[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 16 KB, 396x600, SLUT.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9539012 No.9539012 [Reply] [Original]

>mfw got an urge to roast you all but i realize youre all fucking hopeless and this board is infested with newfags
>mfw you guys seriously need to lurk more
>mfw few of you try to be constructive by actively informing yourself on things like taste and the history of fashion
>mfw a lot of the posts on this board are knee jerk "fashion advice"
>mfw you are all fucking stupid and dont know how to fashion like me

>> No.9539025

>>9539012
if you can still figure out which "fashion" actually suits you, then you have stopped evolving your tastes. so i don't believe you know anything.

>> No.9539045

>>9539012
Consider this: Your retarded. We're fine, I come here to have a yarn and I'm getting one. It's not good enough for you though, you gotta break someone down, remind people in all the ways they are wrong. And at the end of the day what do you have? Your 2 inch cock in your hand pumping away whilst you cry and look at all the sick fits you cant afford, hoping one day you'll be well dressed enough that people will forget what a vapid mong you are.

Look in the mirror, you are the retard here. Do you see anyone replying to your posts except me? It's because you have nothing to offer this board and probably life in general. You have no value lol; the only value you have is providing some guy across the globe with shits n gigs as he tries to get dinner ready.

You have proven to be a failure on such a simple level of human interaction that I'm convinced you are actually mentally retarded and are probably typing these replies with supervision from the nurses at the Fuckwitsville Home for the Mentally Bereft. Now I'm going, because the only alternative is to wait for you to rinse your head out with shotgun mouthwash and I cant be bothered waiting.

>> No.9539073
File: 464 KB, 1024x768, 1388695258406.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9539045
i have better fashion sense than you for sure. just take what i wore today for example.

actually, it's bias cut throughout and utilizes clever paneling in order to maintain on grain seaming and prevent excessive waste while being folded first into two layers, then into four, and given a kangaroo pocket to boot. i get it, you're a buyer, this is a commodity to you and the craft is totally lost to your eyes because for some reason you've never taken it upon yourself to develop a little bit of an education in this field even though the information should be especially available to you.

and by the way, it's not "a tee, some lotus shorts, and a beanie"; it's a cement slab set into a foundation marbled by weather perched atop a pair of black columnar plinths and wreathed in fungal browns. the outfit was totally thoughtful, what was thoughtless was this trite criticism you vomited forth from that distended anal gape where your mouth ought to be. why is someone apparently so passionate about fashion bleating such clinical nonsense and trying to pass it off as critique? was there any point to your rant except to imply that i'm somehow consuming a product incorrectly? is the irony that all of your fits can be similarly reduced to "tshirt, some jeans, and some boots" lost on you?

normally i just don't listen to the nonsense you post when you try to tackle fashion from a design perspective, always with this amorphous language because you don't have the vocabulary to flesh out your thoughts, but i'm running out of patience with you. in short: blow it out your ass.

>> No.9539082

>>9539073
gr8 b8 :^)

>> No.9539086

>>9539082
through me, twerk it and his legacy of pretentious tripfags shall live forever

>> No.9539382

>>9539045
is this pasta now?

>> No.9540383

>>9539012
>>9539045