Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/g/ - Technology

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.83998323 [View]
File: 32 KB, 300x240, Moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
83998323

>>83998256
>but but its NOT WHAT THEY SAID ITS WHAT THEY IMPLIED
Just fuck off right now.

>> No.81239051 [View]
File: 32 KB, 300x240, 1520422448066.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
81239051

>>81238983

>> No.80743276 [View]
File: 32 KB, 300x240, 1520422448066.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
80743276

>>80743124

>> No.77344473 [View]
File: 32 KB, 300x240, goalpost.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
77344473

>>77344446
Your argument was that it couldn't possibly be educational because Andreas Kling is already an experienced software developer in semi-retirement, therefore it was just a silly "nostalgia OS". The evidence points to quite the contrary, that both students and more experienced developers actually do contribute to it. The fact that he makes a bunch of informative videos too would also suggest that it's more than just dicking around for fun.

>> No.76924389 [View]
File: 32 KB, 300x240, goalpost.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
76924389

>>76924364
>Do you know that browsers are free because the companies sell your data to advertisers, right?
You know free as in freedom browsers without adware and spyware exist, right?

>Unless your browser literally never phones home the mere act of using it is giving money to the company.
And what about the rest, supporting and giving publicity?
Sounds like you're moving the goalpost here.

>> No.76919215 [View]
File: 32 KB, 300x240, goalpost.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
76919215

>>76919182
>basically you're cucked into a relationship you don't actually want
You just spent half the thread arguing that you couldn't find a decent traditional girl, and now you're going off about being cucked.... kek

>> No.76874980 [View]
File: 32 KB, 300x240, goalpost.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
76874980

>>76874938
No one disputed that you massive fucking retard. The point is that integration testing is not the same as unit testing, no matter how much you conflate them because you're an ignoramus.

Also, littering your code with excessive asserts is fucking bad programming practice, especially when you're attempting at a half-assed emulation of unit testing. You might as well start ifdefing entire chunks of test code in-code.

If you push your code and run your CI pipelines, you're not supposed to stop at the build stage or have your code halt at asserts... Unit testing is supposed to catch this so you can do integration testing of larger parts of the code, not as a pseudo-unittest framework.

>> No.74187583 [View]
File: 32 KB, 300x240, goalpost.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
74187583

>>74187522

>> No.71837247 [View]
File: 32 KB, 300x240, 1520422448066.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71837247

>>71837214
It's OK, anon. Windows history and architecture is unironically a hard subject. A bigger accident that win32k, IMO.

>> No.71281163 [View]
File: 32 KB, 300x240, goalpost.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71281163

>>71280854
>sexual exploitation
>>71281045
>nonconsensual sex crime
>>71281130
>violent nonconsensual sex crime,

<---

>> No.70585726 [View]
File: 32 KB, 300x240, goalpost.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
70585726

>>70585528
Also, you can zoom, what the hell are you talking about?

>> No.69373037 [View]
File: 32 KB, 300x240, 1520422448066.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
69373037

>>69373009
>HURRY! HURRY! MOVE THOSE GOALPOSTS!

>> No.68997570 [View]
File: 30 KB, 300x240, goalpost.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68997570

>>68997543
Original poster said C wasn't suitable for parsing text, I'd say that the fact that the defacto UNIX parsers are all implemented in C disproves that.

>> No.68739760 [View]
File: 32 KB, 300x240, 1541169065449.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68739760

>>68739650

>> No.68419980 [View]
File: 30 KB, 300x240, Moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68419980

>>68419950
Get fucked retard, I've only had to wait three days. The bigger wait times are for the newer models.

>> No.68325315 [View]
File: 30 KB, 300x240, moving-the-goalposts.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68325315

>>68325244
>butthurt commentary over being proven wrong
thanks for playing



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]