[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 567 KB, 453x604, cringe2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9524724 No.9524724[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Why are you still a virgin, /fa/ ?

>> No.9524754

>>9524724
nah. to be honest, i lost it at 13. didn't have sex again for about 7 years. shit was scary for a minute yo.

>> No.9524760
File: 2.30 MB, 391x254, otter.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

unrealistically high standards

no one would want me just for sex

the one girl who asked me out was really shallow and boring but she was nice so i didn't want to use her.

i'm a faggot

>> No.9524768

>>9524760
you can find a little something in anybody, even boring people. you could've made her more interesting and /fa/. you fucked up anon, try again faggot

>> No.9524773

>>9524724
Because I'm just a total failure in every way.

>> No.9524778

Because there is no significance behind the act, unless you're actually doing it for it's natural intention, which is to impregnate a female. Unless you're on your biological mission to blast sperm into a uterus, in hopes that one of those fuckers hits an egg, you're just wasting your precious time and effort. There is literally no difference between nutting in a condom or nutting into a Kleenex.

But hurr, I just want to fuck bitches. You faggots change yourselves just so you take take your average-sized dicks, put them into a place that's probably semi-moist, just to thrust in and out until completion. All for what, so you can go back to your lads and squawk to them, "mates, you'll never guess who I shagged last night" and you'll all get a rise out of it while you return to your pathetic life of buying clothes, fragrances, dinners, taxi rides, and rubbers just to do the same damn thing again. An almost null return on investment.

Meme this kid in your pic,OP and laugh at what he believes, but I bet you he's 100x happier than anyone here is.

Aside, buttholes are tighter and guys don't get all wishy-washy after sex. Take that into consideration too.