Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/g/ - Technology


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 56 KB, 594x268, 1525370727107.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65785494 No.65785494 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe] [rbt]

Do tech companies need to do something?

>> No.65785508

>>65785494
I will force her to have sex with them the moment I find out
t. CEO

>> No.65785546

>>65785494
this is so fucking badly worded it's like she's hinting that there should be sex initiatives

>> No.65785572
File: 5 KB, 234x215, sweating toad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65785572

>>65785546
>there should be sex initiatives

who would want that hahahahaha orgy porgy

>> No.65785599

>>65785494
I was sure this was going to be a fake tweet, but it isn't.

>> No.65785627

Threadly reminder that /g/ is an Incel board. Chads and Stacies are not welcome.

>> No.65785641

>>65785494
I doubt half the companies even know what this buzzword is.

>> No.65785658

I want my work to pay for my sex robot.

>> No.65785659

>required, 3 years of relevant experience: sql, nodejs, angular, sexual intercourse
>please provide evidence

Coming to a job listing near you Q3 2018

>> No.65785678

Threadly reminder that it's not hard to get a girlfriend. Just work on improving yourself and have patience. Also >giving a fuck about stupid shit posted on tweet book.

>> No.65785683

>>65785678
3DPD

We want 2D girls with 3D sexual orifices.

>> No.65785685
File: 674 KB, 935x670, 1516053673142.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65785685

>>65785659
>so anon this says you havent had a gf
>we're going to pass

>> No.65785695

>>65785683
Sure you do

>> No.65785707

There should be training for adults on how to approach and interact with people they are interested in dating, or even just people in general. With real professionals and no PUA bullshit. It should be a benefit just like health insurance or a gym membership.
Could solve a lot of problems in the workplace. It's very difficult to catch up on that sort of thing once you've missed the boat as a young adult, and society should recognize and address this issue.

>> No.65785713

Is this like a new way to make fun of virgins for being virgins?

>> No.65785719
File: 389 KB, 928x487, incel.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65785719

>>65785627

>> No.65785723

>>65785678
>Just work on improving yourself and have patience

This is bullshit, non-incels never have to "improve" a damn thing about themselves to get relationships. I've seen it with my own two eyes.

>> No.65785724

>>65785678
honestly its more about not wanting a gf
I have a terrible and boring personality so I'm quite happy being alone because most people just annoy me and I can't tell why
I do hire hookers sometimes though

>> No.65785735
File: 1.96 MB, 580x433, trashman.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65785735

>>65785719
>that font

>> No.65785744

>>65785659
>go to a restaurant
>sir it appears you on the are on the 2 months without sex list, please leave.

>> No.65785761

>>65785723
stop being a cry baby

>> No.65785763

>>65785494
Free open source prostitutes?

>> No.65785766
File: 39 KB, 605x564, 1517649142926.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65785766

>>65785678
just bee yourself

>> No.65785775

>>65785723
Nigga I was 350lbs and single for 7 years. I lost 50lbs and started to work on interpersonal skills and now I've been getting sex on the reg for 2 years straight. And I'm still fat banging a 6/10 that if she really tries, is a soft 7.

>> No.65785782
File: 58 KB, 536x274, ignatiev.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65785782

>>65785659
everything is going according to plan.

>> No.65785794
File: 49 KB, 479x435, 1510506154939.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65785794

>>65785494
Hiring some company whores is the real answer here.

>> No.65785806

>>65785766
Only if yourself isn't an entitled dick with shit interpersonal skills.

>> No.65785808

>>65785775
Deep down you were always a normalfag

>> No.65785809

ok but what is wrong with being an incel? what the hell is an incel?

>> No.65785813

>>65785723
Nigger, I've had a very noticeable severe skin disease for 15 years and I've been single for maybe 6 months total of those years. You have no excuse. Man up you fucking crybaby.

>> No.65785819

>>65785494
get them laid? hell yes!

>> No.65785830

>>65785678
>improve myself.

no, fuck you, i dont need improvement you dumb cunt

>> No.65785836

>>65785819
More like she wants them fired and make them commit suicide

>> No.65785858

>>65785808
What ever you gotta tell yourself to stay where you are. I know that you can find someone who makes you happy and I know you can reciprocate it. There are a lot of shitty girls out there, man. But I really do believe in you, random-guy-on-mongolian-basket-weaving-forum. Also, relationships aren't endgame. Being happy and responsible will just make life easier.

>> No.65785870

>>65785678
wake my up when i can get a loli foxgirl gf

>> No.65785873

>>65785763
id fork that

>> No.65785878

i highly doubt if the company cares whether or not their employees are getting laid, or have ever gotten laid.

Why would this bitch even ask a company what they would do about the virgins on their payroll?

>> No.65785889

>>65785809
when youre in. cel..

>> No.65785900

>>65785809
>what the hell is an incel?
Involuntarily celibate.

Essentially they can't get laid.

>> No.65785913

>>65785494
What exactly is she trying to say here?

I'm thinking it could be either of these -
>incels are a problem and a cause of conflict and discord in the workspace, incels must be sniffed out and removed
>incels would have higher productivity and contribute to a better workspace if they could get laid, thus it is the employers responsibility to make that happen

feel free to explain it to me though

>> No.65785916

>>65785836
>rape is bad
>not having sex is bad
it seems like the solution is obvious, females need to fuck a larger variety of men

>> No.65785924

>>65785494
Yeah, they need to start hiring prostitutes to service their employees.

>> No.65785927

Company sponsored hooker fridays?
sounds like a good idea to me.

>> No.65785937

>>65785889
that makes no . sense..

>> No.65785949

>>65785900
ok? and this deserves homelessness and unemployment why?

>> No.65785961

>>65785949
If the Incel espouses the belief that he DESERVES sex simply for existing. Sure.

If you honestly think that, you're mentally deficient and should be excised from the gene pool, and women take it in their own hands to not fuck you because of it.

>> No.65785963

>>65785949
you are clearly not passing down your genes to the next generation, so there is no need in waste resources on you.

>> No.65785970

>>65785949
It doesn't, it's the new boogeyman. Incels and AR-15s

>> No.65785978

>>65785494
these people don't understand what happens when you corner a desperate animal

>> No.65785979

>>65785494
What's the point here

I don't get it

>> No.65785982
File: 20 KB, 241x230, 1287530528990.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65785982

Are they going to fire people for being virgins now?

Isn't she the girl who sued a former employer for discrimination after her husband racked up a huge fine for fraud or something and they needed to repay it?

>> No.65785991

>>65785659
>sexual intercourse
Well, I'm (not) fucked. I'm married...

>> No.65785995 [DELETED] 

Women need to be raped. It is the only language they understand. Women enjoy rape. Don't let them tell you otherwise, because they are notorious liars and don't know their own minds. Women want to be held down and fucked hard. They want to be made to cry and scream. Women have a biological imperative to be raped. Did you know that women who are raped are twice as likely to conceive as women who have unprotected consensual sex? It is a fact. Women who are raped often have orgasms as well - some women have never had an orgasm in their lives save for a rape. The desire to be sexually dominated is deeply programed into the woman. This is a fact of evolution that cannot be denied without women becoming unbalanced. Feminism is really just an outward manifestation of an internal problem with modern women. These 'feminists' desperately want to be put in their place. That's why they act out so much and are so belligerent. Whether they know it or not, subconsciously they want to piss men off and get men to make them submit. They want to be slapped in the face, told to shut the fuck up, and then raped until they can't stand up. This is what women really want. I say we give it to them.

>> No.65786061

>>65785494
>ceo try hire prostitutes to end incels in companies
>they are to expensive
>hire thai trannies
Welcome to the capitalism, anon.

>> No.65786069

>>65785494
>Do tech companies need to do something?
No, we don't need to start witch hunting for every person who deviates from the norm in their personal lives, even if it's something shitty like incels. If it's affecting their work or their colleagues, or they're openly incel in the workplace, sure. Otherwise, it's irrelevant to the job. Sort of how we should be hiring people based on their merit instead of their race/gender/etc in some thinly veiled attempt to make things "equal."

It's not difficult, stop trying to make it difficult. Hire people who have the skills for the job. Fire people who are not doing the job well and/or are not conducive to an effective work environment. Anything else is superfluous.

>> No.65786111 [DELETED] 

Women need to be raped. It is the only language they understand. Women enjoy rape. Don't let them tell you otherwise, because they are notorious liars and don't know their own minds. Women want to be held down and fucked hard. They want to be made to cry and scream. Women have a biological imperative to be raped. Did you know that women who are raped are twice as likely to conceive as women who have unprotected consensual sex? It is a fact. Women who are raped often have orgasms as well - some women have never had an orgasm in their lives save for a rape. The desire to be sexually dominated is deeply programed into the woman. This is a fact of evolution that cannot be denied without women becoming unbalanced. Feminism is really just an outward manifestation of an internal problem with modern women. These 'feminists' desperately want to be put in their place. That's why they act out so much and are so belligerent. Whether they know it or not, subconsciously they want to piss men off and get men to make them submit. They want to be slapped in the face, told to shut the fuck up, and then raped until they can't stand up. This is what women really want. I say we give it to them.

>> No.65786122

>>65785913
I'm going to assume she means the first one.

>> No.65786134

>>65785678
Adding onto this:
It's not hard to find a girlfriend. It's only a matter of being at the right place at the right time to find your qt gf. By putting yourself out there, you increase your chances of being in the right place at the right time. Until then just improve yourself and have patience so you're not wallowing in your own self pity and have the self confidence to shoot your shot when it's time.

Being incel is a mental disease, and we're all here to help my fellow anons.

>> No.65786140 [DELETED] 

>>65785782
>>65786111
go back to /pol/

>> No.65786152

>>65785913
If you don't think it's number one, I have bad news for you.

>> No.65786173

>>65786111
It's dumb shit like this that gets screen capped and put on CNN.

>> No.65786182

>>65785775
>>65785813

t. White people. How do I improve being a short Indian? Should I use skin whitening cream and shoe lifts? or "lol go back to India" a country I'm not a citizen of and can't live in legally?

>> No.65786183

>>65785494
Good, finally someone is going to do something about those creepy beta virgins who keep looking at me in a weird way just because I'm a female programmer.
I hope all beta virgins lose their jobs and are thrown in concentration camps.

>> No.65786202

>>65785916
the real solution is to chemically castrate incels

>> No.65786231

>fires all incels

>loses over half the workforce in tech

But seriously..anyone who refers themselves as an incel should probably jump off a cliff.

>> No.65786238

>>65786182
Nigga please, me being white has nothing to do with me having a gf. I bet your a smart man and I'm sure you can be a nice person. Just work on your attitude and your victim mentality that you definitely have shown here and you'll be chilling with a nice vagana in no time. The only person holding you back is you. Plus there are tons of short chicks out there and I know they're lookin for that curry dick. I belive in you, nigga

>> No.65786247

>>65785678
>>65786134
Improving yourself is stupid advice. What you need to do is be a good person to have around. That means having skills that are useful to other people, as well as having an open mind and the ability to step into another person's shoes.

>> No.65786248
File: 2.51 MB, 1433x1989, download_20180301_000756.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65786248

>>65785627
Rip, my girlfriend says to you guys i would count as a Chad, i gave her the clover app after she asked what website i was always on, id show her some greentext stories here and there but jeez she knows the whole subculture now, its pretty funny, thought you gotta would like to know more girls probably lurk then you think, and actually cringe at you guys (she shows me stuff from /g/ and other boards) she only browses /g/ because she sees I'm on it and is curious ,

>Inb4 'NICE BLOGPOST'
thank you friend
>YOU CAN'T MAKE UP A STORY AND EXPECT PEOPLE TO BELIEVE IT
not made up but i could care less if you guys believe it or not, either or it plants the seed that you now know girls lurk, and i mean actual girls, not girls(boys)

You guys have fun

>> No.65786266

>>65786247
And how do you get that if you don't have those skills? Improve them? Oh, thanks for agreeing with me.

>> No.65786267

>>65785949
they've been on the news lately, for being psychotic and killing women

>> No.65786271

>>65786247
Yeah... And you get those soft/hard skills by improving yourself.

>> No.65786279

>>65786247
Are you retarded?

>> No.65786292

>>65786182
Don't you have an Indian community or something where you live

>> No.65786294

I am not a native English speaker and I am having a hard time figuring out what she is trying to say. Is she complaining that we are virgins?

>> No.65786303

>>65785494
what are incels

>> No.65786313

>>65785494
>https://kotaku.com/in-china-women-hired-to-motivate-computer-programmers-1725573574
China has shown us the way.

>> No.65786321

>>65786303
virgins who are so angry about being virgins that they gather in groups to complain about women.

>> No.65786326
File: 66 KB, 1280x720, 1520163644312.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65786326

>Being virgin means you're not allowed to work anymore or interact with other humans.

Great, one more thing to be bullied and maybe count as a big NO when trying to find a job and stopping to be a lonely suicidal depressed NEET.
This way I will never afford FFS or eat anything better than maruchan with the complimentary spiro pill.
And the worst part is that this area was supposed to be the most inclusive one with the least amounts of social bullying.

>> No.65786327

What exactly is an incel? Is it just someone who does not reproduce, a MGTOW or what? I never understood this shit.

>> No.65786328

>>65786303
r9k

>> No.65786346

>>65786327
just a "nicer" (read: obfuscated) way to say "virgin neckbeard creepazoid".

>> No.65786350

>>65786303
involuntary celibates

>> No.65786353

>>65785707
Not everyone wants to have sex with every person they meet faggot. What happened to marriage, a stay at home wife, and the man actually get work done with his career?
In the tweet is just a slut, and in this thread are people way smarter than that. Act like it please.

>> No.65786358

>>65785782
JEW

>> No.65786367

>>65785627
lmao how about normal people, or is everyone either a pathetic loser or a "Chad"

>> No.65786371

>>65786353
For real, Twitter is visual noise that people can't seem to look away from.

>> No.65786373
File: 63 KB, 500x743, IMG_1972.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65786373

>>65785627
Yeah! GAMERS RISE UP!
WE. LIVE. IN. A. SOCIETY.

>> No.65786379

>>65786321
>>65786346
>>65786350
Oh. I'm a virgin but it's definitely not because of women. Are you still an incel if you don't bitch about it? Can't I just be a "sad piece of shit" instead?

>> No.65786391

>>65786326
Just don't live in CA and you won't have any problems

>> No.65786395

>>65786248
Yes, sadly now women are allowed freely around here. The >tits or gtfo rule isnt really valid anymore.

>> No.65786400

>>65786326
I'm gonna need you to fill out that bf application, prior experience is required or the date is off.

>> No.65786403

>>65786379
incel is literally involuntarily celibate which has become a sub-culture (primarily forums) where they gather to complain. So if you don't identify with the subculture you're cel (or volcel), not incel.

>> No.65786407

Well I'm Kinda safe, even when I'm a Wizard, I am one because when I realized I didn't had sex it was too late so I retired myself from the market.

I live more freely and I don't really desire something I don't know anything about.

>> No.65786414

>>65786379
Hey man, free time is the ultimate end game. That's the one thing I miss the most about being single. But I have a great gf who plays games on the TV while I play on my pc or shoots guns at the other table if we're at the range. You'll find someone someday who shares you're interest and you will peacefully coexist together and bump uglies together when you retire for the evening.

>> No.65786418

>>65786403
I mean if it wasn't like that incel would just be a different word for virgin

>> No.65786424

>>65785494
Hire programming "motivators"

Alternatively:Who gives a shit go kill yourself

>> No.65786432

I've heard of tech companies paying escorts to become girlfriends with incels of another company. Voice recording every encounter and trying to bleed that secret intellectual property out of them.

It happens with prominent Men as well (just look at the news lately) but it's 10x easier to do it to virgins in the tech industry.

>> No.65786445

>>65786353
>What happened to marriage, a stay at home wife, and the man actually get work done with his career?
That's why professional help should be made available for people who have trouble with this.
The other part is helping spergs deal with
>Not everyone wants to have sex with every person they meet faggot.

>> No.65786447

>>65786231
you forgot:
>left with pajeets and SJWs
>software goes to shit
>company dies

>> No.65786454

>>65786379
>Can't I just be a "sad piece of shit" instead?
this. why cant i just watch my 2d in peace without someone bitching that im a liability cause i dont have sex?

>> No.65786463

>>65785494
Shut up Ellen you miserable cunt
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pao_v._Kleiner_Perkins

>> No.65786485
File: 248 KB, 989x989, 51179600_kung-pao-chicken_1x1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65786485

>chink with murrikan name
>always not their real name, just made up

>> No.65786491

>>65786379
You're incel.

>> No.65786500

>>65786414
I guess. For now I really have a fuckton of things to fix before I go hunting pussy anyways. And I'm old enough so I'm not going to expect anything.

>> No.65786510

>>65785678
>>65785723
>>65785766
>>65785775
>>65786182
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1ogMKkUYq4

>> No.65786513

HR's going to have their hands full

>> No.65786528

>>65786500
How old are you, for real?

>> No.65786531

>>65786326
Back to Victorian values of giving employment first to men who provide for women
feminism is traditionalism in a new pair of panties

>> No.65786548

>>65786528
Old.

>> No.65786550

>>65785599
are you sure ti is for real? I am almost 100% sure that this is fake and your comment is fake too

>> No.65786555

>>65786548
That's not a number

>> No.65786579
File: 58 KB, 251x220, 1396523074261.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65786579

>>65785494
it's like people in the west live in an alternate reality

>> No.65786580

>>65786550
https://twitter.com/ekp/status/991817194987114496

>> No.65786595

>>65786555
Come on man. It's embarrassing, even in this cesspool of shit.

>> No.65786597

>>65785494
I hope Ellen already does something to reduce their numbers.

>> No.65786605

>>65786580
I have been defeated. But the real losers are the western civilization and the future of the planet.

>> No.65786613

Fucking janny stop babysitting the thread. It doesn't have anything to do with technology and was doomed to be a /adv/ /r9k/ abomination from the start.

>> No.65786616

Are you branded incel if you are a virgin but it isn't by choice?

>> No.65786634

>>65785627
"Incel" isn't an actual term, stop using it to describe anything

>> No.65786645

>>65786432
The place I work in requires me to report relationships over 2 months irrc . Then the other person has to get the same level government security clearance as me. I assumed it's against foreign spies fucking employees never thought about escorts.

>> No.65786657
File: 54 KB, 960x641, https _specials-images.forbesimg.com_imageserve_730459729_960x0.jpg fit=scale.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65786657

Alright anon, everything seems to be in order, your CV looks good, background check is clean, we just have one more order of business. Can you tell us whether you are a virgin or not?

>> No.65786658

Man I am looking forward to feminists whining about virgin omega males potentially committing rape and terrorism for the next 4 years.

>> No.65786664

>>65786595
Embarrassing on an anonymous image board in front of someone who genuinely cares about people? If there is one thing this site lacks is people with compassion, and not fake sjw virtue compassion, real human kindness. Get that shit, man. I'm not going to drag your age out of you, but if old ass niggaz are getting laid in retirement homes, then you can do it. And I'm sure you and I will never talk to or see each other after this thread. Get it, man. There are more chicks on this rock in space than dudes. I know you can do it

>> No.65786701

>>65786373
this post gave me stage 3 cancer

>> No.65786709

>>65786395
That expression doen't mean what you think it means.

>> No.65786727

>>65786303
people who think something like this is a good idea
https://imgur.com/gallery/WLRrALF

>> No.65786735

>>65786445
>The other part is helping spergs deal with
>>Not everyone wants to have sex with every person they meet faggot.

It's fucking amazing how many people actually think their social worth has anything to do with how many people they have, or could have put their dick in, and it just consumes their entire being trying to chase that endorphin high like heroin. imo, if you spend all your time getting laid or trying to get laid or wracking yourself over why you can't, you are just a shallow, stupid person. There are much better things in life. I know too many people who slept around 'cause they gotta get they dick wet and now they've got kids they've never met or unleashed an insane single mother upon the world with a child in tow or destroyed their own lives by shacking themselves to another miserable human being for the purpose of raising a human being that they did not want. People act like they need to fuck to live, and ironically that attitude makes your life significantly harder.

>> No.65786740

>>65785878
I don't know about that. Is that why companies have Human Resources and company therapists, to prevent employees from going to the deep end and shoot up the place? Next step is the company geisha(yes sex but also conversation), I'm all up for that.

>> No.65786765

>>65786350
That's contradictory
That's like saying you're an involuntary eater
Noone is forcing you to feed your fat fucking ass except for yourself, just like noone is forcing you to not have sex except for yourself
The less effort you put into something, the less the chance you will achieve it

>> No.65786769

>>65786664
Please kill yourself.

>> No.65786775

>>65786634
>if I say it doesn't exist it will remove the pain of being a disgusting virgin

Bootyblasted incel detected

>> No.65786776

>>65785494
Mandatory visit-a-prostitute day?

>> No.65786777

>>65785494
isn't this chink the irrelevant diversity hire that was appointed CEO of reddit to take the blame on some shit decisions the shareholders and the parent company took?

>> No.65786782

>>65786727
holy fucking shit

>> No.65786784

>>65785659
>please provide evidence
>here 's a picture of my syphilis infected dick. While fully erected. I hope you like it. Do I get a job?

>> No.65786794

>>65785724
how much do they usually go for

>> No.65786800

>>65785494
>It's real
2018 is spending 5 months in a vomittron

>> No.65786804

It'll be a crime to be shy soon, won't that be fun.

>> No.65786823

>>65786727
Hey be nice, he obviously has a case of terminal autism

>> No.65786824
File: 95 KB, 599x834, 128627D9-4315-4AEC-AA96-F293CE1248E1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65786824

>>65786182
literally “show vegene and bobs” the post

>> No.65786848
File: 6 KB, 246x205, 918671147.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65786848

>>65786292
>Implying Indian american women date anyone but white men

>>65786824
Eat my shit

>> No.65786853

>>65786769
I will not, I'm digging life. Keep being crusty, faggotron mcnigger.

>> No.65786854

>>65786794
depends
I'm from eastern eu and I can get quality whores for 2-300

>> No.65786861

>>65786765
this, these "incels" are just awkward people who have either convinced themselves that their mannerisms are normal or just do not realize that something they are saying or doing is putting people off. There are absolutely people out there who are ready to fuck anyone who asks nicely just like these fat neckbeards are, but a lot of those people are probably also equally awkward, not particularly good-looking or just don't go outside either.
I think part of the problem is that the women who would otherwise match the men who believe they are being shafted by society are also kind of shut-in, sheltered people and they just do not cross paths enough in life compared to more successful outwardly social types who find each other more naturally.

>> No.65786867
File: 886 B, 45x21, what.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65786867

>>65785494
Another name for misandry?

>> No.65786870

>>65785963
>you are clearly not passing down your genes to the next generation, so there is no need in waste resources on you.
Neither are these abortion loving roasties though....

>> No.65786879

>>65786854
damn, that sounds nice

>> No.65786882
File: 208 KB, 354x534, 1437003931674.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65786882

>>65785627
It's also the backup anime board

>> No.65786892

Corps have no obligation, but if there’s a correlation between incels and low work performance than it there’s a reason for corps to do something. I doubt there is, but I have no stats to base this assumption.

>>65786248
Here’s your (you)

>> No.65786917

>>65786248
kill yourself

>> No.65786931

>>65785494
>CEOs of big tech companies: You almost certainly have men who did absolutely nothing but being born ugly and we women won't make our holes accesible for them. What are you going to do about it?

>> No.65786936

>>65786182
Just don't act like a stereotypical Indian and ditch the accent.

>> No.65786954

>>65785719
Normalfags are so oblivious of the possibility that someone just can't be given sex, that they always look for the craziest explanations possible to justify that an incel can't have sex.

>> No.65786964

>>65786769
cringe

>> No.65786982

>>65786313
Was about to post this. The Chinese have solved this problem.

>> No.65786983

>>65786202
This is what women wanted all along, erase any sub 8/10 man from existance, but somehow we are the terrorists.

>> No.65786993

>>65786373
I read one line and had do minimize it and report your post.
This is pure cringe.

>> No.65786999

>>65786182
Work the muslim angle. Women hate vegetarian pacifist street-shitter Pajeet but get wet at the sound of holy-terrorist ripped-as-fuck Om-listening raghead Rashiid.

>> No.65787002

>>65786182
Try dating indian girls and not white girls. Shit is already so fucked for us for you curries to make it even worse.

>> No.65787017

>>65786993
we live in a society joker is the hot new meme, haven't you heard?

also don't do what you just did there

>> No.65787018

I don't understand. Incel means "involuntary" or not of their own choosing. I think she means MGTOW or whatever.

>> No.65787043

>>65786182
I think you should try the exotic guy. Plenty open mind girls looking around for a new dish...

>> No.65787045

>tfw indian
>tfw like asians
>tfw asians dont like indians

oh well. looks like ill never get a job in this country at this rate.

>> No.65787061

[sjis][eqn]what do you expect?[/eqn][/sjis]

>> No.65787071

>>65786373
>>>/reddit/

>> No.65787075

>>65786954
Yeah, because a bunch of people crying on the internet about their problems and making up excuses are highly motivated people LMAO.

There are people out there that are so disgusting that nobody will ever love them no matter how hard they try, but they're a very, very small fraction of the population.

Stop making excuses. It's never been easier in history to find and meet people that you can click with, but it seems wallowing in your own misery on the internet is far more attractive than putting in effort.

>> No.65787083

>>65786266
>>65786271
The problem with "improve yourself" is that you do things for the wrong reasons. You ask yourself, "if I cook, will I get a girlfriend?", and then you wonder why you're not successful with girls despite your ability to cook. That leads to the angry incel entitlement mentality.
Instead, you could have brought a dish to a gathering, or hosted your own, and improved your standing with several people at once. Now everyone there knows you can cook, and that's a good reason to keep you around.

>> No.65787105

>>65787075
>but it seems wallowing in your own misery on the internet is far more attractive than putting in effort.
Some people make a living off doing exactly that.

>> No.65787118

>>65786182
nobody gives a shit you are indian if you live in india

>> No.65787132

Incel means "involuntary", doesn't she mean MGTOW or whatever?

>> No.65787135

>>65786303
reddit users

>> No.65787163

>>65787083
>giving free food to a bunch of ungrateful cunts in hopes of getting laid

this is chump mentality, they should be trying to impress you, not the other way around

>> No.65787182

>>65787083
This dude knows what's up. The entitlement is insane. Imagine if some disgusting hambeast did all the pathetic things you virgins are trying to win you over and yet you still will never love her or be attracted to her. Nobody deserves anything and there's no 100% magic way to win over any one person. It's all about giving everything the best you've got to increase your odds, it's all a numbers game.

>> No.65787197

>>65786735
It's not that my life is unfulfilling without a committed relationship anon, it's that I know it would be better with one.

I have a good job, I'm young, I'm fit, I have friends. Life is good, I just want it to be better.

>> No.65787201

>>65786528
Not that dude but I'm 31.

>> No.65787205

>>65785719
Is that the same actor they used for the "gamers are dead" picture?
lmfao

>> No.65787211
File: 212 KB, 1166x875, Ldn.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65787211

>>65785763
>>65785873

>> No.65787218

>>65785494
they are saying incel when they mean misogynists
but they already assume all men are misogynists so they cant say that

>> No.65787236

>>65787163
>this is chump mentality, they should be trying to impress you, not the other way around

This is entitled manlet virgin mentality. Under the facade of machoism you try to display online is a fragile little child that pushes away reality, hiding under the shield that 'everyone should love me for me or else they don't matter', secretly hoping that something good will happen to him without having to put in an ounce of effort. The sad reality of course, is that nobody is going to be the one impressing you because you don't matter to anyone, not even yourself.

>> No.65787239

>>65787218
you can't be an incel without being a misogynist
incel is pretty much an applied and whole stereotype in comparison to misogynist which is effectively too vague to be a stereotype
like hillybilly vs uneducated

>> No.65787249

>>65786854
>2-300
Dollars or slavbucks?

>> No.65787250

Yeah this strategy will work well. Push incels even more into a corner, and anyone else similar to or suspected of being an incel. Also make sure to go after porn, games, sex dolls and prostitution and anything else that might keep them sane. Give them every incentive possible to go out guns blazing, knives swinging and cars crashing. I hope the bodycount will keep rising.

>> No.65787263

>>65787239
im just trying to make sense of the media inability to understand the term but i think you are right in your analysis

>> No.65787265

>>65787083
I disagree with you on that. I do think that improving yourself just for one thing can be dumb. But what you fail to realize is that coming to terms with yourself that you have areas in your life that need improvement will ultimately make you change yourself for more than just one reason. As I started losing weight I noticed there was less fat covering my dick so it felt like my dick was getting bigger. I started being able to run up hills on my hikes which made me feel like a stronger man. And I felt "cleaner". It was as if I figured out how to overclock myself and I got addicted to self improvement. It was so addicting that I had forgot about my loneliness and just was so much happier and outgoing that I just happened to attract a nice girl and she wanted to hang out all the time. And I'm still a fat guy. She was just so jazzed about my attitude that she just wanted to be with me.

>> No.65787276
File: 5 KB, 398x293, 1523664445672.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65787276

>>65787250
>2018
>monkey pounds fists into plastic and threatens the world unless he get ooga booga

>> No.65787277
File: 2.46 MB, 220x200, 1349609667643.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65787277

>>65785572

>> No.65787285

>>65787276
Whatever. The blood will be on your hands.

>> No.65787319

>>65787250
you act like that isnt exactly what they want
and when they get it they will be blaming every young white male

>> No.65787321

>>65787285
The entitlement of the white beta male

>> No.65787325

>>65787285
Nope, it will be on the person who pulls the trigger. No one is responsible for your own shortcomings, only you.

>> No.65787330

>>65787182
Yeah, gymcelling is a thing though. If a fat chick was actively working on her weight and didn't spout bullshit like "muh genetics. muh I don't eat that much" it would be fine.

>> No.65787337

>>65787321
>>65787325
You are practically begging for spree killings and have no right to complain if and when they occur. And this doesn't have anything to do with me so don't try to drag me into it.

>> No.65787344

>>65787250
>muh internet booboos

I bet you voted for Trump too, you sad snowflake.

>> No.65787353

>>65787344
I'm not American and I'm not a snowflake and this doesn't have anything to do with me. You're trying to make this about me as a form of deflection.

I hope you get killed in the next attack.

>> No.65787361

>>65785494
>plebbit whore looking for attention
lmao

>> No.65787365

>>65787321
>>65787325
not him but
>remove all enjoyment from a person who already has a fragile psyche
>expect him not to do the rational thing and lash out
shiggy diggy

>> No.65787386

>>65787365
>rational thing
>lash out

It's a Trumpledyte tell-all

>> No.65787387

>>65787337
I've been throwing nothing but encouragement in this thread and you came in here with a shitty attitude. People who perpetuate the victim mentality are the ones to blame. So miss me with that gay shit, nigga. You're so much more than just a dude who can't get laid. You can improve yourself, everyone can.

>> No.65787400

>>65787387
I don't have a "shitty attitude," I am just telling it like it is.

>You're so much more than just a dude who can't get laid. You can improve yourself, everyone can.
READ THIS SENTENCE -> this has nothing to do with me <- READ THIS SENTENCE

>> No.65787407

>>65785494
She's literally implying that if you have virgins in your business, to get rid them.

What the fuck.

>> No.65787410

>>65786182
Try to get rid of any Indian accent if you have it and you'll be fine dude

>> No.65787414

>>65787365
Knowing that you have shortcomings is a hard pill to swallow. But how can one wish to improve without acknowledging it?

>> No.65787425

>>65787387
I think the first step for these mentally ill kids is to have authorities pull the plug- no TV, no internet, no video games. Put them in rehab working outdoors with community projects or something. The escapism and coddling just makes it worse for them.

>> No.65787428

>>65787386
>he thinks there is NEVER a time to fight back

>> No.65787434

>>65786917
Unironically based

>> No.65787441

>>65785494
Let me rephrase that tweet:
>CEOs of big tech companies: You almost certainly have white beta males who can't get laid as employees. What are you going to do about it?

>> No.65787448

>>65787428
Who are you quoting?

>> No.65787464

>>65787448
This isn't /jp/.

>> No.65787469

>>65787434
cringe

>> No.65787470

>>65786267
yes fire them for being loosers they surely dont go crazy then. Its like they want to create psychos

>> No.65787475
File: 65 KB, 1022x547, 92879F42-1679-4590-813C-89C7F834C50C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65787475

>>65786848
I am not a street india-friend.
Maybe girls will like you when you realize that poo goes into the loo.

>> No.65787480

>>65786936
>>65787410

I've lived in the US my whole life. I speak English better than you hillbillies.

>> No.65787486

>>65786463
OH SHIT I forgot that she married Buddy "dey being racist ps I'm not gay anymore" Fisher who is one of the greatest JUST cases of this century

>> No.65787487

>>65787441
Abuse the shit out of them?
They are probably too afraid of asking for raise or looking for better job.

>> No.65787490

>>65786182
Go after bindis

>> No.65787505

>>65787400
Your original post in this thread heavily implies that you are or on the fringe of incel mentality. Also, you're responding to a literal who tweet by some dumb skank on Twitter. It's bait and you fell for it. No one is advocating for taking things away from people. Just that we can all make ourselves better for ourselves. Good things will follow after that has been done.

>> No.65787512

>>65787414
My comment wasn't on the question of whether or not these fags have shortcomings, we all do, some more than others, it was on whether or not when you take away the only things giving them the sanity to continue surviving would they not logically lash out in an attempt to either exact revenge or get them back?

>> No.65787522

>>65785775
Because you're a fat lazy chad.

>> No.65787526

>>65785627
``Incel'' is a Reddit thing, Redditor.

>> No.65787530

just remember it's only okay to marginalize the marginalized if they're white dudes.

>> No.65787536

>CEOs of big tech companies: You almost certainly have people who can't get laid as employees. That means they're all creepy misogynistic weirdos and you should fire them. Hire more women.

>> No.65787540

>>65786454
If you watch your 2d in peace, no one will bitch about it, because no one will know.

>> No.65787542

>>65787505
>Your original post in this thread heavily implies that you are or on the fringe of incel mentality.
No it does not. You are trying to make this about me because you are trying to deflect. You can't argue against what I said.

>Also, you're responding to a literal who tweet by some dumb skank on Twitter.
Ellen Pao is not a literal who. This is also deflection.

>> No.65787552

>>65786777
Yes.

>> No.65787564

>>65787522
2 years ago, I was posting in mgtow forums because I felt like every girl in the world didn't want to touch my schmek. I got motivated to do something to make me feel better and I gained confidence that I never had before. That got me a sick job, a gf, and many other things. If that makes me a Chad, then everyone here bitching about women can be a Chad.

>> No.65787580

>>65787564
>I got motivated to do something to make me feel better and I gained confidence that I never had before
How the fuck does this work? You decided to have confidence and it developed overnight?

>> No.65787604

>>65785546
I think she's hinting that there needs to be a big ole witch hunt and purge done actually.

>> No.65787642

>>65787542
Deflect what? The idea of taking work away from someone who can't get laid will make them go crazy? I agree with you, man. I'm making this about you because I'm responding to you. I can't respond to dumb hoe #80 on Twitter because I dont have an account for that dog shit website. No one actually wants to take a job away from someone for not getting laid. You're just like the person outraged by a click bait tabloid.

>> No.65787648

>>65785494
More of an HR issue. A CEO has bigger issues to address.

If they act out in a way that violates policy or damages the reputation of the company, fire them or mandate social training.

Or just don't hire incels/MRAs/manchildren in the first place...

>> No.65787662

>>65787580
No, I worked at it for a year and it was just motivation to not be a literal ham planet. Now I'm just a literal ham moon

>> No.65787665

>>65787642
>Deflect what?
The fact that you're begging for spree killings, doing everything you can to push incels to the edge so they'll go postal.

> I'm making this about you because I'm responding to you.
I have nothing to do with this. You are deflecting.

>No one actually wants to take a job away from someone for not getting laid.
This is what feminists want people to think.

>You're just like the person outraged by a click bait tabloid.
More deflection.

>> No.65787684

>>65787665
Please explain how I'm begging for sprees.

>> No.65787690

>>65787083
That's all a matter of your priorities and expectations. Perhaps for individuals whose priorities are so skewed that all improvement is focused upon purely ending up a relationship it should be more explicitly stated that they need to unfuck their priorities.

Improving yourself means having the motivation to imagine an ideal version of yourself and how you can get there. If you're unhappy with your weight, work on eating cleaner and exercising. If you've always wanted to pick up an instrument, give it a shot. The end goal with self-improvement isn't to achieve one particular end and be done with it; it's to work towards the task of becoming who you want to be. With improvement comes confidence, and with confidence anything is possible.

>> No.65787697

>>65785678
This exactly. It's so much easier than I let myself believe. Don't pursue shitty shallow women and you'll do fine. Most "average" women will at least give you a date if you ask. You probably won't nail a model, but having someone who loves you for you is underrated. Bonus points for fuckability.

>> No.65787708

>>65787662
That's what I said, you were Chad all along, just buried in fat. I on the other hand am not even slightly overweight, my physique is actually quite sporty. My face is so ugly though that throughout school girls literally called me ugly to my face.

>> No.65787715

>>65785494
wtf incels means??

>> No.65787724

>>65787684
I already did, and don't try to claim I didn't.

>> No.65787734

>>65785494
Have all of their female staff fuck the incels? I mean what else does she expect? That they'd go through and fire every male employee that hasn't gotten laid despite the desire to? What in the fuck does someone's sex life (or lack thereof) have to do with their professional life? Unless you're the CEO of male only escort service

>> No.65787749

>>65787708
If you aren't attractive, you have to be interesting. Maybe pick up an instrument, hobby, or learn how to tell jokes well(being funny is dating on easymode).

>> No.65787756
File: 249 KB, 800x803, -748009391-1453697221.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65787756

>>65785678
>80/20 rule in effect
>just b urself bro

>> No.65787768

>>65787749
So in a nutshell, just be myself?

>> No.65787776

>>65787708
You might not get a model, but someone who is "ugly" but gives you love because they click with you will make any 4/10 look like a 10/10 every day of the week.

>> No.65787781

>>65785961
i do deserve to get laid tho

>> No.65787786

>>65787776
>le "just lower your standards, brah" meme

>> No.65787798

>>65787768
Yes but no. Are you interesting? If not, then become interesting, but DO NOT fake it. Eventually that facade will fall off

>> No.65787806

>>65785991
Please give me some of your good luck anon so that I can marry my gf

>> No.65787808

>>65786202
This is the solution. Not because it solves anything, but because it's hilarious.

>> No.65787814
File: 7 KB, 250x250, 1518788391522.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65787814

>>65787798
>Are you interesting? If not, then become interesting

>> No.65787817

>>65786202
nope. bottom 80% of iq should be castrated. ironically that would not include most incels

>> No.65787821

>>65786182
Just accept the fact that indians are unattractive to everyone except for other indians.

>> No.65787835

>>65787776
This. Looks fade over time, but personality remains.

I'd rather be with a 4 with a good personality that loves me than a 10 with a shitty self involved personality.

>> No.65787847

>>65787724
Well then you couldn't be more wrong. I only want to help people. I don't want to push incels away or take things away from them. I don't want to do that to anyone. That goes against what I believe in. I feel as if you're just trying to troll me. So, don't know what else to say other than you're wrong.

>> No.65787855

>>65787814
Like I said, expand your horizons and find a hobby. There will be someone who can appreciate it. Sitting on your ass and browsing Chinese cartoon image boards all day won't help you find anyone.

>> No.65787859

>>65786391
what state to live in to meet asian women then?

>> No.65787861

>soon workplaces will have a no-singles policy as well
WHERE ARE WE SAFE?!

>> No.65787862

>>65787847
You've been constantly deflecting. Don't try to bullshit me.

>> No.65787863

>>65786999
I chuckled, then I realized you're probably serious. Who hurt you, anon? Show me on the doll where the imaginary girl touched you.

>> No.65787878

>>65787786
If looks are your priority to your standards when you're an "ugly" dude then you need to re-evaluate your standards

>> No.65787883

>>65787821
This

>> No.65787886

>>65787817
>implying incels aren't brainlets
Intelligent people have no problem navigating social interaction, incels are just dumb and get frustrated easily.

>> No.65787893

>>65786182
it certainly doesn't help your case that the BBC wrote a popular article about how the ridiculously small average penis size of Indians is a national problem.
You need to convey you're only half indian if you can.

>> No.65787905

>>65787886
I recall reading that there's an inverse correlation between intelligence and relationship success.

>> No.65787914

>>65787814
Anon, there are a lot of ways to become more interesting. You shouldn't need us to tell you what makes a person interesting, just think about what would make someone interesting to talk to and learn more about. You might already know what people you find interesting, but try putting yourself in a woman's/girl's shoes and imagine what they would find fun, surprising and/or interesting.

You can travel, if you have the money for it, I recommend China, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Argentina and Peru if you want interesting things and experiences to tell others about. Learn a second or third language, it will make you seem smarter and therefor more attractive. Learn an instrument or do a sport, or just something like dancing. Girls love a guy that can dance; I recommend ceroc, jive and other modern forms.

>> No.65787924

>>65787905
>reading
this is why you're single.
start "bing-watching" netflix.
It's the only thing girls do, and if you do it you can talk to them about the dumb shit shows everyone likes.

>> No.65787929

>>65787878
I think this IS the incel problem: most incels could get 1-3/10 girls if they wanted to. But they don't want to and they can't just lower their standards. Lowering your standards is like forcing yourself to be attracted to what you are not. So they stay angry depressed virgins instead.

>> No.65787934

>>65787540
They'll know. Unless you somehow manage to completely isolate yourself from everyone eventually they figure it out. Then you get the same kind of amazing advice you see in this thread but this time from people you have to deal with in person on a daily basis. Even though you aren't interested in any of it.

>> No.65787941

>>65787924
I have actually never watched Netflix.

>> No.65787944
File: 110 KB, 906x813, 1509501202159.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65787944

>>65787855
>>65787914
>I don't find anything you do interesting, so it's you that has to change your life, not me with my viewpoints of about what's interesting.

this thread is fail and aids

>> No.65787956

>>65787905
I'd love to read it, because that would subvert my observations. Does it account for things like Asperger's that may affect social interaction?

>> No.65787983

>Be virgin
>Get fired
Ahahahahahahaahaha

>> No.65787984

Honestly cannot believe how many pathetic faggots are in this thread right now. I was under the impression most people here were "normal" or voluntarily celibate for other reasons and not salty little cunts about it.
>inb4 lole he thinks we're normal
Out of all the fellow /g/entoomen I've met on irc and other places, most have been pretty intelligent and self aware. Not very popular or social, but they're not considered "weird" or "outcasts" either.

>>65786882
100% accurate and best post in thread

>> No.65787986

>>65787944
I never implied that you aren't interesting. Maybe you just aren't leveraging your hobbies to meet people or don't realize something you do is interesting.

>> No.65787997

>>65787956
I have no memory of where I read it, but it doesn't completely contradict what you said. Being too dumb isn't good either.

>> No.65788006

>>65787934
You need to learn how to be a better adult if you don't know how to tell people to fuck off in a mature manner. I've had people react in disbelief when I tell them I've never dated and have no interest in doing so, but I always make it clear that I don't want to discuss it. If they press, I tell them it's not workplace appropriate. I've only had one person who wouldn't let it go so I reported them to HR.

>> No.65788010

>>65787929
If you want companionship, then looks really don't matter. If you just want to fuck because that chick makes your peepee hard, then I'm sorry, but that's a game you can't win as an ugly dude. Companionship will always be better than one night stands and over time, a 4/10 will get your peepee hard because she's on team (you)

>> No.65788011

Why does everyone who is verified on Twitter feel the need to comment on everything?

>> No.65788014

>>65787984
>I was under the impression most people here were "normal"
>4chan
You honestly don't belong here.

>> No.65788030
File: 59 KB, 1000x1000, 1509115860198.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65788030

>>65785627
>chad all through schooling life
>literally flushed a nerds notebook down the toilet
>lost virginity at 15
>slept with 30 odd women
>current gf pure aryan
>good job with benefits
>been on 4chan since 2007
Lmaoing at your /headphone general/ threads brah

>> No.65788033
File: 23 KB, 471x257, picture_3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65788033

>>65787914
>'become interesting'
>"fix" your personality

Such a fucking weird and creepy way of thinking

>> No.65788043

incels need ideal genocide asap

>> No.65788050

>>65787944
Then what do you do, anon? No one is interesting because the play videogames, but they might be interesting if they make them. No one is interesting because they read because, but because of the conversations they can have because of them. Programming can be interesting to the right girls, but you will have to find them online most of the time. There are actual nerdy girls out there, just don't expect them to be above 5/10 or not smell bad. Sometimes it's an art form to make something interesting when talking about it. it's not so much what you say or do, but often it's how you explain it and make it interesting. Just being ambitious and having plans for your future makes you interesting because people tends to go "woah that guy really know what he wants to do with his life. I wish I was like that too."


Also, what this anon said >>65787986

>> No.65788051

>>65788014
fuck you. You probably heard about some shitty raid /b/ did and had a power fantasy and decided to join here.
The truth is that a lot of 4chan users are *not* autistic sperglords, but pretty normal people that just don't like any other sites.
Of course you wouldn't know about that, since everything you know about 4chan comes from reddit and news articles.

Proof you are a clueless newfag: You can't triforce

>> No.65788058

>>65788011
They get to be the center of attention with every passing irrelevant thought they have. Why wouldn't they constantly comment on everything?

>> No.65788073
File: 114 KB, 1678x1119, job interview.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65788073

>>65785659
>So Anon, I've been looking at your facebook page for the past 10 year and it appears that you've never updated your relationship status from single to in a relationship. Would you mind explaining why that is?

>> No.65788074

>>65788051
He says without triforcing.

>arguing seniority on an anonymous website

>> No.65788080

>>65788051
I've been here for 12 miserable years, and you're hilariously wrong.
There are plenty of normal people on 4chan, now moreso than ever, but the majority of the userbase are complete fucking weirdos. Mostly socially competent, but definitely a standard deviation away from "normal"
Go back to your containment site, faggot

>> No.65788085

>>65788074
󠇦 󠇦 ▲
▲󠇦 ▲

your turn

>> No.65788090

>>65788051
What this place has always been full of weird fucking people. Why because it is anonymous that's why this place was/kind of is great.

>> No.65788102

>>65788080
>I've been here for....
stopped reading right there. No one cares how long you claim you've been here for.

>>65788090
It certainly has a lot of weird people, and they get the most attention for exactly that reason. Many users are also not weird though.

>> No.65788113

>>65788085
󠇦 ▲
▲󠇦 ▲

>> No.65788127
File: 259 B, 40x32, f74718b0-1166-489a-8382-9306bb1e166f.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65788127

>>65788113
lol

>> No.65788137

>>65785494

ITT: incels claiming they can't get laid because of their looks. I'm a chubby 28 year old blue collar worker with thinning hair and I'm currently seeing a solid 7/10 21 year old girl who begs to be used as my fucktoy.

Incels are just so miserable to be around that women give them a wide berth. Hopefully they all an hero so we won't have to listen to them constantly whine.

>> No.65788143
File: 32 KB, 447x456, 1503539903773.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65788143

>>65788033
God, I hate you faggots. I'm trying to give you ideas and all you do is whine and call me creepy. Is it creepy to show a little compassion to stranger because I was once in a similar position and thought I was uninteresting? It's like you think you are special snowflakes. I never said to "fix" your personality, you can do interesting things without "fixing" yourself. I used to be a guy that almost never left his room and now I'm training 4 times a week and hang out with friends regularly.

I never "fixed" my personality, I still have the same interests, but I improved my social skills and got rid of my shyness and anxiety about talking to new people. You ingrates have to do something about yourselves, and it's clear that it's your own fault you can't get friends or a gf because any time someone tries to give you advice you call them names. Pretty immature if you ask me. Go ahead and mature a bit and then maybe you will get a gf before you hit 30.

>> No.65788157

>>65788143
don't bother helping these r*dditors

>> No.65788167

>>65788102
>t. Came here during the election
The only people who would ever even entertain the idea that 4chan isn't primarily full of aspie retards are people who have spent no time here.

>> No.65788169

>>65788143
>just do what everyone else wants live a lie

>> No.65788175

>>65786485
Well that's how it works, if you go to China you just make a chink name for you that is equally fake and chosen

>> No.65788176

Wasn't this supposed to be a technology board? Why is this failed abortion of a thread still up?

>> No.65788179

>>65788167
not an argument.
The only people that think that way about 4chan are, like I said, redditors and normalfags that read news stories about it. Even those people are slowly learning the only boards overrun by autists are /b/ and /pol/.

>> No.65788191

>>65788169
Case in point. I've never done what others want me to do. I'm doing exactly what I want to do with my life and I'm happy as is.

Your loss, incel.

>> No.65788196

>>65785494
What the fuck is an incel?
nb4 you

>> No.65788201

>>65788176
Even better, there's two of them.

>> No.65788209

She's right. Who the fuck wants to work with some creepy antisocial incel ?

>> No.65788217

>>65788196
scam to distract from the intel debacle started by amd

literally the same day the second gen ryzens came, incels were all over the mass media news

>> No.65788228

>>65788179
Not an argument is not an argument, faggot

>> No.65788230

>>65787236
>hey give me free stuff and maybe i'll have sex with you but probably not
>no
>hurrr you must be entitled never mind that i'm a literal whore
typical millenial female

>> No.65788235

>>65788217
>incel is a false flag by Intel
Why am I not surprised?

>> No.65788237

>>65788179
>What you're saying isn't true because I say so! Wah!
If you were involved with this community in any way other than just posting on the boards, you would 100% know what you're saying is fucking retarded

>> No.65788240

>>65788196
INvoluntarily CELibate

Brainlets who can't figure out how to have a relationship and get frustrated because they feel that they're entitled to one.

>> No.65788257

>>65788240
>get frustrated because they feel that they're entitled to one
Literally not true

>> No.65788264

>>65788010
RUretarded? easy as fuck, if you only care about your wee wee buy an escort

>> No.65788267

>>65788237
>does exactly what he claims I'm doing
We must hang out in different circles then, because I'm speaking from my own experience. It's entirely plausible that the communities you're attracted to appeal more to the incel type (wonder what that says about you :^)), but all the irc channels I am in are mostly normal people albeit introverted.

>> No.65788270

where did this dumb ass "incel" term come from and what is it doing in /g/?

>> No.65788279

>>65788270
1. reddit
2. redditors

>> No.65788284

>>65787604
Have a team of prostitutes in every business.

>> No.65788286

>>65788240
>women gets crazy and insufferable and get called roasties
>men try to avoid them more and more slowly
>women scream virgins has a insult but doesn't work at all
>mask the same insult has a incel
>tfw their only worth is sex and they need to force men to be with them
the absoute state of the women mind

>> No.65788303

>>65788286
What a terrible delusion you live in...

Seek professional help.

>> No.65788304

>>65786373
>underst and

>> No.65788305

>>65785707
Chris-Chan had this same idea. This automatically disqualifies your proposal.

>> No.65788315

>>65788303
I'm not so much into this whole topic, but I get the same impression he does.

>> No.65788323

>>65788303
>Implying that the majority of women doesn't need mental help 24/7 or they do stupid shit like that tweet
your move roastie

>> No.65788324

>>65788267
If only /g/ was still the guro board.

>> No.65788331

>>65788324
I like techloligy more

>> No.65788334

>thread made it to bump

OP here thanks for all the (yous)

>> No.65788345

>>65788235
Why does this sound so convincing?

>> No.65788346

>>65785782
My skin color is white, but I am South-African, what am I? My ancestry is a mix between colonialists and natives btw.

>> No.65788350

>>65788334
>pretending to be retarded
time to go back to rèddit

>> No.65788355

>>65787814
>he literally doesn't understand how self-improvement works
>he wonders why he's alone and miserable

>> No.65788356

>>65788345
>these goyim know too much!

>> No.65788370

>>65788303
What a fucking shitty facebook-tier insult. Kill yourself you dumb fucking redditor. What the fuck are you even doing here you dumb cunt.

>> No.65788379

>>65788331
That's because you're a normalfag.

>> No.65788383

>>65788370
You seem flustered. Want to talk about it?

>> No.65788400

>>65788383
>Why men is avoiding me!?
>reeee fucking virgings!!!!

>> No.65788409

>>65785494
O Brave New World

>> No.65788418
File: 89 KB, 582x622, 1505875694894.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65788418

You're all misinterpreting Pao's words. She's talking about female incels and the #femaleincel movement.

>> No.65788453
File: 18 KB, 594x174, 1508811242312.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65788453

>>65788418

>> No.65788456
File: 93 KB, 403x448, 1512321056744.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65788456

>>65788418
>go away sort yourself out learn create chill
>men dont have this

>> No.65788468

Why does our society put sex on such a pedestal? Go to a whorehouse if you want to get laid. Tell me whether it was worth it or not.

>> No.65788474

>>65788453
Hmm... guess she doesn't really understand the "in" part of "incel".

>> No.65788476

>>65788418
So this entire thread is confirmed retarded, no suprise

>> No.65788478

>>65788453
>away from the husband for a month
>incel
This is like that neet for the weekend bullshit.

>> No.65788480

>>65788400
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

>> No.65788485

>>65788418
women rights were a mistake
>>65788468
only literally worthless women do that, skills? nah, work? nah, easy sex? yes

>> No.65788486

>>65787914
You're right, but not for the reasons you think.

It works more like this:
>pick hobbies
>git gud
>build confidence
>become more attractive

If you're only doing it to appear interesting, you're letting other people's opinion of you dictate your self-worth, which undermines your confidence. Do it because you like it. Confidence is just a side effect.

>> No.65788494

>>65788480
Exactly, why call men virgins when you can't get men and have the face to force them by shaming, literal projection

>> No.65788500

>>65785494
yeah, hire prostitutes for conference after-parties like most big firms do

>> No.65788517

>>65788418
>women are the victim again!
Nearly rustled me

>> No.65788521

>>65787924
It's funny because literally every woman I know likes to read. Find better people to hang out with.

>> No.65788567

>>65788521
>every woman I know likes to read
Yeah, 50 shades of gay and Supernatural gay fan fiction.

>> No.65788649

Once you look bad enough, and have no real status, you only get horrid women no one else wants to be around. They're not hard to catch, because nobody wants to catch them. In a pursuit to be "normal", you swallow your pride, become depressed, and deal with some bushwacker of a gf because "at least I'm not a weirdo now"

Besides, I find it funny that, thanks to constant emasculation in society, and feminism, these incels would be considered creeps to walk up to women anyway, but are now being pushed to do just that. We put pussy on too high of a pedestal, and forget that a dick controls when you are and aren't fucking. I want more incels, so women fix their behaviour and put in effort the same way we are expected too.

>> No.65788680

The other thread is funnier, cmon guys, put in more effort.

>> No.65788694

>>65785678
>DUDE JUST BE YOURSELFF

>> No.65788708

>>65787564
I have confidence too my dude but that still doesn't stop me from coming off as a weird autist who doesn't read cues. Weirdos are weirdos, and having money and dressing cleanly or an average body or whatever else doesn't change that natural perception people take of me.

>> No.65788775

>>65788113
pathetic desu
󠇦 ▲
▲󠇦 ▲

>> No.65788798

>>65788775
Now that's quality

>> No.65788831

>>65786182
move back
I'm not even meming, the melting pot bullshit is just that
I bet with your "proper" english and US citizenship any company in mumbai would gladly hire you, and you'll literally be swimming in curry pussy.
go on your embassy's website and get your citizenship.

>> No.65788857

>>65788478
Just because she has a husband doesn't mean he fucks her.

>> No.65788948

>>65788567
More like Ursula LeGuin, Virginia Woolf, and lots of non-fiction. I know literally five women with PhDs. (Four of them are dating guys less attractive than them, for what it's worth.)

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action