[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 324 KB, 937x881, 1386112941698.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8081053 No.8081053[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I've got a question /fa/

How the fuck do these brony and vidya nerds get girlfriends? I dress good and i cant get a gf.

Im seriously starting to belive that the better you dress, the more intimidating you become, thus, making it even harder to get a gf (unless youre overly outgoing. Thoughts?

>> No.8081060

>>8081053
yes. that must be the reason, you simply dress too well!

>> No.8081062

Your idea of who they are and who they actually are are completely different things.

>> No.8081077

>>8081060
i got to the mall or out to run errands and i see the most horribly dressed, dorky, overall pleb guys with qt gfs... I even went to the olive garden a few days ago and there was a couple there on a date. They were like 20 and the guy was acomplete fucking vidya geek (complete with old navy outfit , skinny and glasses). He was with a qt girl and he was the most obnoxious spaz , constantly talking abaout video games and youtube gamers... WTF man.

>> No.8081092

Ever think that maybe you have an awful personality.

>> No.8081094

girls are just stuped vapid sluts

>> No.8081096

>>8081077
Because your clothes barely matter to girls.
Yes, being well dressed is a plus and may make you stand out, but it will RARELY IF EVER make a girl walk up and APPROACH YOU and look past all your personality flaws, unconfident demeanor, etc.

plus, contrary to what the gaylords (no disrespect to real homos) on here will tell you, "/fa/ approved" does not make you appear "fashionable" to the common person.

Thinking you can get girls because you dress well enforces why you can't get girls.

>> No.8081097

>>8081077
I think tour problem is that you let this website poison you (dont get me wrong it has poisoned me pretty much as well). I think your problem is tghat you're not outgoing and confident. Post pic if you want me to valuate if theres any hope for you

>> No.8081099

>>8081077
>listens to cute couples on a date
>calls the guy a spaz

>> No.8081109

>>8081096
>>8081077
But also, consider this quote by my nigga Bukowski
"Never envy a man his lady. Behind it all lays a living hell."

Just because that guy has a GF doesn't mean it's a "good" relationship. You don't know what he has put up with, and vice versa.
But just because he talks about video games doesn't mean he isnt capable of having a GF. i wrote about that just 3 days ago.

>> No.8081110
File: 334 KB, 1200x1800, 1397156590787.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You can't buy a likable personality, OP.

>> No.8081111
File: 63 KB, 584x643, its happening.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8081053
>the better you dress, the more intimidating you become, thus, making it even harder to get a gf

THIS IS FUCKING DOOMS DAY
how the fuck didnt i see this, im out fa

>> No.8081120

>>8081094

a similar portion of men are just as vapid though

the only reason you genderize the issue that way is cus they have something that you can't get, unlike men

>> No.8081142
File: 1.09 MB, 1102x1038, doghboy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8081053
I was waiting for the magical "friend zone" in your post but gladly didn't spot one.

You know you could try to talk to these mystical creatures with vaginas. That might do the trick.

>> No.8081185
File: 1.92 MB, 1902x962, 1394991903820.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8081111
>be driving home
>see a pretty normal looking qt
>she's literally in arms with some fucking kevin federline lookalike, complete with wife beater, baggy pants, gold chain and fucking tilted cap

>> No.8081224

>>8081053
it's dress well and maybe it's because you're a conceited ass with no personality who eats at the olive garden. postfit fuccboi so we can laugh at your carb loving fat rolls

>> No.8081232
File: 369 KB, 200x100, 1332922086627.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>good looking guy but little shy
>like girl but she is really shy around me
>catch her looking at me but when I turn to see her she instantly snaps away
>try to speak to her now and then when I see her but she closes up everytime
>don't think she realises how much I like her
>mfw

Wtf do I do?

>> No.8081250

>went out into public for the first time I. ages today
>qts everywhere were mirin
>can't approach them because autism

how do I do it /fa/ ?

>> No.8081255

>>8081250
*in ages

>> No.8081262

>Be 6'3"
>Best friend is 5'5"
>He ALWAYS leaves the club with a qt3.14 and I never do

How do I into confidence? He's getting women in their mid 30's and chicks who are like 5'9"

>> No.8081259

>>8081053
what do you do in your free time anon?

>> No.8081265

How autismal are you, OP? It doesn't mean shit that you dress well if you are a social retard with no personality. Looking good is a huge bonus but being interesting/confident is what really matters.

>> No.8081268

>>8081232
You need to man up and ask her out. You're in attraction wise, you just need to make the first step.

>> No.8081273

>>8081262
go up to a chick

>hey i have a question for you
ok
>promise you won't get mad
ok
>you promise?
yes
>have you ever fucked a total stranger

my boss and do that in Scottsdales ( rich cougars or girls spending daddies cash)

it works 1 out of 3 times

>> No.8081298

>>8081265
how do I into confidence without coming across as a perv

>> No.8081317

>>8081262
you have to get the idiotic notion out of your head that height has much to do with getting girls. unless you're an actual dwarf it isn't even a factor.

>> No.8081322

>be op
>whine about no gf
>one day notice a girl checking me out in class
>sit beside her next class, say hi
>get her facebook
>find out we have similar interests
>suddenly girlfriend

it's not that hard

>> No.8081335

>>8081268
they'd have an awful time, if they can't even make small talk.

>> No.8081357

>>8081322
it can't be that easy m8............ IT JUST CAN'T BE

>> No.8081360

The last three months of my life:
>Be me
>Be attractive
>Be at starbucks
>Hot waitress flirts with me every time I come in
>Tells me her shift finishes soon, asks if I want to do something after
>"no, I've got some stuff I need to do, maybe some other time though"
>Got two blocks away before I realize how stupid I was

>At party
>Fugly girl wants to see my room
>Take her to my room
>Switch light on
>"this is it"
>switch light off and go downstairs

>meet these three really hot druggy girls that keep hitting on me
>one day they pass me a joint
>apperently it had crack cocain or something in it
>blood preasure goes sky high and I faint
>they think Im a pussy and aren't into me any more

>Meet hot girl with great personality who wants to jump my bones
>Right after I meet her she moves far away and I never see her excpet maybe once a month
>meh, move on

>Even more beautiful girl with even better personality
>She's super into me
>Go on a date
>Go to a party with her
>While there one of her friends starts hitting on me (to be fair, I was hitting on her too, but the above mentioned girl was hitting on another guy so I figured it was cool)
>Girl gets pissed and stops talking to me for a while

>Now working on third girl who also wants the D
>Keeps telling me about how she's in yoga and can do the splits
>Just hoping I don't somehow fuck this up too

How do I go from having an interested cock hungry girl to giving her that cock without fucking up so terribly?

>> No.8081362

>>8081322
It really is this simple. The "catch" is that you have to have some kind of reason to be around girls, whether it's class, work - someone that shops at the same clothing stores as you, etc.

>> No.8081368

>>8081357

it really is. even if you're shit at social interaction you're probably fine with chatting online like me so if you can get her facebook suddenly small talk is really easy.

i mean i had to go through a couple of girls who were already in relationships but it only took like 3 or 4 tries

>> No.8081364

>>8081357
what about if i deleted my facebook because i dont want nsa spying on me?

>> No.8081372

>>8081364

what do you care more about, cuddling a qt or your privacy

alternatively you can ask for her number but i dunno, the whole 'can i have yo numba' trope feels like you're some douche trying to get laid instead of a normal person, the whole vibe never worked for me

>> No.8081389

How do I start? I see girls giving me interested looks every now and then but I just don't know what to do with them. What do I say to them when I try to approach?

>> No.8081400

>>8081053
Maybe the girl felt just as hopeless as you do, and made it a point to stop holding people to her unrealistic, idealistic expectations, and allowed herself to get with somebody who cares about her. I'm projecting though...but seriously, I stopped putting limitations on myself like that in high school. As you get older it becomes increasingly more difficult to meet people, especially if you come off as intimidating. Just learn to accept others for who they are, maybe that might help. I'm dating a pleb by most standards on this board, and I'm pretty fuckin content in my life.

>> No.8081404
File: 228 KB, 601x292, 1365676807387.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>finally talk to this girl
>says Im cute
>we used to see each other on the bus but never talked to each other
>says that I seem awkward
>tfw she's right

>> No.8081406

>>8081077
>Implying any of those guys ever get decent girlfriends
They're either ugly, fat, or have aweful personalities. Also post /fit/, I bet you're one of those mexican teenagers who thinks they're /fa/

>> No.8081420

>>8081053
>have no gf
>want gf

Better go to 4chan and cry about it.

>> No.8081421

>>8081109
bukowski was a manbaby who thought drowning his problems in alcohol and whining about his privilege was deep

>> No.8081425

ok ok, great advice honestly but what do i do once we add eachother on facebook? Do i just comment on shit she posts or do i make posts or just chat with her through facebook? help

>> No.8081443

>>8081389

to start stick with places where there's already some common interest, like class, or where you go for hobbies, or whatever else. i wouldn't recommend going up to someone on the street.

then make some mundane comment about whatever setting you're in, like 'how are you finding this course material?' 'whatcha taking at [this university]?' 'cool, i'm a [whatever] major.' 'i'm [your name], nice to meet you.' then 'do you happen to have facebook?'

>>8081425

you get her facebook because A) it tells you if she's single or not B) it shows a bunch of her interests so you know if you're still interested in her, and so you have something to talk about and C) because talking online is infinitely easier than talking IRL. you basically want to get to know her in the setting that you're most comfortable in (online) because you'll have more success that way.

>> No.8081455

>>8081443

if it wasn't clear you strictly chat with her through facebook messenger as if you'd be talking to her IRL. you're probably not as awkward online so it'd work better this way

>> No.8081465

>>8081111
well how is it a bad thing?
if you're intimidating the grills you approach will wet their pants
then you get gf

>> No.8081468

>you gotta get her facebook

The Unabomber was right about everything

>> No.8081473

>>8081443
ok thanks, i never even realized to check the things she likes. I guess its because i only actually liked a tiny fraction of the things on facebbook that i enjoy(maybe like 10 or less things overall).

>> No.8081478

>>8081250
read the book "how to make the girls chase"
it has detailed information how to approach qt 3.14's at various places

>> No.8081480

>>8081421
It doesn't really matter, because the quote is still good. Really, it's just thinking about the reality that having a relationship doesn't correlate to being happy. Being in an unhappy relationship is worse than being single.

>> No.8081495

>>8081443
Forget Facebook. It really doesn't tell you the reality of the girl. I understand the appeal of using it, but it will only lead to confusion and false impressions when trying to learn about someone.

Talking online MAY be better than talking IRL, depending on the person, but even still you should take what is shown on her FB with a grain of salt. That is what she WANTS to seem like, not what she actually is. Anybody who has spent a lot of time with girls know I'm right about that. It's the same with guys too.

>> No.8081497

OP you sound like an enormous faggot. Just cos you dress well doesn't mean you're not a cunt, and she's not gonna date arrogant dorks, she's gonna date nice, humble dorks. No girl wants to hear about your $1000 shoes on the first date, she'd probably rather be told about video games.

>> No.8081510

>>8081495
>it will only lead to confusion and false impressions when trying to learn about someone.
especially the part about her status "single."
A lot of girls simply don't show their relationship status, or don't bother to change it, OR are in a relationship but looking for something else.

Just because a girl is "single" doesn't mean she isn't hooking up with someone or multiple people. Does that even matter?

>> No.8081512

>>8081420
tfw 4chan has actually increased my chances of getting a decent gf by thousands of percents:DD:D

>> No.8081518

>>8081495

i didn't really mean to suggest taking her interests as the end all be all in deciding whether or not to pursue her, but i'm not going to pursue someone completely different than me just because i want a girlfriend. i personally need some similar interests in my relationships. that's just me, though.

>> No.8081525

>>8081510

i don't know, i've never been a fan of trying to pry into an existing relationship just to see if i can wedge my way in there if she's looking for something else.

if she's listed as in a committed relationship, i don't think it's worth my time to try and go after her romantically.

if she seems cool and you want to make friends, sure, but i don't want poor anon to get his hopes up with some qt only to have them crushed later because he spent all this time looking for something that wasn't there.

>> No.8081542

>>8081518
I think that's a mistake too, personally. I understand why you would want a girl to share interests, but that can cause a lot of problems and attachments, in some ways you may not recognize right now.
Basically, your interests should be YOURS and you should pursue them yourself and with your friends, and you should be comfortable with her having her own set of interests. Ideally, your interests will collide, and realistically a "devoted' girl will get into what you're into over time, but if that never happens you should still be able to coexist in a relationship because you have that necessary "distance" created by individual interests and pursuits.

A relationship should be built on her interest in YOU, not your shared interests in other things.

Really, that above sentence, when applied, will make guys's lives much easier.

>> No.8081554

>>8081525
>i don't think it's worth my time to try and go after her romantically.
It's obviously won't be worth your time, because attempting to get "serious" with a girl who cheated on her BF to hook up with you is one of the most ironic things I see happening.
But it still goes to show that a relationship status doesn't mean much.

However, nowadays it seems like only the most serious of couples will become "FB official" and i'm seeing less and less updates about "___ is now in a relationship"
I think most people just got rid of their status on their profiles.

>> No.8081561

>>8081542

you're probably right in your advice. i'm just projecting my own insecurities (ie. my need for shared interests, as i have never really found myself able to stay in a relationship without them.) onto this anon without realizing it,

>>8081554

we're talking about hookups? i thought we were talking about >tfw no qt gf

>> No.8081605

>>8081561
>we're talking about hookups? i thought we were talking about >tfw no qt gf
I'm talking about both, and it goes hand in hand with what you said here:
>i have never really found myself able to stay in a relationship without shared interests
Guys need to stop looking for "relationships" and start looking for sex. I know that seems like a stupid thing to say, but at the end of the day when guys say they want a GF what they mean is that they want SEX. Then you have the guys who say "yea but I don't want a one night stand. I want a girl I can love and respect and I don't want to just stick my dick into anything blah blah blah" but YOU CAN HAVE A RELATIONSHIP if you adjust your mentality and understand that PHYSICAL ATTRACTION is important to a relationship. In most cases, the guy who says "I need a committed GF before sex" is speaking from a place of insecurity. You know the feels: words like "clingy" "catching feelings." Those come from insecurity.

If a girl is interested in you it doesn't matter if you are dressed like a homeless guy, or even if you do nothing but post about relationship theories on 4chan all day long. She'll change herself to appeal to what she thinks you want to see, then go home and do whatever the fuck she feels like doing.

Pursue sex. That doesn't mean fuck on the first date, it really just means have fun, but ESCALATE. Don't treat her like a friend, treat her like someone you want to lay down and ravage. If she's INTERESTED she'll do the same.

90% of guys "tfw friendzone" problems can be avoided with that mentality. I'm sure I need to clarify a bunch of stuff to overreactive white knights, but deep down you know i'm right.

Even if a girl fucks you it doesn't mean she's interested in you... Pursue sex, and you know she is.

>> No.8081611

>>8081053
well you probably wear void the brand tees, skinny acne's and common projects so you prob don't dress well at all

>> No.8081626

>>8081605

i agreed with you earlier but now you're just wrong on so many counts.

now YOU'RE the one who's projecting. on what authority do you now have infinite knowledge on what men want from a relationship?

as someone who has been in both friends with benefits situations and serious, 2-year long relationships, i can tell you that i've wanted both at different times and for different reasons, and that there is no 'right answer' to fulfilling my needs, or the needs of any other anon.

>> No.8081634

>>8081611
dammit sieg that's exactly what i wore today

>> No.8081651

>>8081626
>what authority do you now have infinite knowledge
Let's be realistic. That is a cop out argument, because does ANYBODY have infinite knowledge? Is anybody an "authority" on relationships? I'm not projecting, i'm saying how I personally feel. If you disagree, that's fine.
I've been in all types of relationships, like you. 2 year committed, one night stands, FWBs, all that.
All we have is what we've observed from our personal experiences, other people's experiences and theories. There is no authority.

However, overall I believe that a huge mistake guys make (to go along with my above post) is that they are eager for a long term relationship. You may WANT one for whatever reason you want, that's irrelevant. In order to successfully have one you need to let it build SLOWLY and give it time. You need to build it on the right foundation, and I personally feel the right foundation is a physical one. It's a mistake to get too attached to quickly, and also a sign of insecurity as well.

Really, there's no projection, unless we are BOTH projecting. There is no "authority" on relationships (though I know some good and bad writers).

>> No.8081664

>>8081651

i gotta go and i'm gonna reply later but i'd like to quickly state that i appreciate that you're being civil about this and i wish more people on the internet handled discussions like you

i've fucked up a lot in this thread in terms of the way i've presented my argument and i'll try and mend that later

>> No.8081688

>>8081053
>I dress good and i cant get a gf.

Have you ever thought that perhaps you're just ugly?

>> No.8081691

>>8081651
>is that they are eager for a long term relationship.
this is so true, this is exactly how unhealthy relationships are born. when people are together for the sake of being together.

i am right now in the healthiest relationship i've ever been in, and i feel like ever will be. i got there because i started dating my current girlfriend with a "fuck it" attitude, because i just got out of a rough relationship. we simply hung out and talked a lot, found out we liked eachother a lot, then we had sex, all on our own terms. neither one of us ever felt rushed and neither one of us ever felt like they wanted things to slow down.

now i still do my thing, and she does hers, and when we're together it's great. investing time in yourself is one of the best things you can do for your relationship.

>> No.8081703

They may get QTs but the girls are invariably plebs?

>tfw my standards are ludicrous; in order to want to pursue a girl she must be 8/10+, stylish and cultured.

This shit ain't easy.

>> No.8081705

>>8081605
>Even if a girl fucks you it doesn't mean she's interested in you... Pursue sex, and you know she is.
wait that does make sense

if you have sex that doesnt mean she is interested in you, but if you persure sex it does?

also how does wanting a relationship stem from insecurity?

>> No.8081713

as a grill, it might be your attitude and general demeanor, not your clothes.

luv me some well dressed&groomed men

>> No.8081714

>>8081691
yep you just summed up what he has been saying for months on this board

its really obvious that this works it annoys me that so many people give starfucks shit

guy knows his stuff

>> No.8081717

>>8081691
>investing time in yourself is one of the best things you can do for your relationship.
For real. Distance is the key to a successful relationship. I lived with a GF before. We did everything together, and most importantly we did nothing together. We would spend a day (or days) just watching Netflix and playing videogames. It was great, and really I miss those days, but the problem was it suffocated itself. It always will.
Obviously it had it's ups and downs, but the biggest problem is when it's over and you have nothing left. No friends because you always hung out with her, no hobbies, because all your hobbies were with her, etc.

The high isn't worth the come down and until you've experienced the come down you have no idea. It really bothers me when guys get all defensive about their "perfect" relationship, because I know they've never had to deal with what comes after.

>> No.8081721

>>8081142
This guy gets it. As a general rule, the guy has to approach the girl. Maybe you look pretty damn good, maybe the girl even noticed you and thought you were hot, but if you don't talk to her, how can you expect anything to happen whatsoever? Meanwhile, perhaps through sheer lack of social self-awareness, the vidya nerd talked to the girl regularly and had the confidence - or lack of comprehension that he needed confidence - to ask her on a date.

>> No.8081722

>>8081717
its crazy how good relationships that go for years can just end in days it seems

ive never been in long relationships so i dont know how it happens, but friends of mine cant describe it either, it just fucking happens

>> No.8081728

>>8081468
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUEwTMIB2Xc

>> No.8081729

>>8081705
>if you have sex that doesnt mean she is interested in you, but if you persure sex it does?
Like it or not, most women treat sex as a negotiation. They "give" you sex because it is a requirement for keeping you around. That type of sex is what should be avoided, and that can be avoided by pursuing sex from the start of a relationship. Like I said, it doesn't mean you have to fuck on the first date, but you shouldn't be jumping through a ton of hoops before sex.

>also how does wanting a relationship stem from insecurity?
It doesn't, necessarily, but most of the time it does because guys want a relationship to fill a void in their life. They think "i'm not happy because I don't have a GF" - that is insecurity.

>> No.8081733

>>8081717
but where do you draw the line between distancing yourself too much?

this one girl stopped doin shit with me beacuse I didn't hangout with her ENOUGH.
she was also insecure since she couldnt handle us not "dating" and me officially "asking her out", but still

>> No.8081738

>>8081729
how can you tell when you are jumping through hoops and when you are just having to do the regular bullshit so the girls dont feel like "sluts" and stuff?

>> No.8081741

>>8081722
>its crazy how good relationships that go for years can just end in days it seems
Exactly. That's what can turn a guy cold forever.
That single fact is what got me interested in relationship and sexual dynamics because it was just so surprisingly impossibly unrealistic when I saw it happen with a girl I "loved."
"How could she do that?"
"How could she do that to me?"
Then you start to learn exactly why.
That's why you need to have a life outside of your relationship.

>> No.8081750

>>8081741
why does it frequently happen?
in most cases it seems that the girl find someone "better" or one of their friends or something convinces them it is a bad relationship and she likes her friends better

>> No.8081755

>>8081733
>but where do you draw the line between distancing yourself too much?
That's a tough question for me.
I have a hard time when a girl says "we should do ____ because we don't hang out enough" because usually I don't want to do ____ and I question her motives too.
But I hear the "truth" in the statement which is her insecure feelings of me not giving her enough attention, so (if i'm interested) i'll make other plans of something we can do together, that I like more.

If she doesn't want to do that thing with you that is a pretty obvious red flag. If it keeps happening, it's a red flag.

If she says "we should do ____ because we don't hang out enough" and ____ actually sounds like fun, then go do it.

>> No.8081762

>>8081443
ok, what if I dont have facebook and I am not ok with uploading my pictures there. But then, if I dont have my real face there, will she think I am a rapist or strange person, or what? I got my first gf through social network, not facebook tho, but very similar. But before that I met her irl and made a good first impression, then interests and all that shit, like OH WOW U LIKE THAT ELITE MUSIC TOO EVERYONE SO PLEB WE R KOOL YEEAH :^) etc etc, just talking bout things, next thing I know she tells me she loves me, and then we have sex in hotel I stayed at while I came to her, but that's not the point, point is should I fucking get facebook and just put some picture which is not me or my face as profile pic?

>> No.8081779

>>8081717
fucking starfucks man, where have u been when I was 16... you gave me an advice in other thread too, and in general I find ur posts pretty... clever or experienced, I dont know. give me ur skype so I can consult from time to time :^)

>> No.8081783

>>8081738
One way to avoid jumping through hoops is to not have any to jump through, but also no expectations.
Example:
>you are going out to get drinks
>you HOPE it will lead to sex
There are no hoops because you have your date, and if you get sex cool. You should, of course, try to escalate in some way (making out, etc) but when she turns you down, it's all good. Repeat one or two more times, and if you aren't making any progress, it's pretty clear what's happening.

>> No.8081788

>>8081111
I want off the ride

>> No.8081801

>>8081717
Funny thing is a reason I broke up with my ex is that she wanted too much of my time. I mean, damn. I need to live through my own life too.

>> No.8081800

>>8081779
add my OFFICIAL COOL tumblr:
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/coolmanadvice

>>8081750
>why does it frequently happen?
There are a lot of reasons, but it comes down to the fact that girls typically know your "replacement" before they leave you. A girl knows her next BF before leaving her current, or at least has a good "lead" on another guy. Even if it's just for a different group of friends or social scene, she is replacing you which makes it 10000x easier on her.

That's why a girl will cry and beg you to get back with her when you break up, but two months down the line when she breaks up with you all those arguments she gave don't seem to work in reverse.

>tl;dr a girl breaks up with you mentally long before she breaks up with you officially.

>> No.8081814

>>8081053
i find it fascinating what people do to waste their time,

arguing with a person that you don't have to spend your time with...why go through all the games and bullshit? for what benefit?

i see constant cases where it leaves lower income families in ruins. and out billable hour rate is pretty goddamn low compared to the rest of the field...

when women get mad at you its not you, its that you don't spend enough moey on them and want you to do something for them

we never do anything is code for spend more money/time on me...why? their company isn't desirable

id rather hangout with people i admire, and people i can learn from

a girl throwing dow drinks and obsessed with the idea of being some cool pill popping whore has nothing to offer me or the world

>> No.8081836
File: 343 KB, 1200x1600, 1396201572434.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8081814
>id rather hangout with people i admire, and people i can learn from
You know what seig, I agree with you here.
The girls these guys get feels over and get depressed over won't bring them anything. The guys give, and the girls take and the guys think that shows her interest.

I was telling some friends IRL that I don't date girls unless they buy me things and they got all emotional and cried about how wrong that is but they don't know. It's cool to have access and fuck a bunch of girls, but really I don't even care about that. If they aren't going to bring me something, I'm not interested. They want my time, and they want my attention. What are they going to bring me?

It's not as extreme as I make it sound, because I do have fun hanging out with the girls i'm dating, but I still keep it on my mind.

>> No.8081848

>>8081262
you know real people don't give a shit about height unless you're 5 foot right?

>> No.8081855

>>8081262
Why don't you watch him and listen to him when he's interacting with girls.
Why do you think he's getting so many girls?

>> No.8081870

>>8081800
Truth. I'm going through this currently. Ex broke up with me. We fucked around afterward, had sex, cuddled, she'd tell me she loved me. Made it that much worse when after 3 weeks after our breakup I find out she's with her ex. It destroyed me. Way worse than the breakup itself. Then she wanted to be "friends" about a month after I found out about the ex. Tried that. It was awful. It was so easy to see that she was just using me, keeping me in her back pocket as she did with her last ex. Really showed me how bad of a person she is. About 2 and a half weeks ago I completely cut contact, and I've felt much better. It's like a detox, like a fog has been lifted. She's texted me, sent me a snapchat, but, that's only because I'm in the position of power now. I don't respond. Very easy when you take a few steps back to see the whole picture, to see how women, and people in general, try to manipulate you.

>> No.8081934

>>8081870
Don't be friends with an ex. It will almost always go down how you experienced. Girls will usually drop the "we should still be friends" but it's best to completely remove them from your life after a break up, regardless of who initiated.

>Very easy when you take a few steps back to see the whole picture, to see how women, and people in general, try to manipulate you.
Exactly. People cry about "generalizations" and "you don't have proof." But that is emotion speaking.

>> No.8081937

>>8081077
i think ur problem is that you went to an olive garden alone and listened in on some "plebs" date

>> No.8081941

>>8081298
Smile just a bit while raising your eyebrows. It's like a soft harmless confident smile, not some creepy ass smirk.

Just do it in the mirror and look at that approachable face!

>> No.8081949
File: 257 KB, 489x650, 1397171747732.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8081298
See this article on my OFFICIAL COOL blog:
http://coolmanadvice.tumblr.com/post/79487247488/for-all-the-arguing-usually-very-emotional

>> No.8081953

>tfw gf is effay.
>tfw she knows the industry like the back of her hand - who is designing for what, who is modelling for whom, etc.
>tfw we buy each other clothes and shoes.
>tfw she is starting her career in fashion PR in NYC.
>tfw have effay talks and discuss the latest trends all the time.
>tfw loving and supportive relationship.
>tfw the sex is great.

Just because you autists can't find / attract / talk to stable, effay women doesn't mean they don't exist.

>> No.8081956

>>8081953

your liberal use of effay makes me question your story

>> No.8081966

>>8081941
what people dont realize about this is that smiling is a natural human reflex and if you have to put conscious effort into it you will come off as weird and phony 90% of the time

>> No.8082001

>>8081966
true, back to stage 1: don't be an autist

>> No.8082009

>>8081322
I'm absolutely certain no one would want me to sit near them though, no stranger has ever sat near me in class before.

>>8081443
as soon as you ask for her fb wouldn't she just realise you were hitting on her and be like no fuck off?

>> No.8082022

>>8081788
i just got up had a shower ate breakfast and thought I'd just check /fa/ for a sec and read this thread

god dammit /fa/ it's too early in the morning to feel

>> No.8082032
File: 108 KB, 1600x1283, bored1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8081111
>that must be it - i'm not undesirable, i'm just mysterious and brooding!

/fa/

>> No.8082121

I wish I could find someone with similar boring interests, who likes new music and philosophy or politics, likes reading, likes laying in bed for hours. So difficult :,[

>> No.8082145

>>8081111
fuccboifantasies.txt

>> No.8082151

>>8081185
thing is
kevin federline is better looking than you are

>> No.8082152

>>8082009
>as soon as you ask for her fb wouldn't she just realise you were hitting on her and be like no fuck off?

If a decently attractive girl asked you for your facebook and then you realized she was hitting on you, would you tell her to fuck off?

>> No.8082156

>>8081814
>we never do anything is code for spend more money/time on me
Well, that makes sense. You can't really do something with someone without spending time "on" them.

>their company isn't desirable
I wouldn't desire the company of the whales you date either. It's all you can get.

>>8081836
>they got all emotional and cried about how wrong that is but they don't know.
They know. They know you act like the very people you whine about.

>> No.8082173

>>8081836
>What are they going to bring me?
their time and their attention
are you retarded
are you going to act like you don't want those things when you clearly do because you bother hanging out with them in the first place

honestly are you trolling or are you really this cognitively dissonant and hypocritical

>>8081855
>Why do you think he's getting so many girls?
anon already said why
because he's going for the cougars and ogres

>> No.8082169

>>8082121
they're all lying in bed tho.
sry.

>> No.8082181

>>8081053
It's not that you can't get a gf, it's that you can't get a gf who you want because you spend all your time paying attention to the hottest girls IRL and pictures of the hottest girls on your tumblr feed.

>Im seriously starting to belive that the better you dress, the more intimidating you become, thus, making it even harder to get a gf (unless youre overly outgoing. Thoughts?
It's more likely that you aren't really dressing "better" at all (which is why you won't post a fit), you're attempting to adopt some obscure style and failing miserably thus announcing you as an outcast of outcasts everywhere you go.

>> No.8082186

>>8082152
>thirstposters of /fa/
>decently attractive
not comparable

see these guys are below average hitting on above average girls
if an above average girl has some below average loser asking for her facebook yeah no she isn't going to tell him to fuck off but he's not getting into her pants and mb not even her friends list lol

>> No.8082207

>>8082181
emotional female ITT:

what makes a woman's time and attention valuable?

nothing

most of the time it's negative attention

>> No.8082277

>>8082156
>you act like the very people you whine about.
What type of person is that? Most people think they are in control, but they aren't. That isn't a bad thing, and like I said, it isn't as extreme as I make it sound, but all things considered a lot of guys aren't aware they are being "used". "Used" can mean a lot of different things, from social validation (even with physical attraction) to straight up monetary entitlement. It's easy to take what i'm saying and get worked up with all the implications, but why? Why not admit and accept that a lot of times guys end up putting in way too much effort into a girl who wouldn't do the same. That is undeniable. The best way to know a girl is serious about you is to have her put in some effort. I really don't see how it's such an offensive idea. I do care about the topics though and observe a lot.

>>8082173
>cognitively dissonant and hypocritical
>their time and their attention
Ok, that is fine. That's easy, and that's fine.
But there is more to a relationship than that, and if you can't see that you can't understand what I'm saying. There doesn't have to be more or less than that, but that can only happen if you are aware of what else there can be.
For example, I used to not consider the fact that a girl would pursue me in order to boost her social status with her girl friends. When she would be really nice to me, laugh at all my jokes, even seem interested in stuff I liked I didn't think of her ulterior motive, which was not to impress me to have me, but to have me to impress her friends. There is (almost) always something a girl is going after, and you can give it to her but you may as well benefit yourself as well.

It doesn't have to be as cold hearted as you want to make it sound.

>> No.8082302

>>8082277
lol you still don't get it
no shit there's more to a relationship than time and attention but for some reason when they want more, when they want more proof of your seriousness, then that it's unfair and when you want more of it then it's just how it should be because you're the only one who matters--and thats why you can't have a decent relationship, because you don't give a shit about the other half of it

>> No.8082330

>>8082277
>What type of person is that?
The women who demand material goods or connections that will bring them material goods for their time.

>It's easy to take what i'm saying and get worked up with all the implications, but why?
I'm not getting worked up. I'm telling that you're the same as the people you're complaining about.

>>8082207
>what makes a woman's time and attention valuable?
The same thing as anything else. Demand. You don't want it, a dozen more do. And when you aren't bullying other people to make you forget your own insecurities, you also want female attention.

>most of the time it's negative attention
As if most of the attention women (or anyone for that matter) get from you isn't negative.

>> No.8082341
File: 1.64 MB, 320x240, fedora tip.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

meanwhile at OPs house

>> No.8082358

the most advice i have is pick a chick. you like her right? good, now approach the female, attempt to chime in on whatever conversation she's having. now you just be social. i know its hard. it sucks and its gay. stick around until she leaves, try to get a number/facebook/whatever attempt to make plans to hang out; play the friend game. after about a month go full spaghetti on her. so breakdown crying and hardcore vent to her about you infatuation, bam. now you either have a girlfriend or she'll never talk to you again.

>> No.8082402

>>8082358
>pick a chick
why

>you like her right?
how would you know? it's some random bitch you might as well be having sex with murderers or child molesters

>now approach the female
yeah that's great idea
what if she is a mass murderer? drug mule? undercover cop?

>try to get a facebook
why? you think social media or a phone number text to text communications chanel is going to tell you who this person is?

> now you either have a girlfriend
why would you want to date some random bitch you just randomly fucking talked to on a street corner, how many other random fucks are dating her at the present time?

you don't know fuck about this person

>she'll never talk to you again
this is the best way to keep your life crazy free, don't stick your dick in strangers and fucking financially support their every move for years

what you dated a bitch for 10 years? she lied to you for ten fucking years and brought nothing to you

this advice is fucking absurd, and brings no benefit to you at all

>> No.8082413
File: 41 KB, 435x600, gosling laughing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8081053

Sure you do.

>> No.8082427

>>8082402
>undercover cop?

clearly you would be arrested for hitting on her

>> No.8082428

>>8081360
You're a retard

>> No.8082444

>>8082427
it's a very common occurance in this state by the way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmQwS9XeDGQ

>> No.8082451

>>8082402
>>8082444
abandon thread

>> No.8082590

>new girl at work seems to like me
>snapchat consistently for a couple days
>ask her if she wants to hang out
>joking says "but i hate you???"
>conversation carries on
>slowly dies

don't like women. i'm just gonna leave the ball in her side of the court. don't need a lady leeching my cop-funds anyway ;(

>> No.8082647

>>8082358
this is so wrong i really hope it's satire. i can't tell if it is, but i really hope.

>> No.8082679
File: 256 KB, 500x573, all arone.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8082402
>how it feels like to be severely depressed

>> No.8082779

>>8082590
lol that fucking sucks, I was talking to this girl on fb for like two years. big long conversation s like 3 days a week , she'd always complain about her hard program and how she's always pulling all nighters and shit, which is pretty true. anyways now I'm over it the attractions gone but I guess we're friends for real now? maybe its my dumb head that thought it was something more I mean I'd have super smoochy dreams about her and shit

>> No.8082933

>>8082779
Don't be friends with a girl you want to fuck. You'll find people who say that they were talking online with a girl for years and years before they finally hooked up but you'll find a million times more people who feel like they wasted their time being friends with a girl first. The dumb part is that if she's interested in you after three years of chatting, she was interested three years earlier and you've just wasted time. If she wasn't interested three years ago, she won't be now.

The lesson is, don't waste time. Find out if she's interested right off the bat by asking her out, and if she's not interested, move on.

There is nothing wrong with having a non-sexual relationship with a girl, but only if you don't have any intentions of hooking up with her.

>> No.8082958

>>8081360
kek'd at the ugly girl one

>> No.8082967
File: 78 KB, 1280x762, 1384653248952.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Reminder that you can never be this bad.

>> No.8082976

>>8082967

>unsure of which boy she's gonna lose her virginity to

lel

>> No.8082972
File: 87 KB, 1280x670, 1384653323537.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8082967

>> No.8082981

>>8082976
At first I feel like the girls being a cunt but then I realized she has probably been putting up with his bullshit for a while.

>> No.8082987

>>8082981

she seems kinda smart and snappy. still stupid to be down to fuck either of them though

>> No.8083003

>>8082967
>>8082972
I can't decide who's the bigger cunt here

>> No.8083006

>>8081053
probably because those guys are desperate and have lower standards so they would fuck any fat white girl

>> No.8083008

>>8083006
Also,
>tfw no qt fa skinny gf to rub in fat peoples faces
feels bad man

>> No.8083015

>>8082972
Fuck I hate both of them but god damn i want to know how it ends

>> No.8083014

>>8082967
>>8082972
anyone else hate them completely equally? god they're both just so lame

>> No.8083041

>>8082779
hey thanks for the sympathy, buddy. wanna be gay with me? no homo, chicks just blow

>> No.8083047

>>8082967
>>8082972
Go sharks!

>>8083015
It ends one of two ways:
We know he doesn't go to the lake house because he's too depressed at the realization that his typical male idealizations about girls aren't correct. He knows if he goes to the lake house he gets his ass beat, but he will STILL most likely think he can win the girl somehow. He goes on over to /adv/ to find out how, and then four months later he goes to /r9k/ where he spends the rest of his days because his ego and stubborn rationality won't allow him to learn from his mistakes. Or he'll be sad for a while, and learn from his mistakes.

>> No.8083062

>>8081232
graduate high school.

>> No.8083073
File: 1.46 MB, 1280x720, 1390834751578.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've had one qt gf in my last year of high school but that's about it. Now I realize how dumb and manipulative women are and starting to hate them more and more.
Then I started watching animu and now I wake up every morning feeling happy and energetic as ever. It's nice to have a real gf but I dont mind it as much compare to how I used to feel. 2D girls are superior.

>> No.8083079

i feel bad that my bf is a vidya nerd ;___; although it's so cute whenever he asks me for fashion advice even though i'm not that fashionable!

>> No.8083084

>>8082981
It's fake but both of them are cunts.

>> No.8083115

>>8083073
>2D girls are superior.
>my imagination is superior
It's basically loving yourself.

>> No.8083114

>>8082972
both guys turn her fat ass down, and she cries about how no guys like her on tumblr

>> No.8083131

>>8083115
so the root of seeking out happiness as you people define it (dating) is all becuase you hate yourselves deep down?

manipulated into some bullshit becuase you hate yourself lol

im sure you'll be happy as soon as you knock som bitch up and raise some shit stain kid

you know how people with kids never have anything nice?

shit stained polo shirts, cheerios in every nook and crany of their home/mini-van

oh and they'll tell you that they're so happy
but be passive agressive to each other

and will call you a loser for following YOUR passions in life becuase they hate their lives, kid ad house they owe more on than its worth

>> No.8083159

>>8083079
Why do you feel bad? We're all nerds about something, vidya's just as good a choice as anything else these days
>A-at least you're trying to help tho

>> No.8083170

>>8083131
>so the root of seeking out happiness as you people define it (dating) is all becuase you hate yourselves deep down?
Why would choosing to have relationships with other human beings instead of choosing to have relationships with a figment of your imagination mean you hate yourself?

Not many people are true narcissists, not even on /fa/. Most people like this alternate between hating themselves and thinking they're better than everyone else. Some people hate themselves but still think they're above everyone else. People who are inclined to become so attached to fictional characters, extending the character's personality and behavior with their own as they must do because the character can never live, are actually more likely to hate themselves than people who have relationships with other people.

>> No.8083169

>>8083159
since video games are usually hailed as a bad thing! to be honest, we got together because of video games, but then my interest kind of died down. it's cute to see him drag me back though.

sometimes i consider dumping him because he's kinda sleazy, and he never gets me anything while i shower him with gifts but i love him to bits. i guess to balance that out, he respects me as a person and he treats me really well, and that's what i value in a relationship

>> No.8083173

>>8083169
>i consider dumping him because he's kinda sleazy, and he never gets me anything

you don't deserve him, sounds like a nice guy.

hope you meet some dude in a bar that likes to beat women to see how good the "loser ex-boyfriend" of yours was

>> No.8083174

>>8083131
>you know how people with kids never have anything nice?
kunk has kids
the key to not letting your kids rule your life is not being poor

>> No.8083178

How you dress doesn't matter. What matters is how rich and powerful you are. Look at mark zuckerburg. He dresses terrible but still has a gf because he's rich

>> No.8083183

>>8082402
>>8083131
>>8083173
lol you are so fucking miserable

>> No.8083184

>>8083178
/fa/ won't settle for a woman who looks normal especially not an asian woman who looks normal. They think asian women look like kiko mizuhara and kpop stars. Like I said /fa/ can't get gfs because they demand high tier gfs while being shit tier people.

>> No.8083182

>>8083174
kunk also can't attend his daughters b'day parties

buddy from high school has a cadillac cts-v black, tinted 5% all around

baby seat, stick door handles, cheerios on floor mats, smells like piss and shit

>> No.8083188

>>8083173
yeah i probably don't, but then i specified that i decided to look past that later on in the post

>> No.8083196

>>8083182
yeah people who are white trash have shitty cars
having gone to school with a lot of mcmansion families i can say people who aren't on the brink of poverty are still clean when kids come into the picture
and tbh they were probably filthy before they had kids if they are now

>> No.8083198

>>8081335
>im going to be a pussy and let this chance slip away
good1 man have fun being a loner and thinking about not doing anything for the next 5 years

>> No.8083260
File: 13 KB, 476x356, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mfw when reading this entire thread

I don't want to think about this kind of thing anymore. I really just need to get out more and experience more things, and hopefully one day find a girl I care about

I think people like OP need to stop over-analyzing everything and learn about themselves more before seriously pursuing a gf

>> No.8083279

>>8083260
>I think people like OP need to stop over-analyzing everything and learn about themselves more before seriously pursuing a gf
This is the best post in this thread. Another way to put it, OP needs to handle himself before handling a gf.

>> No.8083288

>>8083260
semi-hypocritical, but 5 star post. i don't see why getting a gf is such a priority for so many of these nerds.

>> No.8083299

>>8083288
Having a girlfriend is nice. I think that a girlfriend should complement the picture, not complete it. A cherry on top. There is so much to life, you guys. It doesn't involve fancy clothing, video games, or hours spent on an anime imageboard.

>> No.8083307

>>8083183
qq

>> No.8083319

>>8083279
>>8083288
thanks. to >>8083288 though, how am I being hypocritical? I'm not saying that I'm completely unlike OP. I still struggle with this kind of thing as well sometimes, but I always find that I do better with girls when I'm too busy with my own problems to fully go into depth about the dynamic between a girl and I.

kind of takes the fun out of it.

>> No.8083320
File: 103 KB, 639x588, 1395786742368.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8082972
>bryan
>tall bryan
>craig's sister
>my dad
>my mom
>my sister
>my grandmother

>> No.8083345

>>8083299
my first gf got into 4chan, and when she did, all passion died. i don;t want a friend, i want an accomplice.

>>8083319
semi-hypocritical on my part. i mean, i agree with you totally, though i posted earlier about how there is a girl in my life atm. hence why it's semi-hypocritical of me.

>> No.8083349

>>8083073
>'ve had one qt gf in my last year of high school but that's about it. Now I realize how dumb and manipulative women are and starting to hate them more and more.
So you've learned all that you could about girls based on your high school experience--when everybody is young, brash, and obnoxious? Son, you haven't learned shit. Wait until you go into college, where girls start expanding their boundaries and testing their limits.

>> No.8083368
File: 22 KB, 300x300, upside down syndrome.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw saw a potato couple today
fucking gene pool polluters, oh well, at least they're happy.

>> No.8084066

>>8082428
I know that, I'm asking how I can improve. How would you have handled it?

>>8082958
Usually when a girls below average i dont even bother, I have a stupid amount of stories like that.
>At another party
>average but chubby girl dancing with me
>she doesn't want to hook up with someone she doesn't know very well
>insists I come outside with her to talk
>starts telling me about her life
>Im pretty drunk and just want to go take a piss
>make some joke about her name or something
>"fuck you"
>"that's your job"
>she slaps me and walks off
If I wasn't a virgin I think it would be sort of funny.

>> No.8084079

>>8082009
>as soon as you ask for her fb wouldn't she just realise you were hitting on her and be like no fuck off?
what the actual fuck? that's why neither party can't haz nice things
girls want bfs too, no? not just the other way around

>> No.8084084

>>8083368
>tfw even down syndromes get more pussy than me

>> No.8084100
File: 1005 KB, 400x309, 1391228708236.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Honestly, its simple really.

The autists and sperglords get the gf becuase their have no self awareness. They dont know about friendzone and all that shit, they just do it.

The intellectuals like myself on the other hand have a hard time. We are so aware of our surroundings and social issues that we overcomplete or overanalyze situations so much that it becomes our downfall and we dont end up making a move.

>> No.8084105

>>8081703

this is usually the excuse i use to comfort myself

>> No.8084106

>>8084100
at least i'm not an autist, that's something, no?

>> No.8084113

>>8081953
so are you a trendy nigga?

>> No.8084127

>>8083299
>there is so much to life

like what specifically

>> No.8084129
File: 138 KB, 926x926, 1394334075987.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8084133

>How the fuck do these vidya nerds get girlfriends

because they're not faggots... People that spend their time looking at other men trying on clothes...

>that the better you dress, the more intimidating you become, thus, making it even harder to get a gf

If that's what you believe, then you are as beta as they come.

>> No.8084144

>>8084129
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

>> No.8084156

>>8084133
>>8084144

dubs thread now guys

>> No.8084168

>>8084156
you failed miserably
you can't even get dubs, let alone a gf

>> No.8084195

>>8081262
holy fuck man, looking good is mostly about personal confidence
if you don't have a good personality people (see: grills) will not be into you

>> No.8084198

>>8082009
are you at least somewhat attractive?
if yes, you are wrong

>> No.8084203

>>8084066
m8 how are you a virgin if you are "attractive"
I'm like 7-8/10 maximum and judging by the descriptions you have given you're a shitload more confident than I am
getting laid is about as simple as getting a girl to do anything in a room with you alone
this has a 100% success rate for me at least

>> No.8084204

>>8084198
i have no idea

>> No.8084210

>>8081611
m-my tee today was uniqlo though

>> No.8084218

>>8084204
post ur mug

>> No.8084239
File: 54 KB, 250x328, P1030098 copy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8084218
o-ok

>> No.8084248

>>8084239
yeah, you're definitely not unattractive
learn to smile and be laid back

>> No.8084255

>>8084248
so like 6/10 I'm trying to work on my autism face

also would the meme HY suit me, just while we're at it

>> No.8084263

>>8084255
if you're fun to be around I could see you being an 8 easily
no need to try to do something like a hy at the moment I would think, but your face wouldn't be too bad for it necessarily
just work on confidence and varying your facial expressions and people will start to be attracted to you

>> No.8084287

>>8084239
Jesus your hair lmao

>> No.8084300

>>8084287
post face then fuccboi

dont b a stranger ;)

>> No.8084308

Ok /fa/ this seems like a decent place to ask:

I'm not really a social autist or anything usually, I have friends and people tell me I dress well and am decent looking. However, I have pretty much no idea how to into women. I was a full-on fat dad jeans and graphic tee wearing /v/irgin until sophomore year of high school when I turned my shit around (19, college freshman now). I had a couple gfs in my autist phase and am not a virgin, but all of them asked me out and initiated all escalations of sexual contact. It's been a 3 year dry spell, and I've never initiated on a girl in my life.

The situation now is that a good friend of mine has told me that he talked to a female friend of his who I've met a couple times, and she mentioned that she was interested in me. According to him, if I ask her to hang out, my "chances are good". This seems like it should be straightforward. I just don't really have any idea of how to get the ball rolling here. The fuck do I ask her to do? Do I ask her to get coffee or something? Do I invite her to just chill in my room? How do I escalate things? I've never been the one in the position of having to initiate these things, so I just have no idea where to begin.

>> No.8084319

>>8084308
"hey do you want to get coffee/drinks/lunch on wednesday" make sure you specify a date/time/place don't say 'sometime'

if you've had gf's then you're way ahead of most of us lol

>> No.8084320

>>8084308

Want to hang out sometime?

Day one:lunch/ coffee
Day two: dinner/movie/ sporting event/ comedy show/ theater
Day three: see day two or go to a party or make her dinner

>> No.8084355

>>8084203
>m8 how are you a virgin if you are "attractive"
I mixture of having a bad personality and bad luck I guess, see my first post. I was a fugly kid too so I've only recently gotten to the point where girls give me attention.

>I'm like 7-8/10 maximum and judging by the descriptions you have given you're a shitload more confident than I am
Don't be shy anon, I'm actually pretty shy too but its not a good way to meet people

>getting laid is about as simple as getting a girl to do anything in a room with you alone
>this has a 100% success rate for me at least
Cool thanks, I'll try that next time. Any ideas for ways to get girls in my room without simply asking if they want to fuck?

>> No.8084422

don't say anything
just whip out your penis
that always does the trick

>> No.8084430

why not just go to a 3rd world shithole where gfs grow on trees?