Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/g/ - Technology

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.70117071 [View]
File: 257 KB, 803x1059, 1363489875078.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
70117071

>>70117032

>> No.67702313 [View]
File: 257 KB, 803x1059, 1378619317370.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
67702313

>>67700870

>> No.66558885 [View]
File: 257 KB, 803x1059, 1378619317370.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66558885

>> No.58805654 [View]
File: 257 KB, 803x1059, macfag.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
58805654

>> No.57296462 [View]
File: 257 KB, 803x1059, 1305259940074.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
57296462

>> No.57152605 [View]
File: 257 KB, 803x1059, 1307563232599.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
57152605

2/10

>> No.53511580 [View]
File: 257 KB, 803x1059, macfag.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
53511580

>> No.52054626 [View]
File: 257 KB, 803x1059, macfag.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
52054626

>> No.51474248 [View]
File: 257 KB, 803x1059, macfag works in tech.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
51474248

>>51474204

>> No.50534187 [View]
File: 257 KB, 803x1059, 1443118854668.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
50534187

>> No.50457173 [View]
File: 257 KB, 803x1059, 1307563232599.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
50457173

.

>> No.49798653 [View]
File: 247 KB, 803x1059, ee6bedc6030265bf47b851e4c045e095.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
49798653

>> No.49667202 [View]
File: 247 KB, 803x1059, ee6bedc6030265bf47b851e4c045e095.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
49667202

>> No.49641103 [View]
File: 247 KB, 803x1059, ee6bedc6030265bf47b851e4c045e095.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
49641103

>>49641058
It was probably he himself.

>> No.49613358 [View]
File: 247 KB, 803x1059, ee6bedc6030265bf47b851e4c045e095.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
49613358

>> No.46839903 [View]
File: 257 KB, 803x1059, macfag works in tech.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
46839903

>> No.43748392 [View]
File: 257 KB, 803x1059, 1403480669931.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
43748392

>>43748286
I think it's this one.

>> No.42844540 [View]
File: 226 KB, 803x1059, macfaggotelitist.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
42844540

>>42844260
>the company's focus on hardware quality and technological advances in a time when PC makers have raced to the bottom of the market with netbooks and crappy low-cost systems;
/g/ tier fanboy.

>> No.42607351 [View]
File: 226 KB, 803x1059, macfaggotelitist.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
42607351

>> No.42558315 [View]
File: 226 KB, 803x1059, macfaggotelitist.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
42558315

>> No.41778738 [View]
File: 257 KB, 803x1059, macfaggotelitist.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
41778738

>> No.41638710 [View]
File: 257 KB, 803x1059, macfaggotelitist.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
41638710

>>41638655
Asrock.

>> No.40776577 [View]
File: 257 KB, 803x1059, 1378619317370.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
40776577

>> No.40297826 [View]
File: 257 KB, 803x1059, 1392158770111.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
40297826

>>40297798
Lenovo is based as fuck



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]