[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 61 KB, 630x420, C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_a-beginners-guide-to-raw-denim-3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8912441 No.8912441 [Reply] [Original]

Hi /fa/.
I'm buying my first raw pair of jeans and wanted to know if Unbranded is the best choice under $100. I'm fat so I don't like pants that are too tight around thighs, I do like them to fit skinny from the knee to the ankle as I like a nice narrow opening (~8 inches wide is ok) so I decided to buy Skinny Unbranded (as they seem to be a nice, straight fit) and then sew them as I like.
is there anything better to that price? Also eastern eurofag, no good denim stores in my shitty country.

>> No.8912569

>>8912441
gustin are better apparently, would suit as well since they are better with less skinny cuts too. If you want it not tight around your thighs but tight at the ankle get a pair that TAPERS. Unbranded are fine though

>> No.8912903

>>8912569

Thanks, I think I might be getting these because of the cheaper international shipping and a better fit than Unbranded. Do you know if they ship packages as 'gifts' or lower the value? If they don't I might have to stick to Unbranded which I can get for ~$100, but I have also heard that they have really tight pockets, is that true?

>> No.8912925

>>8912903

Yes, the pockets are tight, but they do stretch. If you're going to tailor them then you should just go unbranded.

>> No.8912940

>>8912925

I don't think I would need to tailor Gustin ones, they fit perfectly for me.

If they are REALLY better Unbranded then I will cop them, but if the difference is not that big I'll go for ub

>> No.8913145

>>8912940

in your situation(aka not being a skellington) i would say to go for the gustins. you get better fabric and a bit better construction for around the same price but with the caveat of having to wait for them to be produced.

>> No.8913674

>>8912903
I've been wearing my Unbranded pair for a few months now, not every day but quite a lot and the pockets are still tight.
I also lost my 5th button ;_;