[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 161 KB, 1234x552, inspo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9345709 No.9345709[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

how to blue hair? i think it looks great

>> No.9345818

>>9345709
>female equivalent of a fedora
Pls don't

>> No.9345826

>>9345709
for best color
>Bleach hair
>Dye blue

Simple as that

>> No.9345838

>>9345826
Thanks for the tip! I just started hormone therapy so I'm a little emotional and feeling self-conscious about my femininity atm. I think the blue will help me *feel* more feminine by reflecting who I am on the inside. Have a beautifullllll day~ <3

>> No.9345923

>>9345826

You missed the part where you tone your hair so that the color is actually blue instead of a sickly shade of yellow-green with a tint of blue.

>> No.9345939

>>9345838
Is this satire?

>> No.9346100

>>9345923
What is toning? I just went out and bought bleach (only $1 a litre so cheap!) and some blue dye from Wal-Mart. Where can I get toner? TIA

>> No.9346110

>>9346100

Toner is a product that neutralizes the color in your hair after you strip it using the bleach. Bleached hair almost always has a brassy yellow tinge to it, so when you dye it, you aren't adding blue to white, but blue to yellow. Any reputable salon supply and even some drugstores will have it.

>> No.9346184

OP pls don't use cheap bleach.

Go to Sally's, get some lightner/bleach, developer, toner and color. If you have questions ask the employees there.

Mix equal parts of developer and lightner and apply to hair. Wait like 30 minutes or until it is pale yellow, then wash out. If you hair is hella dark, it's gonna take longer, and you might not have as light as hair as desired. Some people will bleach their hair once, then wait a week and do it again. Over bleaching can dehydrate your hair like a desert.
Don't be that person with straw hair

Then get some toner. THIS SHIT IS VITAL, it makes your hair not brassy. After bleaching, your hair is not gonna be pure virgin pretty white (unless you are some God.) Apply toner let it sit for a bit wash out.
Now is the fun part, the color. Get whatever color you want and apply this shit to your hair. MAKE SURE YOU COVER IT EQUALLY. Pop on a haircap and let it sit. Do some chores, wash the dishes, watch tv. The longer this stuff is on, the better.

Wash hair color out and TAH DAH. Blue. From now on, wash your hair in cold water, which will help maintain hair color. Shit's gonna fade, srry. You can put some blue hair color in your conditioner to help maintain color between dye-jobs, but it isn't gonna be as pretty as you first did this stuff.

>> No.9346187

>blue hair
red flag, would stay away from/10

>> No.9346279

>>9346187
nah m8 blue hair=issues=freaky sex
Fear is weakness

>> No.9346401

>>9345709
Umm this is a tranny right?