Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/g/ - Technology


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 243 KB, 862x557, Screenshot from 2017-03-29 18-55-08.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59645270 No.59645270 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe] [rbt]

I thought Republicans were the pro-privacy party and against globalist business interests? Why did I vote for them over the democrats?

>http://www.businessinsider.com/house-republicans-kill-fcc-broadband-privacy-rules-2017-3

>> No.59645286

>>59645270
>I thought Republicans were the pro-privacy party and against globalist business interests?
Are you retarded?

>> No.59645289

>>59645270

It creates jobs!!!

>> No.59645291 [DELETED] 
File: 16 KB, 633x166, nytimes breakdown.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59645291

>>59645270

FUCK POOR PEOPLE FUCK DONALd DRUMPF

>> No.59645298

pepe and kek told me so

>> No.59645315

>>59645270

Literally nobody ever said that you retard.

>> No.59645320

>>59645270
>he unironically voted republican
>he didn't remember 8 years of bush administration
>he thought trump would somehow be different
not saying democrats are that much better, but they aren't this overt

>> No.59645378

>>59645320
>but they aren't this overt

isnt that worse?

>> No.59645508

>>59645270
>I thought Republicans were the pro-privacy party and against globalist business interests?
dude what?

>> No.59645823

>>59645270
>Not voting pirate party

>> No.59645872

A-at least you're not an anti-white cuck. I mean who cares about privacy and other nerd shit like that if you can keep the nation 63% white.

>> No.59645896

>>59645270
>whaa some company can now see that I go to 4chan and google all day long
>why didn't I vote to invite more refugees and promote leftism

>> No.59645906 [DELETED] 

>>59645291
Pretty sure in the USA the Democrats are blue and the Drumpflets are red.

>> No.59645934 [DELETED] 

>>59645906
This is true.

t. American

>> No.59645951

>>59645896
Wow, I'm sure glad I voted for a billionaire with a Goldman Sachs/Exxon Mobil cabinet because I sure don't want any elites, plutocrats or greedy corporations ruining America!

Take that liberals! MAGA

>> No.59645954

>>59645270
The rule they killed didn't even take effect yet.
Tell me again why your privacy is suddenly at risk.

>> No.59645959 [DELETED] 

>>59645934
Its confusing because in yurop red always means socio-democrats/leftists which obviously are the democrats within your political spectrum.

>> No.59645964

>>59645270
Are you an idiot? Republicans only care about money.

>> No.59645966

>>59645872
Why should white people hate their own race, you cuck faggot?

>> No.59645982

>>59645951

>if somebody ever works for a company that means they do free work for that company forever

WTF let's fill our cabinet with NEETs.

>> No.59645996

>>59645286

This. They're the party of big business and rich people.

>> No.59646004

there is no such thing as the 'privacy party'

>> No.59646005

>>59645954
>dont worry guys we never had any privacy anyway :DD no harm done :DDDD

lol

>> No.59646012
File: 537 KB, 512x1024, 1489851789711.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59646012

>>59645982
>Let's drain the swamp of corrupt lobbyists by hiring the CEOs who hire the lobbyists in the first place instead, truly these people will work in the public interest rather than to enrich themselves, Trump is a genius!!!

>> No.59646013
File: 150 KB, 635x948, 1487920131611.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59646013

>>59645996
>>59645286
>>59646005

Why should white people vote for the democrats when they have been ignoring them in favour of non whites?

>> No.59646014

>>59645966
Calm down /pol/. Just pointing out that:
A) the USA is a lost cause if you care about the white race
B) voting based on muh race actually enables draconic laws like these to be passed because just like terrorism justified everything in the early 2000s, not being democrat justifies everything bad in 2017

>> No.59646032

>>59646005
So why didn't they sell your data before this?
And the rule they killed also didn't disallow selling of data. They just required your consent.
ISPs would just tack it on to your TOS.

>> No.59646036

>>59646012

Your brain problems are incurable. I'm sorry.

>> No.59646065

>>59646036
Have you praised kek and posted racist stuff on twitter today?

>> No.59646068
File: 259 KB, 588x296, Screenshot from 2017-03-29 19-49-15.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59646068

>>59646013
>h-hey let's vote for rich republicunts who don't give a fuck about poor white people but pander to them via the southern strategy
>t-take that refugees!!! MAGA!!!
How stupid do you have to be to fall for Nixon's southern strategy almost 50 years later?

>> No.59646075
File: 196 KB, 695x659, 1489579976353.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59646075

>>59646014
>not being a Democrat justifies everything bad in 2017
The Democratic party openly funds BLM, and Antifa.
>>59646012
#feeldabern

>> No.59646091
File: 100 KB, 623x787, 1490706150682.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59646091

>>59646068
Why do you want unlimited non white ""immigration"", you anti white faggot?

>> No.59646095

>>59646075
Regardless of how shit they are you fucking weenies are actually defending bullshit measures like this simply because your god emperor is bound to sign it.

Can't wait for the cognitive dissonance once trump cracks down on guns.

>> No.59646100

>>59646091
Why do you want to live in a feudalist shit-hole where the rich control everything, you bootlicking cuck?

>> No.59646102

>>59646013
Why should non whites vote Republican when they have been ignoring them in favor of rich white males?

>> No.59646116

>>59646065

>still no argument

>>59646068

The "Southern Strategy" was just Nixon saying he was okay with the South instead of actively hating the South like the Democratic Party of the time. It had nothing to do with race and you can tell that because Nixon also got the highest percentage of black Southerners.

>> No.59646126

>>59645270
>Why did I vote for them over the democrats?
You got tricked by fascists into voting against your own interests because you fell for teh SJW/identity politics meme.

You should probably get woke, bruh.

>> No.59646144
File: 119 KB, 806x558, LeeAtwatersFamousSpeech.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59646144

>>59646116
>The Southern Strategy had nothing to do with race
LOL imagine being this naive

>> No.59646150

>>59646100

That's what you want to live in, though. That is literally the whole point of mass immigration, see Hillary's speech to Brazilian bankers. Immigration has always been for labor suppression and has never had anything to do with "progressive values" or whatever the fuck you think the purpose of multiculturalism is.

>> No.59646156

>>59645270
Too much privacy is because of too much government regulation.

>> No.59646157

>>59646100
As long as drumpf is my lord its fine.

>> No.59646167

>>59645378
Would you rather be dry anally raped by Bubba with VD, with not even any reacharound or fucked by a qt trap with a lot of lube and you get to fuck back?

>> No.59646172

>>59646150
Hillary Clinton isn't president though, you have to live with Trump selling your asshole to the rich and dismantling your country for the benefit of Goldman Sachs bankers.

Bend over, cuck bootlicking fascist faggot.

>> No.59646193
File: 195 KB, 800x920, 1490581666915.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59646193

>>59646100
>calls others bootlickers
>supports a party that funds black supremacists
>>59646102
Why should white people vote against their own self interest and vote for a party whose main objective is to destroy the white middle class
?
>>59646126
>muh fascists
So anything not explicitly anti white is fascist now?

>> No.59646196

>>59646032
>>59646172

>> No.59646212

>>59646193
>sucking rich republicunt cock because you're afraid of brown people
>not a bootlicker
Pick one

>> No.59646220

>>59646144

Lee Atwater had nothing to do with Nixon or the Southern Strategy. Nice try, though.

>> No.59646221

>>59646193
You do realize its goblins like you that discredit genuine white identity parties, right?

>> No.59646222

>>59646172
>>59646212

>calls others cuckolds
>wants unlimited non white immigration
You leftists are pathetic

>> No.59646225

>>59646193
Why should non whites vote against their own self interest and vote for a party whose main objective is to enrich white males at the expense of everyone else? Why should I, a middle class white person, vote for Trump when Steve Bannon literally got rich while working at Goldman Sachs?
>Inb4 but muh Hillary

>> No.59646239

>>59646221
>genuine white identity parties
Such as?

>> No.59646240

>>59646172

You seem really upset. Maybe you should take a rest and think of some actual arguments.

>> No.59646257

>>59646220
>Lee Atwater had nothing to do with republican electoral strategy
>Harvey LeRoy "Lee" Atwater (February 27, 1951 – March 29, 1991) was an American political consultant and strategist to the Republican Party.
k

>> No.59646263

I wish there was a party for working people that didn't also support immigration. For all Bannon's talk of "Judeo-Christian values", compassion towards the poor doesn't seem to be a very high priority for him.

>> No.59646269

>>59646172
Hahahahahahahahaha.

Trump dreams that he has that kind of power. Notice how all of his dumb ideas are illegal? Who knew that being the president wasn't a temporary dictatorship? Nobody knew that!

>> No.59646273

>>59646221
>not being a bootlicking anti White leftist is a bad thing
>>59646225
The democrats never help white people under the poverty line, why don't you care about that, you anti white faggot?

>> No.59646289

>>59646193
When you are accustomed to privilege, equality of opportunity feels like oppression.

>> No.59646301

>>59646273
>>The democrats never help white people under the poverty line,
>he thinks republicans do
MY SIDES

>> No.59646308

>>59646257

Yeah, a strategist who was some intern doing state-level politics in Nixon's time. That was a good attempt but try reading more than one sentence next time.

>> No.59646332

>>59646273
Because I have poor family members, who are white, who benefit from welfare programs. Do you ever get tired of trying to always be the victim?

I want my children to have a clean and sustainable environment to live in. I believe regulations, such as the ones being repealed by the Republican Congress regarding ISPs selling our info, are necessary so we don't end up like China. I don't think the uber rich need tax cuts. That's why I'm not a republican.

>> No.59646346
File: 48 KB, 500x651, 1490801706066.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59646346

>>59646289
>When you are accustomed to privilege, equality of opportunity feels like oppression.
T. Male feminist, black supremacist, and proud stepfather of two
>>59646301
>The internet at your fingertips and the white guilt cuck can't name a single Democrat programs designed to help poor white people
Occupydemocrats fail yet again

>> No.59646347

>>59645270
Both parties are for globalist business interests, the only difference is how each party justifies taking away your rights.

>> No.59646372

>>59646332
You want your children to be ashamed of their own race

>> No.59646374

>>59646308
What's your point? He was a republican strategist with inside knowledge of the aims and intent behind the republican strategies of the time, does that not qualify him for credibility in his knowledge of what Nixon's Southern Strategy was about?

Either way, nobody takes you seriously when you say the Southern Strategy wasn't about race and you look like a fool for falling for it 50 years later.

>> No.59646380

>>59646346
You are lying on the internet about your identity in an attempt to win a political argument. Cool story tho, bro.

>> No.59646391

>>59646380
Name one single program, SJW

>> No.59646395

>>59646347
Globalist business interests have been meddling in politics for centuries.

>> No.59646398

>>59646346
$0.05 has been deposited in your account. Thank you for shilling for Trump and making republican congressmen rich again. MAGA

>> No.59646422

>>59646395
Like I said, both major parties are rotten to the core.

>> No.59646429

>>59646374

No, it doesn't qualify him for any credibility at all. Why would it?

You keep repeating that I'm "falling for" the Southern Strategy but you seem to be the one being lead by a false narrative.

>> No.59646431

>>59646372
At least they'll have breathable air and drinkable water.

>> No.59646445

>>59646391
What kind of program? Federal funds managed by states like SNAP, Section 8 Housing? State based programs that are wildly different depending on the state? County MHMR case management services? Secular Bureaucratic? Faith-based? School based case management? Foster care?

You don't know me.

>> No.59646460

>>59646431

The EPA's own studies done under Obama say the EPA is useless.

>> No.59646469

>>59646422
A one world shadow government is probably a better thing than backwards tribalist Nationalism.

>> No.59646475

>>59646429
>No, it doesn't qualify him for any credibility at all. Why would it?
>a pre-eminent republican strategist wouldn't have credibility talking about his party's political strategy within the last 10~ years at the time of his statement
You aren't convincing me that anything Lee Atwater said was incorrect.

>> No.59646488

Dat Gary Johnson would have stopped it
I still remember it, the yellow

>> No.59646501

>>59646460
They are useless because they don't have any teeth. We should be rounding up Shareholder boards and executing them at this point.

>> No.59646510

>>59646460
So we should just repeal the laws preventing people from dumping waste into rivers and all that. Brilliant logic.

>> No.59646511

>>59645270
>thought Republicans were the pro-privacy party
They were, tramp fucked shit up

>> No.59646522
File: 95 KB, 1273x845, tolerance.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59646522

>SJW calling others shills
Lmao, mist be stuffy in that cuckshed of yours
>>59646445
Name one single program (like black college scholarship) that are made with the purpose of helping poor white people

>> No.59646538

>>59645872
Niggers don't use technology. You support trampling the rights of decent white folk. We have a rope ready for you too, traitor.

>> No.59646543

>>59646510

Those laws would exist even without the EPA. You are brain damaged.

>> No.59646569

>>59646522
I listed three there that help poor white people.

FAFSA also helps poor white people.

College scholarships aren't government programs. They are set up by private foundations. Are you saying that private citizens shouldn't be able to do what they want with their money?

>> No.59646570

>>59646469
In what way? Having no control over the country you live in is worse than having little control.

>> No.59646571

>>59646543
And Trump already repealed them :^)

You can believe that Trump is a fervent environmentalist all you want, but at the end of the day, he literally said he believes climate change is a hoax created by the Chinese.

>> No.59646592

>>59646538
There are more of us than there are of you.

>> No.59646603

>>59646431
I don't want non whites to have breathable air if it means that you SJWs will push white people to the sideline

>> No.59646622

>>59645270
only rurual idiots voted for drumpf
I am still with her

>> No.59646623

>>59646372

Not him, but I think he means that be proud of your race doesn't mean burning down another.

Crazy concept isn't it.

>> No.59646636

>>59646571
Why shouldn't American production be competitive?

>> No.59646652

>>59646592
But you're all pastey, dumbshits. I alone, could take down a few dozen of you turds.Stop destroying our God given rights.

>> No.59646668

>>59646570
One world government is necessary to organize the globalist human projects and distribute Earth's abundance to those who are in need. Unity is the only path for humanity to flourish. Division is death. There is no us and them. There is only we.

>> No.59646680

>>59646652
There is no God.

>> No.59646682

>>59646623
Black supremacists are getting very good treatment from the Democratic party for all the burning and rioting they do

>> No.59646704

>>59646680
Only if you are God-less.

>> No.59646718

>>59646636
Because being "competitive" means investing in technologies that are already being replaced, and trying to keep them around by driving down wages and polluting the environment. Trump's white house is full of former Goldman Sachs employees, do you believe that they're acting in your best interest when they're talking about being competitive?

>> No.59646722

>>59646682

I wouldn't know. I don't live in the states. But up here in Canada we've had immigration figured out for a while.

Trump did say one smart thing recently, that our immigration system is far superior to yours.

Thank God our populace isn't as fucking braindead as your is though. If I was a black in America I'd be fucking up shit too.

Oh, yeah I'm pro gun too, did I blow your mind?

>> No.59646741
File: 11 KB, 320x180, mqdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59646741

WHAT IF WE HAVE BUSINESS AND ENVIRONMENTAL REGULATIONS...


...WITHOUT MASS IMMIGRATION!

>> No.59646750

Pizzagate!

>> No.59646756

>>59646263
>For all Bannon's talk of "Judeo-Christian values"


I think he's more about the Judeo than the Christian.

>> No.59646771
File: 112 KB, 1920x1080, Helicopter ride.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59646771

>>59646289
>equality of opportunity
Removing freedom to create equal grounds is communist-tier and you should be tossed out of an aeromobile vehicle

>> No.59646773

>>59645270

This whole campaign for about Congress killing "internet privacy", which never even took effect, is a FUD campaign to let the FCC (Federal Censorship Club) keep their unlawfully declared powers over the internet. The FCC is not your friend, and it's a good thing Congress is going to delegate ISP regulation to a more suitable body.

The rules were useless for protecting privacy anyway because the real threat to internet privacy was always Google, Facebook, and other internet services which weren't covered by the rules.

>> No.59646793

>The bill was voted on a closed rule, which meant no amendments, though Democrats opposed that rule and tried to add an amendment that would have made President Trump, and future Presidents and presidential candidates, release their tax returns.


Why are Democrats so fucking upset about this tax return crap? There will be nothing there.

>> No.59646800
File: 46 KB, 600x488, db7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59646800

>>59646773
Good luck telling commie liberals that. They will take any chance to discredit their opponents.

Democrats are the "fake news" of politics.

>> No.59646812

>>59646722
You're an anti white SJW, you haven't got the mental capacity to blow your own mind, never mind anyone else

>> No.59646827

>>59646741

Yeah, Chief Sitting Bull. Lets end mass immigration. Keep those Europeans in Europe.

>> No.59646831

>>59646704
Delusions don't create realities.

>> No.59646844

>ISPs shouldn't be able to use your data!
>but it's okay for Google and facebook, they're the good guys!

Why didn't their bill cover both?

>> No.59646847

>>59646741
Borders are bullshit.

>> No.59646862
File: 525 KB, 616x713, 1490727491995.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59646862

>>59646827
>>59646847

>nationalism I'd okay, but only when nonwhites do it
Why do leftists hate white people?

>> No.59646869

>>59646773
>The rules were useless for protecting privacy anyway because the real threat to internet privacy was always Google, Facebook, and other internet services which weren't covered by the rules.
LETS GIVE THE RIGHT TO EVERYONE!

>> No.59646872

>>59646773
Organized crime already has their fingers in every pie. If you are trusted by the right people, all of that data is already for sale.

>> No.59646877

>>59646827
>muh only argument against mass immigration is the rightful slaughter of savages
I hope your head is scalped

>> No.59646887

>>59646773

Sure, but in practice Google and Shitbook don't sell your raw private data, they sell demographics. They'd NEVER sell your PII data directly to an advertiser.

In comparison, ISPs can share "precise geo-location, financial information, health information, children’s information, social security numbers, web browsing history, app usage history and the content of communications” DIRECTLY to third parties.

>> No.59646890

>>59646800
>commie
>liberals

kekeke ^_^ oh sempai, you don't know what words mean, desu

>> No.59646895

>>59646831
Oh, so you're starting to see the light?

>> No.59646911

>>59646887
So why didn't the FCC just state that they had to do the same things Google did and share the same information?

>> No.59646915

>>59646862
I never said that, but cool story bro. Have fun shadowboxing your delusional "leftist" threat.

>> No.59646920

>>59646847
t. Paco

>> No.59646922

>>59646890
>implying the left doesn't hypocritically hold values from both
Okiedokie shitposter

>> No.59646926

>>59646890
There is literally no difference, you're both anti white SJWs

>> No.59646933

>>59646895

Hmm... who was the lightbringer again?

NOT TODAY, SATAN!

>> No.59646941

>>59645270
>He fell for it

>> No.59646945

>>59646812

Actually I hate SJWs. But nice try throwing ad-hominems and strawmans around instead of coming up with an actual argument.

It about shows your level of ability to come up with a rational argument.

>> No.59646946

>>59645270
Threadly reminder this is to let law enforcement gather your data without a warrant
> t. ISP anon
Stop spreading half truths
Yes they can sell your data but now the feds can search your history without a warrant

Can someone take over posting this because it's tiresome rewording it each time because didn't save my original

>> No.59646949

>>59646773
This.
All the cucks ITT that think regulation does anything.
It's laughable really.
Regulation only harms the economy, and the corporations that leftists seem to despise so much, ONLY exist because the government regulates everyone else and gives them special treatment.

>> No.59646963
File: 491 KB, 250x126, 02_summer.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59646963

>>59646922
>implying that the left is a monolithic entity
only a right wing retard could be so stupid
>>59646926
>stating right out that the left is a monolithic entity

>> No.59646968

>>59646933
>Hmm... who was the lightbringer again?
Edison.

>> No.59646980

>>59646946
Just search for it on an archive

>> No.59646981

>>59646946
>but now the feds can search your history without a warrant
fucking prove it.
Prove that anything has changed since before 2017

>> No.59646990

>>59646946
Then they need to prove I was at my computer(which I'll say about 50 people use regularly) then they'll have to prove I didn't mistype.

I don't see a problem

>> No.59646993

>>59646911

Sorry what are you talking about? I'm legit asking.

The FCC bill required ISPs to get permission before selling any personal information directly from the customer as well as publicly disclosing any security breaches. Now ISPs are legally required to do neither.

>> No.59646994

>>59646963
>implying something I didn't imply
Okiedokie leftie

>> No.59647009

>>59646981
Well, to be fair, this doesn't go into effect until December.

>> No.59647013

>>59646993
Didn't it also require an opt-out option?

>> No.59647021

>>59646968
A patent office bureaucratic opportunist who exploited the system for his own profit and didn't really invent much on his own merit, but nonetheless has a false cult of personality because of the myths that he himself promoted as a marketing tool?

'murica's finest.

>> No.59647024 [DELETED] 

>>59646963
The left is the most immoral, disgusting and downright retarded entity in politics.
All leftists should be either shot or castrated so they don't breed.

>> No.59647029

PIZZAGATE!

>> No.59647034

>>59647009
What doesn't go into effect?

>> No.59647056

>>59646993
>The FCC bill required ISPs to get permission before selling any personal information directly from the customer
In other words, update the EULA you're forced to sign anyway. Don't like it? 2 bad kid :), get your internet from our competitor who ill do the exact same thing and/or doesn't exist.

>> No.59647071
File: 931 KB, 1920x1200, 2764562.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59647071

>>59647024
>>59647029
I see that you are trying to troll, you should dial it back a bit. It makes it less obvious.

>> No.59647073

>>59647034
The bill, itself.

>> No.59647075

>>59646993
>The FCC bill required ISPs to get permission before selling any personal information
Google doesn't require you to give them permission to harvest your data...

>> No.59647078

>>59647013

No. Before this fiasco the FTC actually regulated ISPs. But They lost a lawsuit with AT&T early last year which is why the FCC stepped in and put this regulation in place to make up for the FTC losses. Now that the FTC has no teeth once the power is pushed back to the FTC the ISPs will have new powers they didn't previous to 2016.

Also >>59646946 is right. Now that this data is not considered private, the govt. won't need a warrant to actually mine all this data, which they did before

You guys in the States are royally fucked because of this.

>> No.59647085

>>59647073
And what do you think the bill does?

>> No.59647099

This is the beginning of the end boys. Everyday we're losing more privacy and freedom. Censorship is starting to happen online because of the SJW cunts at Google, Twitter, and other.

>> No.59647103

>>59647078
>They lost a lawsuit
Which one? What was the name of the case?

>> No.59647118

>>59647075

Google is not an ISP nor regulated by this. Completely different areas. Also Google doesn't sell your information, they sell demographics. The ISPs will be able to sell actual personally identifiable raw data.

Apples to oranges

>> No.59647120

>>59645270
Cucked again

>> No.59647128

>>59647071
You've got me all wrong. I'm not >>59647024
I'm just trying to get the retards worked up. I'm hoping they suffer heartattacks or something.

>> No.59647130

So I read the rule that was taken down, no where in there did it say that ISPs can't give my information to the government. I don't give a fuck if schlomo Goldstein has my data, I use adblock so it won't affect me. I do care however, if Scholomo Govermentstein has my data as they actually have the power to do something with it.

>> No.59647146

>>59647118
>The ISPs will be able to sell actual personally identifiable raw data.
>Implying they weren't already able to
Stop using their service if you don't like the service.

>> No.59647155

>>59647103

https://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2016/08/29/15-16585.pdf

Then the FCC responded with

https://apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-16-39A1_Rcd.pdf

Contrary to belief the regulation actually did go into effect

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2016/12/02/2016-28006/protecting-the-privacy-of-customers-of-broadband-and-other-telecommunications-services

>> No.59647156

>>59646668
>and distribute Earth's abundance to those who are in need.

when will this meme die?
what the fuck is so wrong with deprecating large amounts of humanity?
what is with this shit?
people don't fucking keep hens around that don't lay eggs; well except for liberal "I want to be a small-time farmer" cucks but they literally contribute nothing of value in the space to matter.

>> No.59647170

Wait wait wait I thought /g/ was saying the FCC was the bad guys since they have that new chairman. Now they're the good guys?

>> No.59647179

>>59647085
Allow the unfettered sale of private information. I guess it's ok to start sniffing wireless traffic on all of my neighbors networks now. I mean, who cares right?

>> No.59647181

>>59647146

I'm a Canadian, I'm not using their service. I'm just distilling information and talking about it.

Why are you so defensive about a bill that actually harms you? Sliding much?

>> No.59647194

>>59646668
>We need to distribute all the resources to the subhumans with the average IQ of 70!

Damn...really gets me thinking

>> No.59647210

>>59647170
>Now they're the good guys?
Lesser of two evils.

>> No.59647216

>>59647181
uhh I work with big data, how again does this harm me?

>> No.59647220

>>59647181
Why are you so defensive of a bill that has no effect on you?

>> No.59647225

>>59647156

Crazy as it is to think, when one race tries to trample another, things like wars start, and humans learned that to work out for the best we need to not have things like world wars.

Go read some history.

>> No.59647226

>>59647179
>Allow the unfettered sale of private information. I guess it's ok to start sniffing wireless traffic on all of my neighbors networks now. I mean, who cares right?
No it doesn't, but keep making up shit to back up your narrative

>> No.59647241

>>59647225
>war is bad and only results from races trying to trample one another
LEFTIES ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS

>> No.59647246

>>59647220

Point out where I'm defensive.

>>59647216

As a personal consumer your personally identifiable information can be sold to third parties, rather than anonymized data, also gives the govt. more (litteral) unwarranted ways to wiretap you at scale.

>> No.59647249

>>59647226
Yes it does, but keep making up shit to back up your narrative.

>> No.59647258

>>59647249
No it doesn't, but keep making up shit to back up your narrative

>> No.59647264

>>59647241

Lucky for you you can go out and fire the first shot! Get going to your local mall! So exciting!

>> No.59647265

>>59647225
>World War II was bad!
>looks at US's economy right after the war
hmm...Maybe we should actually have another world war so that we can bomb the fuck out of Europe again.

>> No.59647273

>>59647258
Yes it does, but keep making up shit to back up your narrative.

>> No.59647274

>>59647264
What the fuck did he mean by this?

>> No.59647275

>>59647246
Woah do I want to keep my job, or do I want it so that companies have a reason to fire me....this is a hard one.

>> No.59647285

>>59647273
No it doesn't, but keep making up shit to back up your narrative

>> No.59647290

>>59647264
and, reported to the FBI, good luck Achmed.

>> No.59647316

I like how there was outrage at Obammy wiretapping Trumpf. But his loyal knob polishers have no issue with Trumpf doing the same to everyone else.

>> No.59647318

>>59647265

Economically is was great, but for the actual people it sucked. Like what the fuck do you think happened? The Leauge of Nations then the EU, UN, etc just came out of nowhere because people were ecstatic about it?

>> No.59647322
File: 457 KB, 1200x1073, .png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59647322

>>59647264
>guns are bad, not the sub-humans that use them for mindless violence

>> No.59647343

>>59647285
Si.

>> No.59647352

>>59647225
>humans learned that to work out for the best we need to not have things like world wars.
top fucking kek
Do you know how many ACTIVE wars there are right now?
Do you know how easily another could start?

>> No.59647355

>>59647318
>but for the actual people it sucked
According to my grandparents, post-World War II was great and no one was poor. Even grocery store baggers were making a living wage

I think I'd rather live in post-World War II America than now.

>> No.59647364

>>59647290

>he thinks 4chan isn't already one big honeypot

le sekritclub xD

>> No.59647373
File: 129 KB, 600x942, thats the joke.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59647373

>>59647343
"No" in spanish

>> No.59647378
File: 22 KB, 340x435, Untitled.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59647378

>>59647265
>actually thinks WWII helped the economy
t. Keynesian

>> No.59647379

>>59647322

Actually I'm pro-gun, but nice try.

>> No.59647394

>>59647378
>willingly denies the economical benefit WWII had on America
cuck yourself

>> No.59647399

>>59647373
"Oui" in English.

>> No.59647417

>>59647352

>Do you know how easily another could start?

Yes. If you think that's a good thing for you then you're an anarchist who wants to live out a mad-max or war-glory scenario.

If that's the case well, then, yeah, wars are great. No argument there.

>> No.59647437
File: 58 KB, 634x566, 1490462236961.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59647437

>>59647379
>tells someone to go out and commit a crime with a gun
>pro gun
yeah, sure you are.

"үгүй биш" in chinese

>> No.59647440

>>59646167
That second option sounds pretty nice to be honest.

>> No.59647460

>>59647437

He wants a war. Just saying he should follow his dreams.

>> No.59647501

>>59645270
But muh drumpft! muh orange cheeto savior!!

>> No.59647506

>>59647460
>he said war isn't inherently all bad
>must means he wants war
How the fuck do you even arrive at that conclusion?

>>59647399
Ne, but Czeched

>> No.59647518

>>59647506
http://www.wikihow.com/Say-Yes-in-Different-Languages

>> No.59647532

>>59647518
https://www.wikihow.com/Say-No-in-Various-Languages

>> No.59647540

>>59646718
you can't maintain those high wages if you want to compete with mexico

>> No.59647573

>>59647506

>>he said war isn't inherently all bad

No he literally green texted

>>war is bad

No subtleties there, Sherlock.

>> No.59647597

>>59647573
>war is bad
>i must take all things as literal black and white statements
War isn't all bad, There are upsides to war.

To insinuate that nothing positive comes from war is ignorant.

>> No.59647602

If you want a party that serves your interests then just get rich you fucking loser. Nobody is going to defend your freedumbs out of the kindness of their heart.

>> No.59647618

>>59647532
Au contraire...

>> No.59647626

>>59647597

>>i must take all things as literal black and white statements

As EVERY fucking /pol/ shitposter does. Go fucking figure.

The human and mental cost isn't worth the economic costs. Hence why we generally try to avoid wars. This is basic understanding unless you're a literal psycho/sociopath

>> No.59647628
File: 283 KB, 374x539, 1484831773696.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59647628

>>59645270
The Republicans will always approve of anything that lets the corporations fuck you in the ass.
And yet you voted for them like the dumbo cunt you were.

>> No.59647637

>>59647602
But this is a defense of freedom. Letting the government expand it's slimy tendrils onto business which should be free to do with their services what they want is a stupid fucking idea.

Don't like it, go to another ISP

>> No.59647640

>>59646013
alternet is green party, not democrats.

>> No.59647653

>>59647628
>The Republicans will always approve of anything that lets the corporations fuck you in the ass.
muh class warfare
muh rich boogyman
Redistribute the wealth!
"republicans" are supposed to be the small government, free trade people.
This means LESS REGULATION. Shocking.

>> No.59647664

>>59647626
>The human
Get's rid of the dregs of society who leech onto the military because they have no real value to society. So a net gain
>mental costs
Once again, those affected had no real value to begin with

>> No.59647690

>>59646722

>Canadians

Every time.

>> No.59647695

>>59647440
Welcome to the Democratic Party!

>> No.59647702
File: 289 KB, 384x444, 12242386780.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59647702

>>59647626
>and mental cost

>> No.59647709

>>59646722
DUDE

>> No.59647712

>>59647664
>Get's rid of the dregs of society who leech onto the military because they have no real value to society. So a net gain
So you mean the military contractors and people who are too stupid and poor to do anything else but be meat for the military industrial meat grinder?

>> No.59647730

Why didn't you vote third party like I did? You're gonna have this constant dumb shit when you pick the two shittest parties out there.

>> No.59647742

>>59647653
>small government
Yes, screw the common man as long as you can pretend that you're some free fucking cowboy and all the services in town consist of a single sheriff who'll probably act like a thug and exploit you too.

>> No.59647756

>>59647742
Waa!!! They make TOO MUCH MONEY!!
GIB GIB

>> No.59647768
File: 152 KB, 1200x1620, 1385795100030.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59647768

>>59647128

The fact that you think anybody is getting worked up about your one-word post suggests you may be more emotionally involved in this than you let on.

>> No.59647787

>>59647637
Don't trample on my freedom to buy regulations favorable to me you fucking commie scum

>> No.59647799

>>59647265

The economy was great after WW2 because of the baby boom.

>> No.59647801

>>59647756
They are making money that only has value because it is backed up by the government by unethically exploiting government regulations. Yes, that fake money made by unethical and illegal means (but it is too hard to prove it because the schemes are so convoluted) should be redistributed to the middle class American citizens from whom it was stolen.

>> No.59647802

>>59645270
>republicans
>pro-privacy
Only a literal /pol/ level retard would believe this. Nothing the Republicans have ever done for the last 40 years have indicated they give a shit about the rights of Americans except for owning guns.

You're so fucking stupid.

>> No.59647815

>>59647155
But if the courts decided this, shouldn't they have had the power to begin with? After all, they are a common carrier.

And then the FCC came along and fucked things up with
>While the motion to dismiss was pending, the Federal Communications Commission reclassified mobile data service from a non common carrier service to a common carrier service. In response, AT&T argued to the district court that the FCC’s Reclassification Order, even though prospective in application, stripped the FTC of authority to maintain its claims against AT&T, even as to past violations.

>> No.59647816

>>59647802
>Only a literal /pol/ level retard would believe this.
You mean the GOP base?

>> No.59647835

>>59647730
Because our first-past-the-post system of voting means that third-party voting is a completely irrational way of voting when you're dealing with something on the scale of a presidential election.

It is the epitome of feels over reals, a feel-good vote that does absolutely nothing except piss your vote away.

>> No.59647846

>>59647802
>>59647816
Things like the NSA and the patriot act receive bi-partisan support. There is no "privacy" party.

>> No.59647856

>>59647835
You don't actually understand politics and just repeat what you are told by your fascist overlords.

>> No.59647857

>>59647835
So is voting for a major party.

>> No.59647888

>>59647816
/pol/ is fringe even by GOP standards.

>> No.59647895
File: 5 KB, 168x192, into the trash.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59647895

>>59647846
>assuming I'm a Democrat when I say the GOP are a bunch of mouth-breathing retards
Were you even paying attention to how an outsider independent socialist candidate almost won the Democratic primary?

>> No.59647907

>>59647888
They still voted for Trump. They got in bed with the wrong people and now you are all filthy with fascism.

>> No.59647915

>>59647895
saint bernardo wasn't a socialist, he was just an old crazy man who thought taxes would fix all the country's problems

>> No.59647916

>>59647835
Where did you get this garbage way of thinking? Correct the Record? I vote those who align with my politics. I don't pick a person to vote cause of the party they are under.

>> No.59647923
File: 76 KB, 640x548, bernie delegates.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59647923

>>59647895

>almost won

>>59647907

>if I don't like it then it's fascism!!

>> No.59647934

>>59647895
>guy almost got nominated!! totally valid party!
jej

>> No.59647939

>>59647895
Bernbern is a social dem at most (although I suspect deep down he's at least a socialist, his policies are not)

>> No.59647949

>>59647895
Nigger, He was a plant by the democrats to make it seem like you weren't just getting screwed by the two party system again.

>> No.59647971

>>59647949
>muh two party system is screwing us over man
So what are you a greenie or a lolbertatian?

>> No.59647974

>>59647949
>two party
I have some bad news for you.

>> No.59647977

>>59647949
>a plant by the democrats
He's responsible for a so-called "Political Revolution" that's made up of tons of angry new voters that feel the DNC needs to be burnt down. I doubt that was the intended effect if he was a 'plant'

>> No.59647982

>>59647971
Neither, I voted Trump :^)

>> No.59647989

>>59646091
Go back to your containment board

>> No.59647996

>>59647915
cool story bro
>>59647923
Unquestioning support the military industrial complex and sending literal thugs to round up brown people and throw them into prisons is as fascist as it gets, bro.

And yes, Bernie got 40% of the primary vote and when I was calling people in the spring, they were asking, "Bernie who?" You don't understand politics. One election is a battle, not the war, and now all of the people that Trump tricked are going to get dry raped by Bubba GOP and see the fucking light.

>> No.59647999

>>59647982
Voted like a true cukc

>> No.59648003

>>59647977
>anything will come of it
Sorry to say, nothing will change.

>> No.59648007

>>59645270
>voting republican or democrat
>voting at all

wew lad
just become cyberpunk and fuck the rest of the people who want to fit into a social structure

>> No.59648025

>>59647856
Dang-nabit, you caught me. And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids and your stupid dog.

Now that I have conceded to you (honest, I promise, pinky swear), go find another thread to post your dumbass opinions in.

>>59647857
>>59647916
It's called tactical voting, and the strategy should be clear to anybody. You don't need million dollar think tanks to come up with it, it's just common fucking sense, which apparently isn't too common here.

>> No.59648035

>>59647999
>other options: throw my vote away, vote for a woman who gave in to social norms at the time despite having been against gay marriage, a literal flip-flopper.
Yeah, sorry, I'm not into the whole political dynasties thing.

Besides, It's fun because then you get to hear people say "BUT WHY?"
It just ass-blasts them so hard it's funny

>> No.59648039

>>59647977

Having the media elevate Trump was also part of their plan, but you see how that turned out. None of their plans had their intended effects because the Democratic leadership is filled with idiots.

>> No.59648044

>>59648025
Yeah real tactical to vote one of two people. I bet you're real tactical when you decide to buy coke or pepsi at the store.

>> No.59648047

watching /g/ debate politics is like watching /v/ discuss music

sad.

>> No.59648051
File: 49 KB, 468x394, 1467254248249.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59648051

>>59647394
The economy was only good after WW2 because people had nothing to spend money on, thus they saved. After that, consumer demand was very high, and businesses did a lot of capital investment during and after WW2. It was not faster than the average growth rate. This is old news, take a rigorous economics class.

>> No.59648056

>>59648047
>sad
So we know who you voted for

>> No.59648059

>>59648025
An hero, the world will be a better place without you in it.

>> No.59648070

>>59647996
>sending literal police to round up criminals and send them back to their countries is as fascist as it gets, bro

Is it?

>> No.59648076

>>59648056
>Donald Trump is the only person to use that word ever
I don't think you're a single issue voter, I just think you're dumb.

I think you're fucking dumb.

>> No.59648079
File: 257 KB, 1000x800, fucking commie.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59648079

>>59648051
>guys, I heard this in my liberal college economic class, you can trust me

>> No.59648089

>>59648035
>Besides, It's fun because then you get to hear people say "BUT WHY?"
What a stupid waste of time. Why do you even talk to these retards.

Personally into the whole "vote like a good little cuck and then try to rationalize why it was worth taking the time out of my day to do so later" thing

>> No.59648091

Go back to Pol and never come back

>> No.59648095

>>59648044
Closing your eyes and wishing upon a star for a third candidate that has a shot at the presidency won't make one appear.

>> No.59648096

>>59646722
>If I was a black in America I'd be fucking up shit too.
White ""men"" like these actually exits.

>> No.59648106

>>59648039
source?
inb4 your ass
>or brietbart

>> No.59648107

Meanwhile, on 4 years of Hillary /g/...

>> No.59648114

>>59648095
I don't close my eyes and wish upon a star. I vote according to my political beliefs. I can't help you you don't want to do the same so you pick two flavors of shit.

>> No.59648122

>>59648079
I've come to realize that lefties and rightists are no different from each other
This is reddit tier shit right here mate

>> No.59648125

>>59648070
>criminals
*trafficking victims

and it actually helps the criminals because it keeps the trafficking victims marginalized and means that they have to pay or go back into debt bondage again to see their friends and family

ftfy

>> No.59648144

>>59648079
>takes his politics from video games

there aren't enough keks in the world for you, homie.

>> No.59648147

>>59648106
Podesta's emails

They elevated Trump because they wanted him to pull GOP candidates further right. A "pied piper" if you will.

>> No.59648149

>>59648047
/g/ has zero ability to not reply to bait and trolls. Encyclopedia Dramatica was right, just post anything is the requirements to troll /g/'

>> No.59648157

>>59648122
>I've come to realize that lefties and rightists are no different from each other
They only exist to justify one another. It maintains the appearance of a (((DEMOCRACY))).

>> No.59648168
File: 33 KB, 516x417, S M U G.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59648168

>>59648076
>when a single joke triggers someone so hard they can't help but reply
Delicious

>>59648089
Oh, I don't ever actually explain it anymore. I just tell them "because I can".
And when they start to get mad I tell them it's my freedom to do so. ASS BLASTED MODE engaged ten-fold at that point.

>>59648144
>one mention of a game means it must be discarded
Guess I better hate all trannies JUST because of ME:Andromeda

>> No.59648169

>>59648106

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1120

Here is a Salon article on it if that helps.

https://archive.is/HSDVz

>> No.59648184

>>59648157
>muh shoehorn theory
W O K E

>> No.59648217

>>59648157
Being a centrist is a sign of weakness. Pick a side.

>> No.59648224

>>59648168
lmao that triggered post is a direct quote from a "progressive" bitch on youtube

she was mad when trump won

>> No.59648238

>>59648184
Oh man, you're still swallowing their shit? Next election, there will be no denial.

>> No.59648248

>>59648125

>If somebody hires a criminal to do a criminal act for them then THEY are the victims

That's pretty racist. Why do you deny the agency of brown people so severely?

>> No.59648266

>>59648248
Well he is a democrat after all, the party of slavery

>> No.59648286

>>59648217
I'm not a centrist.Why don't you try being a realist, though? Trump was right about one thing, there's a huge swamp that needs to be drained. Too bad he's drinking from that swamp.

>> No.59648296

>>59648266
>inb4 muh switch meme
read a fucking book lefties

it's called the end of racism

>> No.59648303

>>59648248
I actually rolled my eyes at you.

>> No.59648314

>>59648266
>>59648248
>>59648296
and that's why all democrats suffer white guilt while republicans don't. Because it's not white people that are to blame for slavery, it's democrats and the whole current race climate is just an act to distract from this fact

>> No.59648318

>>59648184
but it's true

you've lived the evidence these past few years as a matter of fact this thread really portrays it with /pol/tards

>>59648217
>centrist
>pick a side
>wanting to belong on the political spectrum
lmao
fuck labels man just stay off the political grid

>> No.59648335
File: 312 KB, 1024x1726, ARE YOU KIDDING ME.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59648335

>>59648303

>> No.59648353

>>59648318
Bullshit, no the past few years just goes to show an even larger divide between the two sides

>> No.59648375

>>59648122
One day you will learn that centrism is not only not a viable platform, but not actually a platform, just a compromise.

And it's not even an honest compromise, because as you might have noticed, the political center slowly drifts right until we end up with the dysfunction we have today, with complete fucking morons in power that - now that they have the reigns of power - don't actually know how to govern.

>> No.59648377

>>59648224
I love how progressives are becoming the fascists themselves

The irony is palpable

>> No.59648396
File: 226 KB, 1280x560, 1468719621140[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59648396

>>59648318
I can't believe we have pictures for you.

>> No.59648397
File: 603 KB, 2000x1330, 1489452254881.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59648397

>>59648122
>lets take away all whites rights
>lets not take away any of them
>GUYS, THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO TAKE SOME OF THEM
Read the last one.

>> No.59648399

>>59648353
And it's all fake bullshit. A cover to keep your eyes off of them while they shovel money into their own accounts.

>> No.59648404

>>59648377
Everything is fascism, except actual fascism which actually isn't all that bad.

/pol/ logic.

>> No.59648414

>>59648399
>he's a conspiracy theorist
Who killed JFK?

>> No.59648462

>>59648404
Have you seen what leftists have done lately? Shutting down speakers they don't like? Rioting when things don't go their way? Blocking opposing points of view? ANTIFA attacking people for no real reason?

That's not anything like fascism?

The saddest part is that those freaks have infiltrated the media, public schools, college campuses, hollywood and pretty much every other big institution and they STILL have people who disagree with them. Those chucklefucks should've drowned out their opposition long ago.

>> No.59648471

lmao drumpftards would defend this

>> No.59648482
File: 19 KB, 480x360, donald-trump[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59648482

>>59645270
When given a choice, a Republican will always sell you out to big business.

Never forget this.

They'll make excuses, they'll tell you it's part of progress and they'll tell you it creates jobs and helps business etc. but at the end of the day the only person Trump cares about and wants to help is himself and his cronies.

Don't take my word for it.

Watch what develops and learn from it.

If you voted for him believing anything else then you fell for a greasy car salesman.

Also I think most people voted for them over the demotards because they just flat out didn't like Hillary. Literally anyone else in the democratic party could have beaten trump.

>> No.59648487

>>59648377
And the right is becoming downright socialist.Place two points on a sphere and draw line from each, one moving around the globe to the left, and one moving to the right. Where does each point start end up? As the two parties become more extreme, they actually begin to mock the other.

>> No.59648499

>>59648462
Yes I agree with you, but can we still have them not sell our browsing history?

>> No.59648503

>>59648462
Don't forget that one group of black guys who kidnapped a white trump supporter and beat him while forcing him to say "fuck trump"
Think it was even streamed on Kikebook

That's not racist fascism, no not at all.

>>59648482
>Implying hillary wasn't a corporate puppet
Kay Schlomo

>> No.59648510

>>59648487
>mock
mimic

>> No.59648516

>>59648482
Don't buy into muh democrats are party of little people meme. Obama did the same shit.

Literally the exact same shit Bush did.

>>59648499
Absolutely. Hopefully this shit gets vetoed

>> No.59648518

>>59648487
> the right is becoming downright socialist
Huh?

>> No.59648536

>>59648503
It was a handicapped kid, he wasn't a trump supporter, although I do hate niggers.
Hillary is the corporate puppet, and Trump is the corporate head. Well maybe not Trump but the people in his cabinet

>> No.59648537
File: 133 KB, 768x778, lol_conservatives.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59648537

ITT: People who don't know what fascism is

>> No.59648550

>>59648537
lmao that is literally the worst image I have ever seen

it's got artifacting up the ass too

try presenting an argument btw

>> No.59648554

>>59648537
>romney and ryan
>mccain and palin
those idiots were not even conservative

>> No.59648565

>>59648537
>republicans are facist!
I'm with her(male)!

also, this>>59648554

>> No.59648568

>>59648503

adam.curry . com / enc / 1483909108.193_cbsradiodeceptivelyimplieschicagotorturerswerewhitetrumpsupportersvictimwasblack.mp3

Yep, nothing Orwellian here except for Drumpf! Let's all read 1984 to understand what Kellyanne Conway means by alternative facts!

>> No.59648570

>>59648079
you don't know the first thing about economics you fucking retard. Most conservative economists would agree with me. Higher level economics is apolitical, it is based on numerical analysis and game/decision theory, among other things.

If anything, lefties would want to say that WWII helped the economy, as it is an argument for Keynesianism and a large government.

>> No.59648577
File: 1.03 MB, 500x280, 1473276501324.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59648577

>itt

Fucking peons, I swear. Nothing you losers think matters.

>> No.59648586

>>59648518
First of all, the Republicans were the original anti-Russia party, now it's the Dems. The Republicans are now all about "Let the government protect you. We need to spy on you to do it though." There's lots of similarities to communist Russia in the shit these clowns want to do.

>> No.59648604

>>59648570
>I have nothing to back this up so i'll just start making shit up and ad-hominem
Okay bruh

>Kellyanne Conway
You mean that dumb slut who is a falseflag operation by the left? OKay man.

>> No.59648606

>>59648577
>t. Nihilist
so fucking kill yourself you cuck

I will send you a shitty hi point with no magazine and instructions on how to load the one bullet

>> No.59648614

>>59648604
Thank you for realizing that about Kellyanne

>> No.59648616
File: 68 KB, 1375x1387, bogda.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59648616

>>59646150
>see Hillary's speech to Brazilian bankers
Can you give me a "quick rundown" / "redpill" / whatever you call it these days on that speech. You sound like your average alt-right moron, and I'd like to ascertain whether you're on to something or just trying to pull a fast one.

>> No.59648618
File: 387 KB, 1000x800, ive_accomplished_nothing.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59648618

>>59648462

have you seen what right wingers have been doing lately? Crippling environmental protections? Breaking up families over imaginary lines? Committing terrorist attacks when things don't go their way? Telling outright lies to defend their point of view? Conspiracy theorists firing guns off in pizza parlors for no real reason?

That's not anything like fascism?

The saddest part is that these freaks have invented their own media, schools, college classes, hollywood war propagands, banks, and pretty much every other big institution ahd they STILL can't win the popular vote. Those limp dicked chodes should've figured out evolution a long time ago.

>> No.59648620

>>59648586
>First of all, the Republicans were the original anti-Russia party
They weren't anti-russia you dumb kike, they were anti-communism

Guess what the USSR was?

>> No.59648622

>>59648586

You mean Republicans were the anti-Soviet party. Don't pretend you actually think those things are equivalent.

>> No.59648627
File: 41 KB, 640x433, charlie-sheen-voor-een-dag.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59648627

>>59648606
Come make me, retard.

>> No.59648628

>>59648503
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/20/idaho-football-coat-hanger-rape-teammate-john-rk-howard
>The victim was called racial epithets such as “watermelon”, “chicken-eater”, and “nigger”, and Howard taunted the victim with a “Ku Klux Klan” song, the lawsuit alleged.

People do fucked up shit to people from other races I guess.

>> No.59648635

>>59648628
>alleged

>> No.59648640

>>59648618
Reducing the size and power of the state is exactly antithetical to fascism you moron.

How about I go take a shit in your sink because your property is just imaginary lines.

>> No.59648643

>>59648554

"They weren't fundamentalist conservatives so they weren't conservatives!"

>> No.59648653

>>59648604
>I have nothing to back this up so i'll just start making shit up and ad-hominem
I literally explained why you are wrong you retard.

>> No.59648656

>>59648618
>Breaking up families over imaginary lines?
It's the families fault for making the conscious decision to come over here to begin with
>Crippling environmental protections
That's not fascism
>Committing terrorist attacks when things don't go their way?
Outliers are different then actual groups of people from the left literally destroying cities and rioting because of their fee-fees.

>> No.59648657

>>59648643
John McCain and Mitt Romney are pretty much democrats.

Trump is pretty lefty too.

>> No.59648662

>>59648620
Russia identified as Communism.Don't pretend to be dense.

>> No.59648676
File: 26 KB, 625x505, 1484889688931.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59648676

>>59648577
has it ever?
>just realized I'm arguing about meme politics on an anime imageboard with some autists across the world

>> No.59648684

>>59645270
>I thought Republicans were the pro-privacy party and against globalist business interests?
I don't know why you would think that.
>Why did I vote for them over the democrats?
Because you're a chump, who falls for talk.

>> No.59648688
File: 193 KB, 595x886, 1490161693094.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59648688

>>59645270
isn't it a 50% chance because they are either pro or anti? if that's the case, it doesn't matter who you vote for. You should have been able to figure this out, /g/

>> No.59648692

>>59648643
They behaved like democrats wearing republican colors. Just look at how they behaved when trump was elected.

>> No.59648697

>>59648684
>Because you're a chump, who falls for talk.
Rich

What's up Aleppo man?

>> No.59648704
File: 171 KB, 638x546, .png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59648704

>>59648643
reminds me of something

>> No.59648716
File: 86 KB, 800x600, crony-capitalism.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59648716

>>59648640

"reducing the power of the state"

>mass surveillance
>military expansion
>expansion of police departments
>expansion of immigration enforcement
>muh small gubbmint
>kekekekekekekekekek

>> No.59648723

>>59648662
>they are communists, i don't need to back this up!
Even if they are, that's not the sole reason. They didn't like them because they were communist and they were scared shitless by the thought of the Domino theory which has fallen out of relevance because it hasn't occurred in practice.
Why the fuck is the left scared of Russia?

>> No.59648725
File: 619 KB, 1080x1080, 2vHH7TL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59648725

>>59648676
Look at this thread. Then go look at the billions just like it. All that energy wasted on "Nuh uh!"

Brave new world by design, bruh. Brought to you by Silicon Valley™.

>> No.59648733
File: 31 KB, 461x403, logic.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59648733

>second largest group of terrorists in the united states
>outliers

k

>> No.59648734

>>59648697
HAahahha No

I didn't support that trainwreck either

>> No.59648749

>>59648733
>being this autistic
Brought to you by lefties

>> No.59648756

>>59648716
Funny how Obama made the surveillance worse.

Homeland security is a legitimate form of government by the way, so there goes pretty much everything you said except for mass surveillance.

You might also want to pick an image that better represents the democrats since you're arguing in favor of them.

>> No.59648770

>>59648756
>form
Excuse me, I meant "function of government"

>> No.59648778
File: 59 KB, 480x726, runover_but_dontpunch.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59648778

>>59648692

So, the R next to your name means you should support someone just because they have the R next to their name too?

Trump is a garbage ass president. He's the definition of incompetence.

70 days with zero lasting impact. Thirteen games of golf in 70 days. Still hasn't done his appointments. Completely failed to pass the healthcare bill the he helped write.

Fucking weak.

>> No.59648793

>>59648778
>Completely failed to pass the healthcare bill the he helped write.
Sauce on that?

>> No.59648794

>>59647664
>Once again, those affected had no real value to begin with

Let's see you say that when WW3 happens and you're out there kiddo

>> No.59648796
File: 31 KB, 711x611, clinton_vs_trump.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59648796

>>59648756

>in favor of democrats

lol no

>> No.59648814

>>59648778
>Still hasn't done his appointments
the cabinet is not his fault
>Completely failed to pass the healthcare bill the he helped write.
he didn't help write it and the bill was extremely unpopular even among republicans. the three phase plan was a poor strategy from the start

I am extremely disappointed in the congress

>> No.59648819
File: 323 KB, 1436x1600, hmmmm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59648819

>>59648778
>70 days with zero lasting impact.
You mean like obama?
>>59648794
If I'm out there, you'll be right there beside me.

>> No.59648820

>>59648778
>Trump is a garbage ass president.
Exactly.He was a Democrat up until recently.You just can't flip overnight and be taken seriously.

>> No.59648821
File: 26 KB, 650x400, trumpTowerBLM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59648821

>>59648749

hell if it weren't for Islam's lucky shot, they'd be the number one

http://time.com/3934980/right-wing-extremists-white-terrorism-islamist-jihadi-dangerous/

>> No.59648822

>>59648796
So you have no arguments, gotcha.

Eat a dick and sit down kid.

>> No.59648834

>>59648616

I won't give you a quick rundown but here are some excerpts.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927%23efmFhxFke

Here is Bernie talking about open borders if you've been put under the impression that opposing neoliberalism is ideologically right-wing. That seems to be pretty common these days even though it's completely crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0

>> No.59648839

>>59648821
>time
holy fucking christ you must be retarded
Do I need to get the Trump cover comparisons to show you just how little trust you should place in time?

>> No.59648843

>>59648821
>https://www.newamerica.org/our-funding/our-funders/
hmm no monetary influence here

and I didn't even touch the methodology

surprised it wasn't from SLPC as well

>> No.59648852

>>59648793

Can't listen to the audio right now so I'll add an article.

Just Paul Ryan's word mostly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBv8BIYNIdg

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/324077-ryan-the-gop-health-plan-was-written-with-trump

>> No.59648866
File: 12 KB, 587x391, 23158392405_d3e3b60cb8_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59648866

>>59648834
>Bill Clinton Was Trump Back In 1995 - Illegal Immigration
lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auZRVqrCLY8

>> No.59648876

>>59648822

>not arguing in favor of the democrats
>therefore no argument

lolololololololololol

the logic is strong with this one

>> No.59648882

>>59648778
Can agree with that, still have hope though.

>> No.59648884

>>59648876
Like I said, no arguments.

>> No.59648889

>>59645270
>I thought Republicans were the pro-privacy party and against globalist business interests? Why did I vote for them over the democrats?


lmao not sure if troll orrrrr....

>> No.59648897
File: 200 KB, 547x402, ancap-meme-generator.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59648897

>>59648778
I would say that it's ok to punch a Nazi if he's physically stopping you from where you need to go. You know, NAP and all that.

But for some reason inconveniencing and interfering with others who probably had nothing to with what you're protesting seems to be an exclusively lefty thing.

>> No.59648915
File: 1.79 MB, 1920x1080, reddit plebs leave (2).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59648915

>>59648897
It would be okay to punch a nazi if it were an actual nazi.
To bad what flies as a nazi today is anyone who opposes the left.

>> No.59648948

>>59648897
If someone who adheres to the NSDAP shows up and attempts to genocide people then by all means punch a nazi. Leave Richard Spencer and his ilk alone in the dark, they're not worth it.

>> No.59648972

>>59648897

The NAP is bogus. It's based on a vulgar understanding of freedom that denies that groups exist as collectives at all.

Nazi's are actively engaging in organizing to commit genocide. They also tend to come to power through completely legal means. Suffering a Nazi to live is irresponsible.

>> No.59648993
File: 455 KB, 680x681, not_even_baited.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59648993

>>59648884

>makes no argument
>complains about no arguments

keep that logic muscle strong

i'd advise starting with pushups

>> No.59649000
File: 187 KB, 480x640, tumblr_m4ujh2ZDAd1qai5m3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59649000

>>59648972
LARP hard, bruh. The only thing you're punching is time card at Domino's.

>> No.59649005

>>59648972
Hitler lost the election though. His ascendancy was a quasi coup d'etat because the incumbent leadership was afraid of his coalition.

>>59648993
You first dipshit. You haven't countered anything presented to you.

Yes both parties in Washington have corrupt elements, what else is new?

>> No.59649015
File: 3.10 MB, 406x282, elf.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59649015

>>59648852

>Paul Ryan's word

>> No.59649054

>>59649000
at least he has a job

>> No.59649061
File: 10 KB, 166x304, millhause.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59649061

>>59649015

Of course, the tweet machine didn't deny it either sooo...

>> No.59649081
File: 188 KB, 1166x775, dominos-pizza.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59649081

>>59649054
Yeah, he'll smash the system form the inside!

>> No.59649083

>>59649061
>extended a word
>added ellipses
>stale meme
reeks of normie

>> No.59649102

>>59649081
There are two ways to correct this sentence.
One without changing, adding, or removing any words.

>> No.59649139

>>59649000
>>59649005

>dat logic bone

>Fascists take largest stake in 1932 elections
>Hitler later chosen as chancellor legally


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_federal_election,_November_1932

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_federal_election,_July_1932

>> No.59649151
File: 143 KB, 600x450, Makeline.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59649151

>>59649102
>>59649139
People love a pizza party! The easiest way to REAL communism is through peoples stomachs!

>> No.59649153
File: 110 KB, 525x651, religion_of_peace.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59649153

>>59649083

>greentext
>'stale meme'
>normie

reeks of virgin

>> No.59649181

>>59649153
>things that happened hundreds of years ago
compared to things that are happening literally right now, I could post ISIS webms right here but this is a blue board
stop being a terrorist apologist

>> No.59649306
File: 101 KB, 546x137, dissing that chad.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59649306

>>59649153
>he cares about the status of a persons virginity
Sounds like a normie to me

>> No.59649475
File: 276 KB, 900x691, the march of tyranny.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59649475

>>59648516
>>59648482

>Don't buy into muh democrats are party of little people meme.

I don't. And I didn't like Hillary one bit either.

I'm just saying that you shouldn't have voted for Trump because you believed his bullshit about working for the little people.

Having no correct choice is always a possibility, and that's what I believe happened in this past election.

>> No.59649709

I wish Hiro would delete /pol/, not that he'd ever want to do that with all the shekels he's raking in.
You faggots are worse than the horsefuckers.

>> No.59649747
File: 175 KB, 316x317, 1466012272764.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59649747

>>59649709
if wishes were fishes then they'd be delicious and you'd have to do dishes!

>> No.59649991

Can't wait to see the USA in ashes.

I really enjoy seeing kids fight over shit. Y'all talking about freedom and privilege without having any idea how it feels like to live in a country that has been fucked up for years due external policies and also by our own mistakes.

/pol/ is all muh heritage, muh white opreshun, muh guns loud mouths but a bunch of little shits in a real world scenario.

I don't fear when the soon to come world wide shit-hits-the-fan stage is all upon us. I already know how to survive under shit conditions, not like some privileged meme-spouting faggots who think they rule the world.

We'll make your life impossible when you try to sneak into our countries after yours get fucked up beyond any point of return.

Cry all what you want. I don't give a fuck.

And this is /g/ cunts. Fuck off back to your own schizo wall garden board.

>t. shithole country citizen

>> No.59650013
File: 2.99 MB, 252x263, somuchtext.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59650013

>>59649991

>> No.59650146

>>59646068
[citation needed]

>> No.59650238
File: 273 KB, 960x960, 1485251300176.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59650238

>>59645270
Nope, sorry, you're not allowed to have a political party that isn't kosher. Next time try loving Chaim and Tyrone a little harder, and then you'll be truly free. Jews deserve to influence our country, and you deserve to be ruled by jews. Anti-semites will debate this.

>> No.59650353

>>59649991

Your shitty country is entirely your own country's fault and you know it.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action