Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/g/ - Technology


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 738 KB, 995x1403, 1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71718035 No.71718035 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe] [rbt]

>wifi and 5G more dangerous than smoking and asbestos
>better force it into schools anyway

what gives

>> No.71718238

>>71718035
>>wifi and 5G more dangerous than smoking and asbestos
Literally zero evidence to that effect.

>> No.71718365
File: 540 KB, 1415x786, NTP study cancer results.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71718365

>>71718238
uhh

>> No.71718374
File: 573 KB, 1151x797, key findings from the NTP studies.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71718374

>>71718365

>> No.71718393

Threadly reminder
https://pastebin.com/VuLYa82S

>> No.71718434

But rick and Morty told me I shouldn't question anything I fucking love science dude shut up tinfoiler!

>> No.71718458

Stay in school, kids

>> No.71718581

>>71718393
>all character assassination
>no refutation
Why do you shill for 5g?

>> No.71718624

>>71718581
Because I'm an industry tranny who's been told to target him specifically until we figure out where he lives and can begin 24/7 chemtrail saturation over his house.

>> No.71718636

>>71718374
And where does it compare it to wifi and 5G

>> No.71718651
File: 225 KB, 786x668, melanoma and transmitter density.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71718651

>>71718636
>study done on much weaker signals
>"it cant compare to 5G!"
you're going to give me this fun little run around yet again, telecoms shill? you know it hurts your cause?

>> No.71718715

>>71718651
I'm not the same person as earlier, just interested to see proof of your original claim that "wifi and 5G more dangerous than smoking and asbestos". Seems like you're a bit reluctant to provide proof for it for whatever reason, despite it was you who made the claim.

>> No.71718814

>>71718715
>i'm not the same telecoms shill

>> No.71718831

>>71718238
Fpbp pack it up OP or come back with actual evidence, and by actual evidence I don't mean edited pics saying anything that supports your opinion, but rather a piece of news that reads something like "scientists found correlations between [guy's name] [illness] and wifi/5G/4G/whatever_broadband signal"

>> No.71718853

>>71718814
Well yeah, not that it matters. Proofs for your original claim that "wifi and 5G more dangerous than smoking and asbestos" would be nice either way. I mean, I don't think people will take this seriously if you drop a claim like that and then just don't back it up with evidence

>> No.71718855
File: 113 KB, 646x667, shinjyo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71718855

>>71718831
>p-please stop making these threads goyem

https://mdsafetech.org/2019/03/25/cell-tower-to-be-removed-after-4th-ripon-student-diagnosed-with-cancer/

http://it-takes-time.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Shinjyo-2014-Significant-Decrease-of-Clinical-Symptoms-after-Mobile-Phone-Base-Station-Removal-.pdf

>> No.71718858

>>71718831
>a piece of news

the brainlet shows his true colors

>msm say it = good

>> No.71718870

>>71718581
Nigga I work 8 hours a day for 5 days a week in an evironment completely full with antennas trasmitting 5GHz and 2.4GHz alond with radio cells and mobile phones. If your pics were something true I would have been already dead 5 years ago.

>> No.71718872

>>71718870
>"nigga"
>anecdote
fuck off reddit nigger

>> No.71718876

>>71718831
He might just be trolling, I think. He never seems to have anything conclusive to give, just that one study that hinted that there might be some health effects and then it's just some less than reliable news articles and whatnot. Not sure if this is some weird hobby to troll with 5G or he seriously thinks this is how you convince people.

>> No.71718892
File: 290 KB, 633x698, no insurance.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71718892

>>71718876
Why cant your master get insurance on his microwave transmitter?

>> No.71718914

>>71718892
Are you okay my friend?

>> No.71718925

>>71718914
very much so. Why is your master struggling to attain insurance?

>> No.71718929

>>71718892
Based schizo.
Because 5G wi-fi ilnesses is not recognized as having health problems so it's only normal they refuse to cover it up. That more a burocratic problem than anything.

>> No.71718933

>>71718925
Who is my master, exactly?

>> No.71718937

>>71718892
>Insurance company says they won't cover made-up hypochondriac diseases
seems fine to me

>> No.71718940

>>71718929
*5G Wi-Fi is not recognized to cause health problems
Forgive my ESL

>> No.71718947

>>71718929
>schizo
oy vey
>there are no problems it's bureaucratic
so why not just insure instead of comparing it to asbestos?

>>71718933
the one writing your rapidly diminishing paychecks

>> No.71718956

>>71718947
read >>71718937

>> No.71718965

>>71718947
My mom gives me an allowance, is she my master? And what does she have to do with 5G?

>> No.71718967

>>71718929
>>71718937
https://www.lloyds.com/news-and-risk-insight/risk-reports/library/technology/emf
>“The danger with EMF is that, like asbestos, the exposure insurers face is underestimated and could grow exponentially and be with us for many years.”

oh no no nooooo

>> No.71718968

>>71718035
>>wifi and 5G more dangerous than smoking and asbestos
sauce me up

>> No.71718978

>>71718968
Don't bother, he never delivers, just tries to start talking about something else instead of giving any studied etc.

>> No.71718983

>>71718929
>>71718937
>>71718956
https://www.insurancenews.com.au/international/swiss-re-labels-5g-an-emerging-risk

>we know 5G is going to maim and kill and the lawsuits will cost trillions of dollars, ergo we will not insure

OH NO NOOOOOO NOO NO NO

>> No.71718991

>>71718967
>Unfortunately, due to the potential long term impacts of EMF exposure on health, there are so far no definitive conclusions as to whether EMF is harmful or not.
Directly from your article. At least try to read them before posting.

>> No.71718997
File: 126 KB, 926x764, 2G vs 3G cancer rates.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71718997

>>71718968
>>71718978
https://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/results/areas/cellphones/index.html

https://ehtrust.org/science/myth-vs-fact-national-toxicology-program-cell-phone-cancer-study/

see
>>71718365
>>71718374

>> No.71719005

>>71718967
>>71718983
Let me know when there exists even a single peer-reviewed study on the effects of high frequency radio waves.

>> No.71719007

>>71718983
This article only cover potential risks and has no factual evidence. Try again schizo.

>> No.71719010

>>71718991
>>71719005
see
>>71718997

>The National Toxicology Program (NTP) study found an association between cell phone radiation and cancer prompting an astonishing chorus of criticism from almost every prominent media outlet in the country.

You are paid by those same media outlets to damage control 5G on 4chan. Cope!

>> No.71719023

>MATLAB plot window screenshot
>not an exported svg image
I don't trust retarded peoples opinions.

>> No.71719024
File: 282 KB, 514x652, 1535339475578.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719024

>>71719010
delet

>> No.71719028

>>71718983
>Privacy issues, security breaches and espionage are the key fears as 4G, the current cellular standard, makes way.
seems fair

>> No.71719031

>>71719010
Yes, why not band 4G altogether then? 5G isn't written at all there

>> No.71719033

>>71719023
big reach
big seethe
big cope

>> No.71719038

>>71719010
Okay then, just don't use a fucking cell phone you anti-vax tier idiot. If 2G and 3G cellphone radiation already correlates to increased cancer rates (i.e. you believe the "cell phones cause cancer" fud) then 4g and 5g don't fucking matter, anybody using a cell phone is fucked entirely.
You may as well run around shouting about how smoking a pack a day causes lung cancer if you actually believe the bullshit you're reading.

>> No.71719045

>>71718997
Doesn't claim wifi and 5G are more dangerous though. Anything else or was this it?

>> No.71719053

>>71718997
they only mention smoking and asbestos as risk that weren't recognized at the time, not as less dangerous than wifi/5g

>> No.71719068
File: 873 KB, 1324x752, industry vs non industry studies.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719068

>>71719028
ofc they're told the minimize the actual issue or else the cat's out the bag

>>71719031
the study used old much less toxic 2G/3G signals, one frequency at a time. the experiment was designed to fail with destructive interference and the rats still got malignant heart and brain cancers compared to controls

>>71719038
>you anti-vax tier idiot
i fit in right goys

>>71719045
>>71719053
same old fun and dance

>> No.71719076

>>71719023
The funny part is he made a beginner's mistake on the second graph that's a result of directly copying stackexchange code without knowing how matlab deals with fourier transforms.

>> No.71719086

>>71719068
Yes, why not ban 4G? Why didn't people back then fear 4G as much as 5G, when 2G and 3G is already bad?

>> No.71719091

>>71719076
>If i throw in a bunch of retarded buzzwords I win
I bypassed the compwessor!

>> No.71719099

>>71719068
>ofc they're told the minimize the actual issue
It's their core business to accurately predict this stuff though

>> No.71719104

>>71719010
I didn't read 5G in that article, that's a completely unrelated response.

>> No.71719108

>>71719091
Ok retard
Know how I can tell you've never used MATLAB for signal analysis?

>> No.71719110

>>71719076
the first two graphs are not transforms they're recording of actual signal also, retard

some guesswork is involved until actual 5G modulation architecture is released

>>71719099
or just skirt it if they know it's going to explode in the faces of their customers

>> No.71719113

>>71719068
>No u!
not an argument faggot.
If 2g/3g are harmful then we've been fucked for the last 30 years, and there's absolutely nothing to show for it that you're claiming. Even if we just don't "fund the right studies" as you're claiming now because you're a backpedaling idiot, then it doesn't fucking matter. 5g isn't some boogeyman problem if what you're claiming is true, we'd have to completely annihilate the entire cell tower network.

>> No.71719115

This thread is quite similar to the AMD and Intel shills really, throwing infographics and news link all over the place together with random shills

>> No.71719124

>>71719068
>same old fun and dance
It's not fun though, it's just dumb. Next time, just make a thread about how the threat could be "similar" (in that it was though of as harmless), that way you won't end up with the dick in your hand and (if you think the article is credible), you're actually right. Just an advice.

>> No.71719135

>>71719108
I can tell you've never used MATLAB because you don't understand what is and isn't MATLAB in OP image

>>71719113
2G/3G used much less toxic modulation and had much lower coverage
5G is ultra-modulated blanket coverage with collimation tech and signal densification

>>71719124
You're not winning this thread, same as all the previous threads.

>> No.71719141

5G hasn’t been proven to be safe or unsafe yet faggots


Now suck my dick

>> No.71719142

>>71719068
So the study used 2G/3G signals? then if the study is right we're already walking cancer cells.

>> No.71719145

>>71719135
Toxic modulation

>> No.71719147

>>71719141
vast majority of contemporary science shows microwave radiation is a Class 1 carcinogen

Bioinitiative.org

>> No.71719154
File: 58 KB, 623x618, 5G.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719154

>>71719142
2G/3G is an added minor biological stressor
4G LTE/5G is the primary biological stressor

>> No.71719157

>>71719147
>microwave
>same type as 5G signal
Do you even know what the fuck are you talking about?

>> No.71719158
File: 1.01 MB, 995x1403, 1554705577991.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719158

>>71719110
Oh fucking lel you actually went through and changed it after getting dabbed on every time you posted it
Original pic
https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S10642320#p10643057

>> No.71719161

>>71719135
>You're not winning this thread, same as all the previous threads.
I mean, people asked for proofs on your claim and you couldn't provide. It's not really a win as much it's a loss for you. All you're doing with this shit is making everyone who has reservations about 5G look like a total nutcase, which is unfortunate.

>> No.71719171

>>71719158
Forgot to add, I'll admit I made a mistake by only looking at the thumbnail and assuming it was the same picture you've been spamming and that you hadn't changed the second graph.

>> No.71719172

>>71719157
look up densification with regards to 5G. all 5G signals are microwave radiation

>>71719158
>loser tranny obsessed with archives still
your pastebin didn't change the outcome of this thread, and the old image is still applicable

>>71719161
bioinitiative.org
type 5G into any social media, normies hate it
you'll be out of a job in a few months im afraid

>> No.71719179

>>71719038
>pushing vax too

You are a walking programmed reddit and Morty fag

Kill yourself

>> No.71719184

>>71719172
>look up
You're the one claiming things, YOU POST THE PROOFS.

>> No.71719186
File: 46 KB, 884x287, cope.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719186

>shills obviously ordered to completely avoid mentioning the NTP study

OH NOOOOOOOOO NO NO

>> No.71719188

The fact that there are only 12 people here means you guys should just ignore and filter him away

>> No.71719198

>>71719172
>Reeing because there's a record of your stupidity that people can reference instead of pretending this is their first time seeing your spam

>> No.71719203

>>71719135
You're still not addressing the fact that if what you're saying is true then we're fucked either way. Cigarettes are cigarettes, so 5g doesn't matter. You'd have to tear down the whole system to get rid of the problem. Your argument is completely moot.

>>71719179
>reddit spacing
you've outed yourself, kike

>> No.71719206

>>71719172
>densification
not a word
>all 5g signals are microwave radiation
doesn't mean anything

>> No.71719211

>>71719198
ok tranny

>>71719203
>anti-vax is kike
LMAO

>You'd have to tear down the whole system to get rid of the problem
based. damage control harder shill.

>> No.71719215

>>71719172
If you have proofs, why not just post them instead of running around in circles and trying to change the topic? Either they said 5G/wifi is worse than asbestos and smoking or not and you haven't shown us anything that says that. You're making every 5G sceptic look bad. I'm starting to think that's what you're trying to do.

>> No.71719218

>>71719203
Reddit spacing Is a literal sub 4 year old newfag meme made up by newfag rats like you

>saying kike trying to fit in

Kill yourself redditor

>> No.71719223

>>71719206
>not a word
yikes, https://www.rcrwireless.com/20161109/fundamentals/network-densification-5g-tag31-tag99
>doesnt mean anything
you're empty headed

>>71719215
you're low information and losing control of the narrative, try bioinitiative.org to get up to speed shill-kun

>> No.71719229

>>71719203
>muh reddit spacing

Thanks for proving youre a newfag rat. Vax shill cuck

https://i.warosu.org/data/g/img/0710/82/1558659440421.png

>> No.71719233

>>71719206
>densification
>not a word
Ok dude at least where refuting the Schizo posts try to be smart

>> No.71719241

>>71719158
Interestingly enough the source you keep citing still has the original graph with the same error
http://wi-cancer.info/antenna_sickness.aspx
Not very professional of you to doctor a screenshot of a source without telling anyone :DD

>> No.71719252

>>71719241
there is no error in the graph, I (not the shill you're replying to) just switched out the second graph with a matlab render to get closer to the first two graphs

>> No.71719255

>>71719188
True. It's always the same. He makes absurd claims, then isn't able to back them up and just makes new claims. If he just stuck to that NTP study and talked about that and how it would compare to effect on humans and so on, things would be fine and you'd actually get some discussion on the tech going. But no, it's just this insanity every single day. Just look at this reply where I asked proofs for his original claim.
>>71719223
>you're low information and losing control of the narrative, try bioinitiative.org to get up to speed shill-kun
Just look at this shit. He isn't even trying.

>> No.71719270

>>71719252
There is an error in the second graph and it's pretty obvious.

>> No.71719274

>>71719255
based, 5G is safe now and ill microwave my balls now

>> No.71719287

>>71719270
no there is no error, all the graphs posted represent the same or mostly the same information in different formats

>> No.71719293

>>71719287
Look very closely at the second graph and see if you can spot the little fucky wucky :3

>> No.71719303

>>71719293
dump the scat now

https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S10708724

>> No.71719318
File: 612 KB, 1512x2308, 1531385181102.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719318

>>71719303
>Deflecting when questions don't go your way
Escape ur cycles my dude

>> No.71719327

>>71719318
this whole thread has gone my way

>> No.71719331

>>71718855
desu the school is probably made of asbestos and they don't want to refurbish the inside because it will cost them a few millions to dispose of the cancerous materials.

>> No.71719337

>>71719327
lmao, this guy

>> No.71719345

>>71719318
This game is so underrated I never thought I would find memes about it, thank you anon

>> No.71719358

>>71719337
just look at the popular reaction to 5G my dude. where do you think all that animosity is coming from?
>inb4 russians
;)

>> No.71719359

>>71719318
>you gain brozouf
>you gain brozouf
>you gain brozouf
Oh fuck you I shouldn't be laughing when it's Real Schizo Hours

>> No.71719361

>>71719218
>>71719223
>>71719229
>>71719233
holy shit the shilling is strong.
good lord. what even is your faggots angle?

>> No.71719366
File: 128 KB, 852x728, 1542624104216.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719366

>>71719327
Ok buddy
The graph still has an error btw

>>71719345
E.Y.E is notorious for the huge amount of memes it generated. Make a thread on /v/ some time and see what you've been missing out on

>> No.71719372

>>71719361
>its the people who are against the rich telecom corporations and monopolies that are the shills! Not me!
>*turns on his rick and Morty Talmudvision programming*

>> No.71719373

>>71719358
>where do you think all that animosity is coming from?
Mostly ignorance?
>>71719361
Dude I'm not on the Schizo side you fucking inbred. I just pointed out that "densification" IS INDEED a recognised word. Nothing more.

>> No.71719375
File: 42 KB, 448x539, 1533435940127.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719375

>>71719359
>>71719361
>>71719366
>Zey are vaking up to ze 5G Shonrim! Quick, gather ze infant blood and foreskins!

>> No.71719377
File: 50 KB, 605x500, 1545372510650.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719377

>>71719359
how is schizophrenia even real just smash that mf MAINT button and restore your mental balance

>> No.71719392

>>71719375
>it's da joos
ok

>> No.71719395

>>71719318
>>71719359
>>71719366
>>71719377
>lose thread
>try to turn it into an unrelated subject
it's not quite scat but it is a dead cat on the table

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_cat_strategy

>> No.71719410
File: 2.95 MB, 3264x2318, 1536324885688.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719410

Pic related is the retard you're replying to, just sage, report and hide you dumbfucks.

>> No.71719415

>>71719358
>just look at the popular reaction
I am, that's why I'm laughing. I like you. I think you're a complete nutter, but I like you.

>> No.71719420

>>71719395
No we're laughing at you since you utterly failed to bring a valid proof that 5G is worse than asbestos in this thread.
It's like the 'ol Spiderman Threads

>> No.71719422

>>71719395
of course they do. In true modernist redditor fashion they are incapable of discourse not involving "memes" and le funny references.

>> No.71719424

>>71719415
5G is safe now, transmitters are staying up now

>> No.71719432

>>71719424
Oh?

>> No.71719434
File: 684 KB, 615x615, 1551706709187.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719434

>>71719395
Protip if you don't want your threads to devolve into discussing a game about a schizophrenic guy who's stuck repeating the same actions over and over again then don't act like a schizophrenic guy stuck repeating the same actions over and over again.

>> No.71719445

>>71719434
epic organic thread slide goldstein

>> No.71719461
File: 220 KB, 700x490, 1553354246986.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719461

>>71719445
Hey man the industry tranny union got me double overtime pay for posting on 4chan on a holiday.

>> No.71719473

>>71719461
>dump viddy game images scat didnt work last time!
it's really working on the goy feeders

>> No.71719480

>>71719434
>HHAHAHA dude fucking vidya references man
>you know what this thread reminds me of? HARRY POTTER!
>MAN I love marvel movies this is so epic!

Kill yourself retard. There is nothing schizophrenic about this thread so stop spewing it 24/7 like the subhuman reddit meme man you are you pathetic cunt. Youve never met a schizophrenic in your life.

>> No.71719497
File: 80 KB, 522x630, 1554512744888.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719497

>>71719473
>Implying I'm the scatposter
I hope you're being facetious and don't actually believe that there's only one person who likes to fuck with you

>> No.71719501

>>71719480
>Youve never met a schizophrenic in your life.
How can you be so sure? We're talking to one in this very moment!

>> No.71719502

>>71719497
the only people being fucked with in these threads are telecoms shills. enjoy your pay deduction.

>> No.71719525

>>71719501
Hilarious. Op posts legitimate content and all you retards can do is spam and post your "ebin" reddit shithead memes. Really telling who the real shitposting scum of this site are.

Your lowest form of humor spam isnt funny shitheel.

>> No.71719526

>>71719502
I never get if those shill claims are serious, meaning the anon really believe everyone disagreeing with him is always a shill, or if it's just a 4chan meme.

>> No.71719537
File: 50 KB, 510x546, 1536822697863.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719537

>>71719502
You're just ultra jelly that the industry tranny union gets me all these sick benefits like a paid vacation day for every 5G microcell I deploy near a school.

>> No.71719539

>>71719525
Yes legitimate content totally unrelated to his first claim, being
>wifi and 5G more dangerous than smoking and asbestos

>> No.71719560
File: 60 KB, 675x712, mpv-shot0013.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719560

>>71719135
>toxic modulation

>> No.71719561
File: 358 KB, 939x692, pall cell mechanism slide.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719561

>>71719526
you go out of your way to ignore science and dozens if not hundreds of links to evidence. you blindly tell us all that 5G is safe and microwave radiation cannot hurt anyone despite the vast majority of contemporary science saying otherwise. you've done this for weeks now, you are here 24/7. you even dump scat and spam threads when things dont go your way in an attempt to get the threads censored (https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S10708724)

really boggles the noggin

>> No.71719578

>>71719561
Hold on I thought I was supposed to be the scat spammer?
Make up your mind!

>> No.71719586

>>71719525
That's how it always worked here, fucking summerfag.
Don't you remember rule #11?
>All your carefully picked arguments can easily be ignored.
That's how it has always been, and how it always will be. Get used to it or GTFO

>> No.71719587

>>71719560
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4539441/

>Indeed, pulsed or modulated electromagnetic signals (radiation) are found in numerous studies published since the midseventies to be more bioactive than continuous signals of identical other parameters (intensity, frequency, duration, waveform, etc.)

>> No.71719595

There is no graphite. You're delusional.

>> No.71719597
File: 354 KB, 734x641, 1560519773214.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719597

>>71719578
fugg forgot pic

>> No.71719611

>>71719561
See, this is what's funny about being anonymous. I started browsing /g/ again only today and you actually think i'm here 24/7
Never leave, my friend.

>> No.71719614
File: 236 KB, 750x486, 1560128172990.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719614

>>71719561
>you even dump scat and spam threads when things dont go your way in an attempt to get the threads censored (https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S10708724)
>that archive link

>> No.71719623

>>71719434
These are really entertaining though

>> No.71719635

>>71719595
>>/tv/

>> No.71719641

>>71719461
What holiday?

>> No.71719642

>>71719614
Responding to yourself I see
https://warosu.org/g/thread/S71646789#p71656707
Good thing the mods mass deleted all your posts in this thread

>> No.71719645

>>71719539
I dont care about his initial comparison considering hes at least posted on topic content and studies.

Go back to /v/eddit you little kid

>>71719586
>summerfag

How rich. A reddit meme spamming /v/editor calling me a summerfag. So far only one person in this thread has referenced or posted anything factual and its definitely not you bunch.

Hopefully the mods actually do their jobs for once in their life and give you spamming newfags a ban.

>> No.71719652

>>71719561
>the shills actually dumped scat
Like they're spamming video game nonsense itt

>> No.71719654

>136 posts
>19 IPs
MENTAL ILLNESS

>> No.71719659
File: 455 KB, 600x514, 1545322991973.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719659

>>71719641
July 4 you disgusting communist

>> No.71719665

>>71719659
What happens on July 4

>> No.71719668

>>71719366
>Make a thread on /v/ some time and see what you've been missing out on
Will do. See you there culter

>> No.71719669
File: 875 KB, 720x480, look! a faggot!.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719669

>>71719038
>"NO UR WRONG!"
>gets BTFO'd
>"SO WHAT IF UR RIGHT?"
The absolute state of shills

>> No.71719696

>>71719645
Which facts?! All I see are a bunch of unrelated old studies NOT SHOWING anything that can corroborate the initial OP claim, therefore making this entire thread useless.

>> No.71719714

>>71718624
>>71718870
>still can't address the message and can only attack Ops character

>> No.71719720
File: 263 KB, 949x531, ddda.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719720

>>71719696
>therefore making this entire thread useless.

>> No.71719733
File: 176 KB, 888x483, 1561239660759.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719733

>>71719665
Freedom

>>71719714
>pls refute my spam item by item even though I'll just go NO U and pretend it never happened in the future
No U

>> No.71719750

>>71719696
>>71719733
Stop replying, retard, he's a literal redditor, see >>71719410
Funny how redditards always go into full damage control every time they get called out for their retarded post formatting.

>> No.71719753

>>71719696
>if something isnt brand new its worthless

Fucking really retard? I'm going to bed.

Your fucking 5g and vax shilling will never be as cut and dry as you want it to be and science isnt about blindly following and regurgitating like you cunts do.

>> No.71719766
File: 1.16 MB, 1366x768, 1537614731515.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719766

>>71719750
I know, it's just fun to make him angry and push him deeper into paranoia

>> No.71719774

>>71719750
>>71719766
>we are winning via ad hominem g-guys!!
tranny shills get more pathetic by the day, join the 40%

>> No.71719785

>>71719750
I've been saging since I started posting dude don't worry. It's way too funny.
>>71719753
Ooh what is science then about? Please enlight me.

>> No.71719793

>>71719766
This.
Based E.Y.E. poster

>> No.71719795

>>71719785
why did you just get a new IP

>> No.71719803

so glad to be a pajeet while 5g is rolled out in the land of the free and china

>> No.71719812
File: 19 KB, 411x306, 1548377222918.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719812

>>71719785
>Ooh what is science then about? Please enlight me.
Agreeing with him

>> No.71719830
File: 214 KB, 500x721, 1560815273644.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719830

>> No.71719833

>>71719795
Because my router just restarted sorry for the inconvenience

>> No.71719837

>>71719833
ok telecoms shill ;)

>> No.71719840

>>71719812
>SBaHJ refrance
Ok fuck you I'm at work I shouldn't laugh like this.

>> No.71719844
File: 112 KB, 571x439, 1560816260709.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719844

>> No.71719851

>>71719837
I can do this all day just watch

>> No.71719854

>>71719844
>telecoms tranny actually made more of these edits of his comrades
lmao this is seriously pathetic

>> No.71719863
File: 59 KB, 624x420, 1560780805238.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719863

>> No.71719870

>>71719851
out of all shills i'd imagine telecoms shills would have the fastest IP switching

>> No.71719888
File: 69 KB, 700x467, 1560781182363.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719888

>>71719854
>2 images
>already seething

>> No.71719896
File: 73 KB, 815x703, 4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719896

>>71719844
>>71719863
>>71719888
you are already pic related

>> No.71719904

>>71719870
Yeah unfortunately I'm not high enough to request a personal DSLAM like the executives, again sorry for the inconvenience.

>> No.71719906
File: 181 KB, 735x794, 1560781327857.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719906

>> No.71719924

>>71719896
>tranny calling other people trannies
LMAO
M
A
O

>> No.71719926
File: 173 KB, 720x526, comparison of standards exposure and effects.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719926

>lose debate
>spam garbage
let's get back to science

>> No.71719941
File: 40 KB, 600x594, 128769840482.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719941

What the fuck has this thread become

>> No.71719955

>>71719941
after the telecoms shills lose the debate they attempt derail by any means necessary. standard protocol.

>> No.71719971

>>71719812
enough with cybermancy posting

>> No.71719982

this is going to be an interesting time in the next 10 years. fetuses, eggs and sperm are very fragile, if 5g does cause problems then we will see with birth defects. especially in densely populated cities.

>> No.71719983
File: 4 KB, 512x342, 1538450816221.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71719983

>>71719941
The special olympics

>> No.71719987

>>71718365
This is 3g and 4g. They have better penetration by the way, so 5G is probably less dangerous unless you're right next to the base station, because 5G literally drops like 90% of its power when passing through any solid object.

>> No.71719996

>>71719926
What even is that? It measures power density about devices related with.. with what exactly?
Legitimately curious here explain.

>> No.71720015

>>71719987
no it's 2G/3G and 5G uses both mhz and ghz frequencies

>> No.71720026

>>71719996
the names of the studies are on the left of the graph, check them out if you want to see methodology

>> No.71720071

>>71720015
Of course they do. Carrier wave needs to be to a certain frequency to propagate. what is different is the modulation, which is totally unrelated since it's just datas. What matters in propagation is the carrier, and because 5G needs to transport more datas, the carrier tends to be on a higher frequency, which logically cannot propagate farther than lower frequencies. That's just physics.

>> No.71720098

>>71720071
5G will utilize signal densification, which means "as many frequencies as we can cram in at once"
https://www.rcrwireless.com/20161109/fundamentals/network-densification-5g-tag31-tag99

>> No.71720141

>>71720098
>The company’s definition for network densification is “adding more cell sites to increase the amount of available capacity.”
No from your article it just means they need to install more cells since the signal is so high in frequency it propagates like shit.
It's not as many frequencies as they can, it's one frequency repeated through all the city to maximize the reception of the signal.

>> No.71720156

>>71720141
https://www.microwavejournal.com/articles/32235-the-challenges-of-5g-network-densification

here's a more in-depth article
>5G densification will be accomplished in space, time and frequency

>> No.71720202

>>71720156
That article is saying the exact same shit I explained to you.
Densification just means adding more cells per square meter. Of course they have different frequency configuration, that's how it has always been for 2G, 3G and 4G you fucking idiot. signals never use one single carrier wave, your cellphone request a carrier wave based on the distance from the antenna, this frequency determine your maximum speed and signal reception.

>> No.71720219

>>71720202
you have not read the article.

>> No.71720243

>>71720219
I'm not going to read the article. I'm not going to argue with you.
You prove your idiocy simply by being scared and attempting to spread fear.

>> No.71720245

>>71720219
No I read it, you just lack the basis of telecommunications to properly talk about this topic

>> No.71720248

Basically they're very close to finding the cancer cure, but don't want to lose out on money. So they're going to make cancer more common through radiowaves and then announce the cure.

In the end, everything is big pharma.

>> No.71720262

>>71720243
>>71720245
lol

>> No.71720289
File: 22 KB, 614x494, newfags cant even og filename.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71720289

>>71720262

>> No.71720378

>>71718035
Go die of measles with the rest of your anti-vax friends and family

>> No.71720448
File: 52 KB, 800x668, m_10234.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71720448

>>71720378

>> No.71720462

>>71720248
no they arent. everything is now red taped government research. they find the cure for cancer then they arent too far off from finding the fix for cell degradation.

>> No.71720500

How many Gs away are we from cellular network technology emitting ionizing radiation?

>> No.71720539

>>71720500
Like, 2 maybe 1 and a half.

>> No.71720577

>>71720500
3G (cdma) operates at 1.9Ghz, 4G operates at 600-900Mhz, 5G operates at 5-30Ghz

There's really no telling. Maybe some advanced processing and modulation comes along and they can shove 10x the bandwidth into a 5Ghz range.

>> No.71720672

>>71720500
I think this is a key thing that tech and science-illiterates fail to understand. The "Gs" mean nothing. Moving from 4G to 5G doesn't mean we're 'adding an extra G of something' or anything. The G just stands for Generation. 3G was third-generation. 4G was 4th generation. 5G will be the 5th.
As for what Generation we'll see ionizing radiation, we can't see into the future of course but my guess is never. Reason? we already experimented with it in products in the 1950s, and it didn't go over so well
https://thehistoryvault.co.uk/the-radium-craze-americas-lethal-love-affair-by-matthew-moss/

>> No.71720792

>>71720672
It's a trick question.

Do you really think people are going to develop and use literal nuclear-class radiation as a widespread communications technology?
That's silly, it's beyond silly, there's no point in creating a thing that is going to kill all of your customers.

>> No.71721007

>>71720792
Exactly.

>> No.71721168

>>71720792
>there's no point in creating a thing that is going to kill all of your customers.
asbestos, tobacco, thalidomide, mobile phones, wireless

>> No.71721216

>>71721168
all these shit and for what? there have been better alternatives

>> No.71721228

Its true. Findings in Norway just published, 5G is a class B carcinogen

>> No.71721381

>>71720378
you're welcome to explain how rejecting corporate products is equivalent to deadly disease any time, seething 5g tranny

>> No.71721539

>>71718035
>not properly labeling your axes in "figure 1"
Why should I trust an amateur like this?

>> No.71721589

Considering that these waves are way way lower energy than the sun and x-rays, do you plan to never get another x-ray and to never go outside ever again? I mean if wifi is giving you cancer imagine what the sun will do to you in a short time.

>> No.71721630

>>71721589
>dude electronvolts mean that all those studies showing health effects dont exist
based useful idiot

>> No.71721635

>>71721589
OP may be a retard, but what kind of argument is this? We have limits on how often we should be x-rayed and you should limit your exposure to UV from the sun. These are not controversial opinions here.

>> No.71721638
File: 32 KB, 450x707, 1453124557449.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71721638

>>71718035
yes because people who designed, built, tested and approved it won't have phones or live near them or are they all suicidal?

>> No.71721661

>>71721638
I remember someone had a study in one of these threads where the WHO offices responsible for setting standards (which are very high) had microwave levels below the bioinitiative recommendations

ironic

>> No.71721685

>>71718035
It isn't dangerous. There is literally zero actual evidence of danger from wifi or 5g.

Google "non-ionizing radiation"

>> No.71721690

>>71721685
shill

>> No.71721713

>>71721690
>spam /g/ and /sci/ for months, non-stop
>everyone else is a shill
kys

>> No.71721721

>>71721690
>presents an actual argument against conspiritard nonsense
>gets called a shill

yep, this is /g/ all right

>> No.71721724
File: 91 KB, 766x792, 1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71721724

>>71721713
>>71721721

>> No.71721733

>>71718651
Weaker? Wi-fi is 2.4 and 5 GHz, orders of magnitudes stronger than FM waves

>> No.71721742

>>71721733
>electronvolts
>power density
lets try to remember the difference shill

>> No.71721744

>>71721721
It's a /pol/ newfag coming from reddit, see
>>71719410

>> No.71721757

>>71721724
>no argument
shill

>> No.71721768

>>71721757
>google non ionizing
is not an argument

>> No.71721778

>>71721768
>read random article
is not an argument either

>> No.71721793

>>71721778
>30 million dollar NTP study
>random article
ok tranny

>> No.71722020

>>71719987
>because 5G literally drops like 90% of its power when passing through any solid object

yeah dropping it right into you, unless you are indoors

>> No.71722211

>>71721168
Two of those things were used before modern medicine and science were able to identify carcinogens, and the latter are the fear monger topic of the thread
Try again.

>> No.71722324

>>71722211
>Two of those things were used before modern medicine and science were able to identify carcinogens

>can't entertain the idea there could be long term consequences, shit we don't know currently or just lobby skewing results

pick two and rollout cancer for everyone. Modern medicine can't even replicate most studies

>> No.71722884

>>71718035
>>wifi and 5G more dangerous than smoking and asbestos

I hope they install one in my garden

>> No.71723003

>fewer squiggly lines cause less cancer
>more squiggly lines cause more cancer
>look at all of these squiggly lines
>COMMON SENSE
obviously there has been a conspiracy to cover this up

>> No.71723317

>>71723003
Dude lmao just wait for 9G networks. It will radiate all your fears away

>> No.71723324

>>71723003
im not getting any discernible meaning from this post

>> No.71723340

>>71723317
>9G
Yeepppppp Thats *SiPs* 1999G

>> No.71724143
File: 123 KB, 416x435, 1536492480971.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71724143

5G SAFE

>> No.71724363

have you asked for 5g or is it pushed on you? That's the only thing you need to honestly answer to yourself

>> No.71725789

>>71722211
And towards the end when people started fighting out asbestos, leaded gas and radium were bad guess what happened? Dumb fucks like you insisted otherwise for the same reason. Science had the same corporate shills as now getting paid to find the data they wanted, and it took time for people to accept the large scale damage of what had been done. Yet there it was, cover up and all.

>> No.71726076

>>71718035
>complaining about 5G when total solar irradiance is over 1kW/m^2
Don't forget to wear sunscreen anons

>> No.71726093

>>71718365
So what are the dangers of smoking and asbestos again?

>> No.71726142
File: 3.30 MB, 4000x3000, DSC_0474.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71726142

>tfw people stopped posting half bare tree claiming 5G killed leaf growth

>> No.71726286
File: 85 KB, 1200x800, 349F3D2C-EDCD-4528-99EB-8F729CEAA3B5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71726286

>>71718035
5G is safe brainlet

>> No.71726462
File: 18 KB, 252x291, normal_poster.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71726462

>>71726286

>> No.71726643

>>71719038
>just don't use a fucking cell phone
The cellphone isn't the problem. The problem is the towers. You don't need a cellphone for the tower signal to reach you. They and you are not magnets.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action