[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 470 KB, 1600x1200, Quebec-City-Canada.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8479598 No.8479598 [Reply] [Original]

Anyone here know any good stores in Quebec?

>> No.8479685
File: 42 KB, 720x539, 1387930239536.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

bump

>> No.8479793

I would love to go to Quebec. ;_;

>> No.8479997

holt renfrew? i'm in montreal though so i'm not sure about all the stores, just drive down and come to reborn or ssense

>> No.8480214

>>8479598
I live in mtrl so here's a pasta from long ago:

"SSENSE has a flagship in old mtl (with a whole topman/topshop section)
Reborn is in old mtl gothninja shoppin all day
Pretty much all old port has cool boutiques
The Bay on Ste-Catherine has Topman, J Brand, and some middle tier brands + one of the only 3 locations in Canada that sells Margiela perfumes. Good perfume selection and if your gf wants a Chanel or Dior makeover here is the place
Ste-Catherine has pretty cool places, alongside shit (Louis Vuitton Boutique, Ogilvy selling cool menswear and womenswear, also not fashion but we have one of the coolest Apple stores in the world imo)
A Holt Renfrew, when you don't have the time to go to Barneys or Saks
A Harry Rosen, for your menswear needs (nice selection of Prada footwear and Tom Ford perfume)
Tons of cool thrift shops on the Plateau, Mile-End, etc.+ cool boutiques from mtl designers (Denis Gagnon selling simili-gothninja for example, but I'm skipping over a ton)
In Westmount, boutiques everywhere sell rich old lady clothes (Hermes, Chanel, Dior, etc.)
plus various other boutiques there that sell Acne and other contemporary brands and a James Perse boutique (yay tee shirts) on Sherbrooke in Wstmnt
Tons of American Apparels because the founder is from here and a AA warehouse where shit is usually 90% off"

Thanks to that anon who helped me :')

>> No.8480293

the department store Simons apparently carries yohji, bbs, and raf/rick so it might be worth a look.