Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/g/ - Technology


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 21 KB, 300x300, 1419729522552.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
61552703 No.61552703 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe] [rbt]

Should I get i7 7700k or 1700x for my new pc? They are pretty much the same price where I am with the only difference being core count and single core performance.

>> No.61552750

Depends what your setup is.
For 80% of setups, a 1700x is the correct choice. For the other 20%, the 7700k.
It also depends on if having 80fps rather than 70fps is worth it for you on your 60Hz monitor

>> No.61552780
File: 40 KB, 589x396, intel-optane-memory-32gb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
61552780

>>61552750
I'm thinking to getting a 7700k with pic related

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/memory-storage/optane-memory/optane-32gb-m-2-80mm.html

Is there an equivalent for AMD though?

>> No.61552803

>>61552780
>80 fucking dollars for 32gb of meme storage
have you considered suicide?

>> No.61552936

>>61552703
Get the ryzen and enjoy overclocking the CPU without causing a house fire.

>> No.61553036

>>61552780
another shitty le troll thread

sage

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action