[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 231 KB, 651x294, trunkclub.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7873463 No.7873463 [Reply] [Original]

Has anyone here used Trunk Club? I was attracted to the idea of a stranger dressing me and requiring no personal or creative style of my own since I can't dress worth a damn in the warmer months because I'm a big stupid idiot. Although not nearly as bad as you might imagine.

If you've tried it, how was your experience? Good fits or shit fits? How much did it run you? I hope the prices aren't marked up a lot more than just buying from the individual stores. The more I think about it the less it sounds like a good idea.

Also, what are my chances that the lady who picks out my fits will get a plane ticket to come visit me and fuck like animals because I clean up so hot and spicy? I want to say 60% but that seems high.

>> No.7873625

how much does it cost

>> No.7873699

>>7873463
shit

>> No.7873707

>>7873463
sounds horrible

>> No.7873716

it's shit if you're going prep it's like what you'd normally wear except roll up your sleeves wear shorts and sandals/boatshoes/moccs/loafers instead of boots and maybe wear lighter colors if u actually buy into the season color bs also maybe material like linen if its like rlly hot where u live but probably not necessary unless u live in like florida or texas or something (if u dont live in the us u really shouldn't be here because freedom is the only /fa/ way of life)

>> No.7873727

any idiot could tell this is a horrible way for companies to unload their clearance rakc son you

normally im not all about the corportae shilling type stuff but I swear they viral market all over the internet

>> No.7873736

none of this sounds like a good idea
are you really so much of a toddler that you need someone else to dress you
also i get the feeling whatever they recommend you will be either clearance shit they need to get rid of, or the pricier items from whatever brand pays them enough

>> No.7873762

I would never use this, but at least the sign up process doesn't make it seem like you get the most unlike-you sort of clothing.

https://www.trunkclub.com/signup