Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/g/ - Technology

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.85158404 [View]
File: 11 KB, 624x616, 1460247621683.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
85158404

>>85158280
>>Recommended browsers
>>All of them are either backdoored by mossad or pozzed (or both)
care to back that up with some proof? especially or browsers like ug or librewolf

>> No.84812475 [View]
File: 11 KB, 624x616, 1485952213303.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
84812475

>>84812435
we're not interested in a indian chromium fork either
are you too dumb to install ungoogled-chromium from the AUR?

>> No.84789830 [View]
File: 11 KB, 624x616, 1460247621683.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
84789830

>>84788968

>> No.84745982 [View]
File: 11 KB, 624x616, 1460247621683.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
84745982

>>84745887
>>84745893
>>84745899

>> No.84702284 [View]
File: 11 KB, 624x616, 1460247621683.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
84702284

>>84702221
>>84702234

>> No.83538804 [View]
File: 11 KB, 624x616, 1460247621683.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
83538804

>>83538758

>> No.83435281 [View]
File: 11 KB, 624x616, 1460247621683.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
83435281

>>83435184
Insulting me doesn't change the results of the analysis. And it's not simply synthetic benchmarks, but also I can see Brave take longer to load the same pages compared to Chromium or Edge.

>> No.83235339 [View]
File: 11 KB, 624x616, 1460247621683.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
83235339

>>83235311
not an argument, they still enforce auto updates and the browser phones home with telemetry every 24 hours, not to mention it's non-free

>> No.83185396 [View]
File: 11 KB, 624x616, 1460247621683.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
83185396

>>83185351
>>83185362

>> No.80926791 [View]
File: 11 KB, 624x616, 1460247621683.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
80926791

>>80925690
not an argument

>> No.79734613 [View]
File: 11 KB, 624x616, 1591476473818.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
79734613

>>79731953
Not the point of this thread...

>> No.77929408 [View]
File: 11 KB, 624x616, 1460247621683.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
77929408

>>77929372

>> No.76396788 [View]
File: 11 KB, 624x616, 1460247621683.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
76396788

>>76396761
Read the article and explain why those points are wrong

>> No.76339882 [View]
File: 11 KB, 624x616, 1460247621683.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
76339882

>>76339867
I can feel the anger in your post.

>> No.76307757 [View]
File: 11 KB, 624x616, 1460247621683.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
76307757

>>76307712

>> No.73770123 [View]
File: 11 KB, 624x616, 1460247621683.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
73770123

>>73769739
>"Free as in freedom" software is a half-baked idea because it is indirectly founded upon the presupposition that all men are created equal (in fact they are not).
No it doesn't, you also provided no proof.

>The idea of "Free software" comes directly from a slave morality mentality that all people should be able to do what they want with the software when in fact many people do not have the technical knowledge to install, use and maintain the operation of this shoddy freeware.
Same, where's your proof?

>Furthermore, a commoner does not really need to use a computer in the first place, and if something requires his use of a computer it matters little what software is installed on that serf's computer so long as his job gets done.
So now you're determining what's best or not for other people?

>And this is how things happen in reality, even in a society which preaches equality and egalitarianism, there is still some heirarchy present even though it may be muddled and superficial.
This has nothing to do with free software.

>"Free as in freedom" also takes the true meaning of freedom and perverts it into a semitic abstraction that is colored by the pervert's (RMS) own materialistic desires to diddle kids.
Ad hominim attack. 5 "smart" sounding sentences in your post and not a single argument.

>> No.72274275 [View]
File: 11 KB, 624x616, ???.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72274275

>>72274247

>> No.67875668 [View]
File: 11 KB, 624x616, ???.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
67875668

>>67875480

>> No.67425626 [View]
File: 11 KB, 624x616, notanargument5.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
67425626

>>67425564
Saying "nope" isn't an argument. I showed proof that acceleration can go down to zero

>> No.67303545 [View]
File: 11 KB, 624x616, notanargument5.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
67303545

>>67303407
where's your argument for why he's wrong?

>> No.67289824 [View]
File: 11 KB, 624x616, notanargument5.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
67289824

>>67289805

>> No.67197354 [View]
File: 11 KB, 624x616, notanargument5.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
67197354

>>67197332
nice evidence there faggot, what the fuck do iphones have do with this. you haven't proven a single thing wrong with protonmail, kys

>> No.66623649 [View]

>>66623635

>> No.64135315 [View]
File: 11 KB, 624x616, notanargument5.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
64135315

>>64135289



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]