organic mercury compounds.

>> No.71984626

>>71984606
"climate change" propaganda has increased as the public realize how fake the MSM is. coincidence?

>> No.71984640

>>71981279
>If you shine laser to your eye, is that fine? Who knows.
do you even know what a laser is without using the internet?

>> No.71984655

>>71984626
Funny how you shill stuff that causes minimal to no harm while scoffing at what's actually fucking over many farmers worldwide and threatening island nations right now.

>> No.71984662

>>71984655
you still havent replied to
>>71984404

I wonder why

>> No.71984684

>>71984655
also microwave radiation kills crops, trees, wildlife and destroys any ecosystem it comes into contact with

read this study on a world heritage site that was sterilized by RF transmitters: https://ehtrust.org/wp-content/uploads/Mt-Nardi-Wildlife-Report-to-UNESCO-FINAL.pdf

>> No.71984699

>>71984655
I just joined but why shpuld I give a fuck about island nations? Also, the Chinese and Indians are responsible for pretty much all climate and overpopulation problems single handedly. Go suck your chode.

>> No.71984919

>>71984404
Honestly the link to the study by itself would've been more convincing without the immediate defensive link below it.

From ehtrust.org:
>Myth: This study needs to be replicated first- until then, it will not have an impact.
>Fact: This $25 Million dollar study one of the most elaborate and expensive studies of any potentially hazardous exposure ever conducted.

What a laughable deflection. Replication is kind of important when trying to establish any kind of scientific consensus, yet they completely brush it off because "that's really expensive and this study is already great by itself"

>> No.71984953

>>71984919
replication efforts are underway as we speak, though that will take another decade.

uninformed people need to be guided through the slew of fake news propaganda as you can see in that myths link.

>> No.71985077

>>71984953
I understand that the general populace isn't familiar enough with the scientific method to understand these studies, but the "reporting" that ehtrust.org does on this study reads like boomer chain letters.

From ehtrust.org:
>Please take the time to inform yourself of the FACTS about the study

Any time an article feels the need to emphasize FACTS in all caps this way, it's not a good sign.

Also from ehtrust.org:
>The NTP findings were reviewed by expert peer reviewers selected by NTP and the National Institutes of Health.

"This study was peer reviewed. By people we picked to review it." doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the validity of the peer review. Peer review should come from outside, unaffiliated parties, not people hand-picked by the researchers running the show. Also, six reviewers isn't exactly" extensive" review as the article implies.

Even if the ntp's findings are legit, ehtrust's defense in these myth-v-fact articles is pretty bad.

>> No.71985161

>>71977874
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5G#Concerns
>In 2018, RT America, a propaganda outlet for the Russian government, began airing programming linking 5G to harmful health effects without scientific support. ... Several RT stories have warned of health impacts such as "brain cancer, infertility, autism, heart tumors and Alzheimer’s disease" and have spread to hundreds of blogs and websites. Meanwhile, Russian president Vladimir Putin ordered the launch of Russian 5G network in February 2019.
5G cancer is a Russian conspiracy theory

>> No.71985251

>>71985077
your post is really sad propaganda lol, has buzzfeed/NYT hired you to write this damage control tripe?

>> No.71985320

>>71985251
It's funny how you accuse him of damage control while simultaneously ignoring any of his points and accusing him of being a paid shill. Pot calling the kettle black.

>> No.71985330

>>71985320
your points are purely ad hominem. you do not address the substance of the study or the supplementary articles

>> No.71985346

>>71985330
>your points
Not my post.
>purely ad hominem
No they're not. The validity of the peer-review for the study was rightfully brought into question and you completely sidestepped this accusation instead calling him a paid shill. Again, accusing others of ad-hom while practicing it yourself. Is your whole shtick being a massive hypocrite or are you just incredibly stupid?

>> No.71985349

>>71984699
>I just joined but why shpuld I give a fuck about island nations?
Typical yank. We all share this planet, and when there's not enough arable land left you're going to starve with the rest of us.

>> No.71985357

>>71985346
>The validity of the peer-review for the study was rightfully brought into question
Do you even know what the NTP is?

>> No.71985370

>>71985357
>Do you even know what the NTP is?
Not an argument. Why don't you address anon's point here?
>>71985077
>"This study was peer reviewed. By people we picked to review it." doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the validity of the peer review. Peer review should come from outside, unaffiliated parties, not people hand-picked by the researchers running the show. Also, six reviewers isn't exactly" extensive" review as the article implies.

>> No.71985376

>>71985346
>validity of the peer-review for the study was rightfully brought into question
>rightfully
No such thing. You're a science denialist. That's all there is. All your criticism amounts to is "It doesn't conform to my beliefs therefore I don't like it and its wrong."

>> No.71985381

>>71985370
Look up what the NTP is, moron. You are not making any cogent point here. For any non-informed onlooker, this poster is a complete and utter clown.

>> No.71985395

>>71977874
Maybe, do you think Wi-Fi and Bluetooth also causes cancer?

>> No.71985400

>>71985376
>No such thing.
Why?
>You're a science denialist.
Why are you trying to downplay the validity of the anon's concerns over the peer-review of the study?
>All your criticism amounts to is "It doesn't conform to my beliefs therefore I don't like it and its wrong."
Again, it's not my criticism, but the fact that you still haven't properly addressed it and are desperately trying to deflect from it speaks volumes.
>>71985381
>Look up what the NTP is, moron.
Not an argument. Stop deflecting and address the anon's valid concerns.
>For any non-informed onlooker, this poster is a complete and utter clown.
Ad-hom

>> No.71985421

>>71985381
>for any non-informed onlooker, this poster is a complete and utter clown.
no, it looks like you're the clown actually
t. onlooker

>> No.71985426

>>71985400
You understand that, by feigning ignorance of the National Toxicology Program and its function as the premier inter-agency system for research and analysis of toxicology threats in the US you are humiliating yourself massively and only bolstering the case of the people you're paid to pathetically shill against?

>> No.71985439

>>71985421
Wow this has reversed consensus on 5G it's safe now microwave my baby now

>> No.71985440

>>71985426
>feigning ignorance of the National Toxicology Program
Not an argument.
>the premier inter-agency system for research and analysis of toxicology threats in the US
Argument from authority
>you are humiliating yourself massively and only bolstering the case of the people you're paid to pathetically shill against
Ad-hom/not an argument
Address his criticisms of the peer-review. Why won't you do this? What are you afraid of?

>> No.71985455

>>71985400
>Why are you trying to downplay the validity of the anon's concerns over the peer-review of the study?
Its not valid. Certainly "I don't like it because it doesn't conform to my belief" is never a valid concern.

Any legitimate concerns NTP had were addressed during the 3 day conference between the peer reviewers. The study universally concluded that cancer was linked to 2g/3g.

>> No.71985457

>>71985439
I'm not trying to reverse any consensus. I'm just telling you you come across as an uninformed twat

>> No.71985461

>>71985440
How can you offer critique when you're ignorant of the very thing you're criticizing?

>> No.71985470 [DELETED] 

>>71985457
Trump is inpeached now she is president now

>> No.71985478

>>71985455
>Its not valid
Why?
>I don't like it because it doesn't conform to my belief" is
Who are you quoting? That's not the concern he raised.
>Any legitimate concerns NTP had were addressed during the 3 day conference between the peer reviewers
How could the concern over peer-review the anon had be addressed by the very peer-reviewers the anon has a problem with? You're not making any sense. Why are you trying to downplay his criticism?

>> No.71985487

lot of schizos in this thread

>> No.71985496

>>71985461
>How can you offer critique when you're ignorant of the very thing you're criticizing?
Ad-hom, not an argument. Why do you insist on not addressing anon's criticism?

>> No.71985501

>>71985470
What the fuck are you on about? nutjob

>> No.71985509

>>71985478
Because you're a retard. NTP isn't going to address any random shmuck's "criticism." No one has time for denialists.

>> No.71985514

>>71985496
You don't know what the NTP is. You haven't read the study. You've been systematically taken to the cleaners over and over and over in these threads and you're throwing your toys out of the pram in one final tantrum before giving up.

>> No.71985557

>>71985509
>Because you're a retard.
Ad-hom. Not an argument.
>NTP isn't going to address any random shmuck's "criticism."
He wasn't asking the NTP, he was asking you.
>random shmuck's "criticism."
Ad-hominem. His criticism is perfectly valid, stop damage-controlling.
>No one has time for denialists.
Voicing valid criticism of potentially flawed peer-review is not "denialism", it's the very rigour that makes scientific study what it should be.
>>71985514
>You don't know what the NTP is
I do
>You haven't read the study
I have, not that it matters. I'm not the one voicing the criticism, I'm trying to get you to address it and stop slinking away from it like a rat.
>You've been systematically taken to the cleaners over and over and over in these threads and you're throwing your toys out of the pram in one final tantrum before giving up
This is my first time posting in these threads. Not an argument.

>> No.71985564

>>71985514
why won't you answer >>71985077?

>> No.71985573

>>71985509
>denialists
What is he denying?

>> No.71985576

>>71985557
>>71985564
You're right, for a fair and impartial peer-review process we should go to the geniuses at ICNIRP or the pedophiles at WHO

>> No.71985587

>>71985576
>geniuses at ICNIRP or the pedophiles at WHO
Ad-hominem, not an argument. Real science should fear peer-review from no one.

>> No.71985598
File: 139 KB, 1324x752, industry vs non industry studies.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71985598

>>71985587
Right

>> No.71985611

>>71985598
So are you going to address the concerns raised in >>71985077 now that you've conceded that science should not fear peer-review?

>> No.71985634

>>71985598
>https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Acute-low-intensity-microwave-exposure-increases-in-Lai-Singh/657ffe0516ffd5f003a2193df8b3dcc4c847c9b4

We didn't need the NTP study, but its a welcome. The previous study was done independently by the researchers and found links to cancer. But cell phone industry covered it up and spread disinfo.

>> No.71985636

>>71985611
Why should I address ignorance? You are further humiliating yourself. Post some more wikipedia links so we can all laugh at you even harder.

>> No.71985662

>https://www.pbs.org/newshour/science/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-new-study-on-cellphones-and-cancer

Cell phone cause cancer. Only retards don't know about it. Cell phone radiation skeptics/denialists BTFO.

>> No.71985680

Non ionizing radiation isn't harmful otherwise we'd all be dead already by walking outside. Its basic science. 5G is not harmful, 2.5GHz to 300GHz is literally nothing. You'd need on the order of 3,000,000GHz to become ionizing. If you're actually worried about 5G you might as well never leave your house again, but I'm sure you already have that covered.

>> No.71985689

>>71985636
>Why should I address ignorance
Not an argument. You calling someone ignorant is not an excuse to completely fail to address their valid criticisms. Any further posts from you that do not sufficiently address the original anon's concerns are completely unnecessary as they will only solidify the fact that you have conceded.

>> No.71985699
File: 101 KB, 926x762, 1562759923467.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71985699

>>71985680

>> No.71985715

>>71985689
Your "criticism" is not valid

>> No.71985727

>>71985699
>what is inverse square law
lmaoing@yourlife

I'm sure you also melt when waiting for your microwave to cook your food.

>> No.71985746

>>71985715
>Your
As I've said, not my post.
>criticism" is not valid
According to you, i.e. you still haven't properly addressed his criticisms and have therefore conceded.

>> No.71985755
File: 79 KB, 374x491, Panagopoulos real exposure slide.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71985755

>>71985727
wow who'd have thought that stimulating cells with artificial microwave radiation 24/7 would cause oxidative stress and then cancer

almost like thats what the NTP study showed

>> No.71985763
File: 13 KB, 895x595, chinese_supremacy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71985763

Yes. They are testing this on their own people, whom they care little for as (((individuals))). Once the urban Chinese have been killed off by this 5g, they will simply be replaced with the next wave of rural workers. The Chinese are simply trying to perfect the subtle weaponization of this technology so that the urban centers of their rivals are destroyed upon implementation. This is to open up new invasion routes for Chinese colonization through advanced special forces operations and economic warfare. The Chinese are afraid of mass awareness of their programs, which explains the happy merchant memes which were conjured by chinese operators. They serve as a distraction, turning heads away from the chinese "menace". The collective chinese cultural hive mind is impervious to the "individual". This is their great strength. Through collective sacrifice and warfare the chinese will finally achieve the true Great Leap Forward. tiananmen square was just the beginning of anti-individualist, anti-counter revolutionary conquest. The true Chinese Revolution shall replace current world order with divinely inspired Chinese authority and global Chinese market hegemony.
tldr: China is the future. Victory to the people's liberation army

>> No.71985765

>>71985699
50000 watts vs 50 watts.

Yeah, you might want to rethink that one.

>> No.71985778

>>71985746
You are ignorant of the study and the body that conducted the study. Therefore you've offered me yet another concession out of a very long line of concessions made throughout these threads.

>> No.71985791

>>71985765
modulation tends to be the more bioactive factor, along with synergistic effects and exposure windows. not power density.

good job on showing your ignorance though.

see >>71985755

>> No.71985793
File: 2 KB, 125x118, 1558640922992s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71985793

>>71985699
>xe made this drawing using hours if not days of xits life
>xe thought it would accomplish anything

>> No.71985803

>>71985455
>The study universally concluded that cancer was linked to 2g/3g.

No single study has the power to make any such conclusion on its own. If you knew anything about the scientific method you'd know that already.

Had the NTP report's results ever been replicated by an unaffiliated, reputable third party? No? Then it is not "conclusive" in the way you suggest.

>> No.71985811 [DELETED] 
File: 62 KB, 1041x400, 1537946154438.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71985811

>>71985793
cope

>> No.71985815

>>71985778
>You are ignorant of the study and the body that conducted the study
Ad-hom. Also it means absolutely nothing what my personal knowledge on the subject is. I am not >>71985077 as I've stated numerous times. You are desperately trying to attack my character in an attempt to find an excuse to not address the valid criticism brought up by the aforementioned poster. Why is that I wonder?

>> No.71985827

>>71985811
>2019
>being a racist
Yikes

>> No.71985831

>>71985803
He's talking about the conclusion of the one study, idiot. Even your reading comprehension is disintegrating as you realize you're the biggest laughing stock on 4chan this hour.

>>71985815
>Offer criticism without knowing anything about the subject
ok

>> No.71985832

>>71985803
National Toxicology Program concluded clearly and concisely that 2G/3G cell phone radiation causes cancer. Its not a single study either, its build up from decades of work showing that.

>> No.71985844

remember when asbestos, tobacco, and lead paint were considered harmless?

>> No.71985851

>>71985844
remember when their respective industries commissioned shill "studies" showing that they were harmless and said anyone who disagreed was a schizo?

>> No.71985854

>>71985831
>Offer criticism without knowing anything about the subject
What makes you think >>71985077 knows nothing about the subject? If he's as ignorant as you claim he is, refuting him should be easy, yet you have consistently failed to do so. Does that make you even more ignorant than you claim him to be?

>> No.71985863

>>71985831
They said "universally concluded". One study can't "universally conclude" anything.

>> No.71985867

>>71985851
>>71985844
>>71985832
>>71985831
What's the discord link ladies?

>> No.71985874
File: 372 KB, 650x650, 1561039187331.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71985874

>> No.71985887

>>71985832
Show me the lines in the NTP report that unequivocally declare 2G/3G causes cancer. I've read it over and it doesn't appear to be there. Help me out

>> No.71985892

>>71985854
You are refuted by your admitted ignorance of the NTP which we are discussing.

>>71985863
"Universally conclude" just means "conclude". You're scared of the influential emotive language used and are trying to dampen the effect of the study. Your efforts are in vain.

>>71985867
Dilate

>> No.71985897

Literally everything causes cancer these days. What does it even matter

>> No.71985901
File: 46 KB, 884x287, 15.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71985901

>>71985887
It's on the homepage of the study. Get an appointment with an optician.

>> No.71985908
File: 284 KB, 500x721, proud discord user.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71985908

>>71985892
Why are you getting so defensive over a simple request for a discord link?

>> No.71985917

>>71985874
good attempt but read up on negative symptoms next time

>> No.71985921

>>71985803
World Health Organization added cellphone radiation as danger to humans around 2011 and have classified it as carcinogenic.

>>71985887
https://www.saferemr.com/2016/05/national-toxicology-progam-finds-cell.html

>“Clear evidence of cell-phone RF radiation cancer risk”
> In a new paper, “Clear evidence of cell-phone RF radiation cancer risk” published in the journal IEEE Microwave Magazine, Dr. James C. Lin states that the results of the National Toxicology Program (NTP) cell phone radiation study suggest that current radio frequency (RF) exposure guidelines are inadequate to protect human health (1). Furthermore, the paper recommends that the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) re-assess the research and consider upgrading the classification of RF radiation from "possibly carcinogenic to humans" (Group 2B) to probably carcinogenic (i.e., Group 2A).
Current cellphone radiation guidelines were written with the assumption cell phones did not cause cancer. The study clearly showed this is a fundamental error, possibly linked to industry funded manipulation of data.

>> No.71985925

>>71985892
>You are refuted
How am I refuted? I never made any argument. Are you illiterate? Because I've stated multiple times that I am not the anon who raised the concerns you're trying desperately to avoid. Again, if he's so ignorant why can't you refute him? Simply saying that you refuted him is not a refutation.

>> No.71985928

>>71985892
"universally conclude" just means "conclude"

lol. Nah.

>> No.71985934

>https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/14/mobile-phones-cancer-inconvenient-truths
Cell phone industry had been manipulating the data for years.

>> No.71985935

>>71985892
>"Universally conclude" just means "conclude"
No it doesn't. That's like saying universal healthcare means healthcare.
>influential emotive language
Something which has absolutely no place in a scientific study.

>> No.71985950

>>71985934
>Remarkably, mobile phones had been allowed on to the US market a decade earlier without any government safety testing.

>> No.71985956

>>71985921
"cancer risk" is not synonymous with an evidential causational link with cancer.

And a recommendation to re-assess existing research is not evidence of anything other than a change in thinking.

>> No.71985958
File: 2.95 MB, 3264x2318, OP's desktop.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71985958

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216583385/#216593256

>> No.71985959

>>(((71985897)))

>>71985908
why are you left wing parasites so in favor of 5G?

>>71985925
Do you feel some sort of Primal fear at the sight of these threads?

>>71985928
Good argument

>>71985935
>tranny bringing its democrat aberrations into the fray
both terms mean the same within the context given

>> No.71985962

>>71985598
Several years ago, University of Washington professor Henry Lai analyzed 326 cellphone radiation studies. He found that 72 percent of industry-funded studies found no biological effect from cellphone radiation exposure — but that of the studies not funded by industry, only 33 percent found no biological effect.

>A study published by Environmental Health Perspectives, the journal of the National Institute for Environmental Health Sciences, also found that research funded by the cellular telephone industry tended to show less harmful effects than independent or government research.

>> No.71985966

>this kills the NTP tranny
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2642860/

>> No.71985974

>>71985956
The study clearly says its found CLEAR EVIDENCE, not JUST a link.

>> No.71985978

>>71985966
>literally has a humpty dumpty quote in the first few sentences
circus

>> No.71985981

>>71985959
>Do you feel some sort of Primal fear at the sight of these threads?
So now you've completely stopped responding to my request for a valid refutation and are now just posting complete nonsense. Got it.

>> No.71985984

>>71985959
Don't need a good argument against a demonstrably silly statement like
>"universally concluded" just means "concluded"

No argument needed. The response is simple dismissal of your silly statement.

>> No.71985987

>>71985978
>implying this doesn't enhance the study

>> No.71985995
File: 8 KB, 200x146, 5G spammer bookmark.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71985995

>>71985959
>why are you left wing parasites so in favor of 5G?
Why are you so embarrassed about your discord/reddit usage? It's okay Anon, we won't laugh at you too much.

>> No.71986002

>>71985959
>tranny
Ad-hom, not an argument.
>both terms mean the same within the context given
No they don't.

>> No.71986011

>>71985966
No. It doesn't even have to be extrapolated to humans. For decades the mantra was "cell phone radiation does not cause cancer." Now finally a year ago, new study concluded that there's a clear evidence cell phone radiation causes cancer. In rats. This kills the "cell phone does not cause cancer" and now becomes "cell phone radiation has not been proven to cause cancer to humans" statement rather than a blanket statement. The statement is merely 1 step away from from "cell phone radiation causes cancer in human studies." Once that happens, the industry will crumble.

>> No.71986012
File: 453 KB, 1024x499, guns.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71986012

>>71985981
you are terrified of these threads

>>71985984
you have demonstrated nothing though, concession accepted

>>71985995
how are you going to win the civil war though liberal trash

>> No.71986013

>>71985978
Cope.

>> No.71986017

>>71985974
The evidence they found was
>we exposed rats and mice to radiation
>those exposed to radiation developed tumors at a higher rate than those that werent
>ipso facto, 2G/3G cause cancer. Pack it up, boys, we're done here. No need to look any further

Real big science going on there. The biggest science.

>> No.71986026

>>71986002
Not an argument

>> No.71986031

>>71986012
I accept your resignation and unequivocal surrender. Don't beat yourself up too much.

>> No.71986032

>>71986017
You decided to ignore the conclusion of the peer reviewed study by multiple scientists because you do not like the conclusion. That's all there is to it. You deny science because it goes against your narrative.

>> No.71986039

>>71986011
>The statement is merely 1 step away from from "cell phone radiation causes cancer in human studies." Once that happens, the industry will crumble.
Then human testing has to begin immediately. I don't understand why we simply don't use prison inmates, our "morals" are holding back progress.

>> No.71986041

>>71986031
that's what right wingers will be saying to you. youve got it all planned out

>> No.71986061

>>71986012
>you are terrified of these threads
No, I'm just laughing at you now. You have utterly failed to address the original anon's criticisms. You began by trying to attack his character by calling him a paid shill. When that failed, you began attacking my character. Now that that's failed all you have left are vaguely threatening unrelated statements. Are you hoping that I'll just stop drawing attention to the fact that you still haven't addressed the criticisms here?>>71985077

>> No.71986062

>>71986032
Peer reviewed by scientists that they picked to review it. The NTP picked reviewers to review the NTP report.

The absolute biggest science

>> No.71986072

>>71986061
Fear

>> No.71986074

>>71986039
If it means sacrificing few hundred inmates in order to save few billion humans, we must.

>> No.71986078
File: 8 KB, 210x160, Minecraft autist.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71986078

>>71986012
>how are you going to win the civil war though liberal trash
Are you going to make some war-strategies on your favourite PvP Minecraft server?

>> No.71986084

>>71986041
=)

>> No.71986092

>>71986062
NTP is the organization. The study was done by researchers within the organization. Reviewers were done by other scientists.

There's no profit motive, there's no bias motive, no body had anything to gain from this study. The cell phone company isn't paying them like they were paying their own. >>71985598

>> No.71986093

>>71986026
>Not an argument
What isn't an argument? How so?

>> No.71986103

>>71984066
5G TECHNOLOGY RAPES CHILDREN INFOWARS.COM

>> No.71986107

>>71986092
If anything NTP have every reason to deny this study because if the study is wrong, then NTP's reputation may take a hit.

>> No.71986108

>>71986072
Are you hoping that I'll just stop drawing attention to the fact that you still haven't addressed the criticisms here?>>71985077

>> No.71986110

>>71986078
You dont need war strategy against the likes of you. dont flatter yourself too much

>>71986084
xD

>>71986093
your post is not an argument

>> No.71986126

>>71986110
>your post is not an argument
Why not?

>> No.71986129

>>71986108
You are afraid of these threads. They lead only to one conclusion.

>> No.71986138

>>71986092
Not even an organization, its a program where many scientists send their papers to be published. The people picking the reviewers have no connection to the study.

>> No.71986143

>>71986126
Because you flatly denied my explanation of both terms having the same meaning in a given context without also explaining your point of view, ergo no argument was made.

>> No.71986145
File: 23 KB, 522x109, 5G spammer bookmarks.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71986145

>>71986110
>You dont need war strategy
Great, should give you more time to practice your house-building skills while you browse your favourite subreddits (while your internet is still functioning of course)

>> No.71986149
File: 42 KB, 551x480, 1562985949683.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71986149

I'm going to use drones to record you faggots killing each other during the civil war. it's gonna add tons of footage to my porn folder uwu

>> No.71986154

>>71986129
>You are afraid of these threads
According to you?
>They lead only to one conclusion.
That you still haven't addressed the criticisms here?>>71985077

>> No.71986161

>>71986145
Your schiz is showing goldberg

>> No.71986167

https://www.niehs.nih.gov/health/topics/agents/cellphones/index.cfm

>Do the rat and mouse findings apply to
humans?
The findings in animals cannot be directly applied
to humans for two key reasons:
• The exposure levels and durations were greater
than what people may receive from cell phones.
• The rats and mice received RFR across their whole
bodies, which is different from the more localized
exposures humans may receive, like from a cell
phone in their pocket or next to their head

Yeah, this NTP study is not accurate to what humans are exposed to whatsoever.

>> No.71986174

>>71986143
>you flatly denied my explanation of both terms having the same meaning in a given context without also explaining your point of view
You never actually backed up your statement though, therefore I can dismiss it without further effort. Try again.

>> No.71986183

>>71986154
Fear. Why isn't janny deleting the thread?

Fear.

>> No.71986184

>>71986161
Wanna talk about it on discord? Link me your anti-5G server.

>> No.71986185

>>71986167
https://www.niehs.nih.gov/health/materials/cell_phone_radiofrequency_radiation_studies_508.pdf

Wrong link sorry.

>> No.71986195

>>71986167
>>71986185
read the ehtrust myths link posted earlier

>> No.71986208

>>71986183
>Fear. Why isn't janny deleting the thread?
Why would he?
>Fear
Fear that I'll once again draw attention to the fact that you still haven't addressed the criticisms here?>>71985077

>> No.71986212

Are there actually people on this site that vote for democrats? Are they just chinese transplants or something? Because how can anyone with a shred of individualism be okay with their controlling attitudes towards tech?

>> No.71986231

>>71986208
You are terrified

>> No.71986236
File: 259 KB, 635x483, 1559942685449.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71986236

>> No.71986241

>that one autist in the thread desperate for some fag to reply to his post
This is really pathetic to watch. Especially the half baked attempts at "not that anon, but..."

>> No.71986244

over longterm, 5g is very likely to have negative impact on people's health. the problem with all studies on the subject is that they're only able to focus on the short term.

>> No.71986248

>>71986231
The only terrifying thing is how much jewish pussy I'm gonna get for shilling 5g in these threads

>> No.71986251

>>71986231
>You are terrified
Of what? I'm not the one who recoils in fear whenever the fact is brought up that you still haven't addressed the criticisms here?>>71985077

>> No.71986258

>>71986241
Forgot to mention I'm this poster >>71986231

>> No.71986259

>>71986212
please stop pretending like not all politicians want to control the internet

>> No.71986261

>>71986251
That's the tenth time you've replied to your own post.

Fear. Unbridled Primal Fear.

>> No.71986278

>>71986261
>you've replied to your own post
Where did I reply to my own post? What post do you think is mine and where is your proof?

>> No.71986292

>>71986261
>>71986231
>>71986183
>>71986129
>>71986072
>>71986012
Have sex.

>> No.71986293

>>71986278
Even other anons are calling you out.

God won't help you as the masses awaken.

>> No.71986294

>>71986167
It doesn't matter. Cell phones not causing cancer has now been debunked. Human tests/subjects (how the fuck are we going to get humans to voluntarily do the test without major ethical implications?) studies will be much harder to do. Anyone doing self-reporting studies has doubts cast on their reliability due to the myth of "cell phones dont cause cancer."

The problem now is proving cell phones cause cancer to humans. Its already proven that it causes cancer to rats.

>> No.71986303

>phones and towers cause harmful radiation
>this is still not accepted as a total fact everywhere
lol what's wrong with the world

>> No.71986305

>>71986293
>Even other anons are calling you out
On what?

>> No.71986312

>>71986305
Your miserable failure and resultant FEAR

>> No.71986314
File: 22 KB, 480x600, 5eb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71986314

>>71986293
>God won't help you as the masses awaken.

>> No.71986322

>>71986312
>Your miserable failure
What failure? Where was this called out? Where is your proof that I am supposedly replying to myself?

>> No.71986327

>>71986312
Why won't you address the original anon's criticisms?

>> No.71986331
File: 26 KB, 367x500, 21.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71986331

>>71986314
>Christians are fedoras
The Left cant meme

>> No.71986349

>>71986322
Why did you stop replying to your own post when I called you out on it?

>>71986327
If somebody told you the sun was made of Skittles, would you waste time correcting the fool?

>> No.71986351
File: 8 KB, 223x226, 1499425568549.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71986351

>>71986331
>The Left cant meme

>> No.71986359

>>71986349
>Why did you stop replying to your own post
What do you mean? What post do you think is mine and where is your proof?

>> No.71986369

>>71986349
>If somebody told you the sun was made of Skittles, would you waste time correcting the fool?
False equivalence. Why won't you address the original anon's criticisms?

>> No.71986376
File: 51 KB, 750x630, 79p2ekcelvj11.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71986376

>>71986331

>> No.71986394
File: 392 KB, 1920x1280, 5G tranny squad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71986394

>>71986351
>>71986359
>>71986369
>>71986376

>> No.71986401

>>71986359
Sounds like major cope to me

>> No.71986413
File: 214 KB, 500x721, 1560132728974.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71986413

>>71986394
What's the discord link, sister?

>> No.71986428
File: 824 KB, 1102x813, 72.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71986428

>>71986413
tell me your corporate tranny discord code and ill tell you mine

>> No.71986441
File: 112 KB, 571x439, 1560169723812.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71986441

>>71986428
Okay, I'll let you know on the discord server, now what's the link?

>> No.71986447
File: 2.07 MB, 1440x2236, 5g deployment footxir.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71986447

>>71986441
you tell me yours first ok lil guy

>> No.71986451

>>71986401
>won't post proof for his claims
>durrr cope
Great argument Anon, you have everyone convinced.

>> No.71986471
File: 69 KB, 700x467, resist2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71986471

>>71986447
I don't use discord though. That's why I'm asking for the link, so I can chat with your fellow anti-5G sisters.

>> No.71986482
File: 309 KB, 800x800, 4.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71986482

>>71986471
those stop 5G parody memes are really effective lil guy. really funny and creative haha. so good man. must be training for the 2020 election. good work, great job even lil dude. keep the good work up its working.

>> No.71986607

>>71986471
>>71986482
whats the matter lil guy? why did you stop replying with influential image memes? i was enjoying those. cmon lil dude dont stop now. be a man.

>> No.71986745

>>71977874
Nonsense from libtard psuedo-scientists trying to control us, same things were said about first gen cellular and have never been proven.

>> No.71986777

>>71986745
yes where would we be without smartphones and their microwaves sterilizing and lobotomizing us all while sending the data to big tech AKA intel agencies. those damn liberals just want to control us!

>> No.71986780

>>71980291
>t.yet another redditor larping as an oldfag
You have to go back faggot

>> No.71986870

>>71986777
I've been using a cell phone since 1995 and arn't sterile or lobomizied.

>> No.71986907
File: 52 KB, 671x473, 1506740039553.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71986907

>>71986870
>arn't
evthing fijne
evthnig ok

>> No.71987290
File: 418 KB, 815x758, 1558472069747.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71987290

>>71986907
Keep talking like this and you'll lose your internet privileges, There is NOTHING wrong with cancer. Cancer, in fact, has many benefits. Cancer patients often make great friends with other patients and nurses. Plus, cancer forces you to make peace with death, which many people find both liberating and therapeutic.

>> No.71988986

>have a bunch of tall, leafy trees in the backyard
>5g cucks seething 24/7

>> No.71990241

>>71986777
>those damn liberals just want to control us!
Uhmmm

>> No.71990284
File: 59 KB, 624x420, resist.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71990284

>>71986607
>>71986482
Glad to see you were eagerly awaiting my reply like a pathetic dog waiting for its owner. It's okay, I'm back now.

>> No.71990502

It borders ionizing radiation

>> No.71990512

>>71988986
>winter comes
nothing personal, kid

>> No.71990622
File: 37 KB, 350x350, Base-Station-Disguised-Pine-Tree-Tower.jpg_350x350.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71990622

>>71988986
>tall
Anon, I...

>> No.71991158

"The current frequencies of electromagnetic radiation are about 10,000,000 times weaker than the minimum electromagnetic radiation capable of ionizing particles. With a 5G network, we will get about 10 times closer to this limit, which means that they will still be too weak to harm anyone by about 100,000 times."

>> No.71991577

>>71980085

Wrong, the USA has the best infrastructure for the internet in the world. The problem is the last mile for residential users. The USA wasn't devastated by two World Wars so we have ton of legacy stuff floating. Throw in NIMBY-types and conflicted interests between local government and big telecom. It is nothing short of a miracle that FTTH is even a thing here in the USA.

>> No.71991630

>>71991158
>desperately ignores NTP study

>> No.71991662

ITT: brainlets who don't understand the EMF and radiation in general

Protip: Microwave wavelengths are too big and contain too little energy to do anything meaningful to biological/organic bonds/molecules

Protip #2: "5G standard" uses some of the old analog VHF/UHF bandwidth that has been broadcasting around since 1920s.

>> No.71991663

>>71977874
People spreading opinions with no scientific evidence do, as usual

>> No.71991703

>>71985598
this is more concerning than any effects 5G may or may not have

>> No.71991833

>>71991662
>>71991663
>desperately ignores NTP study

>> No.71991993

>>71991833
What did it say about 5G and humans?

>> No.71992034
File: 738 KB, 995x1403, 4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992034

>>71991993
it says that signals much weaker than 5G modulation causes malignant cancer

>> No.71992049

>>71992034
But nothing about 5G and it's effects on humans?

>> No.71992073
File: 49 KB, 994x557, icnirp corruption.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992073

>>71992049
it says that signals much weaker than 5G modulation causes malignant cancer
>clear
>evidence

>> No.71992104

>>71992073
It doesn't even mention 5G though. All I'm asking is what did they say about 5G

>> No.71992112
File: 153 KB, 1151x797, key findings from the NTP studies.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992112

>>71992104
it says that signals much weaker than 5G modulation causes malignant cancer

>> No.71992122

>>71992112
So it does mention 5G? I did a ctrl+f but I didn't find anythint. Can you give us a screenshot of the part where they talk about it?

>> No.71992133
File: 113 KB, 646x667, shinjyo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992133

>>71992122
it says that signals much weaker than 5G modulation causes malignant cancer

>> No.71992135
File: 34 KB, 500x700, 1553854683817.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992135

>>71992049
>>71992104
Good job you broke him

>> No.71992145
File: 540 KB, 1415x786, NTP study cancer results.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992145

>>71992122
why do you trannies humiliate yourselves like this? reminds me of 2016 election shilling

>> No.71992152

>>71992133
They don't mention 5G in that, wtf
>>71992135
I don't know what's his issue, I just asked for what they said about 5G and he fell into a timeloop lmao

>> No.71992169
File: 290 KB, 633x698, no insurance.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992169

>>71992152
why cant your master get insurance on his transmitter trannybro?

>> No.71992194
File: 108 KB, 515x683, Panagopoulos slide polatization.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992194

>>71992152
>signal is much weaker in terms of modulation
>still causes cancer at levels well below thermal
hmm

>> No.71992196

>>71992145
Where is the part about 5G? Why are you like this? Also, wtf why are you talking about trannies?
>>71992169
What are you even talking about? I simply asked what they said in the study about 5G and you went all spastic

>> No.71992209

Oh ny god I'm losing my mind, why can't he just show me the part about 5G if they talked about it in the study

>> No.71992221

>>71992209
They didn't study it

>> No.71992224
File: 229 KB, 900x520, Vodafone.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992224

>>71992196
>>71992209
The signal used in the NTP study used much less aggressive modulation. Modulation is the primary bioactive factor in biological damage leading to cancer. Cancer was caused at levels well below thermal. There was clear evidence of this as was agreed by the peer-review process.

Is this too hard for you to dilate your brain cells to receive the info?

>> No.71992232

>>71992221
Alright thanks, I don't understand why he couldn't just say it

>> No.71992243
File: 208 KB, 881x502, AT and T.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992243

>>71992209
>>71992221
>>71992232
The signals were very weak in comparison to 5G signal architecture. They were much less bioactive and the power densities were well below thermal. Still, cancer was caused.

>> No.71992247

>>71992232
Who knows. It's hard to get a straight answer from him.

>> No.71992259

>>71992243
>>71992224
You could've just told me they didn't study 5G like >>71992221 did, fuck you

>> No.71992261
File: 236 KB, 914x527, Verizon.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992261

>>71992247
Cancer was caused by signals much less powerful than 5G signals. There was CLEAR EVIDENCE of this in the 30 Million Dollar NTP study. Even the peer-review process completely agreed with this conclusion.

>> No.71992267

>>71992259
>dude this .22LR round will kill you
>that means I can shoot you with this .50cal and you'll be fine
the state of telecoms trannies, lmao

>> No.71992269

i thought the ntp stuff was about 5g

>> No.71992294

>>71992267
I asked what they said about .50 cals effect and you kept talking about the .22, just say they didn't say anything about that specifically, like holy shit dude
>>71992269
Well it turns out, after a very tiring conversation with this one fucktard that no

>> No.71992295
File: 143 KB, 907x526, Microsoft.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992295

>>71992269
5G uses modulation architecture and frequencies and power densities which are much more bioactive and deadly than the signals used in the NTP study. Still, the very weak archaic 2G/3G signals used in the NTP study were found to cause cancer- Clear Evidence.

>> No.71992301
File: 121 KB, 675x1200, 1547686140849.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992301

>>71992294
thanks for bumping the thread, cant wait to watch ANTIFA get killed in the streets

>> No.71992308

>>71992294
It's the same thing every single time. I don't know why anyone bothers when he can't answer simple questions without talking about something different, changing the subject or talking about "telecoms trannies". It's pathetic.

>> No.71992317

>>71991662
Go microwave a cat and post results. LMAO. Dumb retard.

>> No.71992320

>>71992301
How is antifa relevant

>> No.71992321
File: 126 KB, 926x764, 2G vs 3G cancer rates.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992321

>>71992308
The signal used in the NTP study used much less aggressive modulation. Modulation is the primary bioactive factor in biological damage leading to cancer. Cancer was caused at levels well below thermal. There was clear evidence of this as was agreed by the peer-review process.

>> No.71992327

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2642860/

>> No.71992340

>>71992327
>humpty dumpty quote
even the "researchers" know they're clowns

>> No.71992344

>>71992327
fuck you antifa

>> No.71992349

>>71992049
Because it wasn't studied on humans and any previous self-reported studies about cellphone usage/cancer had been thrown out due to cell phone industry tampering with data and muddying the information(aka disinfo campaign).

And we're not going to test out on humans due to how unethical the tests will be.

>> No.71992357
File: 493 KB, 1100x1100, 1519313177448.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992357

>>71992344
>left: Pro 5G soros trannies
>right: Anti-5G chad ubermen

stay bottom feeder failed human

>> No.71992360

>>71992349
So that's a no

>> No.71992374

>>71992357
fuck you big corporation antifa communist

>> No.71992375

>>71992340
Not an argument.

>> No.71992379
File: 101 KB, 613x767, 658.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992379

>>71992374
LMAO

>> No.71992388

>>71992379
yes i won't trust studies because they're big gov antifa garbage

>> No.71992394

>>71992388
>screeches when he's BTFO by the NTP study
how are you going to win the civil war?

>> No.71992403

>>71992394
>NTP study
>good goy, just believe the government and bog corporations
nice try tranny

>> No.71992410

>>71992340
>>71992344
Oh no no no trannybros, we gotta downplay this study

>> No.71992415

>>71992403
>>71992394
I love this

>> No.71992416
File: 1.15 MB, 914x913, 97.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992416

>>71992403
you look like this and i am personally taking time out of my day to ensure your pay is deducted and you end up even more destitute. human garbage like you needs to remove itself

>> No.71992421

>>71992394
>the NTP study is perfectly valid
>we, the NTP hand selected people to peer-review the study we commissioned and they found no issue with it
>now people won't think we wasted their tax money on a shit study

>> No.71992427

>>71992421
>says nothing about icnirp and WHO being staffed by ex-industry niggers

>> No.71992430

This is hilarious

>> No.71992439

>>71980085
no need to upgrade if you have no competition and the goy's still buy your service

>> No.71992453

I don't get it. Antifa are pretty anarchistic and left-wing, they hate governments and corporations. Why does this guy think antifa likes 5G? Honestly the most perplexing thing about this whole deal.

>> No.71992462

>>71992427
>the NTP is perfect
>we, the NTP, conducted an internal investigation and found no issues with the NTP
>keep giving us tax dollars please

>> No.71992465
File: 85 KB, 660x517, hogg meme lab.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992465

>>71992453
see
>>71992379

>> No.71992467

>>71992453
Because he's mentally ill and needs a boogeyman to project onto

>> No.71992472
File: 1.35 MB, 1066x800, smeter.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992472

>>71992462
>still says nothing about icnirp and WHO being staffed by ex-industry niggers

>> No.71992499

>>71977874
5G kills bees

>> No.71992504

>>71980085
I imagine it would be easier to upgrade internet infracture with wireless tech. Instead of wiring up every house you can extend wireless to it and if you get it to equal speeds and at least fairly close latency then seems like there wouldn't be much point in landlines.
>>71992465
That doesn't answer my question about antifa, just creates a new one about why you'd imagine communists like big corporations. And now you're talking about liberals. This is nuts.

>> No.71992518
File: 295 KB, 1277x702, google niggers.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992518

>>71992504
where you're going, we're gonna need a lot of ROPE

>> No.71992525

>>71992472
That's some heavy supposition there, lots of shit could have killed the tree.

>> No.71992534

5G isn't a threat without associated behaviors. Zoomers have been trained from an adolescent age to report and record everything they see. Imagine a concert where everyone has their phone out. Now imagine parallax data from hundreds of cell phones. Now imagine the 2pac hologram. Now imagine the implication of IoT home devices. Now try to justify rolling out infrastructure so John and Jane Doe can affordably stream 4k movies. Now imagine not owning your device that takes advantage this bandwidth. Take a brief second to imagine a lawyer arguing the unprecedented privacy "copyright" of time and space (my Friday night mosque meeting cannot be sold to data brokers). Imagine believing this data collection in it's infancy won't be digitally gardened by third parties via government contracts. Imagine caring about the global federal borde- *cough* national borders instead of your "rights" in the immediate space you occupy. Imagine not being libertarian.

>> No.71992535
File: 1.05 MB, 1536x2048, WhitePine29Sept2016.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992535

>>71992525
yeah like swamp gas or kerosene cars

>> No.71992536
File: 89 KB, 640x472, X4E8W7e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992536

>>71992499
I am not sure about kills but I would like more focus on whether insect behaviour and pollination patterns are changed as a result of drastic changes in background electromagnetic noise
all the polshitters are screaming about cancer and drowning out any such concerns making everybody lump everything into the same box as antivaxxers and flatearthers

>> No.71992543

>>71992472
>please pay no attention to any criticisms of the NTP
>the NTP is perfect because these other organizations are flawed
>t. not an NTP employee

>> No.71992555

>>71992536
>deranged kike tranny nigger STILL trying to sow hatred against "muh pol"
you're that retard jew who spammed the stormfront image over 380,000 times in the archies arent you

>> No.71992558

>>71992439
>>71992379
>>71977988
>>>/pol/
>>>stormfront.org
You have to go back

>> No.71992562

>>71992518
So, some Googlers like Antifa so now antifa-people like Google? What about communists, why are they supporting big corporations, in your mind?

>> No.71992571
File: 75 KB, 448x538, 1533245732176.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992571

>>71992555
>>71992558
>THE YID MENTIONS STORMFRONT IN THE POST DIRECTLY BELOW MINE MERE SECONDS LATER

ACTUAL

FUCKING

POTTERY

>> No.71992582

>>71992562
>antifa
>people
nice try

>> No.71992584

>>71992534
>parallax
It's called lidar you luddite.

>> No.71992588

>>71992535
Or one of the literally hundreds of more likely reasons. There's a discussion to be had about that study, but this picture about a tree is just... homie no.

>> No.71992590
File: 45 KB, 695x594, 1517229361650.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992590

>>71992555
go outside or something anon
life is too short to be angry all the time

>> No.71992595
File: 564 KB, 800x430, 4.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992595

>>71992571
>>71992571
>>71992571

>> No.71992608

>>71992595
>>71992571
>>71992555
>>71992558
Samefag

>> No.71992609

>>71992582
Powerful stuff
>>71992590
And be victim to mobile asbestos signal? I think not!

>> No.71992617

>>71980357
Wtf I hate lightbulbs now.

>> No.71992621

>>71992571
it's confirmed, these tranny kikes are pushing 5G for a reason

>> No.71992633
File: 258 KB, 465x584, 7.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992633

>>71992590
No.

>> No.71992645

>>71992621
Trannies, kikes, antifa, communists, liberals, big corporations. You know, the most likely group to work together.

>> No.71992656

>>71992645
Ted Sarandos is your man. This is CEO of all operations, Netflix, Los Angeles, California. Ted Sarandos __ Epstein Gang and a close, close friend of The Committee To Elect Hillary Clinton. He donated big bucks to same. He's also in tight with former President Barack Obama and donated large amounts to him as well. All close buddies. Epstein removed as a keystone endangers the whole bunch. Sarandos __ CP and __ a pedophile. His nog wife is a _____ and a beard.

There is a group that has infiltrated Netflix but it is not called The Committee or anything else. The group does not have a formal name. Nor do any identical groups situated currently at any of the other networks, and let me tell you, anons, these groups have infiltrated all of them. Not one standing stick and brick nor streaming network does not contain board members or decision-maker players who are not all members of this nameless group. Any form of telecommunications the left believes can get in minds and influence mass thinking, these groups began infiltrating beginning years ago. Look up The Long March Through The Institutions.

Here is what unifies these groups and their members.

>Allegiance to One World, One Race, One Language (you guys call this Globohomo, and you are not wrong)
>Commitment to The New Communist Party and its ideals; this is to be distinguished from the classical Old Party as seen in older Russia and China. This is an entirely different phenomenon.
>This hierarchy: gay Jewish pedophile male, gay Jewish male, gay POC male, white heterosexual liberal female who obeys and believes in Party values, white heterosexual liberal male who will obey these females, Latino "party allies", Muslim "party allies", useful assets (think what clams call aloof quarry), everyone else, dissenter white males.

>> No.71992672

>>71992656
>gay j*w pedo's are the trannies behind the 5G astroturfing and shilling
it all makes sense now. only faggot kike pedophiles could be this deranged even after getting BTFO so severely this many times.

Round 'em up!

>> No.71992679

>>71992656

Q predicted this.

>> No.71992682

>>71992672
>>71992656
Samefag

>> No.71992691
File: 4 KB, 354x104, nope.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992691

>>71992682
try again pedojew

>> No.71992698
File: 96 KB, 950x534, uploads%2Fstory%2Fthumbnail%2F78758%2F5d8fd229-518e-408c-8be3-5201f3e9fc74.jpg%2F950x534.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71992698

>>71992679
>why yes I do browse /pol/, r/the_donald and post anti-5G threads on /g/ and /sci/

>> No.71992709

>>71992656
>Trannies
>Kikes
>Antifa
>Communists
>Liberals
>Big Corporations
>Clinton (Democrats?)
>Obama
>Pedofiles
>The left
Whatever this is
>gay Jewish pedophile male, gay Jewish male, gay POC male, white heterosexual liberal female who obeys and believes in Party values, white heterosexual liberal male who will obey these females, Latino "party allies", Muslim "party allies", useful assets (think what clams call aloof quarry), everyone else, dissenter white males.
Ah yes, it all makes sense now. Literally everyone is on this conspiracy.

>> No.71992716

>>71992691
>durrrrrr what is inspect element
How much does the NTP pay you per post?

>> No.71992729

>>71992710
>>71992710

new thread with FPBP

>> No.71992750

>>71992656
do you think the pedojew trannies that are getting so btfo in these threads are going to kill themselves when Trump wins again in 2020?

hopefully even sooner

>> No.71992756

>>71992716
You don't need even that, you can just uncheck a box in 4chanX
>>71992656
So pretty much anyone you don't like is in a global conspiracy against you?

>> No.71992765

>>71992729
>calling FPBP on your own post on your own thread
cringe

>> No.71992789

>>71992765
>muh FPBP conspiracy
shizo

>> No.71993267
File: 521 KB, 1494x850, vedditor.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71993267

>>71992789
>shizo

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action