[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 153 KB, 1024x768, fight_club_020.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7715635 No.7715635[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Sup /fa/
Have you ever been in a fight?
What were you wearing?
What was the reason?
Did your clothes get fucked up?
Did your clothes stop you from being able to fight?

Tell me about it
>Tyler durden is one /fa/ motherfucker

>> No.7715647

i'll bump the thread
>yes
What were you wearing?
>denim jacket, vans, chinos
What was the reason?
>I dont even know
>no, but they got spat on alot
>not really, denim jacket made me feel tough as fuck for some reason

>> No.7715664

i've been in a shitload of fights because i was in a fight club type thing in high school

we wore athletic shorts, no shirt, so clothes were never an issue

>> No.7715693

>have you ever been in a fight?
Yes
>What were you wearing?
Levis, flannel, forgot shoes
>What was the reason?
Was pretty dumb but was blasted drunk in line of a club bathroom, the guy took forever to take a leak so I looked at him funny then he took a swing at me. Got punched directly to the nose maybe 3-4 times, didnt get a chance to swing back at him because too drunk and security
>Did your clothes get fucked up?
Not so bad aside from a small tear on left elbow due to shitty quality and a few blood stains
>Did your clothes stop you from being able to fight?
Nope but the long sleeve helped cleaning up the blood when I got kicked out

>> No.7715706

>Tyler durden is one /fa/ motherfucker
College freshman detected.

>> No.7715725

>>7715635
>yes
>tank, black skinny pants, docs, hoodie
>called my gf a dyke when she turned him down
>got blood on my sweatshirt but it's black so not really
>naw man i am aerodynamic as fuck

i'm not strong at all but he was intimidated because of how violently i reacted/scared to fight a girl so i did some damage before he hit me

unfortunately he hit me right in the fucking nose and it started bleeding

he retracted from the fight and came over to apologize later and i hugged him/smeared blood all over his shirt

worth it

>> No.7715723

i have very mixed feelings about fight club

i watched it for the first time the other day, and it delivers some cool themes, but in really hamfisted, over-the-top ways

>> No.7715735

i kind of wanted to but i never started shit so i never got into fights

>> No.7715736

>>7715723

it was also really predictable (y'know, Tyler Durden and the narrator)

>> No.7715740

>>7715664
Thats cool, how badly did you get fucked up?
>>7715693
Sounds like a story you'd tell at a party

>> No.7715746

when i was like 9 i got into fights all the time

>> No.7715753

>>7715746
oh and i was wearing my school uniform

>> No.7715754

i beat some kid up in year 3 because the cunt was talkin shit

somehow i managed to evade getting into fights all through high school. i have no idea how i did this

>> No.7715759

>>7715736
yeah but you have to consider that everyone who still loves it at our age saw it like 6 years ago and never watched it again

it was p lame when I revisited it

>> No.7715762

Once I was pretty drunk and fought a fucking punkish guy who has a problem with everyone for the only sin of existing in loose in overall but at least I make him bleed
I was wearing a plain white tshirt
Blood stains are imposible on white

>> No.7715763

>>7715736
I think the fact that it was so blatantly hamfisted was a bit of the point: a great way for whoever bankrolled the movie to profit off the pseudo-intellectual market.

Hell, the source material was even more lacking in subtlety.

>> No.7715774

>>7715759

you're right. but there's probably a fair amount of people who love it with continued viewings

>>7715763

yeah, pretty much

>> No.7715788

>be angsty teen, 16 years old
>sydney, australia
>LADS start fucking with me
>im kinda built, not very effaay at this point just wore basics like most other kids
>one cunt in a polo and shaved head comes upto me, tries to roll me
>calls me a cunt
>suddenly I grow ape arms and start pounding on his face
>not really
>however I was pounding on his face within a second
>grabbed him by the collar, got about 5 hits in before he got away and fell over
>cannot remember anything else besides punching his temples so many times
>all the blood
>so much blood
>Stand over him
>literally screaming at him
>" IF I EVER FUCKING SEE YOU AGAIN I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU YOU FUCKING CUNT"
>security wrangle me away while im screaming and shit
>police
>he doesnt press charges because lads never do
>consiquences
>see him in the city often, but he never speaks to me and only glances at me
>one day his LAD MATES come upto me and push me around
>he tells them to fuck off and that I gave him a good beating and didnt deserve anymore shit
>was scared I would be stabbed for months after this

and that is the only fight I have ever been in

>> No.7715793

>>7715788
hahah holy fuck
sorry bout dat bruh i remember u

>> No.7715790

used to get in fights all the time when i was 9/10, most memorable was when some cunt in my street was bullying me and i punched him in the face twice and kicked him and for some reason i started saying sorry and then he kicked me in the ribs and i ran off, nowadays i'm either too scared to get into them or i just don't see the point

>> No.7715798

I was a hooligan back in grade 7-8
Got in fights all the time
Our school uniform was grey short sleeve shirt and black pants
I cuffed the shit out of my pants and unbutton my shirt every fight for maximum mobility, worked pretty well on the floor, my knee usually gets caught on top of opponent's pants (near the shin area) so it's a bit hard for them to get up and when they do they usually rip a hole somewhere on their pants

>> No.7715810

>>7715793
Ahahahaha I fucking love you asokone
have you ever had problems with the bogan/lads of australia?

>> No.7715807

>>7715790
also not sure why back then i used to fight so many people but nowadays i usually avoid them, i wish i still had the mindset to beat the shit out of somebody who legit deserves it

>> No.7715815

>>7715798
Srr meant to mention this, I only unbuttoned like 2-3 buttons so in mid fight I can rip that shit off and enter Hogan mode

>> No.7715812

been had melees

>> No.7715833

>>7715810
haha i got into a couple of scraps with aboriginals that grew up to be lads when i was growing up. nothing serious but i was always scared of them after it because i grew up in a small town so basically all of them were related

>> No.7715845

>>7715833
I see, where do you live??

>> No.7715866

>>7715788
The city is a big place, how is that you see him often unless you enjoy hanging in lad infested areas.

>> No.7715902

>>7715866
u serious brah
Sydney isnt HUGE
All the youth hang out in a few areas m8

>> No.7715907
File: 2 KB, 135x135, maximum_tidas.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Have you ever been in a fight?
Yeah

>What were you wearing?
Long white tee, black slim jeans and all black chucks

>What was the reason?
My gf's dad beat her. So I went to talk to him (I was already pretty mad). He raised his voice and I screamed back at him. I told him he was a shitty father and was not even a man for hitting a woman. He punched me in the stomach. I got so mad I didn't feel much pain at the time. I grabbed his legs and threw him on the ground. I punched him in the face once and told him his daughter would live with me from that day. I grabbed some of her clothes and we left to my apartment.

Not much.

Nah.

>> No.7715912

>>7715907
that's raw dude. you're the man

>> No.7715933

>>7715912
Thanks. I've never been so mad in my entire life. Her parents were pretty shitty. Her father is literally sick and some of it spread to her mom. I don't wanna sound like a fedoratheist but they are kinda religious freaks and thats part of the problem (they're kinda old school and her father is like THE BOSS OF THE HOUSE, that pisses me off). They're all so submissive to him I just wanna puke. That day I had to controll myself not to punch him to death. At least my gurl aint livin in that hell anymore.

>> No.7715949

It pisses me the fuck off when you're messing around with people/punching eachother in the arm and they ALWAYS no matter what will tell you it didn't hurt and then they'll call you a pussy or some shit. Usually they'll look away after they say that and put their hand on their arm because they know it hurt like fuck.

>> No.7715982

i only fight people who i know i can beat, if its someone with even the slightest chance of winning i usually just take off my shirt and bob left twice like im about to fight and then i bob back wards to safety and leg it once im a good distance away

>> No.7715999

>>7715907
>I grabbed some of her clothes and we left to my apartment
hope you got the cute ones

>> No.7716014

>>7715949
>punch a guys arm jokingly
>punches you way harder back
new a kid like this back in middle school

>> No.7716013

>>7715949
>being 13 years old

>> No.7716022

>>7715982
LMAOOO

>> No.7716042

I don't believe in social standards of what winning a fight is , while u fuck boiz stay fighting people to protect your honour and respect, i don't have any honour i don't believe in honour, all i care about is me and my pretty face, so keep one eye over your shoulder once u cross me lil nigga, cause i will hook u in the back of the head no remorse

>> No.7716149

>>7715982
My sides

>> No.7716158

I've never been in a fight. Never been confronted to be in one either. I avoid social settings outside of people I know though, so I'm sure if I went to parties and shit I'd have guys wanting to beat the shit out of me.

>> No.7716165

this is so high school

>> No.7716232

>>7716165
Lol one more peep outta u and in the locker u go m8 u hear me

>> No.7716318

>>7715725
>are you timber

>> No.7716336

>>7715982
>Samson
You have a well-suited name son

>> No.7716339

I got in a fight with a cheeky cunt at the pub. I didn't like his gabber, so I called him out on it. We just went into the alleyway and duked it out. As it turns out, the cheeky cunt was a pretty cool guy. He bought me a beer afterwards.

This is how we greet each other in Australia.

>> No.7716344

>>7715635
I have never been in a fight

>> No.7716353

>>7716339
heh heh

>> No.7716356
File: 29 KB, 384x449, perfecto.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I was wearing this jacket and khaki chinos. The reason was I laughed at some crazy girl and then her supposed boyfriend came and knocked me to the ground. I got up and punched him, but then my friends stopped the entire fight. Clothes were not damaged.

>> No.7716402

>Yeah I used to fight a ton in my non /fa/ days
What were you wearing?
>Mall-tier bullshit: hollister t-shirt, aeropostale hoodie, and some AE jeans (which those aren't too bad)
What was the reason?
>It was middle school it was probably cause he talked some shit and I had to beat dat nigga ass
> I mean it was pulled on but nah not really
>yeah if someone wears a hoodie you can just pull the hoodie and you have pretty good control I guess

>PROTIP: hoodies in a fight is a no

>> No.7716400

Yeah. Fourth grade. I was probably wearing torn jeans, payless shoes, and a dinosaur t-shirt.
They may have stopped my ability to fight in the sense that I was a small, scared, skinny white kid.

>> No.7716405

>>7716318
what does this mean?

>> No.7716415

>>7716405
>what is timber
Timber, man, it's wood. In other words, lumber, but we're not talking about building materials. This is /fa/, this is 4chan's gay board, so this means that we are talking about wood as an erection. Do you have wood? Are you hard?

>> No.7716432

>>7716415
dead

>> No.7716453
File: 161 KB, 404x482, drivejacket.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7716356
I was wearing this jacket and a pair of jeans. The reason was I was in a lift with some girl and I didn't like the look of the other guy in the lift so I sperged out and started stomping his head in. Pretty sure I impressed the hell out of the qt with how manly I was.
>tfw still can't talk to her

>> No.7716477

>>7716453
Wat?

>> No.7716484

>>7716415
nigga nah im totally straight.

>> No.7716564

>>7715907
nice dude
respekt

>> No.7716572

>Heaps
What were you wearing?
>Rash guard, fight shorts, wrestling headgear
What was the reason?
>Sparring time
>Fuck, no
>Fuck, no
;)

I got into one real fight in hs, it was stupid.
Forgot what I was wearing, clothe were fine, didn't limit my mobility, fought because some kid bigger than me let his ego get to him

>> No.7716582

>>7716484
>nigga nah im totally straight.
I don't think so, mate.

youtube com/watch?v=e7sVqerfUxg

>> No.7716610

>>7715635
Yeah
>What were you wearing?
I don't remember. It was before I was effay
>What was the reason?
I don't even remember. Probably something to do with "talking shit"
Nah
Nah

It ended pretty quickly.
>be in high school
>guy is talking shit arrange to fight him yadayadayada
>he's eager to fight me, I'm pretty aloof
>Say something along the lines of "We both know I can kick your ass, and we both know I don't /have/ to kick your ass. So what's it gonna be?"
>he swings at me
>sidestep it
>grab him by his neck, put my foot behind him, and throw him forward
>he falls over
>put my foot on his chest, grab his collarbone and RIP out as hard as I can
>his collarbone breaks off and is now loose
>I calmly get my foot off of him, turn 360 degrees and walk away

Fighting isn't really my thing.

>> No.7716631

>>7716453
>My sides/10 as usual, Doc

>> No.7716623

I could coat hanger dominate pretty much everyone on this website

>> No.7716647

>baka gaijin bringing dishonor to my name
>foolishly challenges me to a duel
>i accept the challenge, for I am the master of myojinsoga style swordsmanship
>dual blades balanced, followed with a brutal and elegant spinning attack
>foe dismembered
>the duel was settled with nobility and honor

>> No.7716654

>>7715907
That's quite an admirable story.

I'm not much of a fighter. Cross me? I hope you're a light sleeper, because I'm more of a light-a-pound-of-thermite-on-the-hood-of-your-car-and-drive-off sort of guy.

Protip: You can probably beat the hell out of me right now, but I'll have the upper hand when I use a baseball bat to break your kneecaps into a million pieces

>> No.7716666

I once kicked a nigga so hard in the shins he fell down and started crying. Niggas don't mess with me anymore.

>> No.7716667

>>7716610
the fuck is this 80's bullshit dude

>> No.7716692

Yes
A plain grey tee, navy blue shorts
Dude was a drugfucked dropkick and hated me because I was his gf's ex
Yep, he ripped the aforementioned grey shirt
Nah

>> No.7716699

>>7716654
>thermite
hahahaha that's my plan too
Do you pack/hold it in anything to keep it in place?
>Jus' asking

>> No.7716707

I once cracked a kid's skull open with a baseball bat (junior sized) because he tried stealing my Poke'mon cards. I honestly don't remember much after that. Of course I was in trouble, but its not like I was sent to juvie. I had to go to a different school and I never saw the other kid again.

This was 13 years ago, but I still remember everything clearly. I feel bad for it. I wonder how the other guy is doing, if I could ever find him I would like to apologize.

>> No.7716718

>>7716699
When I'm making it I use a tarp to contain the mess. After I make it, I use a ziploc bag. Set the bag on the hood of his car, crumple up some newspaper, set that on the bag, light the newspaper, and run like hell.

I've only done it once, so I'm probably not a great guy to take advice from, but that's just how I did it.

>> No.7716818

>>7716718
Nice, I've never used a bag before, sounds aight.
You can also use thin baking trays, covered in foil/foil + paper with sparklers
Helps if you want to just walk up + place it down or if you can manage to jack the bonnet up

The bag sounds like it'd be ever better for that though so cheers

>> No.7716829

>>7716318
i wish
the person who dk who timber is is not me, wtf why would you impersonate that post

>> No.7716831

>>7716718
fucking hell that is red hot
where do you even get thermite from and what did this person do to you

>> No.7716987

>>7716831
lel try white hot

Melts through the hood, through the engine, through the bottom of the car, then melts a hole in the ground.

>he was dating my best friend's sister
>sister tries to break up with him, he doesn't let her
>comes to her house and kidnaps her in the middle of the night
>keeps her in the basement, tortures and rapes her
>gets her pregnant, then beats the baby out of her (miscarriage)
>friend knows about this and doesn't do anything. He looks to me for help.
>Their family took me in and let me live with them in high school after my mom died and my dad kicked me out because he couldn't afford to support both of us. It's the least I could have done.

I'm a chemist, not a brawler. The solution? Mix up some thermite and light it ablaze.

Thermite's really easy to make, though.
>bust open an etch-a-sketch. The stuff inside is pure aluminum powder
>go to an art supplies store and buy some iron oxide (a.k.a rust) powder. They use it to mix paints
>Mix that shit up using 8 grams of aluminum to 3 grams of iron oxide. You can also put in some play-dough if you prefer to have clay rather than powder
>kerblango, you've got some thermite

Protip: You can't light it with a match or a lighter. Magnesium is your best friend, use a 4th of july sparkler

Y'all niggas laughed at me while you majored in physics? Why don't you calculate the velocity of your jaw hitting the floor when you see a hole burned clean through your car.

>> No.7717003

>>7716987
h
o
l
y

s
h
i
t

>> No.7717012

>>7716987
holy fucking dicks

>who needs to learn how to fight I'll just do this

You got the right idea, niqqa

>> No.7717037

>>7716987
Damn nigga
captcha: dambroa was

>> No.7717053

>>7715635
Never been in a fight.

>> No.7717119

>>7716987
Damn son, that's dark

Why didn't you kill him or cripple him at least though?
>No judgement, just wondering

>> No.7717167
File: 174 KB, 299x240, 1335599192020.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7716987
>Friend is kidnapped and raped
>I-I'll burn a hole in his c-car

Stay beta m8, I bet you didn't even own up to your act.

>> No.7717190

>>7717119
I would have crippled that asshole for sure.

>> No.7717191

I have been in a fight. I was wearing some slim fit jeans, doc 1461s, a button up shirt and a surplus jacket.
It was about 23:00 and I was walking down the street when I hear "LONG HAIRED FAGGGOOOTTT".
No mistaking, that's for me. So I turn around, give him the finger and walk further, thinking that it's settled.
Now, I was plenty drunk already, otherwise I wouldn't have done that.
Anyway, a bit later we see the guy again, he comes at me and tells me he didn't like getting insulted like that.
I said that I didn't either and asked what he wanted to do, fight about it? Hhaha
Well, he did want to fight about it, exhibit A would be the fist in my face.
Fortunately I recover fast enough to return the favor before we get pulled apart by the people around us.

Nothing exciting, nothing got fucked up, face hurt for a few hours but that's about it.

Moral of the story: sometimes you just need to let those people go, this could've ended a lot worse. Especially considering the amount of people that carry knives around here.

>> No.7717223

>>7717191
for the record, your fit sounds dope

>> No.7717232
File: 137 KB, 250x250, 1389754603572.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7716610
>>his collarbone breaks off and is now loose
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.7717233

>>7716987
Your best friend's sister gets beaten, tortured and raped by her boyfriend.
You burn a hole through his car.
I would have paralyzed or killed the fucker.

>> No.7717236

>kid talking shit on playground
>calls me a jap gook and makes fun of my ESL
>somehow we end up on top of the slide
>i grab his neck and armpit and throw him off
>kid lands square on his back
>curls up, heaves a couple times, throws up, then cries in his own puke
>tfw first(and last) suspension at grade 2
>tfw hate white ppl to this day bc of this kid

>> No.7717240
File: 330 KB, 271x256, 1344401956385.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I got into a number of fights when I was still in school.

I was a long haired scrawny kid with an attitude.

>Year 7
>Walking home with some m8's through the rough estates
>Some cheeky gabbers throw some firecrackers at us
>I give them the finger
>One of the lads comes over to throw a right hook
>Somehow dodge the first hit
>He gets me with a left
>I throw a few body hits back
>My coward m8's do nothing
>Just walk away from him
>End up with a black eye

>Another time
>Walking to school
>See some lad I went to primary school with
>He's become a rough sort
>He's on a bike (they're always on a bike)
>He rides over and asks for the time
>I know the jabberwocky is just trying to steal my phone
>I don't even have a phone
>Inform him of this
>Have some fisticuffs
>Continue on to school
>This occurred in the same rough estate

>Be 16
>Walking home from a m8's with another m8
>We decide to take the scenic route past the university dorms
>A bus mobile pulls up next to us as we're reaching the bus stop outside the dorms
>Literally and no exaggeration here, about 20 young lads (chavs) get off the bus at that exact point
>They arrange themselves in a gauntlet type fashion as we have to walk through them to get home
>The first punch is thrown
>Keep walking
>Each step another lad throws another punch
>The timid university students look on in horror frozen unable to act
>Keep stoically walking through knowing that if I fall I will most likely never leave alive
>The punches rain down
>Somehow make it through the other side with my m8
>Get home to find my face is truly fucked, two black eyes, bloody nose and lips, takes 3 weeks to heal
>Don't bother reporting it
>My m8 comes over that night, not a scratch on him, he claims to have been hit as much as me
>We drive around with his older brothers and baseball bats looking for these lads
>Don't find them

Some kind of providence lead us to take that way at that particular time, minutes either way and it could have been different.

>> No.7717241

>>7717236
i revisited my elementary school in grade 10 and looking back now, i must have thrown him from at least 6-7 feet.

>> No.7717246

>be me, 18
>Out with a couple friends at like 1:30 am
>ask some random woman in a huge green coat if she knows anyone dealing
>says yes, phones up friend, my mate goes away with her behind some random shops
>comes back
>friend says the woman got crack (we just wanted to pick up draw)
>woman starts running to her house, so we peg after her
>we get to her house and try and get our money back
>Three guys show up, start yelling at the woman threatening to kill her because she owes money
>guys start on us, hits my mate across the jaw
>kick him in his gut
>one of the other guys pulls out a knife
>I grab my friends and fucking run like hell
I think I was wearing a bomber jacket, shirt and black skinny jeans. Didn't get wrecked tho

>> No.7717268

>>7717240
>you are obviously english or australian
>expect people to beleive that you walked through 20 chavs all punching you

You dont have to lie or make yourself seem cool on an anonymous image board mate.

>> No.7717286
File: 218 KB, 479x640, 1356905210263.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7717268
Ok m8

>> No.7717314

>>7716987
holy fuck

>> No.7717347

>>7715635
school uniform

>> No.7718312

Yeah but only one serious one. 16 years old at the time, at some party
>What were you wearing?
Flannel shirt, black skinnies and chelsea boots
>What was the reason?
Some guy was arguing with my friend and said that he had locked him out of the house, I got there and tried to calm everyone down, which resulted in the guy pushing me so i punched him. After that they just left
Well my boots got dirty
nope

>> No.7718433

I've been in adult fight once.

Was at a dive bar with a qt. the place only has one bathroom and the lock doesnt really work so i stood outside the door while she did her business. i get distracted and some mexican bro comes and tries to open the door, i tell him someone's in there, he doesnt listen, so i grab him by the shoulder and pull him back. he says "dont ever touch me again"

i tell him to relax, he shoves me, i shove him. fight ensues in the middle of the bathroom line at a small, very crowded bar.

fight didnt last long because there was a lot of ppl around to break it up. ended up with a black eye and cut above my eye. the bar owner told us to never come back. me and the qt walked back to my place where she fixed up my face, put some ice in my eye and a bandaid in my cut.

then she gave me a blowjob and we fucked for the first time 8^)

fight was totally worth it

>> No.7718954

>>7717167
>>7717233
>>7717119
Who says I didn't break his kneecaps?

>> No.7719700

my friend got jumped while i was wearing my cream cdg plays.. still got little specs of blood on them

>> No.7719930

>>7715635

>Yeah, few times
>Skinny cropped pants, grey blouse, skinheadish jacket
>Guy called my friend twat, later he pushed my ex
>Had to throw away blouse coz blood
>Nah pants were made from quite stretchy material
Overall it was worth it and not at the same time. I ended up at police station for second time in one month, He didn't put up charges even tho ive broken his nose. Worst thing is that gf broke with me because of that. She said im too impulsive etc. Meanwhile i was like "bitch i have fking schizopatic disorder".
I felt like a god, true man when i was beatin up that cunt.

>> No.7720035

>>7715725
wait r u a grill? :)

>> No.7720307

few times, last weekend is the most recent
What were you wearing?
Saint Laurent jodphur boot, acne sweater, filippa k pants.
What was the reason?
Some trap song came on so me and my friends started a moshpit on the dance floor, some guy didnt get the idea of a mosh pit and started getting agressive towards me and my friends.
Friend of mine and the guy push each other a few times before i had enough of that pussy shit and punched him straight in the face. Friend of mine pulled me off the fella after i kicked him (the saint laurent boots have a nice heel for kicking). Cops showed up, dude and his friends were afraid outside the club so they came and apologized to us. Probably didnt wanna get their ass beat later on, i get that. Dude i punched had a torn lip and blood down his shirt. Pretty funny actually
nope
Nah

>> No.7720416

>>7720307
Yeah, pretty certain you're the wankers here. I've been in that situation before at clubs and concerts where everyone is just dancing minding their own business then a group of dudes start moshing and going crazy pushing into people and carrying on and it's so fucking annoying. You're outfit sounds pretty dope though.

>> No.7720564

My pathetic story:

>Sup /fa/
sup op
yes/no, i wouldn't exactly call it a fight.
>What were you wearing?
It was winter at the time so I was wearing black skinnies, boots, black hooded coat, leather gloves and a backpack.
>What was the reason?
I took the train to work. Train rolls into trainstation. Everybody starts to exit the train. Out of nowhere some guy sucker punches me right in the face. I was dizzy for a few seconds but that wore off quickly. My nose started bleeding like crazy and it was broken. So I just asked someone what happened. He said some guy hit me and ran off. So I got of the train and saw the guy standing there with his buddies(about 10 guys) . They were all approaching me ready to fight so I just got out of there. I called the cops but besides me telling them what happened they couldn’t do much . Some people gave them descriptions of the guy that hit me but that was basically it.
Yea, a lot of blood got on my coat.
No, 10 guys ready to beat me up stopped me from fighting. And I was 125lbs at 5’9 so I’d probably be dead anyway.

>> No.7722113

>>>7715635

>>I calmly get my foot off of him, turn 360 degrees and walk away
>turn 360
>turn

You mean 180?

>> No.7722180

>>7722113
No.

1.) You replied to the wrong person.
2.) You have an extra > between the reply link and the beginning of your post
3.) http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=360%20degrees%20turn%20and%20walk%20away

Lurk moar. You've a long way to go, kiddo.

>> No.7722802

1 year ago, first fight ever
>hanging out with shitfaced friends in 2nd floor appt
>wearing N&F weirdguys, LL Bean katahdin boots, thrifted knit sweater
>making lots of noise
>fat ~30 yo bald guy with neckbeard on 1st floor keeps pounding ceiling with a broom or something
>no fucks b/c it's 10 pm on a saturday fuck the police
>one friend starts wrestling with the other
>decide to go for a smoke
>as I'm reaching for the door handle neckbeard throws the door open
>door jams my thumb, "ow fuck"
>"C-C-CUT THIS SHIT OUT"
>3 second awkward silence, he's like 5'3" wide-eyed and breathing heavy w/ teeth barred trying to look like one of his manga characters
>Couldn't stand the silend and all I could think to do was lean in to his face and shout "BEEEEITCH...AAAAASS...NYUUUUKKA" like stinkmeaner on the boondocks
>slaps my face wut
>grabbed him around the head and leg-swept him to the ground
>instant full mount but floppy tumblr-core sweater is falling over my head
>he grabs the sweater, I just let him take it off
>sweater over his head
>hit him like 8 times in the face hammer-fist thru the sweater
>hear wheezing/snorting under sweater
>get up and grab the sweater, got in car, drove home immediately, terrified of what I did
>friends did nothing, just sat there silently
>got home and noticed drool mixed with blood all over the sweater
>toss it
>never hang out at that appt again b/c fatty called the cops

SO FUCKING /FA/

>> No.7722823

>>7720035
a gay girl

deep condolences 4 your reading comprehension

>> No.7722956

>>7722802
>some poor lonely dude just wants some peace and quiet
>shithead disrespectfully yells in his face
>slaps shithead for being a shithead
>gets punched in the face 8 times
>all he wanted was a little less noise and to try and take initiative in this situation, something hes failed to do his whole life, resulting in the crappy life he lives now on the first floor underneath a bunch of loud shitheads
you're proud of this?

>> No.7722969

>>7715725
u overreacted

>> No.7722975

>>7715723

its a statement on masculinity so being over the top is part of the charm B)

i think more than anything i liked how it was edited, how it was organized, how the cuts were made

>> No.7722978

>>7722802

Yeah this never happened.

>> No.7722980
File: 199 KB, 500x700, harrystyles.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7722978
Your parents wish you never happened.

>> No.7722991

>>7722802
I remember when i was a cool ass teenager with too much hormones man what a terrible time

youre going to look back on that moment and hate yourself

>> No.7722993

>>7715754
by being a reasonable non-working class kid?
only poor people get into fights in school

>> No.7722995

>>7722991
ps youre not cool i was joking
ps youre a dweeb

>> No.7722997
File: 347 KB, 1122x704, 1391413874460.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7715763
yeah fight club the book is bad

i enjoyed the movie tho

>> No.7723401

>>7722997
Chuck himself said the movie was way better at telling the story in a way he wasn't able to.

>> No.7723409

>>7717223
Thanks! I think it would be if it wasn't practically uniform for me. :(

>> No.7723448

>>7720564
oh shit... that reminds of the king punches trend that's going around. A few kids died cause of that.

Its basically a uninitiated punch from a complete stranger right in the head. Why are white boys so crazy?

>> No.7723471

OP here.

>tfw this was my first good thread on this board

I feel like such a contributer

>> No.7723493

>>7722997
both are pretty bad in my opinion. The movie indulged so much in the edgy coolness of the story when it shouldn't have. It wanted to be a dark action movie when it is really supposed to be a story about creating your own values in life. The book was written in this revolting "modern" dramatic style.

>inb4 stfu nerd

Everyone I know thinks fight club is great and I have to get this off my chest here so i don't sperg in real life.

>> No.7723503

>>7723448
are you in aus? that shit's messed up.

Blacks do it in the US too though.

>> No.7723504

>>7723448
from what i've seen nigs are far more likely to do so

>> No.7724468
File: 997 KB, 160x160, 1390603696787.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7716654
So you're a complete bitch who cant take face to face confrontation and would rather ruin people's belongings or jump them on uneven terms?

Watch those edges, kiddie.

>> No.7725027
File: 993 KB, 250x250, sensible chuckle.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7716453

>> No.7725028

>Yes
>1st fight I was wearing a t-shirt, shorts, vans. 2nd I was wearing an olive t-shirt, jeans, nikes.
1st time I don't really remember, guy just went HAM and punched me really hard in the face twice and I fell down haha. I wasn't ready for a fight. 2nd time the guy was throwing peanuts at me and my buddies from a balcony of some bar. So I waited for him to leave (he was going to a bar across the street) and speared him into the ground and punched him in the face a bunch of times. Security grabbed me, they picked him up and he kinda stumbled a bit, I got loose and speared him again.
>My shirt got dirty both times, 2nd time my jeans ripped.
>Not really.