[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 23 KB, 620x853, Jamie Wyeth, Nureyev.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8582552 No.8582552 [Reply] [Original]

im interested in investing more time and money in fashion but before I do im curious about how much the average /fa/ggot typically spends ($ on clothes per month and how often you have to update your wardrobe/get rid of 'old' clothes. if its a lot & regularly I wont be able to afford it

>> No.8582559

Sounds like fashion isn't for you

Bye

>> No.8582624

>>8582552
Well, the point of "investing" is you wont get rid of them, or can resell them well enough to support future wardrobes. I work at a little above minimum wage so I go for strong midrange staples that will last about once a month. Ill spend about $100-$200 depending on what I need. Winter is definitely more expensive.

>> No.8582666

You only need like two coats, black and navy, white shirt, black shirt, black jeans, indigo jeans, a pair of black trousers, pair of sneakers, pair of derbies.

Probably get all that in acne/similar level of quality. Then you can just play around every season with a few new shirts that are more casual, and some other pants.
But if you have good basics then you can just pick up a piece every now and then to throw into rotation.