Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/g/ - Technology


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 826 KB, 1002x1480, 1529536038099.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66439668 No.66439668 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe] [rbt]

#BREAKING Intel CEO Krzanich resigns over relationship with employee

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1009785596737478658

INTEL INSIDE

>> No.66439689
File: 178 KB, 330x319, keklectric.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66439689

>>66439668
oh my god is this real?
8700keks right here

>> No.66439708

that's a nice excuse to get rid of him

>> No.66439713

>>66439708
literally thinking this - they have probably known about it for years and they are finally just using it as ammo now because they decided they don't want him around anymore.
the insider trading thing before spectre should've been enough to oust him, but whatever.

>> No.66439720

>>66439708
as an AMD fanboy i am worried that intel will shape it up

>> No.66439724

>>66439668

falso at places
@falsopiano
5m5 minutes ago
Replying to @AFP

Intel inside...

>> No.66439726

>>66439668
I'm polish, can confirm that's true.

>> No.66439728

>>66439720
don't worry, it's not just leadership. Intel is, at the moment, fucked because of engineering problems

>> No.66439733

>>66439720
At this point I don't think any CEO could right the incel ship.

>> No.66439740

>>66439724
yeah so what I copied him
>>66439728
you're right their issue is stagnation in development

>> No.66439755

>>66439720
why? Competition is always good.

>> No.66439756
File: 87 KB, 426x426, sunitha-krishnan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66439756

>>66439668
Indian CEO when xD

>> No.66439771

>>66439733

AMD’s going to go down first. Even with a better architecture, Intel is still dominating sales of a dying market (desktop PC)

>> No.66439777
File: 38 KB, 660x394, 155661.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66439777

>inb4 Jim Keller or Raja are the new intel CEOs

>> No.66439780

>>66439771
Servers though

>> No.66439782

>>66439708

> Intel Corp. removed Brian Krzanich as chief executive officer after the company learned he had previously had a consensual relationship with an employee, a violation of the company’s policies, Bloomberg News reports.
> he had previously had

Doesn't sound like a super new development, but probably sounds nicer than
> completely fucked shit up
or
> insider trading

>> No.66439815

>>66439771
You apparently don't understand how this whole thing works. There's a reason why Coke and Pepsi are both profitable.
AMD has been gaining immensely the past couple years. I don't think either of them are going "down" - it's more of an ebb and flow of a river.

>> No.66439858

>>66439771
>Spectre
>Meltdown
>Hyperthreading vulnerability
>More vulnerabilities than cores at this point
>1770w water cooler 5ghz 28 core xeon demo losing to 250w 32 core threadripper 2
>i9 housefires
>2700x beats 8700k in "real" workloads by over double
incel on suicide watch aside from gaymers who dont know any better and r/pcmasterace

>> No.66439903

>>66439728
Jim Keller is working for Intel.

>> No.66439905

>>66439858
>losing to 250w 32 core threadripper 2
to be fair, it won (7000+ on cinebench). No one will be able to overclock to those speeds tho...

>> No.66439913

>>66439668
Who would have thought, that when Intel last year was named "most just" they couldn't be more correct

>> No.66439920

>>66439903
and that'll be a problem in a five years

>> No.66439942

>>66439905
Yeah and it comes with a fucking refrigerator

>> No.66439993

>>66439903
>>66439920
Jim Keller (aka Jew Killer) will literally destroy Intel from the inside, he's /ourguy/.

>> No.66440013

>>66439668
THE FALL

Requesting a /tv/ thread: whom would you cast in the inevitable biopic?

>> No.66440018

>>66439668
MEME MAGIC

>> No.66440032

>>66439713
>>66439782
This, it totally sounds like he's fired for something shady and this "had a consensual relationship with an employee years ago" is the least damaging reason they could come up with.

I wouldn't be shocked if some news about illegal Intel contracts with OEMs or insider trading or something similar comes out sometime the next few months. Regardless.. multi-million companies don't just fire the CEO for some flimsy reason like this. There's clearly something else going on.

>> No.66440034

>>66439668
>krzanich is basically polish
umm the surname and his parents are croatian

the state of this technology board

>> No.66440056

where were you when justnich is kill?

>> No.66440083

>>66440056
At work, read on 4chan
Phone ring
"justnich is kill"
No

>> No.66440087

>>66440056
> taking a shit with my T420
> go to /g/.com
> "justnich" is kill

>> No.66440092

>>66439668
>consensual relationship
LOL the truth is all about inside trading and failing to deliver in every way.

>> No.66440102

>>66440056
browsing kikebook and there's a post from videocardz.com about JUSTed BK

>> No.66440105
File: 76 KB, 1000x1000, DOGGO HUANG.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66440105

>new CEO info leaked
JHH's dog

>> No.66440106

>>66440092
this. They won't admit how fucked they actually are ever.

>> No.66440111

Holy shit this looks real. Hahaha....A haha a a a... this is great. Too bad I didn't short Intel when I had the cash. The shitposting hasn't even started yet, I can't wait.

>> No.66440116

>>66440105
Well his niece is AMD CEO so it makes sense, that fucker is into monopolies you see.

>> No.66440119

>>66439668
>BREAKING Intel CEO Krzanich resigns over relationship with employee

Is it because the employee was black and someone realised, "Who the fuck employs black people at a tech company"? So he resigned because it was he who let the side down?

>> No.66440122
File: 175 KB, 960x1240, NUMBER ONE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66440122

>>66439668
Truly the most JUST (former) CEO in America.

>> No.66440123
File: 84 KB, 960x637, Xg-7hpg0SBH_o_dURP1zC8wkSV7zrasTWmHoBBhORRo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66440123

haha

>> No.66440146
File: 247 KB, 700x700, costanza.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66440146

>>66440102
>browsing kikebook

>> No.66440177
File: 1.60 MB, 480x270, Ohmygah.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66440177

>>66439668
>Intel inside
TOPPEST KEK

>> No.66440189

>>66440056
i was at home delidding my 8086k when lisa ring
'justnich is kill'
'no'

>> No.66440193
File: 660 KB, 709x462, 1459329831671.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66440193

Intel is literally in fucking shambles. This is clearly their easy way to fire Krzanich because of how fucked the company is right now.

>> No.66440199

>>66440146
Yes I have a life, need to keep up with normie friends anon

>> No.66440204
File: 153 KB, 500x426, 1520798670430.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66440204

>>66439777
>J*w Killer Keller
nah he's doing ARM stuff and will leave soon after
>Raja
yes please,he was so fucking good at AMD...

>> No.66440230
File: 365 KB, 360x558, 1528550640708.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66440230

>>66440056
browsing this shit website and click on my PC here to get the news
>>66439993
>Jim Keller (aka Jew Killer) will literally destroy Intel from the inside, he's /ourguy/.
by sleeping with JUSTnich? this man deserves a medal

>> No.66440242

>>66439668
Oh wow. Can Intel get even more J U S T

>> No.66440246

>>66440013
Brendan Fraser

>> No.66440250

>>66440034
so, slavshit, same thing
and even though he's Croatian, the surname is Polish, 'krzan' is a dialect form of Polish "chrzan" (horseradish)
t. slavshit

>> No.66440261

>>66440056
Jerking it to mahou shojou.

>> No.66440273
File: 306 KB, 588x682, JUSTED.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66440273

>>66440242
What the fuck bloomberg?

>> No.66440279

>>66440056
Getting a link sent to me by a mate with the line "literally Intel inside".

>> No.66440282

>>66440273
Bloomberg "JUST..."

>> No.66440299

Chaos magic is at work once again.
We really JUSTed him.

>> No.66440311
File: 429 KB, 1066x600, 1528817824390.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66440311

>>66439668

>> No.66440322
File: 1.24 MB, 1000x1000, lol.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66440322

>>66440273
JUST AHAHAHAHAH

>> No.66440324
File: 159 KB, 600x800, 1526355350597.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66440324

>>66440299
>we
yeah nah fuck off, Mama Su and the AMD team did amazing work with Zen.

>> No.66440343
File: 84 KB, 653x726, 1529533533794.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66440343

>>66439668
NO NOOOO

>> No.66440348

>>66440324
newfag

>> No.66440351
File: 227 KB, 697x696, intel SJWomen.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66440351

>>66440032
So Intel CEO hired lots of SJWomen just to slay their pussies

>> No.66440363

>>66440204
You have no idea what you're talking about. Also

>evergreen
>GCN
>Vega finally made AMD competitive in professional visualization when previously performance was anywhere from 25% to 50% of nvidia counterparts AND drivers were an unstable mess
>open source gpgpu initiative to take on nvidia's proprietary dominance

Raja was very good for their professional and gpgpu outlook. It's all dead now though since the new guy said he'll focus on games. As usual manbabies hold the world back

>> No.66440367

>>66440273
Fantastic

>> No.66440370

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I'M IN CHARGE!

>> No.66440451

Any news who was the employee dude?

>> No.66440457

>>66440451
Jim Keller.

>> No.66440491

>>66440351
Wonder how the company will change if it's all run by women.

>> No.66440508

Thank fuck

>> No.66440516
File: 3.87 MB, 9999x9999, intel_collage.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66440516

>> No.66440517

>>66440491
Isn't AMD working fine?
What's the problem with a female CEO? Or AMD doesn't count?

>> No.66440521

It's over, Intel is bankrupt and finished.

>> No.66440524

All our Brian memes though

>> No.66440539

>>66440517
It worked for AMD because Lisa Su is an actually experienced and accomplished engineer, and not a diversity hire.

>> No.66440541

>>66440491
>run by SJWs
It'll crash and burn. Everything SJWs touch turns to complete shit.

>> No.66440545

>>66440517
>Or AMD doesn't count?
By virtue of the fact that Lisa Su is held in high regard among semi conductor engineers, no, she doesn't count.

>> No.66440565

>>66440517
Lisa Su knows wtf she's doing
"MIT Technology Review reports that as a doctoral candidate, Su was "one of the first researchers to look into silicon-on-insulator (SOI) technology, a then unproven technique for increasing transistors' efficiency by building them atop layers of an insulating material".[4] She graduated with her PhD in electrical engineering[4][9] from MIT in 1994"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Su

>> No.66440585

>>66440517
Lisa is very intelligent, very deliberate and incredibly clever. I don't think she was hired just because she was a women - I think she got her spot because she had good experience, great education and tons of drive, like any employee should have.

>> No.66440611
File: 9 KB, 570x520, 1441132575246.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66440611

>>66440565
She also did it because she thought it was the hardest thing to do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmrqPJigiVc

>> No.66440627

>>66440539
>>66440545
>>66440565
>>66440585
So you're all saying women other than lisa cannot have a degree and be a professional?
Still makes no sense, she's not unique there's a lot of engineers and researchers out there pushing humanity forward and they happen to be women.
Really made me thonk.

>> No.66440633

>>66440565
She also has awesome milkers

>> No.66440655

>>66440627
Basically not all women are going to be as good as Lisa. That's just reality. I WISH everyone were as gifted as her, but they're not. I'm sure there are some engineers out there on her level, but not everyone can be a Lisa. Sorry.

>> No.66440666

>>66440204
Did you conveniently forget that AMD pulled 2/3rds of RTG staff to develop console APUs while Raja was trying to save their graphics division?

>> No.66440695

>>66440655
And not every man will be Jim Keller or Dijkstra.
Much less the guys who browse this board.
Now what? That doesn't mean men can't work in the tech field.

>> No.66440702

>>66439756
Soon

>> No.66440705

>>66440655
Just reminding again that she also has awesome milkers.

>> No.66440714
File: 25 KB, 300x360, 1489525502712.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66440714

>>66440491
>Wonder how the company will change if it's all run by women.
I mean, look at what's been happening to Intel over the last 2-3 years.

They've completely fallen off the block. AMD came out of nowhere with Ryzen and nearly caught up to the (literal) decade of head start that Intel had. With Ryzen 2, one year later, AMD reached parity with Intel. With the next generation of Thread Ripper and Ryzen 3, AMD is going to be ahead of Intel. That's just a fact.

Intel, ironically despite being an Israeli company run and owned by Jews, swallowed the "muh diversity" pill that Jews are SUPPOSED to know is only for goyim. That's how you destroy companies, and they did it to themselves.

El oh el.

>> No.66440717

CRASHING INTEL WITH NO SURVIVORS

>> No.66440719

What should I start buying AMD processors? I thought i5 and i7 are the kings.

>> No.66440758

>>66440105
That's a cute pup.

>> No.66440767

>>66440655
>I WISH everyone were as gifted as her
Not Every person on Earth need to be competent & gifted.
Humanities need dumb Janitors, Coal Miners & Plumbers to do the dirty work.

But People running Tech companies MUST be competent & gifted.
You don't wanna a dumbass to become a Surgeon Doctor.

The problem is that Intel hired a bunch of Unqualified people just for "muh diversity" to please SJW fags.

>> No.66440774

>>66440719
Kings of backdoors maybe.

>> No.66440778
File: 5 KB, 191x264, bryant1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66440778

BRIAN

>> No.66440791
File: 276 KB, 1382x1231, Bryant2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66440791

THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT BY "INTEL INSIDE"

>> No.66440794

JUST

>> No.66440798
File: 24 KB, 461x403, images5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66440798

>>66439708
>>66439713
>>66440032
>>66440092
Most companies have a policy where managers/supervisors cannot have relationships with subordinates and people directly under them within the same department because amount of power they have in the relationship. They could (and have, in the past) extort them and abuse their position.

As the CEO, you have power over everyone in the company.

>> No.66440803

>>66440695
You're right. I'm not saying that women can't be engineers.

I'm just say only a small percentage of women are as gifted as Lisa, just like only a small percentage of men are as gifted as Jim Keller. Basically Lisa is like a small, small minority of all STEM women. Sorry.

>> No.66440805

>>66440627
No, they are saying diversity hiring ruins companies and you're just butthurt.
Nothing wrong in hiring woman. Hiring woman only for her being woman will backfire.

>> No.66440829

>>66440627
>>66440655

In my estimation (aka out of my ass), women can be very good managers, not necessarily leaders. On the research side of things women (on average) simply cannot compete with the spectrum of autism and drive men have in these fields. Lisa is the exception to the rule and she has earned her position and her reputation. I hold no ill will agaisn't any woman who has earned her position, the problem is that in today's society you must always question whether a woman has actually earned anything rather than things being handed to her because she is a woman.

>> No.66440833

only a few dozen women out of a few thousand are as smart and talented as ayyymmmddd's el capitan

>> No.66440838
File: 1.18 MB, 480x270, 1491796098959.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66440838

>>66440805
>No, they are saying diversity hiring ruins companies and you're just butthurt.
>Nothing wrong in hiring woman. Hiring woman only for her being woman will backfire.

This. It's always been this.

It's so fucking irritating when people screech "WELL YOU JUST SOUND LIKE A SEXIST PIG, YOU JEALOUS CUS A WOMAN CAN DO YOUR JOB?!?!!"

No, I'm not. Hiring a woman just because she's a woman, or a black guy just because he's black, is going to blow up in your fucking face. You should hire people because they're COMPETENT, not because of the color of their skin or what's between their legs.

>> No.66440873

>>66440798
https://www.inc.com/chas-rampenthal/dating-in-the-office-is-it-legal.html

>> No.66440892

>>66440517
>>66440627
>>66440695
Go back to the kitchen right now you fucking roastie

>> No.66440896

>>66440803 >>66440805 >>66440714 >>66440655 >>66440611 >>66440585 >>66440565 >>66440545 >>66440541 >>66440539 >>66440517 >>66440351 >>66440627

AMD's Lisa Su is a MIT EE PhD

While Intel hired lots SJWomen to code
Unqualified (degree in Humanities instead of STEM)
just because their "vuh-gi-nuz" and "die-vur-see-tee"

>> No.66440900

>>66439668
He's resigning right now for some bullshit reason because he doesn't want to get anally probed from being audited for insider trading because of spectre/meltdown

>> No.66440904
File: 271 KB, 1681x1133, snsd-intel-asia-endorsement.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66440904

Can you really blame him when Intel hires such sluts? Bonking is the only thing to do

>> No.66440908

>>66439668
sounds like the Intel CEO got caught Inside one of their employees

>> No.66440931

>>66440908
Intel (CEO cummed) inside

>> No.66440936
File: 99 KB, 500x336, 1529279120470.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66440936

>>66440896
what the fuck is this quote format

>> No.66440953
File: 2.15 MB, 1920x1080, LOL.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66440953

>>66440791
underrated post

>> No.66440956

>>66440896
>While Intel hired lots SJWomen to code

WRONG

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_women

>> No.66440959

>>66439720
intel's problem are not something that can be fixed in a day or so. It will take up until around 2020 to us to see some rebound coming from intel.

>> No.66440968
File: 81 KB, 421x421, asian grill.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66440968

>>66440904
tfw no qt asian coworker to intel inside

>> No.66440977

>>66439668
is he a top or a bottom?

>> No.66441021

>>66440977
Power bottom

>> No.66441033

>>66439733
That's what people said about AMD a year before Ryzen.

> Designing microprocessors is like playing Russian roulette. You put a gun to your head, pull the trigger, and find out four years later if you blew your brains out.
t. some guy from amd

>> No.66441036

>>66439668
THIS IS ALL A JEWISH PLOY TO GET RID OF HIM WITHOUT BLAMING HIM FOR NOT DOING SHIT TO THE ARCHITECTURE.WHAT IS BETTER FOR STOCKS YOUR CEO IS ALPHA OR YOUR CEO IS BETA AND ONLY STOLE MONEY

>> No.66441044
File: 41 KB, 450x300, china programmer motivators.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66441044

>>66440956 >>66440968
Just like China is doing nowadays

>"programmer motivators"
http://en.people.cn/n3/2018/0502/c90000-9455323.html

>> No.66441062

>>66439668
lmao. This is not the real story bdw. They have different reasons. Most likely caught insider trading during spectre meltdown and maybe the board is pissed and taking out their frustration because of the bug a week coming out from incel cpus.

>> No.66441065

>>66440363
>>66440363
>focus on games
>kill implicit primitive shader support

>> No.66441102

>>66441062
Intel insider trading
Intel inside pussy

>> No.66441112

I N T E L = I N C E L S!

>> No.66441125

>>66440516
>dat rez

>> No.66441157

THERMAL PASTE ALL OVER HER TITS

>> No.66441164

>>66441157
INTEL INSIDE her pussy

>> No.66441210

>>66440363
wang said that they will ALSO focus on games

he also said that the mcm approach probably wont work for games at all since there is no way of making the cores invisible to the devs
but on a prof level an mcm desing will prob do wonders

they are literally splitting departments now

>> No.66441225

>>66439668
Damn intel is getting schlonged

>> No.66441228

>>66439668
It's possible that Krzanich wanted out. Intel would do everything in their power to prevent Krzanich from resigning without a very obvious reason that isn't related to all the other issues they're having. If you need to give a reason for a CEO to leave a company that doesn't damage the company name, consenual sex with an employee is super fucking tame. He may have been paid to accept that as a reason.

>> No.66441232
File: 246 KB, 882x758, 1497816617718.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66441232

>>66439668
Nooooooo

>> No.66441245

>>66441044
Id rather have a cute "programmer" to comfort me if you catch my drift

>> No.66441263
File: 614 KB, 992x1043, 1506383390040.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66441263

>>66439668
NOOO MUH CORRUPT JEWISH OVERLORDS

>> No.66441268

INTELAVIV IS LITERALLY FALLING APART AT THE SEAMS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.66441295

>>66439668
damn it is over for intel

>> No.66441298
File: 107 KB, 2250x2324, 1500639922851.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66441298

>>66439993
>intel's new uarch won't be fully backwards compatible with older x86 software
PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN

>> No.66441315

Should I buy the dip

>> No.66441332

>>66440116
Nice meme, retard

>> No.66441339

>>66441315
Of course goy

>> No.66441342

Do people really want an Indian CEO?

>> No.66441353

>>66440936
Putting all the quotelinks into blocks or even a single line is typically a single of shizoposters; do not engage them.

>> No.66441356

>>66441315

> Not buying put options on Intel and long calls on AMD

>> No.66441372
File: 384 KB, 1280x720, 1484660975278.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66441372

>>66441315
>the dip
don't tell him

>> No.66441375

>>66441298
I don't even know why they'd do this since backwards compatibility is the only reason why x86 became dominant.

>> No.66441377

>>66441315
>the dip

if you mean the years long slide that'll last till 2021 then sure

>> No.66441378

>>66440778
>>66440791
take my (you), good sir

>> No.66441383

>>66439720
You don't want Intel to go down the shitter. AMD would just turn into the new Intel.

>> No.66441421
File: 19 KB, 384x384, images (29).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66441421

>>66441372
>>66441339
>>66441315


Buy stocks in the dip
Sell it when high

>> No.66441424

>>66439777

>Jim Keller
>CEO of Anything

Not in this universe. He's basically a hero. He can go whever, and do whatever. No company can offer him enough to hold him down forever. He's got no allegiences to anyone, but only has an allegience to himself and his desire to take on new engineering projects, and push the bar on possible.

>> No.66441436

>>66439668
Post the girls pic

>> No.66441494

>>66441424
>He's got no allegiences to anyone, but only has an allegience to himself

you're right that sounds very different to a typical ceo

>> No.66441520
File: 13 KB, 372x396, images (30).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66441520

>>66441315
You have to pick

Buy the stocks now or wait?
>or reject the call with a message

>> No.66441532
File: 25 KB, 234x110, 1529387282710.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66441532

>>66439668
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>> No.66441553

>>66440798
Even if its that, its shady as fuck. JUSTNic already had sufficent reasons to get fired.
Probably this is the least damaging reason they could give to not hurt their stock so much.

>> No.66441570

>>66440204
This meme again.
What, are you going to blame Keller for everything before Zen? Dumb posters know shit.

>> No.66441571

>>66441520
Quick! Give me a rundown on this guys.

>> No.66441581

>>66439720
CEO changes aren't going to change the fact that they have no game plan in the server market, still building chips with dies four times as large as the cumulative size of the dies on Epyc, have a broken 10nm process that will be delayed until late 2019, having multiple severe architectural vulnerabilities which will require ground up redesign of their processors, is trying to diversify into the "graphics" industry with basically no real graphics IPs under their belt, and is going through multiple PR disasters such as ahem, the -20C water chiller holding a server processor at 5GHz at 3C.

>> No.66441584

>>66440083
But who was phone?

>> No.66441585

So how hard is it to not fuck your employee?

You're well off, you can go to any club, dating site, or whatevever shit, and you still fuck a employee at where you work.

Why?

>> No.66441648

If you wanna be in intel, intel's gotta be in you

>> No.66441659

>>66441436
Her name wasn't disclosed yet.
I'm waiting to some one "open-source" it
But we know that Intel was inside her.

>> No.66441666
File: 103 KB, 300x300, 1529448308233-g.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66441666

>>66439668
> certain combinations of people breeding is illegal

>> No.66441679
File: 24 KB, 600x600, 1525359495425.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66441679

>>66439668
Intel's CPUs just weren't equipped to predict this branch.

>> No.66441682

>Brian Krzanich stands to lose out on about $45.3 million after resigning as Intel Corp.’s chief executive officer after violating the company’s non-fraternization policy.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/intels-krzanich-relinquish-45-million-142059232.html?guccounter=1

AHAHAHA CAN ONE MAN GET EVEN MORE JUST'ED

>> No.66441715
File: 290 KB, 1280x1080, 1527575343651.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66441715

>>66441682
HOLY FUG

>> No.66441719
File: 33 KB, 405x323, images (31).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66441719

>>66439668
The Intel put inside her pussy

He put his slimy Thermal paste

>> No.66441739

>>66439668
Intel inside some girl that isn't his wife.

>> No.66441749

>>66441342
at least they will stop sucking up to the kikes in Israel. I am of firm belief Brian was an Israeli govt implant to facilitate the intel israeli site promotion and mobileye acquisition. His job is done, so now he is out.

>> No.66441751

>>66441585
>fuck some dumb random HPV infected roastie
>have sex and a meaningful relationship with an intelligent cute and educated girl
Incels will never understand

>> No.66441774
File: 283 KB, 949x608, Screenshot from 2018-06-21 11-44-30.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66441774

>>66441749

>> No.66441828

>>66440798
also dont forget, the guy had a wife and kids. guess they were just props.

>> No.66441845

>>66441585

Come on man, don't tell me banging some sexy office slut in an overly tight dress shirt and skirt in an closet while people walk by in the hallway isn't HOT AS FUCK.

>> No.66441855

>>66441751
>>66441845

losing millions ain't hot as fuck tho

>> No.66441877

THE MOST JUST COMPANY

>> No.66441924

>>66441845
being an autist has its perks

im immune to all that shit

i just want to make chips with no vulnerabilities :-(

>> No.66441974

>>66439720
Ex Intel engineer here.
I and most other competent engineers left intel years ago. Why do you think nvidia et al are doing so well recently? Nothing can save intel at this point. Not even Keller, people are demoralized by bad decision after bad decision.

>> No.66441998

>>66441974
My dad too works at Nintendo.

>> No.66442029
File: 257 KB, 1080x1165, Screenshot_20180622-004353_01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66442029

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>> No.66442047

>>66441974
I left in 2014. The Atom CPU projects never made it into an actual product. Valleyview and other SoC projects which used to atom cpu's (airmont, goldmont) were cancelled. After a year or so, I saw that the entire group was dissolved, including all SoC projects. What a fucking embarassment.

>> No.66442067

>>66442029
who did he rape?

>> No.66442077

>>66442047
contd..

I am Pajeet and I will tell this: Pajeets have ruined Intel. It is like a government company now. Indians join this company to settle down, find a wife and attend diversity food festivals. Fucking hate this. I don't know about the work culture and Pajeet invasion at AMD, but it can't be worse.

>> No.66442079
File: 96 KB, 1024x878, 1508128653335.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66442079

>>66441044
>tfw got a job offer to program in china
I already turned it down
did I fuck up?
should I call back?

>> No.66442086

>>66442079
You did the right thing.
They would turn you either in their poster boy monkey or make you dress like the girls for their chink programmers.

>> No.66442088 [DELETED] 

Why is the government not prosecuting him for insider trading?

>> No.66442092

>>66442047
>>66442077
Hey, Pajeet-Kun
Is there any salvation for Intel 10 nm processes or its, like The Room movie, broken at its core?
Should Intel try to license x86 to Nvidia to try damage AMD?

>> No.66442102

>>66442079
>working with chinese people
They make the jews look like honorable people. Jews at least don't betray other jews as chinks do.

>> No.66442116

>>66442092
why are you replying to him like anything he said is remotely believable lmao

>> No.66442119

>>66442092
Bringing in more competitors would likely do more damage to Intel than anything.

>> No.66442127
File: 14 KB, 383x384, images (33).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66442127

>>66442092
Not him but..

The Intel Jews aren't planning to team up with this Chink

>> No.66442136

>>66442116
Do you roleplay bro?

>> No.66442160

>>66440273
one of us

>> No.66442172

>>66442102
you clearly haven't read much Chinese history

>> No.66442193

>>66442172
>t. chink

>> No.66442206

My guess is that his resignation is to give Intel the appearance of propriety to mask whatever evil doings are going on behind the scenes, perhaps as a way to buy themselves time

>> No.66442235
File: 34 KB, 750x597, retarded Pepe F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66442235

>consensual sex is grounds for termination

(((CURRENT YEAR)))


but in all seriousness sounds like they were just looking for an excuse to get rid of this low energy tard

>> No.66442252

>>66440719
The i5 and i3 lines are useless compared to the r3 and r5, the 8700k is literally the only Intel CPU that you might be justified in buying, and that's only if you have a 1080ti or a Titan

>> No.66442332

>>66442235
It's not a good idea even if both employees are in an equal position of power. If this girl suddenly decided she was being pressured to go out with him, it opens the company up to a lawsuit. If other employees knew about it, they could spread rumors that she was getting special treatment, and again, open the company up to a lawsuit.

>> No.66442338

>>66442102
>Jews at least don't betray other jews as chinks do.
Implying that capitalist Jews and commie Jews don't hate each other

>> No.66442351 [DELETED] 

>>66442206
This. It may be tempting to believe that these people are not evil due to the possible repurcussions, however in my experience with these "people" the more they appear to be behaving well the worse they are going to be doing.

>> No.66442407 [DELETED] 

>>66442351
I too wish that it wouldn't have to come to what it is you are implying would have to happen to them. However, being deluded by these people can only hurt me in the end.

>> No.66442425

>>66442252
and playing on 720p 480Hz

>> No.66442472

>>66439771
>PC is a dying market
Is it?

>> No.66442494

>>66442252
Not really, it's only justifiable on very high frame 1080p gaymen. Even there, the 2700x can still hover at the 120HZ mark. For higher resolutions, you can pick whatever and you're good.

>> No.66442504
File: 29 KB, 609x240, unnamed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66442504

>>66442102
>Jews at least don't betray other jews as chinks do
Are you mentioning the Nvidia vs AMD Chink infighting?
That's called competition

While Nepotistic Jews unite to destroy and enslave the "Goyim"

>> No.66442507

>>66440034
And Susan Wojcicki also isn't Polish, right?

>> No.66442595
File: 31 KB, 379x336, 1385894565042.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66442595

>>66440105
>tfw leather jacket man buys intel
It's done. NVIDIA won!

>> No.66442640

>>66440627
>So you're all saying women other than lisa cannot have a degree and be a professional?
of course they can but that's not the issue. if you hire the best and most suited person for a job and it happens to be a woman then that's great. if you on the other hand decide that you need to hire a woman because of some quota and you ignore a bunch of more qualified people then you'll probably end up with someone who's clueless and unable to do a good job. This is specially true if that woman has been subject to previous diversity quotas (=got into the university or whatever just for being a woman).

perhaps only remotely related, my country has had a program for getting more woman into the police force for some years and now we're seeing the "results". it turns out that most of the woman who got the education and later the job due to quotation quit after just a few months.

>> No.66442666

>>66442595
Nvidia CPU+GPU would be awesome

>> No.66442672

>>66442235
cute frogposter

>> No.66442787

As Brian slid his RAID dongle Inside™ her new socket (released in Q3, with wide availability Q4) he knew it wouldn't be long before he would meltdown.
"You like those 14 nanometers baby?"
"Yes Brian. Delid me."
Brian proceeded to shoot a whole wafer's worth of thermal paste all over his secretary. She laid there, her tits glued together.

>> No.66442788

>>66442666
Ikr!! I sooooo want an x86 NVIDIA CPU!

>> No.66442791

>>66441682
>$45.3 million
that's some mighty expensive sex. I hope it was worth it

>> No.66442838
File: 229 KB, 2363x2085, 5744187fca44fc56fb8afd4715e038c721fd4fb303e79fdc20d57277120998d1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66442838

>>66442787
>her tits glued together.

>> No.66442852

>>66442595
>>66442666
Nvidia has been debunking rumors of them going into the x86 market for a long time.
Their only interest has been on GPUs and GPGPU.
They even get to the point of recommending epycs in some of their machine learning blades because of all the pci-e lanes. I don't think they will get into the CPU market unless intel went under and parts of it were sold to other companies.

pic semi related the tesla blades

>> No.66442857
File: 48 KB, 600x632, 1526985634664.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66442857

>>66442787

>> No.66442869
File: 52 KB, 743x496, big-sur-closed-web.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66442869

>>66442852
and I forgot the pictures because retarded.
>dat neon green and black color scheme even on multi-million dollar hardware.
Fucking ricers.

>> No.66442892

>>66442852
>Their only interest has been on GPUs and GPGPU.
bullshit,
they tried to enter the soc mobile and pro market with arm and they failed
t. someone who had to write code for that bastard dev platform

>> No.66442896
File: 89 KB, 651x720, 1523397708512.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66442896

>>66442787
Great Story Senpai

>> No.66442906
File: 83 KB, 720x670, U0FIrzd.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66442906

>>66442869
>green as my pepper
I see nothing wrong.

>> No.66442915

>>66441828
>the guy had a wife and kids. guess they were just props.
They always are. Learn 2 bourgeoisie.

>> No.66442922

>>66442869
They need some rgb in those server rooms

>> No.66442937

>>66442892
You talking about the nvidia shield handheld shit?
They used that tech to make their variant of the VESA Adaptive-Sync aka AMD's free sync but on hardware added to the monitors instead of software.
Wasn't a total loss on their side to be honest.

>> No.66442949
File: 772 KB, 250x200, 1519139480029.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66442949

>>66442787

>> No.66442953
File: 13 KB, 225x211, 1488327626352.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66442953

>>66442787

>> No.66442957

>>66442086
>make you dress like the girls for their chink programmers
Is that job offer still open?

>> No.66442986
File: 452 KB, 609x709, smug shit-eating assfuck rabbit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66442986

>>66439903
Jimbo can't unJUST the fabs, or hire new uarch engineers, or train new validation teams. He's not an actual god - even he's gotta piss with the dick he's got, and he's been handed an incredibly flaccid cock.

>> No.66443037
File: 16 KB, 239x211, images (34).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66443037

>>66442086
>make you dress like the girls for their chink programmers.

>> No.66443058

>>66439720
This was my first though. It was fun watching this trainwreck, now it might end.

>> No.66443060
File: 52 KB, 392x618, 1526432599046.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66443060

>>66442787

>> No.66443062
File: 25 KB, 388x378, unnamed (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66443062

>>66442787
Kek

>> No.66443077

>>66440491

this would be the future of intel if women take it over just like they did to the Weinstein Company.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/19/business/weinstein-company-bankruptcy.html

>> No.66443187

>>66441315
BUY HIGH SELL LOW

>> No.66443230

>>66439668
He fucked up (by literally fucking)

>> No.66443238

>>66442472
well, yes. or no. do you replace your refrigerator or washing machine every 3 years? Probably not, if it works it's fine and if it dies after 10 or 15 or 20 years then it's time to buy a new one. The smartphone market is also seeing signs of "dying". It's not like people aren't buying laptops and desktops and smartphones, it's just a shift from people not having these things buying them to people who have them only buying new products if they fail.

>> No.66443239

>>66440273
no surprise there; consensual sex is a big no-no at Incel

>> No.66443263

>>66440199
You're an imbecile.
You and all your friends are trash.

>> No.66443318

>>66440517
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im6xQyglYuU

>> No.66443322
File: 258 KB, 706x706, 1529596241989.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66443322

>>66440351

>> No.66443346

>>66440565
>soi technology

>> No.66443383

>>66443263
no u

>> No.66443386
File: 6 KB, 264x191, images (35).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66443386

>>66443346
She got that milkies from soi estrogen

>> No.66443425

>>66440351
been a while since i saw so much poo in one picture

>> No.66443428

>>66442235
All social norms or whatever aside, it was against the company rules

>> No.66443439
File: 5 KB, 256x197, Lisa Su.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66443439

>>66443386
Lisa took the programming socks meme too far.

>> No.66443457

>>66440273
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

>> No.66443477

>>66442116
What proof do you need? The Austin Design Center projects were all canclled at once in 2015-2016.

>> No.66443503

>>66442092
if Nvidia enters the x86 game, they will fuck up Intel and AMD both. Nvidia has the most competent hardware engineers. The quality of interviews I gave there vs at Intel is just a glimpse. They stress on not having many hierarchies between leaf level engineers and the CEO. This was the case in 2011 when I was first starting. Now I am again talking to them for jobs and while they admit that they are becoming a big company, they still want to maintain engineer and innovation friendly culture

>> No.66443511

>>66443503
>if Nvidia enters the x86 game
Oh God no.

>> No.66443523

>>66442235
she was directly reporting to the CEO at some point (check anandtech article on it)

>> No.66443533
File: 79 KB, 1160x583, 2df7235f82a45cd1bc19c1214e55eb8077c7f30f91a3ee341c6d8280c7c15796.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66443533

>>66443503
yeah imagine if nvidia enters the apu industry oh wait.

>> No.66443538

>>66442892
>>66442852
I am interviewing with nvidia SOCD teams and their tegra line of SoC is still being used, just not in cell phones. Mostly automatives and gaming consoles.

>> No.66443557

>>66443503
>if Nvidia enters the x86 game
Never ever leather jacket man

>> No.66443558

>>66443511
>>66443533
I am not saying they will. They're focussed on GPU and GPGPU product lines.

>> No.66443568

>>66442127
Why did sue get a nvidia tatoo instead of ati?

>> No.66443576

>>66443503

If Nvidia enters the x86 game they are missing a shit ton of AMD licenses needed for a functional product.

>> No.66443596
File: 59 KB, 723x315, Screenshot from 2018-06-21 14-49-49.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66443596

>>66443538
proof
https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/06/21/heres-how-much-money-nvidia-makes-from-the-nintend.aspx

>> No.66443603

>>66443576
>Nvidia asks AMD to give them licenses
>they agree if they get CUDA and various other patented technologies like hairworks
>suddenly the 680 beats the 1180ti by 20%

>> No.66443668

>>66443503
Dosn't Nvidia hold (or partially hold) an x86 license from one of it's acquisitions?
I remember about a decade ago there being strong rumors of them working on one, but it never seeing the light of day, then those rumors came back after they developed Project Denver which is ISA agnostic and could be used for anything really since it's op codes are driven by micro code but they ended up using it for the Tegra X1.

>> No.66443679

>>66443603
>suddenly the 680 beats the 1180ti by 20%
Yeah that will happen they will also release the mythical primitive shaders and Raja become the next president of the USA after he finishes off intel from inside and nuke israel too.

>> No.66443689

>>66443679
>he finishes off intel from inside and nuke israel too.
Careful what you meme about.

>> No.66443714

>>66443689
>being careful about nuking anything in the middle east

>> No.66443812

>>66443603

More like:
> NVidia buys Intel in 2020
> cross-licensing agreement is terminated
> NVidia and AMD sue each other into the ground
> VIA somehow ends up as undisputed king of all things x86 because no competition left

Praise VIA!

>> No.66443942

>>66443596
That's great and all, but Switch is a one-off like every external order Nvidia does. They fucked up so bad Nintendo wouldn't want their CPUs even if they were free.
And to consider a single console makes almost double of their whole automotive business... just laughable. Nvidia better continue making those GPUs because they have absolutely nothing beyond that. Even Intel has a wider portfolio.

>> No.66444003

>>66443942
>They fucked up so bad Nintendo wouldn't want their CPUs even if they were free.
who fucked up, Nintendo with the Switch? which CPU's are you talking about? Nvidia sold them Tegra SoCs.

>And to consider a single console makes almost double of their whole automotive business... just laughable. Nvidia better continue making those GPUs because they have absolutely nothing beyond that. Even Intel has a wider portfolio.
This is true. GPUs are their power house. They have a huge market to cater to. They aren't getting into the CPU business. If they do, I like to think it'd most likely be ARM cpus, considering they have experience in building them.

>> No.66444012

>>66443942
Anon the autimotive thing just started.
That much money is just from baby tier research on self driving vehicles and they are pushing for a monopoly.
They made a deal with Volkswagen then this year they also made one for autonomous airplanes with lockheed martin and boeing. But that one is a military contract. Nigga they will make a lot of money, saying they made just half the switch money on this area is dumb, they are playing the long term gave and investing in multiple areas other than just gaming is not a bad deal at all when there's zero competition in the AI market.

>> No.66444018

>>66439756
You heard it here first.

>> No.66444056

>>66444003
contd..

Nvidia definitely didn't fuck up with the Tegra in the Swtich.

>> No.66444070

>>66442077
God bless you anon for revealing this. We'll let you stay.

>> No.66444087

>>66444056

Didn't the switch get hacked because of the shitty Tegra boot ROM?

>> No.66444164

>>66439905
> No one will be able to overclock to those speeds tho
TR2 doesn't need to to beat that intel demo. It's going to be boosting to at least 4.2 stock, give it a board that can deliver the power needed for all core 4.2 overclock and it'll be pushing 7300 points in CB easy

>> No.66444168
File: 2.83 MB, 854x480, 1435097148518.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66444168

>>66444056
They sold them a backdoored maxwell-based soc.

>> No.66444178

>>66444087
oh shit you're right.
https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/04/the-unpatchable-exploit-that-makes-every-current-nintendo-switch-hackable/

Don't know what it means on the coporate side of things for them.

>> No.66444183

>>66444003
>who fucked up, Nintendo with the Switch? which CPU's are you talking about? Nvidia sold them Tegra SoCs.
Nvidia fucked up. The latest fuckup is unpatchable hole in boot sequence that allows you to jailbreak the Switch. Something Nintendo is extremely sensitive to.
>considering they have experience in building them.
Their track record is rather poor. Tegra K1 used to melt plastic a bit if I remember correctly. The rest of their SoCs weren't anything special either.

Let's face it, they are a one-trick pony and it looks to stay that way for the forseeable future.

>>66444012
>Anon the autimotive thing just started.
I disagree. It's been going on for a few years already. The problem is, self-driving vehicles are a multi-decade investment without any guarantees.
I agree that it will most likely take off, the only question how much of the hype will become real.
It's entirely possible the extent of self-driving vehicles will stay narrow and won't be so important in the grand scheme of things.
>when there's zero competition in the AI market.
On the contrary, anon. Google already has TPUs in production and they're not the only ones.
I agree that it seems GPUs play the prime, but that's mostly because we're in the "hype" phase of the AI tech. A few years later, the interest will die down and we'll see the competition in actually useful workloads more clearly.

>> No.66444187

>>66443812

>China ruling HPC

To be honest they are already heading that way. Maybe IBM is the hero we need.

>> No.66444200

>>66444164
It doesn't need to even reach the same number. The fact that everyone can just walk into a shop and buy a TR2 32c chip while the 28c intel shit won't be anywhere that matters only.

>> No.66444208

>>66443533
> apu industry
Do rare pepes still have some value?

>> No.66444270

>>66442235
That's not a current year thing, though. Dipping your pen in company ink is never a good idea and a lot of companies had and have explicit rules against it.

>> No.66444306

>>66443533
Denver was, on paper, an amazing project with literally an elite team farmed from the best engineering houses from the 90s and early 2000s. If Intel hadn't blocked the use of x86 for the instruction translation everyone would be all over denver right now. Even with only ARM compatibility it was fairly high performance and the only one giving Apple a run for their money in performance. It took Qualcomm like 4 years to actually catch up and that's with like 3 shrinks

>> No.66444330

>>66439668
AMD IS FUCKED

>> No.66444368

>>66444330
>trump has ended his 8 year reign. Here's how Hillary still can win
The absolute state of Intel shills.

>> No.66444384

>>66444270
In fact is a matter of common sense. Even its a saying in many parts of the world "Don't shit where you eat"

>> No.66444390

>>66442787
toppest of keks

>> No.66444436

>>66443668
>Dosn't Nvidia hold (or partially hold) an x86 license from one of it's acquisitions?
The x86 license explicitly doesn't transfer from the original licensee to their buyer.

>> No.66444445

>>66439668
he's rich as fuck since 6 months ago, what does he care, he may as well have requested it

>> No.66444464

>>66444436
It did for VIA, thats how they got theirs after puchasing Cyrex.
Guessing the terms are different per lisense contract.

>> No.66444479

>>66444445
so close to >>66444444

>> No.66444509

>>66443668
>>66444436
>>66444464
The original x86 patents have all expired, anyway.

>> No.66444531
File: 2.62 MB, 600x338, laughing Urabe rolling on the floor laughing.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66444531

>>66442787
Holy shit

>> No.66444549

>>66444384
Here we say "Don't shoot your own bunnies"

>> No.66444663

Just when I was thinking Intel can't get more JUST'D

>> No.66444712

>>66441974
proof?

>> No.66444739

>>66444464
Nah there was a big lawsuit over the cyrix license agreement

>> No.66444748

>>66442787
>fresh pasta
Bless you anon.

>> No.66444756

EZ retirement plan to wash his hands of the meltdown problem.

>> No.66444833
File: 124 KB, 592x605, Screenshot_20180621_161823.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66444833

MEME'D

>> No.66444932 [DELETED] 
File: 54 KB, 679x758, 1527629778452.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66444932

>>66442787
This is not funny, delete it now!

>> No.66445075

>>66444932
oy vey sir

>> No.66445308

>>66443596
>fool.com
That site hasn't been credible since 2012

>> No.66445451
File: 294 KB, 868x994, 1525986824354.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66445451

>>66440273

>> No.66445467

GIB KELLER MILKIES

>> No.66445552
File: 77 KB, 413x395, IMG_2230.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66445552

>>66440273

>> No.66445579
File: 747 KB, 267x200, 1514030479678.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66445579

>>66439668
>spend all day yesterday shitposting about AMD>Intel
>wake up to this
>>66439708
Yeah, it's a pretty flimsy reason to force a CEO to resign

>> No.66445623

>>66440351
The only person I wouldn't rip through in this picture is the baby, and the random man trying to photo bomb up the back.

>> No.66445705
File: 168 KB, 600x639, 1500828898410.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66445705

>>66441520
>>66441520
There's no stopping bogdacall

>> No.66445783

>>66439668
>jewtel ceo resigns
>blames it on a roastie
HOLY SHIT, is this real life?
I literally cant handle this much damage control!
My sides are literally in space!

HAHAHAHAHA, dont kill yourself, brian

>> No.66445849

>>66439858
remove this post!

>> No.66445933
File: 143 KB, 625x773, 1529245489789.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66445933

>>66439858
>buzzword expert

>> No.66445937

>>66443503
Why doesn't Radeon use x86 right now?

>> No.66446036
File: 354 KB, 921x865, brian JUST.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66446036

>>66439668
J U S T
F U C K E D
M Y
S H I T
U P

>> No.66446039

>>66439720
Why would you be a fanboy of a random corporation?

>> No.66446062

>>66439858
DELET DIS

>> No.66446071

>>66446036

Oh and it was affair, Incoming A L I M O N Y
https://twitter.com/IanCutress/status/1009797023346954240

>> No.66446091
File: 2 KB, 125x79, 1461845372688s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66446091

>>66439756
>in 2019 intel switches it's TIM from toothpaste to poo

>> No.66446148

>>66439668
was she at least hot? imagine having to leave your million dollar job because you fucking a landwhale because you got drunk at a party

>> No.66446150

>>66441774

Kikes BTFO

>> No.66446156

>>66441375
>he forgot about IA-32 and IA-64
wew lad: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IA-64

>> No.66446252

JUST
U
S
T

>> No.66446311

>>66446252
DELID
E
L
I
D

>> No.66446363

>>66440791
I salute you anonymous internet friend!

>> No.66446465

>>66442595
Ntel Nside tm

>> No.66446596

>>66441659
>her
how do you know that

>> No.66446771
File: 310 KB, 1352x498, 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66446771

>>66444087
implying thats a bad thing

>> No.66446810

>>66446071
MEMES ARE CONVERGING

>> No.66447588

>>66446596
Feminine penis?

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action